[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBEG Ideas and their lame irl inspiration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: CSiPPLUWoAAHe4G.jpg (26KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
CSiPPLUWoAAHe4G.jpg
26KB, 330x330px
>Lich that steals children by luring them innawoods
>Actually just tries to share his powerful secrets with would-be poor kids and start them off young but murders uncooperative ones
>My neighbors always kidnap their grandkids from the poor, drug addict parents

>Lord who once fell from the king's graces and now seeks to tarnish him and the court's lives
>Focuses mostly on things like arson and robbery but if they gave him the chance to kill them, he would
>Really, in boot camp we had to wear tighty whiteys and this kid who always had shit stains would blame someone for using a brown marker and stealthily swap his undies with his neighbors'
>>
>BBEG

No thank you.
>>
>>54015300
As if a classic story arc isn't fun every now and then, especially if you're introducing new players
>>
>>54015232
I like the idea of a lich stealing abused kids or orphans and setting them on the path of magic (or to be his apprentices). Its all ok when hes grabbing the peasants kid, BUT! Instant plot hook when he takes the kid of a noble. Adventure ensues.
>>
>>54015336
No, it's the phrase "big bad evil guy" that I take issue with.
>>
>>54015371
Especially since the emotionally damaged kids are more likely to take his side once he gives them anything they want and fills their head with ideas of power
>>54015406
That's fair, I guess from the players' standpoint though, BBEG just means a person with goals you oppose and you both fight to achieve something different
>>
>>54015232
>Was in the army
>Lived in neighbourhood with drug addicts and poor familial bounds
>Posts about shit stained underwear

OP confirmed for american trailer trash. Or middle class eastern European.
>>
>>54015568
>All branches of the military have bootcamps
>Southern US has meth, North East has heroin, West has coke
but you're right
>>
>>54015534
He doesn't have to even look like a stereotypical lich! He could go about in soft forest green robes and where a big wooden mask like some kind of elder forest spirit, like some kind of tall Skull-Kid 2.0. Im imaging slender man from the original pics just hanging out with the kids. Oh man, how spooky would it be if tons of the young kids know about him, he just kind of comes out to the edge of the deep dark woods to talk with them. And of course none of the adults believe it until the first couple kids go missing.
>>
>>54015232
>BBEG

Ugh
>>
>>54015772
>Ugh

Sigh
>>
>>54015772
>>54015300

yeah, BBEGs are too mainstream now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.