[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evil Circus Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Okay /tg/, through some weird party choices my group has arrived at a sinister Circus and have gotten super wrapped up.

Theyre going full undercover as performers to try and shut down all the creepy garbage.

Any ideas of cool encounters, puzzles, or events I can throw at them to really spice it up? I have the obvious of making enemies various types of performers (firebreathers, sword swallowers, strong men) and having my party be disarmed while undercover is a great chance to throw some extra stuff at them that cant be solved by lolmurder.

Any ideas or help would be awesome /tg/, y'all always help when im having DM writers block
>>
>>54064814
The "hog roast" food concession only seems to get deliveries from bakery and greengrocer ...
>>
Dagger thrower tossing daggers at person on wheel.

Points if player is tied onto the wheel
Points if player is throwing the daggers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT9OdJ5snoQ
>>
Diamond Ace Caravan. Murderers and child kidnappers from the steppe.
>>
>>54065444
oh fuck one of the players IS undercover as a knife juggler

hell yeah im using this
>>54065188
Grisly, but very usable
>>54065556
will watch for ideas
>>
Midgets. Lots and lots of midgets.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AotSwDs4aA

Watch the whole thing.
>>
Circus Animals driven mad and bloodthirsty.

Are surprisingly acrobatic. Malicious Elephant rolling on giant steel ball. Can crush players with the ball and swings its trunk around for harassment and displacement.

Gorillas using the trapeze.

Lions hit-and-run through flaming rings.

Lots of positioning displacement. Maybe find the animal tamer to disrupt their coordination
>>
>>54065660
that is pretty amazing, definitely using it
>>
File: shits fucked up yo.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shits fucked up yo.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>54065660
Adding on to this, how about circus animals that used to be people?
The more freakish they look, the better.
>>
>>54064814
Luckily for you there's an entire book on the subject! New World of Darkness- Midnight Circus.
>>
>>54065744

Eh, personally I don't think you need that extra layer.

It feels like "Not only are they evil, but also super evil!"

I wouldn't do it unless it's pretty much what the whole circus plot revolves around.
>>
>>54064814
Where did the whole evil carnival/circus trope even come from? "Something wicked this way comes", or was it present earlier?
>>
>>54065744
Depends how dark you want to go, but I love it!
>>
>>54066004

Look it up. I'm going to guess around the same time the modern "circus" was formed.
>>
>>54064814
iirc there's an ep of tenchi muyo about an evil circus, maybe look into that

and watch pinocchio I guess
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.