[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Culture/ Species Interactions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 10

File: nostalgia.jpg (105KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nostalgia.jpg
105KB, 1024x768px
Describe the culture and mannerisms of the different races in this setting. Art, literature, science, entertainment. How do they interact with each other? How do they solve conflict, what are their pastimes? What languages do they use, how would they fit in other settings?
>>
skakdi - literally the Orcs of the setting

individual skakdi can rival the toa, the player characters of the setting, in terms of strength and skill. they also have vision powers and have the ability to use elemental powers, but only if two skakdi channeled it together.

they're vicious and love to fight. they're so destructive that their home island was quarantined by the illuminate of the setting
>>
File: 250px-Comic_Bohrok.png (141KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Comic_Bohrok.png
141KB, 250x214px
Bohrok: Ex-Matoran (the civilians of the setting) whose destiny involves being mutated into a purging machine.
Bohrok are already powerful alone with the powers of fire, water, acid, stone, ice, and earth. Together they are a menace controlled by an organic mask-like creature called a "Krana" that grants an extra power and a link to the swarm's hive-mind.
The Bohrok are programmed to purge the entire island of Mata Nui to awaken the Great Spirit Mata Nui (A lesser god of the setting).
>>
File: Comic_Krana.png (172KB, 357x265px) Image search: [Google]
Comic_Krana.png
172KB, 357x265px
>>54003917
Cont.
Krana: Strange organic mask-like beings that hide behind a Bohrok's faceplate.
In close quarters, the Krana is capable of ejecting itself and latching onto a Matoran's or Toa's face and force them into service for the swarm.
>>
>>54003461
Man, I miss being a kid. I think I'll go watch Mask of Light tomorrow.
>>
File: tren krom.jpg (323KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
tren krom.jpg
323KB, 900x1125px
>>54003595
>>54003917
Excellent, thank you. I'm running a session in this setting, need more info about the homeland/culture/worldbuilding jazz.
>>
File: 250px-Comic_Lehvak_Va.png (107KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Comic_Lehvak_Va.png
107KB, 250x196px
>>54004093
Cont.
Bohrok-Va: Scouts of the Bohrok swarm entitled with the duties of replacing a Bohrok's Krana, should the Krana be destroyed.
>>
File: Bohrok-Kal_all.png (180KB, 451x229px) Image search: [Google]
Bohrok-Kal_all.png
180KB, 451x229px
>>54004175
Believe me, this the very tip of the iceberg.
>>54004213
Cont.
Bohrok-Kal: Elite Protodermis (The main energy source and element of the setting) infused Bohrok with mutated larger forms and mutated Krana, the regular elemental powers of the Bohrok-Kal are replaced with Plasma, Gravity, Sonics, Magnetism, Electricity and Vacuum.
The mutated Krana also bestow different powers as well, I've forgotten this part...
>>
File: Bohrok-Kal_Kaita_Ja.jpg (13KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
Bohrok-Kal_Kaita_Ja.jpg
13KB, 204x247px
>>54004332
Cont. This the last one I'm doing.
All Bohrok, Bohrok-Va, and the six Bohrok-Kal are capable of fusing with their counterparts (Bohrok+Bohrok not Bohrok-Va+Bohrok-Kal etc) into beings of phenomenal power, combining three powers at a time.
>>
File: bonkle.jpg (83KB, 491x700px) Image search: [Google]
bonkle.jpg
83KB, 491x700px
>>54004213
>>54004332
>>54004396
Thank you friend, appreciate it. I forgot how rad some of this stuff was, especially the Bohrok, it's been a few years.
>>
>>54004523
Bionicle was my favorite toy sets growing up, Warhammer 40k feels like a natural progression from there honestly.
>>
File: thefuggening.png (1MB, 540x1426px) Image search: [Google]
thefuggening.png
1MB, 540x1426px
>>
File: nice.jpg (263KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
263KB, 1024x695px
>>54005008
Same. I remember when we used to have Brikwars threads on here, discussions about modeling and special rules and potential army lists and stuff. My 40k interest sprang up partially from seeing the Lego dreadnoughts and other fun things people used to make
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.