[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 17

File: black-lobster-claws.png (170KB, 1000x1565px) Image search: [Google]
black-lobster-claws.png
170KB, 1000x1565px
How are you all Ambassadors? And after last session in honor of the Prethoryn's dancing skills we've commissioned a flag for their great nation.
>>
>Carter walks in,now back in his combat form.

Good morning,Karl.I just had to retrieve something from those Andronian drones.

I swear,I'm just not letting them near me anymore.
Those things were annoying.

Anyways,how is the United Empire?
Also,how did you manage to get Exodia to appear last night?
>>
>>54118861
Come on Carter you should know never to question the heart of the cards.
>He sits there polishing his prized duel disk
But making the cards real was a simple matter of connecting them to an extra dimensional power source which combined with the card's inherent symbolism was fairly easy. But it only works on real cards though none of this fake copied shit.

And ehhh Drassia has kind of galvanized the people of the UE with it's massive casualties and the threat of extradimensional entities. We haven't let the war come to an end yet especially with these new fuckers. It's good that I get new ships but it sucks because it means my family will see me even less.

But hey duty and honor right?
>>
>>54119016
Yeah,duty and honor,I guess.
But why would they be upset at Drassia?The Horde has been shattered.
>>
>>54119056
Yeah well so was most of the force we sent there too. The Federation fleet there was in the hundreds of thousands at least and only a few ships survived the engagement.
>Takes a drink out of a flask,obviously holding some sort of alcoholic beverage
And the ground troops there were almost wiped out on the surface and as tried to escape. It was a pyrrhic victory to say the least.
>>
>>54119354
Perhaps,but a victory nonetheless.At least it was just a quick battle.Back in the trenches it took months.

Anyways,did Hell's Arrow survive?They had your extradimensional weaponry.
>>
>A new transmission filters into the Federation's communication channels.
"Greetings, members of the Federation. We are the Wessari, and we come in a peace. An ambassador shall arrive shortly."
>The message repeats four more times before stopping.
>>
>>54119413
Hmm.Wessari?
Wonder if they wish to join the Federation.
>>54119354
Ooc
Astral is gonna Yu Gi Oh duel ya
>>
>>54119406
Yeah she made it our. The boarders fled and the crew who survived took the ship back and jumped her the fuck out of there.
>>54119413
Thank you Ambassador. And welcome to the Federation.
>>54119550
Maybe.
Ooc: Let's d-d-duel
>>
>>54119746
Good,then.It would be bad to waste such armanents.

But they seemed to not affect OMEGA.Were they malfunctioning?
>>
>>54119782
I dunno. Maybe since it was OMEGA he was just too strong for the weapon to do anything.
Ooc should I link the thread in the discord?
>>
>>54119834
Likely.OMEGA is one of their most powerful entities,after all.

But they seemed to do nothing.Did you get any energy signatures on the tomb gun,at least?

I scanned it before I landed from orbit.Got barely anything,but I picked up some readings that coincide with Echo's armor and mace.
Ooc
Sure,I guess,though I think it's just that people are busy.
>>
File: Nightmare.jpg (134KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare.jpg
134KB, 1440x810px
>Beally walks in, wearing her usal getup, a fuckin, night gown.
"Wuz gud niggas!"
>She frames her talons to somehow make a C.
"So whats on the menu today?"
>>
>>54120230
Not much.I'm just awaiting the ambassador of the Wessari.

Also,thanks for getting my vial back,after I had to get the rest of the stuff.

Can I ask you a question?
>>
>>54120356
>Beally floats by Carter.
"You have questions, I have answers."
>Her eye's narrow ever slightly at this.
"Shoot away, friend."
>>
>>54120374
Okay.
Sorry if this seems too fast or something,but uh..

Do you have any photos of you?
>>
File: 1386475444672.jpg (415KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1386475444672.jpg
415KB, 1920x1080px
>>54120416
"Ummm..."
>She taps her head, quizcally.
"I think so."
>She digs around in her nighty gown and pulls out a scrap of paper.
>Its crude picture of Beally and a group of Inklings.
"Or if you were looking for something a little more personal."
>Digging deeper this time she pulls out a small photograph, it's take date is crudely marked over in perminate marker.
>Actually it features Beally smiling lewdly at the camera
>>
>>54120508
>Carter takes them both

Yeah,these will do,I guess.Sorry for asking,just that you mentioned it earlier.

So,how are you and your drones?Hope they aren't pissed I had to kill a few of em.Then again,they did nearly rob me.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>54120533
"Nearly"
>The red drone throws, a small,(read very heavy) tome at Carter.
>"Yah missed one yah numbnuts."
"Hey wait!"
>>
>>54120559
>Carter catches it in one hand

Tell your red friend not to chuck a 2 ton tome at someone,please.

I forgot about this one.Picked it up from a Dukedom library,to try and learn ancient Avarian.
>>
>>54120631
"I try to tell them a lot of things, then they fucking pretend we don't speak the same 5 languages."
>"ARKA BARKA! HOOTINI! PINCHE PUTA!"
>Beally attempts to spear the drone yelling insults in various dilects of the Centarian Empire.
"Stop cussing out my boyfriend damnit!"
>"ahhhhh!"*Goat noises*
>The drone dives back into the sea of Beally's luxious mane.
"So what are we gonna do today? any reailty destorying monsters I get to call grandpa on?"
>>
File: Wessari.png (238KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
Wessari.png
238KB, 350x490px
>Ambassador Barris enters the meeting room, pausing right at the door before he speaks.

"Apologies for the wait, the shuttle I took here took longer than expected to reach the station."

>The ambassador claps his hands together and bows his head somewhat.

"It is nice to meet you all, I am Ambassador Barris, and I represent the Great Migration and all Wessari people in the galaxy."
>>
>>54120681
I do not know.OMEGA disappeared,and hasn't been seen since.I'm just waiting for the Wessari.

Karl mentioned the Hell's Arrow escaping.I may interview the crew,check for anomalies.

Oh,and I still owe Inkito the changeling killing disease.Those creatures are becoming a threat.

And I think I need to meet with Ovaa as well.I wish to discuss his language with him.I have gotten better at speaking it.

What were you planning?
>>
>>54120703
>Beally's eyes lite up at the newcomer.
"Hello there welcome, I'm going to call you jackapple."
>The drone points its head out and laughs.
"Put er dere pal."
>Beally holds out a talon, intending for you to shake it.
>>
>>54120703
No issue Ambassador,and hello.I am Carter,of the Carnem Wastes.

So,Ambassador Barris,who are the Wessari,and what is this Great Migration?
>>
>>54120745
"Great migration?"
"Sounds like an excuse for an invasion to me."
>She laughs to herself.
"Great invasion thats a laugh."
>>
>>54120778
Beally,he just arrived and has not even spoken of his people.
We should not make brash assumptions.
>>
>>54120728
>Barris stares at the talon, unsure of how to respond.

"Jackapple?"

>>54120745

"Ah, I should explain that."

>Barris moves towards a bit of empty space in the room and pulls out a small device from his pockets. He drops the device on the ground and takes a step back.

"I am a Wessari, that is the name of my race. The Great Migration is the name of our... fleet. The fleet is where all Wessari reside, and that fleet is always moving throughout the galaxy."

>As he speaks, the small device on the floor projects up a holographic display, showing an image of the fleet in 3D. 10 large, cylindrical ships dominate the scene, and there are hundreds of smaller ships surrounding them coming in all sorts of shapes and sizes.
>>
>>54120830
"Brash assumptions? I think you mean a preemitive strike."
>Her eyes narrow at the data projection.
>>54120847
"Hmm, reminds me of a few friends from outta town."
>Beally strugs and takes her seat in the quaint senatate room.
>>
>>54120847
Ah,I see.So,your people are nomadic?Fascinating.

Why have they resorted to this method of life?
Ooc
Gotta go for a bit,I'll be right back.
>>
>>54120847
"Ooooh boy, just you and me now, Jackapple."
>Beally scoots very close, too close to Barris.
"Whats your story? I love to learn."
>>
>>54120913
>Barris pauses for a moment as the holographic project switches scenes, this time showing a grey and lifeless world, covered with volcanoes and it's surface seems to be constantly shifting.

"Our homeworld was ruined by a great war in our past. So, in order to live on we fled our planet in what we call World Ships, the massive ships you saw on the display a moment before, and we have been living in them ever since."
>>
>>54121013
"Looks like a fun place to vacation, you wouldn't happen to have the coorditnes would you? I know a guy who would just love a hot lava bath."
>Beally looks over the diagram of the "World Ships"
"So do those tin cans got any weapons or are you a bunch of canned food?"
>Beally's mouth starts to salver.
>>
>>54121091
>Barris looks at Beally with a look of horror and disgust on his face.

"Excuse me?"
>>
>>54121102
>Beally's notices the slobber and wipes it up with an embroidered ,AE, hankercheft.
"My aplogieses I haven't eaten a thing all morning."
>She throws on a pair of shades.
"So, do your ships have weapons? It's a dangerous galaxy these days."
"If they do not I'm sure we can get you setup with a retrofitting service."
>>
>>54121013
Hmm.Sounds rather bad,then.
Do these ships simulate your habitats?

Have you come to the Federation for help?
>>54121140
>>54121091
>>54121091
Beally.Why did you call them canned food?
>>
>>54121181
>Beally throws her talons up.
"Wasn''t me stupid Centarian hivemind keeps throwing ideas and thoughts into my head, doesn't help that a hive node is parked just outside the damnit galaxy...Stupid Censors are driving me mad."
>She laments at long last.
>>
>>54121140
>Barris still looks disgusted, though it's not as strong as it was before.
"I'm afraid I can't disclose that information, though if you're willing to help I can inform the Herdmaster."

"Oh! I forgot, the Herdmaster is our... leader. I believe that's the right word for it."

