[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation:Time Flies Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_9616.jpg (582KB, 2560x2144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9616.jpg
582KB, 2560x2144px
>Year after Horde defeat in Ploraxia

Wow,it's been a while since I was at a meeting like this.
At least the Horde is near defeat.

I commence this Galactic Federation meeting.
>>
But do we want to actually defeat the Horde?
>>
File: 1498417412531.jpg (364KB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498417412531.jpg
364KB, 897x1200px
>>54066250
I'm amazed we can still have meetings considering the Serenity is about to become a space hulk soon.
united federation army when!
>>
>>54066295
Think so.I haven't been here much,but last time Karl wished to push them back.As did the rest of the Federation.
>>54066305
Hi,Beally.Long time no see.

We have a United Federation army.We just take donations of ships and weaponry.
>>
Greetings all! How are you all today?
>>
>>54066386
>Carter sees Ovaa

Ovaa!It has certainly been some time since we last met.
How's the family?Is your sister still at that Hydroponics facility?

Did you bring food?
>>
File: 1496869071513.jpg (178KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
1496869071513.jpg
178KB, 1024x791px
Hello? 'ello is this focken thing on?
>A huge draconic face engulfs every view screen, nearby psionics scream out in pain.
"Oi! You the inhabitants of galaxy..."
>Looks away from screen
"...galaxy number...50061..."
>The creature looks down at the tablet then back up.
"..Of galaxy 53,4558950"
"Prepare to be tested, tried and found unworthy."
"AOOOOOO FOR THE ALL FATHER!!!"
>The mental link ends.
>>
>>54066366
Well I don't have any weaponry, but I've got skills that sound pretty chill and looks that'll kill.
>>54066386
IT'S THE NOOOOOO
>>
>>54066435
Who was that?
>>54066446
I think the Federation fleet is quite good as it is.We don't really need any more ships.

And yes,it is the Noo.
>>
>>54066536
Hell If I know, but I sure felt really scared again.
like I was looking into a mirror.
>>
>>54066590
Hmm.Possibly more Andronians?Or the Master?

Anyways,how's the company?
I've been trying to track the interloper down.
>>
>>54066717
"What part of Estranged C.E.O , do you people not understand?" My companies in shambles, my mind tortured with visions, strife and all sorts of other nasty things."
>Looks at her talons.
"These....these are reminders of them..I must destroy them."
>>
Good night thread.
Have fun surviving a Andronian Party Crusade
>>
>>54066795
Reminders?I assume you speak of the transmission that came in.
Well,we will handle it.
As of now,the primary objective is to defeat the Horde.
The war is nearly over.
>>
>>54066250
The Rumar have been reduced to a single space station,the ARK,and now are attempting to reach the old empire
>>
>>54067123
Reinforcements would help.However,I have heard nothing of the Perfected.Have they paused operations?
>>
>>54067144
Smaller scale invasions into other race's space,but are building colonies in rumarian space for the great invasion,when the great ones show up.
>>
>>54067188
Great ones?
>>
>>54067242
their highest level of priest,almost godlike to their eyes
>>
>>54067283
>>54067188
Damn. Well my fleets have started pushing into Eortan space even in the face of some nasty counter offensives but I think they don't need my personal attention for now. Shall we launch an offensive against these Perfected?
>The Admiral walks in scarred from a thousand wounds
>>
>>54067333
Worry not,i have a plan to deal with these bastards
>>
>>54066418
My family is doing great, thanks for asking. Yes my sister is still at the Orbital Hydroponics facility, she loves it there. She often sends me holo texts about how she loves the amazing contrast of the green and lush greenhouses and the dark void of space. It's almost poetic.
As a matter of fact I did bring food. I was thinking that very few of you have tried our main domesticated animal, the Gekhazha Hoo. So I have brought a sample tray of one. It's grilled, well done I think the term is in your language Mr.Carter?

>>54066446
Yes I am of the Noo, have we met, I don't think we have?
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
>Taxla enters, still using the cane to steady himself as he takes his seat
What have I messed?
>>
>>54066250
Hail, federation! Time does fly by, does it not? Yes, the war has come to a standstill, and we can focus on other things. The wessari have been defeated, and the Eortans are at near capitulation.
>>
>>54067944
Yes, one must realize that while the Horde/Eortans/Wessari are at near defeat, their changelings are still everywhere! They are still a threat.
>>
>>54067903
Nothing much, we are winning the Great War. So, care for some Hoo? It tastes good.
>>
>>54068060
I must decline, but thank you Inkito.
>>
>>54067283
I see.Are they the most powerful?
>>54067333
Hello,Karl.I've been doing hit and run tactics on the Horde,aiding your forces.

It's hard to believe this is all almost over.
As for attacking the Perfected?
Perhaps we should wait.I wish to deliberate with them first.
>>54067586
Yes,well done.Thank you,Ovaa,and it is good to see your sister is okay.
>Carter takes a bite.

So,any news on Jhool Prime?I heard of a terrorist attack occuring from changelings about a year ago.
>>54067903
Taxla.It has been almost a year since we've met in person.How are you?
>>54067944
>>54067981
Hail,Inkito.I hope the arm is treating you well.

The changelings are still alive,after a whole year?Damn.They are crafty buggers.
Worry not.I am developing a specialized disease,to kill their race.I would have had it done long ago,but I put it on the backburner while researching different things.
>>
>>54068094
The problem is that the changelings are a specific caste of the Horde/other hives. They constantly change, almost evolve!
>>
>>54068060
And may I say,the Noo yet again make delicious food.
I am learning their language,Inkito.Did you know that they have mythology on their letters?It is quite amazing how complex it is.
Was even hard for me to learn it,at first.

>Carter takes a piece for himself

So,how is your family?Last we spoke,your daughter had perished,yes?Pardon me if I am incorrect.
How have you been coping?
>>
>>54068094
I am alive, but sore Carter. How are you faring?
>>
>>54068124
Yes, I do know. She, has perished. But my sons are alive as well. During the war, her grave was nearly robbed by Eortan soldiers, if it weren't for me stopping them in time.
>>
>>54068116
Other hives,you say?I had assumed they were specialized Horde forces.

>Carter speaks lower

Do you believe it is a hive we know?I trust Betus and Prethoryn,but perhaps it is a remnant of the
Hive Wars?

>He speaks normally

Regardless,the disease itself is complet,and it will adapt with them.Inkito,you know I do not cut corners.My disease will obviously deal with mutations,it's simple genetics,although for your people it may seem difficult given that you focus on other projects.
>>54068128
I am fine,Taxla.I apologize for disappearing for so many months,but while my forces were aiding the Federation war against the Horde,I was researching.On the Court,Divines,other beings.You know how it is.
I have been trying to track down a Court entity,a rogue one known as the Interloper.I plan to finally test my prototype against it.

Any news with the Dukedom?I hope you didn't tell them of my...discovery about the Phoenix.At least not yet.
>>
>>54068175
A shame,my friend.Why people would rob such a grave,I do not know.

I mean,I rob them as well sometimes,but purely for samples,not monetary gain.Or other purposes.

How is the rest of your family?
Also,I have done some research into a possible replacement for your arm.
Two,in fact.
You were complaining of it being buggy,last we spoke.
>>
>>54068204
>>54068185
I have theorized that as well. The Sprinixii aren't fully dead. It has long been theorized that we haven't killed them all. They may have joined, but they were too late. The rest are fine, my first son is in the military, the other is a scientist.
>>
>>54068185
I haven't told anybody about the findings on the Phoenix. As for how we are doing, we'll we have finished the cleanup operations on Yss and several other worlds. I'm thankfully the tombs survived atleast.
>>
>>54068251
It is good the rest of your family does well.Perhaps the Hive was absorbed into the Horde?
>>54068269
Good.I have discovered more,and let me just say that now that it is clear what occured,it would be much worse to let the people know.

As for Yss and the tombs,it is good that reconstruction efforts go well.Was your son undisturbed?
>>
>>54068327
Well we should negotiate with the Perfected first before the final assault begins. I would not want them hitting our vulnerable planets at our moment of triumph and we believe the Horde and the Eortan leadership are currently based out of the capital of Drassia. It's gardens and parks have been turned into killing zones and the space above it is heavily fortified as well it'll take most of the forces at our disposal to break through. But any news of the Wastes Carter? I am sorry for focusing so much on the war effort.
>>
>the light being appears as is his wont,

greetings, been a bit of a while but I bring good news. I know of the hives activities and their "super secret we-will-devour-you-metal-mind-if-you-tell-anyone project"
>>
>>54068327
Yes, the never even got beyond the gates. When my wife went back to the estate she met one surviving guard, a Searjant called Jax, surrounded by the corpses of his comrades and Horde troops. They defended the tomb to their last breath.
>>
>>54068327
>>54068383
I agree. The Ploraxian general has several plans
>Use Spec Ops to disable the various orbital defenses
>Destroy the entire planet
>Keep throwing troops at it
>Or starve them out by targeting their plants and farms.
>>
>>54068394
They should be proud.Those dead fought to reunite a forgone empire,and they deserve rest.
>>54068383
The Wastes is as it always is,monstrosities and insanity within it.

However,I have initiated a mobilization.Not anything serious,just a couple billion Granicaps.Enough to take over galaxies by the tenfold.

I cannot deploy that many,as they would all decay,but I am putting them at the Rifts.Any and all intruders will be exterminated,and any lost Granicaps,unlikely as that is,will automatically decay themselves.

I am also organizing a small squad of ships.6 Branicaps each,this 3 ship force will be one to be reckoned with.

Regardless,I intend to speak with the Perfected.Despite their horrid actions,they have knowledge,and were not always so malevolent.

My concern is the Dominion.The research I have done has disturbing ramifications for their people.And for why there are two Earths,Karl.
>>54068441
Destroy the planet.Then,Karl's armada will open fire at the Master within with their extradimensional weaponry.
>>54068392
Hello,Astral.A super secret project,you say?
Can you tell me?I can guarantee your safety,and you don't need to tell anyone else.
>>
>>54068518
My Wastes force of 2 billion Granicaps at the Rifts will be inside,to prevent intruders.This is but a small number of their population.

However,the squad being arranged will actually be leaving the Wastes.Their small size means they shouldn't decay away,and they are being sent to aid you,Karl.
>>
>>54068518
Excellent idea. I will send those ships near the front. Another thing is that the Gods of Di'sori'dii and Poker have been tractoring Ploraxian ships into the wastes. For revenge, tell the to stop
OOC: STOP USING REDDIT SPACING REEEEE
>>
>>54068551
I assume they play Ploraxian distress messages,and then once the ships land they let one organism in,to kill all the crew except for one engineer who is also coincidentally female?

I'll tell them to stop.They just do it to recreate their favorite movie while getting free scrap.
Ooc
I do it because typing huge,unspaces paragraphs is unappealing to me.Sorry.
>>
>>54068518
>the light man seems to tilt its head to the side in thought

they don't want me to tell you..... well what they are doing is using what they called the psudo-storm monarchs prototype and their now finished alpha warrior design that you supposedly requested a few years ago and they have found some way to instead of enhance the psionic abilities suppress and strengthen the suppressing effect. they are calling it a void monarch. they have produced a few but I don't know the amount. they were also working on another project about extradimensional stuff but I wont tel lyou about that, they swore me to secrecy with that info

and I don't need your protection, I managed to help them. they in return found out a bit of my past. turns out IM COOL
>>
>>54068601
I am pretty sure of that. Here is a report of the severe abuse which was given to a female engineer aboard the tanker IPN Tustillio. Take it
>He hands a dataslate
Another thing. If you do not stop this, we will take these matters into our own hands.
>>
>>54068518
Indeed. For their heroism we have designated a cryo in the tomb where they shall be buried, as a thanks for what they have done.
>>
>>54068694
>>54068601
One more thing, the war has disrupted efforts on the construction of the federation ringworld, but, we are still building it. There are about 10 more years for this. Seven if everyone contributes.
>>
>>54068717
>the form astral chose disappears and the familiar combat shell steps into the room

much better, anywho I think I can supply slave labour just under a million labourers. they will be used to mining and heavy work so no complex tasks but otherwise I can try to contact the hive.
>>
>>54068799
>Slave
>Labour
You... you can't be serious, right? Slavery is illegal in the federation! Of course, there are hives, and it is in their biology, but still, its very illegal.
>>
>>54068613
I never asked for a warrior design.Why would I need one?

But this Void warrior makes sense.After all,from what I have found out storm kings and Void beings are sorta related.

Anyways,it is good they have null abilities as well,now.
>>54068673
Inkito,I will handle this.Don't worry.

