[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TCG general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: GoldenSnitch.jpg (53KB, 523x376px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenSnitch.jpg
53KB, 523x376px
Welcome to /tcg/ on /tg/

ITT we talk about TCGs, and group card games. Currently it's mostly yugioh, but more things are welcome.

Boardgames and tabletops are welcome there too.

incase you ever wanted to know what there is here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_collectible_card_games

Wanna talk to a bunch of nerds at once?
Here: https://discord.gg/MEGakH3 (currently 9 people in it.)

>What's your main TCGs
>How many have you played?
>What do you wish came back?
>What do you wish had a game?
>If you've played Pokemon, have you got any scholarship money?

Me:
I wish Harry Potter TCG would come back. Or a digital release like Hearthstone.
>>
Anybody know of card games where our fighting over neutral objectives that might even be cards themselves? They could be planets or quests or locations, etc.
>>
>>54091667
FMA did something like that a long time ago. IF I remember right, you had to fight in a location or something like that
>>
>>54091667
The 40k card game? If memory serves you were capturing locations there.
>>
File: ohmy.png (102KB, 274x240px) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.png
102KB, 274x240px
When a girl you take to bed has a penis
>>
I had an idea awhile ago for a game that I conceptualized as a possible 1v1 versus game like magic or yu-gi-oh but with the catch that you don't have life points. and went about thinking of ways you could win a "battle" in a way that isn't killing your opponent. it's a little tricky but I had the idea that you could win the game by completing contract cards you set forth or destroying an opponent's resources.
>>
File: scc.jpg (91KB, 357x500px) Image search: [Google]
scc.jpg
91KB, 357x500px
>>54092059
>>
>>54090397
I still have the starter set and a ton of cards in a bag. Sadly can't convince my friend to play with me. Not even 1 round.
>>
>>54092428
that's basically gwent, no health or mana and your "resources" are the power of your cards, you can't draw and its a best 2/3 so you want to win without playing too much power game 1 and 2
>>
File: YuYu Hakusho.jpg (5MB, 3780x6990px) Image search: [Google]
YuYu Hakusho.jpg
5MB, 3780x6990px
Made a set of YuYu Hakusho Ani-Mayhem cards
>>
>>54091667
That's literally all you do in Smash Up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.