[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The not death of Sanguinius

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>Horus and Sanguinius fight and Sanguinius pierces Horus' armor.
>Sanguinius is only critically wounded instead of killed by Horus.
>The Emperor steps in to save Sanguinius and fights Horus.
>Horus is killed and the Emperor is put on the Golden Throne.
>Sanguinius is put on Terra on display while hooked on life support. Every year his wings wilt and he grows more frail until we get to the present time.
>Sanguinius becomes an impersonation of what he used to be.
>His armor keeps slipping off and the Blood Angels sent to guard him collect these pieces as holy relics.
>Whereas the Emperor is locked behind closed doors and the public only knows what he looks like through the statues and idols people make of him and Guilliman who was locked in stasis to never age or worsen Sanguinius is on full display. Generations have watched him decay further and further until he's just a skeleton that vaguely looks like the Primarch.
>When Guilliman comes back to Terra he sees his brother and can't decide wether to kill him or attempt to resurrect him like Cawl did for himself.
>Sanguinius later is somehow brought back but is barely able to stand or fend for himself. He is like a newborn child all over again. Trapped in a body that won't work for centuries at minimum while seeing the Imperium he fought and nearly died for crumbling around him.

I don't know I had the idea and I felt like if Sanguinius had survived it would have ended up something like this.
>>
Considering that Sanguinius was the Primarch that was well known by the public. This would be tragic and a reflection of the imperium as a whole.
>>
10,000 years later
>Hey Cawl, how come you didn't put him in a dreadnought?
>Sound of mechadendrites facepalming
>>
>>54080927
>Fuck off Guilliman, he took away my toasters. What else am I supposed to use on my lonely Friday nights? Bastard can sit on life support for another 10,000 years.
>>
>>54080518

If he was constatly decaying and shit, he would not be put in public display. Against the Imperial approach to mind-washing propaganda. Remember, Imperial citizens don't know their Emperor is a rotting carcass on a failing hi-tech life support system. They believe he is a shining Living God on a Golden Throne.

Other than that, considering how the new fluff goes, I wouldn't be surprised if Cawl would actually put him in some sort of super dreadnought he designed ten thousand years ago and just didn't tell anybody about it.

Also, Primarch maturate far faster than for centuries. Two decades and they're already giant fucking demigods. Maybe not as powerful as after two hundred years, but already mature.
>>
File: did you rike it.jpg (123KB, 1391x844px) Image search: [Google]
did you rike it.jpg
123KB, 1391x844px
>>54080518
(you) are the Sanguinius
>>
File: Berserk_v12_p062.png (551KB, 1214x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v12_p062.png
551KB, 1214x1800px
>>54080518
>Sanguinius later is somehow brought back but is barely able to stand or fend for himself. He is like a newborn child all over again. Trapped in a body that won't work for centuries at minimum while seeing the Imperium he fought and nearly died for crumbling around him.
Suddenly False Messiah Demon Prince Sanguinus. Chaos saved the best for last. Then we have civil war between him and Girlyman for the soul of the Imperium.
>>
>>54083740
>Imperial citizens don't know their Emperor is a rotting carcass on a failing hi-tech life support system.
>failing hi-tech life support system.
>failing

It's making him more powerful by the year
>>
B-b-but how woudl you make an ebin 1000$ mini out of that.
>>
>>54084429

"It was revealed in the time after the end of the 13th Black Crusade on 986.999.M41 that many mechanisms of the Golden Throne have developed technological failures beyond the current ability of the Tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to repair. Because of this, it seems possible that the Emperor's body will die at some time in the near future."

it's from the 7th rulebook
>>
>>54085036
Are you retarded?
>>
Maybe the real Sanguinius was the friends we made along the way
>>
>>54085172
good argument
>>
>>54085204
>Khabanda desperately wanting a rematch for the decider looks after the weakened Sanguinius until he is fully healed
>Over time comes to realise that the galaxy is a lesser place without Sanguinius in it and decides to assume his identity to keep up his good name until the time comes for the rematch so as it is a suitably epic battle of legends

No Khabanda you are the Sanguinius. And then Khabanda was a Primarch.
>>
>>54080518
What is the fucking point of the two missing Primarchs other than meaningless fluff for players to make their own and own chapters, when making new chapters was already possible for them anyway?

They present it in a manner that implies they'll do something like in vidyagames with the PC character getting a minor mention in canon based on the popular ending or the railroaded true ending, but beyond that they may as well not exist.

If anything, the only compelling point towards a need of 2 OC donut steel primarchs is that they'd be good for a 40k vidya where you play through the great crusade up to the Horus heresy and it's being read by some priest in the 41st Millenium, Final Fantasy Tactics stlye, and your brother, the other unnamed Primarch is your Traitor Arch-nemesis when the Heresy kicks in, just to make it seems like everyone's personal heretic adventure.

You can play loyalist as the first or second brother, each with 2 endings for each path taken, or some shit in that vein.

Unless, Emp's visit to Molech had those two also enter the portal, I've not the fucking foggiest what the point is to them existing.

Like, unless there's some sort of playable format story as your own leigion running through the great crusade up to the heresy, they're really just dust on a shelf at this point, the fucking ends times are here and they're doing fuck all.
>>
>>54085521

They ware designed a long time ago. Before HH was written, the Primarchs fleshed out and the
>>
>>54085850

...and the whole Primarch wank begun.
>>
>>54085036
It's also remarked somewhere along there that the Mechanicum went into Commorragh and made a "dark bargain" for the tech to keep it going.
>>
>>54085521
They were meant to be <Your Primarch> for <Your Dudes>. But they moved away from the <Your Dudes> thing to herohammer
>>
>>54085896

It is. Still, the thing is failing. And I will not consider letting Dark Eldar fix it a good deal. Ever.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.