>>54121181
"The World Ships are essentially mobile planets, and they're very identical to our homeworld. We're still technically searching for a habitable planet, but we've been travelling for 2 centuries now and haven't stopped since we left our homeworld."
>>
>>54121265
Well,being nomadic must have its perks.

So,why are you here?Do you wish to join the Federation?
And are you allowed to make executive decisions like that,or must you consult with your Herdmaster first?
>>54121254
I still need to remove that.
>>
>>54121315

"The Herdmaster is considering joining, though he needs more information before he can make a decision. For now, I will be asking questions and reading up on the Federation whilst I am here, and then relay that information to the Herdmaster."

"Once the decision has been made, I will either stay here or be replaced with a more permanent ambassador."
>>
>>54121368
I see.So,is there any specific info you require?The layout,number of species,etc.
>>
>>54121547

"I have a few questions to ask. How large is the Federation exactly, how many species are apart of it?
>>
>>54121584
It is rather large.The SFC is the dominant economic currency in the Western half of the Galaxy,and we have hundreds upon hundreds of races.

However,many parts of the galaxy,especially the South Eastern corner remain unexplored.

We have a rather large fleet,and multiple sovereign allies.I myself and the Wastes at large are allies and not directly part of it.
>>
File: Shark_by_michaeljaecks-d63fojr.jpg (296KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
Shark_by_michaeljaecks-d63fojr.jpg
296KB, 605x800px
>>54120703
Aye,and what is a Wessari
>>
>>54121752
"Ah, so the Federation has it's own separate military force?"

>>54121825
"That is the name of my race, the Wessari."
>>
>>54121888
Ah,never seen one of ya,
>he crouches to the ambassador's level, reaching out a single hand
may you not be as bad as the last few we had,i am Rukaar
>>
>>54121943
"It is nice to meet you, Rukaar. I am Barris."

> Barris bows his head slightly
>>
>>54121979
No need to bow,i could care less for formalites
Now,im interested in where you came from and why ya here.
>>
>>54121888
Yes.It is funded through donations,and some taxes.
We used it against the Horde recently.

How are your military defenses?
>>54122021
Hi,Rukaar.
How goes the fight?
>>
>>54122096
Over,they retreated with curses and cries about their great religion and god,and something about the one Meta.i guess thats their god?
>>
>>54120703

Greetings, ambassador. I hope you and your people fare well, and that their union with us proves fruitful.
>>
>>54122129
The One Meta?Perhaps.
Maybe it was using an alias.
>>54122212
Hello,Silver.How are you?
>>
>>54122251
No just META,i heard a quick vox scream after they made the final jump,what ever it was it was not happy
>>
>>54122263
Maybe,From what I have found,they were betrayed by a god once.

Maybe the META is their king?Or a new god?
>>
File: Elected Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
Elected Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada.png
144KB, 430x470px
>>54120703
Greetings Ambassador Barris, I am Ovaa-Kezhada. I have been elected by my goverment in order to represent my Empire, the Noo Liberty Union
>>
>>54122251

I am well Carter. Things have wound down, most of the warrior Roots have returned home to a hero's welcome, and are all being given copious amounts of downtime and psychiatric aid. The horror of war is not well known to us, and we do not wish for any mental scars to remain. Physical ones can be bore with pride, but a gash to one's sense of self is something that must be mended in full, no expense spared.

Video footage of the battle fronts have been distributed to the various cinema guilds. I look forward to their depictions of the war so hard fought.

We are also putting out a casting call to all allied races who participated during the conflict. We only played a small part of a greater whole, and we do not want any species who shed blood to do unnoticed.

If any of you have actors or members of your race who would like to become movie stars, we are quite eager to hire them. And of course, if any of our honored leaders would like to make cameo appearances, we are happy to arrange transit and lodging for the duration.
>>
>>54122288
Hello,Ovaa.How are the Noo?
>>54122383
Hmm.
That depends,
Do you plan on doing a movie for the final Battle of Drassia?

And I understand mental scars.War often breaks minds.I know that from personal experience.
>>
>>54122489

That will be the grand finale. Looking at a good three part series coming from it, maybe 10 hours worth of total film time. You don't rush through these kinds of depictions.

Hell, we'd actually prefer to hire actual soldiers deployed during the events, to help accurately depict it. Video captured by a Ravager thorn does not tell us of the horror aboard the ships as they spun out of control and exploded. We do not glorify war, but heroes come in all places, and we want them to get their fair share of the story told.

Also, if anyone needs a place to provide some scenic therapy, we have many homes quite eager to provide lodging to veterans. Free of charge no less. I am content to relegate my people's help in these wars to the supply and recovery side of things. A few weeks over looking a lush valley, tended to hand and root by curious Blooms might do them some good.
>>
File: 1Vm9iy5.gif (20KB, 405x207px) Image search: [Google]
1Vm9iy5.gif
20KB, 405x207px
"Waka Waka!"
>>
File: Ovaa-Kezhada.png (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ovaa-Kezhada.png
117KB, 800x800px
Greetings all, I brought some home grown fruits from my garden on Jhool Prime, anyone care for a taste?
>>
>>54122615
"Sure senpai a lam."
>grabs a large fungoid pod and bites into it.
"a little sour."
>Her face puckers up.
>>
>>54122615
>A small beetle like robot scuttled up to Ovaa-Kezhada, popping out its thorax and exposing a cushioned case

Happily. Just deposit it in the courier drone, and I'll get it in an hour or so. The downside of going everything through proxy.

>The screen shakes, and some plaster falls from the ceiling.

One moment, I need to go scold a bioweapon that wrestling near the house with my thorns is not okay. Leave it to the plateau.
>>
>>54122615
and you grow meat or something,for us carnivores
>>
>>54122878

We grow meat here, in the form of stoneeater trees. It moves, it fights back if you hunt it, and it migrates, so it's kinda meat, just from a plant, not animal.

If you'd care to schedule a hunt, we have several companies that can provide that service.
>>
>>54122615
Yes please.
>Carter eats one.

Great as always.Honeslty I don't know how the Noo do it,but they always make good food.
>>54122564
And who are you thinking will play Echo?
>>
>>54123143

I am not movie director. I'm not even allowed to make company motivational videos anymore. I'll leave the casting to the professionals. If you have any suggestions, I'm sure to pass them along.
>>
>>54123179
How about Echo himself?
>>
>>54123314
>>54123143
Ooc
Shit forgot tag
>>
>>54123330
Ooc
And I forgot it again.Man I am getting the 'heimers badly.
>>
>>54123314

If they are willing to work with the directors, sure. Again, getting the actual figures who lead and fought would be infinitely better than just having actors or simulations portray them after all.

Contracts can be drafted up in minutes, and we are happy to film on location if they don't want to travel to Steel Seed.
>>
>>54123421
Yeah.I just need to talk to him.He's a Court entity,so he is kinda hard to convince.

He would likely want to be depicted as a good guy,to be honest.

But at least the real armor and weapon used would be in the film.

Who are the directors?
>>
>>54123508

Lead Pith will be directing all military depictions. He was in the thick of it during the entire event. If my people had to pick one war hero, it'd be him.

Opal Ivy will be taking over the more character driven side. She is one of our best cinematographers, and has a dozen awards for her works. Went into an early retirement a few years ago, to enjoy the fruits of her labor, but something of this scale drew her attention. Several bidding studios instantly dropped the moment her name appeared on the roster.

Then reappeared as the studios bidding for her to work with. I do love watching a good merchant war take place.

As for getting Echo... Well, perhaps he'd be willing to provide some voice acting at the very least. I'm sure it'd be hard to get an eldritch being to fit in the studios, but our CGI is pretty advanced. When you have consciousness that can sculpt the images directly inside the program, you can get some very realistic effects. Although I am certain it would do them no justice compared to seeing them in person
>>
>>54123631
Oh no,Echo isn't that large.

Well,he is,but still.I can bring in the armor and mace.
>>
>>54123631
I can supply you with some of the ships used in the battle as well but please try not to damage them. And I'll put out advertisements to all the members of our military who were there if they want to take part in it. It'll be much harder to find Horde ships of course.
Sorry everyone at work
>>
W̮̖̤͇͉̖h͔̠̠͖at̺̥̰ ͔̭̝̻̺h͉̯̤͎̬̮av͙̻͙̗̬e͎ w͖̗̥̖̥e ̱͎̯͎m͇͖i͓s̬̬̥̜̭̫̣s̖̫̖͖̝͇ẹ̠̣͖̜d̥̝̹̩ͅ
>>
>>54126819
Well we made a glorious motherfucking battle flag for you boys. The Iron Bloom corporation and their people are funding war movies and are looking for veterans to star in them. You up to be a movie star Prethoryn?
>>
>>54127715
Hey,Karl.How is the Hell's Arrow?Have the crew mentioned any strange occurrences or happenings?

