[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Create a Surreal/Horror Setting Part 2 Childhood Nightmares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

Previous thread >>53989158. Last thread went well enough, so here we are. Post more stuff about children fighting the forces of darkness.
>>
>>54110109
Little Fears
Monsters and Other Childish Things
Innocents
Nightlight if anyone here remembers that
>>
>>54110259
Ah yes, we were discussing names for this setting. I'm a bit partial to Nightlight and Little Fears myself. Especially Little Fears, because it kinda reminds me a bit off Little Nightmares, a game with a somewhat similar premise.
>>
Nightmare Bump.
>Captcha: PAIN
>>
>>54110109
>The path to hell is paved with good intentions, Now this may sound edgy to others including me but... The Dark isn't All evil, Its The Light, It burns us, Makes us lose our windows to the world and gives us an incurable blight, It looks on us all with a perverted grin.

I have no picture for this cause i don't save spooky stuff
>>
>>54112119
>The one who said this was Immediately rebutted by one of the dream Children who said as follows.
>"The Dark takes away our families, our homes. it blights our oceans, poisons our forests, burns our cities to ash. it devours all in it's path, raping and perverting men, women, and children into twisted slavering aberrations, dragging countless souls into oblivion." "So many children have lost their families, their siblings, their parents, their own damn innocence because of this thing and it's agents, so many lives lost in this neverending war. And you want to tell me that it isn't completely evil?"
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (59KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
59KB, 600x360px
Surprise Bump.
>>
File: PZO9284-FearEater.jpg (188KB, 860x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PZO9284-FearEater.jpg
188KB, 860x1000px
>The Fear Eater is a peculiar agent in the Darkness' collection.
>It actively seeks out those fighting against the Darkness, but does not attack them.
>It instead attempts to negotiate with a child, offering to eat the child's fear. The beast gets a snack, and the child can better fight the Darkness with bravery they have never known before...for a time.
>The Fear Eater grows fat on fear as the child becomes more reliant on its services in order to operate.
>The child soon learns to be afraid of fear itself, entering a constant cycle of fear consumption from the Fear Eater.
>The child will likely die from sheer exhaustion, constantly revealing its soul in order to fend of a fear that refuses to relent, one of the child's own creation.
>>
>>54113867
This is absolutely terrifying. Good work Anon!
>>
>>54110714
Are you being sarcastic, or do you honestly don't know those are names for Horror Systems involving children?
>>
>>54110109
>because places permeated with negative emotion become 'thin' and easier for agents of the Darkness to breach, places where enormously tragic events have taken place can become very dangerous
>All children know at least one. Places no child will willingly go
>maybe they just call it 'haunted' but really these places are locations where the 'skin' has become incredibly thin
>places like these are the only places where the most powerful agents of the Darkness can manifest, as they require tremendous amounts of energy to retain a form in our world
>These things are generally bound to a small area because outside that region, the concentration of negative emotion is simply too low to sustain them.
>However, in some places- perhaps the ghettoes of huge cities, where death and social decay are just facts of daily life- they are able to wander greater distances
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.