[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the perfect spot for a new base of operations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: DDJn5IrWAAASJRM.jpg (75KB, 1055x605px) Image search: [Google]
DDJn5IrWAAASJRM.jpg
75KB, 1055x605px
Is this the perfect spot for a new base of operations?
>>
>>54002847
If you have gills, then maybe
>>
Only one entrance means that an emergency escape would be impossible. You'd have to dig an escape tunnel. Otherwise it's pretty good as long as you can find a way in without drowning.
>>
I don't see any way of bringing air in
>>
>>54003147
Water contains air.
>>
>>54002847
yeah, caves are a hideout stereotype for good reason
>>
>>54002847
Looks like a dolphin rape cave.
>>
Bore an access tunnel to the surface, camouflage the entrance and you have your escape tunnel. Maybe turn that vertical section into a missile silo. Widen the sea cave and create a dock for your submersible vehicle.
>>
>>54002847
I would be uncomfortable living to close to the edge of the world like that.
>>
>>54004962
I laughed way harder than I should have.
>>
>>54002847
Of course, liquid.
>>
>>54002847
Enjoy drowning next time it rains properly.
>>
>>54003196
Not enough and it takes serious equipment to extract dissolved oxygen from water.
>>
>>54002847
kinda far from he trade district
>>
>>54002847
>that fish breaking through the cutout
>>
File: 1496995441233.jpg (82KB, 735x755px) Image search: [Google]
1496995441233.jpg
82KB, 735x755px
>>54003790
Good one
>>
I bet the 4g there sucks
>>
>>54006069
>Not enough and it takes serious equipment to extract dissolved oxygen from water

Or you could just break the water into hydrogen and oxygen via electrolysis, giving you both air and fuel for something at the same time.
>>
>>54008504
>Or you could just break the water into hydrogen and oxygen via electrolysis, giving you both air and fuel for something at the same time.
that takes more energy than it gives back via fuel.
and pure oxygen is going to be a bit of a fire hazard... ideally you want a shit ton of nitrogen and only a small amount of oxygen
>>
>>54002847
Okay, things that are needed to know.
1. What is the setting?
2. What are you (Dragons and fishfolk have less to worry about than humans in this case)
3. What was the 'old' base of operations like/
4. How much of the old base is coming with you on the move?
5. How are you getting air in there?
6. What are you hiding from?
7. What are the changes from low to high tide?
8. Earthquake protection?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.