Also,have the Horde been located?I thought about my position on it,and they may be useful allies.
>>54126819
Hello,Prethoryn.How are you?
>>
>>54127715
Y̪̗̳̣e͖̝̯̗̬̹̦s͔͉̝̱̻̥͚ ͓̗̟͎̟̯w̬̭e͚̩ ̩̟̝̗̜s̺͚͓a̦̫̭͙̪w͈̹̟̻͎̞̳ ̺̘̯̫̙t̬̪̝̠̣ͅḫ̘͓͇̼a̝̹̪̥̤̹t͖̩̱ ͙an͕͎͇̱̺d ͈͚͙̙͙͖̺i̤̼̠̞̯͍͍t͈̞ ̰̼̗͈̠ͅi̼͍s͎̭ ̥̠͇a̟̦̞̬̩ͅp͕͎̰͇̭̙p̠̼̻re͕c̘i͉̩̜͚͉̥a̘͓͈̪t̘̟̝̣e̩͔̯̯̺d̜̞̮̝̭ͅ ̠̘̜̬͎ṉ͇̜̳̼̝͍ot̪̫̳̙̘͚ s̘͙̻͈̩̞u̥̳͖̣r͈̤̹̤͈̞̼ḙ̟͙̟͔̙̜ ̖̻̺̭̘a̟̞ḅ̦̯o̬̮͎̞͕u͈̫͖̥̝ṱ͙͖̱͎̰ͅ ̦m̬o̦̺̖̞̪̱v̥̪ͅi̹͇e̠̤s̗̺̦̘͔ uni͖t ̩̻̻͇̩o͈̖͈̘̘ͅn̦̖̣̣͚e̪̘̪͔̺ ̻͉͉̝wo͕̺u͎͈l̹̬d ̪̥̠̟̜̼̺l͉̠͍̫̠̻i̠̩͓͎̦͍k͚̪e̗͕̰ḽ͇y̦̯̠͕ ̹͓̫̻b̼̭͍e͔̳̫̻̙͕̞ ̦͕̰͉g̟̠̗a̠̪̘̩̳̥̫m̝e̥̹̦ ̥̱̮̳̠b͔̙̟u͔͕͚̺t̠̱ t͓̞̪̬̤h̺̮̩͉͇̯̳e̼̯̜̦͕ ͈̭̞̼͇͎f̼a̳̻̞̟̺̬c̖̝t̩̥ͅ ̙͙̻̙̮̤̤w̫̱e ̟͉̖̦̤̥a̹̦͓̞̟r̙̤̯̗e̫̪͚͔̱̪͓n̗̞̥͓̭̩'͓t͇̭̩ i̘͖n̘͙̫̬̭̻̞d͚͙͕̦͖͍͉i̖ṿ͈̼͓̫i͔͙̼̪̹̠d̘̗̺̠̪̝ͅu͙̙͎̫͔̝͙a̟͉̬͇̝l̠̻̯ͅs͚̻̜̼̠̜ ͕̱̖w̼̠͓̞̻o̜ul̪d̩̠̱͇ ̟̖͎͉͎͔m̳͈̪a̘͔͎͙̩̻k͕e̙̰ͅ ̰̘a mo̝̘̼̣̣v̭͇̪i̦̟̣̫̫̜e̝̗ͅ ̘̼͖͚ͅab̩͙oͅu̗t ̞̤̣t̫̩̮̗h̜̣͈ẹ̫̗̤̞̘ pre͎th̺̤o̫̯̝r͓̫̣ͅy̭̮̭̭̞n̮̖͈ ͕̤̙̤w͙̳̹̼͈̺a̠͙̯̻r̜̠̘̖̹ ̩̭̗͉̻̳ͅe̞̮̟͚̘̪f̥̹̹̭ͅf̰o͕r̭͚̪̫͇͓̪ț ̞̩̪d͕i͍͚̮̯f͉͖̘̮̙f̦̠̖̪̱i͈̜͚ͅͅc͕̼̟͔͙ṵ͉̖ͅlt̹̪͙̥ t̖o̱͔̙̘͓ ͉͈̜̩͍͙șe̘̥̥̮l͍͕͎͎̬ḻ
>>
I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me.
>>
>>54128156
Our diversity is our strength.
Your unity is yours.
Together, we might stand a chance.
>>
>>54128327
hows that for pitch?
>>
Hi.
Ambassadors.
Where.
Is.
Son.
>>
>>54128172
Bryli,stop calling me.No,you cannot get in the pod again.
>>54128357
You mean Bryli?He slammed into my spaceship,and is now on the Serenity.
>>
>>54128380
Royal
Fleet
Mobilising.
>Pilot Bryni
I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me I am one with the pod the pod is with me *RALTEKIAN SCREECHING*
>>
>>54128402
Okay,sure,pick him up.

He keeps repeating stuff though.I think he went into my combat simulations.

And you owe me damages for your son slamming into my wall with a spaceship.
>>
>>54128456
Raltekian
Imperium
Cover
Costs
With
Go Fuck Yourself.
>Pilot Bryni
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54128485
Look here Admiral,your son slammed into my ship yelling about being belittled both metaphorically and physically,and having daddy issues.

That was a really nice wall.Your lack of communication with your son broke it.
>>
>>54128149
Ya know demons and shit but hey we fucked them up pretty hard the few times they've appeared. We think they're a byproduct of the attack and now we've locked them in a room to use as a last resort defense measure.
And we're thinking about adding some focusing crystals to increase the main gun's power.
>>54128156
But I bet the ladies would love it.
>>
>>54128598
Yeah,those things will appear.They hate salt,if that helps.

Focusing crystals would be useful.May increase the effectiveness against beings like OMEGA.He seemed unfazed last time,but more firepower could work.

Have you been hearing whispers lately?I noticed them near Echo's gear.
Ooc
I think I may take a small break soon.Like a day or two.Not now,just saying.
It seems people like Taxla and Inkito are ding the same.I'll just take a break to think of ideas,refresh my mind,you know.

Anyways,will Ty'solan return,or is he actually dead?
>>
>>54128678
Ooc:He's gonna return in a big way. And once again its down to me to keep the thread alive. But that's cool dude.
>>
>>54129001
Ooc
Okay,that's good.He seemed interesting last we met.

Anyways,keep it alive please.I'll be back tomorrow.Last bump for tonight.
>>
>>54128534
Son
is
back
Bye.
>Pilot Bryni
*RALTEKIAN SCREECHING INTENSIFIES*
>>
Bump
>sorry about sporadic participation on holiday in Europe so Wi-Fi is rare
>>
>>54129885
Who is back fellow Admiral?
>>
>>54133370
Morning,Karl.I was just tending to my research.

Admiral Brylo's son,Bryli,crashed his spaceship into my wall,and then used one of my simulation pods.Now Bryli is screaming and knows how to shoot.Not my fault he used it,he did use it willingly.

Brylo won't pay for my wall.

How is the UE?Any significant developments?
>>
>>54133497
>We're gonna fix the wall and make the Imperium pay for it.
Exciting to say the least, explorers and colony ships are heading to the unexplored regions of the galaxy and already hundreds of new worlds to the Empire. We've encountered the Horde there as well and it seems like someone is organizing them out there too. Maybe I'll get my own little world out there too.
>>
>>54133569
Have the Horde been hostile?
And who are they uniting under?
>>
>>54128485
>After an absence for a few weeks, he enters the room
Ah, yes. Hello, ambassadors. Now, you will pay for the damages incurred, or else we will throw your son into the brig. And, we will also keep you in there for causing a public nuisance. Is that clear?
>>
>>54133844
I think it's everyone's favorite traitor Carter. And when is Astral gonna d-d-duel me?
>>54133868
Please do Inkito. He is the smallest member of his species so you should be able to handle him.
>>
>>54134063
Right now admiral
>the hard light being appears behind the admiral, floating a foot off the ground with a shimmering black dual disk on his left arm.

are you game?
>>
>>54134120
>The Admiral's hair grows bright gold and spiky and he puts on his duel disk
I am ready
>>
>>54134063
>>54133868
Yes, yes. I have had security take both of them. So far, they are very unwilling. We need a security constable on this station, a chief. We will look for someone to fill the role.
>>
>>54134181
be warned admiral, this is an ultra game.
the loser is banished to the location they fear the most by the victor until a certain task is complete.

the health is 8000 life points and standard rules, LETS DUAL

>I shall go first

I SET ONE MONSTER AND 4 FACE DOWNS IN THE BACK ROW AND END MY TURN
>>
>>54133868
Thank you,Inkito.I swear,empires these days act like they own the place.

Technically they do,but that is besides the point.
How are you,and does Ploraxia have any news?
>>54134063
Oh,Ty'solan.Perhaps he rules them with an iron fist now.
>>
>>54134222
>>54134283
OOC:Turn your name on and I'm just going on the Yugioh wiki and randomly clicking on articles till I have a full deck
>>
My deck:
3x Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring
3x Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit
1x Maxx "C"
2x Zoodiac Ramram
2x Zoodiac Ratpier
2x Zoodiac Thoroughblade
3x Zoodiac Whiptail
Spells

1x Book of Moon
2x Cosmic Cyclone
3x Fire Formation - Tenki
2x My Body as a Shield
2x Pot of Desires
1x Raigeki
2x Shuffle Reborn
1x Soul Charge
3x Zoodiac Barrage
Traps

3x Dimensional Barrier
3x Solemn Strike
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Zoodiac Combo

Is this legal? And Astral we going competitive or starter level?
>>
>>54134222
I will do the same also setting one monster
>Let's do this shit
>>
>>54134643
only one monster? I wonder what it could be.

>my turn
I DRAW,

NOW I ACTIVATE THE DARK MAGICAL CIRCLE AND ADD TO MY HAND FROM MY DECK THE APPRENTICE ILLUSION MAGICIAN
NEXT I ACTIVATE ETERNAL SOUL AND SUMMON THE DARK MAGICIAN.
NOW I BANISH YOUR FACE DOWN CARD
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
What's happened so far?
>>
>>54134674
DARK MAGICIAN DARK MAGIC ATTACK.

you lose 2500 life points you have 4500/8000
I end my turn
>>
>>54134839
Astral and Karl are fighting with a card game.The Horde was defeated at Drassia,though they seem to be reforming.Rukaar and the Rumar are beating the Perfected,and we had a dance off with some censors.

How is the Dukedom?Now that the War is seemingly over,has anything changed?
>>
>>54134847
I summon Zoodiac Whiptail in defense position and use Raigeki to banish Dark Magician from the field.
>>
>>54134872
The community is very lively right now, as we have currently entered talks with the Remanant of Jenoria, a state to the immediate east of Dukedom space.

