[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What lies in these ruins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 4chan thing.jpg (553KB, 1000x1211px) Image search: [Google]
4chan thing.jpg
553KB, 1000x1211px
The steel gates hang open on rusty hinges. The metalwork of the buildings and walls is tarnished and aged to a brittle brick.

There used to be greatness here. Now there is only danger and that small glimpse of treasure.
>>
File: id trust that bridge.jpg (36KB, 313x469px) Image search: [Google]
id trust that bridge.jpg
36KB, 313x469px
>>54121435
I mainly play OSR.

I'd throw some demented cultists that lost touch with their "god" ages ago. They preform rituals full of nonsense and constantly try to prove who is most deserving of their false idols attention through self mutilating habits and constant raids on the the locals.

PCs are a group of guards that protected the supply caravan a merchant contracted with the local noble's newly formed and plenty green eared army. Stationed at a small and newly built outpost. Throw in a bit of minor politics and a couple side quests that are more milk runs than planned excursions.
>>
>>54121435
lol golbins

Alternatively, bizarre beings whose forms shift and take on properties of what they touch; parts of them are clear like glass. They emerged from the endless dreams of the people hidden away here, who await rescue and re-awakening some day. But then the dream will end, and the dream beings don't want to die.
>>
>>54121435
If this thread dies while "stat John Wick" gets to live, I'm going to kill and eat a circus clown.
>>
>>54125095
>I'm going to kill and eat a circus clown
I heard they taste funny.
>>
A couple of other poor sods who came here in search of old-world treasures, you find them gathered around a campfire munching on whatever game they managed to catch that day. One of them is a bit lost in strumming on a guitar while the other spots you and asks if you wish to join them in treasure hunting as an extra pair of hands can't hurt. While disappointed that you don't have the place to yourself, some company is always welcome. You just hope these don't turn out like the last group you encountered.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.