[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Finder! Gamefinder!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 55

File: 1496531600572.jpg (77KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1496531600572.jpg
77KB, 500x434px
>GM or Player
>System(s)
>Time availability
>Text or Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
>>
Bumpie bumpie doo
>>
File: OrientalAdventures.jpg (120KB, 569x450px) Image search: [Google]
OrientalAdventures.jpg
120KB, 569x450px
>GM or Player
GM
>System
See the additional info
>Time
Tuesdays 8:30 EST
>Text or Voice
Voice (Skype), Roll20
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
The game is Oriental Adventures (adnd 2e), AKA the precursor to l5r and other cool weeb games. Before you run away, hear me out: Don't be intimidated by second edition. It's easy to learn and super rad. We're going to start a brand spankin' new campaign as soon as we get a couple more peeps involved. It's gonna be bangin'.
>>
Ctrl+f gamefinder next time, ok ?
>>
>>54000835
no
>>
File: 1497487288478.jpg (491KB, 1329x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497487288478.jpg
491KB, 1329x800px
>GM or Player
player advertising for the game
>System(s)
GURPS
>Time availability
as of now the game is set for Saturdays at 5pm GMT
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80819/irregular-warfare-irregular-times#newtopic

Here's a link to the game on Roll20, read more about and post if you are interested
>Additional Information
The game is set in a neo WW1 scenario at north america.
Years after the nuclear Armageddon of 1992 the world is slowly returning it's days of old.

New nations arise and with it large scale conflict has returned.

We play as a group of soldiers sent with a secret task to disrupt our foes behind enemy lines at a region of allied occupied territory.
>>
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
D20 modern/D&D 3.5
>Time availability
Mountain time
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
https://app.roll20.net/join/2316276/dHKMqA

I need at least two players for a gamma worlds game, i can provide books. just need players willing to learn a tiny bit and who will show up noon-ish every sunday.
>>
File: Pc_trollmale_02_cigar.png (92KB, 212x278px) Image search: [Google]
Pc_trollmale_02_cigar.png
92KB, 212x278px
>>
File: 1377381286886.png (119KB, 402x564px) Image search: [Google]
1377381286886.png
119KB, 402x564px
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Dark Heresy 2
>Time availability
Sundays from 8pm - 11pm EST
>Text or Voice
Voice via Discord, Rolls via Roll20
>Contact Information
ELH#5618
>Additional Information
I'm opening up applications for the All Sisters Party 2.0. Session 0 will be July 2nd. Everything else I think I've answered in the LFG post on roll20. Give it a read if you're interested!

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/81714/all-sisters-party-2-dot-0
>>
DM
Homebrew
Friday evening
Voice, Roll20, Discord
Healslut #3726 on discord
Its a low magic high fantasy game set in a brutally realistic and challenging world with a huge focus on customization and revolutionary combat mechanics
>>
Bump because I need players
>>
File: Dragons-Lair-Bridge-1.jpg (157KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
Dragons-Lair-Bridge-1.jpg
157KB, 800x555px
>>
>>54000290
Can't you just run L5R? I've been jonesing to play that forever.
>>
>>54006998
Who are you bumping?
>>
reminder that
>everyone who recruits for "anime games" is LCD
>everyone who recruits for D&D is the hyena furry
>the rest are shitters
Never play with anyone from /tg/
>>
>Player
>I wanna play a supers game
>Varies, but I'm in EST timezone
>Prefer voice because I'm not autistic.
>Tipsyrooster on discord
>I'm looking for some shit to do during the week, have a sort of booked weekend.
>>
>>54011348
>Prefer voice because I'm not autistic

filthy casual
>>
>>54011348
>cause i'm not autistic
yeah good thing you're talking out loud about how your gay elf is fucking the undead's femur instead of typing it out.
>>
>>54000290
I love this GM's persistence and enthusiasm, but man, 2e AD&D OA... yikes.
>>
>>54011348
Keep checking the Game Finders dude, I'm hosting an MnM game soon-ish
>>
File: C-TBTJLVwAE0QtV.jpg (126KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
C-TBTJLVwAE0QtV.jpg
126KB, 1200x803px
>>
>want to do a freeform RP
>without combat
>or shitters
>in text

How fucked am I, /tg/?
>>
>>54010071
Because second edition is rad as fuck.
>>
>>54010758
I've been playing with a steady group from /tg/ for four years. 75% of the people i get from here are totally fine, and the rest we push out.
>>
>>54014950
I mean, does the ruleset make THAT much of a difference? I've run SR:5e, mouseguard, d&d, l5r, masque, etc.
Isn't it more about the setting, tone, GM, and fellow players? I guess I don't really see why the dice you're rolling matter.
>>
>>54016941
No combat will basically mean high concept, which you won't find in freeform, or romance/slice of life, which only attracts shitters
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Anything, I will learn if dont know it
>Time availability
Weekends, maybe weekday evenings, no fridays, EST
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
Discord Healslut #3726
>Additional Information
Im so bored pls I am a great roleplayer just let me play your reindeer games
>>
File: pays the cost.png (231KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
pays the cost.png
231KB, 500x735px
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Any 40k RPG
>Time availability
Mondays tuesdays thursdays, fridays and weekends. afternoons in GMT timezone prerefered
>Text or Voice
I've done both plenty of times either is fine
>Contact Information
Discord Tango#9271 supertango on steam
>Additional information
I'd like to play tabletop roleplaying games if that's possible : ^ )
>>
>>54017311
I get what you're saying and partially agree.

