[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinacast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: gw-chinese.jpg (39KB, 638x235px) Image search: [Google]
gw-chinese.jpg
39KB, 638x235px
Is there any real way to get information to contact the Chinacasters?

To be honest as much as I would like to be able to afford everything that comes through Forgeworld and GW, its just super unrealistic right now. Especially with all the other supplies like paint and shit and the fact that I already bought 7th edition before 8th.

Just want some cheap models desu
>>
File: 99560113053_TauBrcuda02.jpg (33KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99560113053_TauBrcuda02.jpg
33KB, 600x620px
Look it up. I placed my first order less then 2 days ago and it took me less then an hour to find the email and catalog of the recaster. Pretty excited for my Barracuda!
>>
I got all the information off of r/yoyhammer. Cheapness does vary based on product and caster, but I have gotten some amazing deals. Extreme ones include Black Reach Dreadnoughts for $5 and 30 assault marines forn $22.
>>
>>54005879
Simply epic. Upvoted!
>>
>>54005711
I managed to grab the e-mail of one caster who has probably the greatest prices. Got the 8th ed Primaris marines altogether for 50 dollars.

DHGate has some casters as well but the pricing isn't nearly as great and I am a bit skeptical of their quality since they aren't talked about as much.

I was hoping for one caster's e-mail in particular that supposedly does great quality.
>>
>>54005879
Dang 5 dollars is legit
>>
>>54007847
Now I know asking for emails is taboo, but do you at least have a name to google them?
>>
>>54009359
nobz, zhanchui

miranda irene

ccon

blackmarketminiatures
>>
>>54007847
Nice deal can I have the casters name? Im trying Z first but if I dont like what I get I might try someone else.
>>
>>54011431
Get that gore out of here, strip the paint and start again with thinning it beforehand.
>>
>>54007847
>Got the 8th ed Primaris marines altogether for 50 dollars.

faggot. thats literraly the price of the real deal on the second hand market
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.