[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1582: Execute The Cat Already Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 84

File: 1498529459883.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1498529459883.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54025952
>>
in the overlord jump there's the "physical powerhouse" perk, where it says:
>"You are just strait up more physically powerful than your race should
be. ... Races other than humans see a similar boost to their physical abilities in line
proportional to what would be normal for their race. Scales with level, and applies to other races you might have from other jumps"

so, does that mean it applies to races i chose after this jump or just the ones i have from before the overlord jump? And can i somehow increase the level over 100%
>>
>>54033556
Given the wording after and before.
>>
>>54033586
>>54033556
i'm currently looking at it says fully:
>Physical Powerhouse: You are just strait up more physically powerful than your race should be. If you’re a human you could easily lift and throw a full grown horse a few dozen feet, run at speeds comparable to said horse, and possess endurance enough to match three of said horse. Unlike many Innate Talents you don’t actually have to do anything or learn anything in order to make use of this. Races other than humans see a similar boost to their physical abilities in line proportional to what would be normal for their race. Scales with level, and applies to other races you might have from other jumps. Demihuman races get this at a discount.

so a human at starting level (i assume that's 0 or 1?) can do stuff like that, just imagine what one at lvl one hundred could do. Now imagine the same with a kryptonian as a starting race....
>>
>>54033556
It applies to any race you have, no matter when you bought it.

As for levels higher than 100, you can't buy a higher starting level in the jump.
You could get a cap remover and train more, but strength in-jump (and after) isn't actually measured in levels. That's a holdover from the Yggdrassil game.
>>
>>54033673
Yeah that seems to be what it says but it is a bit ambiguous.

Seems to basically do the same thing as Strongest of All from EVO. Not sure how the level scaling is supposed to work but I suppose it just serves to give you an edge over other individuals of the same race/class/level.
>>
is there a way of making permanent copies of powerful items, like Thors mjolnir?
>>
>>54033678
To expand on this, it still scales as you get stronger of course.

Whatever the equivalent to "throw a full grown horse a few dozen feet" is for your actual level of strength, that's the boost you get.

It's hard to put exact numbers to this, but i shouldn't have to mention that a standard human can't actually throw a horse at all.
Those suckers are heavy.

>>54033718
Strongest of All just gives you peak for whatever your race is.
As i mentioned above, a normal human throwing a horse dozens of feet is way, way above peak human.

The scaling is simply in relation to your base strength.
A Level 100 Warrior origin can already throw around a horse - the perk text says you can kill armies just with the air pressure of your strikes - even if he's just a puny human without that talent, because level 100.
So Physical Powerhouse would scale to give an equivalent multiplier to that as a normal human would get.
It basically makes you several times stronger no matter where you start. The stronger you are already the bigger the boost.

>>54033782
Minecraft Cheat Mode.
>>
>>54033782
Minecraft?
>>
>>54033806
>a normal human

Yeah but this is a human from a fantasy VN/MMO. Probably doesn't constitute a normal human.
>>
has anyone else been compelled through the jump-experience to do only good/never kill and even become god-fearing?

I mean, since the first start it was revealed to me, that there is more than just my normal life. Entirely different worlds with forces i can't even try to comprehend. That made me realize there's a strong possibility that God exists. In whatever form that may be. But he is probably out there and he may be watching me and judging all my actions.
Now don't get me wrong, i don't really like being bad either way, but this realization really makes it hard to enjoy jumps like the generic zombie apocalypse one. I feel compelled to pay to get to the earliest time point, before the actual outbreak and prevent it from happening at all, saving as much people as possible....quite boring
>>
>>54033834
I assume it referes to what the reader considers a normal human, not a high level character.
It wouldn't be a very useful metric otherwise.
>>
>>54033869
>he is probably out there and he may be watching me and judging all my actions.
Oh, just the Benefactor then?
>>
>>54033411
On that, we can only speculate.

Invisibility cloaks were woven from Demiguise hair, which didn't permanently retain the effect. Wizard made ones used either an exceptionally strong disillusionment charm or a bedazzling hex, true invisibility seems to be beyond them.

Arithmancy is a magical discipline that studies the magical properties of numbers, including predicting the future with numbers and numerology.

Runes were symbols representing various sound values, belonging to a runic alphabet. Runes were studied at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the subject "Study of Ancient Runes".
>>
>>54033873
Well yeah but a normal human for the setting which still obviously has a lot more potential than a regular human. Really it all comes down to the perk being pretty unclear.

I'd suggest asking the jumpmaker usually but the jumpmaker for Overlord is on another website and his rulings tend to be totally fucking crackers.
>>
>>54033869
When it comes to shit like that, I always keep this line of thinking in mind. If I'm only acting goody goody cause I know the guy with the keys to heaven is watching, I'm not being honest with him. Whether he's watching or not, whether heaven exists or not, I'll live my life as I think is right and not what I think pleases the views of certain others.

If God turns out to be as good as the hype says he is, then me being a generally good and moral person, this should mean I still get the A-Okay from him, even if I wasn't the Mega Saint of Saintly Sainting and saved everyone and even if there were a few times when I was selfish or jerky or even outright nasty.
>>
>>54033916
that's the thing: there is a great possibility of the benefactor just testing you. How do you know?
Maybe there is someone beyond the benefactor. We don't really know the agenda behind, so i better play it safe
>>
File: nesbanchobig.png (561B, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
nesbanchobig.png
561B, 240x320px
>>
>>54033409
Build with the only aim to make combos and get as much power as possible in the shortest amount of time.
>>
>>54033869
No. I've met gods. I've killed a few of them. I'm even one myself in some worlds.
And jump-chan is above all of them, and doesn't care one bit about morality.

I mean, i'm generally helpful or at least indifferent, but that's because i like to think i'm a pretty nice guy and try not to be an asshole, not because i fear some higher power.

As for jumps like Generic Zombie Apocalypse, my assumption is that the worlds i go to are already pre-existing. They aren't created just for me.
If i roll for the outbreak already being in full progress in the above example i'm send to a world where that's the case.
If i pay for an earlier entry point i get sent to a different world where that's the case, the first world doesn't get fast-forwarded just for me.

>>54033931
Brellin actually was in the last thread this morning and answered a few questions.
I found him to be pretty reasonable.

As for the perk being unclear, i'm pretty sure that's by purpose.
It's a reasonable option for an imagination game.
I can certainly get a clearer mental picture from "you can throw a horse" than "you are 5x stronger".
>>
>>54033947
Stop giving him attention and he'll fuck off back to whatever hole he originally crawled out of
>>
>>54033945
I don't know, so I don't care. How can you plan for something where you have no idea what the thing is? You're certainly not going to please god by lying to him and kissing ass. Purposefully acting different only so that you don't displease him, rather then out of a genuine desire to do good, seems pretty sinny to me. At the very least it's definitely tarnishing the good you do.
>>
>>54033945
But you have no means of knowing what this hypothetical God might think. You don't know if It would have moral standards or not, if it would judge you by it and hold you accountable, you don't know anything at all. It's just weird illogical speculation.

This makes no sense to me.
>>
>>54034005
yeah but i want to also live according to my own values, that also means i wouldn't kill anyone. but with all that jumpchain power the temptation to kill becomes greater
>>
File: Peter Pan.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Pan.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
Reflecting on the suggestions I got in the last thread, I've made a few changes to Peter Pan.

Mother Knows Best is now the 100 CP item in the Drop-In branch while Mixed Identity is now 200 CP. Dreams of Neverland now has a discount if taken with the Forever Neverland drawback.

I changed the CP prices for some of the companion options, and I added some more details to the companions as well. For instance, I enhanced Tiger Lily and Tinkerbell to make them more acceptable under their current prices.

Oh, and I lowered Marooned Moon in the Lagoon to +300 CP and added a couple more details to it.

Please let me know your thoughts on the changes and on what else I can do to the jump.
>>
>>54034065
All right so you're using faith as motivation to abide by your own moral code. That I get. It's basically a RP choice.

Does it really make your chain boring or was that just an expression?
>>
>>54033962
That's kind off what I did for the beginning of my chain.
Build up massive amounts of varying powers and combos, then take it easy when I've got there.
>>
>>54033947
wow, I've actually gotten fanart!
>>
>>54033962
Getting enough durability and regen to not die from something stupid is basic common sense, not min-maxing.
And picking your jump order so that you can pick up defenses against mind control/time fuckery/whatever before you go to jumps where you need them is also only good sense.

I mean, you could just start your chain with Investigation, Dodgeball, Career Model and so on, but don't come complaining when you slip on the stairs and break your neck or get in a car accident or something equally stupid.
Not to mention that the point of jumping is to get away from the boring drugdery of reality.
You can bet i'm going to pick up superhuman athleticism, magic and psychic powers and similar stuff at the first opportunity just for coolness factor.
I'm not playing Dodgeball for 10 years or developing videogames when i could be fireballing orc hordes or travelling the stars instead.
>>
Hey , so after Marvel magic my sacred treasure which includes my Kinetic Cestus from Monster Hunter is indestructible, is putting a "big bang Grenade" into its ammo hatch a good idea or bad idea?
>>
In supernatural and smite, since if the particular god is taken/already present, can I not choose them?
>>
>>54034085
>Does it really make your chain boring or was that just an expression?
well, it depends on how far advanced in the jump i am. At first it's almost not noticeable, but if i get enough power i feel the strong compulsion to safe, protect...almost everything. So it's equal parts tyring as it is boring. And i do feel the strong compulsion to prevent horrible things from happening. that does include the zombie apocalypse stuff i mentioned, but also time traveling in several jumps to prevent the big bad thing to happen in the first place (thus spoiling a lot of fun/adventure)
>>
>>54034151
Is the name literal? If so, that's a bad idea. In general, you don't want cosmogenic amounts of energy in a small space, it does weird and unpleasant things to physics. No one wants quark-gluon plasma getting on their rug.
>>
>>54034167
I'd assume so. Unless the jump says you can take a character's place, you shouldn't be able to. That seems like just a generally good rule.
>>
Are there any growth perks that work on things other than training? Like making things that grow with time grow faster?
>>
>>54034174
Maybe try an alt chain with a more self-centered MC.
>>
File: deacedoesn'tneedastory.jpg (80KB, 1200x692px) Image search: [Google]
deacedoesn'tneedastory.jpg
80KB, 1200x692px
>>54033869
This question is both easy and hard to answer. For one thing, it seems like almost every jump in the multiverse has its own 'origin point' - creator gods, big bangs, and sometimes has active deities, other times they're totally deterministic. But...

It still doesn't explain where the multiverse itself came from or why Jumpers are reoccurring phenomenon. It doesn't explain why my 'destiny' was apparently written in stone the moment I began this chain. It doesn't explain how the memories of a world-devouring titan became a planar demi-goddess.

I don't know the answers to these questions, and it feels like the more power I acquire from the chain, the less in control of it I actually am. I try to act 'normal' a good deal of the time, blending in with the populace until the world's drawbacks manifest, because I have no idea what to do if people become aware of what
I can really do. Most of Worm was me being in hiding until I was actually needed, and people were fucking terrified of me. I almost wish there was a power I could actually consult, maybe someone to plead to just to make my benefactor's wish come true.

But the 'all-powerful' beings I speak of are either localized, disinterested, or cruel and sadistic, either way having no interest in the plight of a wanderer and his shadowy benefactor.

I don't fear Gods. Hell, I punched one out recently. I fear that many of them have no real power over the way things are, and that I have no answer for how this began or how it will end. And I fear no one has an answer for any of my questions, anywhere in all of creation.
>>
>>54034178
>Is the name literal? If so, that's a bad idea

yes it is, I am the patron jumper Of bad ideas After all,so not only Have I created a set of 50 grenade launchers that fire big bangs I've also created a Society, wherein the knowledge necessary to do so is public and taught in freely Available Post-doctorate courses,it's basically the microverse battery from Rick and Morty only time is Stopped at the point of The Planck epoch rather than speeding it up drastically to create a race of intelligent beings to manipulate into Powering generators for you.

>it does weird and unpleasant things to physics.

how unpleasant are we talking here?

>No one wants quark-gluon plasma getting on their rug.

I can always just 3-D print them a new rug and, what if I need to punch something really hard?
>>
Hey Cats, I remember a while back you mentioned a possible update for Bioshock Infinite. Do you still intend to do that at some point?
>>
File: Berserker_(Tamamo_Cat)_Stage3.png (335KB, 512x720px) Image search: [Google]
Berserker_(Tamamo_Cat)_Stage3.png
335KB, 512x720px
>>54033494
I refuse.
>>
File: RESurvivorHypnos.png (413KB, 661x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RESurvivorHypnos.png
413KB, 661x1000px
>>54034199
quantum evolution from worm.
the seed of light from kamen rider heist part 1.
primal evolution from starcraft zerg.
pandora system from heavens lost property.
karma chameleon from gunnm.
hypnos gene from resident evil and maybe some of the virus mods.
the entire eve search for eden jump.
may want to take something like social engineering eudaimonic from alpha centauri to help them work together.
>>
>>54033869
no, the more power my Jumper has gained the more he has lived by the idea that power and responsibility are directly proportionate.
>>
Just noticed that the King's Avatar jump was uploaded to the drive. Were any of the problems addressed?
>>
>>54034520
I think it was only shown in the thread once.
>>
>>54034520
Yeah, only posted once and never addressed the pretty bad balance issues it had.
>>
>>54034646
I was there for that thread and I do not recall anyone mentioning balance issues then,could you be more specific?
>>
File: 1483071639465.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483071639465.gif
4MB, 320x320px
Wukong, you floating around here somewhere?
>>
File: Hey kid wanna purge.jpg (128KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Hey kid wanna purge.jpg
128KB, 1024x724px
>>54033869
>only good/never kill
My jumper kills a lot but she acts in a way that I would consider moral. Killing isn't done lightly. I don't think you can be a pacifist and be moral though, so the question as posed is nonsensical as far as I'm concerned.
>even become god-fearing?
The Emperor's love is as limitless as is ire is terrible.

I jump as though I don't have any information as to the jumps, I mean we're talking thousands of years by now and I didn't take any memory perks until about jump 30. That kind of absolves me of any obligation to intervene. If I do I have a non interference policy when it comes to laissez faire democracies. I establish humanitarian organisations in the Emperor's name and look to do good optics so the governments will be inclined to ask for help during crises.
>>
>>54034677
People brought up how some perks were much more or less powerful then others on the same tier(One perk in particular was mentioned that multiplied your power five times over against any artificial opponent) and how many perks did not give any use outside of MMO games, despite other perks on the same tier having equal use in and out of MMO games. I believe Drakensis said he would try and fix the balance issues these result in.
>>
>>54034751
Somebody prolly just uploaded it so it wasn't forgotten then. Put it up in WIP for the time being?
>>
>>54034751
Fair enough, I didn't remember.

