[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S HAPPENING PRAISE THE OMNISSIAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 39

File: SPESS MAHRINE.jpg (48KB, 1001x227px) Image search: [Google]
SPESS MAHRINE.jpg
48KB, 1001x227px
IT'S HAPPENING

PRAISE THE OMNISSIAH
>>
>>54108038
Welcome to two weeks ago. Also, yes, the existence of a space military is something unique to 40K, there are no other science fiction settings that this could lead to happening just as if not more easily than your little miniatures game.
>>
>>54108826
But 40k is the only one sufficiently grimdark so as to befit real life.
>>
>>54108839
Real life is true neutral.
>>
File: Halo-UNSC-logo.jpg (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Halo-UNSC-logo.jpg
27KB, 800x600px
>>54108038
UNSC, here we come?
>>
File: reaganmissiles.jpg (32KB, 300x395px) Image search: [Google]
reaganmissiles.jpg
32KB, 300x395px
>>54108038
Star Wars did it first.
>>
>>54108038
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA deep breath... USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>54108038
>Army
>Navy
>Marines
>Airforce
What's the pre-existing fifth branch?
>>
>>54108993
Planetes?
>>
>>54108993
Coast Guard?
>>
>>54108993
Coast Guard, I think.
>>
>>54108993
Coast Gaurd?
>>
>>54108993
Occult Warfare Corps?
>>
File: 1498936023822.jpg (40KB, 493x545px) Image search: [Google]
1498936023822.jpg
40KB, 493x545px
>>54109017
>>54109023
>>54109028
Lol, rescuing drunk rich kids from daddy's yacht isnt military
>>
File: 1479261852039.jpg (161KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479261852039.jpg
161KB, 1024x768px
>>54108038
>MFW Trump actually becomes the God Emperor.
>>
>>54109071
GW already confirmed they based the Emperor off of Trump's persona, debate has raged if they actually foresaw him becoming the leader of the world
>>
>>54109070
By American legal definition, it is.
>>
Russia BTFO.

I wonder who had/will have the first Cyber Corps? China?
>>
>>54109103
>GW already confirmed they based the Emperor off of Trump's persona

meanwhile on disinfochan more made up nonsense about how Dump is teh best

I bet Tolkien based Gandalf on him too right?
>>
>>54109155
What is: jokes
>>
>>54109071
>>54109103
You're baiting, right? I mean, everyone knows Trump is Dorn.
>>
>>54109190
>implying alt-shits understand anything other than forced memes

Yeah no
>>
File: 149463869623.jpg (35KB, 495x375px) Image search: [Google]
149463869623.jpg
35KB, 495x375px
>>54109229
Sorry you lost your laugh box when you were little.
>>
>>54108929
Based Raegan was right? Who saw that one coming?
>>
>>54109070
The Coast Guard is the only branch of the US Military that has permanent legal right to act on US Soil.
They are also the only branch of the US Military permitted to perform boarding actions upon Naval Vessels - any time the US boards ships, the Coast Guard is in charge of the action, even all the way back in WW2.
>>
>>54109229
what a bastion of intersectionality, how progressive and virtuous of you
>>
>>54109190
Puritans can't into humor, news at 11.

So who wants to predict the ranks? Is it going to Spaceman first class, Elite Spaceman, etc?
>>
>>54109456
Probably just air force rank with Space instead of Air. Spaceman Basic, Spaceman, Spaceman First Class, Senior Spaceman. It sucks most because enlisted ranks like that will be the last to actually get to be proper spacemen in space
>inb4 they keep air force rank without any change for decades anyways
>>
>>54109419
So Navy ships have a couple of coasties on board just in case?
>>
>>54110623
Unsure but the coast guard is the smallest of the branches and thus is the most highly trained of them all. The Coast Guard Academy only accepts a few hundred a year.
>>
>>54108038
>Spending more money
>$20 trillion in debt
I hate this fucking world.
>>
>>54108038
>PRAISE THE OMNISSIAH
Why? It sidnt create them, the glory of man did. Emperor>=omnissiah
>>
>>54110670
The world rules on the US dollar and it ain't going to change anytime soon.
American prosperity and economic ability is the most global power
>>
>>54108038
I thought space was unclaimable turf due to international law? So no nation can claim ownership in space.
>>
File: 1445728034116.png (36KB, 245x275px) Image search: [Google]
1445728034116.png
36KB, 245x275px
>>54110670
>I hate this fucking world.

Consider leaving it.
>>
>>54110812
International laws are reflections of power, not vice versa. Parts are unclaimable because nations didn't have the tech to claim them, so moralizing about sharing had no downsides. Now that space is up for grabs, expect the laws to change (or get ignored if the don't change fast enough).
>>
>>54110670
The debt is a meme, nobody is ever gonna come an collect. All it does is create trade oppertunity. Also you are blaming the world for americas problems? Idiot.
>>
>>54110877
>no layer of frozen water or hydrogen
>>
>>54109042
Na, that's an offshoot of the Chaplain Corps.
>>
>>54110938
You don't need it. You can hollow out an asteroid and leave a few feet/meters (whichever you prefer to use) of soil left, and still have enough radiation shielding to only have to need the minimal structure required to contain the hab's atmosphere.

Furthermore, A rotating habitat's external shell (much like the asteroid base's shell) wouldn't be rotating with the habitation module, as the rotation would only server to act as a force multiplier for any object that strikes it. So, it's free to be as thick as you need it to be in order to protect from ambient and projected radiation.
>>
>>54109103
source? genuinely interested if true

if shitposting *claps*
>>
>>54108038

That's a terrible idea. Its basically announcing our intent to violate a shitton of treaties regarding weaponization of space.

And we don't even have any ability to follow through on this within the next decade because we junked our shuttle program, so it stirs up a bunch of shit for no payoff.
>>
>>54111435
>our intent to violate a shitton of treaties regarding weaponization of space
it literally has to happen at some point.
get ready for the age of casaba-howitzers
>>
>>54111479

That's debatable, as any kind of actually important development in space exploration strongly benefits from international cooperation, if for no other reason than that it would be fucking trivial to cock block other countries from doing it.

Like, any interplanetary craft that we build in orbit would take years to complete assembly and that's assuming everything fucking goes right. At any point in that, a single missile can wreck the whole thing, letting even countries that can't take us in any kind of fight hold our ship hostage from anywhere in the world. Or the recently proposed laser propulsion plan to push craft to other solar systems. That's a global effort, because the laser installations literally have to be around the globe for it to work.

But lets ignore all of that. Even assuming that this is a thing that 100% needed to happen, this is the worst fucking way possible to play this card. You announce the formation of this force only when you are in a position to make it happen under your own power, NOT WHEN YOU HAVE TO BUM RIDES INTO SPACE FOR YOUR ASTRONAUTS OFF OF OTHER COUNTRIES.
>>
>>54111546
>that cant take us in any kind of fight hold our ship hostage
If we decide to fuck the treaties anyway, we wouldn't build our ships first, we'd build orbital kill-sats loaded up with nuclear weapons and inertial kill vehicles.
And also, imagine if companies became the first to have spaceships.
They'd basically have free reign over the entire solar system. They could wage wars on each other with no consequence, and earth militaries would be doing jack shit, because trying to build a ship takes a while, and if someone already HAS spaceships, they cant blow you out of the sky.
The only difference is that the militaries would have access to casaba-howitzers, which again are the best possible weapon considering the current tech we have available.
And we have our own space program nigger, we just dont have our own space program involving sending people. We still have our rockets and shit.
>>
>>54111651

Everything you describe is exactly why, decades ago, the international community agreed this shit needed to be kept international. Because the alternative is a complete shitshow, where any country that tries to secure an orbital advantage invites a national attack against it to make their orbital infrastructure worthless before that orbital advantage becomes insurmountable.

Its not that we can't do it. We've been able to do it since the 70s. The problem is that doing so isn't fucking WORTH it. Even our allies wouldn't be okay with it, because no one likes that guy who pulls out a gun and starts claiming anyone who wants to use the ocean needs his permission first.
>>
>>54111733
so essentially, dont let anyone into space ever?
got it. great plan. im sure everyone will follow it and is totally fine with the entire species dying on this rock.
>>
>>54111756
Which is why several companies/groups are working on plans to set up human colonies on Mars (Mars One, for example, have plans to have a small colony set up by the mid 2030's.).

Sure, Internationally countries can't own Interstellar property, but there's nothing that says private citizens can't attempt to stake their claims if they're willing to boldly go where no man has gone before.
>>
>>54111834
AGAIN
YOU COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD
YOU ARE SAYING "IT'LL BE A SHITSHOW IF THE COUNTRIES DO IT, BUT IT'LL BE ENTIRELY FINE IF CORPORATIONS DO IT"
WHEN I JUST POINTED OUT THAT IT WOULD BE EVEN WORSE IF THE PRIVATE COMPANIES DID IT.
YOU BASICALLY WANT THE FUCKING EAST INDIA COMPANY IN SPACE, EXCEPT THIS TIME IT CAN COMPLETELY BUTTFUCK ITS OWN PARENT NATION
>>
>>54111756

No, you dingus. Just continue with the current trend of international efforts setting the tone for space. Like the International Space Station.