If a GM I enjoyed with a group of players I enjoy said "I have a great idea for a 2e OA game, lets give it a go." I'd be up for it, because I enjoy playing with them no matter the rules.

Two issues though:
One, maybe it's a personal issue but I feel the system as a fair amount of impact on my character. My character is the prism through which I experience the game. If I don't like my character it's going to hurt my enjoyment of the game.

Second, in a group finder you're rolling the dice on if you like the GM or players at all. Making joining a game of a setting you're not interested in, a system you dislike and a group you don't know, well that is too much of a gamble for me.

Again, maybe it's just me being a grumpy old man. Maybe I just played enough 2e AD&D to have no interest in going back to it.
>>
>>54020592
Sure, and that is very true that you never know what sort of weirdo players and GM's are out there.

But, like ya said, I've already sold you on at least one person in the group. And there's always room to back out if you hate us.
>>
>>54021186
A fair point! Maybe I have to look to see if I have any 2e books around. Think I got rid of them though.
>>
>>54021744
I got 'em all digital.
>>
File: distant screaming.jpg (69KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
distant screaming.jpg
69KB, 540x960px
Anyone running any FATE games?

Bonus points if its a tuesday evening GMT.
>>
>>54022046
what about FATAL? close enough rite
>>
>>53999154
>>GM or Player
Player
>>System(s)
Fragged Empire
>>Time availability
EST, Mondays & Tuesdays after 6 PM
>>Text or Voice
Voice, but no Skype
>>Contact Information
Proktor#4139 on Discord.
>>Additional Information
This system looks really neat, but nobody local is interested.
>>
>>54023581
take it from me its not that great
i played it once and you can break the game really easily by just making a dodge build that translates to no one being able to hit you ever

and this is with out even trying to break the game
>>
>>54023515
Beggars can't be choosers, I guess.
>>
>>54010758
>everyone who recruits for "anime games" is LCD

No, no, no. Look for the keywords: caveat emptor, kawaii and waifu.
>>
>>54026701
LCD here. Thanks for the heads-up, now I can sneak by and avoid the shitposters.

Kawaii waifus, caveat emptor.
>>
>>54014072
Way I see it playing in voice would dissuade people who want to do something like that. Also?
>Game with fantasy races
Making some assumptions about what I wanna play.
>>
>>54027888
>shitposters
You worthless flake, you've never managed to get a lasting game and you never will. Get out of my goddamn sight.
>>
>>53999154
>>GM or Player
Player
>>System(s)
Pathfinder
>>Time availability
Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, hopefully later in the evening starting anywhere from 6-9 PM EST.
>>Text or Voice
Either works; Discord for voice, Roll20 for rolls and/or text if we favor it.
>>Contact Information
Pike#3642
>>Additional Information
Personally, I'm hoping to find people willing to run the adventure paths, or just a Pathfinder game at the very least. I consider myself more focused on roleplay over combat-focus; however, I can optimize my character just fine as long as it fits whatever concept I have in mind for them.
>>
>>GM or Player
Player
>>System(s)
L5R
>>Time availability
Everyday at anytime except Saturday. I have to go back to College in the middle of August though, but I should still be available most nights including Saturday
>>Text or Voice
Either works, I prefer to use discord for most things, but if you have a preferred program such as skype or roll20, I can make an account for those.
>>Contact Information
Dickrazor#6789 on discord
>>Additional Information
I'm down for any type of setting but I'm not very good at being a courtier. I can do it if you need one and I could probably use the practice, just be prepared to help me out a little bit.
>>
>>54016941
Uhhh... I feel like if you want to do a non-combat text, you *have* to at least have some form of stats to demarcate what you can and can't do, which takes away freeform.

