[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 40

File: 1493260074600.png (540KB, 700x910px) Image search: [Google]
1493260074600.png
540KB, 700x910px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Starcrossed Edition
Is your current character in love? How did they meet? How far has their relationship progressed?

/pfg/ Link Repository: https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>54104385
>>
>>54109941
>Is your current character in love? How did they meet? How far has their relationship progressed?
She's not in love, but someone's in love with her.

they met when her powers as a Feyspeaker came to light, and he witnessed the beauty of her soul. She's still terrified of him, however, as he is a fucking vilderavn
>>
We were on page 7, you fucker.
>>
>>54109941
She's still waiting for a prince to swipe her off her feet and carry her off on a white horse.

Its probably Not gonna happen
>>
File: oh goodness.png (621KB, 884x900px) Image search: [Google]
oh goodness.png
621KB, 884x900px
>>54109941
He was an Ulfen sailor and mercenary and a skinwalker

She was a Tianese servant and consort and a dragon

They met at a raunchy party, and immediately hit it off after he knocked her up
>>
>>54109941
He's married to the law.
>>
I'm an evil wizard and I fucking rule
>>
File: alexa7.png (839KB, 576x594px) Image search: [Google]
alexa7.png
839KB, 576x594px
>plotline about deadly disease rampaging through a small village
>"Lol it's okay we can just go around casting cure disease on everyone"
>murder mystery adventure
>"lol it's okay we can just cast speak with dead to find out who murdered him"
>guards watching royal jewels, time to be sneaky and clever
>"lol we can just cast invisibility and silence and waltz right past them"
>mysterious ancient force is going to rise again and characters need to discover its secrets to stop it
>"lol well I prepared like 10 divination spells so we don't need to explore that ancient library after all guys"
>character dies heroically in combat to save his friends, a tearjerking scene
>"LOL just kidding, we can resurrect him. Wouldn't want death to actually mean anything, would we? That wouldn't be FUN"

God I love Pathfinder.

inb4 a bunch of butthurt wizard munchkins go LOLOLOL ur plots are shit because of post-hoc rationalization to make my game's magic seem balanced
>>
>>54110343
nobody cares dude
>>
>>54110296

Onryou just show a good looking guy your tits. He's yours after that.

>>54110298
Rory. You've yet to put a ring on that finger. Get on that
>>
>>54109941
This bar character, like many I end up playing, are too busy with other things to step their game up and too kind to play with people's hearts in the meantime. Though it is something I have entertained in previous games, just ain't time for love on the battlefield.

>>54109725
>>54110009
We relegated to NPC tier soon laddies.
>>
>>54110343
Did you post the wrong picture or something my dude?
>>
>>54110367
Onryou, at least let that shoanti princeling toss a bone into ya'. He's pretty easy on the eyes, won't be in town for long, and you need to unwind after today.
>>
>>54110367
We're getting to it. He needs to snag that delicious, delicious Sun Orchid Elixir

in order to become the ETERNAL PUPPER
>>
>>54109941
Look, sometimes a bombshell and a nerd get to kissing and get really into it.
>>
The Mystic playtest just received a significant update! The Noetic mystic in particular!

Charisma based Spellcraft and Autohypnosis!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UT9E5bRAJkCSU2lznL0Wddy4nDV25sW4ilM8lr1NMb8/edit?usp=sharing
>>
One last reminder that only meme apps will make it into Ensoulment.

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.
>>
>>54110396
Oh he's spoken for, sadly
>>
Would a silver dragon take in an abandoned child and raise them to be a paladin for a human god or just a philosophy or set of teachings?
>>
>>54110466
Define meme app, I want to make sure I know how we're measuring them when selections are made.
>>
>>54110473
Not a human god, after all Draconic gods and morals are objectively superior.
>>
>>54109941
He's gone on two separate adventures now (although the second adventure was interrupted halfway through and he needed to be rescued) but now all of that is over he's back home to his wife and child, albeit transported 15 years into the future.

His wife is a bit sore that he apparently vanished on her after promising that the second adventure wouldn't take much time at all (and to him it didn't!), but though she told him that she doesn't want him to go on adventures anymore and he doesn't want to disappoint her, he's still got the itch since the second go around didn't exactly go as planned. With that in mind, y'all know the scene from early in The Incredibles where him and Frozone are doing superhero work behind their wive's backs? It's like that now with one of the other guys from the group whose wife told him the same thing.

>>54110343
Ways to fix this are simple as long as you know the actual rules behind the spells you're working with.
> Disease
If you're currently dealing with something that's threatening an entire village with plague then having the ability to cure a small handful of people per day is NOT going to keep people from dying, nor is it going to keep those people from getting sick AGAIN after you heal them. The best you can do is then cast Delay Disease which keeps you from getting sick in the first place, but that's just eating up even more spell slots.
> Murder Mystery
Speak With Dead needs a mostly intact corpse, so just have the killer crush their skulls to mush. Next!
> Heist
Someone who only has one line of defense from intruders doesn't deserve to keep their belongings. Set physical traps, an Alarm spell, AND guards for maximum effectiveness.
> Secrets
Most divination spells have REALLY specific rules and don't give you much more than yes/no style answers until you're higher level, which also ties into...
> lol resurrection
If you're at the point where resurrection is common, you'll run into things much worse things than death.
>>
>>54110500
Are there dragon gods in pathfinder? Would a paladin of one have a reason to fight linnorms?
>>
Tell some stories about shit related happenings at your table
>>
>>54110534
Apsu and Dahak, yeah

Tiamat kind of fucked off in pathfinder
>>
>>54110534
Apsu, and absolutely.
>>
>>54110537
Tiamat is too busy screwing Bahamut in D&D to have time to mess around with Pathfinder.
>>
>>54110500
>>54110534
Anon, there is LITERALLY a Silver Dragon named in the lore that lives in the Linnorm Kingdoms. She looks over a memorial to Ulfen killed in the Winter War and is a noted... Just read this

http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Avaleru
>>
>>54110560
Well Apsu is Bahamut
>>
>>54110396
in terms of romance, she is not a hunter. She's more like a a fisherman. She may cast her lure out there but she only reel him in when one takes a bite
>>
>>54110579
Puh-lease, Apsu is Bahamut-lite and everyone knows it. His evil counterpart in this mythos isn't even his evil wife/sister/whatever Tiamat is to him, it's his bastard son that he's too whipped by his bae to kill.
>>
>>54110622
Ony, I love you, but you and that boy are two of the most socially awkward people I've ever met. There's a reason I've been trying to get you two together; neither one of you will make the first move.
>>
Gnomish Battle Ladder, will you use it?
>>
>>54110622
>>54110648
You know, I really don't mind most celebposting but if you guys are going to have a chat maybe you'd want to, you know, go to chat.
>>
>>54110624
I kind of like that, makes Dahak more or less a Destroyer than something more significant.

