[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to execute a face-to-face turn against your team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Have you ever done it? How did it turn out if successful? If unsuccessful?
>>
>>54020400
OP here.
I feel my character has adequate motivation to turn against the team (wants to win the approval of his long-lost but evil parents) but I don't want to ruin our campaign. Everyone in my group is pretty close friends but we're new to DnD so idk if people would ragequit or whatever.

Basically I want to do it because it would be fun for me, but not at the expense of my group's fun. Logistically it might be awkward because it would entail the DM doing my segments of each session as asides/intercut to the team's exploits. I talked to them and they're reasonably okay with it but again, I don't want to fuck everything up. Extra challenge because we're doing our sessions audio-visual because everyone's in a different state.

Thoughts?
>>
>>54020400
AH FUCK I MEANT "HEEL-FACE TURN" GOD DAMN IT IS THREAD KILL?
>>
>>54020468
Calm the fuck down, nigga. I'll answer you.
>>
File: 1498077962747.gif (605KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498077962747.gif
605KB, 400x400px
>>54020468
Bump :(
>>
>>54020400
birds are not to be trusted
>>
>>54020400
>stand in front of them
>look directly at them
>turn around
>turn around again
>congratulations, you did it
>>
File: 1497816045104.png (994KB, 975x433px) Image search: [Google]
1497816045104.png
994KB, 975x433px
>>54020468
>>
>>54020739
>>
>>54020451
Do it, but it's the end of you playing the character. They're now an npc, and you can roll up a new character to join the group.
>>
>>54020781
That sounds more reasonable. I'd say I'm wanting to stick with my guy, though.

Maybe I could just slide into evil more as an alignment shift rather than an outright betrayal of the party for awhile, and then give the character up to be an NPC once I'm done with 'im.

This is OP btw.
>>
>>54020832
>I'd say I'm wanting to stick with my guy, though.
Then don't do it.
>>
>>54020749
All I get from that panel is that someone desperately wants to be The Boondocks.
>>
>>54020400
My friends are pretty relaxed and want a fun/funny game more than anything. They didn't really care, and I ended up killing them except for one guy. He chased me into the woods and mortally wounded me. He couldn't chase me and kill/loot my dead body.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.