Though I have interest in trying such a thing, if you move forward with it
>>
>>53999154
Question: would asking about Kingdom Death games for Tabletop Simulator is okay in this thread? I'm about to buy it, but most of the people who I usually play with aren't interested.
>>
Is Game Finder tolerant of homebrew games and GMs?
>>
>>54031220
I don't think anyone is gonna shit on you for it. /tg/ includes board games, after all.
>>
>>54031300
I've seen quite a few homebrew ads in my day, sally.
>>
>>53999154
>GM or Player
Player(s).
>System(s)
Whatever, as long as a heist may possibly occur at some point.
>Time availability
Past 5pm EST weekdays, weekends probably whatever.
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
ManDudeBro#7473 on discord or [email protected] if you're not a discord having autist
>Additional Information
My desire for intricate planning is endless, it is not required but I will probably silently judge you for not having it.
Also all of us are autistic retards
>>
>>54030494
>Freeform non-combat needs stat
>Freeform combat somehow gets by without it
>>
>>54033035
>>Without Combat
Learn to read you shit
>>
Bump for games.
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Anything.
>Time availability
GMT +0, afternoons and evenings.
>Text or Voice
Text only
>Contact Information
Miro / Panda#9181
>Additional Information
I am a notable 'Adult' player who prefers dumb characters. I'm also mainly looking for ship-themed game, Sci-Fi or Fantasy.
>>
I'll give this thread one more bump, that's all.
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
40kRP, FATE, Mekton, Pathfinder, Ryuutama, whatever really.
>Time availability
Monday's, Tuesday's, and every other Friday. EST
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
Looking to find a group and see if we mesh well; would more than likely run something eventually if that were the case.
>>
>>54041508
Correction: [email protected]
>>
>>54028217
>implying
You've been hounding at least 3 people and ruined several games for the crime of wanting to run AdEva, none of which are your boogeyman.
Source: I'm one of them, asswipe.
>>
>>54037363
As in nautical?
>>
>GM or Player
Gm and player
>System(s)
D&D: 3.5, pathfinder, 5e
Shadowrun 5e
>Time availability
Anytime after 1pm GMT-5 anyday
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Information
Discord: A Name#9549
>Additional Information
I am currently running a game of 5e D&D that could use another player or 2. But I would like to join other games.
>>
>>54043776

what's your 5e game like?
>>
>>54010758
I've played with fa/tg/uys. Hell, I'm playing with them still and we're all mature people capable of dealing with each other's shortcomings in a mature way
>>
>>54030119
if youre playing a courtier, if you arent that great of a roleplayer, you should state what you are trying to do, exactly like a fighter in D&D would.

Here's an example:
>since I'm sitting with this dragon samurai talking about the upcoming matches, I want to shift the focus of discussion carefully to the arrival of numerous ronin from Unicorn lands and see what his take on that is
If the GM is not a shitter, he'll let you roll your Courtier skill in order to do so in a subtle/good fashion. Let's say you fail the roll
>the dragon shifts the focus to your topic, however he also attempts to find out what your stake in all of this is
then he'll have you roll your Etiquette if you want to fend off/focus the conversation on another facet of the discussion or sincerity if you want to deceive or give him a satisfying answer.

personally, I sometimes lack the words to express what my character wants to say so I just state how he tries to approach the subject instead. It's no different from the fighter saying "I want to lift the lid of the sarcophagus using the lever of the crowbar."
>>
>>54046163
I agree with this 100%, but some people insist this is "roll playing, not role playing" or some such and totally not interested in a person playing this way.

I love playing social characters as I very much like solving problems through clever diplomacy than fighting. In real life though my health is poor and brain doesn't always work right, so while some sessions I can give stirring 20 minute speeches to rally PC and NPC alike, others I can barely mumble a coherent sentence about what I'm trying to accomplish. This makes me shy away from social characters in online games as I worry what the GM thinks is "roll playing vs. role playing".
>>
File: IMG_2379.jpg (188KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2379.jpg
188KB, 1024x768px
Should I run an all-Sister of Battle ERP Dark Heresy 2e game? Regular gurls and futa both accepted.
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
I Play 5e but am down to learn mostly anything
>Time availability
Saturdays are iffy and another day may be iffy because of a campaign I'm running but other than that i'm free most of the time. Also i'm US Central
>Text or Voice
Voice perferably but am willing to do text chat.
>Contact Information
Darren#3794 on discord
>Additional Information
I like roleplay focused gameplay and like i stated earlier can learn mostly any systems.
>>
>>54047343
Sure.
>>
There's a Gamefinder Discord! It's as easy as clicking the link!

https://discord.gg/PztAMVH
>>
>>54047343
kill yourself
>>
>>54047343
All SoB is boring, and not even ERP can make up for it.
>>
File: IMG_2328.jpg (587KB, 1218x1886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2328.jpg
587KB, 1218x1886px
>>54047663
Out of a five person party maybe I'd allow 2 female non-SoB just to highlight the difference in discipline and mentality.
>>
File: 1448761604935.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1448761604935.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>54047851
I can get behind that.
>>
>>54046855
If you have a group that thinks like that, drop them like it's hot. They suck and are not worth keeping around.
>>
>>54047343
>futa
Sorry, the sisters have to room for vile mutants. Please incarcerate yourself with a flamer.
>>
>>54047544
Not falling for that one again.
>>
>>54043984
Typical fantasy setting. If you're a fan of matt colville, you'll recognize the map. Though I've fleshed out the world quite a bit.