If any single country makes a resource grab or a land grab for space, its going to end up a war. Because every time a valuable resource or territory on Earth has been up for grabs that's how it happened, and why should this time be any different. Anyone with the tech level and infrastructure to make that space play is no one to fuck with, so the results of two or more such powers duking it out is going to be very fucking costly even ignoring other concerns. If the war is actually fought in orbit itself, the resulting collateral could even Kessler Syndrome our asses and now NOBODY gets space because no one can launch shit anymore through the fucking razorstorm of shrapnel that used to be our stations and communications sats that is now spinning around our planet. No more space travel, no more eyes in the sky, no more GPS for anyone because we fucked it all up for stupid shortsighted reasons.

Make sure the major players all get a slice of the pie, and you remove the incentive for from anyone that has the means to stop you. This is some Prisoner's Dilemma shit where the optimal solution is for no one to be an asshole about this. Space is too important to do this wrong.
>>
>>54109419
So if the US were to be invaded only the Coast Guard would respond?
>>
>>54111900
The US also has the National Guard, which technically counts as a internal military?
>>
>>54111756
He's not saying no-one SHOULD go to space, he's saying that no-one WILL go to space in force under the current conditions. There are plenty of good reasons to go to space (scientific discovery, extra resources, possibility of habitation, construction of orbital infrastructure) but all of them are fuckoff expensive, highly impractical in the short term, and very dangerous.

Orbital kill-sats are easily terminated, so we won't see them, and there's nowhere for space infantry to fucking land. The whole thing's nuts. No-one's doing it on their own, they all need help in some way. It's pretty much join up or shut up.
>>
>>54111834
wait anon ignore that mean spirited comment, i thought you were this retard
>>54111887
>>
>>54111900

No. In an state of emergency the army and the national guard will deploy. Because duh.

But they need orders and permission. The Coast Guard always has to be on duty, and they can't call the president for a thumbs up every time some boat sinks and its crew needs a rescue.
>>
>>54108038
So Tau finally started build their fleet?
>>
>>54111914
>Orbital kill-sats are easily terminated
by who and by what? Nukes literally cant reach that high unless specifically designed to, and even then the extent of their damage would be EMP.
And the second you try to blow up a kill sat, it'll just dump its payload into whatever country is trying to destroy it.
If weaponization of space is allowed, it WILL be kill-sats first, space fleets much much later
>>
>>54111922

> whether someone is right or wrong depends entirely on whether I am already emotionally invested in arguing with them

Thanks for letting me know I don't need to take you seriously anymore.
>>
File: Kenpachi Approves.png (81KB, 413x414px) Image search: [Google]
Kenpachi Approves.png
81KB, 413x414px
>>54111922
no problemo. Is kinda hard to differentiate between every idiot when there's no tags to let you know which one you're yelling it.
>>
>these posts
I could swear this is the plot of Call of Duty: Ghosts.
>>
>>54108898
More likely than 40k styled space armies, for sure.
>>
>>54111963
>implying everyone and their mother wouldn't be trying to hack into each one launched.
>>
>>54111974
no, whether someone is a dipshit depends entirely on whether they ignore the facts presented and continue to argue the same points over and over again.
you dipshit
>>
>>54112013
fuck me that'd be great.
"send me 1000 bitcoins or i blow up new york"
>hey /pol/ i'm currently holding new york hostage, should i just nuke them anyway? dubs decides who i nuke next
>>
File: 4d1a05fe10-680x365_c[1].jpg (43KB, 680x365px) Image search: [Google]
4d1a05fe10-680x365_c[1].jpg
43KB, 680x365px
>>54108873
>Doesn't know about the satanist pedophile rings

Real life is FAR more horrifying than 40k or any other fictional medium.
>>
>>54111963

> by who and by what? Nukes literally cant reach that high unless specifically designed to, and even then the extent of their damage would be EMP.

Who needs a nuke? You are destroying a target the size of a bus, not a city.

And as it stands, the US and Russia already don't need to launch anything. Look up the cold war space program. Your kill sat is a lot less impressive with its cameras get covered in paint from glorified paintball guns, which is something that is already up there floating around the Earth as we speak and has been for longer than I have been alive.

Russia even has a mounted machinegun up there somewhere, though everyone agrees that if they ever actually fired it the gun would go into a spin and basically never be useable again so its kind of a moot point.

>And the second you try to blow up a kill sat, it'll just dump its payload into whatever country is trying to destroy it.

Holy shit, no one would ever make that a thing. If you honestly think we would willingly build a killsat designed to nuke the fuck out of a randomly chosen country because it gets nicked by an Asteroid and registers it as an attempted attack, with no input from ground control at all, you are a goddamn idiot. That's just begging a computer error to start WW3 in the dumbest way possible.
>>
>>54112015

You haven't stated any facts, just hot opinions.
>>
>>54112057
>satanist pedophile rings
You just put words together.
>>
>>54110670
>give Americans access to basic services like food, shelter, or medicine?
>BUT MUH DEFICIT
>BUT MUH ENTITLEMENT

>okay, how about dumping money into a new military branch that won't do anything for decades if not centuries?
>SURE HAVE ANOTHER TRILLION JUST THROW IT ONTO THE DEFENSE BUDGET
That's the right these days
>>
>>54112073
>Your kill sat is a lot less impressive with its cameras get covered in paint from glorified paintball guns
are you really so fucking dumb as to think a kill sat targets things with a goddamn camera? Not gps coordinates? A fucking camera?
A fucking camera that can be disabled with paint? A multi billion dollar device would be designed with a MASSIVE GLARING WEAKNESS that could be exploited with fucking paint.
Holy shit, i think this is bait but im still infuriated.
>>
>>54112057
>[APHEX TWIN INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>54112116
With 7 billion people they've got to be real
>>
>>54111963
>Orbital kill-sats are easily terminated
>by who and by what?

Any second-rate power with 1980's level missile technology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASM-135_ASAT
>>
>>54109127
>Russia BTFO.
Except our space forces already exist and already do something excpet eating burgers
>>
>>54109127
Japan, because the treaties don't include AIs in arms.
>>
>>54112145

That was the case when those paintball sats were first launched, yes. Optical targeting is still a thing, sure, but I think you are so mad that you are ignoring the fact that killsats are not a new idea and the US and Russia already have some decades old countermeasures in place to prevent them from being a viable strategy.

You're right. The paint thing probably won't work anymore. But that doesn't mean all of the countermeasures already up there are equally useless, and it assumes no one puts up any new ones once orbital killsats become actually likely to be a think.
>>
>>54112239

I read that as

> because the treaties don't include AIs with arms.

and had immediate Outlaw Star flashbacks.

"A Grappler Ship?!"
>>
>>54112145

You realize that if your killsat targets based on GPS, that just trades the camera for the antenna in terms of "glaring weaknesses". Jam or fry that receiver and the whole killsat is a blind brick. The camera thing at least requires them to physically hit your thing with paint, not just point a HERF in your direction and disable you from miles away.
>>
>>54112214
>literally launched by a plane
great, now watch as your country gets several cities wiped off the map in the time it takes for that plane to reach launching height for said missile.
>>
>>54112372

The response you trigger by putting nukes in the air wipes out the crucial major population centers of your nation, embroiling you in WW3 as the situation escalates out of control.

Congratulations! You punished North Korea for trying to shoot down a single piece of military hardware, and all it cost you was 50 million American lives in the first hour.

Would you like to try again, perhaps with a less batshit insane response this time?
>>
>>54112372
>>54112444
>inb4 nuh-uh my everything proof shield stops the nukes!
>muh killsats will fix everything
>>
>>54112444
To be fair, no one would actually be sad if North Korea were to have an orbital strike or two pointed at them.

Even China is getting tired of their shit.
>>
>>54112444
>Congratulations! You punished North Korea for trying to shoot down a single piece of military hardware, and all it cost you was 50 million American lives in the first hour.
Worth it.
>>
>>54112343
Or you use AI guided missiles, which is probably what they would use anyways. The satellite is just the launch platform, and also probably has acceptable maneuverability.

>>54112444
>Nuclear targets being population centers
>North Korea having any fucking nuclear capabilities
>North Korea even being able to remove a killsat
Fucking step your game up
>>
>>54112444
>put kill sat in orbit
>several other countries probably have them too
>essentially MAD is in effect again, no change
>North Korea decides to openly declare war on a nuclear state
>oh no oh wow you didnt let the north korea blow your shit up you're such a monster
nice try kiddo
>>
>>54112477
i honestly cant tell who you were insulting there. The guy saying anyone could blow up a kill sat scot free because their everything proof shield stops the nukes from the kill sat, or the guy saying that in destroying the kill sat, you force it to retaliate by dropping it's payload?
>>
>>54112489
>Fucking step your game up
>prove yourself to be a rogue nation by nuking other nations
>even your allies launch on you
>buh my military power

It must be hard being 12 years old these days
>>
>>54112525
>Le "One nuclear detonation causes full strategic exchange" meme
Thanks grandpa. How is it living in the 1950s?
>>
>>54112524
I'm saying it's a pointless schoolyard argument by idiots who have no idea how dropping even a single nuke is going to unleash a global shitstorm

buh military power is the option chosen by idiots who's only solution is to punch things
>>
>>54112566
>proving you have no concern for other nations or civilian casualties totally isn't going to prove you're a rogue state that threatens everyone
>people won't act out of interest to put down a mad dog

