[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Black Lodge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: rr-22349-bw-r-e1495436956954[1].jpg (40KB, 806x537px) Image search: [Google]
rr-22349-bw-r-e1495436956954[1].jpg
40KB, 806x537px
>Suddenly with no warning your party is dropped into a weird forest near a weird town, with only a single note saying "Seek The Black Lodge."
>Welcome to Twin Peaks
>Bonus: Inquisitors from the 41st Millenium are dropped into the town instead.
What happens /tg/?
>>
Who the fuck knows. I doubt they'd do very well.
>>
File: rr-16592-bw-r[1].jpg (68KB, 806x537px) Image search: [Google]
rr-16592-bw-r[1].jpg
68KB, 806x537px
>>54041582
Things probably wouldn't get too bad if they are subtle about things. If they go full Leeroy Jenkins though, it may very well end in an unfortunate meeting with the Woodsmen.
>>
File: Woodsman[1].png (150KB, 690x360px) Image search: [Google]
Woodsman[1].png
150KB, 690x360px
Woodsman bump.
>>
>>54042112
Got a light?
>>
>>54041560
A better question, would Special Agent Dale Cooper make a good Inquisitor?
>>
The new season of Twin Peaks is the greatest artistic accomplishment of the 21st century so far.
>>
>>54043437
No he's too much of a straight shooter, too honest, doesn't play politics and worst of all he dabbles in the occult.

On a side note, it is terrifying to me that David Lynch looks exactly like he did 30 years ago.
>>
>>54043465
That describes a lot of inquisitors though. Also, Lynch's character's hearing aid could tottaly be a shitty 40k prosthetic.
>>
Two Twin Peaks threads on /tg/ at the same time is not a coincidence.

>>54040187
>>
File: tumblr_mixo036rK11qguakjo1_250.gif (486KB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mixo036rK11qguakjo1_250.gif
486KB, 245x400px
>>54041560
I ran Twin Peaks in Call of Cthulhu once, with dashes of Mage the Ascension (which had a great netbook for Twin P).

Suffice to say the party managed to release the spirits in the black lodge and got everyone in town killed.
>>
File: Nic-Zombie[1].jpg (77KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Nic-Zombie[1].jpg
77KB, 970x545px
>>54044753
>Suffice to say the party managed to release the spirits in the black lodge

I kinda wish to know the story behind this now.
>>
File: rrrr.gif (999KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
rrrr.gif
999KB, 500x375px
>>54044814
No time for storytime but basically they found a lot of clues about a Nephandi cult that was transforming people, the culprits and their rituals were revealed, but instead of destroying them the party decided to recreate the rituals to "expose the villains", hoping to convince the police and others that they were right in their suspicions. They tore open the veil to the black lodge without thinking about the consequences and Hell followed.

They thought it was a Scooby Doo mystery and weren't familiar with how things go in CoC games.
>>
File: 800-2[1].jpg (60KB, 615x341px) Image search: [Google]
800-2[1].jpg
60KB, 615x341px
>>54045001
>No time for storytime but basically they found a lot of clues about a Nephandi cult that was transforming people, the culprits and their rituals were revealed, but instead of destroying them the party decided to recreate the rituals to "expose the villains", hoping to convince the police and others that they were right in their suspicions. They tore open the veil to the black lodge without thinking about the consequences and Hell followed.

So they decided to use rituals that were developed by a group of people who are explicitly stated as desiring to "destroy the entire Tellurian", and decided to use those EXACT SAME rituals to "expose the villains" and ended up ripping open a portal to Turbo-Hell in the process. In Mage, a setting that is pretty obviously fucked already, with the Abyss and what not. Goodness, and I thought only werewolves from Apocalypse could be so ignorant as to when one should not take a specific course of action.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.