Isn't Apsu also a Platinum Dragon?
>>
>>54110648
In all seriousness the thing that's most likely is going to happen is that she's going to end up in an entirely platonic relationship with the spider. A platonic relationship with vicious amounts of non-romantic and certainly not lesbionic cuddling snuggling and overall nighttime field goody cuteness
>>
>>54110574
I did read that actually. My idea is the character with have been abandoned there and raised by the dragon. I'm just trying to figure out who they would worship and why they would adventure in the lotlk
>>
>>54110466
Yes, define meme app so you can't just retroactively file all the picks in as "memes".
>>
>>54110682
shush I'm leading him on to think that I'm her player
>>
>>54110683
Their entire mythos is basically of a marital spat over their emo son who keeps destroying the furniture in their house in fits of rage and lighting fires in the backyard, with the wife saying "He's just expressing his inner creativity!" While the husband threatens to kick him out every time he sees him wearing that stupid haircut he thinks makes him look so cool.
>>
As I read more and more on the Land of the Linnorm Kings, I am presented with a question; how did they do it?

No, seriously, how did they do it? This is a region where an Asian character makes sense, where a gnome makes sense - hell, special attention was given for half-Orcs and a unique type of Elf. It's got a powerful Scandinavian focus and a clear majority of Ulfen, but never once while reading this did it feel like it was "This is Ulfen... And I guess you'll find these other groups around if you squint."
>>
>>54110482
>>54110709
I think he had previously used the definition of "If nobody's talking about you, you're not in."
>>
>>54110709

He's not going to define them.

Though it would be funny if the opposite came true.
>>
>>54110482
>>54110709
How could you have forgotten so easily, anons?
If people aren't talking about your app, you're not getting in.

>>54109680
>I've narrowed it down to one of two days with mostly the same party but a couple key swaps both between them and within them
What day does that describe best?
>>54109725
That's right, Monday/Tuesday where all the most hyped apps are at.
>>
>>54110702
You don't NEED to worship a dragon god, and the urge to adventure is really quite simple; Hagsreach is the most vulnerable to Irriseni attack, and currently lacks a Linnorm King. You want to fix this, as you see the crown not as a right but as a responsibility.
>>
File: Pay Attention.jpg (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pay Attention.jpg
114KB, 500x500px
HELLO!?! GNOMISH BATTLE LADDER?! Anyone using it?!
>>
>>54110808
There was one anon who was jazzed about being able to make Jackie Chan, but I haven't seen him post anything since the AA2 leak.
>>
>>54109941
Don't think so. Most people seem to think of her as dumb muscle. She wouldn't be opposed to falling in love again, but not many can get past the fact that she's really muscular and incredibly strong.

>>54110535
We killed a god and saved a Thriae princess! We were incredibly close to dying, holy shit. Now we're preparing to kill 2 more before they can fully manifest in this world, since there's not way we could beat them at full power.
>>
File: sweating.confidently.gif (295KB, 504x312px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.confidently.gif
295KB, 504x312px
>>54110780
>That's right, Monday/Tuesday where all the most hyped apps are at.
>>
>>54110824

Well gnomish jack chan is alright but not sure I'm ready to go that route...
>>
what are good compulsions for div tieflings to have?
>>
>>54110835
>She wouldn't be opposed to falling in love again
Tell us about her first love, anon.
>>
>>54110856

Always posting memes.
>>
>>54110763
>>54110780
So where do we draw the line?

Apps which have actual memes associated with them over their run time like C3?

Apps which get a lot of discussion in regards to their quality like Ceraphine?

Apps which get name-dropped only in passing like Sibyl?

Apps which only get named when listed with other apps like Rae?

I mean without regards to the possibility that better apps might get talked about more, it seems like we're leaving a lot of space so that only roll20 randos aren't "meme apps", and not even all of them would avoid that.
>>
>>54110856
Compulsive memesters, with extra snark. Div-Folk are smug little goat people and you need to own it.
>>
>>54110892
>So where do we draw the line?
As long as people are talking about your app. It's as simple as that.
>trying to argue about a definition this late in after I cleanly and simply outlined it
confirmed for non-meme app trying to save face
>>
>>54110924
Then yeah you are right because that leaves almost only randos that stand no chance of being picked and a smattering of unexciting but not really terrible apps that stand a low chance of being picked.
>>
>>54109941
>Is your current character in love?
No, and she's unlikely to actually fall in love beyond finding a preferred playmate/pet.
For now she's much too busy hunting down her yandere sister.
>>
>>54110924
Excellent. I'll prepare myself to retroactively declare every pick a meme because they were brought up once weeks ago.
>>
>>54110856
Gossip. Collecting and spreading rumours for his or her own advantage.
>>
>>54110944
So you agree that it's a pure popularity contest and nothing more.

>>54110957
Way to try and twist the definition to try and discredit me. It ain't working.
>>
>>54110952
Who's the sister yandere for? Is it her?
>>
>>54110952
>she's unlikely to actually fall in love beyond finding a preferred playmate/pet
Tell us more about her, anon!
>>
>>54110972
You really should have just not responded, you've made it too obvious there is no substance to your claims and now the hook you've been baiting for weeks has been blunted. Even if it was still obvious down the line, you at least could have struck when everyone was salty and more likely to buy it anyway.

4/10 learn 2 troll.
>>
>>54111003
>you've made it too obvious there is no substance to your claims
Only popular apps will get in. It's as simple as that. People don't care about substance, only memes. and the GMs of /pfg/ are no different.
>>
>>54110868
She was found by a band of mercs as a baby, and raised by them. Pretty much a giant adoptive family. Grew up on the battlefield next to them. They got new additions, some retired, and some died. The usual.

One guy joined up, a spindly Shaman. She didn't think much of it, but he took a looking to her. Back in the day, she was thicker than gravy, so she mostly saw his courting mostly as a joke until some others locked them in a broom closet until he made his intentions painfully clear. She'd never been one for romantic stuff, so she was pretty flustered, stumbling through her acceptance of his confession.

After that, they were inseparable. She was very protective of him on the field, and he was very caring. Eventually, 5 betrayers sold out the company, and a large portion of the force was destroyed in an ambush. He died, and she buried him and the others.

Sad, but it was a while ago, so she's not edgy about it.
>>
>>54109941
Yes, he is. They met through work.
But it's a complicated situation, and unlikely to become less so.

He doesn't see himself as being good enough, and has to keep talking himself into thinking he's got a snowball's chance in the Hells, since any time alone with his thoughts means he's probably convinced himself not to hope.
>>
>>54110534
Smiad might work for your purposes.
http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Smiad
>>
>>54111018
Your logic is inherently flawed.
"Popular" does not mean "meme".
>>
>>54111047
Spoken like a poor deluded non-memer.
>>
>>54109941
Kinda.

There are two girls he really likes, but both are way out of his league, and would be better off without him.
>>
>>54111019
>One guy joined up, a spindly Shaman. She didn't think much of it, but he took a looking to her. Back in the day, she was thicker than gravy, so she mostly saw his courting mostly as a joke until some others locked them in a broom closet until he made his intentions painfully clear. She'd never been one for romantic stuff, so she was pretty flustered, stumbling through her acceptance of his confession.
That was incredibly cute, anon.
>>
>>54111057
Do tell!
>>
>>54110758
Well, even a broken clock can be correct twice a day, and Paizo is nothing if not broken
>>
>>54111018
>>54111047
I'm willing to roll popular and meme together for the sake of this discussion. That's not my problem with what he's saying.

My problem is that there're apps which have been mentioned like, three times since Ensoulment opened for their quality and didn't pick up regular discussion at all. I don't care whether or not they get in, but I'll be annoyed if they're called "meme apps" later on because they weren't completely unknown.
>>
>>54110978
Yes, sister is yandere for her and responsible for the death of their parents. Sister has also become slightly demonic at this point.