Though I think I am the only one.The only matters you'd be able to take is setting up giant DONT ENTER signs in front of the rifts.
>>54068694
Cryopods?Why would you place them into cryopods?
>>54068717
Shame.The ringworld would have been finished sooner by now,if we had no war.
>>
>>54068830
tell that to the ripperess, I just run the prison world.
I mean lets face it theres not much difference than helping you and helping dig more pits, but that's up to you.
>>54068835
[no you and herr asked for a monarch of hive design, they named this the alpha warrior design]
>>
>>54068835
Ooc misspelled it I meant crypt
My translator malfunctioned slightly there, I meant to say crypts, not cryo.
>>
>>54068861
Ooc
Oh,sorry.Didn't know they renamed it.

Though only Herr asked for Hive modified ones,remember?Carter just asked for regular ones and got them nearly immediately.
>>54068870
It is fine.
>>
>>54068861
If they have actual slaves rather than penal labour, the federation will not be happy.
>>
>>54068947
I don't know the difference
>>
>>54068919
Is this ringworld project on hold? The Avarians could speed it up quite a lot.
>>
>>54069029
Yes, its still continuing. Rather, progress has slowed down a bit. The avarians could help us, yes. We have used most of our reserves of living metal for this project.
>>
>>54069029
>>54069081
Perhaps we could get it done faster?
>>
>>54069106
No, you can't. I'm sorry, but you cannot. Another thing is that we are planning a spectacular monument to honour those who died in all our wars.
>>
>>54069081
>>54069106
The Avarians are masters of ringworlds, so I reckon that it will be no trouble for them to help the ringworld construction.
>>
>>54069184
I can't?Why?
Would speeding up construction leave too much room for error?
>>54069209
Yes.Just have to convince them.
>>
>>54069297
Yes. Not to mention, that this is extensive. There are about 12 segments, not to mention the habitats orbiting them.
>>
>>54069297
It shouldn't take much, the notion of proving they are superior is enough persuasion.
>>
>>54068441
>>54068518
Well first we must break their navy there and discover if the Master truly is on the planet. But other than that the plan should be fine though we should look for traps along the way. We've hit one world that housed the Eortan Navigators Guild and are currently engaging Invader forces on the planet. Perhaps we will find some way of reaching there without going through their fortress planets.
Sorry everyone internet is in the shitter.
>>
>>54069500
Maybe.A secret pathway,or ancient technology?
>>54069435
Well,obviously.Those Avarians are too vain for their own good.
>>54069357
12 segments?
The Avarians have worked with things like that,and we could use old ringworld parts to speed the construction up.As long as we have screening,it should be fine.
>>
>>54069581
We must put up with them, they are avians and their technology is extremely useful, more so when Avarians are working it.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>54069581
We'll know soon.
>A transmission comes in, a hologram of a young UE infantry Captain appears the sounds of battle heard in the background
>"Sir,we've taken the Navigators Guild building and the rest of Enoch Prime should fall in a week"
>"I'm transferring some of the information now make of it what you will Sir".
I'll give it the first look then you can see yourself if there is anything useful.
OOC:Rolling for info
>>
File: Twelve.jpg (99KB, 744x500px) Image search: [Google]
Twelve.jpg
99KB, 744x500px
>>54066250
V͑̑̓̂̾i͒̒c̈́tͩ̏̍̒oͬ̉ryͣ̾̈́ ͌ͨ͂̉wa̾ͭͫ͋ͪ́sͩ̋̽̍̋͐ ̍ͩ̀͛ãc̋͂̂̌̃̽hie̊͂ͣ͛vͯ̽̆̉͛̆ͫe͌̌̐̎̋d ͒͛̇ͧ̈
>>54068383

w̍̏̚ẻͨͭ tͮͦh̓ä́͛͌̚nͭͬͩͬͪ̔̋kͯ̐̓ ͭ͌̒ͮy̚ö́ͩ̔u̾̌̄̚ f̍́̌̾ͩoͬ͆r̉ͪ͗̌̑ ̽͒̉ͣ͒̔̎thͬe̊ ẘͬ̈́̓̊ȇͯ̉a̋̈̋͂ͩp̔ͭ́ỏnͭͤͫ͂͒̔s̐̋ͨ̋̎ ̊̓͊̈́ͧ̑b̽̉̂͂̍̋u͆̾̐͗͌ͭt̒ͦ̇ ̒s͊̎i̋̊ͬ͑̋̓͋n̾ͮc̋̐ͤ̔e w͌ͫ͛̇͑̉e̒̀͗̇̓͒ͯ h̒ͧ͂̔̄̽à̾̀ͬͦvͩͭ͌è̃ ̋̈̽͑ͪ̽͑n͆o͂̂͋̎̋ ͂́̾͗͆ͤh̄a̽̏̓̌nͦ̓̄̄͊ds̊̒͒̓ ͑̌̓̐an̔̀̿dͤ͂ ̏̓̿ͤ̆ͦ̏p͒ͬ͆̈̌̾rͧ̆̍̏́ȇ̐̂̆̒ͯḟ̈́ͤeͪ̈́r͐͗̌͒̿ ̽tͯͭo̎ͦ̔̍̓͗ ̎̌̾u͐̓ͪͫs̓ͮ͗̒̾̌eͤ̈̿ ́̽̍̂̚p̿ͤ͋lͨͫͮͯ͑̍͑a͆̏̑͐ṡ͑̄̒ͯmǎ̉ͧͮ ̾ͮͫ͆o̓ͨ̆ͩͤvĕ̏ͩͦͭ̚r̄͐̾͊ ̂̀̉ͫͦ̂b̒͛aͪlͦ͆ͩl̇ͭ͗͐̚i͂̉sͧ̂ͬt̒̒ïͩ̂̌̃̇̊cs̽ ̇nͣ̉̍ot͐̂̆͐ͤ͒̉ ̊̽͒ͤ̚su͊̑ͯͤ̌͆re ͗ͬͤͣ͊w̾͌ͧh̏͐̓̈́y̏̓ ŷou̎̋ ̋ͨͭ͐wͨ̄̆͗̈́ͭoͬ͆u͒̍͐l͆̐͂̊̊̂d͛ͧ̂ͦ̒ ͗̔̂t̍̇̀͌̆̃h̀ͮìͣnͩ͆͗ͧk ̓ͤ̚w͛̇ͮͫͨ̚eͣͤ̄ n̓͒̈́ͮ̏͑e͑ͭe͛͑de͌̄̆͊͊̂͐dͯ ͯͤ̏̑͛̉ͮt̑̃ͫͪheͪ̒̃̂m͒̄̌̈ͧ̏
͒͋̔͑ͭcͤ̏͑͋ͣ͊aͬ̍̑̈́̓n w͂e͗̽̐͛̑ gi͛̓̄̒ͦ̔͗v͆͋̆ͪͣe͋ͫ ̾͋͆̿tͬh͒̑̆̍̌͒ͨemͪ̇̐̐͑̃͛ ̑̿ͭ͊ͦ̄̑b̈́ͭͦa̒̉c̑ͨ͊k̐͊͌̀?͒
̒̇̃̑ͦͭw̌oü͂ͧ̿̍̌lͦd tͤhͩ͊̍̓a̾tͪ̀̚ ̋̆ͣͨ͆̂ͭĥ̆̀͐̓ŭ̄͆ͪ͋̌r̀͒̉̐t̄͑͌ͭ ͣ̏̓yͣ̈́̓ȍ̿ͫ̾ͯ͋̚u̓̈̒̀̈́r͂̔̏ ̄ͦ̂̽ͪͫ͊f̓̑e͌͋̐ͧë̀̇̄l̾iͫ̉ng͊̋͗̉̚s͒ͪ̆? ̀ͭ͋ͫ̓ͫͮ
>>54066435
sa̸d͝ly̸ o̧nc͠è more m̛y͠ ̧ìn̛tell̀ig͞ence̵ ͞g̕athere͡ŕs do̢nt̸ kn̸o̵w͝ wha͠t̀ t́hi̶s̴ ͡i͠s ei̸t̕h͘er̢ ̵
>>
Does anyone want some Gekhazha Hoo? There's still some left.
>>
>>54069774
Ehhh thought you might like the aesthetic. And it seems that we've found a pathway to the Horde/Eortan capital but we don't know how close to the planet it'll shoot our ships out but it's better than slogging through Eortan space for another year or more.
>>
>>54069800
What is it?
>>
>>54069828
It's fresh grilled meat from our most common livestock. Try it, it's really good.
>>
>>54069800
Well first what is it?
>>
>>54069847
Interesting dish. Tell me, what news of the Noo?
>>
File: nebula.jpg (16KB, 236x346px) Image search: [Google]
nebula.jpg
16KB, 236x346px
>>54069863
Nothing interesting to say i'm afraid, but we have settled a new planet near the Borexis Nebula. The colony's purpouse is to observe the Nebula, as it is still expanding, but besides that it will also serve as a new home for manu Noo.
>>
>>54070050
And I know you wanted to contribute to the war so want to roll a d100 and see how the Noo forces have done?
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>54070085
Ok, here we go
>>
>>54070050
A fresh start is a good thing I suppose. Well I'm glad your nation is expanding.
>>
>>54070092
Holy shit the Noo have decided to be Top Tier war heroes today. Fluff it out how you want my dude
>>
>>54070118
Any specefic battlefield they are fighting on? Or is it just a random space and/or ground battle against the Horde?
>>
>>54070159
OOC:Eortan and Horde space right now. But it could anywhere in the galaxy it's up to you.
>>
>>54066250
Oh... oh no. There was a massive bombing in Hikeros. It just happened, about 200 dead and counting, changelings.
>>
>>54069815
That is better than nothing,I suppose.
>>54069800
Yes.
>>54070322
Jeez.
I'm gonna kill em all.The disease is nearly done.Do you have a changeling sample?
>>54070050
Perhaps the nebula has new aliens?
>>54070099
How is the Duke?
>>
>>54070322
How did the Changelings get through? Who did they pretend to be?
>>
>>54070454
A security guard by the name of Murto Loker. This was the headquarters of Ploraxian Intelligence for the planet.
>>
>>54070410
He is in quite a good mood lately. He's a solder at heart, and escaping the humdrum of politics and court life for a battle was quite exciting for him.
>>
>>54070472
But, we have found most of the cell which was behind this. Another thing is that, the dukes are not exempt from blood testing for changelings, that goes for taxla.
>>
>>54070554
>>54070531
Yes. Recently, at the spaceport above the vacation world of Novos Prime, a minor duke engaged with security over not wanting to take a blood testing. He was arrested and kept in a holding cell, after assaulting security forces.
>>
>>54070639
Now,admittedly,there are not part of the Federation.By all rules,he should be released.
>>54070531
He must have enjoyed it.
Will he aid in the assault on Drassia?
>>54070472
Inkito,do your people have a rapid deploying system of gas?I would rather not have to use my own ships on every planet to kill these changelings.
>>
>>54070831
Ooc
Also,anyone want any special commands on Discord?
I added a furious fiddling Rumar into it,so if you guys want certain speeches or songs,even an introduction,just ask.

I added some spaces for writefaggotry and lore,as well.Karl,you could post your Ceph War and Grand Galactic War stories there.
>>
>>54070831
Ooc
Also,anyone want any special commands on Discord?
I added a furious fiddling Rumar into it,so if you guys want certain speeches or songs,even an introduction,just ask.

I added some spaces for writefaggotry and lore,as well.Karl,you could post your Ceph War and Grand Galactic War stories there.