So when you can't punch your math homework what are you going to do instead? You clearly aren't smart enough to come up with any other options
>>
>all those WW2/Cold war experimental weapons will never be used
>>
File: peacekeeper missile testing.jpg (758KB, 3000x2272px) Image search: [Google]
peacekeeper missile testing.jpg
758KB, 3000x2272px
>>54112567
to be fair it'd be pretty fucking awesome to see a nuclear exchange.
Pic related, the first and only test of a MIRV with dud warheads.
>>
>>54112594
>>54112567
I"m not even the other anon, and I'm not saying that's a good response to North Memeria doing whatever. I'm just saying that you're pretty out of the loop if you think anyone is still using the equivalent of the Flexible Response nuclear doctrine (Which ironically isn't flexible at all).
>>
>>54112489
>Or you use AI guided missiles

What does that even mean? No, seriously, tell me what problem the machine learning algorithm is going to learn to solve.
>>
>>54112627
>you must be thinkg bluh bluh bluh doctrines

Yeah nice try to sound intellectual Timmy. Self-interest is still self-interest and no one worth a damn is going to let one nation sling nukes like it's a fucking RTS

But hey keep pretending you can totally just kill all the bad men
>>
>>54112636
You have an artificial intelligence that can guide itself in a "smart" manner. Each warhead fitted with a sensor of some sort, which relays information to the AI, which then decides how to act with some degree of intelligence (The easiest way to explain it is with SAMs. Strictly IR guided SAMs can lose their targets due to flares and whatever. Hypothetically an AI system could distinguish what target is the correct one and do the thing).
>>
>>54112661
>He doesn't understand what I'm saying at all.
Thanks
>>
>>54112116
I could post more images, but I would risk incurring the wrath of them mods. So have this instead.
>>
>>54111546
>NOT WHEN YOU HAVE TO BUM RIDES INTO SPACE FOR YOUR ASTRONAUTS OFF OF OTHER COUNTRIES.

Tbf, this is kind of a moot point given in the next few years we'll be able to rely on the Dragon capsule.
>>
>>54112116
Oh, you sweet summer child. You've never heard of Pizzagate, have you?
>>
>>54113964
Ah yes pizza gate.

The scare with no hard evidence and then when evidence is inquired about it is met with
>it was deleted but I actually saw it for reals
>it's secret code talk for bad things that I didn't totally just make up
>shill
>kys pedo
It was all super convincing and everyone believed it and tons of dudes were arrested.
>>
>>54114597
Not that guy, but if it wasn't code, that means Podesta has a literal hot dog stand in Hawaii.
>>
>>54112142
Capitalism, baby! Woo woo!
>>
>>54108993
Coast Guard however they switch ownership between the Department of Defence and Homeland Security depending on if the US is currently at war since they also perform roles similar to law enforcement by raiding smuggling and contraband
>>
>"le guys trump is like so le epik liek le real life is just like le vidya and furty kay xD"

Trump is a racist, possibly bipolar, hate filled simpleton and sexual assaulter who is likely going to propel us into oblivion.

The fuck happened to this site? 4chan used to be the writing on the bathroom wall now it's a networking site for Neo Nazis and far right youtubers pushing an agenda. The only justification I've seen for the right wing circlejerk is that "ya but lefties are annoying" which is theoretically possible but is turning the US (and potentially others) into a smouldering crater with no O Zone really worth spitting them?
>>
>>54114973
Have you not been here for the past 6th months?

Have you not been on this site ev-

Oh right. Summer.

Well, congrats, you're the beginning of the next pendulum cycle.
>>
Wow, look at all this discussion of traditional games! [/sarcasm]
>>
>>54115061
>"Haha, even though Trump is turning America into a 4th world shithole it's cool because I made libs asshurt and anyone who dares to think for themselves in the echo chamber is just summer xD"
>>
>>54114597

People are saying it's code because the emails are filled with literal gibberish. If Podesta isn't using code words he's just writing completely nonsensical emails.

I don't necessarily believe it has anything to do with pedophilia mind you.
>>
>>54114973
>racist
what? provide evidence.

>bipolar
because he tweets a lot? I don't see it

>simpleton
unlikely

>sexual assaulter
completely baseless. You might as well claim he hires russian prostitutes to piss on him.

FYI your hysteria and lies don't strengthen your position. I think Trump was an unlikely and unsuitable candidate (+ I'm not republican, but then neither is he really), but the media hate machine ensured his victory by making him out to be the antidote to shill whiners like you.
>>
File: DDUUdX8U0AUrrP1.jpg large.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DDUUdX8U0AUrrP1.jpg large.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
>>54108038
But will it be created in time to stop the nascent Khorne cults of Canada?
>>
Isn't there serious treaties against the militarisation of space?
>>
>>54110877
There will be no grabbing.
It's going to be nothing; a bunch of nerds theorizing in lab coats about satillites and shit while getting shoestring budgets because they have no reason to actually exist.
>>
>>54115087
No you meme spouting fuckwit. The "it's summer" comment was because this has been happening since *last* summer.

You haven't been up to date. This is old news and complaining now of all times is fucking showing you for having no idea what 4chan even is.

4chan is contrarian. That's all it ever was.

4chan supports the notvogue.

4chan has always lived on hate.

When something is powerful, 4chan hates it.

When something is sweeping through and becoming influential, 4chan hates it.

4chan hated Clinton.

Now you're here. The beginning of the pendulum against Trump.

But remember, you're on 4chan. You don't hate him because you're progressive.

You hate him because he won.

If not now, then that's all you'll be after being here.

Leave.

There is only hate here. And you will be hate.
>>
>>54115320
They won't be militarizing space.
Fucking nobody's going to sign up for a "Space Corps" or whatever it is going to be called because there's not even a single solid reason for them to exist in real life even if they are created.
If they want to actually GO to space they'll work their asses off to join NASA like everyone else does.
>>
>>54115371
That involves joining the Air Force in the US.
>>
>>54115378
Indeed, and eventually you qualify after Air Force service to basically go be a scientist non-combatant.
Most NASA guys aside from being in ridiculously solid physical shape are awfully smart; they aren't Soldiers in Space and that has next to nothing to do with their usual duties, they're scientists who have happen to have training and official rank as soldiers.
>>
How long until I can fly around shooting space pirates and oppressing belters?
>>
>>54115403
Probably never, at least in your lifetime.
>>
>>54109127
>Russia BTFO
we already got btfo in '91, please stop kicking our corpse
>>
File: Khorne realm.jpg (103KB, 540x389px) Image search: [Google]
Khorne realm.jpg
103KB, 540x389px
>>54115344
>>
>>54115061
>>54115344
>dat Reddit spacing
The r/TheDonald influx was seriously the worst thing to handle to 4chan
>>
>>54115403

[Outer Planets Alliance Intensifies]
>>
>>54116244

I blame the 24 hours news cycle during the election.

Sure, we had some trump supports on the site before that, because of course we did. But once /pol/ got media attention, it was over.

Fox news basically told the world "Hey, the entire site of 4chan is your personal playground for hating women and posting racist frog memes" and now a bunch of people who wanted to hate women and post racist frog memes suddenly knew where to go.

So now we have this /pol/ influx that has thankfully died down a little since then, but the idiot narrative that gets pushed ever since is "No, this is 4chan. You're not ALLOWED to criticism Trump in MY safe space. FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS"

I'm fucking tired of it. I live in DC, this everlasting gobstopper of a shitshow is something I get enough of in everyday life. I just want to talk about board games or cool scifi settings and shit.
>>
>>54116284
Pretty sure it was CNN who was the main player trying push pepe=racist.
>>
>>54110662
> smallest thus most highly trained
Top kek well memed my friend
>>
>>54115278
>Racist

Kicked off his campaign by equating Mexicans as rapists and criminals. Note that he didn't even bother to distinguish between the normal Mexican diaspora and illegal undocumented migrants.

Also he and his father were charged with housing discrimination on the basis of race specifically against black residents

>simpleton
Talks like an absolute fucking idiot. Also, despite the overwhelming evidence of human driven climate change he decided to pull out of the Paris agreement.

>sexual assaulter

Admitted to groping women without their consent. Was accused by half a dozen women of groping them and forcibly trying to kiss them. Not rape but still sexual assault.

>bipolar

despite being in charge of a stockpile of doomsaday weapons and authority of the US military which commands the most powerful air and naval armada in history he is currently feuding with a fucking morning show tv host because they said not nice things about him. He takes it upon himself to get asshurt and respond to all of his critics personally
>>
File: sette.png (77KB, 236x180px) Image search: [Google]
sette.png
77KB, 236x180px
>>54115278
>>racist
>what? provide evidence.
How about Trump's call to have all illegal immigrants deported to Mexico, because clearly all illegals are mexicans.

>>bipolar
>because he tweets a lot? I don't see it
>>simpleton
>unlikely
I'm gonna lump these two together because as far as I can guess other anon's intent, they spring from the same source. The largest issue with how Trump acts is that Trump's (and the right in general thanks to Fox News and similar 'news' outlets) version of how things are in his head are at odds with reality. He'll talk about how the Senate healthcare bill is just great and will fix everything about the 'dead' obamacare when the senate's bill is literally a tax cut for the rich funded by gutting healthcare. He may not realize what he's doing, but he is very much following Sette's advice regarding lying.

