[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anima: Beyond Fantasy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Dragon Pact Sacrifices.png (759KB, 533x805px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Pact Sacrifices.png
759KB, 533x805px
>I made a pact with a dragon and all I got was forgotten by everyone edition.

A question for those who frequent the spanish boards: If someone winds up losing their existence, getting forgotten by everyone, is it in the vein of you literally are invisible to everyone but your dragon, or is it more like Oblivion's Grey Fox, where people just see you as "a Stranger" each and every time they meet you?

Also general discussion of Anima: Beyond Fantasy.
>>
File: welcome to the warp.gif (2MB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to the warp.gif
2MB, 500x396px
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>54006826
Alright. let's do this.
>>
>>54006863
You're on /tg/. I'd say your sense of taste has been gone for a while...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Hell yeah Anima Beyond Fantasy. I fucking love this game but it's so goddamn difficult to get a game going. My group have an annual tradition where we play the starting level 1 adventure that came with the GM screen every year, but we add five to the level of the PCs and everything in the adventure. This year we were level 11 and fought against, for example, five ancient dragons at the same time, four lords of the dead and a robot from Solomon and the final boss was literally the Lord of Infinity.

My character had Speed 20 and Strength 20 and was therefore both infinitely strong and infinitely fast. After cross referencing on the Size & Weight table I came out to 9 feet tall and 1000 pounds, so naturally I played Platinum Crunk Requiem the ancient aztec god of fitness.

This game is so fucking retarded but so good.
>>
File: It's Here.jpg (15KB, 228x218px) Image search: [Google]
It's Here.jpg
15KB, 228x218px
>>54006928
Nice. Personally been running the same game for nearly three years, now. Players just dinged level 13, after taking down a Seraphim Potestas that showed up when they busted the fourth of five seals that have been keeping Omega sealed in Yggdrasil. They also met and chatted with three Messengers(Svalkislavos, Ambrosia, and Malekith), who clued them in as to the actual purpose of the scrolls. They've decided that they need to go secure the last scroll so no other adventuring party busts him out.

>mfw the look on their faces when they put two and two together...
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>54006826
lessee..
>>
>>54009373
>Sense of touch.
Pretty bad. Not the worst.
>>
What is scarier?
>LITERALLY mechamegasatan
Or
>a fucking ornamental sphere
>>
>>54012012
On the one hand, the sphere can drop a dozen Infernal Dukes on your face(or a couple gaira/ciel dragons).
On the other, Omega has the potential to achieve a final form that's a goddamn level 16 Technician with busted ki regen and an even more busted sword of "no, fuck you, lose a supernatural power." AND he takes a bare minimum of four turns to kill in that form.

So Orb is scarier only if Omega doesn't go Lord of Infinity.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.