[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to overthrow a temple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: goblin desperado.jpg (623KB, 885x1044px) Image search: [Google]
goblin desperado.jpg
623KB, 885x1044px
You're the leader of a local cult, and you have a vendetta against followers of the major religion in this town. You want to take out their head priest and destroy their temple, but you know that a direct confrontation would be disastrous. How do you do it?

Can give more information about factions if needed, I just need a good angle for this adventure concept.
>>
>>54077481
Rent a truck, load it with fertilizer. Mess with football.
>>
>>54077481
What are the internal politics of the temple? Does the high priest have rivals for his position? What is the relationship between the religious order and the secular government of the town? It may have the most adherents but that doesn't mean the civil authorities don't chafe under its influence and may be willing to help undermine its influence.
>>
>>54078781
His vendetta is against _followers_ of the religion, not the bishop. Forcing the bishop to resign won't help his fedora trolling
>>
>>54078836
He said his goal was to take out their head priest and destroy their temple.
>>
>>54077481
First you convert the surrounding countryside to your cult. Start on the outside and work your way in. Then begin replacing or converting everyone on the inside of the temple. Every preist and busboy. Every Deacon and dung digger. Every nun and almer. When you have fully converted everyone except the Bishop smuggle yourself inside. The bishop will realize he is alone in a sea of enemies and quietly excuse himself from the Temple.

Or get your followers to randomly kill one person of high standing every so often. They should be radicalized enough that they won't care if they're caught, in fact they should be encouraged to give themselves up, that they won't give anything up under torture or bribery. This act of terrorism will fill the rulers witg enough fear that eventually they'll give you whatever you want.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.