>I believe Drakensis said he would try and fix the balance issues these result in.

well , were they the one who uploaded it to the drive? because it might've just been someone a bit Overzealous or a shitposter trying to threaten the drives integrity by uploading it before things got fixed,either way it should be brought to Brutus's attention that it wasn't quite Ready yet.
>>
>>54033782
>>54033806
>>54033812
minecraf cheat mode
>duplicate any single item you possess

does that mean i have to OWN said item. Do i have to pick it from the beginning of a jump from the item section or can i duplicate something i require during a jump.
I just wanted to quickly "borrow" Thors hammer, you see
>>
>>54033869
Omniversal deities might exist, don't care. I'm not likely to die and they haven't handed me their divine edicts or anything like that. I recently killed 430 000 men in battle that needn't necessarily die. Neither my benefactor, nor this 'God' have seen fit to reprimand me.
>>
File: IMG_0672.jpg (173KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.jpg
173KB, 752x1063px
Best perks to combine magical skills with gadgeteering skills to make magitek?
>>
>>54034785
did you mean acquire ? No, you can use it on anything you Actually have which includes things acquired Or created in jumps ,you can only use it on one thing a month though to choose carefully.
>>
>>54033869
>>54034793
To add, if one did want to send me to Hellish torment for eternity that's their prerogative. If I can't stop them, then doing so is perfectly just.
>>
>>54034751
From a quick look at the two it seems that the one on the drive is an updated one and some of those complaints have been taken into account. I'm not sure if anything else is new, though
>>
>>54033869
I have no idea why I'd believe in some grand unknowable judge any more than I do now. I already know I barely know anything. This universe is vast, difficult, and full of powers beyond my comprehension. I can't even mentally hold the true meaning of the number of ants on the planet. The idea that God is more likely to exist just because there's more I don't know than I thought there was stuff I didn't know doesn't really follow, though. God always had the same likelihood of existing, it's just my understanding that changed.
>>
>>54034876
Still needs to be in thread and with a changelog.
>>
How fast do Solars regen motes?
>>
>>54034916
8 motes per hour at rest, 4 motes per hour at light exertion, nothing under heavy exertion.
>>
>>54034783
>to threaten the drives integrity
You guys honestly worry me with how serious you take this shit sometimes.
>>
>>54034961
Anon, it's bancho. Just ignore his ramblings.
>>
>>54034961
oh! . Don't worry, You shouldn't confuse Me with people, I am just banchô-Ano.
>>
>>54034979
He's not wrong though.
>>
File: Monkey.png (92KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Monkey.png
92KB, 1200x900px
>>54034682
>Wukong, you floating around here somewhere?

In your bedroom
>>
File: 1481614355804.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481614355804.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>54035059
THE OTHER WUKONG, DAMN IT. THE JUMPMAKER
>>
>>54035072
DON'T WAIFU FELLOW JUMPMAKERS, HEAVENS.
>>
So if I wanted to take the three Star Wars jumps we have in roughly chronological order, what order would that be?
>>
>>54035087
Kotor, Clone Wars, Original Trilogy.

Old Republic and Bane, when/if they get made, would be in between Kotor and Clone Wars
>>
File: IMG_1280.jpg (228KB, 751x1062px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1280.jpg
228KB, 751x1062px
>>54035087
KOTOR, Clone Wars, OT.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>54035077
I JUST WANT TO FINISH SOLARS, DAMMIT

I DO NOT WAIFU OTHER JUMPMAKERS. THAT'S WORM'S JOB.
>>
>>54035072

So you have 2 wukongs now?, Do they know about each other

>>54035087

Kotor
Clone Wars
OT
>>
File: 1486576733639.png (3MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1486576733639.png
3MB, 2550x3300px
>>54035059
Monkeys are not for lewd!
>>
>>54035103
>>54035104
>>54035108
Thanks, that's what I had gathered from searching some timelines (man this was confusing)
>>
File: Rise of Legends jump V0.2.pdf (92KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Rise of Legends jump V0.2.pdf
92KB, 1x1px
Right, finished making some improvements to the Rise of Legends jump after the suggestions from last weekend.
V0.2 has a list of heroes in the Notes section for those who don't know (or forgot) what's available fior the powers/ultimates option. The rest is mostly just clarifications and phrasing and such, because sometimes I apparently can't into words.
Enjoy, let me know if this version works better.
>>
File: 1453605888323.jpg (20KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
1453605888323.jpg
20KB, 600x420px
>>54033869
I have picked multiple priestess options in my chain, yeah. I've been a Christian nun (by default, since that's the only religious role for females in Christianity outside of a modern setting) at least twice and an angel several times more, and so half of my memories were literally God-fearing for those jumps. Overall that's not who I am though, because an omnipotent God is limited to a single world and I'm a dimensional traveler not bound to such things. It makes little sense to care about one world's god even if he's more powerful than me.

Doesn't hurt that the Christian God is usually a bastard.
>>
>>54035109
Gods...
I want to put a child in that monkey.
>>
>>54033782

In the game Path of Exile, there's an extremely rare drop called the mirror of Kalandra (?) which is consumed to create a perfect, mirrored copy of any item, which includes any modifiers/enchantments.

But you'd have to go that jump, find one, and wank that it works on out-of-jump items.
>>
>>54035105
I dunno man. You seem to be having a lot of fun doing it.
>>
>>54034243
>how unpleasant are we talking here?
Extremely. The best case scenario is that the physical constants of reality get locally (by which I mean, "in a stellar cluster-sized region") randomized, in various ways that would not make for a good environment for anything resembling life to exist in. Hell, anything resembling matter to exist in, particles wouldn't be able to bond together. The worst case scenario is that you wind up overwriting the universe with an entirely new and empty one, effectively destroying all reality.

>>54034243
>I can always just 3-D print them a new rug and, what if I need to punch something really hard?
No, you can't make them a new rug, because chemical bonds no longer can exist in that space.
>>
>>54035109
What if the monkey keeps lewding me tho.
>>
>>54035230
Anon, I hate to tell you this... But that means you look like a monkey.
>>
>>54033869
>I feel compelled to pay to get to the earliest time point
That's kind of a moral dilemna for me in Jumps with distant eras as starting points. Do I pick the earliest one to do my best to prevent tragedies, or do I decide that doing so would be erasing the later generations and go for the latest era?
>>
>>54035260
Well that would explain why women keep getting spooked away.

... Not sure how to feel about that now, in all honesty.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (853KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
853KB, 2560x1440px
>>54033494

Alright, the first draft of Factorio is complete, now I need feedback and help balancing it.

https://pastebin.com/0nxQcrZ0
>>
>>54035109
That open vest made me consider breast size being linked to power-ups.
>>
File: Poor Peter.jpg (64KB, 919x285px) Image search: [Google]
Poor Peter.jpg
64KB, 919x285px
Friendly reminder that pic related is from an actual comic.
>>
>>54035406
Forcing the Drop-in origin to be a biter colony seems a bit weird. Maybe change it to a drawback?
>>
>>54034979
>>54034987
It's not just Bancho, though. Other people say that kind of stuff too.
>>
>>54035406
>https://pastebin.com/0nxQcrZ0
...Why is the drop-in a hive-thing?

That seems more like it'd be another origin.
>>
>>54035406
Expand the factory. Expand the factory. Expand the factory.
>>
>>54035406
I like the idea of Drop-In, but it might be a good idea to give one of the regular backgrounds the option to be Drop-In. While I think being an entire hive of spooky monsters is baller, people seem to prefer Drop-In to evade any burdens or expectations a real background would bring.
>>
>>54035481
Except when other people say it it's normally a joke. There is no integrity or quality to the drive anyways with all the garbage that got accepted early on.
>>
>>54035481
Those are just shitposters trying to stir some shit. They don't really care.

They just bring up that argument if it's someone from SB.

We get a lot of shitty jumps even these days.
>>
>>54035575
Jumps from here are a higher quality than SB jumps because there's more feedback and improvement here. So it's safe to assume that if the jumpmaker is from SB their jumps aren't going to be good.
>>
>>54034816
Harry Potter and Thundercats have magitek perks.
>>
>>54035475
…Are Spider-Man and Iron Man lovers now or something?
That's a little to touchy for a heterosexual bromance.
>>
>>54035406
So, just to clear up, Drop-In's are /A/ bitter, a swarm of bitters, or a colony/nest on a AoE strategy deal, or just themselves with bug powers? It is not very clear.
>>
>>54035406
now when body bank says it cannot be made faster,is the year relative to time in the warehouse or outside because my warehouse is much faster on the inside and the outside?

need more items ,

items need appropriate discounts

I like how the drawbacks also cover the drop in background since it's so different that something a lot of people overlook so good marks their.

are the various colors of science Juice going to be a thing because I would like science juice please, or what I just get that from a combination of the tech tree and Factorio database?
>>
>>54035669
Spider-Man is just that broke.
>>
>>54035475
What comic is that from?
>>
>>54035669
Have you ever been on a college student budget?

Also. No. No sjw here.
>>
>>54035669
Do you understand how dead broke Peter is in actuality
>>
>>54035682
>>54035698
>>54035704
Oh.
Homeless Spider-Man would be a cool story line.
Spider-Hobo.
Hobo Spider
>>
>>54035682
Isn't he even richer than Tony lately? With Spiderman being Peter's "bodyguard" (cough bullshit cover story cough)?
>>
>>54035669
>That's a little to touchy for a heterosexual bromance.
A guy hugging a guy because it turns out they are not homeless used to be fine. Now anything beyond a fistbump and closer than an armslength gets the gay treatment.
>>
>>54035693
>>54035723
It's from, somewhere around Civil War, so it's a few years old.
>>
>>54035723
>Isn't he even richer than Tony lately?
Lately.
Parker industries started just recently
>>
>>54035729
Don't forget a guy near children is obviously a pedophiliac.
>>
>>54034816
Hyperdimension neptunia lowee perks.
>>
>>54035693
http://viewcomic.com/avengers-v5-001/
>>
>>54035729
This is modern Marvel we're talking about. It was a legitimate question.
I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like that.

>>54035801
So Cap is still a Nazi, right?
And judging by this cover, they've either resurrect the golden goose that is Wolverine, or that alternate universe one is dressing identically to 616.
>>
>>54035729
>>54035755
Funny enough all that started along with feminism.You know, first semester comunity-college psychology: were anything means you subcontiously love dick and are a huge pervert.

...Aaaand we are bringing the /pol/.

Stopping myself now.
>>
>>54035876
Having a dick makes you a pedophile and a nazi. At least that is according to a recent bill that got kicked out of congress.
>>
Okay... I finally came up with the 400 CP perk for the Master origin. Tell me what you Anons think:

Feel the Force Flow
400 CP - Even the most stoic members of the Jedi sometimes fall prey to pangs of irritation or fear. Aspirant Sith often fail to bring forth the feelings necessary to command the churning Dark Side energies they seek to wield. However you would exist as a bastion of tranquility or a tower of rage and hate, should you fall into either respective camp. If nothing else, you’re a Master of your emotions. You have an absolute sense of self-control. Able to quell any and all feelings or evoke said feelings in yourself up past the eleven. You shall always feel what you will.
>>
>>54035801
>>54035852
>2012
My mistake.
This is before everything went pear shaped.
>>
>>54035612
There are lots of jumps that get dumped into the drive without any feedback. Specially when nobody knows the franchise.

SB does a lot of 'unknown' jumps as well nowadays, but they get a closer inspection once they come to the thread.
>>
Any comments on the modified Rise of Legends jump I posted? I feel like I'm pretty much done with it, but I want to know if the hero list makes sense to people who don't know the game.
>>
Is there another perk that duplicates the effect of Drain No from Young Justice?
>>
File: 1496036269746.png (36KB, 210x258px) Image search: [Google]
1496036269746.png
36KB, 210x258px
Give me the update on what's going on in your chain
>>
File: we have clearly passed it.jpg (107KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
we have clearly passed it.jpg
107KB, 1058x705px
>>54036164
I took to God damn many drawbacks in solars, shits fuck'd yo!
>>
>>54033869
god-fearing is such a weird thing for people to hold as a virtue to me. If I only do good because of a fear of God, then I can still be evil, just a cowardly sort.

also what >>54034889 said about belief, I know I don't know an infinite amount of things, what would adding more change?

As for never killing, at a certain point in my build, I had to stop killing. Not trying to help people stop be assholes when you are so untouchable to then and have plenty of time to find non-lethal solutions just makes one a giant dick.
>>
>>54036086
The Power Is Jumper's, from Marvel Magic, is actually better than Drain No. Go get it, it's great.
>>
File: IMG_1154.jpg (55KB, 564x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1154.jpg
55KB, 564x317px
>>54035105

Heavens I got a question about Neo-Heisei Part 3.

If I buy Game Maker IX, would I be able to infect myself with the original strain of the Bugster Virus using the notes that come with and give myself Patient Zero powers ala Emu and Masamune?
>>
>>54036164
>>54036206
Too many drawbacks, yes.
I just finished Generic Magical Girl. With "It Never Stops" and "Fighting Real Monsters".
After 10 years of constant, merciless war i have come to regret my greed.

On unrelated news i think i need a peaceful jump with competent PTSD treatment.
>>
>>54036288
animal Crossing,Helsing and eclipse phase are good for that kind of thing
>>
>>54036304
I'm not sure you understand the concept of peaceful. or ptsd treatment.
>>
>>54036288
and here is the build freshly pasted
https://pastebin.com/zci9iiJn
>>
>>54036086
Superman TAS has something, I think.
>>
I already know about one of the perks from Evangelion but is there anywhere else I can pick up immunity to the square-cube law?
>>
>>54036428
There is going to be something for that in the destroy all monsters gauntlet!
>>
>>54035958
Hey FUAnon, how strong were you planning on making the apprentice background in the Darth Bane jump?