I tend to try to make adventures relevant to character backstory. So narrative can be a bit dependent on character choices.
What did you want to know?
>>
>>54048344
>fan of Matt Colville
And that's all I need to know.
>>
>>54048311
Is it cursed?
>>
>>54048412
It is a wretched hive of flakes and shittery, possibly because it takes even less effort to advertise and join games than here.
>>
>>54048400
I liked the setting. Thought I could make something fun out of it. And I think I did.
>>
>>54048797
Fair enough, just please tell me you don't take the man's gming advice seriously.
>>
>>54047663
Only if you lack imagination. There are other Ordos besides Militant you know.
>>
>>54049161
It's boring because they all have similar backgrounds and indoctrination; not because of a supposed lack of variety in skills and talents.
>>
>>54033655
Yes, and why does non-combat need stats when combat freeform gets by without it?
>>
>>54049193
Again only if you lack imagination. A Hospitaller is going to be a very different character than a Famulous or Dialogus. And no two Hospitallers are the same either.
>>
>>54049788
I didn't say they would be 'the same', I said they would be 'too similar'. They're all raised in the Schola, they're all inducted into various Ordos of the Ministorum, they're all provided with more-or-less the same indoctrination upon being inducted into those orders.

Sure, Sister A might be more of a hothead than Sister B (who uses a flamer instead of a bolter), and Sister C might be from a non-militant order, but that doesn't sound like an especially diverse cast, does it? Just copy-pastes of the same background with (marginally) different skills, equipment, and personality (which might be non-existent, depending on the players).
>>
>>54050212
You're basically saying that all Adepts from the Administratum would be the same, or that any with the Astra Telepathica background would be the same cookie-cutter individual. Or that any Arbite is basically Judge Dredd.

You must love Only War if all you can think about is how characters "must be X" because of a similar background.
>>
>>54050327
Wrong. All those sorts of characters can be from different worlds, and have wildly different backgrounds and convictions. Sisters from different orders have different functions, but sameness is metaphorically beaten into them during their time at the schola progenium, and their training with their specific order.

They're nuns, and some of them have guns, but not all of them, and their leadership is highly superstitious, pious, and xenophobic; thinking differently isn't just frowned upon, but might get you burned at the stake for being a witch, or sent to a prison colony to live in a little box for the rest of their wretched life.

Only War has a similar problem, but at least Imperial Guardsmen (with specific regimental exceptions, such as the Death Korps of Krieg) have the capacity to be their own person, and not a brainwashed fanatic.

One or more Sisters (regardless of which Order they belong to) among other kinds of party members can be really interesting due to contrast, conflict, and so on. A party solely comprised of them isn't terribly exciting.
>>
>>54050540

>Only War has a similar problem, but at least Imperial Guardsmen (with specific regimental exceptions, such as the Death Korps of Krieg) have the capacity to be their own person, and not a brainwashed fanatic.

Sisters are honestly one of the most versatile groups in the imperium. They have a whole heap of people with training other than 'Shoot dudes'. You can have archaeologists, medics, diplomats and spymasters all without leaving the Sisters.

SOB, going by the novels, are also one of the more rational and thoughtful imperial groups. That's a part of the major conflict with them and the Mechanicus in the second SOB novel. They don't just blindly accept what the mechanicus spouts and want to independently verify stuff.
>>
>>54043369
>LCD STILL pushing this "not me" meme
Everybody knows when it's you.
>>
>>54047343
>all-SoB
can i play a shota instead?
>>
>>54051966
And you've been on record claiming that you accuse random people of being LCD just to ruin games in these very threads.
>>
>>54052866
If there are any males I'd prefer they be bottom only played against the futas. I also don't like eroticizing children as a general rule, but a young feminine teen would be okay, if they had some skills to offer an inquisitor's warband.
>>
>>54050619
>SOB, going by the novels, are also one of the more rational and thoughtful imperial groups

Which is bullshit, seeing that their zealotry is so out of control that it gives them magical powers.
>>
File: 1493828442389.jpg (576KB, 1044x828px) Image search: [Google]
1493828442389.jpg
576KB, 1044x828px
>>54052866
"Hey boy, want to serve the Emperor?"
>>
>Role: GM
>Setting: Mouse Adventures in the Post Apoc
>System: TBD
>Time: Friday or Sunday
>Format: Discord
>Contact: NoEyesZalgo #1547
>Other Info: One day in the 80s Anime World Kaiju showed up and killed everyone before sleeping. Now the world has changed, twisted in some ways. The bigger creatures are smarter but once you're bigger than a cat you end up warping and twisting into unholy abominations. The smaller creatures gained a hunger like zombies, these included nearly all insects. Mice on the other hand have hit a sweet spot, instead of the hunger they gained a weak subconscious hive mind that helped build communities and have some psychic powers. Instead of going mad they merely became nearly as intelligent as humans.