Here's the link.
https://discord.gg/Py5VmK
>>
>>54070878
>>54070861
Shit double posted,sorry.
>>
>>54070831
He has made it his intention that he intends to take this war to the end and fight it out, much to the liking of the troops.
>>
>>54071114
W͇͙͈̟̖͍͙e̯̬ ͙ḁ̥̙̼̗̫r͔̼̤͓̩e͓̺̠̺̰͖̦ ͉̙̤͖̠i̜n͙͓̳͓̟̝ ̱̼͚̞t̪̻͖͓͍̤h̭̻̹i͇̦s̫̦ ͓̻war ̟͕̹͈̪̱t͉̼͉̬o̻̰ ͍̝͎͍w̜̖i̥̦͇̳̝̜n̫̪̬̺ t̘͔̝͉͓̺͙h̰̹̙̺͈i̭̤̯̙̖͎s̜͍̳̞ ͕̯w̬̺̼a̭̝̗r͙ ͎͔͙͙͓͕a͉n̜̤̦̩̩d̼͕̗͙̦̺ ͚͙̺͓w͔̜̱̺̝̙̺e̘̖ ̼̟͖̣wo̟̗̖̺̜n̙͉͉̳ͅ'͓͔͓̻t̜̣ ̘̼̺̭͈̠̭cͅo͙̻̙̺m̟̯ͅḙ̙͍̦ ̹͚̪͉͎͉̝b̖̮̟͕̻̰a̱̣c̦k̩͉͍̘ͅ ̥̹͍u̖̘̝̭n͚̫͍̭̥͙̥ṯ͈i̘̫l ͈̪̯̪̮͉iṱ͕̖̜̰̦͉s̰ ̬̦̞͙ͅo͙̻̺v͙̝͕͙̠͖̝e̩̝͚̻̟̟͕r̮̠̞̦̣ ̠̳̣̝̥ͅo͔͈̫v̪͇͇̼̰e͓̫̮̙r͖ ̖̺͔̬͖̙th͔̫̗͕̝̹̗e̫̼͇̳̦̜re͈̝̼̹
>>
>>54071114
And if he dies?I would assume he is under the best protection.
A dead Duke would harm your people's morale considerably.
>>
>>54071434
He has the Orga with him, he will be safe. Besides it would take a considerable weapon to put down anything wearing that armour he has.
>>
>>54071505
The Orga lance,I assume?
>>
>>54071720
Orga Guards to be specific .
>>
>>54071736
Orga guards?What are those?
>>
> I can't be super active but I would appreciate it if you would respond to what I can post
>>
>>54071866
Elite division that protect the royal line.
>>
we have made contact with the rest of rumarian space

the perfected shall be pushed from our worlds,today the power of the rumar is absolute
>>
>>54071320
>>54071866
>>54072118
>>54072138
Thank you Prethoryn and thank you all allied members of the Federation. We are so close to winning this war and we should have a moment of thanks to all those who helped win it.
>>
over ten thosuand worlds have sent their warriors to fight,then the seven thousand rumarian warriors i have,then 15 thousand war beasts.
>>
I AM HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

>>54072286
I did help didn't I?

cool
>>
>>54072942
Yes Astral you helped too. Don't worry you'll get a place on the victory plaque.
>>
>>54072118
Hmm.
It seems Orga is used frequently with your people.Does it mean something?
>>54072138
Yes!Finally,we may retake the lost sectors!
>>54072942
Hello,Astral.
What do you mean save the day?
>>54072095
Ooc
Sorry,just that I also am posting in the Discord.
Plus it seemed you were talking about war with the others and I didn't want to intrude.
>>54072286
Yeah.
Let me fight the Master,though,or at least help.

My prototype weapon is ready.It should work well enough.
Ooc
Also,the weapon isn't like a gun or something.No specifics,but it is like a vehicle,a way to kill extradimensionally resistant enemies the old fashioned way.

A mech,I guess,but with no present driver.
>>
File: roboto.png (224KB, 360x314px) Image search: [Google]
roboto.png
224KB, 360x314px
Initiate Greetings Protocol.
The Cybrid Collectors greets the DATA CORRUPTED.
Please do not touch our preserve planets. Failure to comply with our demands will result in extermination. Please, do not fail to comply.
>>
>>54073187
Decayed Bump
>>
>>54073955
Hello.I am Carter,of the Carnem Wastes.

Who are you,and who do you represent?
>>
>>54073975
>Processing Inquiry: "Who are you"
>Module Provide Information Activated.
I am Unit Zero-Four. I am the Cybrid Zero Unit in charge of diplomacy.

>Processing Inquiry: "Who do you represent"
>Module Provide Information Activated
I represent the Cybrid Collectors, machines built by the DATA CORRUPTED. For over fifty thousand years, the Cybrid Collectors has been preserving endangered organic lives in an effort to safeguard the galaxy's history. Unusual circumstances has forced us out of hiding. Zero-One mandated that the Galactic Federation must be asked to not touch the preserve planets.
>>
>>54074110
Hmm.Galactic history,huh?
So,if you have been active for 50,000 years,did you see the Avarian empire,or rebirth of Father with his Storm Kings?

Or did you only manage endangered species and did not note the history of these events?

Just asking.

Anyways,no one will land on your planets,though if something invades feel free to blow them up.

Would you like to join or ally with the Federation?We could help mark your planets,prevent accidental landings.
>>
>>54074164
And what were these unusual circumstances?
>>
>>54074164
>Processing Inquiry: "did you see the Avarian empire,or rebirth of Father with his Storm Kings? Or did you only manage endangered species and did not note the history of these events?"
>Module Provide Information Activated.
Negative. We record only the history of endangered organic lives whenever possible as the DATA CORRUPTED believed that safe organic lives can note their own history down. There is roughly 1,263 preserved species on our preserve planets, all taken care of to the best of the Collectors' capabilities.

But Zero-Seven, the Zero Unit in charge of records, notes there is value in recording more than the history of the preserved, and the Federation may find use in our information. If its members are interested, Zero-One is interested in an information exchange.

>Processing Inquiry: "Would you like to join or ally with the Federation? We could help mark your planets, prevent accidental landings."
>Module Zero Unit Communication Activated.
>Information Received
Zero-One declines the offer to join the Federation. Zero-One feels that it would get in the way of the Collectors' mission to protect our preserve planets. However, Zero-One is willingly to accept an alliance on the condition that it does not interfere with our programming.

Zero-Three is transmitting the coordinates for our preserve planets. Please wait patiently.
>>
>>54074346
Understood.An alliance is fine,as it would allow us to help protect your preserves,as well as mark them on maps to avoid them.All we ask is that you aid us in some way if we enter another war,though that is an obligation and not a requirement.

As for history,we don't necessarily require it.The Avarian empire is well documented,Father lives,and we have history on other times as well.
In fact,I myself have been doing rearch into the history that occurred 6 million years ago,so we don't really require extensive data.

However,your preserved species sound interesting.
So,why do you preserve these things?Altruism?A directive?
>>
We shall mobilize tomorrow for the assault on the Eortan Capital. Forces are gathering all throughout Federation space for the last assault. If we succeed the war will end in a day if we don't well we all could die and the war might even be lost. Any updates my fellow Ambassadors on the state of your business?
Have the late shift today so I'll finish the war tomorrow. And more about the Master will be learned
>>
>>54074181
>Processing Inquiry: "And what were these unusual circumstances?"
Intruders. For the past years, we've been quietly hiding in our systems, shielding them from interference and potential threats to the endangered organic lives. However, intruding fleets, Space Pirates we believe the federation calls them, had found our systems and attempted to intrude upon the preserve planets.

It's hardly the first time we've seen unidentified ships appear. But they didn't show up with a fleet specialized in penetrating our defenses. That's what made this situation unusual. We drove them off, but at that point the Zero Units had their suspicions that an outside group somehow attained knowledge of us.

The Zero Units collectively agreed to go out of hiding for several purposes. One: To find the source of the intruders. Two: To let the galaxy know that the Cybrid Collectors has only the best intentions and that we do not wish harm on anyone. If the attackers tried to paint us as "genocidal machines" to the vast public, then we wish to dispute that claim.

>>54074421
>Processing Inquiry: "So,why do you preserve these things? Altruism? A directive?"
>WARNING: Corrupted Information.
We were programmed by the DATA CORRUPTED to protect them and attempt to preserve any endangered species. Consider it a directive.

The DATA CORRUPTED wanted to give all species a chance to survive and for their history to be recorded so that they may never be forgotten. Unfortunately, an incurable disease struck the DATA CORRUPTED, giving them no choice but to build the Cybrid Collectors in one last effort to keep their beliefs alive, for their experience in their era had convinced them that only they ever cared for alien life. Zero-One believes that they would be shocked to learn about this federation.
>>
>>54074522
I do not see why we would lose.If needed,we could blow up our ships.There are backline forces,and we shouldn't throw the entire fleet at them.If we used everything we have at once,nothing would be left defended.

But we will win.They are weak,and we are strong.I will send my squad of 3 ships,to aid you.

As for the state right now,I am nearing the end of my research with the Divines.
Now,I must finish the pathogen to kill the changelings,continue on my extradimensional weaponry research,and try to find Father.
As well as analyze a rogue transmission that recently arrived.

How is the UE?
>>54074676
What an interesting origin.It is certainly noble,to preserve species and their history.
Do you preserve sentient species,or only those as "animals" or by a different set of criteria?

As for these pirates,we could aid in your efforts to find them.However,why would they call you genocidal?

Do you have samples of your creators,by the way?Or of the disease?

I could attempt to formulate a cure,just in case you ever wished to revive your creators.
>>
>>54074676
>>54074676
iͮ̂̂̈n̈́ͪ̌͊̾̿ẗeͮ̏̈́ͬ̚r̓͊e̎̈sͣ̿̉̑ͭ̀͛t̆̔̔̊̀ͮ͆i̋̊̆n̓̉ͧ̒̈͂g ̑̋
>>
>>54074888
Is something the matter,Prethoryn?
>>
>>54074755
>Processing Inquiry: "Do you preserve sentient species, or only those as "animals" or by a different set of criteria?"
We preserve animals too when it's possible, however we're programmed to prioritize sapients over animals. Noteworthy Info for humans: We have happy families of humpback whales.

>Processing Inquiry: "As for these pirates, we could aid in your efforts to find them. However, why would they call you genocidal?"
We're not actually sure they would call us genocidal, but demonization is a common tactic to make people less reluctant to destroy those they view evil. We also presumed that some might draw the wrong conclusions about a force of machines watching over organic lives, so we simply wished to dispute such ideas.

>Processing Inquiry: "Do you have samples of your creators,by the way? Or of the disease?
I could attempt to formulate a cure, just in case you ever wished to revive your creators."
All we have are twelve frozen corpses. If it's truly possible to revive our creators, we're willing to send one for examination. We simply ask that the Carnem Wastes treat it with respect.
>>
>>54074894

d̒͛͗̑̔̒̓o͋̊̋͗nͯ̏̍ͧͭͧ̚t͑̃̉ͯ ͆͊̋̂tͫ̉̄̓̂r̒u̿s̏ͣͨtͭ͆̿̌̿ͤͭ ̇͋͌̽͂͋n̆oͮ̉̌n ͆ͬmȅä̃t̓͑
̉̐̽tͩ̉̈́͑̄h̏oͩ͒ug̊̽͐͆̀hͬ͂ ̃́̇ͨ͛ͬ̀t͆̈ͣ͑hͮĩ͆s̑ ̽̿͐̂nͭ́̐oṅ̾ me̊̌̎͐ͪ̀̆a̋͛̆̍̚t̂ ̂̔͒ͮ̄sͤe͐͋͐̽̌emͭ͂̇̓ͮ̽̚s ̓ͣ̏ͤ̉fͤ̐̉̉̓r͋͗̃͂̿̒iͪ̍̔̀͗̄ͫeͯn͐ͭ́̏ͭ̐d̓̓̍l̏̎̏yͤͬ͆̈́
ͪ̊iͬt͐͂ͦ͑͌͂̑ ̏ͮi̒sͣ vͫėr͆ͩ̇y͋ͣ͒̌ͩ̊ ̓́̾͌cͨ̋l̋ͪ͌eͨ̎̂͌̿ͫͤaͧͬȑl̏̃y ̀̓ͮ͊ͦ̇ͧnͩ̾́̈́oͭ͂͊t̍͊̔̉ͦ ͤ́ͣ̇ͨt̔̑̓e̐lͭ͋̆l̄̄̏iͮn̈́͗̉̃ǵ̔ͬ̾̐ ̈ͪ̿̓ͧͮkeͭ̿̾̄̉̽ͪy̑̏͒͋̓́ paͤ͆͂̔r͐͋̊͂ť̀̃s͆͛͒ ̐̆̚ȯ̇ͤͯ̿ͣf͂͂ͫ̏ ͬͧiͮ͂̐ͩ̀t̂̆ͧs͑̇ͭͤ̌̐̇ ͌ͪͦͪs̒̔̃toͭ̾̔̽r̆̎̔̀ͩ̓y̍ͦ̋ͩ ͧ̉̄
>>
>>54074918
Humpback whales?You mean Megaptera longipinna?Pardon if the name I use for it is dated,but I remember seeing illustrations of them in scientific textbooks.
Did they go extinct in the wild?
And you won't be demonized.Besides,not like I care.There's no way you're watching the Wastes,so for me you have a clean slate,you know?As long as you don't attack or anything,I will back you up if you are accused.

As for your creators,I may be able to revive them,and I will respect them.Simply send them to Serenity station.I'll pick them up.

Do not send them to the Wastes.As an alternate reality,they would eventually be stuck and decay if the left,if they stayed for too long.And it would take a while to revive them.Not even I can work miracles,or at least can't do them fast enough to avoid this fate.
So it would be best if I tried to revive them in a neutral zone.

How were they frozen?
>>54074923
Prethoryn,that is kinda rude.You can't just say you don't trust it because it just isn't organic.

