[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Fenris was purged?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7956.jpg (30KB, 296x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7956.jpg
30KB, 296x341px
Was Fenris purged after Magnus sieged it or has that been retconned?
>>
>>54098831
Yes
>>
>>54098831
no.
>>
>>54098874
>>54098882
Now I'm curious too.
>>
A lot of the tribesfolk got purged by the Ordo Malleus, if that's what you're asking. They got exposed to too.much Chaos.
>>
>>54098831
I don't even know anymore honestly

you would think that without the population the normal wolf marines would have died out during the century long time skip, but fenris is still considered on the galaxy map and I doubt primarines have any especially particular presence among them.

unless cawl deus est machina'd the normal wolves geneseed to work on every baseline human, considering the primaris version does it.

fuck I hate how much bullshit cawl is pushing out.
>>
Well, it's likely that people defending the Fang, like chapter serfs and all that weren't purged, since the wolfs would likely still have sufficient marines to man their fortress monastery and shut out and Inquisitional forces. Also the ones on their fleet likely lived too, since space yiff fleet is McHueg for some reason.
>>
>>54099252
Actually, didn't they say all Primaris are actually marines drawn from their original legions and re-engineered and enhanced then put into stasis before the heresy ended?
>>
>>54098831
The Inquisitors exterminatus'd the entire planet and wiped the Space Wolves out because Leman Russ is a deserter and a furfag.

Bestmarchs Magnus and Lion helped by smacking the shit out of the shitty Deathworld Fenris.

The Draigo turned up and pushed Grimnar's shit in, and Ragnar Blackmane tried to turn on the Space Wolves before he was beaten to death by Conscripts.

Russ didn't turn up because he's dead.

It was a good storyline.
>>
>>54098831
How the fuck do you fight a war on a planet full of ex-tyranid abominations?

The fuck?
>>
File: IMG_7935.jpg (45KB, 246x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7935.jpg
45KB, 246x275px
>>54100896
Whut
>>
>>54100561
Not all, but it is possible to upgrade oldmarines into Primaris, but a vast portion are new recruits, or part of the ones held in statis.
>>
>>54100943

Kraken
>>
>>54100943
See Kraken. Fenris has a wonderful selection of "Looks like the palace of Dagon down here" which they hunt, also to note, one time a Space wofl tricked an entire Chaos legion to lauch drop pods into the water, leaving them to the hungry inhabitants below.
>>
>>54100896
They could've just lanced the small pieces of land that isn't the Fang from orbit, not like Fenris has batteries and void shields covering every tiny land outside of the Fang, and since those islands rise and sink all the time it wouldn't be a good investment to mount actual useful stuff on them.
>>
>>54098831
Oh no... furry planet is gone....how sad...
Celebrates in the distance
>>
>>54098831

Tzeentch, Hope and Change YOU can believe in!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.