They began learning about human culture and adopting their clothes and mannerisms, though they've ended up in a feudal society. Most use swords and crossbows, few use mechanical contraptions, nobody uses guns.

Lastly the Kaiju brought with them their own creatures, riding on them were extra-dimensional fleas and bacteria. These are by far the most dangerous foes.
>>
>>54052976
Seems like there's at least a couple of interested folks; got any contact info?
>>
>>54053357
Voice or text?
>>
>>54047343
>>54053364

Add FestinaLente#0295 for the ERP Dark Heresy game.
>>
>GM or Player
Player Might GM if you don't mind helping me playtest a game system.

>System(s)
I hunger for something cuhrayzee. Let me do some flashy bullshit. Otherwise I wouldn't mind some of the staples such as Pathfinder, DnD 3.5, 5th, or Dungeon World.

>Time availability
West Coast, PST, 5:00 PM Friday-Sunday

>Text or Voice
Prefer Text, Maybe Voice

>Contact Information

>Additional Information
Lewd gaming is also good. Wouldn't mind something with futas, monstergirls, or combinations thereof.
If I GM there are one of two systems I'd like to test: one lewd and another not so lewd, but likely bloated.
>>
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Pathfinder
>Time availability
UTC-4, plans to run the game quite frequently and can work around times if the rest of the group can too.
>Text or Voice
Both, Voice for Out of Character talk and text for in character talk
>Contact Information
King#2823
>Additional Information
Despite trying to find a new group that aren't super powergamers, the game I want to run will end up pretty high-powered by the end of it. Mythic, homebrew content of questionable balance, etc
>>
>>54053344
Can I get some sauce on this? Image search comes up with diddly squat
>>
>>54047343

I'd like to be a shota bottoming for futas too. Could you add me?

>>54053786 (You)
[email protected]
>>
>>54053615
Added.
>>
File: 1493829371532.jpg (184KB, 979x550px) Image search: [Google]
1493829371532.jpg
184KB, 979x550px
>>54054473
https://exhentai.org/g/581580/634d1ab6dd/
>>
>>54055688
Many thanks
>>
>>54055688
Whats it called anyway?
>>
File: Knowledge (Forbidden Lore).jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Knowledge (Forbidden Lore).jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>54056455
Is there a problem accessing the link?
>>
>>54056455
TriPriestly Playing (Dragon Quest III)
>>
>>54056484
Just trying to find it on E-Hentai
>>
>>54056511
Thanks bro.
>>
File: 1363928638755.jpg (43KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1363928638755.jpg
43KB, 500x483px
>>54056484
>>
>>54049030
well, ive been playing for years and years. his "advice" could be helpful for people who are literally just starting out. but for the most part what he's talking about is a bit off.
>>
>>54056563
I've been here years and still don't know the sad panda trick.
>>
>>54056484
Oh fuck this shit, i dont need to fap this bad.
>>
>>54056711
>>54056960
The name of the doujin was posted earlier, you should be able to find it somewhere else.
>>
>>54057001
Sure, just saying not everyone knows the Sad Panda Secret.
>>
>>54052905
>you
Guess again.
>>
>>54054562
Either add me or post your Discord, I don't need your email.
>>
>GM or Player
Gm
>System(s)
Blades in the dark
>Time availability
Starting july 9th but we might do warm up stuff july 2th
>Text or Voice
Voice I don't plan to do any kind of voice acting I can't speak for the others.
>Contact Information
Tsukamoto
>Additional Information
Looking for 1 maybe 2 players
>>
File: Marked Intro Packet.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Marked Intro Packet.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
I've got something a little different, if anyone is interested. It needs testing outside of my typical friends group. Here goes...

>GM or Player
The rules are built to support not having a GM (there used to be one), but again, I have never played this outside of my friends group. This is a good thing to work on.

>System(s)
A Homebrew tabletop RPG/Board Game called Marked that plays in rounds. Basically, players control super-human 'Marked' characters and fight for survival until the world ends on the 14th day. It can be played 1v1 all the way up to 3v3 (and possibly beyond, though I've never tried it, and I can only imagine it would take a long time - the game is designed not to last longer than 4 hours), with each player controlling one or more Marked. There's a bunch of info in the attached PDF.

>Time availability
I'm going to be opening things up to play on possibly any evening between 6:00 and 11:00 PM EDT.

>Text or Voice
Since the whole idea is to test things, I don't mind trying out text to see how it affects the flow of the game, but for the most part this is gonna be voice. I've ported the game to Roll20 for the benefit of automation and online play, so we'll be using that.