>>54110983
She's serving under an erinyes who promises to fix her broken world through harsh will and draconian laws. Tends toward misandry, more likely to take an interest in other women but not entirely opposed to the idea of men who know their place.
>>
>>54110856
Compulsive liar
>>
>>54111065
Funnily enough, this is how a friend of mine met his wife. They are incredibly cute, and I hope neither of them die in an ambush.
>>
>>54111086
Even if I don't, somebody else will(maybe you!), so why do you care?

Could it be because the truth bugs you? That they won't get in? Name these apps you're so sure of.
>>
>>54111019
>Back in the day, she was thicker than gravy
But was she also thiccer than gravy?
>>
>>54111106
No, fuck you. You know why? Because as soon as they do, you'll turn around and use it as "proof" that they were memepicks because they were talked about/discussed/mentioned. You're going to try and spin the narrative to always be right.
>>
>>54111137
Wrong. I already know which apps are getting in, and they're all ones that have been talked about repeatedly and you can just search the archive for the proof instead of going "I-I'm not gonna tell you".
>>
File: tumblr_o6x6p8RugM1unm603o1_1280.png (564KB, 719x1025px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6x6p8RugM1unm603o1_1280.png
564KB, 719x1025px
>>54111118
This is the art I'm using for her, if that's what you want to see. Sans horn, though.
>>
>>54111155
And who are "you", exactly? You don't have a tripcode or other identifying feature. So please, share with the class. Which posts in the past are yours? Who have you claimed are going to get in? Go on, justify yourself. You've brought the claim, therefore the burden of proof is on you to back up yourself.
>>
>>54111097
That sounds like she's a cutie pie that needs to be broken in by a good man, and made to understand that it's lovely to give and receive
>>
>>54111106
I don't care about the selection itself. I hate the attempt to force this culture.

If Matheo gets in, is he a meme because people compared him to Aurelia a few times when iKiD isn't even doing his usual self-shilling?
If Varius gets in, is he a meme because he was part of one drawfag image?
If Spidget gets in, is he a meme because people made fun of him being a rat for a thread or two when he was first posted?
If Sibyl gets in, is she a meme when the only times she's ever been mentioned is to say that she's actually pretty good?
If Gaius gets in, is he a meme when his main claim to fame is people wishing the player behind him luck?
If Rae gets in, is she a meme because people noticed her stabs at C3 and Rintaelle?
If Marche gets in, is he a meme when his only mention ever is being listed with other people?

I just want a clear line drawn here. I don't even necessarily believe all these apps are strong, but if there's any surprise pick I don't want any leeway for people to back out and start claiming memes.
>>
Haven't check out Pathfinder for awhile (like 1-2 years). Are there any more noteworthy spells or archetype?
>>
>>54111192
who do you think a meme is thten
>>
>>54111206
Oh boy, you need to be a bit more specific on WHAT you want archetypes for.
>>
>>54111191
I'm sure someone will try, not that they're likely to exceed what her erinyes boss has put her through as "training"
She's good at following orders, but greatly prefers to be the one in charge.
>>
>demon
>div
>kyton
>protean
which would be the best for a synthesist summoner? I want to give them a race that matches them (bloodlined tieflings or a ganzi), but I can't choose between them.
>>
>>54111247
Bah
Those kinds are always the most fun once they start to enjoy it.
>>
>>54111238
Hmm how about full caster? Wizard, Sorcerer, Druid, Cleric and maybe Psychic?

Actually can Wizard heal and resurrect yet? It sound like something Paizo would give to Wizard.
>>
>>54111253
Isn't Synthesist incompatible with UC Summoner?
>>
>>54111231
The loosest definition I'm okay with is characters who received regular discussion. Derrin, Jericho, Ceraphine, C3, Rintaelle, Takashi ecetera.

The list of characters who've never been talked about at all can probably be counted on one hand if you cut out page 2 randos. I don't have a clue what the list is going to be and honestly I don't really care about Ensoulment that much. I just hate the attitude some people have in regards to apps about memes, shilling or avoiding competition.
>>
>>54111259
Which is easier than she'd like to admit, so long as her partner carries the same corrupt energies as the monsters she fights
>>
>>54110791
Would it make sense to have them worship a human god more?
>>
>>54111269
>>54111238
Actually what is the best place to check archetype by release? Archives of Nethys?
>>
Well, he's not quite sure if it's love, having never truly felt it. Yet when he looks at her he feels his heart flutter, and when those smouldering eyes stare into his it takes all he can do not to kiss her. Such a fool, thinking he has a chance with her.
>>
>>54111341
What kind of god do you want them to worship? Tell us about his or her ethos and philosophy.
>>
>>54111353
Nethys is pretty good for it
>>
How is the Phantom Blade?
>>
>>54111470
It's a Wisdom-based Black Blade magus. It's pretty rad
>>
>>54111497
What's a good spell to use with spell combat for Phantom Blade? They don't have shocking grasp or arcane mark.
>>
>>54111543
Use the Two-World Magic trait to snag Brand off the witch list.

I'm not familiar with Spiritualist spells but pick debuffs. You've got a decent number of them
>>
>>54111269
>>54111353
Oh man... they actually made an archetype for a Wizard with alchemist's healing spell?
>>
>>54111368
A thought I had was for them too worship Erastil or maybe Shelyn and really want to know about why they were abandoned or maybe want to find a home/family for themselves.
>>
>>54111310
You're all sick! She's going to be saved! You'll see!
Light will purge the Dark!
>>
Anyone have some ideas what would make good characters for a two-man party?

It's a wilderness exploration / dungeoncrawling game, so I'm looking for characters optimized purely for survivability.

We're starting at level one, 3.P with all first party classes and (non-monster) races. Non-campaign traits are allowed.

What are my best options?
>>
How many anons are lurking here waiting for news on Ensoulment picks?
>>
File: IMG_3574.jpg (214KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3574.jpg
214KB, 850x1200px
>>54111898
Me
>>
File: duo.png (888KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
duo.png
888KB, 1200x1600px
>>54111891
Would this be a cute two-girl party, /pfg/?
>>
>>54111917
One of them should be heavily armored
>>
For sheer "fuck you i'm not gonna die" Paladin//At cane or Destined Bloodrager.
>>
>>54111775
Of course it will. She's with the Light after all. Just not a very nice version of it.
>>
File: Sleepy Awoo.jpg (75KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy Awoo.jpg
75KB, 700x560px
>>54111965
>>54111891
fuck I forgot to link to it I need to sleep

GOODNIGHT /PFG/ I HOPE YOU SLEEP WELL
>>
OK, time no longer benefits this consideration. I'm looping rough and round and back and forth between options I can't actually take. It's time to pick a course I CAN take and commit, so here are the Ensoulment picks, if their players accept,

Tuesday at 7:30pm EST.
Ichabod
Derrin
Matheo
Rae
Sibyl
Illaria

This was not a easy or fun choice to make. I sincerely hope I can do something to give a sense of completion or continuing life to the many great characters not listed above. I wanted to see many more of them than I am capable of DMing a Pathfinder game for. If you would like to talk about your character, whether to request a critique, an explanation for why they were not picked, or some involvement in Ensoulment's story down the line. I will not be taking down the listing any time in the foreseeable future.

To everyone who posted an application, odds are good I tried to build a team around you sometime during the past couple days, but availability and composition are bitches and a lot of things didn't work out I would have liked to have seen.