He worlds have also been repaired finally, and it's being declared a national holiday on the Qui worlds.
>>
>>54135102
Well that it good to hear Baron and did you ever get the Warlord's sword that we retrieved? I hope it didn't get lost in transit.
>>
>>54134992
>my turn

I DRAW,
NOW I ACTIVATE ETURNAL SOUL AND ADD TO MY HAND THE THOUSAND KNIVES CARD. I ACTIVATE A THOUSAND KNIVES TO DESTROY YOUR MONSTER, THEN I ACTIVATE THE DARK MAGICAL CIRCLE TO LOOK AT THE TOP THREE CARDS OF MY DECK. I ADD THE MAGICIANS ROD TO MY HAND.

DARK MADIC ATTACK DARK MAGICIAN
>>
>>54135138
Yes I received it. It's currently up in my trophy room, a reminder of the thing that almost took my life.
>>
>>54135102
Jenoria?Who are they?

Are they avians as well?
>>
File: IMG_0560.png (101KB, 241x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.png
101KB, 241x352px
>>54135254
A opulent and imperial empire, ancient beyond belief, to the point where the Avarians knew of them when they themselves were only exploring. They have maintained rather limited relations with us, but have recently begun to talk more and more, perhaps since the last emperor died and his successor took over.
>>
>>54135150
Is that your turn ? I can do nothing to stop your monster.
>>
>>54135502
you have 3000/8000 health your move

[I have three cards on my back row and one is a face down, I have the DM and a face down in my monster zones,]

your move
>>
>>54135310
What have they spoken of?Perhaps they wish to join the Dukedom?
>>
>>54135570
I place 3 more cards in my backfield face down summon no monsters and activate Dark Hole. All monsters on the field are destroyed.
>>
>>54135760
It would seem so, the new emperor is keen to end the isolation of his people after tens of thousands of years. They are beyond ancient however. We have a strong suspicion that the ruins found within human space may be there's from a by gone era.
>>
>my turn

I DRAW, NOW I ACTIVATE ETERNAL SOUL SUMMONING BACK TO THE FEILD DARK MAGICIAN, NEXT I BANISH ONE OF YOUR BACK CARDS, THAT SOLOM STRIKE.
NEXT I ACTIVATE DARK MAGIC ATTACK DESTROYING YOUR ENTIRE BACK ROW.

THEN DARK MAGICIAN DARK MAGIC ATTACK
>>
>>54135824
Maybe it is.Are they psionic?Do they have tales of the Stellar Phoenix as well?
>>
>>54136088
They are vaguely psionic, and claimed to have stood with the Phoenix when it was alive.
>>
>>54135894
I draw four cards summoning Zoodiac Whiptail and special summon Zoodiac Thouroughblade to Xyz summon Zoodiac Broadbull. He gains the abilities of both and his Atk and Def
are 2800 and 400. I attack and destroy Dark Magician.
>>
>>54135824
Do you have any more information related to them it would be helpful in piecing together a connection if it exists?
>>
>>54136231
no dark magician,
I will avenge his defeat

>my turn
I DRAW AND I ACTIVATE MONARCHS STORM FORTH, USING THIS CARD I TRIBUTE YOUR MONSTER TO SUMMON THE MAGICIANS ROD IN ATTACK MODE [1600] AND THEN ETURNAL SOULS SO COME BACK DARK MAGICIAN.

DARK MAGIC ATTACK AND END THIS DUAL
>>
>>54136225
Stood with the Phoenix?Then they must be quite old.Do they remember the War with the Perfected?
>>
>>54136294
One of them should be arriving soon, he intends to discuss with you about them.

>>54136340
They claim the Phoenix created them directly, to help fight against the perfected in those ancient days.
>>
>>54136297
NOOOOOO
>The Admiral is teleported away to his mother in laws house and as he says "Hi sweetie" he curses Astral
DAMN YOU ASTRAL!!!
>>
>>54136421
Would make sense.The Phoenix was running out of soldiers during that time,and the Void people were already knocked out of the fight.
Last ditch effort soldiers to help.

Though their creation likely lead to why he was killed.

So,have they come for peace talks?
>>
OOC:Holy fuck had to play Yugioh and do a batrep at the same time. Honestly that was pure insanity.
>>
>>54136421
>Currently fuming and on his way back to the station
How are you Baron? Sorry for being busy but I had other things to attend to. So now that the War seems to be at an end will the Dukedom become a permanent member of the Federation?
>>
>>54128598
W̹͈͍̟ͅḛ̰̩ ͈͎d͈̖̖o̯̫̤̙ͅn͕̹̙̦̯͖͖t̰̜̤͓ͅ ̖̟̞u͕̥͔͍͎ͅn̗͍͉̜͈d̘̺͚̳͔̤e͉r͓͓̠s̥̫̦̬̰͉ta̠̝n͈͈͓̳̟d͍̫,͙͕̪̘̻͉̙ ̺is̼̪ ̠ͅt͖̖̘͓͈̮̥h̜͚͈̺͍i̫s ͖̯̜̘̰̬ͅre͓̺̩̬ḻat̞e͓̩̣̼d ṭ͔o̞̱̰͓̘̣̼ ̬̟̭͚th̞̻͍̺e̳̝̫̯̹ͅ ̠f̞̭̖a͕̥̗̖c̱̦t̪͉̞̼̜͖̦ ̙̝͍̻̺̥͙s͓̜̱͉̱͍̹o̥̦̩̦m̩̖̻̖͉͉̪ḛ̼͎̗̘̻̟ ͙͚̜͙͉͖ͅmo͉̰̰n͙̫o̟̭̥̫̫ͅm̝̮͉͈ͅi̥͈̙n̩͉d̫̼̣̭͚s̯̦͖̟̪̯ ̤̩̜̬̥wa̖̫̹̩n̻̝̻͓͈t̮̞̪̠̺͖ t̻̘̮̝̙͈o̘ ̘p͔̝̤e͉͙̝̥̣̭̭t/͔s͎̼̺̳t͙r͚̮o̭͕̭k̼e͇͎̮̺ ͖̭̘̪̙ṷ͍̤̗̼̫̘s̱͓͔̩̪̭?
>>
>>54137276
Well in Ploraxia especially,the ladies seem to be infatuated with your race. I know you'd make millions there.
>>
>>54136537
They wish to see what has transpired since they went into isolation.

>>54137090
The Duke still feels that permanent membership is not within the best interests of the Dukedom as of now.
>>
>>54137276
>>54137312
>4chan ate my link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tDZy6-fMCw4
>>
>>54137344
Then they will learn much.The Dukedom certainly has changed since then,what with the Avarians,beacon safety,meeting the Court,the Horde,etc.So,will one come to the Federation as well?Perhaps they may wish to discuss the Phoenix.I have the history pieced together,I could help inform them of what occured after it disappeared.

As for your Federation membership,I can agree with you.The Federation often engages in actions that,while possible for others,may not be necessarily possible or even allowed for the Wastes to do or stop doing.I assume,what with the Federation's ideals of open migration and unified currency among other things,that the Dukedom may find it easier to simply be an ally,as I and the Wastes are as well.

No war would change that,I believe.But what is your stance on it,Taxla?
>>
>>54137312
W͚͚̮̯̙e̗͎͓͇ ͍̩h̖a̰̣̱̰̺̼ṿ̞e̮̳̟̳̘͇ ̦̪̦̯̭n̫̺͈̩͚o ̼̗̜i̖d̳̞e̘̳a ̰̦h̹̻o̘̟̬͉̝ͅw̬̘̜ ̥̖̭̤̝ͅt̼̦̰̙̭͙o̜͈̠̰ ̯̙̳̯r͇̗͍eṣ̠͖̗̩p̯̙̰͙̙͍o͈̝͓̜̬n̪̙̩d̳̳̠͔ t͎͙̥o̹̬ ̫̩̼̥̰̼thͅa͇͙̦t͉͎̭̗͍ͅ
>>
>>54137425
One is arriving soon, a Magnus I believe, and he wish to talk with the Federation. As for war changing our stance, we have solidified our alliance stance with the Federation, and joining is currently not within our interests.
>>
>>54137557
A solid stance is one I can respect on that issue,Taxla.Just because a war occurs doesn't mean one is obligated to join the Federation.

Anyways,it is good that one of their own is arriving.The last Avarian to arrive was not as prideful as his fellows,but the same may not prove true here.

Regardless,it is good that they will speak to us.That reminds me,the Centre wishes to speak soon as well

How are the Avarian androids?They must have been useful against the Horde.
>>
>>54137661
We have created countless legions of them now, many of the Warlords have memories of the Shadows. I believe he's arriving soon too, and well shall see then.
>>
>the ghostly figure smirks and twists its dual disk into its standard configuration, non-dual.

that was amusing, nice trip admiral?
>>
>>54137835
Great.I'll be asking him some questions,if you don't mind.
>>
I have arrived
>>
>>54138066
Hello,Rukaar.How are you and the Rumar?
>>
>>54138300
Victorious,The Perfected fleet lies in ruins,the remaining forces are being hunted down as more and more forces from the Old Kingdoms pour in.
>>
>>54137928
Eat shit Astral
>Flips him off making sure he isn't wearing any electrical devices
>>54138345
The Old Kingdoms?

OOC: who wants to help me fluff out the Perfected military? Let's see if we can make them unique from the Horde.
>>
>>54138414
My empire's older states,located in the galaxy where we hail from
>>
>>54138345
Great news!See if you can catch a few,please.I'd like to interrogate one.And eat one,as well.

Nice roast over a fire.
>>54138414
Ooc
They use bioweaponry I believe.