>Contact Information
See attached PDF. New to roll20, hesitant to throw links around in case I fuck up horribly.

>Additional Information
Since the entire idea is to test things, I'm really looking for players who are willing to give feedback and talk about how to improve the game. The rules are supposed to be as simple/intuitive as possible (feedback on that would be great as well), but they might not be, so if you're not interested in reading up, this may not be for you.
>>
>>54058539
it's not a secret, you just make an account and sign in then it gives you a cookie that lets you access the site.
>>
File: Thicc.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Thicc.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
Just gauging interest for a potential project I might do.

Yugioh Tabletop game using YGOPRO?

It would be a one person game with just me and the MC, Thinkin like having questlines like collecting the god cards ect. Using maps and a game world. So it would be kinda like the YGO videogames but more open, As tabletops are.

Does that sound even vaguely fun or interesting?
inb4 "I want to punch Yugi in the face and steal his cards."
>>
>>54065352
I want to throw Yugi's cards from the ship.
>>
>>54066408
And you could do that!
>>
>>54065352
would we be able to make up stuff like in the anime occasionally.
>>
>>54066437
What kind of stuff?
>>
>>54066444
Shooting down the flotation ring and having the castle of dark illusions crash onto its own monsters.
>>
>>54066507
Yeah, Of course. But it would have to be RPed out beacuse well. Game limitations And it would have to be very limted because OP. But yes I'd allow it sometimes.
>>
>>53999154
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Rogue Trader
>Time availability
Sunday 5 EST
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
Vigne#6193 on Discord
>Additional Information
A fairly normal premise for the game, except updated to account for 8e lore changes. The game itself will take place in the galactic east, so effectively cut off from the Girlyman brigade and co. anyways. Starting out, the players will be looking to establish a colony, to act as a hub for their dynastic adventures.

Please contact me ASAP if you are interested, if things proceed quickly we could even start this weekend.

As an aside, I'm willing to do lewd stuff if people are interested.
>>
>>54018153
>>54041508
>>54037363
>>54017896
>>54032362
>>54047444
>>54053786
You may be interested in my game (>>54067177). Hit me up on Discord if you are.
>>
>>54067208
Jeez. I'm definitely interested, but Sundays are only an option if It's later on (7-8 pm est) in the evening.
>>
>>54065352
do you want to focus on a certain generation of cards or trow in the whole shebang, pendulum Xyz etc.?
>>
>>54067821
Yes, I want to start out with the early game and trhen slowly work into the newer shit.
>>
>>54064952
>it's not a secret, you just make an account and sign in then it gives you a cookie that lets you access the site.
too
much
effort
also I refuse to give anyone my e-mail

and why are most anons mericafucks are eurocucks more social and don't play online or less of them want to play or what?
>>
File: 1449353319111.gif (263KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1449353319111.gif
263KB, 480x479px
>>54068172
>not having one or more throwaway emails for this exact reason
>>
File: 5146446.jpg (896KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
5146446.jpg
896KB, 1000x1415px
>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
Eclipse Phase

>Time availability
Mon-Sat EDT

>Text or Voice
Either

>Contact Information
Discord: Rando#9507
Roll20: Rando

>Additional Information
Also interested in other scifi games.
>>
Man, I'm genuinely upset, I joined up with a group for a game just this past weekend and it just got ninja deleted.

I think my average number of sessions per game I join is now below 1 this year.
>>
>>54068172
>and why are most anons mericafucks are eurocucks more social and don't play online or less of them want to play or what?

Europe has a lot of language barriers and many RPGs are only printed in english.
>>
>>54067208
Goodie. I'd like to learn a new system. As long as I get a good shot at clean, fun futa on shota action. Sent you a friend request, Otherspike.
>>
>>54067177
Game is full up, sorry folks.
>>
>>54069343
>english
we (at least in younger generation) know it well enough
>lot of language barriers
text helps a lot wit this
>>
File: FUCK.gif (624KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.gif
624KB, 640x480px
>>54065352 Imma do it. Sounds fun to run
>GM or Player
gm
>System(s)
None(?)
>Time availability
Depends on who joins. Always free
>Text or Voice
text or voice, Depends on what the player wants
>Contact Information
[email protected] - Send your discord name and times you are open to play
>Additional Information
YGOpro is needed and I'd like to ask that you have a basic understanding of the game. Looking for 2 people.
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Barbarians of Lemuria, 5e D&D, fantasy/historical GURPS or FATE, Warhammer Fantasy
>Time availability
Most
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Information
WarWeasel#4544 on Discord
>Additional Information
I'm an old gamer who's been away for years with lots of free time I'm hoping to fill with a good game or two. I'm familiar with but not well versed with the systems mentioned. I'm pretty open to game style, mostly interested in a good story everyone can enjoy!.
>>
>>54053615
Still looking for players.
>>
>>54062005
Looks cool. I like PvP concept games. Post roll20 or discord invite.
>>
File: 1464802151112.jpg (235KB, 782x478px) Image search: [Google]
1464802151112.jpg
235KB, 782x478px
>>54060247
Forgot to add the game time will be EST staring at 7pm most likely
>>
>>54001753
closed, thanks for applying folks !
>>
>>54060247
Looking for one more.
>>
>>54062005
>>54071589