And a special thanks to (you), either for participating in this far-too-long app process, or for putting up with it.
>>
>>54111898
What the fuck is Ensoulment and why is this general such cancerous garbage?
>>
File: Hello salt my old friend.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hello salt my old friend.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>54112019
And now it begins.
Let the salt flow
I'm a upset Jericho didn't make it
>>
>>54112019
Congratulations to all who got in! I hope you guys have a fun time!
>>
>>54112025
It's a roll20 game being advertised here. They do it a lot, and people get super salty and dramatic about it.
>>
>>54112019
Went 4/6. Was guessing based off of a Monday schedule.
>>
>>54111891

Much as I don't care for gestalt, a two-man party is good grounds for it.

That aside.. my "this probably isn't optimal but sounds fun" advice would be a slayer with trapfinding, and hunter. Everyone is sneaky, both are good in natural environments, the slayer can navigate dungeon hazards and fight well, the hunter adds a pet as a meatshield/flanker and a good bit of divine magic. No arcane magic, but you can't have everything. Maybe drop a trait into getting use magic device or somesuch.
>>
File: 1490418647545.jpg (532KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490418647545.jpg
532KB, 533x800px
>>54112019
So how many of these are celeb apps and/or meme apps?
>>
File: 1493523047454.jpg (74KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1493523047454.jpg
74KB, 402x402px
>>54112019
Is this the first time Wist didn't make it into a game?
>>
>>54112019
Nice to know the week hasn't finished shitting on me yet. Hope everybody who got in has fun.
>>
>>54111310
>tfw no dominating demonspawn tiefling to teach her a thing or two
>>
>>54112118
I think only about 50% on both ends until someone stretches the definition.
>>
File: 1492882179675.gif (136KB, 268x220px) Image search: [Google]
1492882179675.gif
136KB, 268x220px
>>54112019
>CountSuccula
>Disk
>Immortal King in Darkness
>RgPl
>Stein
>Wild S.

So 4/6 minor celebrities, 1/6 literally who, and 1 Roll20 rando?
>>
>>54112019

Unfortunate. Oh well. Have fun, folks.
>>
>>54112019
Congratulations to all who applied.

This was, by far, the best crop of apps I've seen; almost any of them would have been a breakout hit in another campaign. I'm almost sad it's over, since it means losing out on some lovely discussions, and no longer getting to see the characters put forth.
>>
>>54112164
Three Blingmakers
>>
>>54112019
You said you had two final parties you were deciding between based on schedule right? Are we allowed to ask what the second one was?
>>
File: ONIKUMA OUTTA NOWHERE.png (1MB, 1159x740px) Image search: [Google]
ONIKUMA OUTTA NOWHERE.png
1MB, 1159x740px
Tonight on Pendragon Institute:

>The Ordained Defender slaughters mooks with AoOs and reach.
>The Investigator became a girl when he gets hit by water!
>The Tentacle Monsters skip the hentai and go straight to the ftaghn.
>Boars lack any sense of pattern recognition.
>Wolves trip over themselves in the mud.
>The HeCHAtonkheires IS ON DRUGS
>The HeCHAtonkheires IS CHASING THE DRAGON
>The HeCHAtonkheires eats her HARLOT SWEETS -and- takes INT damage from the Ftaghn.
>The Dreaded are revealed to be appendages of a larger being that dwarfs the very galaxy they live in, one forged from the corpses of a uncountable number of unborn deities, come to add the nascent deity formed from the collective humanoid consciousness to its ever growing pile of corpses.
>The Maid continues to shotgun.
>The 15' tall bear monster somehow manages to sneak up on the party.

CARP continues to take longer than FFSH, who have already arrived at their dormitory. The plots begin to reveal themselves as Azure - the dagger of time possessed by Cirrus/Ciel - reveals the LAPLACE system and the existence of Dreaded Causality Seers. And Rosette continues to encourage Caldia's tendencies to flip the skirts of cute girls.
>>
>>54112194
It was a Saturday group is all I'll say.
>>
>>54112126
>Forgetting Ruse Ooze

How could you anon
>>
>>54112019
>>54112168
>>54112082
>>54112130
>>54112167

Congrats to all who got in and congrats to all who applied. There were so many good apps to Ensoulment.
>>
>>54112168
How's HR Group B going for you?
>>
>>54112019
>...request a critique, an explanation for why they were not picked...

this rubs me the wrong way and I didn't even apply for the game
>>
>>54112256
Come on, don't tell me which ones but tell me how close out of six I guessed.

Jericho, C3, Spidget, Sibyl, Illaria, Marche
>>
Reading the Andoran book right now, I love the aesthetic of Colonial America in a high fantasy setting.

Any other settings that do this?
>>
File: 1489112684086.png (297KB, 394x502px) Image search: [Google]
1489112684086.png
297KB, 394x502px
>>54112019

So who's gonna be an NPC?
>>
>>54112224
>int damage
>gender change
Oh man, this campaign sounds awes-
>skipping hentai
Oh, it's lame
nevemind
>>
>>54112334
>Implying anybody who didn't get picked actually gives enough of a shit to participate in the game
>>
>>54112131
That's where the yandere sister comes in. With a certain tiefling mutation
>>
File: fb604877b1c78440c3cb8375be72b953.jpg (988KB, 867x1244px) Image search: [Google]
fb604877b1c78440c3cb8375be72b953.jpg
988KB, 867x1244px
>>54112224

>The Dreaded are revealed to be appendages of a larger being that dwarfs the very galaxy they live in, one forged from the corpses of a uncountable number of unborn deities, come to add the nascent deity formed from the collective humanoid consciousness to its ever growing pile of corpses.

Is this the entity in question?

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?164660-Why-did-I-do-this-Because-I-could
>>
>>54112304
All six of those are right, but its six out of the eight I was primarily fiddling with.
>>
>>54112357
Tentacular mutations, mayhaps?
>>
>>54112019

So fucking happy this is finally over
>>
>>54112131
only if she looks utterly monstrous like a tiefling should.
>>
File: 1498114595442.jpg (257KB, 919x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1498114595442.jpg
257KB, 919x1300px
>>54112396
Just wait for Wist to start her own memegame. With kitsune!
>>
>>54112370
83 on the alternate features chart
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/featured-races/arg-tiefling#Alternate_Racial_Traits
>>
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia (Closing in 3 Days)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous (Closing in 1 Week)
>>
>>54112396
Now we can get on with memeing up Wrath of the Righteous and Linnorm Kingdoms (when it comes out)
>>
>>54112409

Isn't Wist in about 4 games now?
>>
>>54112417
Reeeeeee
Darn dickgirls always stealing away cuties that need breaking in!
>>
>That guy who minmaxes in WotR and kills Baphomet
>>
>>54112449

I'd imagine any PC mythic could kill baphomet if they tried at all.
>>
>>54112338
Pendragon is not for Lewd, it's for ADVENTURE.
>>
>>54112289
Pretty good.

We've got a hideout, rescued an innocent from being eaten by dogs, and have coffee on tap 24 hours a day.
>>
>>54112367
Not that I expect any more replies from you but I thought you'd like to know that I also made lists for every day of the week trying to guess your selection. It was an interesting process to consider them, and my Tuesday list is the same one you have excepting that Ichabod is replaced by Giancarlo on it.