Though I would like to know more about them.
>>
>>54075211

ȏͯͯ̿ͣḟ͒͒̎ ̾c̚oͫ̐uͮ̈́͗̋̓ͦr̈́s̎̄͂ͦͪe ́͆̑̆̓w͊e ͦ̑͛d͛̉͆ō̏̔͗nͣ̐͆̇̊'̂t̓̏̏̒ͭ ̈t͐ͧ̎ͫ̿̏̚r̊ͦͯȗst̽̏̈ ͭͬ̌ͦ͐̂t̑͂̃̆h̑̎̉̚ėͩ̿̐̚m̾ͨͮ̾͆ͮ
w̄ͣ̽̏̏̿e̐̐̔͊́ ẗ̃̃rͦ̉̽u̐ͧṡ̌t̎̎̈̑͑ ͑̍̃̄̐n̈́o͌͒͊͗ ͯ̇ͩ̓on̋̒̍́̄̉e̎
̈̍̆ẃ́͑ͪ̌́̈e̍ͨ̐̔ͦ͂̐ ̄̏̄ͩ̓̿tͮ͐͗ͦ̚r͂̈ͧ̔ͪ̐ͣuͮ̄͊ͮ͂͆sͧͫͧͦ̓t̉ ̈ͦ͗t͂̽͆͌ͩ̂ͨh́̂ͤͤͫͮeͣ͋̇m̏́ ̽̑ͭ͗ͪl̆ͨ̆eͩ̾̚s͗̎ͫ͗͂s̒ͦͭͯ̊́ ̂́ͦ̓̄b̾̆ͫe͐ͬ͐̉̽ć͛̈ͪ̓͆a̔̐͒͋̎̄̂u̎͋̎ͫs̄͗ͩ̎̊̐e th͂̄ͧ̇̾͐̾eyͫ̒ͤ̇ͧ ̏͛ͪͯ̇̃a͋ͧ̄̔̀r̀̓̓ȇ ͊̈́̏̍̋́͊n͊ͪ̒ͭ̀̾o̊̐̚n̽ ͭ̉͐ͣ͋͆͛me͐̌a̿t̓ͣ͗ͬ́͛̑
͂̽͆̿͒a͒̓̌ň̉̆ͩdͬͧ͆ ̋͗ͯ̐weͦ̃̓ͤ̒ͯ́ ͦ̌t̽̍͗̋̽rüͨ̋̎s͗͑t͐̿͐̚ ́ťͫh͛͐e͐͂ͫm͌ͫ͛̀͆ ̌͂̃e̚ṽe̓̔ͩnͭͮ̈́ͬ͊̐̎ ̇̆ͣ͊ͪl̐̎̈́̽͌ͤeͩ̊ͮͧsͯ̓̀̍͗ś͊ͭ̂͑ ̊͌ͦͬ̽bë́̊cͤͫ͂͋aͧ̄ͧ̉́u͑̑̀se͐ͨ͑ͣ̒̒ ̂oͣ̍̇͐ͯf̾̽͋̓ ̈́ͣͪ̽̊͌̚al̄͛ͪ̓ͧͪ̚l̇ͣͫ̔́̈ t̆̾he th̿͑͂̐̽́i͒̌̂̎n̋͊̈gͬ̄ͣ̑̓s̈́͂̃ ̔ͣ̽ͫtͬ̊hͨ͆͆̏̐͌eyͮͨ͛̄ͨ̐́ ̉ͭe͊ͩ̐ͦitͩͯͪ͆͊̿h̀̒̈̒̇ͨe̒͗́ͤ͐̽ȑ͐ ̐̃̚c͑͂̿̔̏ͩan̊́͒̐'͛̆̋̿tͯ͌̎͑ ͑ŏ͊͊͌ͪr͑ ͪ̎͆̓̍̃̊wͦ͊̾̎ͯ͂ȍ̐̂ͬn̈̂̐̌̈́ͮ'ͨ̋ẗ́ͭ̎ͯ͒̍ e̊̈́͛ͣ̐͒ͤx̿pͨ̓l͒ȧͮ̄̇̾̒inͫͩ̐̐/ͩsͮͪ̈́̆̑ta͒tͤ̍ě/̄̐̈̇šay̎͐͆̚
>>
>>54074923
>>54075293
>Module Zero Unit Communication Activated.
>Information Received
Statement from Zero-One: Rude.

>>54075211
>Processing Inquiry: "Humpback whales? You mean Megaptera longipinna? Pardon if the name I use for it is dated, but I remember seeing illustrations of them in scientific textbooks. Did they go extinct in the wild?"
Megaptera Longipinna we presume. One of our observers discovered them while performing the 546th scan of Gaia. The Megaptera Longipinna aka the humpback whale was a victim of excessive predation and thus endangered, as such it met the qualifications and compelled a Collector starship to retrieve a small number for preservation. If they survived on Gaia... I guess Zero-Nine miscalculated their extinction probability of 87%.
This was meant as a Star Trek reference

>Processing Inquiry: "How were they frozen?"
Cryopreservation. The disease should be dormant. Unless it has mutated, an unlikely event, it should pose no harm to non-DATA CORRUPTED. Either way, caution is advised.

Zero-Five is preparing one of the DATA CORRUPTED bodies to be sent to Serenity Station. Please transmit coordinates for Serenity Station.
>>
>>54075293
Why trust them less for being non meat?

Though the other concerns are valid,if a little paranoid.I have plans concerning if one of you went rogue or attacked,but I trust you all with most things.
>>54075476
I cannot say if they survived.I haven't been on Earth since 1921,and I can't even tell if Megaptera longipinna is still their name.

Regardless,I will ask Karl on your behalf.

As for the bodies,I do not ask due to fears over my safety.Disease is of no concern to me.I ask simply because if they were preserved wrong I would not be able to revive them with full brain function.
Were they technically alive when frozen,or is this just their bodies?I may be able to bring them back with memories intact.
>>
>>54075656
>Processing Inquiry: "Were they technically alive when frozen,or is this just their bodies?"
Eight of them were technically alive when frozen. Zero-Six was told by DATA CORRUPTED to preserve them and the four bodies cryogenically so that they too may be preserved in some way, even if they never woke up.
>>
>>54075656
bͭe̎͋ͤͨ̈͆c͒aͯͨ̒ͩü̽̉̉s̽̎̓͆̉̓̀e̽ͭ̾̊̇̚ ̽̌͊ͣth̓̊͌ͭ̄͆é̐̽ ͂̍͑ͣ͂a̓ͦͣ̾ͬ͆ncieͦ͗ͨ̑ͮ́n̍ẗ́̂ͮ͂̌̔ ̿͆ͤ͒̇͒ėͮ͆v̏̆̽̄ͮî́͋l͑ͬ͒̂̆ ̇ͯ̈͒̄̋ī́ͨn̎̓͌͆s̓a͒ͭͬ̌̍̈̓n̂ͮ͛̽̚e̿̓ ̓ͪͬ̈́ͮr̓og̐̋ͯ̑̐̏̌uͨ̒̊ͬe͑͆͌͑̚ ̑̔ͨ͛̄A̓̌ͣ͒ͮ̾ͯIͪ̒ͧ ̽ͦthͨ̆a̔̆ͪͨͦ͒ť̆ͪ ̄l̂́̍i̿̇͗ͮ̚k͑e̋̈̾ͯ̇ͫs ͧͫ̌͛t̉̿o̍̐̌̄ͬ̿ͯ ̓̃̿́̍ȟiͨ͋ͪ͑j̈́ͬaͪͪ̿̄̎ͯcͪ̽͆̋̔̋kͬ nṏ́̀ͧ͆ͯ̃n͑̋̽̆̿̇ ͤm̋ͨͦͩ̓éa̿ͣ͗͑̃̋͒t͆ͮ͆͑̿ͯ̃ ͨ̄ͫͯt̀ͣ̃̓̚ȏ͆ us̾͛̐͊́̎ë́ ͗ͬ͊̂͑ť̔͗ͣ̃̚h̃̉̋ĕ͌͐m̓̆͋̒ͪͬ ͛̉͛͒t̓ͨ̽ͩͬ̃̓o ̉kͧ̎̈́ͫ̇̌̈iͯ͌̐͗͊l̄ͭ̋̄l͋ ̄aͤ̉͌̃ͯl͗̒ͧl ̈͋m̄̑̍͗ͪ̉e͒ͤ̋͂a͋̌̚tͧ̽ͯͩ̍̄͊ ̽ȋ͒̈́̀̚s̓̑̀̃̏ ͑̋sͮ̐̒̄ͯͪt̿̒ĩ͛̊ͫ̽͂ͭľ̑̃l̽̄ͩͭ ͆ͫ̑̈̿̎̌oͬͧ͛ͪͦ̚u̔ͨ̓̂ͦtͮ̚ ͒̑͒̄̇ther̓e̿̌̓?ͫ̈
>>
>>54075786
Okay.Then I can cure them and bring them back,even if it takes a little while.
How would that affect you?
Would you cease preservation?
>>54075903
So?
Non meat isn't so easily hijacked,and since Father can hijack organics,it's not much of an excuse.

What,do you think that any AI can just slamjam its way into a cybernetic lifeform?
>>
>>54076073
>Processing Inquiry: "How would that affect you? Would you cease preservation?"
Zero-Seven would be happy to finally fix the data corruption issues that has been growing worse lately. We will cease preservation if our creators ask us to do so.
>>
>>54073187
Orga means Gold in the Rok language, they are extremely obsessed with the metal and colour. It had become common usage tier word amongst the other race in the Dukedom.
>>
>>54076146
Well,then that seems good.I'll help you.Though I'll cure the disease first.And keep a sample,just in case.
>>54076267
Why are they obsessed with gold?
I simply used it for science.Made machinery with it,and some golden tools for certain work.

Also,does that mean Beak of Gold is actually called Beak of Orga?
>>
>>54076348
Relaying a message from Zero-Five. The cryopreserved body is on its way to Serenity Station.
>>
>>54076073
n̓̎̒ͭo̾ͧ̇ͤ̓́ ͗̄bűͭtͩͩ ̄̇́ͩwe̔͌̀ͮ͒ͭͨ ͆͐͛̽t̀ͫͨ̌ͮ̽̚h̾̀ͫi̐̿̒̈́̈ͣn̐͋̇ͯ͌k ͂tͤ͂̾ͫ́̑h͌eͦͬ ͗͒̊̑͊̽̒A̔̏̿I͗͑ͨ ͭ̑͊ͬth͛̓ͨ̓ͫ̓a̓ͨ͋ͬt͋ͯ̓͌͂̋ ̑̿̌͆ͣiͣ̉s̓ͩͪ ̒̃͋̾̑ͣoͤ̾ͫl͂͊ͩḋer͐̾̑ͣ̓̆̍ ͒͌̂ͭt̍ͨ̋hanͮͧ͆͛ͬ ̈́̂̊͛̑̉̇us
͐ͤͫͯ̀ͯ̏aǹ͌̓͛̃̚dͦ̉̍ͨ̋̄ ̃̂ͯ͑s̑̆eeͩ͛́m̓̑͑͑̓̐͋s̔̓͗ ͗̚t͂ȍ̇̐̓̌ ͤ̾bͭ̇ȅͣͫ͐̎ͨ ͯͨ̀̚cͣͦ̔lͧ͂͗ͦ̚o͒̾̔ͩ̆̒s̿̊e̋ͭͫrͪ ̽tͯ̇͂ͣ̾ͧo̿̍ͯ ͊͑aͦ ͋̍ͦͭ̊͒"g̉͆o̓͆̊̓ͧdͬ"ͮ ͪ̓̿̏̽͌thͮ̒ͮ̒̃̽aň͆ͤ͋̐̈ ͊ͮaͩn̓͑ͤ̇̿ ̈́ͯͯ̄A͂̀Ỉ̂͂͒̓̒̒ ̿ͨin̉̃̎̑͂ t̄ͦ͑ͦ͌̾e̿ͩ̈́r͂͆̐ͫ͑̂mͩ̐s ͪ̎̂ͫo͋͗f ̐̿͂͑střͣ̂̆̑̚eͬ͒͌͗ͩ͗͑nͤ͆g͆t̽hͧ̔
ͩ̔̀̓̈́ͤ̚c̄a̓̈́͋͛̒̒n̈́ͭͩͮ̌
>>
>>54076604
Understood.When will it arrive?
>>54076695
But Father is resembles what you would consider a god,and from my research he used to be more.
He could possess any of you at any moment,theoretically.

I don't think your fear is justified,Prethoryn,or at least not specifically at him and other robots.
You or Betus could absorb us,but I trust you as much as I do Karl.