https://app.roll20.net/join/2199952/ijzgyg

Well, anyone who'd like to join can just message me on roll20, I guess.
>>
>>54069742
>we (at least in younger generation) know it well enough
I think it depends on the country
>text helps a lot wit this
Yes, but it looks to me like text games are a minority in these threads.
Though, I'd like to organise a european only text game
>>
>>54073536
Do it faggot I ducking dare you.
As long as it would not be 3.pf shit I'd join.
I lack determination to learn million pages of rulebooks
>>
File: crabapult.jpg (526KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
crabapult.jpg
526KB, 1500x1000px
Need games!
>>
>>54067177
>>54069481
Damn I knew I should have checked the thread before work. Could we still add you in the (likely) event of flakes?
>>
>>54076276
Sure
>>
>>53999154
@Creep
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
NWOD (1e) Core Only w/ Moderate House Rules
>Time availability
Every Sunday Noon EST / GMT -5
For PBP All Week
>Text or Voice
PBP, Text and/or Voice during Sessions
>Contact Information
https://discord.gg/qUDyCZG
https://app.roll20.net/join/2020054/0ZrpQA
>Additional Information
A Series of one-off missions centered around the International Task Force 'Blessed 21' and the perils they face defending a society set upon by insurrection, terrorism and self-destructive cults.
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5204259/faq
>>
>>53999154
>>GM or Player
player
>>System(s)
Dark Heresy (either edition) but will happily play any of the fantasy flight 40k systems or WHFRP 2e
>>Time availability
pretty much any evening, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are typically free
>>Text or Voice
either
>>Contact Information
[email protected]
>>Additional Information
Looking for any kind of game in the systems I listed, looking to play either a krieger, a detective type character, or a lore type character. I look forward to killing heretics/loyalist dogs with you!
>>
>>54079324
can also contact me at Charlemagne - chan#1811 on discord
>>
Is there any one in the west Haddon area of the UK (Northamptonshire) into wargaming? Trying to find some local bros.
>>
>>54075943
>>
>GM
> nWoD/CofD
>Tuesdays 10 PM PST
>Discord
>NoEyesZalgo#1547
> They are the sun. They flooded the land. Now you must survive.

Alien gods woke and caused the apocalypse but still man survives. Some survive by selling their souls to demons using black magick. Others ended up lucky with some dry land when the world flooded and live off the protection and homes they support. Most survive on ships, sailing from place to place and selling anything they can get their hands on. This means anything from stashes of hidden treasure, old guns and bullets, and even the bodies of monsters themselves since the last of mans scientists have started using biological parts to power great and terrible machines.
>>
>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
Open to any system, willing to learn those I'm not familiar with

>Time availability
8 am to 11 pm EST

>Text or Voice
Text only

>Contact Information
Discord: lalaria#8467

>Additional Information
I'm looking for heavy RP campaigns/groups. I'm not interested in just dungeon crawling or murder-hobo groups where it's just mindlessly throwing dice over and over.
>>
>>54085216
>>
Poor unloved zombie game finder
>>
>>54092770
People found the games they were looking for anon.
>>
>>54092789
Sadly I have not.
>>
>>54092834
There there anon, we'll find a game for you yet.
>>
>>54095597
No we won't.
>>
I NEED A GAME

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
ANYTHING! I am willing to learn.
>Time availability
Any hour on weekends.
>Text or Voice
I can do both.
>Contact Information
lordyofchaos(skype)
overlordy(steam)
>Additional Information
I AM STARVING FOR A GAME.
>>
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Pathfinder
>Time availability
Flexible, but I live in the EST block.
>Text or Voice
Either/Or are possible, but am slow typist, so preferably voice
>Contact Information
@Severus Quintus#4449 on Discord
>Additional Information
Will want to have at least a brief talk with you before deciding if I want you in the group. Also, will likely be working loosely from one of five Adventure Paths, using the overall plot while adjusting details (Carrion Crown, Strange Aeons, Iron Gods, Mummy's Mask, or Reign of Winter): while the prospective group, as a whole, will have a say on which one, PLEASE do not "read ahead" through these and ruin the experience.
>>
>>54097167
>>54097019
>>54075943
If you three are still interested: >>54097532
>>
File: Animator.gif (668KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Animator.gif
668KB, 500x270px
>GM or Player
Player (relatively new)
>System(s)
Cthulhu, Savage Worlds, Fate, anything Horror or Narrative
>Time availability
Afternoons/evenings EST
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
I'll learn to play pretty much anything, interested in narrative stuff mostly.
>>
For the weeb players out there.