I dumped my Saturday and Tuesday lists notably because Jericho was unavailable on Tuesday and Derrin was unavailable on Saturday. I assumed that Jericho, Sibyl,
Illaria and Derrin were sure-ins so my final list was a Monday list of the four of them, Marche and Spidget. Spidget to round out the theoretical Monday and Marche barely over Matheo only because he complemented Jericho better. I assume that Matheo and Derrin were the last two of the eight you were primarily fidgeting with in addition to the original six I had.
>>
>>54112482
Mythic casters in particular tend to shatter any power dynamic over their knees.
>>
>>54112486
Laaaaaaaaaaaaame
>>
==/pfg/ RotJR era game statuses

>Rise of the Jade Regent [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Fluffy Tail 1 [DEAD]
Fluffy Tail 2 [DEAD]
Helnar [DEAD (Many sessions, good run)]
The Amber Fields of Molthune [DEAD (1 session)]
Misadventures of a Lazy Princess [DEAD]
>/pfg/ Hell's Vengeance (Argentum ver) [RUNNING]
Hell's Vengeance B [DEAD (3 sessions)]
Evil Lewd Game [DEAD (Many sessions)]
>Of Dragons and Yet More Dragons [RUNNING]
>Rise of the Jade Regent: PbP [GAME 1: RUNNING] [GAME 2: DEAD (some sessions)]
>The Pendragon Institute [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
The Sleeping Goddess [DEAD]
The Wrath of the Righteous [DEAD]
>Wrath of the Raunchy [RUNNING]
>Romance of the Righteous Kingdom [RUNNING]
Sky Pirates [DEAD]
>Bathe Yourself in Blood [RUNNING]
Volorexis: Streets of Cantha [=COMPLETE=]
Sultanas and Raisins [DEAD]
>Of Dragons and Men... and more Dragons [RUNNING]
>Curse of the Lazy Throne [RUNNING]
>Legends of Dragonsfjord [RUNNING]
Taldor Ascendant [DEAD]
>Legacy of Blood and Flame [RUNNING]
The Celestial Tournament [DEAD]
>The Great Bamboozling [RUNNING]
>Shardwalkers [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
>Hell's Rebels: Literally Can't Even Edition [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
>Puella Librum Daemonium [RUNNING]
A Generic Pathfinder Adventure (Eberron E8) [DEAD (1 session)]
>Wild Weird West [RUNNING]
>Blingmaker [RUNNING]
Blood in the Fangwood [DEAD]
>Rhusae [RUNNING]
>Overlewd [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
>>Dimensional Ark Abyssia [RECRUITING]
Raining Oil and Blood [DEAD]
Mighty Quest for Epic Loot [???]
Trouser Serpent's Skull [DEAD]
>Ironfang Invasion [RUNNING]
Pilgrimage to the Demonlands [DEAD]
>Ensoulment of the Flower Court [STARTING]
Chronicles of the Golden Chalice [???]
Essentia: Forgotten Home [???]
Hells Saboteurs [DEAD]
>Journey to the West [STARTING]
Depths of Darkness [DEAD]
>>Nodachi of the Righteous [RECRUITING]
>Volo: Fluffy Tails 9 [STARTING]
>>A Ruse by Any Other Name [RECRUITING]
>>
>>54112446
Eh, plenty of monsters are likely to get their shot before she catches up to the sister. Corrupt nobles too.
>>
>>54112500
>Hell's Rebels: Literally Can't Even Edition [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]

One is dead, 2hu killed it with autism.
>>
>>54112513
Corrupt nobles with mind altering magic items are truly a gift on this world.
Signet ring of command word suggestion is the best.
>>
>>54112537
But its still running its just not a pathfinder game
>>
>>54112542
Almost took a trait that gives +1 Will but turns into -2 against LE sources.
>>
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/magic-armor/specific-magic-armor/mammoth-hide/

Would I be able to change the material of this to Darkleaf, or can magic items not be modified?
>>
>>54112558
Then it's dead as a Pathfinder game for all intents and purposes.
>>
>>54112537
This meme will never take hold because 2hu publicly talks about it still.
>>
>>54112564
Good golly, wouldn't that be something?
The best thing is that you can abuse the ring to get other items on as well.
Masterwork shackles, check
Collar of command, check
Silly stereotypical slutty demon outfit, check
>>
Which is better for damage Dragon Style or Jabbing Style
>>
>>54112537
What do the >> meme arrows mean?
>>
>>54112579
The hell did he do this time?
>>
>>54112599
Nothing. They talk about the fun things they get up to.
>>
>>54112593
Always a possibility. For now she's just worried about whatever lives in the waterways beneath the city.
>>
>>54112500

Gosh all those dead games.
>>
>>54112635
Sewers do tend to breed quite the horrid creatures, though they can always be fun.
Is she going down there with her party, or on a solo mission?
>>
File: 1371023913645.jpg (35KB, 304x401px) Image search: [Google]
1371023913645.jpg
35KB, 304x401px
>>54112624
Is it something lewd?
>>
I'm actually ok with Takashi not getting in,
the Noetic mystic is still a WIP and this way I get to bring in a bizzare basketball arc.
>>
>>54112655
Escort for the erinyes who has yet to tell her what they're even actually there for. Just revealing that the catacombs are older than human history and making her go into the darkness first.
>>
>>54112138
>Ichabod
>Matheo
>Rae
>Derrin
>not meme apps
Hahahaha
>>
File: Sad sanji.jpg (84KB, 540x439px) Image search: [Google]
Sad sanji.jpg
84KB, 540x439px
>>54112500
>The Great Bamboozling [Running]

Wait what
>>
>>54112689
I actually talked with Protag and withdrew Rinta from the running because I got into Fluffy, plus some other scheduling reasons

Cameos will be fun though!
>>
>>54112019)
>13 pages got in
/pfg/ is literally myth-weavers tier now.
>>
>>54112696
That sounds like the startup for a nice hazing to me.
Erinyes do make quite the nice bullies.
>>
File: tears.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>54112710
>>
>No Ensoulment shitstorm
I asked for ONE THING.
>>
>>54112754
It's almost too bad Mouse didn't get in. The salt would have flowed like rivers.
>>
File: No one reacts like Gaston.jpg (72KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
No one reacts like Gaston.jpg
72KB, 600x429px
Alright guys, I'm going diving for PDFs right now. Quickly, give me some Pathfinder splats that you would recommend looking into.
I already have PoW stuff, and most SoP stuff, as well as AMH and WMH, Blood of the Beast, Paths of Prestige, and a few other. What are some lesser known splats you guys like though
>>
>>54112774
I actually liked Mouse.
>>
>>54112655
They breed quickly down there in the dark. But maybe we can slay them even faster.
>>
>>54112808
That is, unless you're getting bred.
Killing is a good priority, but unless you keep your focus and wits about you, you won't be doing much of any slaying.
>>
>>54112772
Grab that shaker and spill some salt yourself!
>>
>>54112772
Why would there be, lots of people had low availability and didn't expect to get in, others pulled to an extent, no reason to be salty.
>>
http://donjon.bin.sh/d20/dungeon/
>extrapolate the generated labyrith into a multi-level dungeon with the given monsters as a baseline for the dungeon.
anything else that I should account for when making a dungeon module?
>>
>>54112772
i expected nothing and wasn't surprised but stand by my creation. In the end, it was probably class choice that doomed me since people prefer picking 'balanced' parties. 5th wheel types get priority when the rest are a plenty.
>>
File: 1490101218288.jpg (88KB, 540x656px) Image search: [Google]
1490101218288.jpg
88KB, 540x656px
Can I get a quick rundown on Ustalav?
>>
>>54112822
OVERCONFIDENCE IS A SLOW AND INSIDIOUS KILLER.
>>
>>54112734
Oh the hazing was basically "Recruit, service me" followed by "Also, I'm using you as payment for the hell hounds I conjured"
>>
File: 23c.gif (257KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
23c.gif
257KB, 500x500px
>>54112883
>>
>>54112754
Hey, don't let me stop you. This is the future you chose.
>>
>>54112883
The things down below aren't normally the type to give you the freedom of death, anon.

