[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play a long KoDP campaign on hard for the first time >manage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (244KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 960x640px
>play a long KoDP campaign on hard for the first time
>manage to scare away the ducks
>after a while get 2200 cattle and 1200 population with 25 weaponthanes basically things are going great
>produce and raid enough goods and cattle in order to have shitload of temples for mainly the most warlike gods
>manage to get a tribe of 5 clans together and stable with me as the king
>basically be unbeatable with shitload of treasures
>out of nothing a chaos monster appears on my land
>a well I defeated it before
>it kills all my weapon thanes and 100 of my population
>next season it appears again and again for 7 times in a row till 70% of my population is dead
>feuding clans raid half my cattle away

Is this normal in the game?
This is the first time an event happens twice or more in a row also KoDP thread I guess.
>>
>>54100869
Sounds a bug maybe the event flags have glitched and the event is always triggered.
>>
>>54100869
>having feuds
>not being friends with the ducks
ishykddt
Did you have a temple to Urox?
I'm not an expert, just started playing recently myself but it does sound like a bug.
>>
>>54101018
Fuck the ducks I would rather be friends with the horse people atleast they are human also I had a shrine to urox to spot chaos.
>>
>>54101030
You should always have Smite Chaos as well, it's probably a bug though.
>>
>>54100869
>manage to scare away the ducks
RIP your clan.
>>
>>54101055
Actually if you manage to scare them away in two or less raids the beatmen will at most send a delegation to tell you to fuck off.
As long youre not a dick to that delegation nothing will happen.
>>
By the way: the music in the game is just the same couple of themes looped eternally and drive me crazy, so I like to listen to this while playing, or something similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiwuQ6UHMQg
It's very generic but nice as background music for this.
>>
>>54102854
Actually, just one theme, isn't it, apart from the event music. I wonder why they didn't include more music, listening to it over and over again makes me nauseous.
>>
>>54102854
>>54103003
>not liking the games music
>having feuds
>being a war focused clan
>being hostile to the ducks, the guys who get shit done against the undead
>>
>>54104499
I'm not OP and I didn't say I don't like the music. It's just that you'd have to be a little numb to not be bothered by the same short theme looping infinitely if you're playing for any length of time. It would be pretty unbearable after a while even if the music was really fucking fantastic, which it isn't, quite.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.