[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know if this was continued. Seemed like a good read.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Harem_Knight.jpg (701KB, 1600x2626px) Image search: [Google]
Harem_Knight.jpg
701KB, 1600x2626px
Anyone know if this was continued. Seemed like a good read.
>>
>>54125284
Ded
>>
I remember finding this on 1d4chan and having a chuckle. I even toyed with a home brew class around it that would work like a paladin but with all holy abilities replaced with buffs from items given to him by various monster girls. Give me a minute and I post the random item table I came up with.
>>
>>54127339
Sorry if this is a bit of a rough read. I wrote this around 2 years ago I haven't done any editing on it sense.
1. Slime Girl, Sticky Gantlet: When unequipped appears as a modest arm band. When equipped it forms a protective goop glove around the user’s hand that can stick to things really good, giving them bonuses to holding on to things regardless of strength. Also really moist all the time and can snuff out small fires like touches with ease. Damage resistance as Iron gantlet.
2. Satyr Girl, Tune Mask: While equipped the user can hum a simple tune, anyone effected will be compelled to hum along. Great for getting bandits to reveal their positon or for throwing a monkey wrench into basic spells that work off of spoken words.
3. Mermaid Girl, Speedo of Not Drowning: You’re a Knight so you probably going to wear heavy armor. Mermaids live in water and don’t want you to drown because they think you’re a really sweet guy. The Speedo of Not Drowning lets you treat your bulky plate mail as leather armor when making swim checks. It DOES NOT give you water breathing.
4. Harpy Girl, Harpy Feather: Once per day you can refuse to take any fall damage on a given fall.
5. Minotaur Girl, Horned Helm: +5 to intimidate. You can chose to gore people when you head butt them (the reason you might not to do the extra damage is because head butting is the Minotaur equivalent of a hand shake.) Protects as iron helm.
>>
>>54127466
counted
6. Snake Girl, Scale Shin Guards: Makes you immune to tripping over things. Protects as iron Shin Guards.
7. Dryad Girl, Magic Twig: Allows the player to turn into a perfect illusion of a tree when standing still. Also good for poking things.
8. Clockwork Golem Girl, Gear Belt: +3 to crafting of any kind.
9. Cyclops Girl, Cyclops Spy glass: A lens that straps on to the player’s face like a single goggle. Grants incredible long range sight but destroys depth perception. Great for sniping and star gazing.
10. Thri-Kin Girl, Mandible Shield: A shield shaped like a giant beetle. Any melee attacks successfully blocked will suffer 1d8 damage from a big ass pair of pincers that pop out.
11. Centaur Girl, Centaur Lance: Can be used in unmounted combat without penalty. When the player moves to attack a foe in a straight line they gain the movement speed of a horse and gain a charge bonus to their attack. +1 to hit and damage when mounted +2 when riding a Centaur.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.