[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1588: What do I do with all these bees? Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 76

File: 1498859452150.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1498859452150.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54092392
>>
File: Arrival.png (172KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
Arrival.png
172KB, 400x394px
How did the world and your family react when you arrived into the settings fellow jumpers?
>>
Is the Genius: The Transgression jump finished or are there still things to be done with it?
>>
>>54100662
The old man who adopted me as an infant wondered why I suddenly felt motivated to go on an adventure with my Charmander, but he supported me as best he could.
>>
>>54100691
>The old man who adopted me as an infant wondered why I suddenly felt motivated to go on an adventure with my Charmander, but he supported me as best he could.

Which world did this take place in?
>>
>>54100710
Pokemon itself. I just took that straight from the description on the Hermit background.
>>
>>54100731

Cool,
>>
Is the writer for Generic Universal Monsters here?

Does Therioanthropy have to be an animal that still exists, or just one that was ever real?
>>
>>54100649
How does a Jumper save Roxas? Is it as simple as stopping the shit from going down at Castle Oblivion?
>>
File: Kitten_Heartless_by_Neotokyo9.jpg (65KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
Kitten_Heartless_by_Neotokyo9.jpg
65KB, 600x593px
>>54100846
Well, you can either jailbreak him out of DiZ's simulation, or you can make sure he never gets caught in the first place.

There's some shit about Sora not being able to wake up after Castle Oblivion until he's "complete", but that really makes no sense, because Sora split off from Roxas the second he jammed that black keyblade into himself way back in Hollow Bastion from the first game, and he still had a good chunk of game left to go after that, in addition to the entirety of Chain of Memories, so I'm pretty sure DiZ is just an asshole who wants everything to be a certain way.
There might be some power loss between the two, but there's not really a given reason they can't both exist other than somethingsomething memories.

Anyway, to fix that part, you'll either want to figure out how to force Sora to wake up manually, or ideally stop the whole Castle Oblivion thing from happening at all, since its whole plot is largely pointless anyway other than bumping off a bunch of Nobodies, and benefits no one.
>>
>>54100680
Just woke up, got an hour or so before courses start. I think it's done.
>>
>>54100929
So basically just bump off the Organization on my own, got it.
Two keyblades and Nobody powers of my own along with some training SHOULD be enough, right?
>>
File: Cyanide.png (109KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
Cyanide.png
109KB, 500x384px
Stelaris update never ever, At least the Tau jump is still continuing right?
>>
>>54101005
Maybe when the next Stellaris DLC is out.
>>
File: I AM FIRE.jpg (17KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
I AM FIRE.jpg
17KB, 329x329px
>>54100649
MAKE THEM FIRE
THE TRUE NATURE OF THE BEE IS TO BECOME FLAME. THEY ARE FAR PURER THEN US MEN TEARING AT EACH OTHER WITH WITH NANOMAHCINES AND CYBERNETICS. THE HIVE OF A BEE CATCHING FIRE IS TRULY PERFECT. ALL COMMUNICATION BECOMES UNNECESSARY TO THEM. THE BEE'S HAVE A SHARED PURPOSE IN THAT MOMENT, A GRAND UNIFYING WILL TO SURVIVE. IT IS THE PERFECT MEME.
THE PATRIOTS USED THEIR MEMES TO DIVIDE AND DESTROY US. THE COLD WAR WAS A WAR BETWEEN TWO MEMES YET IT PROVED THAT A CONSTANT MEME, THE MEME OF MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION COULD SAVE HUMANITY. I TOO SHALL SPREAD A MEME INTO THE SOULS OF ALL MANKIND TO SAVE THEM. THE MEME OF FEAR AND PAIN HELD IN A PRIMAL ENEMY. JUST AS BEES FEAR OF THE FLAME UNITES THEM I SHALL UNITE HUMANITY IN FEAR OF NUCLEAR FIRE.
>>
>>54100932
Awesome! By the way, for someone who isn't really knowledgeable in the WoD, what does the Touch of the Beyond, World in Ebon Shadow drawback actually do?
>>
>>54101005
Yes its still coming.
>>
>>54101041
It's a nod to the fact that in 1st Edition Exalted and up to a while ago World of Darkness had a shared universe. TotBWiES makes it so your world is one of the worlds in which that is true. It's not much, just some small stuff. The Ebon Dragon Won and now rules the world as 'God'.
>>
>>54101066
>spoiler
...who in their right mind would think that's a good idea to take this...
>>
>>54100932
About the only thing I'd add is either a drawback limit or explicitly stating there is none.

I tend to err on the side of caution when taking jumps with no statement one way or the other and assume the standard 600CP max, and I know that other jumpers do the exact opposite and say there's no max if it's not mentioned, so I generally prefer to have it spelled out for me either way.
>>
File: Mod-Tan.png (352KB, 1000x1293px) Image search: [Google]
Mod-Tan.png
352KB, 1000x1293px
>>54101008
>Maybe when the next Stellaris DLC is out.

I can only hope anon

>>54101052
>Yes its still coming.

Thank goodness
>>
>>54101076
No idea!

>>54101079
Oh wait that's not the the right one! Apologys, it hella early here.
>>
>>54101096
Maybe now you don't need to ask every day.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
Ok I found that comment about anon showing sister his jumpchain.

>>52397650
>>
>>54101076
>>54101066
And what does it have to do with Genius, when barely anything but Hunter ever did anything about that? Stay focused on your setting, don't throw things in for the sake of it.
>>
>>54101096
is dat sum Gashi-Gashi?
>>
>>54101119
https://yuki.la/tg/52397371#p52397650

curse 4chan
>>
>>54101122
...this is a NWoD thing, huh? The Exalted implications were only in first ed OWOD too.
>>
What happened to the guy making leviathen jump?
>>
>>54101109
>Maybe now you don't need to ask every day.

I actually haven't asked in the last few threads anon

>>54101124
>is dat sum Gashi-Gashi?

Nope
>>
>>54100958
Assuming you've got some backup from other jumps? Yeah
>>
>>54100662
Didn't somebody ask this twenty or so threads ago?
>>
>>54101145
Missing, presumed lost in the Rift
>>
File: 1460337308182.png (114KB, 438x407px) Image search: [Google]
1460337308182.png
114KB, 438x407px
What jumps are currently on the making?
>>
>>54101066
No seriously, why is this in here? This was only a thing in early old world of darkness. Don't put it in just so you can get to Exalted somehow.
>>
>>54101290
I'm currently working on the destroy all monsters gauntlet. Here, how does this look?

>A BIG fuck you to the square cube law, free for Kaiju

sometimes the physical laws of the universe might limit you when it comes to scaling, after all , mass is mass and mass has weight, which means mass might collapse on itself, or there is the matter of abilities being hindered by the weight and size put upon them, after all mothra should only be able to fly if she was as dense as a cotton ball thankfully you find that physics grants you a great deal of leeway when it comes to things such as moving around , supporting yourself and performing your vital functions, electrons move quicker through your body allowing you to have a decent reaction time without extraneous brains in your limbs, Delta-v comes out of nowhere to allow you to fly at a your speed and height despite your massive weight , the ground beneath you densifys and softens as necessary to support your bulk.
>>
>>54101381
This will never do anything more than allow you to exist and use your abilities safely , but considering the forces involved with such things It's a miracle in and of itself.
>>
where and how can I get magic that can control people's bodily functions? As in make them sweat, feel nauseous, get headaches, etc.
>>
>>54101407
hero BBS, custom spells from Dungeons & Dragons.
>>
>>54101130
These sorts of little connections and Easter eggs are pervasive everywhere, dude. In Exalted, there's a Necromancy spell in the upper echelons that's literally called 'Grandmother Void'. Oblivion in Exalted is basically the exact same concept as Oblivion in Wraith, the only difference being that Oblivion in Exalted is morally neutral/ambiguous, it's the Neverborn's insanity that color perceptions of it as an evil force. The Arcanoi Charms used by Ghosts are basically torn right out of Wraith and Orpheus. There are parallels between Lucifer and the Unconquered Sun; both are called the Morningstar, and both rebel against the creator(s) the each setting's world. Lucifer was supposed to have imbued the souls of the Hunters with shards of greatness, the Solar Exalted (and indeed all of the Celestial Exalted) work the same way. Infernal Exalted have a Charm called "Triumphant Roar of the -Devil Tiger-," which has a metric fuckton of weight behind it setting-wise, basically defining where a campaign is about to go and deciding the progression of your character from that point onwards.

>>54101356
Dude he already said he only had limited time before classes. You were maybe 15 to 20 mins late I'd guess.
>>
>>54101145
They haven’t been around for a while.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/tripcode/!CgAnhP3stA/
>>
>>54101407
Physiomancy (Shadow Ops)
>>
>>54101443
Most of those seem to be either shared names and nothing more or massively popular archetypes for characters (The Lucifer type character is popular in so many things). Reusing the same ideas is very different from being part of the same setting.

You're also missing that all those are Old World of Darkness and even then only the first edition stuff. This Genius jump is in NWoD.
>>
>>54101104
Do cp bought bardos require mania?
>>
>>54101463
does the manipulation of flesh also extend to manipulating hormones and neurotransmitters i.e. adrenaline?
>>
>>54101066
So it's a continuity drawback got exalted?
>>
>>54101539
For. It's early.
>>
>>54101407
You just want to be able to threaten to make people shit themselves, don't you?
>>
>>54101039
>MAKE THEM FIRE

Will they create fire honey?

>>54101407
>where and how can I get magic that can control people's bodily functions? As in make them sweat, feel nauseous, get headaches, etc.

Not exactly magic but there is biomancy in Light of Terra
>>
>>54101573
I want to make people 'sick' with a disease only I can 'cure' but it has other uses
>>
>>54101381
You need to use full stops, and not use the same word four times in a row. Honestly I'm having difficulty reading that all the way through.
>>
>>54101119
>>54101129
why were you looking for it?
>>
>>54101641
One anon asked for a link to it about 20 threads ago I think.
>>
File: jc5.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc5.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>54100662
I.

Shit, that's actually kind of a touchy subject for me. How should I put this? From when I was little more than human, to now. From the lowliest peasant hovel, to God Himself. There's one. Unifying. Response.

That split second of surprise. That gnawing incomprehension at how, HOW could there be an extra child never before remembered? Or as time went on, what kind of child WAS this, standing before them?!

...in my darkest hours, I sometimes wonder how much of what I've done is motivated by loneliness. My life before the chain is hardly worth mentioning, but-suffice to say, there too I was always on the move, and always alone. Even in a crowd. Especially in a crowd, really.

That can't be right, of course. My Charms tell me that amassing so many companions and spreading my influence across the world is the optimal way to save it, and it is in their nature to be right. I perfected their concepts myself.

It's been hundreds of jumps. I should be am beyond trifling things like families by now.

I am a monolithic existence.

If I still attempt kindness and support to my false-families, it is surely because I am order incarnate and it is in my nature to be cooperative where it does not impede me. As is the fact I am inordinarily protective of my sisters and daughters, adoptive or otherwise. Yes, that is the answer that makes sense as the driving motivation for something that clearly cannot relate to any mortal mind.

Which also explains why I happen to embrace the families that overcome their surprise to accept and understand my own aspirations. Like YHVH, and the Vishanti, and Zandrekh, and Loki (though we parted bitterly at Ragnarok, I finally set things right by breaking the cycle and those who would exploit it).

Why are we even still talking about families.

What a silly question.

>>54101039
>BEES FEAR OF THE FLAME
>fear
>implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6m40W1s0Wc
>>
>>54101039
Don't know about other beeople, but I'm a bit of a fire bug myself.
>>
File: Barry_the_Bee.png (184KB, 382x480px) Image search: [Google]
Barry_the_Bee.png
184KB, 382x480px
>>54101039
Ya like jazz?
>>
>>54100932
>>54101104
Changelog?
>>
>>54101104
>Touch of the Beyond, World in Ebon Shadow
Is this a continuity drawback with Exalted, or just a more dangerous version of the setting? If the latter, we should get CP for it.
>>
>>54101668
Christ, I'm understanding what that guy was saying about how you write.
>>
>>54101714
>>54101714
Jazz can be nice.
https://youtu.be/_WxSOysowj4
>>
>>54101714
The old stuff is pretty good.
Just making the Left 4 Dead jump document look pretty. Should be done soon.
>>
File: contemplative jazz music.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative jazz music.gif
957KB, 500x418px
So I'm thinking about which fairy-tale, myth, or classic novel character to act as while I'm in RWBY, but going Drop-In means I have to be someone who 'came out of nowhere.'

Right now I can only think of Alice, Wendy, Dorothy, and Kaguyahime, and I think they might already have the first three.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>54101741
Who? I don't know what you mean by that.