Maybe we can give them unique vehicles?
>>
>>54138414
Ooc i based them off the yuuzhan vong
>>
>>54138456
Ooc
vehicles could be living creatures
>>
>>54138456
>>54138442
Wait so Ru is extra galactic?
OOC:I must eat but lets see if we can come up with a little more. And I request images for the war history doc if you guys could gather some for me.
>>
>>54138520
No.Ru is a planet.the Rumar however come from all over,we did have a great empire once
>>
Well, it's quite charming to see so many youths having made it this far.
>The peculiar Avian taps his staff, topped with a strange orb, against the floor
I believe I will have a seat.
>>
>>54138656
Hello.I am Carter,of the Carnem Wastes.
And you are?
So,how are your people?
>>54138520
>>54138541
Indeed,the Rumar have an empire spanning galaxies.They are an ancient and quite powerful race.
Ooc
I got some images.
>>
>>54138656
One who are you,and who ya calling youth?
>>
>>54138700
I am Magnus Agen Jonx Lianfeng, or just Lianfeng. I am the chosen representative of his Heavenly Imperator Tamjïl Borgjin and his nation of proud Jenoria. I must say it's quite interesting to see the Wastes getting involved.

>>54138702
By the Heavens, a Rumar! It is most wonderful to see you in this Galaxy. Tell me of your home, has it changed much?
>>
>>54138759
well the part in this galaxy is gone,the rest is arriving soon
>>
>>54138778
Ah, another migration?
>>
>>54138827
War and migration,though that my cause problems later
>>
>>54138759
Yes.The Wastes has never before left it's confines and affected politics until they sent me as an Ambassador.
For quite a long time they just called us some kind of hell or dead space for ship travel.Guess they still do,even now.Certainly deserves the name,considering practically no one could get info from it until now.I try to educate others,after all.

But yes,I am involved.Taxla is a good friend of mine,and helped me get accommodated here.I now help him whenever possible.

So,what is this Jenoria,and why are you here?
>>
>>54138887
Those too weak to defend what they own don't deserve it Rumar.

>>54138936
Jenoria, the most ancient and glorious of all empires in existence. We have fought alongside the Phoenix, who appointed our Heavenly dynasty in the eons long past.
>>
>>54138989
Most ancient and glorious?I am not so sure on that,but hey,you can call yourself whatever you want.

If you fought with him,then you know that once the war was nearly over he left you and said he'd return.But he never did.

So,why are you here,exactly?
>>
>>54139123
The Dukedom is a vibrant nation, so our Emperor wishes to align with them. As for the Phoenix, he did vanish at the end, but not before giving us a specific set of instructions.
>>
>>54139168
And these instructions were?
>>
>>54139218
To find him. The specifics are known only to the Magnus orders.
>>
>>54139311
Then I am afraid your search is in vain.You might as well tell the orders to use,he's never coming back,anyways.

He was killed.And the only way he can be resurrected now after all that's happened,would be too high a cost.
>>
>>54138456
>>54138516
>>54138501
OOC: So lets make them a Caste based society kind of like that one faction from Destiny. But instead of a traditional Caste system there is room for advancement in the Perfected race.
Thralls:The basic worker and warrior form of Perfected society. They are the most common form and are often used as cannon fodder by their superiors. They only come equipped with the most basic melee weapons and some times not even that but as they kill and gain more experience they can forcibly be evolved into a more Perfect form.
Warriors:The second most common form in Perfected society. They are those evolved Thralls who managed to survive the rigours of life and be upgraded into a form more suitable for combat. They use bio chitin for armor and are quite bulky. They use super polished bones and chitin for blades and bio plasma parasites are often attached to them making them mobile artillery and an actual threat at range. Unlike thralls ranged forms have four legs to be used as stabilization.
Knights:They are a particular subset of the Perfected evolutionary path for those Warriors especially good as shocktroops. They use hunks of dead bioship flesh as shields and are even bulkier than regular Warriors. With massive swords and close range heavy bio plasma parasites they are highly effective in combat and while their bulk makes them slow they have an advanced healing factor to help them recover from extreme damage.
Warlock: For those gifted Thralls who can call upon the natural mental strength and Magik capacity of the Perfected the Warlock path is another way to Perfection. Transformed into mighty magik users able to throw massive chunks of dark energy a their foes and provides shields and a coordination boost to their fellow warriors the fragile Warlocks are some of the deadliest Perfected weapons.
More? And is it good so far?
>>
>>54139394
Ah Carter, the instructions were quite simple. We didn't have to research, for we already knew the answer for so very long. It needs blood, the blood of a heavenly ruler.
>>
>>54139665
And his Shards,I presume?
>>
>>54139701
By his,I mean the Phoenix's shards.
>>
>>54139717
We have his ashes if that's what you mean, we need only the heavenly blood.
>>
>>54139867
Nope.Not his ashes,those are worthless.I mean his Shards.

Do you even know what happened to him?What his Shards are?
He may have not been clear enough with his instructions.The ashes do seem to play a part,though.

And which Heavenly Ruler?
>>
>>54139988
The ashes although unsightly, are of such vital importance. These shards play there part, and we have most. We are missing a few. As for the Heavenly Ruler, we need our own, all of them have been groomed for this.
>>
>>54140076
Then again,I must tell you that your plan will not work.

Some of those Shards were living creatures called Phoenixes themselves.Many are part of the Federation,but many are also dead.If you could gather the remains you could do it,but you'd be killing a species.

Why do you want to resurrect the Phoenix anyways?
>>
>>54140117
Our entire existence has been based upon it, to bring him back and usher in a time of beauty that has been lost since he left us. Even we have failed in keeping the peace he wished for, when we almost ripped this galaxy apart in our hubris.
>>
>>54140174
Well who says he wants to come back. After all you've done in your hubris why do you think he'll forgive you?
>>
>>54140174
>>54140276
Two things.One,what did you guys do?
Two,Karl has a point.Given how the rest of the Divines acted after the War in Heaven,he may not want you.

Though he was a kinder one.Perhaps he will forgive you.
>>
>>54140300
Well if he was kinder wouldn't it make it worse? If he saw how isolationists they've become which included pretty much throwing the Dukedom to the wolves in the last war he would be horrified. But is it possible to bring him back?
>>
>>54140276
>>54140300
We once ruled the length and breath of these stars, searching for clues and items of great importance. But we grew greedy, and many others attempted to claim the Heavenly Mandate, and violence erupted between the factions, destroying parts of the Galaxy. Once the dust has settled, we retreated to our core worlds, and vowed to never expand again. Why do we want him back, when we acknowledge what we have done?

We want him to enact judgement upon us, judgment that only a creator can pass.
>>
>>54140540
Well how can we help you? I say we have an expedition for these lost shards to help bring you the judgement you crave. The UES Merciful Temper is one of the newest and fastest ships in our fleets and if you provide me with coordinates we can start our search.

But what would you do if judged unworthy?
>>
>>54138989
watch your words laddy
>>
>>54140608
These shards are living creatures, and we need a large amount for the resurrection. As for being found unworthy, we will meet our fate with open arms.

>>54140622
Take nothing of it, it's just simple fact Rumar. Your race should know of conquest and it's rights more than anyone.
>>
>>54140622
Well Rukaar why don't you tell him of the Perfected and how they were... dealt with? I'm sure he'll find it most informative.
>Laughs to himself
>>
>>54140677
>>54140667
Space Whales
>>
>>54140667
What do you mean by living creatures? Are they dangerous?
>>
>>54140704
Seems the perfect haven't changed much since we fought them.

>>54140707
They are ancient and benevolent creatures, but they are part of the old Phoenix.
>>
Also, The Naatukoihol need more suns to consume,where should we feed them
>>
>>54140540
>>54140608
>>54140667
>>54140707
>>54140733
Those Shards are members of the Federation,and would die in the process.
Not only that,but if the Phoenix did judge you unworthy,it would wipe us all out,not only your people.Even if it did not decide to kill everyone,it's return would spell doom for all psions in the galaxy,as it would wipe the slate clean.

And don't get me started on how Father and the Empress would react.
Ooc
Also,just to be clear,I am pretty sure this is all set in the Milky Way.Just saying,if anyone was confused.
>>54140667
I disagree.While yes,conquest and survival of the fittest is valid,the strong should look out for the weak as their own.
>>54140704
>>54140804
Yes,the majestic Naatukoihol.I remember helping hunt one.

You could use the systems near Eortan space.The lack of anything upsetted the gravity or nearby systems,and the stars are free for the taking.
>>
>>54140834
yes but we have roughly ten thousand to feed
>>
>>54140859
Hmm.Ten thousand stars each?
>>
>>54140925
well a star per whale,so ten thousand stars a year
>>
>>54140941
>>54140925
What about artificial stars?
>>54140733
>>54140834
Can someone please tell me who the hell they are? Do we know them?
>>
>>54141034
I could not say,though seeing how easily angered these beasts are i don't thick we should change their food
>>
OOC:Does beacon tech work like this? Thought this image might be good for the Dukedom.
>>
>>54140941
A year?

I am not sure we have that many stars to spare every year.

We could let you have the Eortan neraby sectors,and Perfected outposts,plus I am sure some stars can be given from dead systems.All in all,that would be way more than needed.

But can't they just feed their fill now,and then be sent off to their respective galactic empires?
>>54141034
The Phoenixes are a race of fiery birds that reproduce in stars.Though generations of star breeding has made them lose their knowledge of their heritage,they are still the Shards of the Stellar phoenix,the Divine that helped the Dukedom races,and used the Jenorian races as warriors and worshippers.

They are not only full Federation members,but are also sentient and have an Ambassador that comes by often to live on the 6th Serenity open floor,near the Sentient Star.

Ooc
They used to be a PC race,but that player kinda disappeared,like others.They still exist and can return,but are now incorporated into the mythology.Like the So'Vih,though they have a higher likelihood of returning and were more open about their Divine background.
>>
>>54141055
Well I guess you could go to the galactic core then. There are millions of stars there but there are rumors of an advanced and very hostile machine race that might not be happy about it.

OOC:Been doing some stories on the Horde but thought you could add more about the Perfected to it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18YxEj7gNF-PlqfaX8x_HUkuWCWgeIBdMeEvcr4Rz84k/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>54141123
Ooc
And by they having a higher likelihood,I mean the So'Vih,and by being worshipped,I meant the Stellar phoenix.Sorry for my terrible grammar.
>>
>>54141137
Well that could work.i doubt they could fight that many void beasts at once
>>
>>54141123
Well do you think they would understand what would happen or what the Phoneix would do to the galaxy?