Also I think that should be, "up to or past eleven."
>>
>>54036083
Someone posted something last thread
>>
>>54036164
Last Jump was Berserk. Let the whole Eclipse happen just so I could take some notes on how the God Hand were born, as well as taking some samples here and there.
>>
>>54036444
Yeah I realised, its a typo.
Same level as your Force origin choices. Roughly Ahsoka strength and skill.
>>
>>54036273
>>54036379
Thanks
>>
File: SEIG ZEON.jpg (116KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
SEIG ZEON.jpg
116KB, 500x600px
>>54036164
>Give me the update on what's going on in your chain

I had a well earned vacation after saving Hitler, Stopping the Jews and Securing the future of our white children, But sadly that couldn't last forever so the jump we took after that was the UC Gundam Jump and Help Giheren be the great leader I knew he could be. I became a high ranking solider and officer from before the war and with a little charisma and advice I got him to stop being so cold and ruthless and make better decisions which allowed the people from earth and spacenoids to become pure and united under Zeon's reign and a promise to never forget the soldiers from both sides who fell in battle for their ideals

The Beginning of the war for Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikB8B26OUpE

Zeon Victory Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC_jA8AJivU

The Epilogue of the war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmRT6MwJfJ8

Also I thank you for asking for updates in my chain so far, It gives me joy
>>
>>54036452
Yeah, I already included what I agreed with in the clarifications and the list of heroes. At this point I'm mostly just seeing if there's any last changes I need to make and if the balance is OK before I upload it to the drive.
>>
>>54036164
General failure and misery. Nothing new.
>>
>>54036469
Ok. When you release you the jump I'll update the supplement to account for the master origin, and anything else that you personally make rulings for.
>>
File: Hitler Overlord.png (423KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Overlord.png
423KB, 800x1296px
>>54036495
>I had a well earned vacation after saving Hitler, Stopping the Jews and Securing the future of our white children,

Excellent taste.
>>
>>54036495
So this is parody, right? Because "forget the soldiers from both sides who fell in battle for their ideals" might as well be in Zeon's national anthem. There is no amount of charisma perks or even outright mind control that could change their disregard for learning from history.
>>
>>54036552
Two days? Maybe tomorrow as my exams are over. Depends on how long the scenario fluff takes to type up.
>>
File: it's a rerun.png (67KB, 1583x753px) Image search: [Google]
it's a rerun.png
67KB, 1583x753px
Meanwhile in Akame ga Kill.
>>
>>54036608
Wait even the kid emp? He is just misguided and could be fixed with some charisma and reasoning.
>>
>>54036619
He is not part of the government, he's just a figurehead Prime Minister Honest is the government.
>>
>>54036164
I chipped my tooth
>>
>>54036569
>So this is parody, right? Because "forget the soldiers from both sides who fell in battle for their ideals" might as well be in Zeon's national anthem. There is no amount of charisma perks or even outright mind control that could change their disregard for learning from history.

Looks like someone never saw The end of Giheren's greed with 100% lawful Giheren stops all other future conflict in the UC era
>>
>>54036649
Ok cool, keep up the good work then bancho.
>>
>>54036669
I don't believe you, that's too implausible. You are making this up just because you know it's unlikely I've actually played Gihren's Greed and can't contradict you.
>>
What was the caste of Solars that could learn any charm?
>>
>>54036702
Eclipse. Though that ability is of marginal utility given that we're going to have jumps for every Exalted type, sooner or later.
>>
>>54036671
I'm thinking it over a bit, and when it be better to Take them alive so I can coordinate with The Revolutionary Army so that they know they've been replaced so that all this conflict doesn't happen? Except Esdeath,Esdeath Is definitely being teleported into the sun.
>>
>>54036715
Thanks. I'm thinking on starting with Solars for my Exalted jumps, and probably is going to take a while between jumps, so I would probably want to grab some cool stuff since I'm there.
>>
>>54035141
If we buy the Palace, do we still need to buy the Foundry, Treasury, and Reactor to have them appear both in the Palace and in the Warehouse?
>>
File: 1496867912435.jpg (46KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
1496867912435.jpg
46KB, 564x752px
>>54036164
I've become a servant of Odin, wearing the flesh of a Valkyrie, in an age where the Odin and Hel have been forced to work together due to the Vanir having disrupted the Valkyrie's cycle. Silmeria needs to stop fucking things up so badly. At least, that's the explanation I've been given. How true it is, I doubt I'll ever know.

But I've been slapped with the Sealed and Hound of Hel Drawbacks, so perhaps there is a little truth to it. Certainly all sides are acting as if Midgard needs to be harvested for Einherjar right the fuck now. I have the memories of a fourth Valkyrie, Siv (which as a name contains a certain irony if you speak Norse), who is only called upon in times of great need instead of participating in the normal cycle.

Siv, the Singer of the Einherjar, is the most devious of the four sisters. She is not content to simply seek out those Heroes who are dying on their own or have died in the past. She whispers in ears, lies between sheets, and tricks countries into wars that never should have happened. Then, when the armies clash, Siv stands on the battlefield and sends her Einherjar into the midst, killing those on all sides indiscriminately. Of the slain, she chooses the very bravest or most skilled to add to her collection.

I am expected, during my time here, not only to send Midgard to the brink of destruction, but to send large quantities of Einherjar to Odin to bolster his depleted forest. Failure to cause sufficient chaos will result in my death. Failure to train enough Einherjar will result in my Companions, who are Einherjar themselves, to be taken from me to fill in the ranks. It was intimated to my, by Odin, that I will not be getting them back should that come to pass.

So... I'm wandering Midgard and leaving a train of destruction in my wake while being followed by a literal hound of Hel.

One person was not meant to have as many soul-based powers as I currently do.
>>
How can I give robots the ability to use magic?
>>
>>54036859
does the original trilogy Star Wars jump still have "droids with lightsabers" because that's the only thing that does that that I know of.
>>
File: bendy223_by_cloneg-db7ywve.jpg (174KB, 429x665px) Image search: [Google]
bendy223_by_cloneg-db7ywve.jpg
174KB, 429x665px
>>54036164
Jump still compiling please hold...
>>
>>54036859
Depends on the magic. Some types of magic need the right equipment, like a soul. In that case, give them a soul. Some forms of magic just require a chant and/or a rune/circle of some kind. In those cases, they can probably already cast magic as long as they know the proper spells/symbols.
>>
>>54036838
Nope, you get them for free as if you bought them, the Warehouse parts are independent of where you put the in-jump ones. You just get the option of turning the whole thing into one unified(ish) facility rather than a bunch of individual buildings if you've got the Palace.
>>
Is there a way to move a warehouse attachment outside of the warehouse so that companions can use it?
Hydra Construction Plans doesn't seem to work for this.
>>
>>54036806
Better to just head shot her if you are gonna kill her, she might use her teigu to freeze time/the sun or something with her plot armor.
>>
File: Zeon Needs you.jpg (71KB, 530x637px) Image search: [Google]
Zeon Needs you.jpg
71KB, 530x637px
>>54036693
>I don't believe you, that's too implausible. You are making this up just because you know it's unlikely I've actually played Gihren's Greed and can't contradict you.

Forgive me for the spacebattles link anon as the are the only ones who have a translated lets play up so that you can see it for yourself and you start from page 1 to 14 to see the campaign play out from beginning to end for yourself

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/lets-play-gihrens-greed-threat-of-axis-v.332674/page-14
>>
>>54036836
Probably is the Eclipses need teacher to learn others' Charms, so you're not very likely to get more than a few basic ones.
>>
>>54036907
the jump starts at the Start of the series, which is before she develops that ability If memory serves,having read the entire Japanese comic I put Her developing the trump card at least two months after the first issue.
>>
File: 7e28070111a134c79ff8277851a1a0e9.jpg (1020KB, 998x1416px) Image search: [Google]
7e28070111a134c79ff8277851a1a0e9.jpg
1020KB, 998x1416px
>>54036859
Honestly, I would just give them Ar Tonelico tech and run from there. The system is similar enough to magic to be virtually indistinguishable. With a little skill and the right magitech perks you could probably implant all kinds of enchantments and abilities into the system itself. Then it could propagate out to the "robots" naturally.

Shame about the emotional side of things being needed for that kind of magic to work, but a smart cookie could come up with a way around that.
>>
File: Encounter.jpg (15KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
Encounter.jpg
15KB, 336x188px
Who here eye in the sky?
>>
>>54036908
But that's crazy. Why would you have a UC Gundam game where it's possible to end war? That can't happen in the Universal Century. Someone has to have shopped these screenshots, it's the only way this makes sense.
>>
>>54036910
>Probably
*problem. Derp.
>>
File: Be Not Afraid.jpg (150KB, 693x800px) Image search: [Google]
Be Not Afraid.jpg
150KB, 693x800px
>>54036934
There is a park for that in stormHawks.

>>54036954
it depends how eye and how sky you are talking.
>>
File: Hello there.jpg (102KB, 640x959px) Image search: [Google]
Hello there.jpg
102KB, 640x959px
>>54036993
>it depends how eye and how sky you are talking.

The eyest of eyes and the skiest of skies, but mostly pertaining to how you enter/manifest into reality in front of a mortal/planar audience
>>
>>54036954
I used the stars from Paper Mario, along with the impossible paint from Lovecraft, to make an all watching eye of madness constellation, and then picked that as my constellation for exalted.
>>
>>54036058
>There are lots of jumps that get dumped into the drive without any feedback. Specially when nobody knows the franchise.
No feedback is grounds for removal.

>SB does a lot of 'unknown' jumps as well nowadays, but they get a closer inspection once they come to the thread.
Doesn't change the fact that their quality will still be lower.
>>
>>54037039
That depends entirely on who I'm appearing to and what circumstances brought me there, stargods Need to make splashy entrances so in particularly wicked worlds. It's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq5sZPPF9ao

Sometimes it's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjjTMNDZi-A

but with pic related

But it's usually a musical number and the general idea is always "the star gods and the true men Have returned to teach their wayward Inheritors the right way and return them to The proper path"
>>
>>54036715
It would still give you the ability to learn spirit, god, and demon charms.
>>
>>54036859
Marvel Magic should work. It has a magitech perk and Doombots use magic iirc, so it's canon.

Otherwise any magitech perk combined with sufficiently advanced AI should do it.
>>
>>54037164
Which, as has been discussed, are worthless because they're so dependent on GM fiat it's impossible to tell how good any given spirit's charms are. The only spirit charm worth learning is All-Encompassing Benediction so you can use Imbue Amalgam to make a bunch of slaves that cast it on you to raise your Permanent Essence.
>>
File: Dajjal.png (429KB, 680x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dajjal.png
429KB, 680x600px
>>54037136
>That depends entirely on who I'm appearing to and what circumstances brought me there, stargods Need to make splashy entrances so in particularly wicked worlds. It's

How about a bunch of people on the city hall during an apocalypse prediction say a Y2K or 2012?
>>
>>54037200
I meant Endowment, not Benediction. Not sure how I got that mixed up, sorry.
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon.jpg (197KB, 1280x1155px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon.jpg
197KB, 1280x1155px
>>54037220
then I turn on the charisma perks and >>54036993
Form because people generally do what ever angels say When they think it's the apocalypse.
>>
>when the physical, material realm is actually the place where you are least powerful, but your enemies keep pulling you into digital worlds or dream dimensions
>>
Can Charm-sharing Exalts (Eclipse, Moonshadow, Fiend) learn Alchemical Charms? If so, would they need the Vats and components for them? Assuming, of course, that said Charm-sharer could find an Alchemical in the first place.
>>
>>54037273
Dunno. Some of them are probably just using machinery to guide Essence flows like what other Exalts can do innately, while others actually make heavy use of the physical component of magical cybernetics. Can't remember if it's explicitly mentioned in the setting or not.
>>
File: Bloot.png (269KB, 494x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bloot.png
269KB, 494x480px
>>54037266
>When they think it's the apocalypse.

Did anyone ever try to do a staring contest when you are a burning wheel of eyes?
>>
>>54036954
One of my jumpers true form is a planet sized tiger. I could probably replicate that by opening an eye and staring at someone.
>>
>>54036934
I think there's a perk in Heaven's Lost Property that has robots learn emotions from you
>>
>>54036859
There's a perk in Sidereals that lets you convert magic into a mathematic form, such that anyone who can solve it can cast it.
>>
>>54037273
Yes. And yes.

They also need charmslots, and then are forever stuck with a cybernetic look if they get those.

>MECHA-ECLIPSE
>Eclipses, Moonshadows and Fiends may purchase General Charm Slots and Alchemical Charms for 10 experience points each as a function of their anima power, requiring the usual surgery at a vats complex. Enlightened Jadeborn with Essence 5+ also gain this potential, though they can install only those Charms with a minimum Essence of 3 or less. Any being who undergoes this process sports blatantly inhuman mechanical implants, even when she has no Charms actively installed. Non-Alchemicals cannot construct Arrays or install Man-Machine Weaving Engines.While Colossus and Municipal Charms may be purchased, characters who wish to use them must first find some way to actually install them in their bodies. Fiends cannot unlock access to the Great Maker’s Primordial Charms by installing the Charms of his Chosen, as they are not one and the same.
>>
>>54037327
Saitama and Shinji,both of them beat me,Saitama by faking out that he was gonna punch me. Shinji lost the first one but then we had a rematch after his ascension and he won the second one.
>>
>>54037387
>he won the second one.

did he try poking your eyes?
>>
>>54037408
he willed my eyelids fused together,so more shaping combat than physical combat.
>>
>>54037062
>, to make an all watching eye of madness constellation

how many eyes did you manifest?

>>54037353
>a planet sized tiger

siberian?
>>
File: Yog-Sothoth (1).jpg (155KB, 716x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Yog-Sothoth (1).jpg
155KB, 716x1023px
>>54036954
>One eye
Get on my level
>>
>>54037095
>is grounds for removal.
>removal

C'mon Timmy, we both know that there is no such a thing when it comes to the drive. Once it's gets in, there is no way of removing it.
>>
File: Too many cooks.gif (863KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Too many cooks.gif
863KB, 500x375px
>>54037435
>he willed my eyelids fused togethe

ouch, how did you recover?
>>54037469
>Get on my level

Don't want to get multiple cross eyes mang
>>
Can anyone think of any jumps that have properties
big enough to bring the entire population of themyscira along with you
>>
>>54036278
Possibly. It's a general collection of notes on how to recreate Bugster tech, so you could eventually create a 'perfect specimen'.

That said, Ex-Aid is getting a much more dedicated jump as soon as it's over, so waiting for Part 4 is also an option if you're not the science type.
>>
>>54037439
>siberian?
Green fire storms over a body of solid brass.
>>
Jumpers, how did you spend your time in SCP?
Playing dungeons and dragons with some foundation personnel and other SCPs at a low risk site.

The weekly D&D game must be held barring extraordinary events and all mention of 4E is forbidden after Event [Redacted], SCP 159 is to be also to be reclassified from Safe to Euclid as a result of Event [Redacted].
>>
>>54037592
Haven't been there yet, any suggestions?
>>
>>54037579
>Green fire storms over a body of solid brass.