>>54112908
Payment sounds like there's a bit more story behind it.
>>
>>54112872
Castlevania-land.
>>
>>54112933
The sister getting demonic powers and going yandere was somewhat her fault, erinyes wasn't happy about how many cultists got killed in the fight when it down either. Needed some temporary replacements for security at least, so got her hands on some Lesser Planar Ally spells and used inquisitor girl as payment while they worked.
>>
>>54112778
Lords of the Night, Lords of the wild playtest, ultimate psionics, the monster classes (all from DSP)
>>
>>54112978
>tfw you will never get to use a qt as a deposit for demonic security help
>>
Anyone get this to work or know why it wont load? It just refreshes over and over

https://mega.nz/#F!nE0hGIRL!gOFNKfhyFfoLeuJEWzl51g!fdsRjZgY
>>
>>54112578
No. It's still a /pfg/ game, it's just not Pathfinder. When are you going to understand this.
>>
File: Ustalav Map.jpg (114KB, 1024x653px) Image search: [Google]
Ustalav Map.jpg
114KB, 1024x653px
>>54112872
Not!Romania with some Germany thrown in. Originally used to be wilderness and mountains filled with Kellids, however some Varisian guy named Ustav decided he wanted a proper country for his people, so he went through and kicked out the natives and made himself a country. Was relatively peaceful and quiet during his dynasty's reign, though there have always been issues with the different Counties of Ustalav trying to politick with eachother.

Then eventually Tar-Baphon happened, killed the governers, took over, and made his undead servants into the ruler, and it sucked for everyone. Eventually Tar-Baphon was defeated and sealed in Gallowspire, and many of the citizens revolted against their undead masters, hence why the Church of Pharasma is so popular their, and why they also tend to lynch Orcs on site.

So now you have many small and scattered counties, trying to cling to an old legacy of greatness that faded away long ago, villiages of dour and superstitious people who are tired of all the magical bullshit and turn to peity and isolation for comfort, a cadre of secret Vampire rulers who wage a secret war against the Whispering Way since said vampires betrayed Tar-Baphon, and now all the old gods and restless spirits born from both the Lich's reign and the ruins and horrible things the Kellids of old wprshipped are starting to awaken and bubble to the surface.

What a horrible night to have a curse, for that is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
>>
File: Kaijistu Force ASSEMBLE!!.jpg (432KB, 1298x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kaijistu Force ASSEMBLE!!.jpg
432KB, 1298x720px
>>54109941

SotJR right FUCKING NOW
>>
>>54112883
Lepers are the best.
>>
>>54112995
That's okay, she'll settle for convincing a naive paladin to serve under her in more ways than one. Though oddly inquisitors don't get any form of creature summoning.
>>
File: 1494007177846.jpg (243KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494007177846.jpg
243KB, 1000x1000px
>>54113024

Thanks anon.
>>
>>54113086
Is this for a pfg campaign?
If so, which one?
>>
>>54113086
Don't get cocky.
>>
>>54113082
Lepers are the most specialized motherfuckers in existence.

Zero capability outside of the front two rows on either team, and their accuracy is in the shit, but it's oh so nice when they get the BIG CRITS.

Bounty Hunters are better though.
>>
>>54113053
I thought there was a timeskip?
>>54113095
Fuck off shitbrain, you're the worst Hellrebel.
>>
>>54113128
No timeskip yet.

We're doing post-adventure fuckabouts.
>>
>>54113139
Oh, it's PLD?
Now I'm sad about not applying
I could probably get in just by asking Vult for a favor kek
>>
>>54113128
I don't hold stock on celebs but the difference in treatment of two SotJRs on this post is pretty funny honestly.
>>
>>54113121
Well it would take some work, but it's a possible goal.
>>
I'm a little salty about ensoulment, but not because I didn't get in. I'm annoyed that the pfg app process has gotten to awful levels of with wanking over """quality""".
>>
>>54113204
Honestly it seems like Derrin was quantity over quality
>>
File: mr salty.png (260KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
mr salty.png
260KB, 320x371px
>>54113216
>>54113204
>>
>>54113204

Blame reviews
>>
>>54113216
It was the constant shilling of certain apps, the ridiculous wait time, all that shit.
>>
>>54113172
>>54113121
>>54113108
>>54113086
The wicked fall like grain to the scythe!
>>
>>54113095
I am so fucking sick of this "aaaa" shit. You bastards get me all worried about you and it's always over nothing.
>>
>tfw you will never ERP with DHB
>>
>>54113252
I just want to curl up with Wist and write meme apps together
>>
>>54113246
So, paladin of a LN death god? Sounds interesting. But maybe before you slay the wicked, we finish dealing with this global curse? Or is smiting right now more important than the fact almost no one can safely use healing magic anymore and family pets are turning into monsters?
>>
File: marion!.jpg (140KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
marion!.jpg
140KB, 750x900px
>>54109941
Cleric of Sarenrae, currently falling hopelessly in love with a gentlemanly vampire who has sworn off of being evil. An enemy cleric used control undead on him, but he (very appropriately) rolled a 20 to resist attacking her and broke the control (she had a circle of protection up). So far it's mostly just flirting from his direction and subtle glances from her when no one is looking, but he's been the only one to stand out to her as more than just a soul in need of saving. I hope it progresses well...
>>
>>54113285
I want to make love to and then nibble on those delicious thighs.
>>
So, assuming I can find a partner to make apps with, is Dimensional Ark Abyssia worth applying to?
>>
>>54113299
No.