If they did it of their own free will I say we should allow it but only if they make the decision.
OOC:It sucks how we've lost so many people. I wish the Cephalopod guy would return too.
>>
File: 2d2c7f47bf8f6416f6570e1b891ec442.jpg (311KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2d2c7f47bf8f6416f6570e1b891ec442.jpg
311KB, 1600x1200px
>>54141198
>The Squatter class cruiser is one of the heaviest Horde warships in service
>Built in the millions and armed with missiles,kinetic cannons and plasma weaponry it is one of the most effective as well
>Ships like these were some of the most effective of the war and many defense forces still use hundreds abandoned and left adrift in space to bulk up local navies.
>>54141198
Don't even say that. From what I've heard the center used to be highly populated but after They appeared all life that was different from their own was destroyed.
>>
>>54140834
Then perhaps it is best that we do what may have been intended by the Phoenix from the very beginning, that we find a path beyond simply trying to bring him back.
>>
File: bringonthehandheldfps_0.jpg (49KB, 624x356px) Image search: [Google]
bringonthehandheldfps_0.jpg
49KB, 624x356px
>>54141356
Well the Perfected still need to be defeated. Want to be a defender of the galaxy with us?
>>
>>54141411
Perfected, still the same weirdos from the days of the Phoenix. Finishing what was started so long ago is of vital importance.
>>
>>54141296
You do realize that the beasts swallow suns whole and are born in space radiation right
>>
>>54141411
The perfected have been defeated
>>
>>54141442
>>54141198
Well Rukaar should we finish it? Do we know of their final stronghold?
>>
>>54141514
They attacked my worlds first,I still do not know where they come from
>>
>>54141473
>>54141296
These are Void Beasts,Karl.They are immensely powerful.
>>54141356
Oh no.I am fine with involuntarily using a race as a sacrifice.I am just saying that we should pack guns to kill the Phoenix just in case he decides he doesn't like us anymore.
>>
>>54141500
>>54141534
>The Admiral thinks
Well Carter might know. He's met with their High Priest so perhaps he picked up some clues.
Up to murder some Vong my friend?
>>
>>54141442
They may be wierdos,but they are victims as well.While they are not excused,they shoukd be given some dignity,at least.

Or not.I just want to make one into bacon.
>>54141580
Yes I have,and they may be of use.Do not kill all of them.
Besides,they have outposts in other galaxies.They aren't even really native,just that they have been here for so long they seem to be.
>>
>>54141572
Well reality shatteringly powerful? Like powerful enough to tear a Dyson Sphere a new one?

Hopefully they are but send them to the core at least they'll be swimming in food there.

And Carter we thought you might want some war machines for your forces will these do?
>>
>>54141627
Yes,they are that powerful.But they taste delicious.

Anyways,the offer is appreciated,but I have no need for defense.I would rather they be donated to the Federation fleet.

Though if you have any United Empire food,that would be nice.Or a book on the Empire itself.
>>
>>54141710
Come to Earth you lazy bastard. Come on you'll have fun being somewhere other than the Wastes or a combat zone.

Also how is Beally handling you having that Tau engineer still your "guest"?
>Winks suggestively
>>
Now that the war is over, the elders are now back on me like before
these bastards never give me a break
>>
>>54141855
Rukaar what did you do this time?

And it seems like you enjoy fighting the Perfected more than peace.
>>
Ooc night dudes, what ya think yay nor nay?
>>
>>54141806
I don't think they have met.
And she is my guest.Nothing more.She just attends to my electronics sometimes.In fact,she's the one who made my Astral phone.

I would not cheat.Though admittedly I don't really know if Beally and I are a thing or if she is just friends with benefits.

Anyways,I may visit Earth soon.I have some friends to meet.
>>54141897
Ooc
Yay,definitely yay.I wanna see where this goes.
Night.
>>
>>54141894
aye,at least war is simple,marriage is not
>>
>>54141918
Marriage is kinda dull.I just don't see why people do it.
>>
>>54141913
Beally is a woman? i now my eyesight us no longer what it use to be but
>>
>>54141897
OOC:I like my dude. I want to see how they adapt to their new purpose so please continue.
>>
>>54141913
Sure Carter
>Winks even more suggestively
>>54141918
Well just show her your scars and you'll be fine my friend. Ladies love a war hero. That's how I got mine.
>>
>>54142036
yes,but i have no idea who or how to talk to women,can you help if you have this much experience
>>
>>54142036
Yes Karl,it is sure.Sadan and I are only friends.
>>54142064
What are Rumar customs for this?
>>54141933
Yes.Yes she is.
I ain't gay,Rukaar.

Speaking of gay people,Brylo gotta pay for my fuckin wall.
>>
>>54142127
Well for those of us that have not committed crimes simply take the woman,if you don't die in a month she is your wife.for those of us that have it becomes harder as the woman now don't like being taken.that is why wives of other races are popular
>>
>>54142186
So then just take a wife of another race.You know girls on the Serenity,right?

Or just kidnap a Rumar and have me keep her in a cage for you.
>>
>>54142205
Serenity? also kidnapping is not easy because she would eat the cage
>>
>>54142234
This space station.The Serenity.

And I think I could make a cage for just one Rumarian.

Probably real damn expensive,though.

Or just take her out to dinner,explain things,the usual.Seduce her if needed.
You could inject chemicals to make her feel "love",whatever that is.
>>
>>54142267
What is wrong with you
>>
>>54142127
>>54142064
>>54142234

Well Rukaar first you just have to ask her out,a movie is good, then you put your fins on hers and ask her for marriage. It's pretty easy.
>>
>>54142372
Give
her
offspring
you
win.
>>
>>54142371
Nothing.Why would there be anything wrong with me?
>>54142372
Don't think that will work Karl.
>>54142383
Hey.
You owe me some SFC for that ship wall
>>
>>54142383
Don't you meanFloppy shark penis?
>>
>>54142412
Ask
Khanin
>>54142422
Would
You
To
See
Mine
Handsome
>>
God damn it,i can kill entire races,burn worlds,kill my own father,but can't talk to a woman?
>>
>>54142466
Because
You're
A
Coward.
>>
>>54142462
im the only shark here asshole
>>54142470
i will light you on fire
>>
>>54142412
You don't no that. It could be something romantic like Perfected war footage maybe that will get her in the mood.
>>54142462
Please
No
>>
>>54142480
>Grunts
Go
On.
>>54142485
Its
very
thick
>>
>>54142462
Fuck that.You better pay outta your own wallet.

Not my fault your son hates you.
>>54142485
That isn't romantic.Do the Rumar have romance?
>>
>>54142513
if killing somthing and giving her the heart is romance yes
>>
>>54142513
Maybe violence is romantic to them.
>>54142500
Why don't you marry Rukaar?
>>
>>54142571
Does
He
Have
Anal
Insurance.
>>54142513
You've
Driven
Him
Insane
>>
>>54142585
I haven't.Your son crashed into my wall whining about how you are a terrible father,then asked how to fly.I told him if he wants he can use my simulation,the Gunnero in question warned him that it is hundreds of millions of years of combat every millisecond,and he still took it.

He did it of his own accord,and now suffers the consequences.It would be like if I got made at you for whipping a slave after it stole something.
>>54142571
>>54142544
Well,then go full Macbeth.
I could help,you know.Be a wingman.

In fact,I have a plan if you're up for it.
>>
>>54142677
what is your plan
>>
>>54142711
We go get one of those wives that you want.and take her on a vacation to....
Drumroll please....

Earth!I was gonna go anyways,but I can buy two more tickets.
I believe Hawaii was preserved as a vacation spot,and we could get you Humpback Whale Bacon.
>>
>>54142762
Then,I act as a wingman to get you two together.
Put some hearts here,weapons there-I'll set it up so that she will love you.

You'd be suprised how much little gifts and stuff affect people's minds,like well placed flowers or death arenas.
>>
>>54142677
>>54142711
>>54142585
First off let's fix Brylo's text device.

Then let's get Rukaar a tux. Get teeth polished so he'll be the most dashing Great White you've ever seen and do this plan Carter.
>>
>>54142762
but who do i chose as my wife
>>
>>54142762
>>54142779
>Drumrolls the hell out of Carter's comments
>>
>>54142786
Yeah.We'll get a tux for him,make reservations,then you and me will make him get the wife.

I gotta go there anyways.
>>54142824
You have your eye on anyone?
Like a hammerhead shark?
>>
>>54142889
no
>>
>>54142917
>>54142889
What about a Raltekian woman? I hear they're pure muscle.
>>
>>54143009
a what
>>
>>54143009
>>54142917
>>54143026
I agree,a Raltekian woman would be a good choice.

Maybe Khanin?
>>
>>54143068
who is khanin
>>
>>54143083
The Rippress of the Raltekian Imperium.
>>
>>54143068
>>54143083
The female ruler of the Raltekian. She likes sharks i hear. And food. Probably seafood too. That and loads of warfare it'll be a perfect match.
>>
>>54143091
an she is a federation member
>>54143109
i have not seen her
>>
>>54143112
Hello? have I been mentioned? I was getting a new gold coat on my claws. Did Brylo ask you all about his son? Poor boy won't stop raving on about pods
>>
>>54143197
Yes you have been mentioned,but i do not believe we have meant before,I am Rukaar,warrior king of the Rumar
>>
>>54143197
Yeah,he said he went crazy.