>>sexual assaulter
>completely baseless.
So you're a locker room talk kind of person then?
>>
>>54109127
Germany
http://m.dw.com/en/german-army-launches-new-cyber-command/a-38246517
>>
Space is for actual co-operation, exploration and making new homes. It is not for the chimps in office to have their knife fight.
>>
>>54116326
Nah Pepe was fine until punchable alt right retards like Richard Spencer and Baked Alaska started appropriating it because "le ebin edgy sekret code me-me language"

I hope Spencer, Damigo, and the rest of the white nationalist movement get the absolute fuck beaten out of them
>>
File: IMG_0955.png (503KB, 631x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.png
503KB, 631x360px
>>54116582
Forgot my pic
>>
>>54109652
Will GW sue them if they use the denomination "Space Marine"?
>>
>>54116477
>Talks like an absolute fucking idiot.
I absolutely do not understand how people don't see this. Half the shit he says has no substance at all.

Remember that whole rant he went on about "nuclear"?

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-sentence/

I mean George Bush occasionally flubbed words and sentences, but in general, the things he said had actual substance and a point to it. To my knowledge he never had such a clusterfuck as a speech like this.

>he is currently feuding with a fucking morning show tv host because they said not nice things about him
See, again with George Bush. The media was fucking after him like no tomorrow, yet not once did he pull any shit like this. He didn't whine or complain because of how unfairly he was treated, he acted like an actual adult.

Our president is a fucking man child. Even so, I'd still say Bush was worse, if only for Iraq, but he's about one international conflict away from changing that view.
>>
>>54116637
I actually agree with this. If Bush was good at one thing it was having thick skin. He was universally reviled by just about everyone save a small subset of the US. Stephen Colbert made fun of him right to his face BRUTALLY for like 45 minutes and the dude took it with a chuckle. (Should note that this doesn't at all absolve him of fucking up Iraq and being solely responsible for the mess we're in today)

Imagine that happening to Trump. Dude gets so fucking asshurt by the most random shit. He's just a dumb, fat, racist, low IQ, frat boy bully who inherited a bunch of money. Other billionaires and millionaires shit on him too for being so retarded too. Apparently it's the worst kept secret that among the ultra rich Donald is a laughImg stock bumbling from one disaster to another while being unethical as possible. Even that shithead Martin Shkreli called him out for being a terrible businessman

tl;dr just a dumb racist playground bully with daddy's money to back him up.
>>
>>54112727
pretty sure thats just one of them human-pig chimera's alex has been on about lately.

Seems they have been using them for organ harvesting operations. More expensive than kids but less easy to find out about.
>>
>>54108038
I guarantee you it'll just be remotely-controlled anti-satellite weaponry. Being able to knock out or intercept enemy satellite communications is extremely useful.
Unless of course we decide to retract our ban on orbit-to-surface WMDs. Then things in space will get really interesting.
>>
>>54108898
>Gaudí designing military logos
>>
>>54116703
All of this was blisteringly obvious to anyone paying attention. Back in highschool I had a professor who made us watch The Apprentice, and I was appalled back then at what an awful human being the guy is.

Also, he thinks that people were doing business "hundreds of millions of years ago". Which was long before the first life forms were known to exist on earth.
>around 0:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP5ElraFHHE

You don't see it in the clip, but this was back in 2003. The guy agreed to do a parody interview with Ali G, not realizing that the character was fictional, claimed that humans did business before life existed on earth, and couldn't take two minutes of lighthearted humor before storming out like a child.
>>
>>54116477
>Was accused by half a dozen women of groping them and forcibly trying to kiss them.
Just like fucking EVERYONE with a sliver of fame?
It's just another attempt at defamation.
>>
>>54116968
>admits candidly he gropes women
>women say "yeah he groped me before" with reasonable credibility
>"nah it was fake news"

Dude himself said he gropes women without giving a fuck what they think. What else more do you fucking need? And if you don't see why this is a fucking issue then please never vote ever again.
>>
>>54117016
>reasonable credibility
[citation needed]

Something tells me you have no issue with Bill doing the same
>>
>>54116904
Fucking brilliant

Have this clip for your troubles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I&app=desktop
>>
>>54117016
Bill Clinton made interns blow him in the White House. It's not new news.

Interesting how the mods haven't banned these posters yet. I guess bringing in /pol/ is acceptable when its /leftypol/.
>>
>>54117034
No, Bill Clinton was an absolute fucking piece of shit no question and I absolutely believe he raped and beat Juanita Broadrick... but that's not really who we're talking about is it? Nice deflection attempt

Here have this wonderful little story. You might like it since it also mentions Bill in it. https://news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
>>
>>54112687
You can't just wave your hands and say "intelligence". We don't have that yet. We have machines that can solve particular problems they were trained to solve, and I want to know what problem you're going to teach it to solve. You give it the input, sure, but what's it going to learn to do with it? The part where you say it's going to behave intelligently is the magic part - define a goddamn goal, because then I can tell you why AI isn't a magic solution to your problem.

Here, have a paper about fucking with facial recognition systems and tell me why your missile AI won't be vulnerable to similar shenanigans.

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~sbhagava/papers/face-rec-ccs16.pdf
>>
>>54117034
But Bill was abusing his power and authority when he did that and acted both irresponsibly and without the restraint and maturity of his office.
>>
>>54117068
Can't seem to find any reasonable credibility other than the fact that he knew some guy and called him on the phone
>>
>>54117068
not him but
>tfw you're a moderate conservative who doesn't like trump because you think he's a embarrassment to america, but everytime you mention your political views you get accused of being sexist and bigoted
i am starting to grow incredibly bitter towards everything political wise at this point.
>>
>>54116477
>>simpleton
>Talks like an absolute fucking idiot.
>sexual assaulter

You know, this sort of severe underestimation is what lead to his election to begin with.

Trump talks like a moron because the average American is a moron. "He's just like us!" was a thing you heard again and again from his dumb redneck supporters even though he's a billionaire living in New York.

His daily tweets basically let him control the news cycle. Everyone is focused on his latest shitpost and hardly anyone pays any attention to anything real. Media is something Trump understands very well. Just look at the insults he uses. Crooked Hillary, Low Energy Jeb.... Sticky soundbites with which he brands you and then seeks to trigger confirmation bias with.

His character is something people don't give a crap about. Nobody gave a crap about Bill Clinton's accusers. All you need to do about it is not go on the defensive and it goes away instantly. He's a racist? As if anyone cares. Black people aren't going to vote republican anyway and every republican ever gets inevitably smeared with the racist shit. You're busy lecturing people about what awful human being they are instead of trying to connect with them. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't work.

Trump is going to do severe damage to the country and the world. Fundamentally, the guy just doesn't care and for him it's all just an ego trip. However, his opposition is doing basically everything it can to shot itself in the foot.

This is also not a unique thing to Trump or the US. Theresa May went up against the most absurd candidate ever. She had a 20 fucking point lead and she blew by basically repeating all of Clinton's mistakes and seeming phony

I could go on but I'll just leave a few things instead

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/05/02/berkeley-author-george-lakoff-says-dont-underestimate-trump/

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/05/why-cant-the-left-win/522102/?utm_campaign=digest&utm_medium=email&utm_source=app
>>
>>54117368
>berkeley
while I mostly agree with you, you could at least post a much more credible article.
>>
>>54117368
>Fundamentally, the guy just doesn't care and for him it's all just an ego trip.
This is something I really doubt
He took an enormous risk with running in the elections. If he fell of early, it'd only hurt his pride. But as he started to gain traction, his entire brandname would be ruined if he were to lose.

Perhaps it is just an ego trip, but I really have my doubts about it.

>>54117423]
>muh credible source
It's an article about someone's reasonings and argumentation, not a news article

Not like there are any trustworthy media left, anyway
>>
>>54117452
True, all the news seems to be extremely biased, whether right or left, nowadays.
It sucks.
>>
>>54117452
Hey, I thought he wanted to do something genuine too but from the way he's handled things I have no other choice but to conclude that the guy doesn't sincerely care.

His budget didn't include any money for the wall. He basically instituted executive amnesty for illegals. He has hundreds of appointments to make but apparently can't be bothered. At this pace, it'll take him years to staff his government. Every foreign leader just threw him a couple of compliments and poof suddenly everything is fine. "Lock her up!" he screamed at rallies and then promptly dropped the whole issue.

If you're somebody who voted for this guy because you genuinely believed him then you should be pretty mad at moment.
>>
>>54117368
>president
>that shitposts

What a fucking horrific reality we live in. The guy is legitimately insane and the only reason he wasn't laughed out of the election this time (his third time running for president) was because CNN ran his early speeches day and night in their entirety because they got lots of viewership due to him being a shitposter.

Also the massive amount of support he received online from /pol/ and far right wing youtubers that arose after Gamergate. They were a round the clock online armada on twitter constantly circlejerking Trump and harassing people who questioned him.
>>
>>54117955
Eh, leftists also constantly giving him free press by making the news all about "what did the absolute madman do/say this time?" helped that as well, as far as I see it.
>>
>>54117615
I didn't vote, but I think it's possible that he's a plant by the republican party to help them consolidate consolidate their power while letting him entertain the masses and distract the democrats while they do and write and pass whatever in the fuck they want in the Senate and House.
>>54118154
Blame the billionaires that hate him and happen to own news outlets and maybe the Dem. Party, not your fellow citizens, who at this point, are really just along for the ride whether they want it, or not, just like you.
>>
>>54118191
I'm this guy by the way >>54117222
At this point I almost don't care at all about politics anymore.
>>
File: IMG_0956.jpg (63KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0956.jpg
63KB, 780x438px
>>54118154
They're complicit to a minor degree but not nearly as much as /pol/ fuckwits like Richard Spencer/MIllion Dollar Extreme/Stefan Molyneux/Baked Alaska/Cernovich/Alex Jones and Laura Southern. They abused the freedom of our libertarian style site to transform it into a legit Neo Nazi breeding ground with stormfront boastfully admitting to networking and recruiting on /pol/. They're authoritarian cuckolds who want clueless yes men like trump to softball their racist agenda and make way for a truly horrific head of state with a style like Putin
>>
File: IMG-20170628-WA0008.jpg (22KB, 425x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170628-WA0008.jpg
22KB, 425x226px
>>54108038
>>
>>54117955
>The guy is legitimately insane
No, the guy is highly proficient at communications and media. Every single one of those shitposts basically defines the news cycle. Back in the primaries it gave him huge amounts of free media time. You had 17 candidates who all looked, sounded and talked the same but only one had the bright idea to do something different. The guy barrages you with bullshit so severely that you can't even process it all.

