[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dice Master's thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 157518-662573-11-115893.jpg (49KB, 450x203px) Image search: [Google]
157518-662573-11-115893.jpg
49KB, 450x203px
So, does anyone here play? My FLGS is one of the few that actually does host tournaments for it.

What are your thoughts on the game? Looking forward to that one guy who tried it once, went back to MTG, and will perpetually hate on the game based on his singular experience.
>>
>>54070839
BRING BACK DUNGEON DICE MONSTERS
>>
>>54070839
Tried it with a friend. He liked it and goes to the tourneys weekly. The game itself isn't really good enough for me to overlook the superheroes though. The players here are nice though.
>>
>>54070839
I've found it's more fun to treat it more like a pool-draft game than use the standard ruleset.
Buy a couple of base sets you and your friends like, take turns picking cards and dice, and then play as normal.
>>
>>54070839
I bought two DnD starters last week. It seems to be a nice casual game but I just can't understand how it is supposed to work on competitive level
>>
>>54071156
What's wrong with the Superheroes aesthetic?
>>
>>54072086
Nothing, but Because most of these sorts of games are predicated upon
>Hey, I know and like _Character/series_
and as I know nothing about superheroes the game has to stand on its own. It's not really a good enough game to do that. All the pictures and names may as well be black squares and "tutors for powerful card card" and I would get a similar experience.
>>
>>54070839
Still don't really understand what went wrong with this game
>>
>>54074672
My guess is too much borrowed IP, not enough engaging mechanics. People just saw Yugioh: Dice format (and not the good version), or Supers: Dice format.
>>
anyone still here?
I'm looking for some advice against some pain in the neck in my local area.
>>
>>54076804
What's he pulling?
>>
>>54077310
1st team, Ultraman SR, Kriptonite, CloudKill and The Front Line (and elf thief)
around T4 more or less he goes with ultraman, elf and some sidekicks for +20dmg unblockable.

2nd team X-23 SR, Stealth Ops, Katana (Greenarrow), clay golem.
he gets X-23 on field and then stealth ops. kills katanas with clay golem and proceeds to attack
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.