Sounds groovy, how do you clean your fur?
>>
>>54037554
Themyscira is just an island isn't it? There are tons of jumps that give properties large enough to fit an island. Just use Dahak, it's large enough to bring several planets worth of people along.
>>
>>54037592
>159
>the neon sign of building invincibility
>euclid
explain yourself, jumper
>>
>>54037624
The fire storms pretty much make it self cleaning.
>>
File: crossing.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
crossing.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>54036954
I could if I wanted to, but generally no.

You'd think it'd be good for surveillance, but that's most useful when your target doesn't know you're watching them. Smaller scouts are both less obvious and more efficient, so it's not worth doing unless you also want to make a statement. But even then, intimidation and propaganda have better options in most cases.
>>
>>54037661
>pretty much make it self cleaning.

does it carry a unique smell?
>>
>>54037551
I asked him nicely for the use of my eyelids back Shinji Lord of new chaos Is tough but He's fair, especially since I managed to Steer him into being barely a jerk at all for a God of deceit.
>>54037575
I actually have a couple questions.

1.Speaking of Bugsters Would a brain-dead Clone body work as a host for the Bugster virus and if so would the resulting Bugster be brain-dead?

2.you can create alternate dimension like spaces with the notes right because there are distinctly game spaces.

3.Using the Game Maker IX on better than life to create an augmented reality Paradise is a good idea right?

4.Is there a cap on what level gashat we can make?

5.Is ridiculous stuff like Dating Sims being immune to violence and 10 seconds of invincibility on the table?because you should probably clarify that it's not
>>
>>54037575
You played through all of Dies Irae right? How much of the powerlevel hype is true? Things like spiritual armor that protect against everything, conceptual decapitation, and not needing a physical body to survive on the low end, and transcendent outer gods at the high end.
>>
>>54037681
Apart from the slightly sweer odor that brass gives naturally no.
>>
>>54034785
>does that mean i have to OWN said item.
No, possession is separate from ownership. That's by we have the expression possession is 9/10 of the Law.

You need to have physical possession (probably in your minecraft inventory) to cheat mode it. Something you own stored off site won't work, something you have stolen for a second (to make a copy and put one back perhaps) will work.
>>
>>54036984
>But that's crazy. Why would you have a UC Gundam game where it's possible to end war? That can't happen in the Universal Century. Someone has to have shopped these screenshots, it's the only way this makes sense.

Because "What if stories" are great
>>
>>54037677
>Smaller scouts are both less obvious and more efficient

so a bunch of smaller eyes instead?

>>54037733
>I asked him nicely for the use of my eyelids back Shinji Lord of new chaos Is tough but He's fair, especially since I managed to Steer him into being barely a jerk at all for a God of deceit.

phew

>>54037754
>Apart from the slightly sweer odor that brass gives naturally no.

interesting
>>
>>54037652
It was used to obtain privacy for the group by one of the site's senior researchers who was a member of the group. There was an argument about editions that lasted a very long time, long enough for multiple administrators get pissy about missing research personnel and SCPs.

At first they tried to ban the game all together, someone in the group (a rather dangerous SCP who would be a colossal pain in everyone's ass if they stopped behaving themselves and had to be forcefully contained) took very loud exception to that.

In the end they banned the subject of the argument and reclassified the item that allowed the whole mess to happen, mostly due to it's potential to disrupt things and the fact that someone realized that trapping people by blocking the door was really easy when most of the people inside can't lift heavy furniture and nobody can help from outside. The weekly game was also made mandatory to appease a TTRPG nerd who the security staff did not want to have to deal with.
>>
Seeing as Herc's here, is there a WIP of Coiling Dragon? I see there's a discussion about it on SB and I'd like to know how this one is going.
>>
File: Vote4YogSothoth.S.png (488KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
Vote4YogSothoth.S.png
488KB, 800x640px
>>54037551
>Don't want to get multiple cross eyes mang

The dramatic effect is bigger.

An eye opening in the sky is a great 'oh fuck' moment. But that being followed by literally tens of thousands eyes doing the same and looking that on you? That's dwarfing for anyone.
>>
>>54037874
>so a bunch of smaller eyes instead?
In a manner of speaking. Biodrones that look like native animals but have wireless transmitters in them, sending their sensory input back to whatever base I'm operating out of.
If I need observation of a secure area that normal animals wouldn't/couldn't enter I'll forgo the trickery and just build a cloaking device onto the quietest, most mobile form I can manage.
>>
Hey guys.

In the context ot jumpchain - Sorcerer or Wizard?
>>
>>54037986
>But that being followed by literally tens of thousands eyes doing the same and looking that on you? That's dwarfing for anyone.

good point, are your many eyes hetero or monochromatic?

>>54037991
>Biodrones that look like native animals but have wireless transmitters in them

groovy
>>
>>54037354
>What Is Love?
Huh. Yeah, that would do it. That's a great perk to do it with.

>>54037592
I haven't been yet, but knowing my luck they'll discover my wide array of powers and "recruit" me to head out and seal away dangerous SCPs. Either that or I'll spend ten years escaping from my cell whenever I damned well please in increasingly exotic ways.

Of course, I guess I could always make monsters. Just to freak them out.
>>
>>54036164
You know that character who loves to screw with the main cast, but also serves as a mentor for them and is genuinely looking out for them? That was me in Danny Phantom. Helped that I was also channeling the 'cat' part of my Monster Cat form from Soul Eater, so being a pain in the ass came naturally.
>>
>>54038070
>I haven't been yet, but knowing my luck they'll discover my wide array of powers and "recruit" me to head out and seal away dangerous SCPs.
They don't do that anymore, it went badly last time.
>>
>>54038063
Wizard. I have an education.
>>
>>54037859
Yes, but we already know the answer to the question "What if there was no war in the Universal Century?". It's "The Moonlight Butterfly kills everyone, because that is literally the only way you can have lasting peace in the Universal Century timeline."
>>
How dangerous is SCP? I mean the things that are likely to come up not the improbable worst case scenarios.
>>
>>54038063
Sorcerer. School is for chumps.
>>
>>54038063
Sorcerer!

That way, you can spam the same friggin' spell at them until they roll over and DIE.
>>
File: how amusing.gif (467KB, 498x345px) Image search: [Google]
how amusing.gif
467KB, 498x345px
>>54038142
The thing is those worst-case scenarios are distinct likelihoods,that's what all those D-class are Being sacrificed for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
>>
>>54038142
Well, it's SCP. Those improbable worst-case scenarios are probably the likeliest to happen to you anyway. Have fun!
>>
>>54038063
It doesn't matter, at the end of they day you'll be getting all the spells and converting them into at will spell like abilities anyway. Jumpers are bullshit.

Wizard because it makes the above easier.
>>
>>54038142
In SCP the worst case scenario is usually written to be the most likely case. Hell, there's at least 10 SCPs that are inevitable world destroyers and several inevitable universe destroyers.
>>
File: TimeLine.jpg (674KB, 1357x1090px) Image search: [Google]
TimeLine.jpg
674KB, 1357x1090px
>>54038126
>Yes, but we already know the answer to the question "What if there was no war in the Universal Century?". It's "The Moonlight Butterfly kills everyone, because that is literally the only way you can have lasting peace in the Universal Century timeline."

No anon, Turn A Gundam happens FAR after UC and all of those other time lines, Turn A is in Correct Century
>>
>>54038065
Considering how many eye perks I have... I will go with heterochromatic.

>>54038142
Best case scenario has the universe being retested a few times to prevent it from turning into some kind of hell.

Worst case scenario would make the multiverse such a horrible place to exist that the four Chaos Gods would be disgusted from the mere thought of that.

I mean, it's a world where all the creepypastas, lovecraftian horror stories and urban legends are true at the same time. What did you expect?
>>
>>54038170
>>54038175
>>54038183
Seriously? I know there are some serious threats around but civilization appears to carry on just fine. Sure the Foundation has had to reset the world a few times but that can't be very often and we are only there for 10 years.
>>
File: 014.jpg (242KB, 1280x840px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
242KB, 1280x840px
>>54038063
Both. Always both. You need both to get into Ultimate Magus. And if you're not going Ultimate Magus, you're doing Arcane magic wrong and need to stop.

>>54038086
Oh, well, probably the cell escaping plan then.

>>54038142
Honestly, it depends on the facility you get shipped to. There's a low-risk facility for humanoids with weird powers, but otherwise benign personalities, that is basically a low-security prison. Sure, it's still a prison, but the most that might happen is an argument over which TV show to watch that night.

If you're a high-risk, well, things tend to go badly over there. SCPs like to escape and run amok in those facilities whenever they can. So lots of people tend to die there.

And sure, the world is /always/ on the verge of ending, but it always stays there. Just on the verge. It's the Burns Syndrome. There's so many apocalypses trying to happen at once that they all get stuck in the doorway.

So, basically, as dangerous as you make it. But everyone has their own theory.
>>
>>54038063
Sorcerer because I can learn to be a Wizard anyway and can train one magic if I get burnt out on the other. Also, when you're adventuring/exploring, research and preparing is often inconvenient. Assuming, of course, that you're talking about D&D. In any other system, the benefits of being able to apply your intelligence score to do whatever you want is often so much greater than whatever the minor benefits of innate magic it's not even funny.
>>
File: Phaerimm.jpg (40KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
Phaerimm.jpg
40KB, 400x308px
>>54038063
They both have their strengths. Which is better depends on your circumstances and intended use case.

Personally, I'm fond of being a Phaerimm so Sorcerer's the go-to.
>>
>>54038242
Bad show! The last time I saw this It was animated!
>>
>>54038242
>I will go with heterochromatic.

sounds good
>>
>>54038142
Depends. It's really as dangerous as you make it, and canon is way more flexible there.
>>
>>54038229
Yes, I'm aware. But the Correct Century is the fusion of all the timelines. Every timeline ends in the Correct Century. That's what it takes for the Universal Century's violence to come to an end: For all worlds to join together into one and then be destroyed by the warring of the Turns. And it's even worse if you go with the interpretation that the Correct Century is the endpoint of all Gundam timelines because they all really take place in the same timeline and things just keep getting destroyed and rebuilt. Because then the timeline has even more bloodshed and horror in it, and the theme of "no one ever learns, it all just keeps repeating itself" is far truer. Gundam is a terrifying place, I want to get off Mr. Tomino's Wild Ride.
>>
>>54038251
For the intents of Jumpchain it would be safe to assume the universe won't spontaneously end. Even without that happening, otherwise inconspicuous objects are can actually be, and frequently are, terrible devices that bring pain and suffering to those who use them. Or even those who don't use them, depending on which one we talk about. The world isn't safe in SCP and never will be, it's literally a single mistake away from death, but unless you do something stupid or have really shit luck I think you'll be.
>>
>>54035141
Does Thuran, the Desert Inferno not count as a hero?
>>
>>54038251
When people say that it's "as dangerous as you make it", it's literally true.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/canon-hub
>>
build for Akame ga Kill Jump V .1
https://pastebin.com/dSjzqbFe
>>
>>54038063
In D&D terms?

Both. But I'll only really study Wizardry, since Sorcery comes naturally.
>>
File: Gundam Wing.jpg (121KB, 581x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Wing.jpg
121KB, 581x480px
>>54038376
>Yes, I'm aware. But the Correct Century is the fusion of all the timelines. Every timeline ends in the Correct Century. That's what it takes for the Universal Century's violence to come to an end: For all worlds to join together into one and then be destroyed by the warring of the Turns. And it's even worse if you go with the interpretation that the Correct Century is the endpoint of all Gundam timelines because they all really take place in the same timeline and things just keep getting destroyed and rebuilt. Because then the timeline has even more bloodshed and horror in it, and the theme of "no one ever learns, it all just keeps repeating itself" is far truer. Gundam is a terrifying place, I want to get off Mr. Tomino's Wild Ride.

We'll never get off of it anon until we are cleansed by the moonlight butterfly, Because History of war is the History of the world
>>
>>54036608
I actually agree here banchp, and no Im not ted. That setting is wacked.
>>
>>54037747
The majority of the story is at a city-level amount of power, though there are individual bits of hax laying about here and there the highest tier stuff in most of the story is sort of a reality marble-esque 'world of one's desire'. The protagonist wants to relive the same, everyday life, and thus gains the ability to stop or slow time, for instance. Meanwhile, a crazy psychopath nazi named Schreiber doesn't want to be touched, ever, and is thus always just faster than his opponent, even in slowed time. You could move at the speed of light and he'd always still be just a bit faster than you to keep dodging. The highest tier stuff emanates this inner world to cover all of reality, effectively making it 'law' and making the one who manifested it an all-powerful God...unless there's more than one present, in which they need to fight it out to determine who rules said world and what will be law.

The high-tier outer god shit is incredibly brief compared to the rest of the story. As for everything else, if you're able to survive things like Fate or have enough sense to avoid the gaping hole in reality at the climax of two of the routes, you should be fine.

That said, should prolly wait on when Val actually makes the jump before making any judgements.
>>
>>54038477
yeah, that was the original plan but instead I just disconnected their spines, leaving them paralyzed from the neck down and then tossed them to the revolutionary army and then Replaced them with synths since that way the war doesn't happen which means less suffering
>>
>>54034070
>Please let me know your thoughts on the changes and on what else I can do to the jump.
I question because I honestly cannot remember. Can everyone understand the language of faeries innately or with a little exposure? Or is it something you need to be taught?

One thing you can do is look at the background costs. Ideally they would all cost the same, except where a background has an advantage over the others. Either something not accounted for in perks, or they get more perks than other backgrounds, or they have some of their perks mandatory and accounted for in the price. For example, Mermaids can breathe underwater, and a body type made for swiming, and I don't see that covered in perks, so them costing more than other backgrounds is fair.
Faeries can speak fairy (though I would not really count that as an advantage it most people cannot understand it) are really small, and have actual wings (which combined with the small size should let them actually fly even when sad.)

But do Natives and Pirates have something making them better than Drop-Ins or Lost Boys?

I'd look at changing the background costs to
Drop In: Free or Free or Free
Lost Boy: Free or 50 CP or Free
Native: Free or 50 CP or Free
Pirate: Free or 50 CP or Free
Fairy: 50 CP or 100 CP or 100 CP
Mermaid: 50 CP or 100 CP or 100 CP

Locations: some backgrounds rolling certain locations are bad or don't make a lot of sense. Think about adding dome free background specific starting locations
Clouds: Drop-Ins may start here for free
Home Under the Ground: Lost Boys may start here for free
Mermaids Lagoon: Mermaids may start here for free
Native Encampment:Natives (Same as above)
Fairy Court: Fairy's (Same as above)
Jolly Roger: Pirates (Same as above)

Formatting wise, perks grouped by background give you a better sense for each background at a glance, & I've heard more support for it when jumpmakers asked. General perks, then Drop Ins, then Lost Boys, etc.
>>
>>54038494
Damnit bancho.
>>
>>54038494
~le contented dragon sigh~

>>54038509
Ssssh, let him be.
>>
>>54035680

I'll clarify that, and there's room for a few more items.

