[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas for missions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (91KB, 1000x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 1000x690px
Hey, /tg/, lend me some brain power here.

I'm preparing for a Horror/Espionage campaign in GURPS. The PCs are operatives of a benevolent conspiracy out to prevent the end times by collecting artefacts of black magic and keeping them out of the hands of evil people (two other rival conspiracies are hunting for them, but their motives for wanting the artefacts are hidden from the players). The Bricks of Maru-Du article from Pyramid #3/5 has the full details on the artefacts.

I need ideas for missions - each artefact can be used for one type of black magic power, the PCs have to find it and exflitrate, rival agents are after it also.

What have you got?
>>
Time period?

>Artifact in small village that isn't all that small when you get to the mines
>Artifact in ancient temple, horrors ensue
>Artifact was inside you all along, and they want to rip it out
>>
>>54066104
>The most important artifact was friendship.
>>
>>54066104
Modern times. Earth.

Here and now, basically.
>>
>>54066183

APPALACHIA ARTIFACT

OLD COLE MINING / LUMBER TOWN IS IN DIRE STRAIGHTS

ARTIFACT IS A WAY OUT AND PEOPLE ARE CLINGING TO IT LIKE CRAZY
>>
>>54066139

>Enemy has this artifact
>Only way to obtain it is by dismantling their friendship
>>
>>54065989
Do what I do for gurps. Ape shit and cleverly hide the fact that you aped it. Movies and shit will be your best source of this.

I once ran the entirety of Curse of Strahd without anyone finding out.
>>
>>54067161
Well, if your players have never played Curse of Strahd before I'd imagine that wouldn't be too difficult to pull off.
>>
>>54067161
>Curse of Stradh in GURPS

Ooo, I like that.
>>
>>54065989
>Artifact is in a time loop
>Whoever holds the artifact gets stuck in the loop
>until they can figure out a way to pass it on to someone else

No good ending.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.