>>54101104
Here's a fairly concise-if informal-link. Should note that by lore you can do other stuff similar to these spells if you experiment since it boils down to directing warp energy into different things.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_Magic

>>54101104
>>54101736
Actually, yeah taking a look at it-that is a bit odd as a drawback to include in a fansplat intended for the nWOD line, which has pretty much completely cut ties with oWOD's ambiguous connections. I don't think Autocthonia's mentioned at all for example, and the Weaver and Wyrm (very, very loosely fanwanked as SWLIHN/Malfeas expies by some) don't exist.
>>
File: star excited.gif (2MB, 334x446px) Image search: [Google]
star excited.gif
2MB, 334x446px
>>54101790
yes
YES
>>
>>54101841
Poseidon.
>>
>>54101841
Momotaro? Just make friends with three kinds of faunus and you're good to go!
>>
>>54101870
>Momotaro

Ooh, good point.
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>54101841
I'm sorry if there's an important RWBY reference I'm missing, but is there any reason you can't pretend to be whatever fairytale/myth/classic novel character you want?

I mean, people do that all the time IRL when LARPing or cosplaying. Is there a Guild of Mythological Actors somewhere that regulates who you can pretend to be based on your social standing?

Anyway, I'd like to second Momotaro or suggest Cinderella depending on your gender. Bippity-boppity-boo and all that.

>>54101790
Good to hear.

Is there anything I should know about Left 4 Dead other than there are zombies that run surprisingly fast? That's pretty much all I know about it. Well, that and there's a guy called Coach who keeps showing up in SFM videos.
>>
>>54101909
The main characters are based on fairy tale characters
>>
>>54101909
I don't actually "have to," but I'm limiting myself to those so it makes sense with my origin.
>>
>>54101909
The zombies are just infected living humans. Also, the survivors are carriers.
>>54101919
Wait, really?
>>
>>54101935
Ruby is Little Red Riding Hood, Weiss is Snow White, and together they're also Snow-White and Rose-Red.

Yang is Goldilocks, Blake is Beauty/Belle.

Mythology-wise, Sun Wukong is exactly who you think he is, as are Neptune and Mercury.
>>
>>54101844
Actually, the Weaver is the inspiration for the Loom of Fate. They're both served by Pattern Spiders. Malfeas, Green Sun and all, was originally a place in Werewolf years before Exalted was written.
>>
>>54101919
Also, doesn't everyone needs to have a color-related name?
>>
File: jc12.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>54101924
Alright. In that case, definitely Momotaro. Momotaro's metal. Cinderella's a magical trust fund baby.

>>54101935
Get them vaccines, got it.

>>54101957
That does make more sense but people kept telling me Weaver=She for some reason.

>Malfeas and werewolves

I cannot imagine how they would relate with each other. I assume he was the dreaded superdevil of their mythos?
>>
>>54101977
Unless you're old enough to be born before THE WAR, yes.
>>
>>54101909
>Is there anything I should know about Left 4 Dead other than there are zombies that run surprisingly fast?

Zombies can mutate into things with special abilities. Like suicidal walking bombs that vomit acid or 3 meter bullet sponges that can break cars with their fists.
>>
>>54101980
>I cannot imagine how they would relate with each other.
It's less that werewolves have anything to do with Malfeas and more that the werewolves have the power to spirit walk into other realms and that's one of them.
>>
>>54101935
>>54101955
And JNPR are all crossdressers.
>>
>>54101980
>I assume he was the dreaded superdevil of their mythos?
I haven't played too much werewolf myself, but he was the demon king and some short of super-spirit in another dimension?

After all, WoD is supposed Exalted in the future (at least in the first edition).
>>
>>54101909
>Is there anything I should know about Left 4 Dead other than there are zombies that run surprisingly fast

There are special infected with different abilities. Zombies are drawn to noise. The plague was being fought by CEDA which are a government organisation for containment

Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4FxrlSey8
>>
>>54101909
>Cinderella
Cinder Fall already took that spot though.
>>
>>54101748
Knock on wood, but nice taste, bancho.

>>54101790
Nice.

>>54101935
In addition to what >>54101955 said: Ruby is also Dorothy, Weiss is the Tin Man, Blake is the Cowardly Lion, and Yang is the Scarecrow.
>>
>>54101995
The boomers don't really vomit acid as much as zombie attracting puke that brings every zombie in the area towards you to wreck your shit upon catching whiff. The survivors weaponize it with in grenade form to make the zombies beat the shit out of each other or distract a special zombie type. Spitters are the acid ones.
>>
>>54101980
Malfeas wasn't alive, it was just the spiritual realm of the Wyrm. Exalted Malfeas's radioactivity powers come all the way back from the fact that the evil spirits were based around pollution like Captain Planet villains, so the balefire the Green Sun was made of was radioactive.
>>
>>54102007
>After all, WoD is supposed Exalted in the future (at least in the first edition).
Fortunately they dropped that particular piece of stupidity.
>>
>>54102014
Bullshit, the only thing they have in common is "Cinder" being the first part of their name. Cinder Fall's Semblance doesn't summon a fairy godmother.
>>
>>54102024
Isn't it Ironwood who's the Tin Man, Professor Lionheart who's the Cowardly Lion, and Crow who's the Scarecrow?
>>
>>54102028
Didn't it damage you if it touched you?

It's been a while since I played any of the two games, though.
>>
>>54102036
She wear glass shoes, and manipulates glass. Also, it's been confirmed in cast commentary.
>>
>>54102036
Oh she has a "fairy" "godmother" alright.

You're just thinking of the wrong kind of fae.
>>
>>54102040
Exactly, with Ozpin as the Wizard and Glynda as the Good Witch.

Penny is Pinnochio, and I think Emerald's supposed to be Aladdin?

>>54102036
Her weapon's made of glass, and the dance episode where she has to get back by midnight. Also, Salem is pulling double duty as her fairy godmother and the Wicked Witch.
>>
>>54101290
I am still working on Love is a Battlefield: A Knight's Tale. Slowly but surely.
>>
>>54102065
>the wicked rich

Now that's just reaching

Who's ice cream girl supposed to be, Gretel?
>>
>>54102050
A little, but it was mostly just supposed to be a massive pain in the ass. It obscured your screen with green slime making it hard to see, all the zombies got enrages and hunted you down, Boomers could inflict the ailment just by getting close to you when they die (not necessarily even needing to puke on you) and can throw it on multiple people. Arguably the blinding you part is way more serious since you can barely tell where you're going and it's easier to get pounced on by one of the other special types.
>>
>>54102040
I feel like both are accurate, though RWBY's connections are a little looser.

Ruby = And her little dog, too; arguably her being accepted to Beacon early is representative of Dorothy coming to Oz
Weiss = Heartless (at first)
Blake = Spineless
Yang = Brainless (berserker rage)
>>
>>54102092
>reaching
>when she's directly opposed to the Wizard

Nobody knows about Neo, but if you STRETCH it, you could say Roman is the Big Bad Wolf.

>enemy of Red Riding Hood

>Roman
>Rome
>Romulus
>Romulus and Remus were suckled by wolves

But THAT'S reaching.
>>
>>54102111
Roman Torchwick is based on Candlewick, a criminal from Pinocchio.
>>
>>54102096
Also: Blake is a cat. The Cowardly Lion is also a cat.
>>
>>54102005
Correct!

To elaborate.

>Nora is Thor
>Jaune is Joan of Arc
>Ren is Mulan
>Pyrrha is Achilles

>>54102129
Nobody's pointed that one out to me before. Seems so much more obvious.

>>54102133
You could also maybe say that Blake is Puss in Boots, but that's not as strong as some of her other connections.
>>
File: Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg (15KB, 185x158px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg
15KB, 185x158px
>>54102074

Always glad to hear your still trucking on man
>>
>>54102153
Why did your spoiler that?
>>
>>54102074
Is this even a jump at this point

It sounds like a CYOA
>>
What is this 'Companion Jumpchain Supplement' Bancho's jump uses?
>>
>>54102133
How fares Generic Kaiju, mon ami.
>>
>>54102164
It never got in the drive. It was in the early threads and in a pastebin.

It was basically more pods.
>>
File: Anna10.jpg (65KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
Anna10.jpg
65KB, 500x277px
>>54102160
>Why did your spoiler that?

I was trying to have a conversation with him with out trying to attract to much attention from our "friend"
>>
>>54102190
YOU RANG?
>>
>>54102165
Slowly; I'm focusing more on Fables right now. I'm hoping to get at least one of them done by the end of the month.
>>
Question would people be okay with Kaiju having fewer options if they were Able to take the same options more than once? because I'm stuck for ideas on the 800 and 600 point perks for Kaiju
>>54102190
I have legitimately no idea what you're talking about
>>
File: Anna28.png (518KB, 1475x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Anna28.png
518KB, 1475x1070px
>>54102197

Speaking of chan that reminds me, I haven't seen strike-chan for a while now

>>54102209

>I have legitimately no idea what you're talking about

Don't worry about bancho
>>
>>54102208
Fair enough. Good luck on it.

>I'm hoping to get at least one of them done by the end of the month.
Good. Luck. You've got a better chance than I do at this point.
God adding TTRPG material fucked me on deadlines.
>>
>>54102160
Bobby anon spoilers all of his posts, because reasons.
>>
>>54102153
Thank you.

>>54102162
It's still a Jump, albeit a Gauntlet. It follows the standard Gauntlet conventions. Admittedly, it has a few elements that are non-standard. Such as the multiple endings and Princess Supplement included in the document. But I feel both will add to the project as a whole rather than detract.

I would post the current version, but there is not much progress from the last version save for the Rivals being almost finished and a skeleton for Princess Drawbacks being added in.
>>
You gotta pay the troll's toll to get into the ______ ___'_ ____.
>>
>>54102265
"penguins don't run" final answer!
>>
>>54102265
little boy's soul
>>
>>54102264
What is it even based on?
>>
>>54102264
It doesn't follow the standard Gauntlet conventions, because standard Gauntlets are a list of perks, items, and drawbacks based on a setting or genre, and your CYOA is mostly taken up by dozens of pages of descriptions of OC characters.
>>
>>54102286
You're creepy.
>>
>>54102297
Towergirls. But people whined that because there's a lewd version of Towergirls any Towergirls jump would count as lewd, so he made this instead.
>>
>>54102299
Reminds me of Light of Terra.
>>
>>54102299
You know, if you're going to shitpost, you could at least glance at the document first. He still has all that. There's just supplemental material to go along with it.
>>
>>54102301
it's not me. I just Got the reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDhAEmODyzw
>>
>>54102311
Careful, he's going to start mega-bitching if you come up with counterpoints.
>>
File: Day of the lure.jpg (65KB, 494x520px) Image search: [Google]
Day of the lure.jpg
65KB, 494x520px
>>54102265

Troll king's royal tournament for a chance at his beautiful daughter's hand

>>54102286

It rhymes
>>
>>54102311
The companions in that are described in like a page each, then the rest of the document focuses on the story. It's just that the story branches into different directions based on which companion you took.

>>54102317
>your CYOA is mostly taken up by dozens of pages of descriptions of OC characters.
>mostly taken up by
>mostly
It's the percentage of the document spent on them that makes it more like a CYOA than a jump. Theoretically, if he made a fucking hundred pages of perks like Charmed has, it would feel more like a jump and not a waifu choosing CYOA.
>>
>>54102308
Is that a game on Steam? I think it sounds familiar, but I was pretty sure it's not a porn game
>>
>>54102333
The funny thing about this image is it was just as common for the troll family to be in ambush to force you to marry their daughter rather than anything sinister.
>>
>>54102345
It's a porn CYOA that has its own general.
>>
>>54102345
You're thinking of TowerFall. Something different entirely.
>>
>>54102346
>rather than anything sinister
>rather

>>54102351
>>54102353
Okay then. Mixed messages, but definitely not what I was remembering.

Not sure if worried or not.
>>
How does this look?
>Mu Submarine -600 a highly advanced submarine built by an ancient people who dwell under the floor of the ocean, the Mu Submarine is capable of diving deeper than any other submarine in the world and armed with very powerful heat Ray that can destroy entire fleets of battleships in just a few passes
>>
File: Hey Leon Zelda crossover.png (434KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Hey Leon Zelda crossover.png
434KB, 1280x1280px
>>54102346
>The funny thing about this image is it was just as common for the troll family to be in ambush to force you to marry their daughter rather than anything sinister.

Did not know that anon, That is what I call a happy coincidence
>>
>>54102340
Nice moving the goalposts. It's still a work in progress and he's rapidly stretching the document towards a hundred pages on just the virtue of the perks, items, and drawbacks alone. Last count I saw was about 50 pages, with the page count only slightly favoring the princesses.

>>54102362
You really shouldn't be. It's not lewd in the slightest and PrincessAnon is tossing in elements from the whole Princess Rescue genre. The only link still holding it to Towergirls is a similar premise, which is has to just about anything that involves rescuing princesses at this point, and a wealth of monstergirls to rescue.
>>
>>54102397
Defense force is out.
>>
>>54102397
>a wealth of monstergirls to rescue
Stop lying shitposter. There's only like one or two monstergirls in the whole thing.
>>
>>54102375
Yeah, just as often as some cultures had trolls as monsters, others had them as just 'other people', with a habit of forcing human men to marry their pretty daughters.
>>
>>54102397
I'm not sure what to expect from a jump that seems to be partly made up from what sounds a crappy CYOA, oh the irony.

