[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters that're angoreeee about elves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Tw3_journal_roche.png (434KB, 654x727px) Image search: [Google]
Tw3_journal_roche.png
434KB, 654x727px
Any other people and or characters asides from Garithos and Pelinal Whitestrake who'd be mad about elves?

So... Let's post, discuss and shit about characters from different settings, shows, movies, vidya and other media who'd be agnry, angry about elves.
>>
>Any character who would be mad about X?

Dwarfs in Warhammer Fantasy
>>
File: ulfric.png (164KB, 280x287px) Image search: [Google]
ulfric.png
164KB, 280x287px
>>
File: inqisiton.jpg (80KB, 505x599px) Image search: [Google]
inqisiton.jpg
80KB, 505x599px
>>54100035
DIE YOUR TRATIORIOUS BASTARD

I think that the brotherhood of steal would hate elves because they are not human.

also pict related
>>
>>54099523
Elves in the Witcher are grade A caliber cunts, getting ELFED hard by them in the first one was a surprising thing, not in a bad way
>Instead of dealing with the perfect reasonable ecowarriors fighting against the Church, racism, human oppression and urbanization you get insane Al Qaeda-like fuckers who will trick you in order to Jihad innocent humans
>>
>>54100309
Yet many an elf joins Scoia'tael ideology because they are legit threatened by human society, either by being figuratively choked to death by racial prejudice or merely burning during a pogrom.

Yes, they are literal Al Qaeda elves, but they are more of a symptom than a cause.

In the first Witcher, Yaevinn is good at lulling you with grand speeches about oppression, racism and human obscurantism, to get you to commit acts of terror. But the only reason his arguments are so effective is because they are mostly true.

What I'm saying is the Scoia'tael has a point with its premises, even though its conclusions are retarded and will only fan the flame.

And that, anons, is why The Witcher is a great setting. Yes, the geography is a mess and some countries are uninspired clichés, yes, it has its bad points, but how Sapkowski manages to bring it to life with believable ideologies is a rare boon..
>>
>>54100309
Iorveth had your back though. Can't go against my nigga Iorverth. Most humans don't think Witchers are human either.
>>
>>54100478
>Yes, they are literal Al Qaeda elves, but they are more of a symptom than a cause.
Second clause feels redundant.
>>
>>54100504
After all the shit the forest faggots put me through in the first game I didn't even hesitate a second about whose side I'd have to choose, went with bRoche all the way
>>
>>54099523

Didn't Vernon "i kick elf ass" Roche admit that by the time of Witcher 3. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Scoia'tel/Elf Al' Qaeda anymore due to much bigger issues.

Such as war between Nilfgaard and The Northern Realms. AND The Wild Hunt where Eredin wants to find his white hair waifu.
>>
>>54101405
The Wild Hunt did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Super_Male_Vitality.jpg (137KB, 1277x829px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Male_Vitality.jpg
137KB, 1277x829px
>>54103564
Correct.
>>
File: 1479754434433.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479754434433.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
No need to be mad, anons, I'm sure we can work this out.
>>
>>54107502
That's an alien, though
>>
>>54103564
> False
They're Dirty Fucking Elves, and that in and of itself is wrong.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.