[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Underrated subcultures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: HpciNyH.jpg (1MB, 1920x1112px) Image search: [Google]
HpciNyH.jpg
1MB, 1920x1112px
I've had more English-esque high fantasy than I can handle.
Feel free to throw in any subculture you feel that isn't appreciated or played enough.

Starting with some Siqq Slavs
>>
File: bear-cavalry.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bear-cavalry.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>
File: John_and_Rich_Polish_sm.png (243KB, 317x480px) Image search: [Google]
John_and_Rich_Polish_sm.png
243KB, 317x480px
>>
>>54004717
Switzerland is such an underrated country it's not even funny. They did the whole "giving the finger to monarchs" thing before France made it cool.
>>
>>54004717
The iberian peninsula of the middle ages (think xii and xiii) centuries would make an awesome setting
>>
>>54005018
I don't think I know them. Tell us more anon!
>>
File: 31296[1].jpg (133KB, 990x743px) Image search: [Google]
31296[1].jpg
133KB, 990x743px
>>54005096
Not him, but that was around the time of the Moorish occupation in the South, and various competing Christian kingdoms in the North. It was also the time of El Cid, so there's enough opportunities for interesting stories to happen.

Fantasy equivalent: whatever peninsula with a foreign invader occupying the southern half and creating some crazy hybrid culture. As much as I hate kebab, some of Spain's most interesting architecture came from that hybrid culture. Since the end of the Reconquista a lot of their mosques have been converted to cathedrals though.
>>
>>54005013
Based mountain jews, mix the best of every culture in a bloody defensible position and arm themselves to the teeth.

Are Swiss just dwarves in disguise?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.