What difference does it make that it's robotic?
>>
>>54076937
Assuming no delays, it should arrive in seven hours.
>>
>>54076937

h̄e͗̃ ͦ̀̇ͣ̇͊cͭ̇̏̈́a̒̄͑̓̓ñ͂'̊̾ͬ̐̒t ̎ͨͦ̄po͗͑ss̈̽̾ͬ̈̒eͨ́͆ͪ͐͋sͭ̽̉ͨͣ͋͑ ͫǔͫ̾ͭ͑̃̆s̈́ͣ̐̚
̆͗ͣ̊̐asͧ̌̈́̍ͣ͗̋ ͤw̆ͬ̃e͋̓ͤ̚ ̀ͯ̃͊̽̂͐h̎́ͮav̊̀̾͌ͮ̚e͌̓͑̃ͫ̈́͆ m͛ͧ̂̎ͪȅnt̊̒ͫ̑͌̋̋iͣ͐̊͋͊on̂͐ͨͮ̚e̍͊d͋̈̚ ̈̉̌ͫb͂ͩ̍ͨ͂e͌ͪ͂f͌͒o͐̾ͯ̀rͤ̒͂e ͫ̿̒ẁe ͆̒͋͆hͫ̄̈ͨ̀̚a͆ͣͫͪve̋̂ͤ̊ͯ̋ ̿l͊̐ͯ̑eͯ̿̾ͭͩ̇aͤ̒ͪ̂͌rͬ̔̀͆n̽̓̄ͣ̒͋é͗d̏͂̓̄ ͛̋tͣͧͬ̈ő̔̽̆ ͌ḋ̀eͭͪ̾̒́̎̚fͭ͊͆̐̓ẻ̋nͧ̎̃͋͑d̔̈́̿̎̒ áͪgͪ͐ͤaͣ͋ͧi͌̈́ͮ̌̒́n̈́̔ͧ̒s̃͊͗̎̒t͊ͧ͑ͯ͐ e͛x̋aͮcͫ̏͂̔̍̂̓ťͬ͑̀̓̎̚lͭy͌͑͒̊ͮͨ ͐̉ͪ̔͑͒sͪ͂u̓̓̉̎̌͑cͪ̓͂͑ͯ͒̊h̒̆ͦ͊͊ ͌aͨt͑ͪͣ̈́̎̄̎tͨ̍ͩaͯ͌̒ͨ̏c̋͑͐̏̒̃kͤ̋̐ṡ̒ͮ͌̔
̋̔
̈́ͫͦͬ̐t͐̆̓͋̓͛̽hͭ̐ͯ͂̍̇ͭẽͩͯ̋́̋͐r̿ͧ̒ͣͣ̂́ẻͤ̈́ͨͣ ͨ̄͛ṡ͆̔̔͂̒͌ė͋ͪͣ̽̄̈e̔m̄̑ͬ͊͒̑̈́sͫ̋ ̽̈ͫ́̿n̄̆̔ͭ̄ő̆ ̌̒ͣ̑̈̌̏w͂̇̾̌̀̌a͋͂͛̇͐̋yͪ̀ͦͯ ̇̂ͪ͂ḟ͋ͩ̌ͪö́̒̈́̒̽ͬ͒rͪ͑̿̍ͨ͛̽ t́̄h̃ê ̌̀ͬnͭ̽̚o͛̉͑̾͊nͫ ͮ̃ͧ̏mͩ̔̿ͭe͗̋̎ͦ̀at̃ͬ́͂ ͌ͩ͆t̋̋̐oͨ̄ͩ̃ͣ̐ ͣ̂̑̽̎ͤͪd͊ͫ̒̈́ͮ̓ͪeͩ̽͛f̉͒̈́̊̃̚è̈́̑̐͋ͧn̋dͬ͐̓̉͊ͯ ͛͗͋
>>
>>54076937
It's the way your translations are taking it. Rok are obsessed with gold, well it seems to be a genetic disposition toward the metal, possible inherited greed?
>>
>>54076989
Seven hours?That should give me enough time to prepare.

So,have you any unique cultural aspects?
>>54076995
Defend yourself?How?
I mean,a sufficiently powerful psionic force can act as a shield,so perhaps you use that?A null effect would cancel your hive connection,but could be used as a last resort temporarily.

Regardless,AI have defenses as well.Anti Viruses,traps lain inward,or even just using certain mainframes that have a one-trigger system can prevent it.
>>54077004
Hmm.I am not sure.Tell me,do you use gold in any ceremonies,or technology?
>>
>>54077268

we ́a͟re̶ ̶p̛s̕iơnic̛ b̡u̷t ͠o͢n͟ly̷ use įt ͞for̴ t́h͢e͘ ͞p̵urpos͠e͟ ̀o̵f͟ ̶th̵e͜ mi̢nd
̀b͝ut͘ we ̢a͞re̡ ͡ve̷ry ͘v͘ery ̷goo̶d̨ ͡at̛ ̧mak͘ing ͡o̶t̶her psi̕o̧n͜ic͡ ̢th̨i͞ngs͞ ̨not ̵w̧o͝r̵k̶
̛bou͞t͠ s̸ure ̀h̵ow
̴we̷ thin͘k i͟t ìs̷ t͢he s͡h͢ear̸ a̛mo͠u̷n̛t ̢o͠f p͝si͞o̶ni̸c e̶n͞erg͡y wè ̨are c͞o̵n͘śta̕nţly ̵pa͘sśi̷n̷g bac̡k ̨a͢n̴d for͜t͟h ̶i̢s̴ ͢tǫo͝ mưch ͝ba̛ck̡g̵ro͜un̶d ̵noise͟ ̕fo͠r̨ óthe̕rs
̷b͡u̧t̵ ̡fo̷r ̷p͟o͞sse̡ss͘ío̡n rȩsi̧sti̧ńg w̸e are͢ o̴ne̕ ͠wil͝ļ ͞w̨h̸i͡c͟h͡ ̕is ͢qu͠i̢te ̷s͠t̛ŕo͞ng
a͠n̢d ̷we̵ ̧ha̡v́e nò re̵ál̕ am̵biţi̧o̧ns and bu͢t̛to͜ns̴ ̨to p̶r̶ess͠ t̨o ͝g̡et u̕s ͞tò ma̸ke foo̸li̸sh ̸d́e̛a͘ls͡ ̡
>>
Apologies for my abscence I was called in to personally snuff out some Cabal enclaves back home.97% of Dominion space is secured and our war fighting capabilities have reached even greater levels since I last spoke with you all.
>>
>>54077350
Foolish deals are no issue,Prethoryn.We both know they never work out.

Why people make them,I do not know.

However,Father is incredibly powerful.From my research,he has power to rival the Court.
He could mess with your psionics.Though your background noise may render you relatively immune.After all,psionics do require a modicum of concentration.

But I do not mean you'd be possessed,necessarily.What I mean is that while any normal person COULD be possessed,it is not only highly unlikely,but many here,like you and I,are either immune to it or at least can resist it sufficiently.

To simply distrust and be rude to non organocs simply because they COULD be possessed is rather prejudiced.They could be resistant to it,as you are resistant to possession.

Ooc
Sorry if I take a while to post,my internet is rather eh right now.

Also,I added a Prethoryn Smash command to the discord.
>>
>>54077443
Markon,it is good to see you.The Horde is nearly defeated,so we need your help now more than ever.
>Carter sends an encrypted message on Dominion channels

#Also,we must discuss soon.About what I mentioned,about a year ago,with you and Ezekiel.I found out more.#

>He speaks normally again

But enough about the war.How is the Dominion,and your family?
>>
>>54077268
Gold is used for most high purposes, including our own currency.
>>
>>54077268
I can't say that we've developed a true culture since our creation, since the Cybrid Collectors are more concerned with preservation and observation than forming a culture. However, we do make an effort to help the preserved species keep their culture. It's important for their identity as a species.

We also don't know about the culture of DATA CORRUPTED, though their homeworld might contain some clues about it. Said homeworld, designated as Origin, is also marked as a preserve planet out of respect for our creators, though Zero-One will allow long distance examination.
>>
>>54077523
Well,now that you will have your masters,perhaps you will have time to develop one.

Also,why do you have corrupted data?
>>54077499
Then perhaps it is just a cultural thing.Do you have myths surrounding it's usage?
>>
>>54077609
Our databanks has an unfortunate design flaw that causes a severe glitch at times, corrupting phrases and words. We use the databanks to access words for memorization and vocal communication. Zero-Seven can fix them, but frequently they're too corrupted to be repaired, forcing us to replace them entirely. The designated name of our creators is one of these cases, and we can't remember it.

Earlier, 'Galactic Federation' in the databanks was corrupted, but Zero-Seven found out and fixed it quickly during my Greetings Protocol.
>>
>>54077715
Maybe your creators could reteach it to you?I cannot guarentee their memory,however.This procedure will only have a 60% chance of fully restoring all motor and mental functions,after all.

Bringing one back from the dead is hard work.
>>
>>54077889
Ooc
I added a dukedom !rent command.
I'll add a serious one soon,though if you want a custom one Taxla you can tell me now.
>>
>>54077609
The Rok believe that gold was the metal that was able to kill the great sap monsters in their ancient history. It's also played a role in several other legends and maths of theirs.
>>
Can some one give me a sumarry of this threads events so far
>>
>>54077889
There's hoping.
>>
>>54078175
You want an overview on galactic history?
>>
>>54078126
Sap monsters?What are sap monsters?
>>54078175
Ooc
The Horde is on the brink of defeat,the Perfected are planning something,things about the Divines are being discovered,the Dominion has problems with psionics,and Father is still on the loose.

If you have a specific query,go ahead and ask.
>>54078300
I will likely succeed,however.
>>
>>54078338
Creatures that dominated Murder in ancient times. I'll explain more after I have rested,

Ooc night
>>
>>54078499
Hmm.They sound quite dangerous.
Ooc
Good night
>>
So,any developments,my friends?
I plan on getting some dinner,and then finishing the Changeling disease.

By the way,anyone want something?
>>
>>54078720
A sandwich.
>>
>>54079449
A sandwich?
I'll just get you a Big Tak,then.
>Carter leaves for his ship
>>
>>54079522
Thanks famalam,
>>
>>54079636
>Carter arrives at Ploraxian WacDonalds
{Yes,I'd like two Big Tacs,and one large drink.Some straws and napkins,too.Keep the change.}
>>
>>54079902
AND SILICON DON'T FORGET MY SILICON!
>>
>>54080011
Okay.
{And silicon}

Yes,thank you.

Okay,I'll be back in five minutes
>>
>>54080173
>Carter returns amd puts the drink and food on the table.

Okay,enjoy yourself then.
I'll just eat my sandwich over here.
>>
>>54080435
>Enjoy yourself
>Scoots close to Carter
Don't mind if I do.
>>
I have returned everyone and I'm starving too I might get a Wooper. It feels like a year since I've eaten anything.
>Sits down after ordering his food next to Carter and Beally. His scars extremely visible.
OOC:Just got done with work did I miss anything?
>>
>>54080629
I think there are some Gekhazha Hoo steaks left over, if you would want that?
>>
File: 1479677343110.png (53KB, 680x814px) Image search: [Google]
1479677343110.png
53KB, 680x814px
>>54080629
The only thing you missed was the Andronian
>>
>>54080565
Okay.
>Carter bites into his,and offers Beally his drink
>>54080629
Sure,grab one.
S
So,how's the home?I've just been researching.
>>54080663
Please,yes.As a side.
Any nebula developments?
>>
Ooc
Also,here's the discord

I am making commands for people to have small empire summaries.If you want to make yours custom,just join and offer something,like guidelines or sentences
>>
>>54080712
"Thanks the silicon was getting a bit chewy."
>Stares into distance, drinking up Carter's diet Mr. Plox.
"slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppp"
>Hands Carter back an empty cup
>>
>>54080712
Well to answer some of your questions. Yes,the Whales are still alive on Earth,they were repopulated to the world's oceans after the Eternal War and are currently doing good. Earth is pumping out ships and war machinery at a massive rate and troop numbers are in the billions. And my fleet has been winning quite a few victories lately it's been hard fighting but the lads have doing good.
>>
>>54080872
Great news.Are the whales under a new classification?
How is the UE homelife?
>>54080820
No problem.
>Carter throws it away
How are you?And your place?
Last time I was there I fell asleep mid tour.Sorry about that,by the way.
>>
File: Nightmare.jpg (134KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare.jpg
134KB, 1440x810px
>>54080932
"Don't worry about that whole falling asleep in the middle of my heavily fortified fortress thing.
The AC4RD is fine, absolutely fine, I think the new weaponry is ready if you'd like to see."
"And me? I'm the same old sad sack of shit, I've always been he he."
>Cringes
>>
>>54081037
Sure,I'd be up to see.
Might wear something better this time,too.
>>
>>54081062
>Caresses Carter's chest with her hair
"Maybe something a bit softer too."
>the tendrils start to get a little too grabby.
>>
>>54081101
Um.
We are with company,ya know.And isn't that hair sentient?
>>
>>54080932
Home? Damn been awhile since I've even thought about it. Life is hard I guess for most people like my parents and my family but it isn't a hell hole. Well we were lucky though when some factories close entire families can go homeless and end up living on the streets because that's what a lot of the work in the UE and Earth is focused on. Life has it's luxuries of course and most people generally have food,water and electricity in abundance and while I'm not the biggest fan of it the entertainment industry is widespread and active in every corner of the Empire. And whales have made quite the comeback,with Earth being supplied by the other colonies a lot of the world and oceans can stay untouched from harm. How is life in the Wastes Carter? Daily life must be quite exciting.
>>
>>54081169
"Yeah Sapient but whatever, Hair stop being lewd, It isn't healthy to do without permission.
>>
>>54081173
Hmm.Oceans must be hotspots for tourism.
Have many factories closed,recently?
And the Empire is rather well rounded then,it seems.No public disturbances,I hope.