Also, have you ever wondered what's the point of shitposting to begin with? It's to destroy the frame and terms of a discussion. Keep things fuzzy and vague and create false equivalencies where none exist. Throw principles and expertise out the window and suddenly nothing but winning matter anymore. Suddenly, a ridiculous reality star is taken seriously.

You need to accept the fact that Trump won because he did things right in terms of winning votes. Strategically, he sacrificed some of the huge margins that Republicans have in red states so that he could heavily appeal to a tiny swing vote that gave him the election. Win a state by 1 vote or a million, it doesn't matter. Meanwhile, the Left engages in endless purity tests that produce nothing but infighting.

So long as you comfort your ego by dismissing the winner as a lunatic instead of looking at what he got right you will never win yourself.
>>
>>54118233
I don't really care much either, aside from suffering through what damage trump is going to do to my country, just putting my thoughts out there.

The only thing I really wish people would stop worrying about is the inane bullshit trumps says day-in and day-out, and for people to start focusing on the actual issues and start attempting to remove the money from both politics and the U.S. Congress as a whole.
>>
>>54118367
>reddit talking about point of shitpost
>>
>>54118367
I agree wholeheartedly with you, but do you actually want the opposition to stoop to his level? Assuming he's not assassinated, impeached or dies from a cocaine overdose do you really think they should run a dumbfuck who spouts off nonesense like Trump does? Playing a really dangerous game here in all honesty.

Would help if American politicians weren't so universally fucking awful. Hell, even Bernie Sanders turned out to be a scumfuck who is being investigated for fraud
>>
>>54118439
Not that guy, but that spacing started here, I legit think the asshole who created Reddit was once an Anon and fucking took what he learned to his website and kept up the ties to 4chan because all the best memes were and are created here.
>>54118449
Who is Bernie being investigated by and what fraud did he allegedly commit? legit asking, not being an ass.
>>
>trump makes space marines real 6 months into office

warhammer 40k will be reality by 2020
>>
>>54118496
>Not that guy, but that spacing started here, I legit think the asshole who created Reddit was once an Anon and fucking took what he learned to his website and kept up the ties to 4chan because all the best memes were and are created here.
>Redditors trying to convince that they are anons
Bitch please
>>
>>54114973
/pol/tard can't keep their shit where it belongs. In other breaking news, water still wet, sun still hot, you're waifu still a shit.
>>
>>54112142
>strawmanning this hard
wew.
also, insurance=/= healthcare. just in the same way a mortgage is not a house. people also seem to misunderstand that part of the reason why healthcare costs inflate is because of fuckery by hospitals knowing they can get a lot for a treatment from one big payer (insurance) versus the average joe. So, they inflate their costs knowing that a large percent of costs incurred is paid by insurance companies. Insurance becoming such a popular thing is part of what led to this mess. Its why drugs that cost like 1 dollar to make have markups and an insurance company needs to pay like 5 bucks a pill. And that is not even including shit like drug companies having their reps go in to push expensive pill #12432 on some hospital and trying to get doctors to over prescribe it.
>>
File: 1331455615023.jpg (345KB, 1099x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1331455615023.jpg
345KB, 1099x1000px
>this will be a reality soon
>>
>>54118598
>/ptg/tard can't keep their shit where it belongs
fair fix
>>
>>54118598
*your
>>
>>54118708
You mean french art?
>>
>>54118577
When did Newfags/Normalfags invade /tg/ everyone? That fucking spacing was standard on /b/ for large posts when I first started lurking here about, 10 or so years ago.

I do find it funny that you keep going on about spacing as if it's some specific to plebbit thing.
It's something a person does that makes text easier to read and that one learns in early high school classes. The worst part is that I didn't even know it was used over there until you fucking assholes invaded and shat everything up.

So please quit projecting and go back to plebbit you fucking retard.
>>
>>54116596

You cannot sue the United States government unless they give you permission to do so.
>>
>>54118790
>no u
Not an argument, reddit.
>>
>>54118821
No, there was an argument in there but you're too triggered by my insulting your website of origin to see it. So please go back there where you fucking belong and then go take your meds, you fucking autist.
>>
>>54118997
>No, there was an argument
nope, since spacing was common on 4chan, especially with redditors like you
>>
>>54119185
Back when 4chan was really coming into it's own, and plebbit was in it's infancy I came from there? are you fucking serious?
>>
>>54116426
It is. They have the ability and obligation to be the most discerning with whom they take in.
>>
>>54114973
>"ya but lefties are annoying"
Try "lefties are literal murderers who will try to kill you by any means necessary to silence any potential objection to their culture wars."
>>
>>54116244
Not as bad as the tumblr/1d4chan influx.
>>
>>54118708
God I miss dieselpunk...
>>
>>54116582
>>54116587
>>54118274
>people I disagree with deserve to be savaged and shot
See, this is why people voted for Trump. The left is nothing more than a bunch of smug thugs that think they have the moral high ground and can hurt anyone they want because of this.
>>
>>54110670
>MUH DEBT
You don't understand debt.
You take a loan. Then you pay it off in time and people trust you.
Then you take two loans and pay them off in time and people trust you more.
And then you are 20 trillion in debt, which is a few million different loans. And you pay back all of these loans in time, but never at once.

Now stop being retarded.
>>
>>54119694
>bunch of smug thugs that think they have the moral high ground and can hurt anyone they want because of this.
So just like alt-righters from reddit?
>>
>>54119518

Says the man objecting to their culture wars who mysteriously hasn't been assassinated by gay jewish black ninjas.
>>
>>54119735
The alt-right hasn't shot any democrats for daring to play softball yet. Or touted about effigies and carried out mock beheadings/castrations of Clinton.
>>54119744
Not yet, anyways. Probably because the left can't into internet just yet.
>>
>>54119727
So what happens when the interest on all those loans out-strips your income?

Sure, banks may keep loaning you MORE money, to pay off your OTHER debts, but that's because they know you'll just keep 'paying' them back! There is no value or wealth being generated by this system, only more money in circulation, without value, leading to inflation!

>Not even that guy, but I can still see you're a dumbass motherfucker.
>>
>>54118790
>When did Newfags/Normalfags invade /tg/ everyone?
Remember the Purge?

It's now a Spacebattles cargo cult built upon 1d4chan, because normies have no shred of creativity in them.
Just go into one of those Worm threads that we occasionally get and tell them that it's not /tg/ related. Laugh at the warm fire.
>>
>>54119839
The value created is the things that the government finances with this shit.
Who cares about inflation? A few hobos will starve, the master race will continue having enough money to buy ten villas a day for the next decade.
>>
>>54112142
>feeding unproductive people is worse than feeding, educating and giving basic services to unproductive people who enlist
Anyway, jokes aside: nobody gives a shit what you think americans are lacking, you're some of the most entitled pieces of shit in the world. Your minimum wage is about seven times ours, and I get to see poor americans complaining they're TOO FUCKING FAT because poor americans only get to eat "cheap food".

Seriously fucking gut yourself.
>>
File: yotsuba brave.jpg (83KB, 316x286px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba brave.jpg
83KB, 316x286px
Screw this political shitflinging!

How close (or even physically possible) are we to Faster Than Light travel? We can't have a proper interstellar empire without that, or we'll just putter around this solar system and send out a few sleeper colony ships. Failing that, how about a cheap way to get things from planetside into orbit?
>>
>>54119945
Until the markets crash. Keep in mind that the last time there was a serious case of hyperinflation, i.e.: The Great Depression, even the rich lost everything! The Housing Bubble (which by the way is re-inflating for ANOTHER go at ruining us all) was just a taste of that catastrophe!

