[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Chaos God would The Jokeman serve?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: joker.jpg (130KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
130KB, 757x505px
Which Chaos God would The Jokeman serve?
>>
moamzaganavlip
>>
balo
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>jokeman
>>
Tzeench obviously. He's all about unpredictability and spreading chaos
>>
>>54073115
Zuvassin.
And he would fail.
>>
>>54073212
Magnus BTFO again holy shit can that gay nerd do anything right?
>>
>Joker
>Serve
Pick one. He worships himself and no other, as far as I can tell. But if I had to associate him with one of the Big Four, it'd be Slaanesh. Malal works too.
>>
The Batman
>>
>>54073293
>it'd be Slaanesh
How?
In no way shape or form does he do anything slaneesh stands for.
>>
File: 1481754899905.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481754899905.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Extreme emotions = Slaanesh
>>
>>54073115
The real joker malal probably. That fucker that played more of a coked out twit would probably be slaanesh
>>
OR is he a Cegorach champion?
>>
>>54073411
They can please any of the Gods though. While Joker doesn't seem too interested in pleasing himself, so Slaanesh doesn't really fit. It would be either Tzeench due to his chaotic nature, or, depending on the version of the character, Khorne due to lots of people he murders.
>>
>>54073364
Not that anon. But.

I see a lot of narcissism and self-indulgence. He wouldn't do stuff that's not considered 'fun' by him, even if those considerations change by the moment. He fills his whole perception with an excess of amusement and quite effectively turns everything into a joke. In his head, he created a paradise of madness, which makes him invincible to sadness, and as a side-product triggered a form a hyper-intelligence. Don't show me that one issue where they travel to the core of his mind and find that lonely man next to the TV, that's beside the point, this is about his general archetype.

He likes style, he likes pizazz, extravagance, and he uses it to violently end the lives of thousands while turning them into clownlike husks, often accompanied to music and why not a lasershow, with military grade lasers, and on Tuesday, he laughs Luthor's ears off about those springs he installed under the children's coffins. Fun, Fun, Fun, Joker, Joker, JOKER

Slaanesh isn't just 'tits' and sonic weapons. It's about excess, the overdrive of desire, very psychological. Not saying there aren't overlaps with tzeentch, but slaanesh definitely covers several points.
>>
>>54073115
Depends on which version of the joker is involved.
Through the years he could have served everyone but Nurgle, but then again I think there were a couple of mass murder attempts that would fit with Nurgle too.
>>
File: The-Joker.png (1MB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
The-Joker.png
1MB, 1920x960px
>>54074469
The Joker Venom seems like something that'd get a chuckle out of Papa Nurgle.
>>
>>54073115
Probably Nurgle, since Joker is literally the cancer of DCU.
>>
File: 1496181527670.jpg (56KB, 804x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496181527670.jpg
56KB, 804x490px
>>54074617
>>
Probably Malal, since the only thing the Joker is guaranteed to do is fuck up someone else's plans.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.