>>54035675

Drop-ins are the hive spawning the biters. I'll clarify that too.

>>54035524
>>54035511
>>54035480

It's kind of hard to give a giant pulsating womb that spits out worms with teeth a detailed background. Hence why it's the drop-in option.

It also occurs to me that I need to add a note section at the end to explain some things about how the game works.
>>
>>54038534
seriously though, I want to drink the science juice is the science juice going to be a thing?
>>
>>54038534
Can we have drop ins have the option of just having a biter hive if they want, like an item?
>>
>>54037592
The capabilities of the foundation can vary quite a bit, anywhere from a mostly mundane international agency who are studying and dealing with things that are manageable for modern humans to a ridiculous group capable of resetting an entire universe if the reality warpers get uppity.

As to what version you are visiting? That depends on your preferences and chosen options, it can be relatively safe with mid tier super humans being major threats or a true cosmic horror story.
>>
>>54033869
>but this realization really makes it hard to enjoy jumps like the generic zombie apocalypse one. I feel compelled to pay to get to the earliest time point, before the actual outbreak and prevent it from happening at all, saving as much people as possible....quite boring
Regardless of whether you thing god is judging you, don't jet that force your jump choices.like that. I don't think that picking an earlier time you are changing the world any, just going to an easier world. Like there is a world where the zombies haven't happened yet, and another one were they are in full swing. Choosing to go the the one where the apocalypse is happening right now isn't a sin. You can help wherever you go, and both worlds deserve to be helped.
>>
>>54038534
>It's kind of hard to give a giant pulsating womb that spits out worms with teeth a detailed background. Hence why it's the drop-in option.
You could have a normal Drop-In, and the hive thing as seperate backgrounds. Even with both of them not having other memories.

Or just give all or some of the other backgrounds the option to come without memories/history.

Just for the people who want to just jump in there without being changed, either in body or mind.
>>
>>54035141
Looks good. You forgot to change the version number though.

How long do Xil's Burning Beams last for?

Do you think you will add other groups of units at some point?
>>
>>54034070
Advanced Flying could use a price drop to 100 CP, to add a discount for Fairys without having 25 CP hanging. And it could stand to be a cheaper perk because of Neverland high focus on flight.
>>
File: bet my life on it babe.gif (928KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
bet my life on it babe.gif
928KB, 500x280px
Ever been the victim of a horrible accident, /jc/? Had other people insist you give up on whatever it was you were doing out of concern for your safety?
>>
>>54038760
No. And please start asking questions that aren't retarded.
>>
>>54038485
I've personally been wondering how Schreiber would respond to reactionless flight. Strictly speaking, if you're accelerating without producing counter-forces on something, you're outside an inertial framework and don't actually have velocity. Maybe that would screw up his powers, because his speed value is set to be faster than yours, but when it gets a reading on you it returns Not A Number. And the perk Wings Can Be Swords from Symphogear could get around his trying to weasel out of that by saying that it's what he perceives to be speed, not actual speed. Really I just want to defeat a Nazi warlock with Jewish science, I think that would be funny.
>>
File: oh so angry.gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
oh so angry.gif
2MB, 500x230px
>>54038789
You seem overly hostile. It could easily happen to an early Jumper (or a somewhat later jumper who built something they couldn't control), and it's not like every Jumper goes innawoods from day one.

It's a potential story element like any other.
>>
>>54038760
>Had other people insist you give up on whatever it was you were doing out of concern for your safety?
>>54038789
>No. And please start asking questions that aren't retarded.
Why is it a retarded question, anon? Do you make your invulnerability public knowledge in every jump? That sounds dumb.
>>
>>54038412
Not really, no. The campaign version at least is just a slightly stronger sand dragon with a name, no extra powers or anything.
>>54038727
Ah, thanks for pointing it out. I think burning beams is 30 seconds like most powers, but I'll check.
As for units, I'm not planning on adding more at the moment. I don't want to end up with a jump that's half made of lists of units and stuff. I picked these ones because they're all fairly balanced against one another and they're all robots or magic beasts, so you can handwave away where the reinforcements come from.
>>
>>54038818
>It could easily happen to an early Jumper
No, not really. Unless you're retarded. Unless you build shit without considering the consequences or taking precautions like a fucking preschooler.
>>
File: Nova.jpg (80KB, 436x564px) Image search: [Google]
Nova.jpg
80KB, 436x564px
>>54038760
>Victim of a horrible accident?
Well, technically yes. My injuries from Katawa Shoujo were from a car accident. For the most part though I've been pretty lucky in that regard. Most of my injuries were inflicted on purpose or as a result of my own stupid actions.

>Had other people insist you give up on whatever it was you were doing out of concern for your safety?
This pretty much sums up the whole ten years of Worm for me. I ended up leading the Protectorate after the Enchida incident, mostly due to lack of anyone powerful enough and even remotely qualified for the position.

A few years in I tried instituting a program where criminals could come in, get amnesty for past crimes and psychological treatment in exchange for serving the Protectorate. Everyone told me I was crazy, that these villains couldn't be reformed no matter how hard I tried. But I was confident. The Endbringers had been mostly dealt with. Scion was a powerless duck. I was changing the world, one step at a time, for the better. This would be just one more step.

Of course, Worm being Worm, the program barely limped through five years before it imploded and killed a /lot/ of heroes along the way. Damn it Narwhal. Why weren't you standing five steps to the right? Naturally, I resigned. I still showed up to help fight the last few Endbringers but my heart wasn't in it anymore.

No resurrection magic either. I found out the hard way that apparently Shards do not respond well to dying and coming back. There's no describing those screams.
>>
File: dismissive stalin.gif (3MB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
dismissive stalin.gif
3MB, 291x300px
>>54038957
You mean like the plot armor you don't have yet? Or the poison/falling damage/explosion/lightning/fire immunities you don't have yet? Or the other things making you less susceptible to accidents than real people that you don't have yet?
>>
>>54038922
Ok. I'll have to figure out a way to get them myself.

I see Alin and Vinci have perks to make their machines, but the Cuotl don't. The description for transcendent form is the closest perk they have, discounting the laser perk giving weapons tech.

Do you automatically get basic access to your factions 'tech'?
>>
>>54038986
>I found out the hard way that apparently Shards do not respond well to dying and coming back.
They seem to respond decently enough when Bonesaw does it.
>>
>>54038760
No to the first - early danger sense for the win.

Also no to the second, mostly because of the jumps i've taken.
The only one where it could have been an issue is Pokemon, and they send 10 year old kids out to catch superpowered monsters for gladiator battles.

>>54038993
Pokemon is fairly safe if you're not an idiot. Especially if you pick up Aura or Psionics, but just the 100cp perks make you already pretty safe for a standard human, even without considering the friendly murderbeast you start with.

And in your second jump you shouldn't pick up plot armor or immunities, you should get danger sense.
Dodging beats tanking, especially if you have 6 friends who can't die.
>>
>>54038791
As an anon who knows shit about DI - so apologies if I'm saying something stupid - but can't you just sneak attack him? Or pull an 'you're already dead' using something with delayed effects and no tells, if you want to brag at him?

>>54038957
...like what? Staying entire jumps inside the Warehouse?
>>
>>54038922
Can items, Leading from on high specifically, be bought multiple times?

Also, it still says V0.1 if that matters.
>>
>>54038993
You just need to pick the right jumps in a specific order to build the right kit. It's not that hard anymore. You can do it in basically two or three jumps.
>>
>>54038993
Plot armor isn't nearly as necessary as you think it is. Most of those are plenty survivable unless you sustain a direct hit, and the chances that any of those hit you staight-on while still being able to be considered an "accident" are pretty fucking slim. Like seriously, when are you going to be exposed to "lightning" damage if someone isn't throwing it at you? You're stepping into a puddle without looking where you're going or handling dangerous equipment/in a dangerous environment without the proper protective equipment. Again, you're overstating how common these accidents are, and even the first jump massively increases your survivability. That's leaving aside the fact that the majority of "accidents" are preventable. Easily, even.
>>
>>54039032
I thought she was just a biological Tinker? Making clones and such. Honestly, I only know the bare minimum about Worm so I'm sure I got a few things wrong.
>>
>>54039026
You can start making Cuotl tech with the 400 and 600 perks. The 400 one gets you most weapons, the 600 ones get you things like the walking statues and mind control. That said, you don't need the perks to build anything, you'd just have to figure everything out the old-fashioned way.
>>54039067
Everything can be bought more than once, if you feel like it. Will add a note to the items section.
>>
>>54039070
If you're not using Pokemon as your first and aren't rolling randomly it really only takes one.

Easiest example is X-Men Movies. Pick up Omega Self Healing.
There's pretty much nothing in that jump that can kill you even with deliberate effort with that power. Don't give people a reason to make that effort and you'll be fine.

After that don't go to settings with more exotic ways to kill you until you've picked up the immunities (death magic, soul destruction, whatever).

Personally my first two jumps are X-Men Movies and Mahou Sensei Negima for Gift of the Twilight Imperium (magic immunity).
That covers your bases until people start throwing around nukes or comicbook deathrays.
>>
Hiya, guys I'm pretty new to seriously jumping. Beforehand I just jumped whatever jumps I liked, but now I'm ready to jump randomly, and I need some advice.

How do you guys decide which jumps to take when you do it randomly?
>>
>>54039101
She can revive people after death too. Was forced to do it to her parents over and over again.

Don't remember if she did that with other Parahumans, but the clones connecting to the shards of dead people would functionally be the same as resurrection from a Shard's perspective.
>>
>>54038993
>Not getting the medbay
Lol, what are you, some kind of pleb?
>>
>>54033782
Minecraft Cheat Mode and the Kid Radd Dr. Amp’s Wondrous Pixel Transmogrifier/Unmogrifier Combo are all I can think of that have Fiat backing.
>>
>>54039145
Custom Robo has that perk that gives you immunities to anything that exists, you just need a way to expose yourself to them and time to build the resistance. Vacation jumps solve the time problem even if you're not using a time chamber.

Take vacation jumps and useless jumps as fodder jumps and use them as training time while ignoring whatever happens in them as long as they won't kill you.
>>
File: work on it harder next time.jpg (20KB, 482x424px) Image search: [Google]
work on it harder next time.jpg
20KB, 482x424px
>>54039140
you roll 7D861 to populate a list of eight jumps With the eighth being free choice then you role one D8 and Do that one then you roll 1D861 to replace it and roll1D8 again.
>>
>>54039140
Ebon Dragon go and stay go. To answer your question, I really don't do much. I just subtract jumps I have no interest in going to, like The Room or Food Fight. That's all.
>>
>>54039140
I saw that.

>>54039158
Well, you could just use Random.org and the Jump List on the Drive. Put in whatever number we're up to as the maximum and click the button to see where you end up. But I wouldn't recommend that. It's a great way to end a chain early.

What I would suggest is either asking the thread for five Jumps, then putting five of your own into the list and rolling those ten until they're done. I would suggest asking the thread for all ten, but that often is almost as punishing as randomly rolling. At least with the half and half you have a 50% chance of ending up somewhere you want to go or a universe you like.

>>54039168
Huh. I'll take your word for it. Just put it down to resurrecting them with magic and the spell improperly recreating the connection to the Shard. Which could be plausible. Besides, it only takes one former friend coming back to life screaming like all of the Old Ones have been crammed into their vocal cords to keep one from trying again.
>>
>>54039158
I think the most standard format is just using a dice program to roll from the Jump List on the drive. Some people just roll once, some people roll multiple times. I've seen a few thread people get suggestions and then roll from a short list too.
>>
>>54039238
The Shard would probably just find a new host, to be honest. That shouldn't really be an issue.
>>
>>54039112
>Cuotl tech
Oh, it does give access to the tech. I read it wrong and thought the capstone was just the Cuotl style. Perhaps you could change the word designs to blueprints or something similar to make it clear it's designs to make things, not the aesthetic design.
>>
>>54038753
Good point. I kind of meant for Advanced Flyer to represent Peter Pan's own ability, though, which is a fair step higher than average.

>>54038500
Pretty much everyone on Neverland seems to be able to understand fairies after some exposure, as the Lost Boys understand Tink's orders (and Wendy later in the book understands Tink's words to Peter), and Hook understands Tinker Bell's request in the Disney version. That's why I made the ability to understand fairies free for the jump.

The way I organized the background costs was on the ease for you to become those backgrounds. Since Drop-Ins and Lost Boys are just standard humans who stumble into Neverland out of the blue, it made sense to me for them to be the cheapest backgrounds. Pirates and Natives are more deeply integrated into the island's setting already, so that's a little more expensive. And then for Fairies and Mermaids, you're turning into a magical race, so that's extra high. I might go with that second approach you listed.

The free locations depending on origin sound like an interesting idea.

And yeah, I've realized that it usually works better to put all of the background perk/item slots together; I just never got around to rearranging the order here; I probably should have remembered before I imported all those pictures.
>>
>>54039238
>spell improperly recreating the connection to the Shard
That... doesn't really make any sense based on anything we know about the Shards. Unless your "resurrection" magic in itself mind-fucks and warps the target.
>>
>>54039238
>the spell improperly recreating the connection to the Shard.
It wouldn't be "recreating" the connection of the Shard. The connection is entirely dependent on the Shard, not the Parahuman, so resurrecting the latter should have no effect. The only way that would make sense is if it directly altered the Shard for some unknowable reason.
>>
>>54039264
>>54039338
Like I said, I didn't really do a ton of research into the setting, so I'm sure I got a bunch of things wrong. This is one of them, but if I have to go back through and rewrite all my mistakes I'd have to actually /read/ Worm. And that's not happening.
>>
>>54039196
>>54039215
I wasn't RP'ing, so...
Bancho are you giving me a halfassed star because you know I wasn't RP'ing, or because you thought I was RP'ing halfassedly?

>>54039238
>I saw that.
Drat.
But thanks, anon. That's some good advice.