And what sounds more like a cliche than an actual genre.

There being "a wealth of monstergirls" doesn't exactly inspire confidence either. Is there anything to this setting other than the retrieval of feminine nobility?
>>
>>54102401
Calm down, as one of the people asking him I just want to know more about what this even is. First time hearing about it, would rather get actual answers that whatever associated shitposting is relevant
>>
>>54102413
You're the only person who has a problem with it. Everyone else but you is perfectly fine with this jump.
>>
In Fate what were the bullshit, curb stop Gilgamesh, level servants?
>>
>>54102374
>>Mu Submarine -600 a highly advanced submarine built by an ancient people who dwell under the floor of the ocean, the Mu Submarine is capable of diving deeper than any other submarine in the world and armed with very powerful heat Ray that can destroy entire fleets of battleships in just a few passes

Looks good to me Bancho
>>
>>54102413
It's a fucking porn jump, in all sense of the two words.
>>
>>54102431
worth the 600 discounted each?

Also, I'm considering giving Earth military a stipend equal to their CP for the Army customization section since that's basically The majority of what they are getting and you're going to need a huge army to fight giant monsters.
>>
>>54102423
Well, here, if you're actually interested, I have the last version that was posted saved. PrincessAnon has probably gone back into hiding again at this point anyways. And it's not like the shitposters are going to shut up no matter what I do.

At least you're honestly interested.
>>
>>54102427
Grand Servants?
>>
>>54102427
There are none. Gilgamesh wins unless Gilgamesh fucks up.

Gilgamesh constantly fucks up though so really top tier servants like Saber with Avalon or Karna have a pretty decent chance if he's particularly stupid.
>>
>>54102450
looks neat
>>
File: Towergirlsgen1delewdtaketwo.png (2MB, 1700x3149px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirlsgen1delewdtaketwo.png
2MB, 1700x3149px
>>54102397
>You really shouldn't be. It's not lewd in the slightest and PrincessAnon is tossing in elements from the whole Princess Rescue genre
Only because I personally told him that he couldn't make the list nothing but monster girls and still pretend it wasn't a Towergirls jump. So he made a third of them human instead. whoopee.

The irony is that there are non-lewd versions of Towergirls he could base the jump on, like pic related. So the entire bullshit OC runaround is doubly pointless, because a Towergirls jump would be fine if he based it only on the non-lewd version.
>>
>>54102427
True and Grand Servants make him look like a bitch.
>>
>>54102462
>because a Towergirls jump would be fine if he based it only on the non-lewd version.

Bullshit, don't speak for all of us.
>>
>>54102462
You're so full of shit your eyes are turning brown. He got yelled at so hard for using the Towergirls' name that the thread almost turned into a hate singularity.
>>
>>54102462
The fact that some third party fucks edited towergirls does NOT make them non-lewd. The CYOAs are lewd by default.
>>
>>54102445
>Also, I'm considering giving Earth military a stipend equal to their CP for the Army customization section since that's basically The majority of what they are getting and you're going to need a huge army to fight giant monsters.

That sounds grand, Also will changes given to the soldiers (I.E new weapons, armor and upgrades to Vehicles) remain post jump?

>>54102445
>worth the 600 discounted each?

Sounds decent enough, maybe 800 though?
>>
File: Worm villains are assholes.jpg (89KB, 680x798px) Image search: [Google]
Worm villains are assholes.jpg
89KB, 680x798px
Did anyone took the 'Being Taylor is Suffering' drawback while in Worm?
>>
>>54102462
Hey retard, someone posted the real document. >>54102450 Still going to pretend he's got more than a couple of monstergirls in it?
>>
>>54102426
>>54102435
See, this is what I mean by getting mixed messages.

Whats's that movie where two guys keep yelling at someone to shoot the clone? That's what this is like.

>>54102450
Admittedly pessimistic but more curious than anything, yeah. Though the incoming shitposting doesn't exactly thrill me.

Well, I'm not blown away or hyped but I mean there's a jump for Magical Girl Noir Quest. It's not my cup of tea by any means, but hardly anything as bad as what it sounded like. Just the usual schmucky type of CYOA I don't like.

I'll probably just ignore it if it gets finished.
>>
>>54102505
>Though the incoming shitposting doesn't exactly thrill me.

You gotta remember. Everything spawns shitposting in this thread.
>>
>>54102487
The 800 point item is going to be the Gotengo,since it covers land, Air and Naval.
>>
>>54102426
Are you talking about the princess rescue gauntlet? Isn't that just a whole bunch of OC based on towergirls? I'd rather that it be an actual towergirls jump or a generic jump, not one that revolves entirely around OC.
>>
>>54102481
Only by shitposters who wanted to stop him from making jumps. Probably the same people who come out of the woodwork to defend it just to work both sides of the controversy.

>>54102483
It's a /tg/ creation. There is no "third party." It's no different than Fate/Stay Night getting a jump for the non-lewd versions.

>>54102503
That depends. Are you going to keep pretending that Princess Peach is a monster girl like you did last time?
>>
>>54101668
>That gnawing incomprehension at how, HOW could there be an extra child never before remembered? Or as time went on, what kind of child WAS this, standing before them?!

That does sound like a mystery.
>>
>>54102483
What is Lewd about the first towergirls CYOA?
Also by that logic, shouldn't we remove Highschool DXD from the drive, it has a whole fucking perk for being lewd, not to mention the endowment options in body mod.
All you 'NO LEWD REEEE' autists are fucking hypocrites unless you're advocating for the edit of quicksilver's jumps and removal of High School DXD as well.
>>
>>54102526
>>54102531
Nice phoneposting.
>>
Are you idiots seriously arguing over this AGAIN?
>>
>>54102524
>The 800 point item is going to be the Gotengo,since it covers land, Air and Naval.

Oh never mind then, Can't wait
>>
>>54102427
Serious answers: Arturia with Avalon (because Avalon is proof against True Magics, which are more bullshit than individuals Noble Phantasms at the rate and mastery Gil can issue and use, and because Excalibur is apparently the best NP ever despite it's actual rating), EMIYA (because his special power is shooting crappier but sitll clangable knockoff noble phantasms faster than Gil can, so he can just smack everything out of reach and stab him) and Karna (because that guy mutually KO'd the Velber that trashed some of Earth's old pantheons)
>>
>>54102209
I'd prefer you to stop making this given it'll be shit, especially since we have YJ making a better Kaiju jump.
>>
File: IMG_1173.jpg (331KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173.jpg
331KB, 450x600px
>>54100929
>There's some shit about Sora not being able to wake up after Castle Oblivion until he's "complete", but that really makes no sense, because Sora split off from Roxas the second he jammed that black keyblade into himself way back in Hollow Bastion from the first game, and he still had a good chunk of game left to go after that, in addition to the entirety of Chain of Memories, so I'm pretty sure DiZ is just an asshole who wants everything to be a certain way.

Actually, you can blame Xion for Sora not being able to wake up without Roxas.

Xemnas had her leech memories from Sora to get stronger. After she died, Sora's heart was fucked up enough that he COULD NOT wake up without Roxas.
>>
>>54102521
Nah, you're thinking of CYOA gen. If we were there right now the Zelda/Left For Dead/RWBY questions would've veered into cuckoldry, /d/eviance (actual lewds, not the playful innuendo this places loves) or literal [unsolicited opinions about Israel] by now
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon crop'd.jpg (43KB, 272x525px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon crop'd.jpg
43KB, 272x525px
>>54102571Sorry, that's Definitely not happening,I'm making good progress and it should be done by the end of this month
>>
File: 21d.jpg (114KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
21d.jpg
114KB, 680x1000px
>>54102488
What other jumps have drawbacks that let you take the life of the protagonists?
>>
>>54102597
Hold it, are you making the same jump as someone else and if so do you have evidence for when you claimed it
>>
>>54102598
One of the Fire Emblems has one,
>>
>>54102607
but I'm not making the same jump as someone else, I'm specifically making a destroy all monsters gauntlet. Whereas YJ anon is making a generic Kaiju jump.
>>
>>54102607
No, he just happened to start making this after YJ did, despite it being incredibly similar. Pretty sure most of it's just going to rip off ideas people suggested for Generic Kaiju too.
>>
>>54102607
>Hold it, are you making the same jump as someone else and if so do you have evidence for when you claimed it

He's making a gauntlet nigga
>>
>>54102531
>It's a /tg/ creation.
The non-lewd isn't, it's made by the fan game.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>54102635
I Haven't even heard people suggest any ideas for Generic Kaiju. so that's gonna be damn hard for me to do
>>
>>54102488
I did, but I also took Passenger, so I was Taylor's Shard instead of just being her.
>>
>>54102647
Then make it a gauntlet of the fan game.

You can't have it both ways. Either Towergirls is non-lewd because it has a non-lewd version, or there is a separate Towergirls game that counts as a different setting from the CYOA. Either way, Towergirls is a valid jump.
>>
>>54102074
This title makes me think it should involve Heath Ledger and jousting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdhQWkTl1PQ
>>
>>54102607
No; bancho is making a Gauntlet for Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters. I am making a Generic Kaiju Jump.

>>54102635
I took a peek at the last WIP he uploaded; I don't recall any overlap, aside from the stuff that's unavoidable due to them both sharing the same genre.
>>
>>54102695
Says the shitposter.
>>
>>54102695
>Pretending you aren't the shitposter samefagging to keep the argument going.
>>
File: 1429046351793.jpg (143KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
1429046351793.jpg
143KB, 600x422px
>>54102591
>literal [unsolicited opinions about Israel]
DON'T JUMP ON ME! RACE WAR JUMP NOW! (((JUMPCHAN))) AWOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>54102689
thank you, the Army customization supplement should be done sometime today or tomorrow
>>
>>54102729
>thank you, the Army customization supplement should be done sometime today or tomorrow

Make sure you give me that sneak peak nigga, also bancho you never answered my question here >>54102487 the part about the soldiers with upgrades
>>
File: 1355626711870.jpg (7KB, 442x335px) Image search: [Google]
1355626711870.jpg
7KB, 442x335px
>>54102718
Didn't know my other post went through.

>>54102699
>>54102703
Believe what you want, friends.
>>
>>54102718
I'd rather have a jump of the explicitly non-lewd version of Towergirls rather than a jump of this guy's OC Towergirl fanfiction that will block people from making a real princess rescue gauntlet.

If that makes me a shitposter, oh well.
>>
>>54102755
>a real princess rescue gauntlet
God you're bad at your job.
>>
>>54102755
Ok, what on earth would a "real" princess rescue gauntlet look like?
>>
Man Magikarp Jump becomes really slow once you hit the Great League, having to spend all day training up a new Magikarp just to get through an extra two or three matches over the last one.

Speaking of, did that guy ever finish his jump of it?
>>
So possibly on the topic of rescuing or kidnapping princesses, where can I find CP-guaranteed kids like the Child from the Future in Charmed, or Future Child from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
>>
File: Rise Of Legends jump V0.3.pdf (95KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Rise Of Legends jump V0.3.pdf
95KB, 1x1px
All right, last chance for comments and critique on the Rise of Legends WIP! After this I'll be uploading it to the drive and getting to work on making image'd versions of my stuff like I should have been doing in the first place.
>>
>>54102809
Okay you just took the Creepy dial and twisted it so far to maximum you broke it.
>>
>>54102809

Generic parenting jump
>>
>>54102763
I admit nobody would probably make one even without this guy, but if someone theoretically wanted to PrincessAnon shouldn't be blocking them with this fake one.

>>54102770
Similar, except there would be more perks based on princess rescuing tropes instead of basic adventuring skills, no section for rivals who are trying to rescue the same princess because that's a towergirls thing, and way less monster girls in the princesses section. Probably a section to choose what kind of villain kidnapped the princess to replace to rival section.
>>
>>54102823
THAT'S THE POINT, ANON.
>>
File: American Gods Jesus.jpg (167KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
American Gods Jesus.jpg
167KB, 1000x667px
Have you meet ever Jesus Christ?
>>
>>54102823
I'm not seeing it. You sound oversensitive/whiny.
>>
>>54102487
>>54102749
sorry I missed your question, and I'm unsure considering that's 4000 soldiers at your command,I'm thinking you can upgrade them, but doing so makes them count as companions rather than NPC's,I am leaning towards letting you upgrade their equipment post-jump without major effects. However
>>
>>54102845
I'm seeing a serious lack of the one who leaks jelly beans from his stigmata.
>>
>>54102845
I did actually.

He was rather hairy, spat a lot, and called me 'bub.'

