[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What animal would you say /tg/ is most like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Teegee.jpg (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Teegee.jpg
97KB, 600x600px
What animal would you say /tg/ is most like?
>>
>>54024549
Rat

Actual rats, not meme rats
>>
>>54024549
Ferrets. Pissed off fuckers that smell like Shit and hate everything.
>>
File: entering a thread you hate.png (388KB, 468x854px) Image search: [Google]
entering a thread you hate.png
388KB, 468x854px
>>54024549
Otters
>>
Rats
>>
>>54024549
I think we're more like Noah's Ark than any single animal. Except everyone broke out of their cage, and someone put drugs in the drinking water, half the animals are rutting or in heat and none of them is particularly concerned with who or what they fuck, the other half are disgusted and want nothing to do with that and would much prefer to paint elaborate murals with their own feces. The captain is drunk and runs around randomly hitting things with a stick.
>>
Chihuahua. Bark, yap, and shriek at literally anything.
>>
>>54024549
Humans
>>
>>54024549
Raccoons. We're pretty smart, but are perfectly willing to trudge through shit all day in the hope of finding something nice once in a while.
>>
>>54024549
Crows, we gang up in groups, mob people we don't like, and try to pick the best stuff out of what we find.
>>
>>54024549
Hedgehogs. They like to froth their shit up and smear it all over themselves.
>>
>>54024980
This is by far and above the most accurate description of /tg/, and a good deal of boards besides.
There's also a vocal contingent of animals that repeatedly bleat that other animals are rutting or painting fecal murals doublewrongbadly, but the captain seems to have trouble hitting them hard enough with the stick.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.