>>54039242
Thanks to you, also.
>>
Question one of my stands can attach jet engines to things other than me,would that count as a mobility-based power for purposes of the cluster truck gauntlet? it's pushing things around Not moving me around right?
>>
>>54039382
Not them, but then why jump Worm if you're not familiar with the setting? It sounds like you just wanted to jump it so you could write something uneccesarily edgy in response to a question.
>>
>>54039454
>Bancho are you giving me a halfassed star because you know I wasn't RP'ing, or because you thought I was RP'ing halfassedly?

I was giving you a halfassed star because you phrased your question In a halfassed way, "How do you guys decide which jumps to take when you do it randomly?" is an oxymoron.
>>
>>54039382
Shards check two things: genetic code and personal trauma. Well, that and they're calibrated so they won't accidentally destroy the host. If the first is different, they won't be able to find/recognize the host to reconnect. If the second is different, the power may change.
The host-protecting failsafes sometimes failed to calibrate after Scion died, which occasionally resulted in some AND I MUST SCREAM but for powers reactivating as opposed to completely new the calibration would already be done.

I guess you could swing it as death being traumatic enough to usurp their previous trigger as the worst day of their life, prompting the shard to give a different power and the lack of Scion making limit calculation a bit wacky.
>>
>>54039455
Everything counts as a mobility power according to the jumpmaker, so long as there's a creative use for it that allows you to perform better than bodymod.
>>
>>54039454
Ignore him. He likes to pretend that he's witty sometimes. I don't have the heart to tell him how much he fails at it forever.

>>54039479
See what I mean. It's like he doesn't even understand how human's talk.
>>
>>54039458
Whether you know Worm or not you need to jump Worm because it's a mandatory jump out of how good it is
>>
>>54039482
even stuff like worldline based precognition to know when and how to jump? Damn!
>>
>>54039514
Anything that isn't purely mental.
>>
>>54039514
Anything that's not purely mental, so that's probably still okay.
>>
>>54036164
Still chugging along in Skyrim. Trying to decide what to do now that the Dark Brotherhood is paying attention. Wife wants to try writing a snippet (doing a 2-person chain), which makes me very excited.
>>
>>54039507
Except Yoro always chooses the worst possible builds because, I dunno, I guess he prides himself in completing the "hard-mode" of a dumb imagination game for some reason. Which is, needless to say, quite silly. So, no, not even that makes it necessary.
>>
>>54039482
>>54039514
>>54039525
>>54039542
what about something that doesn't affect how I move, but affects how the trucks and such move?
>>
>>54039458
>Why jump Worm?
Well, I needed something punishing for Jumper!Me that wasn't one of my usual go-to responses like Light of Terra or the SOMA Gauntlet. So Heavens suggested Worm and I looked into it enough to realize it was pretty much ideal for the purpose. Jumper!Me would still try to be a hero, even in a universe where that seems to be literally the worst possible idea. Plus it had massive fights with huge casualty lists, which would suit the Warmonger's tastes down to the ground.

I could care less about the actual powers gained, even though I ended up rolling a list of A-Class stuff for myself and my Companions. It was all about the story.

>Unnecessarily edgy
D.. Did my response actually come off as edgy?

>>54039480
That sounds... very full-proof as far as power granting systems go. But, yeah, sure, I think dying would probably count as traumatic enough to usurp previous triggers. At least in most cases. And considering the one person I tried to resurrect first died in a pretty painful way Getting unraveled one atom at a time is, I imagine, massively painful no matter how fast it happens., let's just go with the "Improperly synced, AND I MUST SCREAM, explanation.
>>
>>54039479
Given how other people were able to answer my question pretty easily, there couldn't have been that much wrong with it, and given the multiple methods they presented to go about randomly selecting jumps, then my question was a valid one.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I wasn't really expecting an answer from anyone specifically and some other kind people gave me what I needed.

>>54039499
Be a little compassionate, anon. He's not like that because he's being deliberately obtuse. And it's no bad thing to try to be humourous, better than than being a dour down-in-the-mouth, even if he fails at it some of the time.
>>
Is it wrong that Im using sleave tech from eclipse phase to allow my race to be able to be sapient warships?

Is it wrong that I preload them with cutting edge sex drives so they can practice dockin procedures? Mainly so I can make jokes about their fat afts?
>>
File: 175.jpg (35KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
175.jpg
35KB, 600x456px
>>54039646
>Is it wrong that Im using sleave tech from eclipse phase to allow my race to be able to be sapient warships?
>
>Is it wrong that I preload them with cutting edge sex drives so they can practice dockin procedures? Mainly so I can make jokes about their fat afts?
>>
>>54039617
>It was all about the story.
If it was "all about the story", then you wouldn't jump a setting you're unfamiliar with and hinge it on details that are outright contradicted by what we know. It sounds more like you want to wank your pre-chain "morality" and "cleverness".
>>
>>54039655
My stellarid race finds puns to be the pinnacle of comedy.
>>
>>54039646
May be a bit wierd, but not wrong, per say. I mean people here have done a lot wierder.
Don't ask for detailsl. Bancho will supply them and you will regret it if you don't already know.

>>54039669
As they should. Puns are the highest form of humour!
>>
>>54039646
>Is it wrong that Im using sleave tech from eclipse phase to allow my race to be able to be sapient warships?
Nah, that sounds great.

Doing a mix of that and Rigger Interfaces from Shadowrun myself.

>Is it wrong that I preload them with cutting edge sex drives so they can practice dockin procedures? Mainly so I can make jokes about their fat afts?
...what?

Also, yeah, sorta I guess? I mean, you're forcing that on them, so...
>>
>>54039689
you are correct sir!
>>
>>54039711
Its not really forced, the prototype sex drive was created to allow ship bodies to simultaneously blow off steam and recharge energy banks via the interplay of two linked energy generators and enerhy shields They can disable it but its more fun not to.
>>
>>54039660
Who pissed in your coffee?
>>
What would make a better recurring antagonist for my jumper throughout Exalted jumps? Just a straight Abyssal or a fallen Solar?
>>
>>54039779
Some nerd who keeps getting reincarnated and always ends up with the same type of Exaltation as you.
>>
File: dragons-dogma-grigori.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dragons-dogma-grigori.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>54039779
A dragon!
>>
>>54039768
Hm, alright. You're probably fine then.
>>
>>54039177
Not him, but My Warehouse is always a big empty cube, 400 feet on each side, where portals can be commanded to open in the sides for water, drainage, and travel to attachments or even another section of the warehouse sides. The sides can project pictures, the plumbing can do rain and clouds, the electricity sun and lightning, the Heat/AC winds. It can basically fake being an open space, but you need to fill it yourself.

-10 Electricity
-10 Plumbing
-10 Heat / A.C.
-20 Force Wall
-10 Gravity Link

-00 Shelving

-30 Portal
-30 Link
-30 Double Size Warehouse
>>
File: 1495837439565.jpg (129KB, 1024x988px) Image search: [Google]
1495837439565.jpg
129KB, 1024x988px
>>54039605
You should really read my write-ups before embarrassing yourself this badly.

>>54039660
And you might want to try reading the explanation that's in the same post you're responding to.

>>54039779
From what I've heard of Sidereals, I would think one of them gone rogue would make for an absolutely excellent enemy.

>"Defend yourself!"
"Who are you?"
>"We're fated to meet several days from now, but I'm going to kill you before that happens!"
"Um..."
>>
>>54039800
As hilarious as that would be, I don't think the timeframes of the jumps would allow that.

>>54039805
Aren't the dragons in Exalted basically proto-demons?
>>
>>54039779
Probably the Abyssal. If only because their goals are likely to be worse in the long run, and they fill the role of horror movie villain better.

Of course, you could also go with an insane elder Solar, like the Goblin King out in Rathess. That'd certainly make for a decent antagonist, but might murder you if you don't have much else going in.
>>
>>54039861
>I don't think the timeframes of the jumps would allow that.
Sidereal martial arts did it.
>>
>>54039861
>Aren't the dragons in Exalted basically proto-demons?
Nah, they're just big Elementals.

Lesser Elemental Dragons are decently powerful in terms of spirits, but not that impressive compared to Exalts. Greater Elemental Dragons are just living forces of nature, driven insane by their own power. Like the Kukla.
>>
>>54035958
That's a cool perk. I want it.
>>
>>54039333
Tinker Bell is still 500 CP, did you intend that? If so, she still seems expensive.
>If you purchased her Wardrobe, she can now change between all of her incarnates by putting on the respective outfit.
How about giving her her wardrobe for free? That is something she should probably have anyway. And possibly the Drop In perk Dress-Up, (limited to her CP tinkerbell wardrobe)
500 CP for the iconic tinkerbell sounds better for the price.

Is there a reason why Peter Pan was never offered as a companion? Besides the fact that the best way to handle that would be to have Neverland follow him, since the two are inseparable?
>>
>>54039062
90% of jumps can't do squat if you're in something like the Light of Terra or the Dahak.
>>
>>54039977
I'm planning to reduce Tinkerbell to 400 CP, I just forgot before I posted this last time.

Good idea about the Wardrobe and Dress-Up; if I do that, should I still move Tink down to 400 CP or keep her at 500 CP?

I didn't offer Peter Pan as a companion because he and Neverland are interlinked, and I thought it would be too complicated to bring all of Neverland along. The Pan's Chosen badge sort of gets around it, though, as it lets him drop in briefly at times after the jump with different things he's found, and if you also took Forever Neverland he will join you off and on as a temporary companion, not actually assimilating into a role or getting CP but still lending a hand.
>>
>>54039859
What the hell is 'Malk'?
Probably unrelated, the raccoon is shaking his junk at the girls butt.
Just thought you should know.
>>
>>54035141
Can Transcendant form let you an Afreet like Damnhur, the Desrt Flame or is it just Genies?
>>
Solars and some other angels in D&D have natural casting as a Cleric, but are they actually drawing power form deities like clerics or are they tapping directly into divine power?
>>
>>54040035
>I didn't offer Peter Pan as a companion because he and Neverland are interlinked, and I thought it would be too complicated to bring all of Neverland along.
If people seriously wanted Neverland to come along there's going to be a way.
>>
>>54040057
Then let them do it their way.
>>
>>54040054
Not sure but clerics can have internal powers, some draw from their own ideals instead of a god.
>>
>>54040035
>Good idea about the Wardrobe and Dress-Up; if I do that, should I still move Tink down to 400 CP or keep her at 500 CP?
Could go either way, but I'd lower it because she is undiscounted, so it will be 400 CP for everybody.

Yeah, Peters not a guy who would be hanging around you full time. He show up for some shenanigans, then go back to Neverland. Discounting whammying him with perks or something.
>>
>>54040068
It just seems like a weak argument, especially considering Kingdom Hearts already has Peter Pan as a companion.
>>
>>54040039
> the raccoon is shaking his junk at the girls butt.
That girl is shaking her butt at that raccoon's junk.
>>
>>54040077
Not in FR, which is the only jump you could become an angel in.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54033869
Hell no. I feared God once, and it had the opposite effect: It made me want to live every day like it was my-and everyone else's-last, because God's a total bastard of a crawling chaos who likes cosplaying as kangz 'n shieeeeet. When you've met, firsthand, the spiteful meaninglessness and inherent chaos at the beating heart of the multiverse it really doesn't leave any room for true faith.

Oh, I've met proper Gods. Loving Gods, and absentminded Gods and wrathful Gods. But you get jaded on spiritual damnation once you realise how little influence they have outside their home universes. And the firsthand knowledge there's far, far worse fates out there. So the only gods worth fearing become those who can get at you-and that's when it sinks in that the black bastard's been following you for Yog-Sothoth knows why. If a god's only as powerful as it's sphere of influence, then you damn well fear the one who's known to walk into worlds it shouldn't be able to.

There was one I admired in a distant way of sorts, way back in Dresden Files; maybe if things were different, I'd have walked a different path ages ago. As of right now-the eternal judge I work most with is YHVH, and while he is my dad and I do support his regime unconventionally I do so of my own free will as a someone sharing a dream, not out of blind reverence. Ditto for Jubileus. I've helped a few other Gods like Madoka and Tenchi find their feat in time before, so I've seen the whole song and dance play out a few times.

I don't bother with dreading the afterlife because I already know I'm both too far gone for it, and because if you're only doing good for a future reward you might as well hedge your bets.

When I think "God", I think about the Outer Gods. And the only thing they make me want to do is burn down every bit of time and space they embody.

>>54036164
I saved the Digiworld with my Eater hive drones, by burying Analogman in tentacles.
>>
>>54040054
Not usually, no. I'm sure there are a few exceptions, but I missed a few of the holy-based books of 3rd edition. Just to double check....

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Solar

>Spells: Solars can cast divine spells as 20th level clerics. A solar has access to two of the following domains: Air, Destruction, Good, Law, or War (plus any other from its deity).

That last bit is really telling, so I'd have to say that it's them tapping directly into divine power. You might also check out Favored Souls, which is a class for people to gain divine spellcasting like a sorcerer can, by directly tapping into the source. Though that's usually because they were "blessed" by a deity instead of having some natural, inborn talent with divine magic, but they leave it open to interpretation.

>>54040039
Several of the other items are also misspelled.
And if anything, I think the girl is shaking her rear at the raccoon.
I stand by my Canada Dance as an accurate description of Canadians.
>>
>>54040140
That reminds me. Didn't we have someone making a lot of progress on Pathfinder? What happened with that?
>>
>>54040165
I want to fuck that goat.
>>
>>54040165
>You might also check out Favored Souls, which is a class for people to gain divine spellcasting like a sorcerer can, by directly tapping into the source.
FSs still draw from a deity, they just have a much more direct link to channel it through.
>>
>>54040209
Do not.
>>
>>54040209
But thats a male goat.

And also a goat.
>>
>>54040209
D'you mean his mom?
>>
>>54040054
Pretty sure Solars are both described as "mighty enough to be deities themselves" and "in service to good instead of a particular deity". So I doubt they're reliant on the gods.
>>
>>54040190
The original maker dropped it, then an anon picked it up, but I haven't seen him since.

There's something built on Pathfinder mechanics over on the SB drive, but it barely bothers with Golarion as a setting at all.
>>
>>54040165
Thanks.
>>
File: 3e109cd57568c1ea7fe635120a268fa0.png (636KB, 1200x1371px) Image search: [Google]
3e109cd57568c1ea7fe635120a268fa0.png
636KB, 1200x1371px
>>54040209
Anything is possible with the power of Friendship and Determination...

But do not.

>>54040212
So they do. I misremembered.

>>54040279
Glad to help.
>>
>>54040054
>>54040258
It's literally the job of Solars to oversee and control all terrestrial gods, as well as regulate and oversee celestial gods who are present in Creation. In heaven, they have no direct authority, but are obviously afforded the highest of respect and status.

