[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

40k Sensei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: sensei image 1.jpg (177KB, 525x725px) Image search: [Google]
sensei image 1.jpg
177KB, 525x725px
The Emperor is 40k years old (or more).

He's been around since the caveman days.

If he had sex every 100 years, he would have had at least 400 children.

And yet there's no indication he was even aware of the Sensei at all, in part due to their abilities to hide from him. Nor does it appear he stayed to raise any of them either.

1.) Does it surprise anyone how he acted so unfatherly to the Primarchs when he's probably had thousands of literal sons and daughers he didn't care for
2.) if the Sensei have changling or psyker like abilities akin to the Emperor, would they most likely have been the most influential people in history?
>>
>>54096411
plot twist
the custodes are all sensei in disguise
>>
>>54096411
The Sensei are old canon. New canon says the Emperor got the bulk of his godlike power from some kind of deal/hyperbolic time chamber deal with the Chaos gods on Molech. The sensei don't exist.
>>
>>54096411
GW liberally retcons anything in the lore. Whatever you read in any book can be effortlessly changed at any point.
>>
>>54096411
>2.) if the Sensei have changling or psyker like abilities akin to the Emperor, would they most likely have been the most influential people in history?
They were indeed noted to be pretty influential and charismatic until the Inquistion or Illuminati get their hands on them, in addition to being powerful psykers (though nothing on the scale of the Emperor.) I personally like to think Malcador was a sensei.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.