It's a guaranteed Bamboozle.
>>
File: 1498674435751.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498674435751.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>play a module of pathfinder today
>there is a bard named Adolf hitler
>ninja named The Jaded Buttplug
>An orc rouge
>A fighter named Sir loin
> take an hour and a half to get 25% through the module when the gm planned for this to take 10 minutes
>first action in the whole game is for Adolf Hitler the bard to convince everyone through diplomacy to Goose step to the college of wizards
>then the orc rouge steals Adolf boots
>Jaded buttplug steal Adolf's armband to make it his headband
>We get to the college and try to seduce the barmaid
>try to seduce the headmaster of the college even though he is lvl 10 vs our lvl 5
>headmaster returns stolen boos and headband to Adolf
>Before items are returned to Adolf, the orc hastily crafts 2 notes saying that the jews have done this trickery
>Adolf believes the notes
>Later bluff Adolf into thinking that the Fighter is Kosher and is working with the jews to undermine Adolfs grand plan of extermination of all jews from the material plane
>steal Adolf Hitler's pants with the use of invisiblity through the ninja Ki pool ninja trick
>Blame it on the jews again
>still thinks the jews did it and has a resentment for our fighter
We really like to roleplay our characters
>>
>>54113299
It's de-
>LFG has updated with info
Huuuuuuh.
>>
Hero lab is giving me Aether as a choice for an elemental sorcerer but I can't find what that is anywhere in the SRD. What the hell am I looking at here?
>>
>>54113299
>>54113317
I know that Exhack fully intends to run the game. I just worry that it crashes before anything really happens in the campaign.
>>
>>54113252
Shizuka just showed up and I'm excited!
>>
>>54113367
>Shizuka just showed up
WHAT
WHAT HOW
DID SOMEONE DROP AND THE ORIGINAL MEMETEAM FINALLY LIVES!?
>>
>>54113367
Who?
>>
>>54113405
Shizuka(RotJR), was the OTHER kaijutsu sister that applied
>>
>>54112164

Literally 100% cabalite.
>>
>>54113415
Well, besides Kanela. And Kousei.
>>
File: ScreamingExternally.gif (5MB, 422x719px) Image search: [Google]
ScreamingExternally.gif
5MB, 422x719px
>>54113367
>>54113399
>motherfucking Shizuka shows up

Lucky sons of bitches!
>>
>>54113429
we don't pretend they exist
>>
>>54113399

Sadly no. Shizuka is a guest NPC right now.

Basically. She came by, after hearing about the events that happened recently. And decided "This would make a good book" and came over to interview us.

Then much squeeing was had when Onryou found out she had a half sister.
>>
>>54113429
Who?
>>
>>54113444
>SotJR gets guest NPC after guest NPC
>The only guest NPC FotJR meets is one of the SotJR PCs
>>
>>54113444
>NPC
Aww, fuck.
>She came by
From where? The mansion, from somewhere else in Varisia?
>When Onryou found out
Wait, so she didn't know before?
>>
>>54113446
Kanela was another Kaijitsu sister made by Espagnoll
Kousei was also a Kaijitsu sister (male) I kid, he was just a brother.
>>
>>54113474
>Espagnoll

Whats that crazy motherfucker up to nowdays
>>
>>54113470
Apparently Lonjiku also had a side bitch in Magnimar, that no one knew about.
>>
>>54113485
Was it an undead sidebitch?
>>
>>54113460
Who do you want to see guest in fotjr?
>>
>>54113505
~~Rinka :^)~~
>>
>>54113503
Nah.

Everyone knows two undead can't have a kid!
>>
File: 1478319324404.png (553KB, 1402x2311px) Image search: [Google]
1478319324404.png
553KB, 1402x2311px
>>54113470
>she came by
She lives in magnimar.
>When Onryou found out.
Ony was pretty out of the loop for a lot of the family bad stuff. She was training abroad for seven years when her mom died. The late unpleasantness, Amekio's short adventuring career. Its entirely possible that Ameikos met both Amaya and Shizuka during that gap in time and never told Ony.

Icing on the cake. Shizuka is Onryou's favorite romance novelist. She has a pen name The Night's Pages.

>>54113485
The Kaijitsu sex drive cannot be diminished by mere old age or sickness.
>>
This is twice in the last week I've had a mental breakdown lasting over half an hour where all I can do is think about how much I want to kill myself. Should I get help?
>>
>>54113555
yes
>>
>>54113555
Why you breaking down senpai?
>>
File: DUnMeshWhat.png (223KB, 405x797px) Image search: [Google]
DUnMeshWhat.png
223KB, 405x797px
>>54113507
Please don't try to force either the harem meme or the spl@ meme, anon

>>54113555
>Should I get help?
>when you're having breakdowns and want to delet this

Yes, anon, seek help IMMEDIATELY.
>>
>>54113505
Omza, he could have been a great buddy-rival.
Shizuka would honestly have been one of my first choices, since she's such a good counterpoint to Ameiko as it is.
Agna (Yeah, it's IDrive, I know) would be a fun cameo as an imperious dwarven princess.
Silvia might be fun, someone to meet while traveling.
>>
>>54113568
I just want to ship Etan x Rinka again,
is that so wrong!?

I also kind of think that had Rinka made the final app period she would be part of FotJR.
>>
>>54113575
IDrive, the pump and dump KING
>>
>>54113555
Yes, please do. You deserve to be happy.
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
>>
>>54113555
my question is why are you telling us of all the people you could o to
>>
>>54113566
Trashed self confidence that I don't know how to get back. I was asked for help by a friend for my opinion on something and I tried to be as honest as possible because I knew how much he cared about the issue. I tried. It wasn't enough.
>>
Tomorrow's a good day. Always so anxious before a session
>>
>>54113594
What do you mean it wasn't enough?
>>
>>54113575
>Silvia might be fun
F

>>54113577
That ship has long since sailed, anon.
Though I admit, it would have been rad as fuck.
>>
>>54113575
>Silvia
Are they even around /pfg/?
>>
>>54111295
is it?
it kind of fucks over my plan if it is.
>>
>>54113619
That ship will always live on in my heart
>>
>>54113529
>The Kaijitsu sex drive cannot be diminished by mere old age or sickness
Art of the Kaijitsu Sisters as MILFs when?
>>
I'm thinking about killing my entire party using circle of death. Is that cool or not?
>>
>>54113656
Just say 'rocks fall everyone dies' if you want to kill your party, fuck
>>
>>54113656
Not usually.
Context?
>>
>>54113634

The minute you can get a hold of a draw friend.
>>
>>54109850
>>54109822
>The logic is supposed to be that Intimidate works off of charisma since it:
>B.) Is meant to be a sort of "this person understands what words, inflections, and tones when talking to actually levy a legitimate sounding threat against someone" even if that person is a scrawny Sorceror.
I disagree. That is what the Intimidation SKILL is for, representing your training and knowledge in this regard. Charisma adds flatly to this because of your force of personality.

This does indeed make no sense in regatds to things like Orcs. They should have penalties to pleasant or civilized social intertactions (including intimidate, such as when trying to blackmail).

Charisma penalties should go to primarily meek and week races, like kobolds and goblins, who are ugly, cowardly and savage all at once. Things that generally can't lead or gain respect, nor inspire, etc.
>>
>>54113687

Stats in PF make zero sense.
>>
>>54113661
No I'm part of the party but I'm an evil wizard
>>
>>54112500
The great bamboozling TPK'd
>>
>>54113698
Oh then kill yourself for wanting to PvP
>>
>>54113666
I'm a necromancer wizard who recently became a nosferatu. I want to kill them and raise them as undead
>>
>>54113706
It's what my character would do
>>
>>54113712
Are they okay with that?
>>
>>54113720
KILL
YOURSELF
FOR
WANTING
TO
PVP
>>
>>54113720
>>
>>54113722
Definitely not but I can control them aftetwards
>>
>>54113740
Then no it is not okay. That's like the first rule of TTRPGs: don't intentionally do things you know the other players in the party will be against
>>
>>54113727
It's called a role playing game, retard, not Barbie's friendship adventure
>>
>>54113755
But they have to do what I say once I control them
>>
>>54113172
Never try to play a pally for a fool, that'll give them a reason to smite you. Better to make this one fall first.
>>
>>54113529
>>54113634

fund this.