My point being, Solars, and Celestial Exalted in general, are above Gods. Only Incarnae and
>>
>>54040054
>>54040258
>>54040296
Damnit. Only Incarnae and Celestial gods within their authority, mostly within heaven itself, can tell them what to do.
>>
>>54040296
We're talking D&D, not Exalted.
>>
>>54040296
>>54040309
He meant the angels called Solars.

From D&D.
>>
File: Solar-5e.jpg (422KB, 1500x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Solar-5e.jpg
422KB, 1500x1061px
>>54040296
D&D Solars, bud.
>>
>>54040312
>>54040323
>>54040319
Oh yeah, I forgot there was a D&D angel called Solar. You never hear people talking about them over, say, the snake waifus.
>>
>>54040333
>snake waifus

What, Lilends?
>>
>>54040340
Yes, Lilends. The lamia angels that love music and food and like to hang around heroic mortals in the afterlife.
>>
File: jc17.jpg (807KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
jc17.jpg
807KB, 1600x1280px
>>54036954
Me, for my sins.

I tried mixing Eye of the Unconquered Sun (a Solar charm that sees through all concealment) with Unassailable Dread Omen (one of my Charms, which makes my anima into a huge lens that sears things transparent) .

And the end result is some kind of ocular halo that accelerates prayer and makes people stand around gawking. Not quite sure if that's UMI or just people freaking out at the big, beautiful kaleidoscopic purple eye in the sky, though.

>>54037592
Running the anti-Sarkic end of the business, since a LOT of the eldritch abominations come from their god's loins. The good news is-most of the Archons are sealed or otherwise incapacitated! The bad news his, that gnostic-buddhist god-eater of flesh has already broken out in two versions of reality!

Also troubleshooting a lot of the Foundation's self created SCPs. Those seem worrryingly common these days.

>>54038760
Speaking of which-I accidentally stranded myself in the void between worlds while trying to reverse engineer a toaster. An anomalous toaster.

It wasn't as bad for me as poor old doctor Manton. I just got lost in the dark and void for a while until I ran into some stray human viscera which turned out to be one of the Foundation's wunderkinds. Anyway, I just opened a portal back to the foundation and rezzed him after "walking" in circles for a while.

Poor bastard was almost as traumatised after years of utter sensory deprivation, and slowly dying frmo lack of reality. In hindsight, I probably should've used one of the less immediate kinds of ressurection.

>>54038063
If I had to pick? Sorcerer is more my speed, really.
>>
>>54040296
What would happen if a bunch of Solars (and Lunars, I guess?) and decided they wanted to conquer Heaven? Could they manage it?
>>
>>54036428
Pretty sure just picking monster or kaiju from Godzilla TAS or pacific rim does that. Wouldn't make much sense if it didn't.
>>
>>54040375
They could manage it, it's just that Sidereals would stop them, probably by tattling to whatever Incarnae wasn't at the games at the moment.
>>
>>54040375
No. While Heaven itself is only a city the size of asia populated by gods of varying levels of power, which could be manageable...

Trying to attack it like that would see retaliation by a hundred Sidereals and the more powerful gods/elemental dragons.

Even if you survive that, they're liable to get smote by one or more of the Incarnae looking up and noticing the city they rule over is under attack.
>>
>>54040292
CUTE!
>>
>>54040375
They already did it once and Primordials are sure as shit tougher than any gods short of Conky himself.
>>
File: 1468930562975.jpg (72KB, 512x576px) Image search: [Google]
1468930562975.jpg
72KB, 512x576px
>>54040375
I SURRENDER

Oh, you actually meant Yu-Shan. They'd stand a good chance, though it'd be more and more of an uphill battle as time went on. It's unlikely the Incarnae would mobilize, though, so it's mostly the gods and the Sidereals. The latter of which aren't great at direct confrontation, if I remember right.
>>
>>54040435
Yeah, but that time they an unified Exalted host, with huge Dragon-Blooded legions and even more mortal soldiers.

Now it's just going to be comparitively few Solars and Lunars, with whatever mortals they can scrounge up and get through the gates.
>>
>>54040429
>they're liable to get smote by one or more of the Incarnae looking up and noticing the city they rule over is under attack.
Kind of on the outside looking in, here. Not exactly an expert on Exalted. But I do hear people constantly talking about how Exalted are "OP PLS nerf" broken or whatever. Are the Incarnae really strong enough to just casually backhand a group of them?
>>
File: bonfire.gif (942KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
bonfire.gif
942KB, 400x200px
How loyal are the different pets and summons you can get on the Chain?

Which ones would kill me if I ordered them to, and which ones would refuse?
>>
>>54040499
that's a really weird benchmark for loyalty, I mean if they're not loyal to you, they would do it happily since they want to get rid of you. And if they were really loyal to you would do it because you ordered them to....
>>
File: donald Duck.jpg (44KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
donald Duck.jpg
44KB, 490x490px
>>54036164
Generic Toon world is turning from a scientific experimentation to create Toononium into a moral dilemma over trying to set a young poverty stricken Adolf Hitler onto a new path, or killing the bastard outright.
>>
>>54040492
A full circle of E5 Solars could theoretically defeat Sol Invictus; though they would have to first get him to act against his virtues to disable his hax powers such as his constantly active perfect defense and auto win at everything power.
>>
>>54040165
I demand you give us a female version of that pic, or atleast a similar pic of his mom.
>>
>>54040492
>Are the Incarnae really strong enough to just casually backhand a group of them
Each Exaltation is just a tiny shard of an Incarnae's power. One of hundreds.

The Incarnae themselves are all super-deities, too. The Maidens just showed up from a non-existent future apparently created by the Primordials personally. Luna was made by locking every possible moon deity from a bunch of different worlds in a jar and having them fight and fuck and devour each other until only one remained. And the Unconquered Sun was made by Theion literally flaming magic fire until it was too hot for him to touch – and Theion was literally invincible so long as he believed he was.
>>
>>54040492
Pretty much, yeah.

The Sun is completely unbeatable without weakening him first, and if you do he powers up and goes into another (technically beatable) supermode.

And while others aren't flat-out unbeatable, they're still absolute beasts.
>>
>>54040562
Aren't you from /pol/? I thought you guys kept Adolf on a pedestal?
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>54040333
>snake waifus

...I immediately thought of Yuan-Ti for some reason and was very, very confused

>>54040375
Depends on how they'd go about it, biggest risk is being dogpiled by too many supernatural beings at once. And like other folks have said, realistically they couldn't hold and manage it properly what with all the resistance.

>>54040438
Sidereals are actually pretty frickin' good at straight up fighting, with enough defence value raising, multiple action stacking and damage value adding that, broadly speaking, in terms of skill they can dish out hurt on par with Solars assuming it's just a straightforward duel, and before accounting for FUCK YOU I WIN WITH SHOUNEN FIGHTIN' MAGIC stuff like World Searing Glory.

The main problem is that they're squishy. Their resistance charms tend to take a scene to set up while they finangle with Fate and they have two native martial arts instead of actual martial arts charms. To compensate for that, they are also better at dodging than any splat.

They actually would be a challenge, it's just that they excel even more at indirect confrontation.
>>
>>54040562
>Generic Toon world is turning from a scientific experimentation to create Toononium into a moral dilemma over trying to set a young poverty stricken Adolf Hitler onto a new path, or killing the bastard outright.

here's the thing about Hitler if he doesn't do all the Hitler stuff he isn't technically deserving of punishment for all the Hitler stuff, he is just a frustrated artist who is of racist,so you should Probably create a extremely charismatic Jewish lady art lover who finds him and his work Very interesting to keep him distracted from politics.
>>
>>54040492
Depends on the group. They're not unbeatable at all, despite what >>54040600 thinks. That's not how Exaltations work. They're all about growing beyond their origin/limitations.
>>
>>54040632
>banchô-Anon
>>
>>54040605
>Now I'm just making up shit because I can't hide my vehemence against you.

>>54040632
That's one way of seeing it I agree. In many ways he was a product of Germany at the time as much as he could be said to have influenced it himself. Antisemitism was rampant and if he had reason avoid it were not certain it wouldn't of given rise to someone else. I do intend on fixing the social issues of the day, its just either try to do things gently or with a terminator.

Although I imagine the terminator is getting used regardless, but at least giving people a chance to change outside of condemning them outright for sins not committed is worth something isn't it?
>>
>>54040751
>>Now I'm just making up shit because I can't hide my vehemence against you.
Sorry I hurt you're feelings, dude.
Jesus.
I thought you were from /pol/. People can be mistaken, you know.
>>
>>54040620
>World Searing Glory.
What's that? Can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>54040774
>you're
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgs9OhjAE2g
>>
>>54040751
okay, but what if you conquer Germany so he can't come to power?
>>
>>54040796
I assume he means World-Scarring Solar Glory, since he keeps bringing that charm up all the time.
>>
>>54040862
If you're going to be changing history anyways you might as well just go all the way and uplift Earth past post scarcity.
>>
>>54036164
I just slew the Emperor, becoming the new defacto ruler of man. The Astronomicon fell, but before it did, I sent a psychic message to as many humans as I could, telling them how to utilize the new Imperial Webway that was going to be erected.
>>
>>54040862
Well the AI I have on the social cultivation program will make it so I don't have too. I'm more interesting in playing with Toon Physics.

I'll settle for "modern day without most of the baggage".
>>
>>54040891
What actually happens if the Emprah dies?
Will he become a new Chaos God, or will he become the Star Child or whatever it was?
Or did you eat his soul too?
>>
>>54037439
Depends on how hungry I am, I'm mostly roiling mass of teeth, eyes, broken bone spurs, and sinew. My mood determines the proportions of my composition.
>>
File: 032313_0430_WhyArentThe1.png (509KB, 741x464px) Image search: [Google]
032313_0430_WhyArentThe1.png
509KB, 741x464px
Which Arcana did you raise in M:tA?
>>
>>54036164
I just took a United States of Smash to the face.

THINGS AREN'T GOING WELL, IF YA CAN'T TELL.
>>
>>54039861
>Aren't the dragons in Exalted basically proto-demons?
Kind of. There are the Five Immaculate Dragons, who are devas (essentially the same thing as a demon, but spawned by a non-crippled Primordial). But the majority of dragons are just powerful elementals who have mutated into draconic form as they grew in power because of Gaia's influence on Creation's geomancy.
>>
>>54041101
What did you do to piss off All Might or Deku?
>>
>>54041098
Fate, Prime and Spirit were my primary focuses, getting to five dots.
>>
>>54041098
All of the them. Because I have Dark Wisdom and fuck fiat restrictions.
>>
>>54041098
All of them, because fuck that dumb cunt for restricting them.
>>
>>54041098
>filename
Why aren't the what?
>>
>>54041181
>>54041187
Honestly, limiting your Gnosis is a bad way to handle things. Even assuming that locking out Archmastery was the right thing to do, it would have made a lot more sense to let us get to Gnosis 10 and just not become an Archmage. That's a whole separate process that just requires Gnosis higher than five.
>>
>>54041201
Yes. WE KNOW. Can we not do this whole shit AGAIN? We've done it so many times. Everyone knows.
>>
>>54041216
Alright, I'm sorry. I was just commenting, I wasn't aiming to start an argument. My apologies.
>>
>>54041023
There are a few different beliefs on it.

there are even radical inquisitors who are trying to resurrect him, like Thorianism.

The one I find most interesting -
the emperor is hinted to not be comatose and could come back to full big e strength if he died. however, he actively holding close a tear in the material realm that would overtake at least all of the Sol system if he takes his attention away from it.
>>
>>54041098
Prime matter and forces, though I know what prime can do I have no fucking clue about the other two.
>>
>>54041126
Fucked dekus mom and never called her back.
>>
>>54041126
I was in my mad scientist phase and was making monsters-of-the-week to throw at the local heroes so that I could refine their designs.

Unfortunately, said local heroes found where my base where I was running the other experiments.

Unfortunately, my experiments wound up pissing off a great many of them.

Hence. To the face.
>>
>>54041256
Why didn't she just use her "attract small objects" quirk on your penis?
>>
>>54041256
I mean, you kind of asked for it, anon.
>>
>>54037592
Having everyone be annoyed with me (except for a scarf!) and killing the unkillable.
>>
Could someone post the new solars jump? It never got to upload folder.
>>
>>54041425
It doesn't deserve to get uploaded.
>>
File: IMG_1113.png (174KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1113.png
174KB, 500x458px
>>54040866
That's the one. Huh, I thought the one I kept bringing up was Guarding Star Tactics.

>>54041098
Prime, Mind and Spirit to basically be a reverse Dr. Facilier. Or a bargain bin Chernabog? Point is, I solved most of my interwizard conspiracy rivalries by managing a spirits racket. Also tried my hand at creating artificial Qasmallim, which had...mixed results

I wonder if you can create spirits of Warehouse appliances?
>>
>>54041425
I believe Wukong and Heavens are still working on it, that's why it hasn't been uploaded yet.
>>
>>54041390
Damn it I want that scarf but it would leave me with 50 unspent CP!
>>
>>54041425
After poor reception Heavens and Wukong decided to take it back to the drawing board and redo a bunch of the Perk options.
>>
>>54041504
>>54041476
Oh. Well darn thanks anyway.
>>
>>54041476
>>54041504
The majority of what was criticized was addressed, and there's only a few finishing touches to make (Eclipse and Night perks, undiscounted perks, more companion/item options, reworking drawbacks), though I'm waiting for Wukong to get back on or at least give the okay before going any further.

Current WIP should be jumpable
>>
>>54041436
You didn't deserve to get uploaded into your momma's crusty cooch.
You little cumshot.
>>
File: XY_Psychic.png (65KB, 254x428px) Image search: [Google]
XY_Psychic.png
65KB, 254x428px
How psychic are most Psychic trainers, anyway? The perk seems like it'd put you in the upper percentiles once you cap out.
>>
>>54036164
I just took Generic Parenting and now have 4 kids that will inevitably abandon me by jumps end. But, I suppose that's what children are supposed to do. I did raise them to rely on each other, and am leaving a lot of stuff behind with them.

This is very mundanely sad and I'm tearing up a little thinking about it? Probably cause I'm moving away from a couple of my nephews.

>>54036859
I store magic reagents in mine and have them burn that as fuel for spells. It's more of an alchemical process than a wizardly one, though. There's also just giving them magic items with a simple activation method. Depending on the magic, it might require arcane shielding of some sort.

>>54037592
Mostly I made mundane items for the Foundation. If they requested something special, I did my best. I learned a lot about building cages there. And the myriad forms cages can be.