How is your family?Any kids?
>>54081195
To be honest,I say this because it would be indecent.
This would be a...new experience,to be quite honest,considering you are an eldritch being.
But you can get a room,if you wish.
>>
File: 1414988944190.jpg (533KB, 1813x1453px) Image search: [Google]
1414988944190.jpg
533KB, 1813x1453px
>>54081230
You mean we can get a room right?
And nothing wrong with new experiences right? some new place.
>>
"In second thought the best idea would be to go to sleep right now!"
>bellyflops onto ground.
>Sinks into the ground
>Drank up in a gourd.
>>
>>54081253
>>54081289
Yeah,we can.

Just meet me at the Serenity,room 104.
>>
Well,I am quite tired,now.I think I'll be going now.
If you do not mind,I will be resting in the Serenity this time.My defenses are active,so I have no worries of assassins or samples being taken.

>Carter notices the gourd Beally was in has rolled out the door.

I'll just be heading to 104.
To sleep.
Yep.Just to sleep,rather tired after all.
Good night,and watch out for the Horde.
Ooc
Good night guys.Karl,if you can,keep the thread alive.This is my last bump.
>>
>>54080712
Actually yes. Just a few days ago our science station stationed on the planet picked up some weird background radio waves from the nebula, but our scientists believe that it's just a distant solar flare that gets amplified by the nebula.
>>
>>54083837
Bump
>>
Good morning everyone who was "sleeping".
>winks over at Carter's room
But it is time we will break the enemy today and we will show them that they will assault our worlds and burn our cities no longer!!! We will invade Drassia and conquer it as a symbol of their weakness (and also to get the weapon the Master intended to use against the Court). All who wish to contribute to the assault will head to the System known as Wolf 935. If you have any questions please ask.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>54085835
The Noo Liberty Fleet will assist in the assault
rolling now because I don't know when I can get back to the thread
>>
>>54085835
Good morning,Karl.
I will assist in this assault.The squad of 3 Wastes ships will be provided.However,will the Master be present?I thought he was searching for a way to defeat them through getting our knowledge to beat the Court.He has a weapon of his own?
>>54081910
A distant solar flare?Must have been rather powerful to be able to reach it.

How are colonization efforts going?
>>
>>54086041
>A small but well built fleet of Noo warships arrives. Their hulls scarred from the different battles and campaigns they been through
Thank you speaker. I know they'll bring much glory to Noo.
>>54086148
Well the Master has been researching ways to destroy the Court for millenia. If he's made anything with this and information perhaps we could use it for our own defense.
>>
>>54086270
Perhaps.Regardless,I just want to kill him.

A preserved Court corpse would be perfect for my research.

My ships are ready,Karl.Simply tell me when the battle will commence.
>>
>>54085835
Youll have 5 armadas (Roughly equal to a UE fleet in terms of power) and ground forces numbering 10 Million Assault Legionnaires, 2 Million Psionic Soldiers,and 4 Million Gene Warriors. Many of these forces have been rotated out of the Cabal Scourings so theyve got some experience.
>>
federation units, I have a new unit to showcase, the disruptor. I think you will like it.

>>54081863
why do you repeate that you were going to sleep? you only need to say so once
>>
>>54086344
Alright Carter. I never said we wouldn't kill him we're just gonna take his shit too.
>>54086411
I'm bringing the 21st,8th,9th,5th and 6th Fleets of the Imperial Navy and ten full army groups to invade the planet as well. We will assault the bastards soon.
>>
>>54086682
Yeah.So,you ready,Karl?
I'll be watching through cameras.

Would you like me to use the Anti Horde disease as well?
>>54086644
No reason.Was just sleeping,Astral.
>>
>>54086644
What is this disrupter?
Ooc
Also,I made a Betus and Astral command for the discord.
>>
>>54086772
[not sure what this is but ill ask later]

this disruptor is..... unique if you shoot a unshielded target with this energy blast you will do nothing to the ship, but it will let a small code I have devised loose in the system, the code varies slightly from capture to kill to active self destruct. it is very clever.

[basically astrals rules but with a successful weapon hit]

and I hope you slept well after speaking for so long.

>>54086759
is the cure a sobriety pill?
>>
>>54086809
Ah,so it is a risk free way of utilizing your abilities,at least on basic unshielded ships?

Very clever,Astral.This will prove to be useful for the battle.

The disease is highly sophisticated,mutating along with the Horde and neutralizing their ability to pretty much function or live.No cure is needed,as it will not affect us.

And yes,I slept well.Very well.
>>
>>54086809
Ooc
Also,it is some cool commands.You type in something,and a message plays.I added two summaries for Betus and Astral,as well as a funny one.
>>
>>54086759
The fleet will be ready soon and of course Carter we'll need all the help we can get.
Got work soon but afterwards this shit is going down
>>
>>54086892
right if you post the link I would be thank full, not to mention tell me this "funny command"]

you organic beings constantly talk about sleep, honestly its not like its eating, now that's a good feature
>>
>>54086931
Eh,sleeping is nice.Allows for dreams.I don't really need biological functions anymore,but I enjoy eating and dreaming.

And other things while sleeping.
Ooc
We have a ton,but there is one specific one
Here's the link
>>54086913
No problem.The Horde is going down.
Ooc
Sure,dude.I have all day.
>>
>>54086997
you are very strange. If you sleep you shut down and reboot? how can you do things while rebooting
>>
>>54087052
Naw,rebooting is different.During sleep,one hallucinates.Plus,I find sleep relaxing.

Not like I need it,however most do.
>>
>>54087087
this is strange, I think I may need to "experiment" wit ha few people to learn more.

any idea on improvments or am I needed anywhere?
>>
>>54087264
We will work with Karl in the assault,of course.But that is later.For now,I'm just relaxing.

And sleeping can be done alone.You could try studying sleeping patient's brainwaves.

My sleeping wasn't alone but that is beside the point.

As for upgrades,why not test out your security perimeters?You know how I have traps in my tumor comm,so if something like you or Vox entered you'd die?You could try adding those to your subsystems,make them kill any foreign entities that enter.
It would make Prethoryn less scared of non organics,for one,and would be a good defense.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>54087331
and how did this companion affect your sleeping pattern, hey wait a minute....

[rolling to see if I'm naïve]
>>
>>54087369
>Astrals features contort and he seems to think a while

huh, I know what went on.....your companion kept kicking you in its sleep and you couldn't sleep well as you could have.

and my own defences are perfect enough to stop any digital attack, but an organic hacker, I have found 4 such individuals skilled enough to get through
>>
>>54087430
Yeah,kicking.
That is exactly what occured.

Anyways,you could set defenses against this.Make the hackers get electrocuted.
>>
>>54087463
why would I do that? if they can get in then obviously they deserve to take what they want. doesn't mean I wont track them down for a dual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkdcQgNJHo

I sense you are not being truthful, why do you misinform me?
>>
>>54087505
Because improving yourself would be good,and leave you defensible.
>>
>>54087767
very well, but I do want to find one of these hacker, they will be so much fun
>>
>>54087868
You could hire one to test out your defenses.
>>
>>54087924
or could challenge them?

be creative carter, and you dodged my question.
>>
>>54088009
Challenging them would work.
What question?
>>
>>54088041
bump
>>
The Ark moves to pefected space,we shall break their lines,then their bodies
>>
File: 2dd9fe264b659d9b1d9882f7d62b05a8.jpg (825KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2dd9fe264b659d9b1d9882f7d62b05a8.jpg
825KB, 1920x1200px
25,000 Rumarian warriors paired with 5000 war beasts,and 5000 mercs shall break those bugs and take back our home
the battle begins
>>
File: prethoryn.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
prethoryn.gif
2MB, 500x281px
wͦe̎͒ ͦ̀̂͆s̑̉̿͒ͨh̉̉a͒ͧͫͤ̋ͨ̇ll̔̏̔̚ ̍ͯ͑ͪ͑̍̀dͯ͌̾r̈͆i̋̓͒͌ͫv̾ͮ̾͗̇̌ẽ̒̎ ̎ͦ̍̄̃̇ͦt̐̐hȇ̇̊̉̈́̏̀sê͊ͤͤ́ ͆͋̄pͧ̓͛̿̑r͂̌̚̚ĕfͦ̇e̋͆̋cͭt͆̈́ͨ͒ͣ̉e̓͊ͯd̍̇ ͨ́͆f̍̌̓ͪrͩ̓om͑̓̔̇́̐̉ ͭ͊̓ͫ̐e̋xͮͯ̾ͪͭ̌̇i̐̐̏̂̔̔s̔ͩ̐͗̐̎t̋͊ͯ͗̽e̓ͭͪ́̄̿n͂̽̃͊͗cͣ̔e̓̇ͧ ͑̿̀
>>
>>54090116
Ooc thats fucking perfect
>>
>>54089729
>>54089995
Good.Do you require assistance,Rukaar?
I can send the squad of ships over there first,before the Horde battle.
>>
>>54090267
No,we have already broken the vanguard...landing on Gel..k...Perfected regrouping...break them
>>
>>54090300
Kill them all.
Except for one,please.I can use the samples.
>>
How is the latest offensive going.
>>
>>54090637
It seems the Rumar will push back the Perfected.As for the Horde,I am not sure.We have not begun.
>>
File: for mother.jpg (395KB, 1029x1466px) Image search: [Google]
for mother.jpg
395KB, 1029x1466px
>>
The plan is in action I wish you all good luck in all endeavors but for now all warships jump!!! Drassia falls today!!
>As one the thousands of heavily armored and armed Federation warships move out. Ships from a multitude of cultures and species motivated by one desire,revenge. And as they arrived in the Drassia system and emerged into a killing field of Horde and Eortan ships they would have their chance to get it.
>>
But yeah just got off work. Also bump
>>
>>54092355
The 3 Wastes ships are arriving now.Trust me,they pack a punch.
Let's do this.

Ooc
So,is this a fleet battle?Because these three ships are roughly equivelent to the Horde fleet on Iredass.

Theyare rather powerful,but this is about the most I can send out,so it's like a regular 2000 fleet,but just with three targets.

Anyways,I can give stats real quick,and this battle will be rather big,so are we using combat rules?
>>
>the shell cracks its joints

time to get to work

>the shell becomes inert as astral leaps into the federations comms network
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>54092446
OOC:It'll just be a background to what's gonna happen on the ground. We cam roll a little for it but honestly it'll be too big to manage as a fleet battle
>Federation and Horde ships explode in orbit of the planet. Defense platforms trading fire with Dreadnoughts as fighters duel in space.
The first wave of our ground troops are heading towards the planet all ships give them covering fire.
>>
>>54092589
Ooc
Oh god
>>
Rolled 98, 100 = 198 (2d100)

>>54092589
>cackling with glee, I begin my cyber assult

ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH, ONCE MORE WE WILL SE IF THE PERFECTED WANT WAR. ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREECH DEAR FRIENDS ONCE MORE

[rolling for fleet first and ground second]
>>
>>54092589
>>54092617
>The first wave is brutalized from the undamaged Eortan and Horde defenses and none of the ships are able to escape the plasma and kinetic fire. And squadrons of Federation warships explode in orbit to the massed fire.
Damn that was almost 500,000 dead right there.
>>
Rolled 30, 82 = 112 (2d100)

>>54092640
The Wastes ships are coming in.
Let's see what they got.
>>
>>54092629
OOC: Holy fucking shit dude what did you pay the dice gods you fucker?
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

The Noo fleet will help!
>>
>>54092629
>the planet screams as the vox casters begin to play the mechanicum war cant.