And the government spends the VAST majority of that loaned cash on debt 'repayment' and maintenance! There's little CREATED value here, especially as we have a phobia in the west, of state-run industries; there is only money being poured into essential projects to keep everything running. The wages paid to employees of the state are not value generation, as the rate at which new money is being pumped into the system means that in real-world terms, your money is worth less and less and less every year! This is the crucial failure of a credit-based economy!
>>
>>54119973
Enlisting is not productive, americas army is already an overfed money sink, how do you think they got so deep in debt.
>>
Why can't we have a cool space topic without it turning into a hive of shit-spewing political autists anymore?
>>
>>54118790
>When did Newfags/Normalfags invade /tg/
/tg/ has always been one of the most normie boards.
>>
>>54112142
This is why you don't let rich, out of touch old fucks run your country.
>>
>>54120037
>The wages paid to employees of the state are not value generation

State employees don't generate demand for goods, services, housing etc? They must be amazing to not need any of that.
>>
File: Build The Wall ~ Make It Tall.png (775KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
Build The Wall ~ Make It Tall.png
775KB, 1024x819px
BORN TOO LATE TO EXPLORE THE PLANET

BORN TOO EARLY TO EXPLORE THE UNIVERSE

BORN JUST IN TIME TO WAGE WAR AGAINST MOON MUSLIMS
>>
>>54109322
>Based Raegan was right?
Was there ever any doubt?
It does help a bit that his wife could see the future.
>>
>>54120030
Not at all

So far, we don't believe it to be physically possible

There have been talks about how near light-speed travel would work; if this was what we were limited to, we'd have to perfect cryogenic storage first to give our space-goers a chance to reach their destination alive
>>
>>54109127
We had Russian Space Forces since 1992.
>>
>>54119772
>Or touted about effigies and carried out mock beheadings/castrations of Clinton.

Of course not. She didn't win.

Obama got those, though. Do you really not remember that?
>>
>>54120441
Nobody held up a decapitated and bloody Obama head and called it satire.
>>
>>54120030

Faster than Light might not actually be possible at all, but we can actually get a lot done if we can just figure out a method of constant acceleration.

To put it in perspective, if you could maintain a comfy 1G rate of accel (thus simulating 1 gravity and letting people walk around the ship without floating or suffering other health issues) halfway there and then flip around to brake at the same 1 G? You can can reach Jupiter in about 6 days, and the Kuiper Built in 40. It would only take a year to hit near light speed.

That's not even super fast as burns go. The problem is keeping that acceleration constant, building up speed over time rather than trying to blow your load all at once. Doing that requires a lot of fuel. Enough to fuel to burn and basically never stop, on top of having all of the shit you need to survive for that long in space.

If you can come up with an efficient enough engine, so that we don't have to drag such a fuckton of rocket fuel around to get anywhere, you can unlock the solar system and start sending probes if nothing else to nearby systems, with an actual colony ship being a huge undertaking but not totally impossible.
>>
>>54119772

Well they weren't the alt-right, but I do seem to remember some dingbat conservative shooting a democrat in broad daylight a few years ago. And yeah, just go ahead and completely ignore all those yokels who touted dolls of Obama in nooses calling him "King Nigger" and the entirety of the birther conspiracy.
>>
>>54120572
You're comparing what are, in your own words, a bunch of yokel nobodies, to high profile names with huge reach and the entire concerted effort by the media to demonize the guy
>>
>>54120610

> and the entire concerted effort by the media to demonize the guy

He got elected by saying so much dumb bullshit that the 24 hours news cycle couldn't help but talk about him every second of every day.

Now that he is president, the news still reports on his dumb bullshit, but now he's mad about it because they are judging him as the leader of a nation rather than as some rich guy who can say whatever he wants without consequences.
>>
>>54120666
>Now that he is president, the news still reports on his dumb bullshit, but now he's mad about it because they are judging him as the leader of a nation rather than as some rich guy who can say whatever he wants without consequences.
Yes, because having two ice cream scoops instead of one is totally something that news outlets that don't feel obligated to assault him would report on.
>>
>>54120666
Imagine if the news actually talked about his policies, etc., rather than taking the bait and getting mad over some dumb tweet...
>>
>>54108993
Coast Guard, and the Marines are part of the Navy.
>>
>>54120117
t. bernout
>>
>>54121019
>buh his policies

are shit and they do get reported about, constantly. But good work buying into a forced meme about the evil media
>>
>>54120117
Well, you're welcome to try and get elected, friend.
>>
File: 4S4c9h3.jpg (159KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
4S4c9h3.jpg
159KB, 700x609px
>>54113964
>falling for the modern-day satanic ritual abuse scare
>>
File: benito-mussolini-3.jpg (61KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
benito-mussolini-3.jpg
61KB, 900x750px
>>54114973
Fucking lmao, remember when they said le ebil cheeto mussolini was going to start a nuclear war day one?

Six months later there's no war, SCOTUS is going to be conservative until 2050, the travel ban is in place, spics are being thrown out by the thousands, 80-IQ shitskin immigration has slowed to a crawl, hundreds of Antifa criminals are facing 70 years in prison, and the closest thing to the vaunted "Blue Comeback" was some Bernout cumdrinker failing to shoot up a senior citizens baseball team and then getting his belly blown open in washington. If the special elections are any indication we're going to win a supermajority in 2018 and repeal the 14th amendment.

Your histrionics are pathetic. Who gives a shit what you want? Neo-Nazis are more moral than you people, and the proof is in the body count. I don't have to worry about getting my skull bashed in with a bike lock by Andrew Anglin, I have to worry about some baboon who watches too much CNN pulling me out of my car and kicking me to death or some clueless Redditor trying to shoot me because he's assmad I'm not going to pay for Boogie2988's healthcare.

The best part is that you don't need to worry about le scary nazis either. You're much more likely to get your AIDs riddled asshole blown open by Omar "Empty a Mag in Every Fag" Mateen than you are to ever even MEET a skinhead.
>>
>>54112687
Why would you need that for space-to-land missiles launched from a satellite and targeted at known landmarks? Do you expect Russia to launch some false heat targets from Kamchatka's volcanoes and go hide somewhere in the pacific ocean?
>>
>>54121072
They literally got a CNN producer on camera talking about how they were cutting news cycles short to get back to the Russia bullshit because it was the only thing holding up their ratings.

The news is garbage. If you don't think it's evil, you weren't watching politics before 2008. Cable news has been state-owned propaganda since the 70s.
>>
>>54121687
>If the special elections are any indication
You mean all those elections that were in areas that lean far enough into red that it's not even a competition normally, which is why the former holders of those seats got grabbed for noncongress things? Are those the ones you're talking about? Because their results don't at all mean what you think they do.
>>
>>54121687

And all it took was for America to no longer be the leader of the free world. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>54117087
I was assuming we were discussing hypothetical future solutions.
>>
>>54122005
>America
>no longer the leader of the free world
What, you think Germany, 'disagree with the government politics and get thrown into jail' is the leader of the free world?
>>
>>54121687
>The best part is that you don't need to worry about le scary nazis either.

You mean the ones committing knifings, bombings and mob violence being encouraged by the Dump? Yeah I totally don't have to worry about that

oh wait, I do because I don't want my fucking society to fall apart because of kneejerking alt-shits who'll burn down the world rather than have anything change
>>
>>54122346
>can't project power
>infrastructure falling apart
>populace soon won't have access to clean water

Yeah, leader of the third world maybe, but not a superpower anymore
>>
>>54121687
>Fucking lmao, remember when they said le ebil cheeto mussolini was going to start a nuclear war day one?

Mostly because it turns out Pantsir is way better at allowing the evil Assadists to kill those precious beautiful babies than the USAF is willing to admit.
>>
>>54122379
>flew over to the saudis and next thing saudis are going against Qatar
>Still got the strongest army
>potentially in good terms with Russia
>put North Kora on Check
>can't project power

>infrastructure falling apart
>not a problem that has been there forever already

>populace soon won't have access to clean water
what?
>>
>>54122424
>>flew over to the saudis and next thing saudis are going against Qatar
You realize that our center of operations for that region is in Qatar, right? Because trump doesn't seem to.
>>
>>54122358
>You mean the ones committing knifings, bombings and mob violence
Liberals?
>>
>>54121687
>I don't have to worry about getting my skull bashed in with a bike lock by Andrew Anglin

Yeah, because you're white. And the likely hood of you ever being attacked by a black person because of your race is almost 0%. You're an overreacting faggot if you think we're at risk of muslims taking over. You must have been a fucking wreck after 9/11 if this is how you are now
>>
>>54122528
Look well upon him, for he is what it looks like when the terrorists win.
>>
>>54122494
Give me a news story about any lefties committing violence beside the fat fuck shooting senior citizens. Meanwhile the dude in portland shanks two people
>>
>>54122358
Not all change is for the better, anon, no matter how rosy you make it out to be.
>>
>>54122543
Have you just not been paying attention to the leftie rioting? Berkeley ring any bells (or, you know, smash any bikelocks)?

And that was a Bernie supporter. How is that not a leftist?
>>
>>54122589
>that was a Bernie supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn7fCT7zkaQ
>>
>>54122589
>most memorable moment is a dude punching a hippie dyke

Yeah, there is a difference between rioting and inciting violence. You'd blame lefties for going into the deep south and protesting confederate shit getting BTFO but when right wingers go into the most liberal place in America they somehow shouldn't expect people to want to protest
>>
>>54122627
Literally the next day on the senate floor you faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8_Wx3c0Cmg
>>
>>54122630
>attacking people = protesting

Look, I'm all for everyone to protest. But if you go and attack someone for having a march or a protest, then you're a shit and people do get to punch back at you, no matter the side.
>>
>>54122630
Uhh... Do you not at all remember that lefties were sucker punching people to start the fighting and that a lefty professor was arrested for bashing pro-Trump peoples' skulls in with a bike lock?

If protesters were assaulted in the south there would be nationwide anger at "racists" or whatever southern stereotype and the police would intervene. Berkeley police were ordered to stand down. The mayor tweeted his solidarity with Antifa and promised that they would be allowed to do whatever violence they wanted.
>>
TO THE EVERLASTING GLORY OF THE INFANTRY Lives the story of Private Rodger Young.