Cupid's Bow from Charmed did a number on 682, btw, until he expelled the magic as a gas and ate a few D-Class that thought he was "the one".
>>
>>54041545
>The majority of what was criticized was addressed
>This degree of lying
Wow, Heavens, would you happen to be a politician? That would explain a lot, actually.

>https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-1423
>>
>>54041698
If it's immature to wish death on someone over the fucking internet, well I guess I'm immature as all fucking hell right now.
>>
>>54041698
Can you not?
>>
>>54041714
He's been doing this shit for literally years now. I can't blame you, but don't, anon.

All it does is feed his myriad of complexes.
>>
>>54041659
Bend spoons, lift pokeballs, have occasional clouded vague or clouded visions into the future. And even then most trainers seem to overexaggerate their abilities.
>>
>>54041733
That's not as impressive as I was expecting.
>>
>>54041714
Just ignore him, man. He's hungry for attention, to the point where he'll respond to and sometimes even argue with himself.
>>
>>54041733
That sounds really weak, compared to the upper limit of Gardevoir. (Not that guy but was also considering taking the perk for my next chain.) Does this mean you'd pretty much be the strongest psychic human around, if you worked at it?
>>
>>54041750
>>54041762
Training your psychic power takes work and most people are scrubs. Just because pokemon humans can be empaths and shoot laser beams and use telekinesis and tread minds and teleport and smash or throw boulders if they train for it doesn't mean they're going to put that effort in when modern technology and pokemon do all the hard stuff.

And no, there are outliers like Sabrina and other psychic gym leaders who have impressive and marked psychic powers like you.
>>
>>54041772
Or, I forgot magic and ghost powers. They can do that too.
>>
>>54041733

>Forgetting about Sabrina

Come on nigga
>>
>>54041772
Gotcha, that makes sense.
>>
>>54041772
>Sabrina

Oh, don't remind me about miss "I can turn people into dolls with my mind."
>>
>>54041762
Well, yeah. But then there's people like Sabrina, who's teleporting around, turning people into dolls, and foreseeing stuff three years into the future.
>>
>>54041791
Sabrina is an outlier. Although I guess you could wank it to start at her level, but where's the fun in having a massive advantage like that right at the start?
>>
>>54041545
What kind of undiscounted perks are you thinking of?
>>
File: Sabrina-Psychic-Child.jpg (163KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina-Psychic-Child.jpg
163KB, 640x480px
>>54041750
I felt the same way when I looked into it way back when the jump 1st came out. The psionics you can buy in the jump make you way more powerful than any normal trainer though, either on par with Sabrina or even stronger.

>>54041762
>>54041791
He asked for the average example. Sabrina and the powers you get from the perk are extreme outliers.
>>
>>54041808
>fun
>/jc/

Pick one

and only one
>>
>>54041808
The description definitely puts you closer to her level than the average psychic.
>>
File: 1478824735202.gif (621KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478824735202.gif
621KB, 287x400px
>>54041817
Sorcery (someone requested it), sort of impulse purchases ala Prince of Hell, appearance boosters, etc. Plus some non-Artifact items. Maybe Manses, if Wu is around and feeling ambitious. Items are usually where I'm weakest and he's got a better sense for Creation lore than I do. Though typing the Living Grimoire dialogue was fun.

>"But Solars can--"
YES. I KNOW THEY CAN. Just consider it something that can stack with what they can already achieve. Similar to the other Exalted jumps. That said, I figure their strengths would have more to do with rulership...so followers, resources, etc. I'm open to suggestions on this.
>>
>>54041808
Think they were saying you could build up to some of her feats, minus the dolls, probably. The perk mentions your 'skill cap' so presumably you start at less than your full capacity and have to train your powers to reach your full potential.
>>
>>54041799
When I think of psychic powers, it takes some pretty big leaps for me to get to "turn people into dolls."
>>
>>54041855
BUT SOLARS CAN DO THE THING THO
>>
>>54041772
We've already mentioned Sabrina, but let's not forget the others.

Tate and Liza are constantly reading each other's minds, meaning each of them effectively has two pairs of eyes to observe the battlefield with. They're probably the weakest Psychic Gym Leaders due to just being kids.

Olympia is outright clairvoyant, and can effortlessly levitate herself. The way the inside of her Gym looks might also be an illusion.

Caitlin implies she can't even fully control her own powers, and she can self-levitate while half-asleep.
>>
>>54041862
Is it that different than pyrokinesis etc?
>>
File: 1457281302750.gif (944KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1457281302750.gif
944KB, 264x320px
>>54041872
I WILL SCALP YOU WITH A RUSTY SHOVEL
>>
>>54041862
Eh, matter manipulation is a pretty "common" psychic power, all things considered. Many authors would probably bullshit it as something like "really precise telekinesis" or whatnot.
>>
>>54041862
I could see "placing their consciousness into a doll", but "turning people into dolls"? That's a bit too far.
Unless she could literally control the atomic/molecular structure of things and literally rearrange them into dolls, but that seems like it would be painful. And fatal.
>>
>>54041881
BUT THAT'S ALSO A THING SOLARS CAN DO
>>
>>54041098
Spirit, Life, and Prime. I made magical animals to do things for me.

Also, to cuddle.

>>54041874
Adding energy to objects is already what telekinesis does, so pyrokinesis isn't really that different. Total matter transmogrification into a specific form is really very different in not only precision, but specificity.
>>
>>54041862
>>54041891
It's obscure, but magic exists in pokemon, and we know it can turn humans into pokemon (as can straight up science going by Bill), so weird shit like this is only par the course.
>>
If the Psychic option in the Pokemon jump lets you turn people into dolls, I'm going to have to redo my build to get that.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n96ho2qm4j1rrkiuj.png (131KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n96ho2qm4j1rrkiuj.png
131KB, 500x281px
>>54041799
The first Pokemon season had some weird shit. Remember that Ghastly that made a Venustoise? Or that surfing Pikachu with wave detecting powers?

Honestly, I kinda miss it. After that and the Orange Islands arc, the anime always played much safer after that, sticking closer to base interpretations outside of movies or the occasional special.

Though they did introduce working robot trainers about a season back. That was pretty surprising to tune into out of the blue. Too bad it didn't last.
>>
>>54041855
You might want to solicit criticism from SB. They're heavily into Exalted, and besides Mardukth and a few others, are generally more knowledgeable about it. Or, you know, you could just ask yourself if you really need a Solars jump.

Just saying.
>>
>>54041098
I usually play Mastigo so Space, Prime, Forces, Death, Mind in that order
>>
>>54041921
There's another fish hook.
>>
>>54041436
If crap like the FFs can make it to the drive then Solars definitely deserves a spot.
>>
>>54041912
>working robot trainers

Ah, yes, the robot trainer made by the mad scientist Gym Leader who blew something up every episode.

His mirror dimension counterpart was a wizard, even.
>>
>>54041331
Top Bantz
>>
>>54041331
Durability perks, probably.
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>54041855
>Manses

Neat! Thinking of one per caste, or just the one? I could see a factory-cathedral for Twilights, a mobile military base crammed with greater artillery for Dawns, the obligatory sacred sun shine commemorating Ignus' golden abs or whatever for Zeniths (or maybe-a ranch to raise cattle of Ahlat and other exotic sacrifices?), some sort of hideout for Nights-but not sure what you'd do for Eclipses.

>>54041903
>magical animals to do things for me

...what kind? If you did any kind of wolf, did you by any chance introduce them to the Uratha (read: werewolves?)

Because that would've been a recipe for !FUN!
>>
>>54041873
Lucian, the Sinnoh Elite 4 member, is implied to be able to finish a book in seconds, but that could just be extreme speed-reading. Useful and practical, but not very flashy.

Will from Johto seems to be the only major Psychic-user who isn't psychic at all, so if you need a breather there's that.
>>
>>54041973
>but not sure what you'd do for Eclipses.
Some kind of palace-thing to serve as the center of a kingdom, or a diplomatic hub. Possibly with powers helping things around it?
>>
So Devil Tigers are pretty much just discount Primordials, right? Emphasis on "discount".
>>
>>54041098
I was an Acanthus so I got to Master of Time, but while I like the Fate spells I only got to Adept in that, since I'm not interested in making a Geas or what not - I can do most of what I want to do at 4 dots.

Instead I picked up Space and Life for my other Masteries, mostly, I admit, because of Manifold Presence, which is an incredible force multiplier for a Jumper.
>>
>>54042010
>Discount
Considering they're ultimately superior to Primordials, no.
>>
>>54042043
In what way? Maybe the Yozi, but everything on Primordials seems to put them several tiers above Devil Tigers. I mean, I can't really see DTs creating the Incarnae or Creation, or fending off a unified Solar Deliberative, or even a few to be honest.
>>
File: Tom Riddle.jpg (239KB, 1000x888px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Riddle.jpg
239KB, 1000x888px
Whats the feminine version of tom/thomas?
>>
>>54041973
I do no kinds of wolves. Mostly because they're overdone. I went through some zoos and encyclopedias to get stylish underused animals. Like Smiles the Quokka that eats mind control magic and frees bound spirits. Or his protector, James Le Roc.
>>
>>54042137
Tammy?
>>
>>54042091
1. Exalted started out at Essence 2-3 just like new characters. It was only further into the war that they started getting stronger, and nobody was higher than Essence 5. Anyone reaching Essence 6+ was a complete shock to the Incarnae and Autobot.

2. Creation and the Incarnae are a manner of a massive sorcerous working and time. It didn't happen overnight. By the by, Solars easily generated new land for Creation once they were in charge.

3. The lore itself heavily implies that the Exalted have yet to read their true potential. Every bit of lore for everyone excepted Dragonbloods hints at the idea that there's some next step they can take to surpass their masters, and even the DBs have a charm that implies some sort of apotheosis if they use it with high enough elder essence.
>>
>>54042152
Not feeling it.
>>
>>54042137
I've heard Tommy used for a girl.
>>
>>54042137
Tamsin, Thomaida, Thomais, or Thomsina.
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>54041998
>diplomatic hub

Oh shit, that works! Actually why not both-the lap of luxury of the first age like that not!Vegas built by Sulumor's predecessor?

Beautiful automatons serving mystically generated celestial cocaine on orichalcum platters. Endless arcades of every gambling game known to man. A bar of starmetal and moonsilver stocked with microbrews and wines personally designed by the Solar who built this manse. All of which combines to create a sort of supernatural neutral ground, and makes it easier to diplomance most such beings.

>>54042010
Yes and no-but to answer >>54042091, unfortunately that's a solid "we don't know, because the default stance of 2e is that Solars are supposed to be da bess"

There's an ambiguous sidebar about Primordials being unable to learn their Charms, that describes them as "greater". Exactly HOW isn't really elaborated, beyond canonical licenses to fanwank your charmset. All they've said is that you're not turning into a Primordial per se.

Now, that said-you do START OFF as just a human being with some weird souls. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a real answer, especially since by default you're effectively having to build to the vast seas of Charms Yozis enjoy gradually with vague guidelines on exactly how much better they can be than your patrons'.

As you can see below, the dev whose commentary I can find that's most about them is also very, very vague about exactly how Infernals will "render [Yozis] obsolete" but still apparently be evenly matched with Solars.

http://nobilis.me/quotes:balancing-the-solar-splats
http://nobilis.me/quotes:green-sun-kings

>>54042240
And this, too.

I'd have liked to see more on what high-level Lunar apotheosis looked like. Or rather, what options other than chimerism there were.

>>54042142
>quokka that eats mind control magic

Nice. I'd have gone for a tapir personally, just to claim I have a pet baku.

>>54042137
Toni? Tommie? Tomie?
>>
>>54042311
>makes it easier to diplomanse most such beings
FIFY
>>
>>54042137
>waifuing Voldemort
How did you fix the baldness and snake nose, just time travel bullshit?
>>
>>54042311
No, the tapir was in charge of making people go "there was a breakout at some illegal animal smuggling operation because why the fuck are wild animals loose in the city". She was pretty much uncatchable, but very noticeable.

It was a defense against disbelief on the other animals.
>>
>>54042369
that pun physically hurts
>>
Jumpers! For things like Animal Uplift from Generic Post-Apocalypse, the Bestial line from Universal Monsters, and all the other various animal hybrid perks scattered throughout the chain, what are your favorite animals to use for those options?
>>
>>54042447
Moths, snakes, and dogs.
>>
>>54042447
Various kinds of dinosaur whenever the option allows it. Sometimes with feathers. Usually not though.

Otherwise, I like to go for big cats or snakes (as long as I can get a serpentine lower body, snake-hybrid with legs is just meh).
>>
>>54042447
My favorite, for when it offers no or extremely limited benefits, is rats, because I have a fursona to upkeep, dammit.

When it comes to ones that get you actual superpowers, I prefer animals that get enhance senses. Bats, the punch-shrimp that the ever-evolving stasis Anon loves so much, bloodhounds in Nintendogs, snakes for thermals, and whatever else I can find.
>>
>>54042550
How much do you love Skaven?
>>
>>54041894
GLORIOUS GOLDEN POWERFUL FARMING IMPLEMENT SCALPING METHOD!
>>
>>54042571
I like them, but not because of their connection to rats. Rats, in the wild, are fairly clean when they haven't just climbed out of a storm drain, and are very sociable with each other when they can be. Their worst problem is fleas and the fact that they're wild animals who have the same likes as people, so they go where people are.

Skaven are a race of anti-social backstabbers that revel in disease and destruction. A neat conspiracy of sorcery and mutation, which are all things I find interesting. They're fun as all hell, but pretty much the opposite of actual rats in everything but their appearance.
>>
Would the Sword of the Cross from Dresden be able to permanently kill something like Soul Eater Asura, who normally would live forever as long as fear existed? I'd rather not seal him away if I can actually get rid of him permanently, since that just means someone else will have to deal with him down the line.
>>
>>54035406
Have to agree with the others, Drop-In does not fit as the hive option. After all, the hive has far more history on the planet than the astronaut...

I'd make Drop-In a secondary option for all of the Origins.
>>
>>54042447
Braconidae.
>>
what are the best libraries in jumpchain
>>
>>54042694
I think so. It's killed a dragon-the divine chinese kind, and in the series another dragon is stated to be more personally powerful than the queen of winter. Who's in charge of fighting Outsiders, beings to whom magic and death don't work normally with. Which a Sword has also killed.
>>
>>54042594
But can a Solar know what is in a Wonderball? or even a kinder surprise egg?
>>
>>54041921
it's not even a hook, they just threw the fishing pole in
>>
>>54042915

With an investigation charm, sure.

Until he opens it, then there was a sidereal inside all along.
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.