Also was really friggin' short.
>>
>>54102598
Soul Hackers
Divel Survivor
Tsukihime
Haruhi
Def Jam
Both Wod Vampires
Some of the Zeldas
>>
>>54102852
>I am leaning towards letting you upgrade their equipment post-jump without major effects. However

I'd rather that instead, Thanks for answering my questions bancho
>>
>>54102845
Is a lion fine, too?

Man, i'm not complaining but from episode 4 onwards this show's derailed so far it's literally a different story.

At this point I'm not even sure if Mr. World is even Loki
>>
>>54102818
Changelog?
>>
>>54102755
>If that makes me a shitposter, oh well.
>I admit that I am a shitposter, but if I admit it, it'll somehow make it seems as though i'm not shitposting.
>I'm just sooo smart. No one will ever see through this!
>>
>>54102818
Thank you for the buildings. They're excellent for combos and a great addition to jumpchain.
>>
>>54102927
End of the document, but so far it's mostly been details, nothing in terms of actual power or effects of things on offer.
>>
>>54102818
An option to buy new OC companions would be nice.
>>
>>54103014
Check the 'Allies' option, aside from importing your existing ones it also lets you make new companions if you like.
>>
>>54103045
Did not see that part, thank you.
>>
Using Narnia's season powers in Dresden so it's always Halloween. Y/N?
>>
>>54102903
>Spoiler
Considering that Mr. World seems to be capable of shapeshifting, it shouldn't be that much of a problem.
>>
File: 1335682668237.jpg (186KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1335682668237.jpg
186KB, 405x405px
>>54102237
I don't always post with my name on, but I'm still occasionally shitting up the thread
>>
>>54102866
You sure that wasn't Wolverine? Easy mistake to make, but you can tell the difference by checking if he's canadian.
>>
>>54103146
He came out of the tomb after three days, anon.

I mean unless I was at the wrong tomb, but I triple-checked my maps.
>>
Any update on Bane Trilogy?
>>
>>54103146
unless Jesus Christ was really just a time traveling amnesiac canadian with a healing factor. Or a certain canadian was just an amnesiac immortal Jeshua the carpenter with a healing factor.
>>
>>54102818
Speaking of companion options, can we get one to increase the amount of CP the Allies option gives companions?
>>
File: Kirby Big Dick.png (29KB, 310x251px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby Big Dick.png
29KB, 310x251px
>>54103138
>I don't always post with my name on, but I'm still occasionally shitting up the thread

That's good to hear, Say are you planning on updating the X-COM2 jump when the Expansion drops?
>>
>>54103180

This creates two very important questions.

1. Is Jesus hated enough to be a Marvel mutant?

2. How does Marvel humanity's opinion on Wolverine compare to that of other mutants?
>>
File: 1383536215347.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1383536215347.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>54103121
Fall is best season and Halloween has best colorscheme, only thing equal to it is christmas. So definitely a yes.
>>
>>54103181
Wasn't planning on it, to be honest. This amount of CP usually feels about right, can get them a capstone if they like but doesn't massively increase the total CP available to a group.
>>
>>54103256
That's a shame, i like letting my companions buy an entire perk like, but if it feels right to you that's fine.
>>
>>54103230
How famous is he in-universe? Is the average mutie hater familiar enough with the who's who of the mutant world?
>>
>>54103121

This depends on two things.

1. Are you going to metaphysically make it Halloween a.k.a. the day the barriers between mortality and immortality are thin, or just have everyone act like its Halloween?

2. If the former do you have enough power to deal with all of the horrible things that will likely try to take advantage of this?
>>
>>54103306

No clue. I mostly remembered that everyone hates mutants in Marvel.

Which would mean that if Jesus and Wolverine are the same person than either a. Jesus was the target of the mutant hate disease or b. Wolverine isn't actually a mutant.

Unless those two conditions are met them being the same person has issues.

Sure there's also the religious issues, but that's probably easier to handle than Marvel's stupidity when it comes to mutants.
>>
File: 1498860789803.png (597KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
1498860789803.png
597KB, 477x477px
>>54101290

Log Horizon and Pandora Hearts are advancing slowly, mostly because I started playing Rance in my free time.
>>
Progress on the WoW jump?
>>
>>54103190
Yes
>>
>>54103556
well I've just discovered that for some weird fucking reason, they equate Charisma with Willpower in the books.

Which means at least now Mind Over Matter makes a degree of fucking sense, instead of it being "Your smooth-talky bullshit makes you tougher and more durable."
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
Jump 98: Sekirei
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Bro Tier
Quit it [900]
Counsellor [700]
Short and Sweet [300]
Datekeeper [100]

Items:
The Kama Sutra
Bar Tab [50]
Wardrobe [0]

Oooooh no. Oh no no no no no no. This isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening. I know this place. I know what it does. Everyone…is everyone okay?! Do any of you feel any different? Is anything wrong?

>"…what are you freaking out about? We didn't get anything new."
>"…Watson. You're getting flustered over nothing. It would almost be endearing if you weren't so loud."
>"Don't worry so much, Decade. Here, have some tea."

Erm…thank you, Asgore. I wasn't that worried about you and Asriel, but, uh…you're both feeling alright, too?

>"Mmm? I don't really feel any different…we're usually just talking to each other while you're out adventuring. Same as some of the others."

…so nobody in my party became a Sekirei, from the looks of it. Thank God. Or, uhm…whatever benevolent force isn't out to kill me. Or something. I don't know. This means nobody is permanently and emotionally dependent on me anymore.

Or at least, no more than usual.

A while ago, I became…horrifyingly aware of how cripplingly dependent many of my female companions were to my existence. If that became completely irreversible, with no way to possibly help them or move on…I don't know what I'd do. I wouldn't be able to live with myself for making that happen. I just wish I actually made some kind of progress with them.
>>
>>54103632
After all, most of us really did only have each other.

>"What I'm curious about is why you keep forgetting about worlds, but recognized this one on the spot. That's rather suspicious of you."

A-ahahahaha, d-don't worry about it Ange. Really. It, uh…just has distinctive details I could recall easily?

>"Like the large breasts?"

Yes.

And now I can hear Erika, Iron, and Sun all laughing at me in the background. Why are my companions such bullies…?

Um, anyways. Plot. Yeah. That's a thing I should be concerned about. Sekirei are being forced to find their 'perfect partners', which can be not-so-perfect in some rather horrifying cases, and then fight each other in a battle royale. So, reprising my role as a son of Hokuto, I'll become a wandering martial artist and overturn MBI's schemes at every turn while steering Minato towards resolving things on his side. I'm not walking the Path of Heaven this time - the last jump gave me a new appreciation for direct and simple solutions.

Weirdly, this world doesn't seem to mind my presence very much. I wonder why…?
>>
>>54103632
>Not buying up the less fortunate sekirei
>not even the icefu.
And you call yourself a harem jumper.
>>
Are there any abilities that let you speed up the world? (Not by slowing things down for you, your warehouse, your pocket dimension, etc.)
>>
File: blazblue-alter-memory-ep-2-3.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blazblue-alter-memory-ep-2-3.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>54103632
>Not buying Akitsu or Uzume

Why?
>>
>>54103890
Decade doesn't call himself a harem jumper; only his benefactor, his friends, his enemies, and his harem call him that.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>54103890
The last thing I want is more people to be stuck with me and having nothing else to go home to. Most of my harem has a crippling dependence on me and was a consequence of that. My chain hasn't exactly been a super happy fun ride most of the time.

That said, I picked up MATCH MADE in the last jump, so setting them up with someone they're much more compatible with is on the table, and is something I made sure to do.
>>
God damn haremfags need to stop pushing their agenda.
>>
>>54103661
>reprising my role as a son of Hokuto
>You killed the Director of MIB
>But it was just a Minakabot
>>
>>54103981
"You are already d-"
>KABOOM
"GOD DAMN IT HOW MANY FUCKING ROBOTS DOES THIS JACKASS HAVE"
>>54103930
Accurate.
>>
>>54103632
>>54103661

And here I keep being told "Oh having / being a Sekirei is totes alright guys. It's fine guys. It's fine. IT'S FINE."

Oh look at that, turns out there's shit involved. Who would've thought. WHO WOULD HAVE THOOOUUUUUGHT.
>>
File: Left4Deadjump.pdf (807KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Left4Deadjump.pdf
807KB, 1x1px
Welp, here it is. My first jump.
>>
>>54102096
>Ruby = And her little dog, too; arguably her being accepted to Beacon early is representative of Dorothy coming to Oz
Don't forget that they're only Ruby Slippers in the movie because they wanted something more colorful to show off the new color filming technology. In the book they're Silver Slippers. So part of the Dorothy identity is having a pair of magic silver things.
>>
>>54104273
Boring formatting pet peeves: you could make the margins smaller
Personally I'd appreciate it if subjects weren't awkwardly cut between pages. I'd rather have more and orderly pages rather then less with cuts.

I dont know enough about the L4D series to make any comment on the content, but seems cool enough.
>>
>>54104273
Pricing is weird. Please stick to the 100/200/400/600. Having some perk lines do 100/200/500/800 and others 100/200/400/800 makes no sense.
>>
>>54102488
I'm considering it, just to keep Taylor from doing anything stupid. I can't afford Forgot My Cellphone along with all the other things I want. Admittedly, I'd have Taylor's emotional problems, but the drawback doesn't say said problems can never be overcome and as such I'm hoping that I can steer that bundle of neuroses into somewhat less monstrous territory. The fact that I wouldn't trigger and would instead just get my shard attached to me via jump fiat would help, less trauma that way.
>>
>>54104333
I'll try and do the margins. As for the cuts, I'll work on those as well.
>>54104339
I see your point.
>>
File: 1498584168304.png (430KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498584168304.png
430KB, 1000x1200px
I need help jumpers!
Where can i find versatile perks for making life whole cloth and modifying everything else in bizzare and powerful ways...
>>
>>54101119
It was likely a troll. Why is this still a meme?
>>54101290
[clears throat]
Fire Emblem Archanea, Night In The Woods, Princess: The Hopeful, Kingdom Come (Elseworlds), Ulster Cycle (Mythology), Urusei Yatsura, and Captain Underpants.
>>
>>54104273
1.seriously, no discounts for infected from their section?
2.companion import literally does nothing, fix that .
3.most of the items say not available to infected but
4.the gauntlet section doesn't remove the chain lost part and therefore isn't technically a gauntlet.
5.at no point does Special actually describe the special infected,fix that or get rid of it
6 .drop-in should at least get its own 800 CP skill discounted,like seriously discount those, that's weird to have perks specifically for origins that Are not discounted for the origin
>>
>>54103306
Wolverine is on literally every superhero team. Literally every single one. I'm pretty sure the average person knows about him, if only as "that guy who's in every team photo".
>>
>>54101841
Pretty much any kind of fae would work, as they're all basically defined by the concept of 'busybody from another dimension.' For instance, Rumplestiltzkin's whole MO is "supernatural being shows up out of nowhere and offers a terrible bargain." The Fairy Godmother? "Just shows up one day and starts fixing things for her target." And Sleeping Beauty's Wicked Fairy has the ever-popular "pops in one day to ruin everyone's life for offending her despite nobody even knowing she was around" MO. Hell, Tam Lin's whole story is that he was being forcibly Companioned and husbando'd by the local fairy queen and had to make a break for it or be dragged along in her retinue for eternity.
>>
>>54104382
>I need help jumpers!
>Where can i find versatile perks for making life whole cloth and modifying everything else in bizzare and powerful ways...

infernals and gene forge has everything you need to do those things
>>
File: Geneforge Saga artwork 4.jpg (166KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Geneforge Saga artwork 4.jpg
166KB, 550x550px
>>54104382
Geneforge
>>
>>54104273
More things
>Specific Drawbacks are probably not the best idea.
>Perks and items could also use some extra fluff instead of being one liners. Maybe not for the weapons, but it would be appreciated in the perks.
>Some detail would be important with perks like Masterkey, because right now it could read that you can easily open any kind of locked door. Including bank vaults and other not-so-easy protections.
>You need to put what mutations do we get access to with the Infected capstone. Do we also get L4D2? Custom mutations?
>>
>>54104398
I'll fix these.
>>54104442
Alright, I'll work on this stuff as well.
>>
>>54104386
>Princess: The Hopeful
Finally, the Princes Jump that we needed.
>>
>>54104273
>excluding 800 cp skills.
So... why are they Backgrounds skills then, if you don't get any discount on them?

Either make them discounted too, or just put them into an undiscounted section.

You could probably also just make it 100/200/400/600, as I read it.

