[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

W50k What state do you think the galaxy will be in after 10k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0433.jpg (210KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
210KB, 623x414px
W50k
What state do you think the galaxy will be in after 10k years?

I'll start
>tuska daemonkilla the size of a building, is kicked out of the warp by Khorne after slaying bloodthirsters for 8 days and not dying.
>after reaching real space has a vision from gork and mork
>>
>>54025196
ded. The Great Rift is said to be devouring the galaxy and unmaking reality in a steady pace. The galaxy doesn't have 1000 years let alone 10K.
>>
The ship is all. The ship moves.
The ship is the Imperium. The Imperium is the ship. No longer the God Emperor, but the God Captain.
>>
>>54025231
The great rifts progress is halted by the technology of the necrons, who after 10k years build planet engines that act as blanks, forcing the warp back

Lorgar actually gets up and does something, taking his legion to break these machines
>>
The salamanders find vulkans relics, and Vulkan and his legion head out to help the tau fight the tyranids, who are a vast threat no longer to be underestimated

Rush Hour: 40k
>>
>>54025305
Abaddon destroyed them. The rift is growing.

No Lorgar is mentioned.
>>
>>54025196
Squats return
>>
>>54025594
And then they build more
>>
>>54025604
>They are revealed to all be blanks
>The squats had their tiny little hands in every single major faction
>They have been orchestrating wars to distract the galaxy from their won plans. The tyranids were just a nice coincidence
>Squats never left the lore
>They just were behind the scenes
>>
>>54026523
>Old Ones were secretly Squats
>>
>>54025594
>>54025305
Mhhhm not really frumpy dumpybsuppprters wards shit lore gona get RETCON
>>
>>54025196
>Abaddon's 851st Black Crusade has just been repelled
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.