[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCP + Harry Potter oneshot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_lon4c5zTDD1qz4w1go1_500.gif (500KB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lon4c5zTDD1qz4w1go1_500.gif
500KB, 500x222px
Was thinking of mastering a oneshot game set in a Harry Potter world.

The idea is to add SCP to the mix. SCP inspired with no Cthulhu tech, just plan old amnesiacs, guns and paranoia.

Need ideas for the plot. At which point of the books to insert it? What make them do? Kill Voldemort? They would play pre existent characters, let them play Ron, Hermione and Potter or someone else?
Any input?
>>
So far going with Hermione father was a SCP member and when Hermione deleted his memory SCP decided to intervene heavy handedly.

Party is HP, ROn, Hermy and Neville and have to turn voldie into a vegetable.
>>
File: 1495679379228.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1495679379228.gif
2MB, 270x188px
Do some people from the Hufflepuff or ravenclaw house as PCs

Maybe during the time traveling caused in the 3rd book the party accedentally is caught in a repeating time loop of 12 hours and they have to save Harry from being killed by a time remnent of Voldemort. this remnent Voldemort is from the future where he was defeated and by some sort of miracle is clapsing to his existence in a point where two Harry Potters (thereby and extra horecux) exist.

This Voldemort can be a sort of Spectre, existing as only a vengeful spirit without memories, maybe make it some sort of reveal.

The time loop can seem strange at first but it's quickly discovered Harry is killed and that's the point tine repeats, with only the party remembering the events of previous loops.
>>
>>54028614
Sorry if it wasn't clear, but the scp elements us the Time remnant Spectre, maybe obe party member is keen to the existence of such Spectres
>>
File: mind blown.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
mind blown.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>54028614
So that's how snakes drink water
>>
>>54028455
Luna Lovegood and here fascination with shit no other magic user believes in is too good to not use.
>>
>>54028732
Their tongues aren't broad enough to drink the way cats or dogs do. They don't have any hands to bring it to their mouths.
What did you expect?
>>
>>54028614
Neat unfortuantely I already played with one of the other players a similar oneshot.
>>
File: Free Shrugs.png (450KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
Free Shrugs.png
450KB, 449x642px
>>54028834
desu I had no idea what to expect.
>>
It will probably end up like this
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2554200/7/HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

to design a oneshot you need to answer to desires your players need to fulfill.
>>
Killing Voldemort is too much for the oneshot. Need to fight some minor underling.
Anyone dies in canon off screen?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.