Imports don't seem to give anything.
>>
>>54104273
Since the 800 cp perks aren't discounted, they should go in a generic setting. It's misleading that they're listed under a background and not discounted.
>>
>>54104310
That's right, I completely forgot about that.
Are you the same anon who brought the slippers up last time?
>>
>>54104273
You might want to make the special ammo options not dependent on having to use the same gun, that is bad in a zombie apocalypse. Perhaps have it let you apply the effect to whatever weapon you are currently using?
>>
>>54104463
sorry three should of been followed by "have their own items"
>>
File: cute deon.png (43KB, 162x182px) Image search: [Google]
cute deon.png
43KB, 162x182px
>>54104465
Yeah, I've read the manual I haven't played a single game though because I've never been able to find one which is a shame.
>>
File: Diend.png (267KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Diend.png
267KB, 600x300px
>>54103661
Jump 99: Carmen Sandiego
Origin: Investigator
Perks:
Rockapellan Reconnaissance
Sure, It Blends In
And Other Fine ACME Products [800]
I Hope You Speak Mongolian [600]
Several Black Belts [500]
We Worked A Case Once [300]
Stumbling on the Scent [0]

Items:
Wrist Communicator
CrimeNet Computer [0]

Drawbacks:
My Greatest Theft Ever [300]
What, Is There An Echo In Here? [400]

Alright, so. I'll admit. I started this jump more than a little bit panicky considering my ability to use the Warehouse - and thus freely visit Yuki - had been taken away. Plus, you know, the gigantic arsenal of weapons, literature, and more I had collected over time, and stuff I've made like the Eye of the Storm. I was this close to blowing up the moon before finding a cryptic clue nearby.

Oh, and Diend defected to VILE almost immediately. No points for guessing why.

But as the chase began, I had a pleasant surprise: No gunshots, no otherworldly beasts, nothing trying to kill me. Just to challenge me. I would roam around the globe, just trying the catch the elusive shadow of Carmen Sandiego in this cartoonish, whimsical world. It harkened back to my days as a vigilante in Gotham, or those times I had joined superhero teams in a crusade against crime. As the first few years passed, something dawned on me.

I was having fun.

The thrill of the chase, the 'eureka' moment where the clues come together without the use of magic, the excitement of knowing I'm racing against the clock…I'm still a bit upset about it, but for the first time in years, I was enjoying being put to the test this way.
>>
>>54102488
Tempted to do that and Passenger, so she can magic kung-fu hobo-shoggoth her way to eliminating all the gangs in Brockton Bay.
>>
>>54104566
When I finally confronted Carmen and Diend, there was no final battle. No retribution, or revenge. She just congratulated me on my quest and handed my stuff back, no questions asked. Diend gave me a little applause, in response. I guess she just saw this as a game, too. Carmen offered to come along in exchange for keeping a 'piece' of my own gains from this jump (I guess she was able to steal that, too?), but I politely turned her down. One thief was enough for my party.

Next stop and the climax jump for the 100 mark: Protectors of the Plot Continuum
>>
File: Crona 33.jpg (82KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 33.jpg
82KB, 450x600px
>>54104382
Personally I like to use a combination of things as a base fro differing monster making projects.

Jurassic Park has really solid genetic engineering perks focused on the science side of things. Geneforge has a relatively straightforward form of biomancy called Shaping. I like to combine Shaping with the kinds of equipment that you would be accustomed to using after Jurassic Park. The magitech perks I usually get come from either Banjo & Kazooie or Gargoyles.

Often taking it a step further, I like to grab programming or computer engineer focused perks like Glitch from Creepypasta or Digital God(I think that's the name) from Digimon Tamers and combine the previous setup mentioned above with Pokemon's PC tech. Pokemon has "matter <-> energy <-> data" technology centered on the PC system, so together with a good program and the genetic engineering magitech stuff listed above, you could devise a computer operated device that streamlines the creation process. Feed matter into the machine, rewrite it into desired form.

You kinda need to fill out a lot of the details yourself, design the machines, that kind of thing, but that adds a lot of character and individuality to your given project. Like my setup relies upon Supreme Commander tech and my Reality Marble and Stand for peak efficiency.

Too much?
>>
>>54104386
>Captain Underpants
Hypno Rings and Extra Strength Super Power Juice please.
>>
>>54101104
>Oh wait that's not the the right one!
There's a drawback limit now.
*sobs quietly into a pillow*

>>54101736
>Is this a continuity drawback with Exalted, or just a more dangerous version of the setting? If the latter, we should get CP for it.
If you are going to have this, for +0 CP, you could have it raise or remove the drawback cap. And a drawback minimum. Because you are in TotallyNotAku Land, nothing bad happening to you because you didn't take any drawbacks isn't happening. Something like. And a drawback that makes thinks a bit worse for no benefit other than allowing you to make things worse for yourself is a very Ebon Dragon thing.
>Touch of the Beyond, World in Ebon Shadow [+000 CP, requires +600 CP in drawbacks and doubles the drawback limit]

>Hollow Men [Up to 500 CP]
Up to +500 CP

>A Multi-Disciplinary Think Tank [500 CP]:
based on other companion options, this is about 100 CP too expensive. The more expensive ones are more like 400 CP and gives them 800 CP. Which matches better with the 200 CP lower tier version that gives them 400 CP.

>Fringe Institute Fab-Unit 20,000 [400 CP]:
>However, two nigh identical computer chips wouldn’t make a computer chip twice as good as the originals.
Two 64GHz processors might not get you a 128GHz processor, but dual cores or boards with multiple processors sharing the load are things nowadays, so you'd get some benefit. But that may be to detailed for a item blurb.

>Universe Bible [600 CP]:
>A universe bible is an actual physical document, it contains virtually everything about the series, and is constantly updated.
>the series
The Universe Bible is really unclear as to what exactly it is the universe bible of.
The current jump, jumpchain as a whole, or some specific series like Star Trek or Babylon 5, (and if you ever end up going there you are set, but otherwise it doesn't do much)
I'd suggest saying it is the Universe Bible for the universe you are in, and you have one for each setting you've been to
>>
>>54104641
Indeed.

Current origins are Drop-In, Student, Grumpy Adult, and Evil Genius. Student will have a perk about rearranging any text you see to say whatever you want as long as it involves scrambling the letters of the text
>>
>>54104583
Can you force powers on people via that drawback? Like imposing super-durability or regeneration?

Last thing I would want is having a suicidal girl killing herself for using my powers and doing too much.
>>
>>54104759
Yeah. The Shard's ultimately in control of the powers.
>>
>>54104735
That would is going to be fun just for all of the dangerous things just lying around to be abused. They distribute actual mind control devices via ads on the back of comic books!
>>
>>54104835
Hell yes. I can already see jumpers doing a lot of shenanigans with the hypno ring and it's hilarious.
>>
>>54104619
Interesting...

while i would add some of those jumps i have a cap of 40 jumps and im trying to make a semi-coherent "Timeline".

while Jurassic park may be very good at what it does, currently that time slot is taken by portal in the 1990s
>>
>>54104524
I probably am. I don't know when the last time was, but I've brought it up before.
>>
File: Lovepeace.png (183KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lovepeace.png
183KB, 1920x1200px
>The last jump in your current chain is now your starting jump
>You can't change builds

How screwed are you?
>>
>>54104585
Can't wait to see Jump 100
I'm guessing Decades not gonna have fun PoPC. He's pretty damn Sue. I'm expecting the destruction of that world
>>
File: Crona 18.png (65KB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 18.png
65KB, 440x245px
>>54104946
Hmmm, if you still wanna go along with it, Gargoyles has another option for expertise with the science side of genetic engineering in a perk called Mad Biologist. It doesn't give nearly as much support as the Jurassic Park perks, but it is pretty great and it would help keep your Jump count low by allowing you to get some genetic engineering and magitech focused stuff in one Jump.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>54105125
>Protectors of the Plot Continuum

Wake me up
>>54105145
A few things of note that will happen:
The PPC declaring a Code Red
The Flowers cutting a deal with him
A possible clue to the future he seeks
Bernkastel, round two.

On a totally unrelated note...for those of you familiar with Sues with a fucked up morality track, give me some idea of how they'd see Decade or try to mess with him. Bonus points if they're blatantly insane.
>>
>>54105170
>>54102278
For some reason, I find most of your avatar images of Crona upsetting. I don't dislike you nor the character, but they are... I don't know, kind of annoying?

I just wanted to say it.
>>
How do I cure my writer's block /jc/?
>>
>>54105179
>On a totally unrelated note...for those of you familiar with Sues with a fucked up morality track, give me some idea of how they'd see Decade or try to mess with him. Bonus points if they're blatantly insane.
They'll see Decades "harem" and judge him to be a villain who's unworthy of it unlike the sue. They will try to take them and add them to their own harems possibly without the consent of the people they're doing it to.
>>
>>54105210
I'd like to know this too. I feel so inspired to write thanks to /jc/, but when I try...my mind goes blank.
>>
>>54105179
>Appeal to ego, try to lure him to fuck with other Sues and eventually final boss
>Appeal to Sueish harem, get agents to try and seduce him into a moment of weakness
>Tell him that he is not real, and just a piece of a fanfic being written by a person with too much free time over a imageboard dedicated to Chinese cartoons that only brings destruction and misery to the stories, but doesn't adds anything to them.
>>
>>54105179
>how they'd see Decade
Seeing that they mostly work on low-powered sues, or ones that still have many 'human' faults, probably as the final boss for their organization.
>>
I remember a while back people discussing how to become their Light of Terra, and other fun things that could be done with item/vehicle imports.

Can anyone think of things like that -- upgrades and modifications for the Light of Terra in the greater 'chain?
>>
File: 1498847308301.png (2MB, 900x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1498847308301.png
2MB, 900x1263px
Now that the anime is out... Fate/Apocrypha jump when?
>>
>>54105125
I built for Naruto last and had a pretty solid, rounded out build even in a vacuum I think, so I think I'm distinctly not screwed. How do I interpret companion imports for the purposes of this? Not a big deal, but they took up some points and I'm wondering if they'd just be ignored or something.

>>54105201
Mmm, I can try to use them less, don't think anyone specifically likes them. Is there anything in particular you find annoying? Awkward poses, some being of subpar quality, frequency they get posted, something like that?

>>54105210
>>54105236
Mmm, few pieces of advice that I used to use. If you're just not feeling it, you can't really force it, but if you want to write it, try to deliberately force yourself to do other things. That tends to make you want it more. If it's just a matter of getting started or getting something down, you basically have to go fuck it and get something down even if you don't like it or it seems embarrassing. At the very least it builds up momentum, and you can come in later to touch things up or improve upon the things you don't like.

If it's something else, I could try helping with that too. That's just a bit of advice that first came to mind.
>>
>>54105179
Bashing. Clearly you're just some jerk asshole who got handed everything, instead of a real super-powerful badass who's been training since he was four due to his horribly traumatic past and deserves all the power and waifus and respect. So you must die. Expect attacks on your reputation of power by them trying to "reveal" that you're actually really weak and just cheating. But also expect attacks on your masculinity and virility. Those are big ones for the sort of Sue that would go after you. They'll try to prove that you've got a tiny penis, or that you can't satisfy a woman, or that all the girls around you are just there because they've never been with a real man, or stuff like that.
>>
>>54105302
1.import into supreme commander, automate systems and basic computer stuff
2. Had to eclipse phase pick up Resleeving and Multi-dexterity long with Jumper grade cortical Stack.
3.Sleeve into the Light of Terra.
>>
File: 1479079697231.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479079697231.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
>>54105210
My best advice? Write. Don't think about what to write, just write anything. Stream of consciousness, a dumb little short story, gushing about a character or a plot you really like...the best way to overcome a block is to bruteforce it. Though I do recommend taking some time doing something not-writing related for a day or two before doing so.
>>54105257
>>54105280
Was mostly referring to other Sues, but that works too. Bern is going to be using them as proxies and use the 'Escalation' themed ones.

>spoiler
That hurts, man.
>>54105350
That's appropriately awful. I love it.
>>
>>54105302
You can turn any vehicle into a horse in ghost Rider,so naturally after you perform the steps involved in >>54105358 you should import it there and become a planet destroying horse.
>>
>>54105367
Where is this picture from? Reverse searches are turning up blank.
>>
>>54105341
>Mmm, I can try to use them less, don't think anyone specifically likes them. Is there anything in particular you find annoying? Awkward poses, some being of subpar quality, frequency they get posted, something like that?
Don't let me ruin your fun, NuBee. I'm just a sad anon that shouldn't be wasting the last hours before his last tests in posting here. But, if you want a reason: unlike other avatarfags, your postings don't seem to be close to Crona's personality, so when you post anything with any expression other than neutral it just doesn't click and it feels really weird.
>>
>>54105459
I know it's Hayate Yagami from Nanoha. I have no idea where the image is actually from, though. Maybe the manga?
>>
>>54105459
It's from the Lyrical Nanoha A's manga. The little girl is having a sudden onset of being murdered by a book disease.
>>
>>54104273
>>excluding the witch
Aww, there went the one thing I wanted from this jump.

maybe have the capstone give you infection points to buy mutations, and an option to convert from there?

