[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Adventure Zone Episode 66

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oncix1QhCQ1rogx6xo1_500.png (158KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oncix1QhCQ1rogx6xo1_500.png
158KB, 500x299px
I don't know if this is the right board to make a thread about TAZ, but it seems appropriate considering the nature of the podcast?
>>
I want to lobotomize the pink and yellow elves and keep them as my dumb little daughters/fuckpets
>>
>>54075687
I tried listening to it, too much annoying nerd voices for my taste
Content wasn't bad considering I was listening to a first episode, but I couldn't stand listening to it.
>>
>>54075773
Yeah, the boys' voices are super nasal and sometimes they're a bitch to tell apart from each other

I'm glad I stuck through tho, the plot picks up to prime Homestuck levels int eh later arcs
>>
90% off-topic, but who are some other artists like Mort Garson? Specifically instrumental, electronic music from the same time period (1960-1980).
>>
>>54075838
The Preschtale album by C-jeff has a similar vibe to the TAZ opening
Listen to the first half of Part 2 or Part 5

http://c-jeff.com/album/preschtale
>>
I know that you can't match a produced and edited podcast in terms of clean storytelling, but every episode of TAZ inspires me and sets a blueprint for how I want my own sessions to flow.

This last episode in particular was emotionally charged in a way you wouldn't expect a bunch of goofballs to be able to pull off in a way that feels genuine.
>>
>>54076538
I have the suspicion that some moments of the podcast are partially scripted - like they knew the Animus Bell was the last Relic they had to find even if there was one more, probably because Griffin gave me a heads up; nothing too major, but otherwise it wouldn't flow THAT smoothly

Still, this last episode was a punch in the gut, I never expected to feel bad for Davenport of all characters
>>
>>54076745
*gave them
>>
>>54075687
My hope is that the guys at WotC have been listening and it pushes them closer to giving us new spelljammer.
>>
I like the show but I feel its been gettig goo serious. Its not as funny as it used to be. The flashback has been a bit of a slog for me. Of course in exchange theyve built a pretty deep narrative but the brothers and their dad have great synergy with each other and I like listening to them being funny more often than they do now on TAZ.
>>
>>54076745

Yeah, that was pretty unsettling. Props to Griffin for being able to convey in two words the dawning horror of a man who has lost his entire identity, reduced to nothing more than a name.
>>
>>54075687
I think this is the first podcast which makes me actually want to donate to somebody.
>>
>>54076887
> I feel its been getting too serious

that's because its getting to the end. there's like two, probably three, episodes left
>>
>>54078170
No, I understand why. Theyre in the thick of things plot wise right now and the focus is on that. Just stating an opinion.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.