>the soilders of the perfected fall to the ground weeping in pain as my cackles ring over the soundwaves

YOUR ALL GOING TO DIE

>many die of shock

>the fleet above millions of ships fire upon eachother and many detonate their engines to kill their nabours

=[nat bitches]
>>
Rolled 99, 75 = 174 (2d100)

>>54092665
>>54092654
OOC:should i write the flavor text or do you fuckers want to?
Rolling for the Horde/Eortan defenses.
>>
>>54092654
>>54092680
>>54092665
Amongst the chaos,the three Wastes warships arrive.They begin to obliterate the enemy,as they and Astral destroy hundreds of ships.

Half the Noo fleet explodes from opened fire,but they take down a dreadnought.
>>
>>54092688
Ooc
I'll do the fla-

Oh no.Them rolls.
>>
Rolled 54, 8, 76, 46, 18 + 50 = 252 (5d100 + 50)

>the war cant begins anew and hardlight begins to leap from the heavens.

LET US BEGIN THIS CONFICLICT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy-sVTaZRPk
>>
>>54092680
Hah watch those Perfected burn. Now can you repeat that on the Horde and Eortan fleet too?
>>54092688
>The Horde Ironclad warships turn to unleash a punishing broadside into the stunned Federation forces. With a surprising amount of accuracy they send volley after volley into the Dominion and Ploraxian contingents and many ships are torn apart from the quantity of fire.
>The Eortans though slightly less successful give the UE a hell of a beating.
>>
>>54092716
>as my small force of shells drop to the ground two are shot from the sky in an instant before the shells land the siege shell unleashes a deadly barrage taken up by its two other fellows felling many.

HOLD MY ALLIES HOLD, I HAVE A PLAN. KEEP THESE SCUM HERE THE FEDIRATION DEMANDS IT
>>
Rolled 91, 11, 8 = 110 (3d100)

>>54092769
>>54092755
>The Wastes ships destroy a few more ships,amd target the anti air guns.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>54092769
>The Horde battletanks close in. Pumping out high explosive and armor piercing rounds by the dozens at the shells.
>>
Rolled 14, 28 = 42 (2d100)

>the shells then leap back into the stratosphere before disappearing

HOW RUDE

>cyber assault again
>>
Rolled 9, 79, 36 = 124 (3d100)

>>54092783
>After the initial bombing run,only one goes down.They go for another.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>As Carter's ships take down most of the AA-guns, a squadron of Noo bombers tries to take out strategic locations on the planet
>>
Rolled 7, 70, 60 = 137 (3d100)

>>54092801
>They fire upon them one more time,to eliminate the last one.
>>
>>54092816
>They all die.
>>54092818
>The last gun explodes in a fiery display
>>
Rolled 99, 9, 97, 83, 98 = 386 (5d100)

>>54092783
All fleets increase fire power. If you haven't done it already overcharge mass drivers I want as much fire on those Horde dreadnoughts guarding the planet's atmosphere.
>>54092816
Holy balls
>>
File: exterminatus.gif (282KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
exterminatus.gif
282KB, 400x296px
Rolled 12 + 10 (1d30 + 10)

>the speaker looks pleased as he enters comms

the hive brings good news, we help

DIE SCUM DIE
>>
>>54092840
>as the hive ship reaces the planet, a large shard detatches and lances into its surface towards the core.

[in seven turns the planet is dead, airless and inhospitable. GTFO]

>the hive speaker cackles

we are done here

>the vanish

night night
>>
Rolled 61, 95, 7, 10, 97 = 270 (5d100)

>>54092894
>In the background,a mysterious ship looms.

>The Wastes ships open fire on the rest of the fleet.
>>
>>54092836
>The Horde and Eortan fleets are savaged by the fury of the UE fleets. Massive shells and missiles ripping apart even the heavily armored enemy warships. And the force of dreadnoughts acting as planetary defenses are brought down in a hail of fire.
Yes!! Fuck yes!! Carter you ready to drop and hit the ground with the second wave? They're getting ready now.
>>
>>54092911
Trust me,I got this.

I'm gonna launch 24 granicaps on the planet.

They'll kill everything that resists without any losses
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>54092894
OOC:Well with a Court entity there nothing is uncertain but that should be good enough dude
>The Admiral gets onto the next landing ship as the next wave of ships starts heading to the surface
>>
>>54092933
>>54092942
>After taking heavy casualties Federation and Wastes forces land on the ground and start advancing on the cities. Iron Bears leading a brutal defense as even the Wastes creatures start to die.
Well how many more do you have on hand? I don't think they're used to an enemy with the power of squatting.
>>
>>54092997
They aren't dying,Karl.They just stop to regenerate.

6 can take down planets.
>>54092942
Ooc
Jesus,everyone is getting bad rolls today.

And trust me when I say those granicaps will win with no casaulties.
Also,Karl,you want a UE command in the Discord?
>>
>>54093035
Ooc
Unless the Master arrives.
Then they will probably die.
>>
>>54093035
>>54093055
Well I guess you're right they seem to be-
>Dark bolts strike down the Wastes creatures disintegrating them and the UE soldiers and vehicles around them. Great power armored shapes in armor as dark as the void and with weapons too terrible for anything short of a starship to endure march all over the attacking forces.
Hey Carter think you can guide an orbital bombardment here? It seems we've found the elites of the enemy.
>>
>>54093035
And sure. Can I get the link again?
>>
Rolled 75, 61, 82, 61, 87 = 366 (5d100)

>>54093175
Damn it,those guys took out all our ground forces!
At least Granicaps aren't valuable,but they won't work here.

Karl,don't engage in orbital bombardment.
Help my ships blow it up.

>The Wastes ships open fire.

Ooc Here ya go
https://discord.gg/Sdv7Wj
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>54093292
I'm sending in the third wave Carter. And if those were the body guards to the Master it means we must be getting close.
>The Admiral's attention is immediately focused on the giant steel tower in the center of the fortress city
Found it but it seems to be heavily shielded.
>>
>>54093371
I say we install explosives in the planet's crust and blow the place.

Then we nuke from orbit,and ready all extradimensional weapons.
>>
>>54093395
Okay well perhaps we should at least try to give them a chance to negotiate before we nuke the planet? I know we'd all love to murder them but surrender might save some lives.
>Smiles as he orders around an infantry squad
But I've had nukes and heavy drills brought down as well just in case. It'll take a few hours but we should be able to get it done.
>>
>>54093395
Just joined the discord. Also how well do Granicaps deal with flamers or plasma? They sound a lot like the Thing to me
>>
>>54093442
I don't really think we should.Time is of the essence,and that faggot of a Master will just start acting high and mighty due to his tragedy with his wife.

We gotta end it now,Karl.Before they slip away.
>>54093459
Ooc
Okay,just suggest a command.I'll show some examples.

Also,granicaps are Wastes beings,offshoots of branicaps,and 12 can conquer sectors.They practically are resistant to everything,to be honest.

Luckily,they will decay is too many are present,so I can only have like 24 at most out,and all the ones on the ground are dead,so no worries.

The only reason they can even leave is due to them being weak.

So,it should be balanced.I can't exactly field 400 wastes ships or infantry like you do because of decay,but my dudes are strong,at least in this reality,so it balances out.

Anyways,the only ones left are on the ships the prevent boarding,and the dead ones either were completely deatomized or automatically decayed themselves to stay out of enemy hands.

So no reason to stat em or anything.At least not now.
>>
Perfected have been pushed off Geth,they are regrouping.they have...structures, that i have nevr seen forming blockades.the ARK is going to be fired once more
>>
File: IMG_8866.jpg (374KB, 1920x1321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8866.jpg
374KB, 1920x1321px
>>54093551
Ooc
Btw,granicaps,unlike branicaps,are also made of Wastes stone.
>>
>>54093617
The ARK?
Okay.Though,you know,you could ask for backup or something.
What kind of structures?
>>
File: Sauron-e1348474315182.jpg (76KB, 655x605px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron-e1348474315182.jpg
76KB, 655x605px
>>54093551
<<Small one why do you attack? I only wish to save you all. To offer a different path from the devastation your reality faces.>>
>The massive armored figure speaks from his mighty tower and his voice is heard in the mind.The echo of his words ringing in the brains of all in the system.
<<<Small one why do you attack? I only wish to save you all. To offer a different path from the devastation your reality faces.>>>
>>
>>54093647
No time for backu...this is out glory...the structures are,living,whale like beats with large spines connected into a wall
>>
OOC:Gonna be AFK for a bit so don't do anything too Earth or Drassia shattering till I return.
>>
>>54093674
>He activates his comms,and they both see each other.
>Carter looks impassive,and holds a mug of coffee..

I cannot say why the UE and Federation as a whole attacks.Maybe because you attacked them.

I can say why I do,though.
I attack because of three things.

One,because your plan sucks and killing people to stop killing people is retarded.You should have just worked with us,asked for help,explained your goals before invading.Hell,I'm gonna kill a Court interloper after this,so we already have the weapons you need.But no,you just had to be an aggressive force

Two,because you are a whiny emo faggot hung up on a dead girl,and the type of bitch I would have poured period blood on at a prom.

And three,because I want your corpse so I can add it to MY weaponry against extradimensional entities like the Court.It will be puppeted around and used,and I'll go to an alternate reality wife your wife in it and beat her to death with your carcass so Karl,Taxla,Markon,and I can laugh at it over a drink after we win.

Know this.If the Court is ever killed,it will be by my hand,in an awesome fight I'll record to view on my VHS on Christmas.
And you will be dead.
Nothing you have done,or will ever do,matters.In fact,you are the reason your hoe of a wife is dead.

So how about you do everyone here a favor and kill yourself,before we shoot your ass down and I dance on your body Roarin' 20s style.

>Carter sips his coffee.

>>54093694
You know that is an invasion,not a defense,right?You literally can pull out and wait for our fleet.

Or I can send reinforcements,they would likely arrive fast enough.

Are you sure you do not want backup?
>>
>>54093713
Ooc
No problem.

Though Echo might be more than a little peeved at my response.
>>
File: xrhRuXP.jpg (537KB, 4237x1898px) Image search: [Google]
xrhRuXP.jpg
537KB, 4237x1898px
>>54093965
>static echos through the vox and sounds of conflict
we need no...up...made landing on moon,blockade under bombardment
>>
>>54094036
Are you winning?
>>
>>54094183
the moon is being fought for...we are holding most of it...fleet battle rages in a stalemate
>>
>>54094252
Then the ARK may not be required.We can send troops in,break the stalemate.Remember the 1000 Rumar warriors you gave to our fleet?We could send them.
>>
>>54094381
Aye that could work,the moon has be taken,but the blockade is becoming stronger
>>
File: images[1].jpg (33KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
33KB, 284x177px
>Reality suddenly pauses, everything freezing at a pivotal moment.
>And then it -screams-
>Writhing shadows of rot and decay swarm over the entire chamber, something titanic forcing it's way into reality, burning away existence itself as it does so
>The -thing- that has manifested into the chamber is larger than all of Creation, dwarfing even the greatest of the cosmos' wonders. It is the beginning and the end of all things, the end of Creation.

//GREETINGS//
>>
>>54094523
>>54093965
<<Haha Carter of the Carnem Wastes you have fallen straight into my plot.I knew this war would speed the development of your weaponry and attract the attention of the Court now together we shall destroy them>>

<<<Haha Carter of the Carnem Wastes you have fallen straight into my plot.I knew this war would speed the development of your weaponry and attract the attention of the Court now together we shall destroy them>>>
<The spire breaks from the ground and it's true form is known. It is the annihilator of all things. It is cessation shrunken down and focused to destroy one specific target and as it levitates off the surface of the planet the UES Hell's Arrow reports boarders and it's immense bulk turns to aim at the hated Court
>>
>>54094598
>Carter is astounded at Echo's audacity.

Are you serious?You absolute idiot.I won't help you.

I could care less about killing OMEGA,if that will ever happen it will happen one on one,with honor.

But you have killed innocents,and now ask to become allies?

Naw,fuck that.You gonna die.And the Court would have shown up regardless,retard.
>>54094523
What's up,OMEGA.
Wanna curb stomp this guy?I got extradimensional weaponry.
>>
Arggh...the beasts...the abyss itself screams...fire..fire...the blockade wil...fall...char...g..e
>>
>>54094742
The Rumar soldiers are being sent.Hang on.
>>
>>54094704
<<You are weak Carter of the Carnem Wastes. Who would have thought one from the Wastes like you would be so sentimental. But you shall witness the salvation of this universe today. No more shall die Carter stuck between the End and the Court. The universe shall be free and I will have peace>>

<<<You are weak Carter of the Carnem Wastes. Who would have thought one from the Wastes like you would be so sentimental. But you shall witness the salvation of this universe today. No more shall die Carter stuck between the End and the Court. The universe shall be free and I will have peace>>>
>Hell's Arrow and the Tomb of Echo open fire at once at OMEGA. Their lances of pure destruction and nothingness tearing into the being as more Horde reinforcements enter the battle space
>>
>>54094812
I ain't sentimental.You of all people should know that the Wastes only works for it's own.