You could also move some of the infected only drawbacks to the infection category as trade-offs for more infection points. like how smokers have a rasping and coughing to give away their position.
>>
>>54101104
Just some formatting stuff to help it look nicer
>Genius the Transgression
Bold this

>Proofread by
Needs some names (or Anon), with thanks
or to be removed

>Your Age is 1d8+17 now.
>Your Gender is a choice, you may chose freely to change it on entering this Jump.
Bold these

>1000 Choice Points
Bold this

>Now as to your location:
Change to
>Location:
bold

>Perks:
>All perks are discounted (half price) to their matching Origin, and a discounted 100 CP
perk is free.
Bold these

And a space between that sentence and

>General:
which also needs bolding

>Inspiration [Varies]:
change to
>Inspiration [100 CP Each, 3 purchases free Lemurians, 1 free other Origins]

>All Genii start with a free purchase of Inspiration, Lemurians get three purchases free.
It cost 100 CP to upgrade Inspiration. Your Inspiration can not exceed 10, free purchases
included.
Change to
>If you have Inspiration, it can improve with use or training, up to an effective 10 purchases, which is the normal peak of Inspiration.

>Wonderous Creations [Free]:
Change to
>Wondrous Creations [Free]:
& Bold

>A Prized Aesthetic [Free]:
Bold

The other thing you can do is at the end, go through the document and add or remove spaces to keep stuff from being split across pages, like how the Fringe Institute Fab-Unit is split across pages 15 and 16.
>>
File: qdb.gif (19KB, 288x302px) Image search: [Google]
qdb.gif
19KB, 288x302px
>>54105507
All right, thanks.

>>54105540
That doesn't sound like something books do, but I don't know enough about books to dispute it.
>>
>>54105581
It's a thing cursed magic books do.
>>
>>54105581
>That doesn't sound like something books do, but I don't know enough about books to dispute it.
The book is called the Book of Darkness. It's also a computer made of tentacles.
>>
File: tumblr_oq0fhoVTgL1uemqfco1_500.png (234KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq0fhoVTgL1uemqfco1_500.png
234KB, 500x359px
Is it possible to stop the Endbringers in Worm by using Persona 5's change of heart on Eidolon?

Pic somewhat related.
>>
how does this look?

>Gotengo-800 this is the most powerful vessel ever created by humanity armed with drills and Rotary saws capable of cutting through concrete and steel, the zero Cannon a freeze Ray that can freeze anything to a temperature of-273° Celsius, a mere .15° above absolute zero, five rocket ports on each side, a quartet of electronic particle cannons powerful enough to match the breath attack of a giant monster altogether. moves at around 92miles an hour through water,underground or through the air. It is the last word in warships
>>
>>54105621
Isn't he doing it subconsciously? And even then, it's not clear if he just activated them or if he was constantly giving direction.

If you think that he can do it consciously, you would be better using any social manipulation perk to prevent him from getting depressed or killing himself and have him take direct control over them. He wants to be a hero and doesn't like people dying because of him.
>>
>>54105621
Dunno exactly what change of heart does, but probably not. Eidolon already wants the Endbringers gone, after all. It's mostly the idiot alien supercomputer hotwired into his brain that's the issue, not the man himself.
>>
>>54105496
It's alright dude, people shouldn't feel bad about expressing their opinions. I hope you do well on your tests. That's fair really, I used to identify with the character a lot but I'm rarely as bummed out or awkward as Crona anymore, so I often use brighter pictures even if it's inaccurate. Maybe I'll look around for some new character that's more accurate.
>>
>>54105661
Does ALL of him want them gone? He deliberately seeks out dangerous enemies (for example, Echidna) to try and tap into his old reserves of power, and no enemy is more dangerous than the endbringers are.
>>
>>54105621
Not everyone has a treasure to steal, though. Something to keep in mind.
>>
>>54105658
>Isn't he doing it subconsciously

That's the point, the change of heart is literally you attacking his subconscious and if he really is subconsciously calling forth the Endbringers then it should have some affect on them.

I just was wondering if you could stop them by beating down his shadow and telling him that he does NOT need worthy opponents.
>>
So for FFVI, can I just kill Kefka and have the rest of the plot resolve itself?
>>
>>54105759
You'd probably also have to deal with Gestahl, but most of the plot problems come from Kefka.
>>
Is there anyone with a more updated list that the one on the drive
>>
>>54105785
Not that I'm aware of. TopHatAlthalus is usually the one in charge of it and might update it if people ask, but since he's Australian he's probably asleep right now and would need to get asked later.
>>
>>54105621
What would the Palaces of Parahumans look like? With the shards messing with their minds would their subconscious be even more distorted/ their power manifesting in their own mind?

Would you have to fight both the shard and the shadow if you try to collapse one?
>>
>>54105816
Is CCDT Australian?
>>
>>54105367
How does it feel to get thrown out by the SBers like a ho that's outlived his usefulness?
>>
Tell me Jumper. Have you ever gone Berserk?
>>
>>54105833
No, Cat is English, I think.
>>
>>54105863
How does it feel knowing your mother takes it from a donkey every night, just to fill the emptiness inside caused by your birth?
>>
>>54105723
Not everyone has a treasure to steal yes, but Worm has some incredibly mentally messed up people who almost certainly would develop Palaces. With the fact about how Eidolon is both mentally messed up with the degrading of his powers and the whole conspiracy that he is a part of I would say that he definitely has one.

With the shards messing with their minds and all the stress and danger from the lives I would say that the majority of Parahumans either have a palace or are developing one.
>>
>>54104273
The 800 cp skills aren't remotely worth their price. Like being able to moderately buff one weapon per jump for most of your points isn't worth what you could buy with discounts.
>>
>>54105581
It's an evil book from space!germany that eats people's magic and destroys worlds. Also it summons two waifus, a kid, and a dog who is best boy.

Graham did nothing wrong
>>
[Insert Last-Minute Inflammatory and Trolling Statement]
>>
>>54106019
We're on page 5, lotta minutes left to go.
>>
>>54104273
>excluding the witch.
Why tho?
>>
File: Pathetic.jpg (48KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic.jpg
48KB, 600x370px
>>54106019
[condescending reply]
>>
>>54106030
fuck.
>>
>>54105924
Alright, what would you reccomend instead?
>>
>>54106037
[Accusation Of Off-Board Contamination]
>>
>>54106064
[Comment insulting your parentage]
>>
>>54106037
[Stop biting the bait comment beratement]
>>
>>54106019
[Generic Festishy Statement About Your Mother]
>>
>>54106058
A more standard price scheme, for one.
>>
>>54106086
[attempted witty reply that falls on it's face]
>>
>>54106037
[Implications of shitpostery]
>>
File: quickly!distract the thread!.gif (3MB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
quickly!distract the thread!.gif
3MB, 498x498px
so Jumpers what's your favorite magic item?
>>
>>54106113
[aggressive defense over legitimacy]
>>
>>54106118
Collar of Cleansing from Exalted Lunars.
Gotta stay clean, brah.
>>
>>54106118
Feather Token - Tree, from D&D.

It's just an instant tree. Which is nice.
>>
>>54106118
Hermes' Sandals from Greek Myth.
>>
>>54106109
See >>54106031
>>
In The Gamer, can one level up their attributes through both training and leveling up, or only the latter option. Will my Strength stat increase with weight lifting?
>>
>>54106270
I've read the majority of the comic,and if memory serves training levels you up so no not,technically,but you can respec
>>
>>54106270
Attributes only level up by putting the points you get from leveling up into them, but you can also give yourself buffs to artificially raise them as long as the buffs are active. Training such as repetitions only helps for raising skill levels.
>>
>>54106270
Both work, it is a plot point that the MC trains his low stats so he can use his points on stats that are already high (and thus hard to train).
>>
>>54106300
Any updates on DS/DS2?
>>
>>54106270
Yes, training can raise stats. MC raises his INT by reading a book and his VIT by running with weights
>>
File: hehehehahahahaha jeanne.jpg (28KB, 329x337px) Image search: [Google]
hehehehahahahaha jeanne.jpg
28KB, 329x337px
>>54106118
The Heroic Mega Spirit Eyecon

I combine fifteen Heroic Spirits into one eyecon. I even managed to digitize them so that I can take them out and put them in when I get to access the Servant Mainframe. I have to use a cable so I can't switch them out on the battlefield. It takes copious amounts of energy but I can do it.

I can fucking do it and win.
>>
>>54106300
Alright, I'm getting conflicting answers here...
>>54106315
>>54106319
>>
>>54106317
Not really, mostly just pondering what I'm keeping and what I'm tossing as I go over ENB's comprehensive Dark Souls LP. The guy goes into incredible detail and makes loads of sense on just about everything, but an entertainer he is not.
>>
>>54106296
Training can level you up. Han Jee Jan raises his stamina by running laps and bumps up his wisdom by making good decisions.
>>
>>54106340
I'd listen to the other guys, it sounds like I'm forgetting some plot points.
>>
>>54101668
Those bees are cool as shit.
Is there anyway to bestow the Speedforce to animals?
I want to make these bees all Speedsters.
Imagine them using their vibration heat attack and then suddenly the hornet just fucking disintegrates.
>>
File: pic_related.gif (3MB, 640x273px) Image search: [Google]
pic_related.gif
3MB, 640x273px
>>54105125
Well, since that puts me on Dead Magical Girl Mountain with a 25-jump Renegade Jumper being munchkin-optimized for evil aimed straight at my face, I'd say pretty screwed.

Of course, that one's not finished, because writing up a 25-jump antagonist is a project in itself. So if you want the jump before that... Well, Sims 3 doesn't seem too bad, since I went Witch. Too bad I took the Sadistic God drawback intending to use stuff like OOC Intangibility powers to keep me alive...
>>
File: 1487634509847.jpg (67KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487634509847.jpg
67KB, 599x800px
Origin: Original Character
Perks:
Hidden Depths
The Words [700]
Fanfiction University [600]
Part of the Story [400]
I Exist [100]

Items:
Portable Plot-hole
Character Analysis Device [300]
Keepsakes [0]

Warehouse Attachment:
Canon Console [100]

Drawbacks:
The Laws of Narrative Drama [400]
BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP [500]

>"Finally."
>"I will pay you back for the humiliation you gave me, Decade."

Full write-up is going to be long as fuck. I'll pastebin it all once I'm done.
>>
>>54105633

I like it
>>
File: Han jee han training.jpg (55KB, 686x968px) Image search: [Google]
Han jee han training.jpg
55KB, 686x968px
>>54106270
You can train through normal things that would train that stat.
>>
So, if you use Scenario CP in Overlord to buy more class skills, do you gain the Level 100 version of those even if you were already Level 100? The following makes me think they might, as it's more a "synergy" thing than a "you did this" thing:

>All Origin ‘Class Skills’ perks scale in power, utility, potency, scope, versatility, and so forth if ‘The Realm of Heroes’ was purchased earlier, and this effect is magnified even further if ‘Level One Hundred’ was purchased in order to properly reflect such lofty heights.

...but it doesn't make any sense to me how exactly that would work.
>>
>>54105382
bancho's posting is making me dizzy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRgTy_TPO_4
>>
File: DESS.png (60KB, 178x397px) Image search: [Google]
DESS.png
60KB, 178x397px
Why are transforming heroes the best

https://my.mixtape.moe/umiuyp.webm
>>
>>54106612
That way, they pander to more than twice the fetishes.
>>
>>54103230
Jesus and Yahweh are their own characters in Marvel.
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Jesus_of_Nazareth_(Earth-616)
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Yahweh_(Earth-616)
>>
>>54106407
CD jump when? It's been a long while.
>>
>>54106700
I'm still working on it but I've been pretty busy since Christmas and it hasn't really been a priority. Kiki's probably coming out first and that's almost ready to post in thread. It's mostly images and the last few items.
>>
>>54106728
>Kiki's
That's neat, I guess. Looks like it'll be a few months 'till I get my xianxia fix. At least someone's working on DE atm.
>>
>>54106453
You gain the skills just like when you enter a jump.
>>
>>54106796
It's shaping up to be pretty good. Still in the very early stages, though. It's still a bit too early to say.
>>
>>54106820
But what does that mean?
>>
>>54101104
Greater diversity in drawbacks would be nice, like the typical drawbacks where there's some enemy to face.

Two of the drawbacks have drawback-enforced havoc. Another makes your friends go crazy, and another enforced obligation. All four of these drawbacks actively discourage you from using the powers offered by this jump.
>>
>>54106796
>my xianxia fix.
My brother from another mother! You too?
>>
File: Onii-san.png (652KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Onii-san.png
652KB, 1280x720px
>>54106908
Not him but pic related.
>>
>>54105125
Well, I'm apparently a cute dogboy with a magic seafood plate now. I also work on a boat.

