[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a Story for You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: WagonAmbush.jpg (68KB, 736x484px) Image search: [Google]
WagonAmbush.jpg
68KB, 736x484px
I've got a story for you from my current campaign, also general story thread.

>Party consists of the following
>Half elf wizard (me) who had to flee his home city after being accused of murder
>Gnome rogue who tries to seem distant and unphased by death but from what I tell is secretly sensitive
>Female elf monk who really hasn't had a whole lot of characterization so far
>A fucking green dragon (just a baby though)
>Human druid of Ehlonna (Greyhawk setting), group leader basically
>A sentient ghoul with a crossbow who was formerly a paladin and views himself as an abomination, hoping for a way to cure himself
>GMPC cleric of Ehlonna, was only around for a session or two so I forgot his race
>Setting is Greyhawk with a new continent just kind of stuck onto it (it fits rather well in practice though)
>On this continent is a massive cavern system that was once the home to a long defeated lich
>When I say massive I mean like your average US state
>Party is travelling through this cavern system in a region called the Stonefalls
>Been harassed by kobolds all throughout the area
>Finally find their hideout after capturing a kobold in a previous skirmish
>As a wizard I speak draconic
>We try to diplomatically resolve our differences with the kobolds
>We don't diplomatically resolve our differences with the kobolds
>The dragon player's former character is killed and he rolls the green dragon
>Our ranger was killed earlier
>This marks the third party member killed by these kobolds, our long time NPC guide had been killed in a previous skirmish
>Was sad as fuck but that's a different story
>Also the ranger and the character killed in the "diplomacy" were played by the same player, and the ranger actually died twice, since he came back as a ghoul
>These caverns have a way of reviving people, it happened to the ranger and former paladin
>Dragon player has had his character killed 3 times and is a little bit pissed

Continuing soon
>>
>After kobolds kill our ambassador we set up defenses and lay siege to their lair
>While we're sleeping ghoul pali slips away
>The next morning he's missing, and we find a note saying he can't bear this existence anymore
>He went off into the caverns to give into his animalistic tendencies, and await true death as a wandering monster
>The player left the group because of scheduling and that's how he chose to go out
>Short RP scene mourning his loss
>Eventually we storm the kobold lair and slaughter the inhabitants, including the high priestess
>We find a captive, a young woman who claims to have been a forager for another adventuring party, but was seperated from them and captured
>At first she's unresponsive but after we give her some food and drink she eventually becomes more talkative
>Obviously traumatized
>Wizard (me) offers to take her back to her home and comforts her the best he can
>Suddenly the rogue, still searching the place for loot, yells to the rest of the party
>He found two kobold children
>Two now orphaned kobold children
>He prepares to kill them, he calls it putting them out of their misery
>Rest of the group stops him
>We discuss what to do, the rogue advocating their murder the whole time
>Eventually the cleric NPC steps in and declares he will raise the kobold children to be good
>He rejects the rogue's claims that kobolds are inherently evil and vows to keep them safe
>Wizard thanks him and praises his nobility
>Soon we leave to continue out adventure, and find a proper burial site for our 3 fallen companions
>>
File: Boromirs_body_on_boat_-_FOTR.png (436KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
Boromirs_body_on_boat_-_FOTR.png
436KB, 1280x528px
>>54006861
>Along the way we see a ghoul by the side of an underground river
>It looks familiar
>It attacks like any ghoul, and we kill it
>Examining it closer, we realize it is our former companion who left in the night
>Party leader gives a funeral for all 4 dead party members
>At this point all of the companions she started the campain with are gone
>Now she only has the people she's picked up along the way
>One by one the party leader places a leaf on the foreheads of the fallen and places them in the river, where they float off down the caverns
>It's hard to convey in text, but we actually became emotional and cried during the funeral scene
>We play this song at the end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8ir8rVl2Z4
>It seemed fitting
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.