Can you put me on the phone with Brylo?He owes me about 150,000 SFC in blood and plasma,as well as travel fare for making me have to cart his comatose son to the bus station.
>>54143112
Yes she is.
>>
>>54143217
AH! I have heard about you your species dossier was a quite brief but inciting entry in our records. What have you mentioned me for?
>>54143254
Oh my well all he said was and I quote
"I told them to fuck off"
i thought it was about a stray missile or something.
>>
>>54143269
That dude had his son slam a motherfucking spaceship into mine's wall.
He owes me the costs.
>>
>>54143269
Was not me my lady,but Carter and Karl,they believe that we would make a good "couple" it seems
>>
>>54143285
Oh my. Well with that height and muscle I certainly wouldn't mind. Would you like to compete for the chance? The tournament is in a week.
>>54143282
and well that sounds like a you problem but very well Im sending a envoy of 100 raltekian worker slaves and 20'000 SFC worth of Imperium Coinage
>>
>>54143336
Tournament? what kind of tournament would this be
>>
>>54143388
Trial by combat of course!
>>
>>54143465
The best kind,now what will i be fighting,giant beasts,robotic androids,bloodthirsty gladiators?
>>
>>54143486
All of them. Including me.
>>
>>54143505
Ha,i have been fighting for 7 eons,this should be easy
>>
>>54143537
Failure is of course punished with either death or enslavement but Im sure you'll do fine!
>>
>>54143596
thats fine,you couldn't kill me anyways
>>
>>54143109
>>54143505
>>
>>54143537
>>54143708
W̸h͡y ͞á͟re̷ ̨y̡̡o̴ư ́͟f̴̛i͜͟͞g̴̢͡h͘t̡̛i̶n̡̡g̡͢?
>>
>>54143752
Apparently he wants to be my mate
>>
>>54143752
for a wife
>>
>>54143767
OOC
Are you in the discord?
>>
>>54143786
Ooc yes
>>
>>54143752
>>54143763
Don't you love romance?
>>
>>54143871
Would you like to compete as well admiral?
>>
>>54143893
Nah I already got a wife so I'm good. I don't want Rukaar to miss his chance.
>>
>>54143336
Fuck that noise.I don't want none of your slaves or money.That's yours,and I don't need slaves anyways.

I wamt him to pay for it.I don't want you to cover for his father mistakes.
Tell him we gotta talk,or I'm gonna kill his son.
>>
>>54144143
Carter I think you need to dance battle Brylo for the cost of the wall. Then if needed kill his son.
>>
>>54144143
Well I can pull rank on him but he is a esteemed member of my court and must I remind you that the murder of a Imperium citizen is a act of war Ambassador Carter?
>>54144219
>Admiral Brylo
Sounds
Good.
>>
>>54144274
Don't care.You can send your whole fleet to the Wastes,won't make a difference.
Though I won't be retaliating.Other than killing his son.

You get Brylo here right now.He better pay for my wall dammit.
>>54144219
Nope.I'll straight up kill his son.

You know what?Naw.I'll hit him in the nape o' the neck.It hurts there the most for Raltekians.
>>
>>54144274
Well who will you go to war with? One man?
>>
>>54144383
How would he even pay for it. He lives in the crew dormitories on the royal flagship.
I honestly implore you. Don't. Touch. The. Child.
>>54144394
If we must
>>
>>54144429
He is an Admiral.I know you give your warrior and noble classes extra stuff,and he's the tallest Raltekian to boot.

I know he can pay,Khanin.I ain't dumb.

What would you even do in a war?
>>
>>54144459
You can check his quarters if you like. I don't really know where is salary goes.
Lots and lots of Incendiary Orbital Bombardment.
>>
>>54143871
>>54143767
>>54143763
W͢͠e ̵̡ẃ̴͡í̢̧l̢l̶ nev̧̨͝ȩ̷͞r ̨t̴r̶͡ù͞ely̷ ̀ư̧͟nd̶͢͜e͟r̢̢͘s̸̷͜t̀͝à̡n̸̢d͞ ́͞y̨o͠u m̸͟͢ò̀n̴o̸͡m̶͢i͞n͡ds̴̨
Al͜͢s̴o ͜͢w͝ǫ͝u͝l͝d̶̵͜ ̵̸̷y͝͞o͜u̡͠ ͟͠n̛͘o̶͘t̛ ̀͢͝b̷̨͜e̷̛͝ ̶͝d̶̷͜i͟͡ff̡͞e͟r̷͜e͟ńt̢̨ ̢͘͡s̛p̧̕͡e͘͜c͟͠íes͠ ́̕a̡͜ņ̴d̨̧͘ ̴̀͢t͜h̢u̷ş ̶̶̛ge̢̧͟n̛̛ȩ̕͠t̸̵̕i̧͜ca̵l͢ly̨̕͜ ́i̷͟n͠c͡òm̷͞p͝a̵̴͠tį̶b́͜͟l͢e͜
>>
>>54144502
Genetic Modification has advanced quite a bit remember and besides even if we can't make it work I was just the oldest heir to the throne my little brothers and sisters would love to step up.
>>
>>54144476
Incendiary orbital bombardment?Are you kidding?That wouldn't even pass through the rift by itself.

And you are the Rippress.You can call him for war duties I assume.Tell him to pay up.
>>
>>54144529
Here he is on the Vox now ask him yourself
>Admiral Brylo
What.
>>
>>54144502
Why not?It's just romance.
I mean,I don't understand it much,but I know the gist of it.

Also,hello 01!Long time no see!How are you?
>>
>>54144541
Pay your fucking money or I'll kill your entire family.

And no slaves.Just
>>
>>54144544
B̢ut̨͡ ̸t̷͢͠h̨͝e̸y̨̡ ́͝w͞a̕ǹ̷͘t͜ ̀͡c̷͡͝h͟il̵dŗ̵͡e͘ņ
͟D̷͠on̨̛͢'̕t̨́ ̵t́̕e̛͠l̶̡ļ ̷t̴̷̀h̢͞e̶̢ ad͡m͠ir̛̀àl bú̶t Im̧ ͟͡e̡x̕p̡lo͟͢͞ri̵͜n̕͢͢g̕ ̶̧͢e̸aŗ̸t̴͞h̨̨
̵̕͞I͢t̸͟ ̢se̷̸͘e͜m͝͞s͠ ͞n̨̕i̢͟c͢͠e̡
>>
>>54144575
Yeah,I guess.I never liked kids myself.

Also the Admiral is in the same comms,he can hear you.
How is Earth?See any humpback whales?
>>
>>54144551
>Taps a data slate
Let
Me
Sleep
>>54144575
>Rippress Khanin
you should visit Kilr sometime we have some fine luxuries here you'll be sure to enjoy it.
>>
>>54144644
No.Pay up.Or I will kill your son,you short ass motherfucker.
>>
>>54144654
>Grunts
>Taps slate
>Initiates conversion rate of currency
>Sends 250'000 SFC worth of Imperium Coinage
>Messages Khanin "Can I have a advance on next months pay"
Where
is
he
cunt
>>
>>54144689
How much is that in SFC?
>>
>>54144725
>>54144689
Oh wait,sorry.Just came in to the account.

Okay,so that is 250,000 SFC.Enough for costs.

Okay,thanks.Though that was a hassle.Seriously,this all started because your son is so short.Your bloodline must be fucked up or something.
>>
>>54144801
Like geez.Plus that took so much effort just to have you pay.

Eh,at least you did.Now time to print out this cash and eat it.
>>
>>54144801
>grunts
>>
>>54144855
So,I kept your son's spaceship.Just thought that was worth a mention.

Also,I can now literally say I hit a nerve.

So,he's at these coordinates I am sending you.
>>
>>54144885
>Sends a pick up team
>grunts
>tries to go back to sleep in his tiny bunk
>>
>>54144899
>Grunts at Brylos grunt
Is that all you do?
>>
>>54144954
I think.

Then again,he may say more when he discovers his son is now a crackshot and an unfeeling insane cripple.

You'd be suprised how a Raltek looks without muscle.

Had he been left in the pod any longer he would have started to become a Wastes being.
>>
>>54144954
IM
TRYING
TO
FUCKING
SLEEP
>>54144990
WHAT!?
>>
>>54145005
Haha,now you speak!

Yeah,he kinda wanted to go in again.His choice,I guess.Though now he's drooling on a bus seat headed to your team.

Whatever,he seemed happy with it.That's what happens when you try anGunnero pod.I took him out before any Wastes stuff happened,so he shouldn't Decay.
>>
>>54144612
N̷̛ò ̵̴w̛h̴̛̀al̶̡͟es̶ ͠s̷ee̕͝n͜͡ ̀ḿ̕͡an͝͡ą̷t́e͡e͜͢s̛̀ ̡́͘t̀h͘o̡ú̴͞gh̢͝.̢͢ ́͟T̶̀hò̸́u͢gh̡͟͡ ̶̧w̡̧o͟͜͞u̧͢l̛͝d ͝be ͞u͘͢s̸ed ̧̀t͟o ̧̧̛c̴r̕̕o͢w̵͝d̛̛s̡ ͜b̨́ut̸̸ ̷̛̀cró͘w͘͠ds̢ ̸̸͠o͢f ̴i̧n̡d̵̷i̴̡vį̕d͘͟úą̀̕l͢s̶̵ ̷wḩe̵̸ļ̕͢m̷̡̕ ̢̛͜u͞s̸.̷̨̡ ̀C̕o̶n̸̕s͘͝į͡dęr͝į́n͝g̴ ͡ẁ̨e d̸͠o̢ǹ̷̸'̢t̀ ̀ķn͜ơ͞w̵̕ ̧̨̀ou̶̕r̢͡ h͡͞o̧m̢e̡͜͝w͠͠͝orĺ͢d̛ ̷t̶h̡̡̛e f̴a̸c̀t͘ ͞t̶h̢̀̕à̕t̶͞ ͝t̢̨h́e̶y̡̕ ̕n͠͡o̡t̛̕͟ ̛͠o͞n̕l̨͢͟y̕͟ ̛kno̴w͠ ͞w͝h̀a͢t̡ ͞w̷o͘r̷̀l͜d ͝bu̴t̷̴ ͝w̧̧͠h͘͟ȩ̸ŕ̢è̢ ̶on̛ ̶̧́t̢he̸ ̡̡wò̷̴r͠l͟͡d̢͟ ͝͠t̵̡h̡̛e̢̡y̛ a͝r̵͜e̛ ̢͟f̴̛r͝o̵m̢ ̸í̷͜s͞ ̷͟c͡ò̷͞o̴̶ļ̴.̢͜ ̢͞
̨̀R̶͡i̕͡g̡̛͘ht ̸̢n̡̧ow͘͞ ̛͡w̧e ̀ar̶͝͡e̡ ́͘ąt̸͘ ̵͡th̶͝͝e̢̛͡ c̕͞i̵tỳ ̴̕w͞e̴re̶ ̵̴t̴͝h̢e̶̢ t͠og͘a ͜m͘͘͡e̛͠n̵ a͠re̴ ̸́fr̢͘om ̸̢̕w̧͘͠a̧̡t͢͝͡c̶̛̕h͠͡ì̧͜n̛g ̶̨a̴͡ ̢͡m̶͡a̕n ͠i̴n͘ ̡̕͘a͜ ͘ve̛r̵̨y̵͘͟ ͟ǫ͟d̢̕͠d̀ h͘͞á͜t̶͞ w̵̛a͠v̵̢͞e͝͞s͢ ̕͠at͟͠ ̨̢͢a͟ ͜crow͠d̡͘
>>
File: 57cac3c77d01b.jpg (2MB, 5120x2880px) Image search: [Google]
57cac3c77d01b.jpg
2MB, 5120x2880px
After a period of absence the Asurian Star State finally sends a representative again, under their observer status at the Federation.