Pretty cool, all things considered. This is one of the times where still being an early jump comes in handy.
>>
What in the Vampire Diaries jump is kosher?
>>
>>54106384
>not choosing agrnt
It's like you don't want a better version of THE OMEGA THIRTEEN
>>
>>54106908
Yeah, I know the genre is trash, but I can't help but like it (at least the non-harem stuff, which excludes like 90% of the novels).
>>
>>54105633
I love Gotengo, but Atragon has a better name.
>>
File: 1341121818612.jpg (752KB, 1349x750px) Image search: [Google]
1341121818612.jpg
752KB, 1349x750px
Rolled 36 (1d50)

>>54105125
Not screwed at all, I don't have an active chain going right now!
Things were getting way too sue, too fast. I had to stop.
>>
>>54107241
>Yeah, I know the genre is trash
~arrow of blood sprays from my mouth~
What, no. That's not what I was saying! At all!
I was agreeing and expressing a similar interest in the genre!
You make me sad, anon.

>>54107184
All of it, but only on SB. I don't think it's on our drive, so it shouldn't really be up for discussion here.
>>
I've got a question about Vanquish
1L.S.S: mentions that it's Rifle form does a moderate amount of damage, if I import A powerful weapon for this does that mean it will do less damage?

>>54107279
yeah but No one remembers that name from the original movie unfortunately
>>
>>54106340
You get five points to allocate to stats every level up. You can also just train a stat directly by using it. Go jogging and raise your Endurance. Study for finals and raise your Intelligence. Make smart decisions and raise Wisdom. I don't know...gamble if you want to raise Luck? That stat hasn't gotten much focus.
>>
>>54107184
>What part of a jump from SB is alright to use here?
>As if we can pick and choose like that.
Do you not know how jumpchain works, anon?
>>
>>54107325
I'm going to regret asking, but what's wrong with the Vampire Diaries jump? I know nothing about the setting, but it sounds like a Twilight-alike, and we already have a jump for that which is commonly accepted.
>>
>>54107184
Well, it is on our drive, so all of it.
>>
>>54107184
I think what people really took exception to are the True Immortal and Tribrid stuff. Plus some kind of super witch thing? I don't watch that show and the discussion around it wasn't exactly glamorous so I never bothered reading the jump.

Then there's the supposed general lack of effort and care for things other than power, but I can't attest to that for obvious reasons.

People probably won't care if you discuss something regarding it in general, but it likely won't be the good kind of not caring.
>>
>>54107304
>I don't think it's on our drive
It is. That you think it's not shows just how much of a newfag you are. You from reddit?
>>
>>54107345
I believe that there was an update that was even more powergrabby. One that didn't enter the driver.
>>
>>54107304
>>54107325
But it is indeed on the /tg drive, so...
>>
Tell me about the ENEMY STANDS you've faced, /jc/!
>>
>>54107379
Yeah, and Blame is on the /tg/ drive. So mean it's a valid jump.
>>
>>54107362
>>54107345
>>54107379
My mistake.

>reddit
No need to be rude. I bet you're from Tumblr!

>>54107341
It's a little OP. But I use it myself, so I'm not going to criticise.
Are you saying this based on something someone said, some sort of specific comment?

>>54107371
The only thing, i can recall, in the update was that True Immortals could still use magic after spending most of the CP you could possibly get on magic perks as prereq's. Most people were home-ruling you could still use it anyway, so it was just common sense.
>>
>>54107379
>>54107401
Doesn't mean it's a valid jump.
>>
>>54107371
>powergrabby

>>54107401
>Blame is on the /tg/ drive. So mean it's a valid jump.

>>54107423
>Doesn't mean it's a valid jump.

My shitposter sense is tingling!
>>
>>54107418
pretty sure tumblr doesn't have a jumpchain community. Not even an incredibly inferior one like reddit. Reddit makes SB look like a haven of good sense and high quality jumpmaking.
>>
File: ShitposterWarning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
ShitposterWarning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>54107441
You're probably right, anon.
Here, I'll light the batsig... I mean the shitposter warning.
>>
Hey /JC/ is there a way to create the Angry Marines chapter in Warhammer 40k ?
>>
>>54107441
So you're okay with using a shitposter's jump?
>>
>>54107461
I wouldn't know. Strange that you do.
One would be tempted to think you came from Reddit, given your native knowledge...
~suddenly shines a light into your eyes~
Tell us the truth, Anon. We have ways of making you talk!
>>
>>54107478
>So you're okay with using a shitposter's jump?
>As if a shitposter would have the indutriousness to make anything beyond a snarky comment online.
Hilarious. A shitposter being productive. What's next, flying snakes?
>>
>>54107470
Why would you want to?
>>
File: FFXIV_ARR_Leviathan.jpg (167KB, 1503x1061px) Image search: [Google]
FFXIV_ARR_Leviathan.jpg
167KB, 1503x1061px
>>54107498
We have those.
>>
>>54106384
How much faster does our essence regenerate with unconquered?
>>
>>54107478
A shitposter making jumps? That you think it's not shows just how much of a newfag you are. You from reddit?
>>
>>54107498
He harassed OAA for almost a year IRL, and almost drove Red out of the community. If that's not a shitposter, then I don't know what is.
>>
>>54107514
I'd say at least double its normal rate, and stacks with any hearthstones/outside resources you're attuned to. This would also continue to work even in the Netherworld/lifeless places, since it's basically your Exaltation feeding itself more essence from that Unconquered-ness.
>>
>>54107441
But how can I be the shitposter if I'm a SBer?
>>
File: Fuklaw 2.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fuklaw 2.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>54107511
Shenanigans.
>>
>>54107528
Stop boasting about yourself, Timmy. We all know you achieved neither of those things.
>>
>>54107536
>>54107514
Underworld, not Netherworld. Whoops.
>>
>>54107528
>Comically or maliciously missing the point.
>Also being strange reluctant to actually use names
Pretty sure your shitposter-shit-kun-scotovore-timmy-san.

>>54107543
0/10. Try harder.
>>
>>54107485
I know googlefu. I have googled jumpchain. Besides, I've been around since nigh on the beginning.
>>
File: magnifying glasses.gif (835KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
magnifying glasses.gif
835KB, 300x201px
>>54107397
Nobody?
>>
>>54107548
He does love to try an inflate his own importance, doesn't he. Must be sad being so pathetic that he goes to such lengths.
>>
>>54107568
How did you know about jumpchain in order to google it? You must have heard it from somewhere, surely?
>>
>>54107548
I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about the real shitposter. You know, the one who tainted the drive with his "jumps". Here, I'll make it easy for you:

>Dirge harassed OAA for almost a year IRL, and almost drove Red out of the community.
>>
>>54107568
>I've been around since nigh on the beginning.
Someone get the OAP his walking stick, his dentures, and senility medication, in that order.
That is my gently mocking you, indicating that I don't believe your statement. Just in case it wasn't clear.
>>
>>54107572
The World. Because I am far too lazy to make up original Stands.
>>
>>54107607
>Shitting on Dirge and yet expects us not to see through his shitposting
Timmy, seriously, you have a problem. Get some new material. No one's laughing anymore. You're just alone on the stage with people waiting and looking at you in disappointment.
Walk off the stage or get some new material.
>>
>>54107607
I bet you are the real fake Dirge from back then, you ass.
>>
>>54107607
Aww, wittle baby Timmy thinks calling other people names will trick the grownups into hating them! Aren't you just adorable! Who just shat the internet bed trying to wank himself raw? You did! YOU DID!

Do you jack off to jumpmaker hateboners? Do you cry yourself to sleep at night knowing this is what your life has come to?
>>
>>54107397
『Viva La Vida』was not particularly strong, in that it was mostly just an ordinary Punch Ghost. Luckily for me, I didn't have to contend with its true power: when inside the Stand User's domain, it grew far stronger in all aspects, summoned animate medieval soldiers a la 『Bad Company』, and could issue edicts which any who heard had to obey.
>>
>>54101104
Some typos:

Under the Cry Havoc perk, you use "beyond the kin of..." where it should be "beyond the ken of..."

Under the Garbage Bin Grants, I suspect you mean "on sight" rather than "on site."

Leonardo da Vinci's Journal uses "getting around the worst Havok" rather than "getting around the worst Havoc."

Some clarifications (mostly for personal perspective):
I'm guessing that The Control Variable also applies to Automata factory produced goods, so they're genuinely "real" objects rather than Manes?

As a general idea, how much of a Size increase would A Correlation of Constants... require to make the shift from Inspired Wonder to actual device?

Wonders of the Future - Given the capabilities of any of the Axioms, I don't see how a separate item purchase for "future tech" in and of itself is necessary given the previous perk (Wondrous Devices.) Rather, I think specifying that the previous item is for personal scale equipment (ray guns, power armor, etc...), while this one would be for larger Wonders (cloaking jets, teleporting laboratories, etc...) This also ties in with the next perk (Greater Wonders) and its mention of the scale (flying fortresses, giant robots/mecha.)

Regarding the Big Think AI - I'm fairly certain that Manes (such as the AI) can't technically be Beholden as that state is something that brings a Mere Mortal into a state closer to being a Mane.

Legion Fabrication Unit - Near as I can tell, this is a Warehouse-scale Automata 5 factory, as though you had the Assembly Line and Technomancer merits as well as the Stress Testing perk's effects. (And, apparently, pre-loaded with several military grade Procedures.) Is this an accurate assessment?
>>
>>54107591
I knew it from here. I was curious to see if anyone had posted stories inspired by it in the usual places(fanfiction.net, tthm, ao3, etc.). Not much out there. A little, but not much. It cropped up mainly archives of earlier threads in the beginning. More recently you can find SB, QQ, and Reddit as well. Say what you will about SB or QQ(also known as the home of the lewd), but at least they aren't Reddit.
>>
>>54107609
I remember getting secret mountains about PMD
>>
>>54107750
>Say what you will about SB or QQ(also known as the home of the lewd), but at least they aren't Reddit.
The more I hear, the more morbidly curious I get.
Could you give an example, please?
>>
>>54107772
but then I'd have to look at the Reddit "community" more than once.
>>
>>54107750
>I knew it from here
I don't believe you.
No real reason why. I just feel like being cuss'ed
>>
What's with the Fate/Stay jump in the uploads? Was there a recent update I missed or something?
>>
>>54106845
It means that you gain whatever you purchase as if you had bought it at the start of the jump, but receive it once the scenario is completed. They are integrated just like any other jump purchases.
>>
>>54107750
The reddit jumpchain community is nearly a ghost town. What even exists over there to merit vitriol?

Hopefully not my chain desu
>>
>>54107781
Can you not remember anything? How then do you know that they are so bad, if you can't even recall what they did?
Maybe the Reddit community is fantastic and you just didn't give them a proper chance... not likely I know, but still.

>>54107788
Yes. A +0 drawback for jumping in an abridged version.
>>
>>54107788
Yes, UBW abridged drawback
>>
>>54107591
Probably from a friend, same thing as me.
>>
>>54107784
meh, it's not like it matters if you believe or not. What'll I get if I win? A trophy? A plaque that says "Anon won an argument on the internet". Nah, I get bupkiss.
>>
>>54107804
>>54107812
Clearly it was so horrible that any memories I have of it are repressed.
>>
>>54107854
>A plaque that says "Anon won an argument on the internet"
That would be amazing.
Read the spoiler, anon.
>>
>>54107854
>it's not like it matters if you believe or not.
Hersey. Naturally you must care about the opinions of complete strangers over the internet! How could you not?!

Also, your the guy familiar with the Reddit community, right? Could you give an example of how bad they are, just out of curiosity?
>>
>>54107873
Dig deep, anon. Let all the traumatic memories flow from you and into the post. Let us know the darkness of Reddit!
>>
>>54107891
>>54107906
I refuse! I don't like the men with the clean white coats or the hug me jackets they give you.
>>
Would adding weapons to a CP bought Gate of Babylon give them the same properties as Gil's treasury? With the whole telekinetic following his commands and disappearing back into the gate when destroyed or commanded to by him?
>>
>>54108010
Pretty sure each of those are their own NPs.
>>
>>54108010
They telekinetically follow commands? Huh, I thought he just shoots them out.

Anyway, the returning them back to the gate is actually a seperate NP. I think Val said D rank.
>>
>>54108031
Yeah but they all share the properties of obeying his commands, moving telekineticly, and returning to the gate if destroyed. Seeing as they can't all have those same properties as their own features those must be the effects of Gil/the Gate's powers.
>>
What does the wyld hunt use to find other exalts?
>>
>>54108043
Yes, well sort of. Either they telekineticly follow his commands or he can control their trajectory after being fired to such an extent he might as well be controlling them telekineticly.
>>
>>54108074
Spies, Sidereal contacts and friendly elementals I think
>>
>>54108056
No, he explicitly has a separate "retrieval" NP.
>>
>>54108079
Can't be very strong "telekinetic" control if Archer/Shirou can smack them out of the way with vastly inferior copies.
>>
>>54108074
Astrology if they have Sidereal aid.