I just don't want you to win,because you killed my granicaps and acted like a fag.

Either way,you are the one being shot.Reconsider who is weak here.

You gonna die,and if those ships do not work,I'm coming down there in my weapon myself.
>>
>>54094898
<<And what do you bring Carter of the Carnem Wastes?My reinforcements are burning your fleet and the ship known as Hell's Arrow is mine. With it's troops on the surface it was easy to conquer and now your Federation dies around you.>>

<<<And what do you bring Carter of the Carnem Wastes?My reinforcements are burning your fleet and the ship known as Hell's Arrow is mine. With it's troops on the surface it was easy to conquer and now your Federation dies around you.>>>
>Another volley from the two weapons tear into OMEGA as the Master prepares to meet Carter hand to hand
>>
>>54094998
One,my ships have retreated to help the Rumar.

Two,I'm coming down in a physical form,if you are as well.One that affects you.
Let's go boyo.
>>
>>54095052
>Holds out his mace to Carter and laughs. His massive Iron form watching the battle from the the command ship
<<Have at thee. And watch as your friends die>>
<<<Have at thee. And watch as your friends die>>>
>>
Bump
And Carter shall we try out the dueling rules for the fight or just do d100s?
>>
>>54095150
>A large,imposing form lands on the planet,facing the warrior.It appears to be a haggard mass of flesh,resembling a warrior in a gas mask.

>It holds what appears to be a shovel,composed of bone and flesh.It speaks in Carter's voice.

I'm going to make you a monument to the Horde's failure.
>>54095379
Ooc
I plan on Carter winning,just saying,but 1d100s are fine.This is a little scripted,to be honest.

You know?
>>
>>54095444
Ooc
You can go first
>>
Rolled 52, 24, 14 + 20 = 110 (3d100 + 20)

>>54095444
OOC:That's cool. Even if the Master does get some good rolls we'll just say he hit you bad and ran away or something. The plus 20 is because ya know he's a Knight and is good in melee.
>A massive mace swings three times at the Ambassador. Blackfire all around the head of the mace as the Knight attacks.
>>
>>54095482
>The mace grazes Carter,swiping some flesh off his form.The stench of rot hangs in the air as two monstrosities duel.

You need practice,my fellow antique.

>The shovel is swung towards his helm.
>>
Rolled 56, 26, 82 = 164 (3d100)

>>54095533
ooc
Roll was eaten
>>
Rolled 53, 79 + 20 = 152 (2d100 + 20)

>>54095533
>>54095551
>The blow dents the helmet of the Knight. A portion of it's from escaping from the armor.
<<You shall pay>>
<<<You shall pay>>>
>>
File: images[1].jpg (27KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
27KB, 259x194px
>>54094704
>The titanic mass of darkness seems to flow and shift and observes both the Ambassador and the Knight

((AMBASSADOR)) %%WHY DO YOU FIGHT%% ##This## $$KNIGHT OF THE COURT$$
??

>>54094812
>>54094998
>OMEGA barely even notices the ships firing upon it, seeming more interested in the conflict between the ambassador and ECHO.
>>
>>54095551
OOC:Anything in the 90's will be mortal wound to the Knight. 97,98,99 or 100 will straight up kill it.
>>
>>54095605
<<Do you not remember OMEGA? And I have come to kill you and your so called Court. >>
<<<Do you not remember OMEGA? And I have come to kill you and your so called Court>>>
>Looks worried as the weapons seem to do nothing to it's hated enemy
>>
Rolled 41, 83, 42 = 166 (3d100)

>>54095611
Ooc
Sure,then.
>>54095605
He apparently wants to kill you,and I want his corpse.

So,how is the Court?It has been a while,my friend.
>>54095574
>The blow hits his chest,and Carter is slightly pushed back.

I've gotten real tired of you,Echo.

>He charges,pointing the end of his shovel at him.
>>
>>54095703
>He takes the blow letting the shovel pierce his armor. Letting his form be absorbed by the Tomb weapon
<< I have found the key that I have been looking millennia for,like the first sacrifice to stop this Cessation a sacrifice is needed now. Only a piece of the Court can kill the Court.>>

<<< I have found the key that I have been looking millennia for,like the first sacrifice to stop this Cessation a sacrifice is needed now. Only a piece of the Court can kill the Court.>>>
>As the weapon absorbs his essence he lets it fire into OMEGA and the abyss
>>
Rolled 57, 74, 6, 7, 16 + 20 = 180 (5d100 + 20)

>>54095769
>>54095703
>As he dies a flurries of blows strike out from the wounded Knight at Carter. The weapon glowing and about to overload from the power of the Court entity joining it.
>>
Rolled 24, 7, 54 = 85 (3d100)

>>54095769
>>54095851
He is hit in the head,his gas mask inadvertently splitting open,revealing a tentacle mouth with a jagged maw.

>Carter attacks in a stabbing motion.

Your weapon is weak,and so is your conviction.
>>
>>54095881
<<We shall all die>>
<<<We shall all die>>>
<<<<We shall all die>>>>
>The last of the Knights essence is absorbed by the weapon. The ship already aflame as it prepares to fire
OOC:Run. This will kill a Court entity. It will uber kill you.
>>
>>54095925
>Carter spears him with his shovel,and begins to reboard his ship.

I'm taking your corpse,buddy.

OMEGA,evacuate the place.This system is gonna die.

>His ship begins to leave.
>>
File: bluegoldstarburst[1].gif (7MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bluegoldstarburst[1].gif
7MB, 500x500px
>>54095695
>//OMEGA// seems to not actually care much for what ECHO has to say

**WE** ^Remember Not^ ##WHAT## @@You@@ ((Insect))

>>54095703
>OMEGA turns it's attention back to the Ambassador

**Kill Us**
??
&&LAUGHABLE&&
>OMEGA seems somewhat amused by the thought

&&THE COURT&& ##Is Doing Well Ambassador##
%%ALTHOUGH%% -THE CENTRE- ^Wishes^ %%TO%% ((Meet With The Federation Once More))
>>
>>54095999
>The weapons explodes spearing OMEGA with a beam of pure cessation a massive shockwave blowing away the planets atmosphere and burning the surface as the fleets pull away.
>>
>>54096036
OOC:It has to do something. It's pretty much a Casaba howitizer with a Court being as the nuclear shaped charge so it's gonna hurt at least. Like a lot. Like enough to weaken the Court for a long time at least.
>>
File: factory_settings_v3[1].gif (5MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
factory_settings_v3[1].gif
5MB, 480x480px
>>54095999
>OMEGA spreads it's mass out across the system upon hearing the ambassador's words.

##VERY WELL THEN##
**We Shall Bring Them To The Court** ##UNTIL## **This is Resolved**
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (2MB, 480x267px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
2MB, 480x267px
>>54096044
>>54096084
>AS OMEGA begins to draw the system into itself, the burst of light spears it's being
>There is a nightmarish scream as OMEGA is torn through by the blast
>Reality breaks in that very moment, shattering like fine glass.
>Something has gone very, very, very wrong.
>>
>>54096036
>>54096087
OMEGA,the thought may seem amusing,but my research has been going well.

Although I would rather not kill you.
As for the Centre,he is free to visit.

Also,is Beally your sister or something?Because then I may have bad news,or good,depending on your opinion.
>>54096121
>As the shockwave is occuring,Carter's ship and his three other ships leave the system,narrowly escaping.
>>
Well everyone it seems the surviving Horde and Eortan forces have routed as the Master died but damn
>Even outside the system the explosion and the shockwave from it can be seen rippling reality.
No ship could survive that. I'm glad I told the survivors to jump when I did.
>>
>>54096154
>The shockwave quickly hits the the fleet even from a few light days out.
Ummm Carter how far should we run? This does not seem to be a good place to be.
>A few ships explode as waves of broken reality hit them.
>>
>>54096231
Just run until the screaming stops.
>>
>>54096276
Always a good plan.
>The remaining few ships out of the fleet of thousands jump heading to Serenity
Hah we'll race you there.
OOC:Gotta go for a little. Keep the thread alive.
>>
>>54096333
I think I'll wait for OMEGA.

See if he is fine
Ooc
Bye

But in like 5 minutes I gotta go for about 2 hours
>>
>>54096154
>>54096163
>>54096231
>The shattering of reality begins to surge outward, encompassing whole systems as the screams of OMEGA echo outwards.
>whatever ECHO had done, it has had terrible repercussions for all of Creation.
>The surging tide of non-realty continues ot expand, not stopping, not ceasing. it devours everything in it's path, pulling them into a maddening spiral.
>>
>>54096400
>>54096381
Ooc
Okay I gotta go now

OMEGA make it kill a sector or two but try not to go overboard please while I am gone

Thanks

I'll be back,keep the thread alive
>>
>>54096400
>>54096429
>From ECHO's armor laughter can be heard on board Carter's ship even as the Federation fleet flees the destruction.
I don't think it even is OMEGA any more. Something has happened and somehow that beam of cessation has wounded it.
>>
File: remembrance[1].gif (5MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
remembrance[1].gif
5MB, 480x480px
>>54096429
>Reality starts to get pulled apart as existence is sucked into the whirling vortex of madness that had been opened with the wounding of OMEGA
>Screaming echoes out, but there is no indication that OMEGA is hearing anything spoken towards it, or that it is even physically there anymore.
>The festering wound opened by ECHO's desperate attempt to end the Court begins to consume all of reality, drawing it towards a final oblivion.
>>
>>54096565
OOC:Just make it consume most of Eortan space and make the sector like a giant void. At least till Carter gets back then we'll look into it more.
>>
>>54096565
And I am horrified and cautiously optimistic about how this is going to go
>>
File: giphy[5].gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[5].gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>54096603
>>54096706
>The hissing void of multi-colored unreality pulses and shudders, stopping suddenly. The warping and twisting madness within shudders with dark shapes, and the screaming drones on.
>The gap opens wider and wider, growing and growing like a gaping maw. The void widens, given a greater glimpse into what lies beyond.
>madness. That is what lies beyond. utter madness. Entropy in it's purest form is what lies beyond that wound in the fabric of all.
>>
Bump. Probably will make a new thread in the morning if this one dies.
>>
>Carter's comms turn on,and a holographic view appears.In the background,a gigantic resting abomination,the same one used by Carter, is lain on a huge table in the ship,apparently being repaired.Echo's arsenal is hung up nearby,and Branicaps tend to it.

Hey,Karl.Sorry,the ship needed patching up afterwards,as well as the prototype.

Honestly,I didn't expect for me fighting Echo as a giant monster to work so well,but now I know my prototype could kill a Court being.Once I get Father,and modify this equipment,this will greatly improve it.

Although since the armor and mace is now whispering,I will store my giant monster body separate from it,and Echo's equipment,cool as it is,will go in a non Wastes vault.Until I can learn of it.

For all I said of the guy's stupid reasoning,he fought well,and his taste in armor is baller,though too metallic in my opinion.He was a worthy opponent.

I hope OMEGA survived,though.For a being like that to die from a simple shot,would be disappointing.
And there is nothing in that sector.This threatens to take over all of Eortan space.

Anyways,I will be on standby.At least my Granicaps will be resurrected,when the next Hematization arrives.

Karl,get your forces home.We have much to discuss.
>>
>>54098090
Well we'll have to wait to the morning Carter reality warping events always leave me with the biggest headaches and this is not an exception. And though much of the Eortan sector is gone a great deal of the Horde and Eortan fleet managed to escape. And don't get too cocky ECHO wasn't anything on the scale of the larger entities and he let himself die to kill or wound OMEGA. But for now I must sleep,good night.
>>
>>54098271
Yeah,maybe Echo was small,but he still was a Court entity,and considering that Father is considered a threat to DANTALION,once I get his corpse my prototype will be improved,until I find a way to incorporate my final piece of technology.

Regardless,you are correct in that some fleets escaped.However considering the Master is gone or at least under our control they will break apart and kill each other,shattering into warbands that are easily defeated.

But I will sleep as well,now.
In my ship,after doing some late night research.
Gotta burn the midnight oil.
Good night,Karl.

Ooc
I'll stay on until the thread dies,then we'll make a new one in the morning.
Night.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.