FUND THIS!!
>>
>>54113758
Rofl
>>54113770
actually no, they don't. Because they can just leave the game.
>>
>>54113770
I'm talking about the players, not the characters. If you're doing things that the players will be against, they will not want to play with you and the campaign will die.
>>
>>54113619
>tfw no etan x rinka ship
>tfw no etan x silvia ship
Why are we here, just to suffer?
>>
>>54113780
Then that means I win
>>
>>54113785
>I'm not playing a game anymore and I ruined the fun for everyone else!

How is that a 'win'
>>
>>54113785
A campaign dying means everyone loses, especially you
>>
>>54113794
Because I was the strongest
>>
File: 1489972297566.gif (10KB, 600x242px) Image search: [Google]
1489972297566.gif
10KB, 600x242px
>>
>>54113804
Go play league of shit, you cunt.
>>
>>54113808
Go play my little pony dolls baby
>>
This bait is boring already.

Whens the next meme game

Will LinnormDM or PiratesDM go faster
>>
>>54113783
>That shitty fox got so many ships
>Yet he's so damn autistic

It just doesn't add up.
>>
>>54113844
>He thinks the fox is autistic
>Compared to Ratfolk Megumin
>>
>>54113844
No no anon, it's the autism that does it.
>>
>>54113844
It baffles me how half the time he's whining about "nuuuuu stay away icky girls" and the other half it's "TFW no GF"
>>
File: IMG_3519.jpg (117KB, 717x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3519.jpg
117KB, 717x1012px
>>54113783
>>
>>54113859
What part of "autistic" don't you understand
>>
>>54113859
Maybe the player is just longing for one of those two ships.
>>
>>54113696
I dissagree. They make some sense, they're just inconsistently applied because too many cucks in the soup.
>>
File: RukusGraul.png (284KB, 591x500px) Image search: [Google]
RukusGraul.png
284KB, 591x500px
I'm going to be using Ogrekin in an upcoming adventure, set in a rocky forest, with lots of boulders, cliffs, and large trees.

The Ogrekin are one big extended clan, but are divided into "families" scatter around. I need help thinking up a few deformities, some that are common to individual families, and some that are unique to notable individuals.
>>
>>54113873
Rinka x Etan is canon in my heart
>>
>>54113896
Go to sleep Rory
>>
Bumplimit, new thread!
>>
>>54113842
It's not bait but if you'd like I can play a game with you all if any of you would like to roll me up a d11.
>>
>>54113903

you got it boss

>>54113923
>>54113923
>>54113923
>>
>>54113903
>>54113926
I hate you and I hate this general
>>
Rolled 5 (1d11)

>>54113905
>>
>>54113926
Okay, that's actually pretty funny.
Still, fuck you on principle.
>>
>>54113929
>>54113931

Don't reply to the thread at all. i did this in jest.
>>
>>54113941
You have opened a can of worms that you cannot possibly hope to contain again.
>>
>>54113894
Roll a few d1000's and I can check the wfrp2 tome of corruption for mutations gor you (or yoh get it yourself). Should give ample inspiration.

Other than that, 1-3 Eidolon Evolutions comes to mind, as well as Tumor Familiar.
>>
WE NEED MORE LADYKNIGHTS
>>
>>54113930
We'll need at least one other "player", but in the meantime now roll me a d131 now if you could.
>>
>>54113967
ooh, I'll play
I need someone to remind me how to roll though
>>
>>54113955
i want a game not run by shitvarkz
>>
Rolled 56 (1d131)

>>54113967
>>
>>54113929
I was being sarcastic. I didn't expect a nes thread until pg. 7 (which is still TOO FUCKINB EARLY).

I am still using the nes general becausd thesd threads move so fast this entire general actually came up ovef night for me, wtf
>>
>>54113972
Tough luck.
>>
>>54113483
Running paid games. Heard one of his game collapsed cause he wants to make it pay-to-play.
>>
>>54113951
>1-3 Eidolon Evolutions
*one 1-3 point Eidolon Evolutions
>>
>>54114013
What?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>54113971
It's listed in the first post of the board as well as at the top of this page, go to make a new post and type in "dice+XdX" without quotes in the options section, and with the XdX being the die you're trying to roll. So in this instance you'd type in dice+1d11 in the options section. I've demonstrated as such in this post.

>>54113978
Noted, will keep in mind when this guy plays along.
>>
>>54113951
Ah, I do have that one somewhere, but I'd forgotten about it. Thanks!
>>
Rolled 10 (1d11)

>>54114049
I thought the input was something to do with "roll"
I was under the impression it had changed.
>>
>>54114125
No problem, now just do another with a d744 if you could and we'll get this rolling.
>>
>>54114054
Tell us what you come up with, it sounds cool!
>>
Rolled 665 (1d744)

>>54114149
Gotcha
>>
>>54112019
Interesting. None of the three apps that consistently topped the opinion polls (CCC, Rinta and Ceraphine) made it into the final picks.
>>
>>54114184

Good
>>
>tfw Witch not picked
>>
>>54114184
c3 has shit schedule, Ceraphine was just a pretty face, and Rinta pulled out

>>54114224
>shit character doesn't get picked
who would have thought
>>
>>54109857
>thats what intimidating prowess is for
>Bloodragers are the most intimidating around
Oh god, I just realized that ORGLASH BONECLEAVER, THE BUTCHER OF BELKZEN, EATER OF HATE AND PAL'DIN OF RAGA-THEL is going to be one intimidating bastard, as an orcish aasimar bloodrager.

I just need to work Intimidating Prowess in, even if it's not remotely optimized. Anything fun that can be done with Intimidating Prowess and high intimidation? Can we work in a skill focus to Intimidate, somehow?
>>
>>54114283
Dazzling display is a good choice, intimidate builds are legit
>>
>>54114184
>>54114224
These are because of a disjoint between what the thread thought the game was about and what the game was actually about. The thread was voting on the characters they found most interesting, and I'd agree that these four are more compelling characters than most of those that were picked, but Protag was far more interested in the philosophy metagame which is where many of these fell short (Ceraphine in particular is basically just a generic hero). Protag and the thread were judging by different metrics and by his metric he picked right.
>>
>>54114224
Always next time, senpai.
>>
>>54114283
MY MEAT IS DIVINE.
>>
>>54114170
>>54113978

Fascinating, fascinating. Okay, let's see what we can do with these.

A mob of 5 Vexgit Gremlins (d131 anon) have been terrorizing a local wizard's tower, invading the premises when nobody is home and undoing all of the hinges to the doors, loosening the bolts for the wagons, and just generally being a nuisance. The wizard, being none too pleased about the incursion of the beasts, goes to summon an Outsider to help deal with the pests.

Picking at random, he ends up summoning a Wihsaak Sahkil (d744 anon), a flying evil outsider with the ability to cause creatures in a 100 foot radius to be driven mad by the sound of its buzzing wings. Pleased with this result, the wizard charges the former psychopomp with clearing out his lair of the tiny fey, and once that task is completed it can return to its home plane.

Needless to say, the wizard didn't have a Gremlin problem after that.

Well that was interesting, you never know what you're going to get when someone rolls an Outsider. Anyone want to play again?
>>
NEW THREAD
>>54114343
>>54114343
>>54114343
>>
>>54114311
DAZZLING DISPLAY IS ORGLASH PLANTING HOLY AXE IN BIG SKULL OF SMALL EVIL!

Yeah, that works.
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.