Otherwise and more likely just mundane informants (which may be spies, or actual monks in the area, or just concerned normal folk, or even the rare Immaculate-friendly spirit).
>>
>>54108074
Spells, spies, Bronze Faction Sidereals feeding them info, and Investigation charms.
>>
>>54108095
I don't see anything like that listed anywhere, what says that?
>>54108096
True but he does have them chase Berserk Lancelot around through the sky when they were both flying magic fighter planes.
>>
>>54108074
Sidereal oversight, rumors, and their (the Terrestrial Exalts') own investigations. They may not have Solar Perfection, but they are still Exalts - Quantity has a quality all it's own, and the Immaculate Order essentially is the driving "belief" system in the modern age.

>>54108010
Gate of Babylon accesses Gil's treasury. Everything inside it (with a few exceptions) is "his" by ownership, rather than being "his" Noble Phantasms. Much of their power comes from the legends of those who wielded derivatives of his originals.

>>54108096
>vastly inferior copies
While the UBW copies are inferior, they're not "vastly" inferior. You also have to consider the skill of either Emiya - specifically in archery (they only miss when they choose to) - It takes less force to redirect something than it does to stop it.
>>
>>54108096
>vastly inferior copies.
Those are still NPs, even if they're "merely" NPs that have been degraded by a single rank.
>>
>>54108086
>>54108112
>>54108122
>>54108149
Thanks anons
>>
>>54108149
>Much of their power comes from the legends of those who wielded derivatives of his originals.
How does that even work, anyway? I've never been clear on that. Is there some subtle collective unconscious link that smiths throughout history have been drawing on, so they just make copies of things instead of original work? Is that why all the Noble Phantasm weapons look like overdesigned anime toys instead of like they actually belong to the culture they came from?
>>
>>54105125
Solars as a twilight cast as a teacher protecting my students for 10 years.

I got this.
>>
>>54108133
>I don't see anything like that listed anywhere, what says that?
Shitposter's ass, that's where!
>>
>>54108186
It's more like a literary template - When a given thing is used in a way similarly to a previous legend (This sword chooses a king) the legends feed into each other - They both gain more conceptual weight.

When it comes to Gil, his legend is less about any given item and more about the simple concept of "I own every treasure", thus making all future treasures "his" to use. Even something completely new is still, by definition, "his".
>>
>>54108133
>I don't see anything like that listed anywhere, what says that?
Where are you looking? Because it's a known thing.
>>
>>54105785
Sorry about that, I've been a bit busy. I'll try to update the list soon. If anyone wants to point me towards what jumps aren't on it yet I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>54108274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dTh3iI0is8
>>
>>54108274
>When it comes to Gil, his legend is less about any given item and more about the simple concept of "I own every treasure", thus making all future treasures "his" to use. Even something completely new is still, by definition, "his".
So later creations aren't really copies of his possessions, and he's just creating a copy of his own and then messing with causality so his counts as coming first? Wow, what shitbag. I mean, yeah, I knew he was a shitbag already, but now I've got even more reasons to kill his ass.
>>
>>54108158
They also aren't really inferior. They're lower ranked but Shirou still forces Gil to break his swords to fight his. It's all about the image.

>>54108186
Gil is basically holding onto the platonic ideals of inventions and legends. If he has a sword that makes him king it's the sword that's best at doing in the world. If a human makes a sword that makes someone king it will be inherently worse at making people king. It can be better at other things but it will not be as good as Gil's sword at making kings.

Gilgamesh has collected one of these for all human achievement (that covers all Noble Phantasm). If someone has invented a tool to do something he has the best version of it. It might not do everything else as well, the sword inferior to the sword of the king might draw on another invention to be sharper or hit harder. This is shown with Gae Bolg as it draws from two other mythical spears, Gugnir to always hit and Brionac to explode on impact. It does both of those things worse then the things it derives from but by combing the two surpasses them as individuals.
>>
>>54108186
The Short version is that EX rank Collector retroactively gives him the original version of anything created by humans. This original is usually better than other versions of a thing especially when it comes to magic items.

>You have Caliburn the legendary king choosing blade? Ha I have the original prototype king choosing sword and since mine is older with the combined mythical weight of all such swords whose legends descend from it (including yours) it is better!
>>
>>54108311
Uh no. Uruk achieved all human dreams and created everything. The king then selfishly hoarded those advances in order to advance mankind by keeping their wishes unfilled and pushing them to grow further then them. In a very real sense Gilgamesh owns the objects which everything else derives concepts from.
>>
>>54108338
>all human dreams

Excluding True Magics and stuff like turning into a god of evil, I assume?
>>
>>54108360
Yep, which aren't really "human" anyway. True Magics are from the Root, and things like Excalibur are Fae/Divine.
>>
>>54108281
Neither the wiki or any other version of hist stat page I have found says anything about a retrieval NP. Just Ea and GoB. Where have you seen that he does have such a thing.
>>
>>54108312
>his is shown with Gae Bolg as it draws from two other mythical spears, Gugnir to always hit and Brionac to explode on impact.
What? No it doesn't. Gungnir came after Gae Bolg. Chu Chulain is from the Ulster Cycle, around the first century CE, and the legends of Gungnir didn't start until around the twelth century. What crazy town logic is this? NASU!
>>
>>54108311
He wouldn't really have much use for most "new" things, since they wouldn't have the conceptual weight to be Noble Phantasms, and he's got standards to uphold.
Now if a new thing gained sufficient legendary weight, his "original" would be better purely by "It came first" concepts.

Fucking with causality isn't exactly unknown either - Gae Bolg and the Fifth True Magic both spring to mind... Besides, point out one Servant whose legend doesn't have them being arrogant little shits.

>>54108377
>retrieval NP
There isn't. It's his Collector Skill.
>>
>>54108377
From the wiki
>He utilizes a Noble Phantasm to retrieve any weapons left on the battlefield, instantly dissipating and returning them to the vault.
Although it doesn't say anything else about it, so I really don't know if it's a separate one or not
>>
Damn it I just want a Gate of Babylon like Gil's even if I have to fill it myself, what do I need to buy to let my use whatever I put into it the same way gil uses his?
>>
>>54108377
Not him, but here:
>http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Gate_of_Babylon

> He utilizes a Noble Phantasm to retrieve any weapons left on the battlefield, instantly dissipating and returning them to the vault.[17][18] He can also leave them out if he wishes, such as when they have been "stained" by striking Caster's summoned creature.[19]

I'm not sure about its validity, though.
>>
>>54108388
Don't think about it to hard.

https://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20208/

The damage and form both come close to that of "Brionac, the Roaring Five Stars" possessed by Lugh, the Celtic God of Light, but its ability of "striking an opponent no matter how many times it is dodged" makes it closer to the chief god of Northern Europe, Odin's "Gungnir, Declaration of Great God".

>>54108414
Collector EX should do the trick.
>>
>>54108405
>>54108416
That just makes me think it is just part of GoB. . .
>>
>>54108377
Just ignore it. Val is known to make bullshit rulings with absolutely no basis in canon.
>>
File: Martha3.png (328KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Martha3.png
328KB, 512x724px
What is a good relatively low power jump set in a rpg like world that I can use as a test bed for my prototype servant shamanism magic system? Not dnd, As I have already been to most of those.

Merging fate magic with neo heisei 3 mystic perks, my dxd enchanting based magic system and lots and lots of other stuff to make a knockoff throne of heroes, which I uploaded with hero data from the moon phase system. Hopefully allowing my students to summon and banish heroic servants for battle purposes.

Problem is it takes a lot of mana so they cannot summon them for long. Good thing is the servants dont have control seals so they dont get forces into sex dungeons by wackadoo wizards.
>>
>>54108338
I don't see how that's different from what I'm saying, you're just prettying-up the terminology. Gilgamesh has some conceptual power over the concept of "human tool", so he can make copies of things and then make them count as if they came first.

>>54108391
>Fucking with causality isn't exactly unknown either - Gae Bolg and the Fifth True Magic both spring to mind... Besides, point out one Servant whose legend doesn't have them being arrogant little shits.
Okay: Leonardo da Vinci. Florence Nightingale. Geronimo. Fucking BUDDHA.
>>
>>54108456
You forgot Leroy Jenkins.
>>
>>54108456
>BUDDHA
Not to be picky but have you read journey to the west? Buddha is an arrogant little shit. Or at least his teachings make people them.
>>
>>54108096
https://youtu.be/T7OYPb3fTP0
>>
>>54108441
So... how exactly do they make the servants actually do things then?
>>
>>54108474
I have read Journey to the West. And as such I know that you're wrong. Buddha's awesome in that.
>>
>>54108388
The Type Moon setting looks like and borrows a lot of concepts from our world as a setting, but is ultimately completely different on the details and metaphysics. Sometimes things are just wildly different in Fate history.

>>54108391
>Besides, point out one Servant whose legend doesn't have them being arrogant little shits.
Moooost of them? Like, just using F/SN Cu Chulain was pretty alright all throughout his legends, Medusa is the victim for most of her legend until she becomes a raging psycho due to constantly needing to murder people out of self-defense, Medea was cursed by a goddess into being a psycho yandere who got betrayed, Kojirou is just some dude who really loves to sword and fight swallows and so on.
>>
>>54108474
I've read Secret Journey, by Poju. Does that count?
>>
>>54108456
>I don't see how that's different from what I'm saying, you're just prettying-up the terminology. Gilgamesh has some conceptual power over the concept of "human tool", so he can make copies of things and then make them count as if they came first.
It's not a conceptual thing. They did come first. Uruk made something for everything.
>>
>>54108495
You mean how the monk keeps punishing and torturing the monkey king when MK is just trying to save his life and he even goes so far as to almost kill him for no reason other than the MK killed a demon that was again trying to murder him instead of letting it murder him?
>>
>>54108501
>Moooost of them? Like, just using F/SN Cu Chulain was pretty alright all throughout his legends, Medusa is the victim for most of her legend until she becomes a raging psycho due to constantly needing to murder people out of self-defense, Medea was cursed by a goddess into being a psycho yandere who got betrayed, Kojirou is just some dude who really loves to sword and fight swallows and so on.
Sabers entire character arc is about how she feels like she wasn't good enough despite being like the most awesome king ever who actually gave a shit about everyone in her kingdom and loved them.
>>
>>54108509
Oh yeah, wheres their loli hormunculus productions faciility

Checkmate
>>
>>54108439
Except other people have already linked the excerpts from the wiki.

>>54108456
No, like, Gilgamesh and Uruk made everything you could possibly think of first. Gil even has a spaceship. When they're saying his stuff came first, it literally came first.
>>
>>54108509
No, that's conceptual, because "making everything that ever could exist" is not something that can happen in physical reality. So either you're explaining this wrong or you're just actually wrong.
>>
>>54108486
Asking nicely, making deals with them, its more of a two way deal for protection than anything. You want their help, they give it to you in exchange for something they want.

It is a hassle but that seemed more fair to me.
>>
File: Gilgamesh Enkidu.jpg (70KB, 600x830px) Image search: [Google]
Gilgamesh Enkidu.jpg
70KB, 600x830px
>>54108537
Enkidu bro.
>>
>>54108535
I wasn't gonna bring up Arturia or Heracles because they have a lot of legends and I wasn't sure whether or not they had bad moments.
>>
>>54108544
>No, like, Gilgamesh and Uruk made everything you could possibly think of first. Gil even has a spaceship. When they're saying his stuff came first, it literally came first.
Right, but unless that's literally the same sort of spaceships we have (and I don't think it is, from what I know his spaceship is a Hindu-style Vimana), that's not the earlier model of our modern technology. That's something that is conceptually related to modern spaceships, in that it's a ship to travel space, but it is not the same sort of spaceship.
>>
>>54108532
No, that's San Zhang being an asshole. Buddha's cool, he wasn't involved in that. That was Guan Yin who gave San Zhang the magic circlet.
>>
>>54108567
>Heracles because they have a lot of legends and I wasn't sure whether or not they had bad moments.

Hercules murdered his family in a fit of insanity brought on by poison.

Arthur slept with his sister which made mordred which eventually led to the ruin of his kingdom. And his death.
>>
With few exceptions Noble Phantasms are not actually "physical objects" - They're legends attached to an individual given form. As such, you can't really "take" a Noble Phantasm, nor "leave it behind."

That said, Servants are not their Legends. They're artificial constructs drawing on a fragment of the actual to form a pseudo familiar within a very limited framework.

Also, Gil didn't "make everything", he "owns the originals of everything"

>>54108567
>>54108600
>which made mordred
Let's add to this and remember that Mordred, in both legend and Nasuverse, only really wanted acknowledgement to begin with. The refusal is what caused the rest.
>>
>>54108600
Those aren't really moments of arrogance though, are they? One's just tragic, the other is kinda just a thing that was the start of a series of unfortunate events.
>>
>>54108562
That's a trap, formerly a moose beastman thing until it met a nice hooker lady and created by Divine Spirits not Uruk proper. That's 3 strikes, anon.
>>
>>54108600
>murdered his family in a fit of insanity brought on by Hera

FTFY
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.