[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That DM/Guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: That+guy_7cc786_5274208.png (336KB, 489x571px) Image search: [Google]
That+guy_7cc786_5274208.png
336KB, 489x571px
It's been a while since we had a That DM/Guy so why not one now

I'll start

>That one guy who would roll for the dumbest shit, like "I role to take a shit" or "I role to walk around"
>DM got fed up with his shit and decided to make him role for EVERYTHING
>He had to role to wake up, eat, sleep, talk, drink, interact with other players, the whole thing
>It got to the point in which everyone else including me got sick of them being dicks to each other
>Me and other players left that behind soon after
>>
>>54007900
Is your pic implying that "that guy" is the one eating ice cream?

Have you ever done any physical labour op?

Because I'll tell you what. That old faggot literally standing doing jack shit except "supervising" while standing way to close to the people actually working is a far worse offender.
>>
>>54008226
I didn't make the image anon i just found it
>>
>>54007900
> I roll to scavenge for food
> 2
> You can't find anything but rocks
> I roll to cook a rock
> You know that you have like, 10 days rations, right?
> Yeah, but I might need those later

He spent 30 irl minutes trying to cook a rock while the rest of us just ate our rations. Poor sod was trying to cook it in a pan like a pleb instead of making the far superior stone soup.
>>
>>54007900
>that OP that doesn't know the difference between "role" and "roll"
>>
>>54007900
>It's been a while since we had a That DM/Guy
OP we have at least two of these threads every day.
>>
>>54008468
>Poor sod was trying to cook it in a pan like a pleb instead of making the far superior stone soup.

Bastard, sole my joke.
>>
>>54008656
>>
>>54007900
How the fuck is icecreamguy supposed to help? there is not enough room! and even if it was, what would he do? hold the SIDE of the cabinet?
>>
The last time I ran shadowrun I had a player who was physically incapable of understanding consequences.

>Ask after a run what the masks/face coverings each of them were wearing looked like (So I could put out reports on them)
>"Oh nah, I wasn't wearing a mask. Better for advertising myself as a professional if they know who I am"
>But...you burned 3 rent-a-cops to death when they posed no threat to you and couldn't even alert the rest of security.
>"Yeah, made me look badass!"

He then proceeded to bitch me out and quit the game when later on, the company sent drones after him to kill him.

>"Fuckin' hell man. How did they know I was there!"
>You are in public, without a mask, on their territory and they know what you look like.
>"Wait, this was Ares? How was I to know it was Ares after me?"
>The bit where the drone fired incendiary grenades at you while announcing 'This is for our friends' perhaps?
>"What? That was weeks ago, why do they still care?!"

He also threw a shitfit when NPCs didn't have the exact statline they had in the core book. Like Knight Errant cops actually having a perception score above 'Half-Blind' while his 1 rank in stealth group troll tried to hide in a bush I'd described as half his size.
>>
>>54007900
>t's been a while since we had a That DM/Guy so why not one now

Because your supposition is false. We are always having a That Guy thread. They're constant

Your endless bitching and moaning is a never ending cavalcade of your own ability to drop your balls and confront others like an adult.

YOU, anon, YOU are the 'That Guy' of /tg/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.