RACE WAR NOW GAS THE SKINNIES
>>
>>54122658
>you faggot

How does that change the fact that right after he said Trump has to take responsibility for all the violence, he says he doesn't have to take responsibility for all the violence? I guess when people actually get killed and it becomes big news, you gotta finally say something.
>>
>>54122700
Well clearly those were all just people defending themselves against the future Nazi regime. They all came in their time machines to kill literal Hitler.
>>
>>54122769
He literally stood on the senate floor and denounced what the guy did. What more do you want? Meanwhile, trump hasn't said shit about anything he's caused
>>
I want /pol/ and /leftypol/ to leave.
>>
Implementing reliable space travel should be every countries priority. Imagine how much conflict would dissolve if we could all just leave this shit planet and get the fuck away from each other.
>>
>>54122829
only spiderman can tear down the thread
>>
>>54122829
This is the future we chose. We acted like idiots for fun and were joined by actual idiots.
>>
>>54122821
>He literally stood on the senate floor and denounced what the guy did.

But he was happy to say he's not responsible for the actions of the other supporter who attacked Trump, right after he said Trump has to condemn violence his supporters cause.

>What more do you want?

How about him not to be a hypocrite with double standards?

>trump hasn't said shit about anything he's caused

Has he said Bernie has to take responsible for what his supporters are doing while saying he doesn't have to?
>>
>>54122840
Absolutely none of it. There's only so much solar system to colonize, and so far we only have even an inkling of an idea for our Moon, Mars, and Mars' moons.
>>
>>54122923
Well no fucking shit he's not responsible. Did he walk out with a gun and do it himself? No, he simply said that he denounces him and that his side doesn't want that kind of violence. Sure seems to be taking more responsibility for his supporters than trump has
>>
>>54123175
>Well no fucking shit he's not responsible.

Yet he thinks Trump is.

>Sure seems to be taking more responsibility for his supporters than trump has

Long after he said he won't and for an entirely different case. Maybe if he had done it from the get-go, he would have a better moral high-ground.
>>
>>54122543
>Give me a news story about any lefties committing violence
Berkley
The Scalise shooting
Black Lives Matter
Anywhere Antifa/BAMN crops up
Professor Bikelock
That university that had a chimpout over a white professor refusing to be discriminated against
The Portland antifaggots who got arrested for having knives and shit
That Berniefag who knifed a coupla white dudes after assaulting a muzzie while false-flagging as a Trump supporter
>>
>>54120037
>state-run industries;
You don't want that trust me.
t.Brazil
>>
>>54114633
>Who would own a streetfood stand in a tourist economy? Clearly it's code.
>>
>>54108993
Coast Guard, but only during a time of war.

Before anyone loses their shit, the U.S. has legally been at war since 1991. The War on Drugs and the War on Terrorism are literally wars, legally speaking, allowing the federal government to use military forces to interdict against things that would normally be handled by regular law enforcement organizations. It especially allows for the legal interdiction of the drug trade and terrorism external to the U.S., where U.S. law enforcement organizations have no authority.

This is literally the case. I only know this because I have served since 1991, and am thus considered a veteran of war. I also fought in OEF/OIF, but that's besides the point.
>>
>>54123305
>false-flagging as a Trump supporter
>Dump supporter kills someone
>it wasn't real honest guys!

Next you'll be claiming no one died because they're all ultra liberal Hollywood actors right?
>>
File: images[1].jpg (6KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
6KB, 299x169px
>>54114597
I'm just going to post stuff from Alefantis' instagram now, if you lot don't mind.
>>
>>54119694
Your opinion is not sacred. You are not special. This country allows you to speak these shitty opinions that no ones like, because to do otherwise is oppression.

But then you start organizing, trying to create an ethnostate in America because "lol joos", so now you're actively undermining the principles of a government.

And then you become the enemy, the person trying to destroy your home. You might even be personally threatened.

You wonder why people punch assholes. You are the problem.
>>
>>54123305
>name instances of left wing violence
>muh antifa
>I can't name a specific time but they exist so they must be teh devil
>um.. uh anywhere people different than me are!
>>
>>54123699
And this is why you lost and why you will keep losing.
>>
File: cometcomments-4[1].jpg (152KB, 1187x756px) Image search: [Google]
cometcomments-4[1].jpg
152KB, 1187x756px
>>54123701
Antifa/black Lives Matter caused a man to die because they were rioting on one of the main roads leading to a major hospital whilst the man was in desperate need of medical attention. The ambulance had to take a 47 minute long detour because of this, causing the man's death. So kindly ingest shit.
>>
>>54123667
Are you serious? The dude posted on Facebook multiple times that he false-flags at pro-Trump rallies by dressing up as a nazi and shouting "heil Trump!". He also outlined his plan to falseflag against Trumpers by creating all the hate crimes they haven't committed yet.

Oh yeah, and on the note of made up shit, that muslim chick who claimed on the night of the election a bun of pro-Trump dudes on a subway assaulted her also admitted to making the whole thing up.
>>54123699
>But then you start organizing, trying to create an ethnostate in America because "lol joos", so now you're actively undermining the principles of a government.
You mean like how antifa is actively subverting the state by trying to undo the democratic process and taking justice into their own hands via self-righteous, ideology-driven violence?
>>54123701
>can't name a specific time
Is the time they burned down Berkley over Milo speaking there not specific enough for you?
Or the infamous Battle of Berkley where a local professor attempted to murder people with a bikelock?
Or the Portland episode where they were arrested for pulling knives at a free speech rally?
Or the Evergreen State professor Bret Weinstein who was threatened with physical harm by students and told by the faculty that police had been told not to help him?
Or the guy who tried to shoot up a bunch of Republicans in the name of Bernie?
Or the other guy who tried to create a false narrative of the Evil White Man and only ended up killing white men who tried to stop him from assaulting a muslim chick?

Are these not specific enough for you? Or are you just going to shift the goalpost yet again?
>>
>>54118449
>but do you actually want the opposition to stoop to his level?
They already have
Did you pay any attention during the elections?

They put the "if you disagree with us you're racist/sexist/human garbage/etc. in overdrive, to the point even their candidate called people who disagreed with her "deplorables"
They constantly lied or made shit up about him to defame him (as if that's necessary, considering all the shit he DID say and do)
Bernie throwing all of the donation money at Hillary after he lost, despite Hillary being the antithesis to all he stood for and pissing off all his supporters. Then, during his speech, he handled it in the worst possible way ever. Rather than apologising and calmly explaining that despite his dislike for Hillary, he'd rather have her for X Y and Z, it was basically him lecturing an angry mob with "FUCK TRUMP"

The Dems did everything in their power to seem as 'deplorable' as they possibly could, screwing up to the point they managed to get Donadl Fucking Trump in the white house.
>>
>>54116426
Uncle was a hardcore navy medic, trained with the Seals. Most of the actual action he saw was during Coast Guard operations.

Now, the Coast Guard are not all ubermensch in the slightest, but they are way above your average recruit in any of the other four branches. I believe they also have access to far more aircraft than the Navy does.
>>
File: image2-1[1].png (191KB, 613x310px) Image search: [Google]
image2-1[1].png
191KB, 613x310px
>>54123682
Have another.
>>
>>54119839
Simple, anon, the value of money isn't that you have money, but that it's MOVING.

So long as it moves, and keeps moving, and that people believe it will keep moving, you don't need a single "real" dollar anywhere in the system.

Fiat currency is probably on par with the most ingenious and transformative inventions of modern civilization on par with the internet itself.
>>
File: UNA.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
UNA.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
U S A
U S A
U S A
>>
>>54123510

Have you actually read the emails? They're interesting, to say the least.
>>
>>54123701
>names specific instances except for 1 thing
>LOOOOOOOL HE CANT NAME SPECIFIC INSTANCES
>>
File: pizzagate1[1].png (24KB, 607x619px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate1[1].png
24KB, 607x619px
>>54123888
He obviously hasn't. He only regurgitates what other people say, and what his beloved ((media)) forces up his rectum.
>>
>>54123510
>Yes goy, random politicians own food stands in tourist economies
>nevermind the him owning a food business would be public knowledge
Do you even listen to yourself?
>>
>>54123701
kys niggershill
>>
>>54122543
Where have you been? That dude who knifed those people in Portland was a liberal who was false flagging. His Facebook feed was nothing but pro Bernie shit and he even said online that he wanted all "Trump Supporters" to die.
>>
>>54122535
>If you kill your enemies, they win

The problem with muslims isn't that we're killing them, the problem is that we're not killing enough of them.
>>
>>54122358
>oh wait, I do because I don't want my fucking society to fall apart because of kneejerking alt-shits who'll burn down the world rather than have anything change
Oh no, anon, they're all for change; they LOVE change.
Just not YOUR change, and THEIR change is just a change back to the way things were (and are supposed to be)

TL;DR: History and progress are not a straight path, and your change is a blind walk right off a cliff edge. Get fucked.
>>
>>54122528
>And the likely hood of you ever being attacked by a black person because of your race is almost 0%

>black on white violence still massively higher than the other way around
>>
File: sasha[1].png (302KB, 416x740px) Image search: [Google]
sasha[1].png
302KB, 416x740px
>>54123979
And now we move from the slightly surreal, to the downright grotesque.
>>
>>54124101
To be fair, he said "because of your race." Though acting line no blacks have ever attacked a whitey for being white is ridiculous.
>>
>>54124048
>>If you kill your enemies, they win
The thing is, most of the people you are hating aren't actually your enemy. But if you offer them nothing but hate, eventually they're gonna start listening to the group that will give them a sense of belonging.