"I'd like to inform you that we've deemed this Federation worthy of our attention once more."
>>
>>54145158
Oh.See if they still have some statues,please.Also,what occured to your homeworld?
>>54145191
Hello Lyria,it has been a while.How is the Asurian Star State?
>>
>>54145191
Good well I can happily report in preparation of your visit some of the best pastry chefs have arrived from Earth to suit your needs.
>Smiles
And if you have any other needs let me know.
>>
>>54145260
Ooc

So,I'll be getting off in like 10 minutes,maybe more.Can you keep the thread alive,or should I stay up and do it?
>>
>>54145274
I can handle that. I have the skills required.
>>
>>54145216
T̀͠w̵͝e̷̢͟l͞v̨e ́͡ąǹ̶͝d͠ ̸͜th̨ir͟t̷́͝e̷͞en don̸͢'̕t͘ ļì̴ķe ͞tǫ̷ ͞tal̷̕k͠ ̶͜à̴̢bo͘͜ùt̡͜ ̷ít̀̕͡ ̨b̶̶u̡t͡ ̷̡f̸͟͡ro͝m̵ ̢͜͞w͘e͞ u̷̡n̴̷̷d̛e͜r͢͢͠śt͢a̴n͡d ̛͡i͞t͠ ̷w̨̧a̴͟s̀ ̨̀d͝ev̶́͝a̸͠sta̶̕͞te̕͘͡d͢ ̴o̴͜r͢͟͞ d̵͞e͜͜s̵̸t̷̨roy̷̡e͜d ̷̵b̡̢́y̧̨̡ ̨͝fo̕ur̴t̸̀͢ee̢͟͝ņ̶ a̧͡͞nd́ ̡́w̴͝e ̷̶͠l̷e͠f̡͜t
̴A͜͞l͟͠s͠o̶͘ ́y̛e͟ś̡̛ ̡́t͟h̴̶è͞͡r̵͠e aŕe̢̛ ̵͡l̵ots̡ ̴̕óf͡ ̀̀͠m̶e͢͜t͝͞a͞l̨ ̸à͢͝ņḑ̧ ̷͟s̨̀t̡o̢̧n̴͟e͜͠ ̷d̸̀ùd̴͝ȩḑ͟
̷͟͟T̸͠ḩ̵̕ę͟rę ̢͠ev̨̛e͢ǹ̕ ̷̷̛is̕͢͠ ͝a ̸̸̷ǹ̡e̴̢w̴̵̶ ̸th̶á͠͝t̵ ̨́t̢̛h͜͠e ̸a͡d̡m͞i̶ra̸̡͟l ́͡s̀͡tan̴̶̛d̛̕i͡n̡ģ͜ ţ͠riu͟m̴͡ph̴à͝ņ̷t̀͝ ̛ove̵r̵̵͝ ̷the͜ ̴̢͞p̴͢ro̡͢ś̨͠t̵r̨a̵̧t́e͢ ̡f̷̨oŕ̶̕m̸̡s̷̷̀ o̕͜f͜ a͝ ̶͟h̷o̢͘rd́e͘͟ ̕͘a͝n͜d̛́ ̴a ͠p̶̛e̶r͢͠f̵̷eć͟té̡d̵̨
>>
>>54145216
"We're doing great. I was spending a vacation at our homeworld. It's nice to feel the breeze and sand of our beaches."

>>54145260
She has a subtle smirk appear on her lips.
"Please do, specially if they have come of those.. "Choc-o-late" ones.."
>>
File: pionono-de-chocolate-y-moka.jpg (185KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
pionono-de-chocolate-y-moka.jpg
185KB, 550x367px
>>54145348
Like this?
>Feeds the Representative a pastry
I like where this is going
>>
>>54145348
Sounds nice.Have you decided to join the Federation?

Also,have you had any Horde encounters as of late?
>>54145324
Cool.I'll have to see it once I visit.
So,why are you there?Curiosity?
>>54145287
Ooc
Thanks dude
>>
>>54145324
Well in the unexplored regions of space we've been colonizing a lot of worlds would you like a new one.
>>
>>54145044
>Sighs
Welp my ex won't ever shut up about this. Thanks Ambassador.
>>
>>54145515
>Sighs at the sigh and laughs clearly drunk
Well stop whining you big baby and tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>54145515
You are welcome.You deserve it for your earlier response you made.Plus just tell her to kill herself or something.
Fuckin had to call your Rippress to get you to pay up.Took way too lomg considering it was your fault.
But hey,now your son is really good at shooting,I guess.

Also,how much of a fine is it to kill a Raltekian citizen?
>>
>>54145533
Would you like to meet my wife Admiral?
>Shows picture of 9 foot tall spiked tribal wear having Raltek carrying a mag rifle
>>54145591
War is declared.
I honestly don't even know how the Rippress thinks you have manners.
>>
>>54145598
Oh.So if I killed one of you,you'd declare war?

Seems like a wastes of resources.

And I have manners to those who don't tell me to fuck off and call me a cunt over not paying their degenerate son's damages,faggot.

So I am nice to Khanin.
>>
>>54145598
Well I took on a Censor,Horde Warlords,Cephalopod warriors and much more so if you expect me to be afraid of your wife when I've had SEVERAL is an insult to my courage.
>>
>>54145632
Protocol dictates the murder of a Raltekian Citizen is a cause for instant declaration of war if there is no apology and tribute for forgiveness.
>>54145654
I pity you.
>>
>>54145681
Why would it be necessary to go to war?Amd what kind of tribute?

I am asking because I am curious.
>>
>>54145704
Traditions and Imperial Laws as the royal admiral I must be enforcer of galactic conflict laws. and tribute is anything of value that can appease the Rippress
>>
>>54145734
Huh.
Okay.
So,what does the initiation of war include?Because orbital bombardments would be useless.
>>
>>54145795
War
>>
>>54145816
So,like a fleet invasioon?
>>
>>54145896
Why would I tell you our battle plan.
>>
>>54145927
Not like it would matter.You wouldn't be able to do anything.

I am just asking to know if you guys would storm in.
>>
>>54145927
>>54145958
You'd have to go through the UE too. Even after he's been changed by the Wastes Terrans always stick together.
>>
>>54146032
Discussing formalities admiral. what is custom when a citizen of yours is murdered?
>>54145958
Legions.
>>
>>54146050
By a foreign power? Well an investigation is made and sanctions are placed until an apology is made and if the offense Is repeated or suitably bad military action ensues. We try to be reasonable.
>>
>>54145654
you were afraid of your mother in laws house.

>astral snickers from the vox
>>
>>54146204
If you knew her you would be too.
>>
>>54146230
>the vox pings and line opens

"hello dear"

>astral cackles like a mad man as he re routs the line to the admiral so only he can hear
>>
>>54146204
I AM BACK FROM THE DE-
>Rippress Khanin
Sorry about that experiments escaped the labs again.
>>
>>54146327
>the system sings with joy

is there something new for me to deal with? is there.
>>
>>54146379
Its been put down don't worry about it. How has the shell been Astral?
>>
useful in more ways you could have forseen. to be honest its more useful as a non-combatant role but it most certainly pulled its weight in the war
>>
>>54145392
E͘x̢p̷̷̀l͝ǫŕi͠n̴g̷̨͠/̷̛c͡u͠r͡i̢͝o̷ú͝s̷̴͟/̷̸̢f̡u̸n͠
>>54145407
Th͡a̧n̷̡k͡s ̧͢b̴̀u͟t̕͜ ͡n̢͠o̕ ̡͠ţh̵́͢a͝n̵̵̡k̴ş͜ w̢̕è̕͠ a͝re͝ ̧̛͢h́͘̕a̷͜͡p͟p̧͘i̡͠l͟y̕ ͢͝n͘omà͠d͟i̷c̡ ͢͝a̵͜ ͜h̴̶͡ome͡ẃ̧ǫ͝r̢͘ld ̴̢s̢͢͠e̡͢em̶s̛͡͝ ̛l̴ik̛è ̛a̕ ̸͠͝w̢͞ea͡k̀͜ s̛p̀o̧t̵͠ ̸͠ỳ̛où͢ ̶͠m̵ù̧́s̨̕t ̷de̷͝fe̵̛n̸̛͜d̸̡͜
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.