[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Times that spaghetti was dropped in the session

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: fuck this.png (912KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.png
912KB, 640x480px
Spaghetti/cringe thread? I’ll start

>Be fucking a 4/10 girl after consuming a bottle of wine on an empty stomach in the middle of the day
>realise i have to go to DnD, stop early and leave to go to session
>get there and realise I have no character, so i print a pre-gen lvl 4 human paladin,
>friend gets there, gives me some whiskey which I down, mixing with grool and wine
>wasted.jpg
>feel like death
>session starts, it’s Darkest Dungeon p. much, going to smack some sewer bandits
>attempt to RP my paladin as Judge Dredd, fail miserably due to having no spine
>feel worse
>I decide to close my eyes for a bit
>fully pass out for 15 minutes, other players do not realise this until combat begins
>woken up, told to roll my attacks
>blearily yell ‘I AM THE LAW’ and roll an 18
>literally bisect two people in half
>go back to sleep
>get kicked out and move to another room by security
>nowimfeelinit.png
>feeling wacked out
>crush pops down next to me, gives me some rose candies she’d saved from a trip to France
>really nice, thank her
>10 minutes later rush out and vomit out the rose-flavoured mix of wine, whiskey and pussy juice
>everyone can hear
>she looks really upset when I come back in, takes it personally
>mrw my hedonism cost me my rep with my crush

And you?
>>
I'll give you a bump if only because that's the most pathetic thing I've ever read on this board.
>>
>>54118660
I think we all agree that quest threads should be allowed back here on /tg/.
>>
>>54118660
>exerts little to no self-control on habits
>doesn't finish banging because cockblocking self over tabletop
>can't make a 4th level character on the fly
>no food or water after already compromised
>can't RP a simple character even with the wrong alignment due to beta'd self.
>passing out at the table whether people realize it or not.
>too much spaghetti to pursue crush instead of your 4/10, or even to explain you're bad at drinking.

Bruh. Get your shit together.
>>
>>54120001
That's pretty cringe
>>
File: Disdain For Plebs.jpg (26KB, 393x462px) Image search: [Google]
Disdain For Plebs.jpg
26KB, 393x462px
>>54118660
I hope you get the attention you so desperately crave.
>>
>>54118660
Bruh, you don't know how to RP.
>>
>Character dies
>Cry
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.