Fighting terrorists is fine, just stop lumping all the nonterrorists into the Enemy box because all that does is put them in a box full of enemies that would love to recruit them against you.
>>
>>54124168
>stop calling muslims terrorists
>you fucking Nazis
>>
>>54124168
Islam itself is the enemy; it is an antithesis in nearly every way to western culture and civilization, and cannot be abided by.

>But if you offer them nothing but hate, eventually they're gonna start listening to the group that will give them a sense of belonging.
Good, that just means we're even more just in killing them.

>Fighting terrorists is fine, just stop lumping all the nonterrorists into the Enemy box because all that does is put them in a box full of enemies that would love to recruit them against you.
And why not? More terrorists means more attacks on the west, which means more occupation in the ME, which means more terrorists, which means more attacks on the west... on and on until the entirety of that fucking desert is reduced to ash, cinder, and glass.
>>
>>54124168
You really think that's the thing driving people to terrorism?
>>
>>54124210
It certainly isn't helping any.
>>
>>54124221
Well, wouldn't want some people to be inconvenienced by terrorism, now would we?
>>
File: 66265563-khana-kaaba[1].jpg (61KB, 609x480px) Image search: [Google]
66265563-khana-kaaba[1].jpg
61KB, 609x480px
>>54124168
The problem isn't offering them hate my friend or even them listening to any group that gives them a sense of "belonging", the problem is that they literally -hate- us. They have hated us from the very beginning, from the crusades up till now. There is no arguing with these people, they are indoctrinated into a culture that venerates the murder, rape, destruction, and subsumption of other cultures. We can not make peace with these people simply because their only goal is to their domination of the entire world, and our destruction and subsequent enslavement.
>>
>>54124168
>But if you offer them nothing but hate, eventually they're gonna start listening to the group that will give them a sense of belonging.
You mean like those alt-right nazi white wupremacist scumbags who are pretty much the only ones who don't instinctively hate white men?
>>
>>54124268
>from the crusades

So prior to that their conquests and subjugation of people was out of love?

Wasn't there some Islamic publication where they pretty much told "hey, libtards, we ain't killing you because you bomb us, we're killing you because you're non-Muslims"?
>>
>>54123510
I could count the number of hot dog stands in Hawaii on my hands. It's not a popular street food here at all, and I guarantee that John Podesta does not own any of them.
>>
>>54124268
Ain't that just a meteor? -and the story goes they used to worship fancy rocks or something when they were just generic pagans until Mohammed showed up with the biggest, fanciest rock and said it was from Allah? I vaguely recall it was something like that.

>>54124299
It goes both ways, as it always has. If there are White People who feel they are hated they will go somewhere they feel they aren't. At some point you have to suck it up and realize it doesn't matter if you or anyone else feels bad, it only matters if what you are doing is right or wrong. Marxists and Hedonists are emotional-based cancer.
>>
>>54124330
>It goes both ways
No shit homeboy, I'm just pointing out the irony and hypocrisy of the left where they claim that hate begets hate while demonizing all white males in the same breath to the point where "a white male" is used as a slur.
>>
>>54124268
>We can not make peace with these people
I dunno, we seem pretty chummy with Saudi Arabia.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (13KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
13KB, 304x166px
>>54124314
Ah, I should have phrased that better. I meant that the time of the Crusades were when most of their major pushes into the West began in earnest.
>>
>>54124359
So... ISIS just needs to become a rich and powerful state with a resource we need and somewhat stable government.
>>
>>54124356
>The lefties that say to stop pointless hate are the same lefties that think all white males are hitler

I realize that this is tribalism in action, but could you maybe not lump everyone that isn't on your side under the same banner? I at least try to keep general republicanism separate from the crazyass GOP fuckery.
>>
>>54124403
>>The lefties that say to stop pointless hate are the same lefties that think all white males are hitler
They often are. Like I said, it's the same fucking breath often, like when they blame straight white males for muslim terrorism.
>>
>>54124314
I think what he means is that before the Crusades they hadn't turned their gaze to Europe yet. The Crusades were the first reaction to Muslim aggression on the continent.
>>
>>54124359
Only because we have grown dependent on the petrodollar, and the oil they have. If it wasn't for that, then I suspect that their would be a LOT more people clamoring for their removal.
>>
>>54124421
That's dumb, they had been pushing into Europe for at least 100 years before the Pope called for the Crusade, which was a Defensive and Reclamation campaign that was to end with the removal of Islam of Europe and the retaking of the Holy Land.
>>
File: sasha2[1].png (372KB, 416x740px) Image search: [Google]
sasha2[1].png
372KB, 416x740px
>>54124113
Have some Pizza Exorcism everybody.
>>
>>54124421
But there was hundreds of years between the conquest of Spain and the first Crusades. And the Crusade was aimed at Jerusalem, not Spain.
>>
>>54124463
It was aimed at retaking Byzantium, which had begged the Pope for aid.
>>
>>54124403
>The lefties that say to stop pointless hate are the same lefties that think all white males are hitler
They are. That sort of stuff is just the generic positions of the left. You'd be hard pressed to find a leftist who doesn't do both those things.
>>
>>54124359
The left loves the Saudis. The rest of us recognize it as just the fundraising arm of ISIS.
>>
>>54124501
>The rest of us recognize it as just the fundraising arm of ISIS.
So Trump and the GOP are on the left then?
>>
>>54124513
I don't think "using them as a weapon against Iran and terrorist-supporting Qatar" counts as loving them.
>>
>>54124513
Like I said, we are effectively stuck working with the Saudis because we are dependent on the oil they produce. If it wasn't for that, we would be able to cut them out like the bloated tumor that they are.
>>
>>54124513
Yes. They just aren't as insanely, suicidally leftist as the dims are. Doesn't change the fact that Trump is still part of the NYC elite and the GOP establishment has never been able to stop sucking leftist cock.
>>
>>54124551
>Anything in the USA
>Leftist

Keep thinking that you fucking troglodytes.
>>
>>54122379
> infrastructure falling apart
> populace soon won't have access to clean water
That's what giving the dims total control of your city governments for a century gets you.
>>
File: Elizabeth Warren 2017-02-11.png (438KB, 479x587px) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth Warren 2017-02-11.png
438KB, 479x587px
>>54124579
> mainstream politicians demanding that we let more muds in and if they rape and kill that's just how it is
> not leftist
>>
>>54124581
I love how all of a sudden Illinois has a Republican in charge after decades and the Democrats finally want to talk about how fucked it is- just only on the macro scale, not about the inner city gangs or anything.
>>
>>54124581
>The side that literally can't stop cutting taxes blaming the other side for shit falling apart.
Well gosh, maybe if we had some fucking money we could budget some for fixing shit. Or maybe we could get really radical and build like 10 less tanks a year to get the money.
>>
>>54124611
Maybe you could just stop paying niggers to breed and put that money towards keeping the cities in working order.
>>
>>54124623
They'd need people to actually bother with using the tax money right in the first place.
>>
>>54124611
> The side that literally can't stop cutting taxes blaming the other side for shit falling apart.
And when the dims got in and raised taxes, did they fix any of that? Nope. They just pocketed most of that money and sent the rest to the shitskins that voted them in through more section 8 housing and food stamps. All that those taxes do is take money away from actually productive people and redistribute it to unproductives. It doesn't do anything to fix the fact that our infrastructure is falling apart because universal suffrage turned our government into nothing but a contest to see who can promise the most gibs.
>>
File: 3olht1.jpg (41KB, 481x352px) Image search: [Google]
3olht1.jpg
41KB, 481x352px
>>54122861
>>
>>54124611
> Or maybe we could get really radical and build like 10 less tanks a year to get the money.
I'd rather spent the money paying white workers to build tanks than give it nogs who will use it to perpetuate the constant gang wars that have made most US cities basically unlivable.
>>
File: 1404693852549.gif (2MB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
1404693852549.gif
2MB, 350x260px
>>
>>
File: CqggZ5EWYAAQZXS.jpg (101KB, 1200x886px) Image search: [Google]
CqggZ5EWYAAQZXS.jpg
101KB, 1200x886px
>>
>>54121687
You sound like a legitimately awful human being
>>
>>54124696
>>54124760
>>54124790
>>54124825

Thank you.
>>
>>54124872
He's right though.
>>
>>54119694
>people
It is widely known fact that all alt-rights(no matter the country of origin) are self hating closet homosexuals, that are barely intelligent at most and are unable to experience any higher emotion or reason.
Them being "people" is discussable.
>>
>>54125170
>t. leftard
>>
>>54125170
Members of the alt-right aren't the ones with an 80 IQ average.
>>
Let's make this thread /tg/ related! Which Chaos god would have shitposting as part of its domain?
>>
>>54125462
Depending on kind of shitpost.
>>
>>54125462
Khorne is the domain of those that are angry and want the world to know it.
Tzeench prefers the elaborate ruseman, walking the fine balance between legitimate opinion and blatant trolling.
Slaanesh seeks copypasta perfection.
Nurgle is host to those who shitpost because they have nothing better to do with their lives.
>>
>>54125170
>Muzzies are people too! Hate breeds hate! Love is love! If you kill terrorists, they win!
>But FUCK whitey, amirite? #KillAllWhites
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.