Would anyone here be interested in doing a game that has a setup like a JRPG?

Imagine if I, the GM, set up a contemporary fantasy world.
You wouldn't get a ton of details about it because your character wouldn't be worldly and wouldn't know much outside of their village.
The story would be a group just going out into the unknown each with a shared goal, but their own personal goals.
The system would be a rules light homebrew thing and you'd just roll with it.

We'd use Discord or something similar. Whatever is easy and wouldn't be difficult.

Would you play? Would you be patient enough to just go with it without demanding to know a bunch of things?

I've wanted to run stuff here but people have been hostile. Gamefinder threads have a reputation for that and all, sure.
I want to give it another change though.

So yeah, interest check for weeb tabletop stuff.

... No, this wouldn't be an erp game.
>>
>>54098714

Depends on how weeby, and what exactly the game would be about.
>>
File: r793.png (271KB, 600x843px) Image search: [Google]
r793.png
271KB, 600x843px
>>54098714
Can I play a cute kitsune?
>>
>>54098770

Define what would be too weeby, or what you would have a problem with.

>>54098819

Yes. Why would anyone ever have a problem with that?
>>
>>54098892

Too weeby for me would probably be something as saccharine as the image you posted, it honestly looks kind of retarded to me. I'm generally okay with weeb stuff as long as it isn't nonsensical or stupid to me, like random buckles, weirdly shaped plastic nerf weapons, and stapled on animal ears for no reason.
>>
>>54098983

Sounds like you have a problem with aesthetic choices.
Like it doesn't matter if the story is thought out or the sessions have effort put into them.
You have a problem if the setting is too sugary or if a character portrait has too many buckles on their outfit or if animal ears are present.

It's ridiculous you're even biting if you're that particular over something that would be JRPG-esque.
>>
File: Pardon the poor scaling.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pardon the poor scaling.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>54098714

I am a seasoned veteran when it comes to playing in and running weeaboo campaigns, to the point wherein I run games wherein literally every single NPC is a cute anime girl or trap. Please let me know if this goes anywhere.

Do add me as a Discord contact as Earth Seraph Edna#1648.
>>
>>54099063

Probably. I don't doubt that games like Xenogears and Kingdom Hearts or whatever have good story and gameplay, but I don't think I could get into them just because of how they look. Being invested in something requires affinity on all levels, after all.

>too many buckles on their outfit or if animal ears are present

Well, not necessarily. I meant nonsensical design choices in general that contribute to that kind of aesthetic. Buckles and animal ears are absolutely fine if they flow well, make sense, and serve a purpose.

I guess this doesn't really matter for a game's purpose unless it's being absolutely shoved into your face, and as for being weeby I suppose it's only one way you can go 'weeby.'

I think it would ultimately depend on how you present and act out the world, and the tone of the campaign. What would you go for? You say a shared goal along with player goals so I don't imagine it would be too lighthearted and silly.
>>
>>54043776
Call me when you're GMing shadowrun.
>>
>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Mutants and Masterminds 3e
>Time availability
Probably weekends. Half of the players are GMT+2, so keep that in mind.
>Text or Voice
Discord voice for RP, roll20 for characters and rolls
>Contact Information
Discord: Toobie#6173
>Additional Information
Currently have 3 players, looking for 2 more. The game is a generational game, where players play 4 generations of heroes: WW2, Cold War, Present, Future. Every generation grows in power, and has to learn to live with the changing perception of superhumans. Campaign is planned to have 40 sessions, 10 per generation.
>>
>>54069481
Fug first time I catch an RT ad and its just gone.
>>
>>54098714
I'd have to know more than vaguely JRPG. There's a big difference between stuff like Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire or Nier and Shin Megami Tensei in worldbuilding and also just sorta character motivations and archetypes.
>>
File: 1210728446843.jpg (698KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1210728446843.jpg
698KB, 680x1024px
Not doing it now, but I figured this would be the place to ask. Would anyone be interested in trying out Gamma World?
>>
>>54101416
Which one of the seven editions?
>>
>>54098714
Yes please. 100% would love to do that.
I tried running something like that in the past and it shit the bed.
>>
>>54098714
but what system would you use?
>>
>>54101432
I dunno. I never looked at all of them. I assume the most recent?
>>
>>54097532
i can't seem to find you on discord
i'm warmy54#0387 on discord btw
>>
>>54098714
Yep, definite interest
>>
>>54098714
Depends on the setup, schedule, and what not. But color me interested.
>>
>>54102344
Sent you a request.
>>
>>54097532

Dunno if you still have room, but I sent you a friend request on Discord. I'm Zebra#0489.
>>
>>54102300
Here's a quick overview of the editions:
1e: Kind of based on Metamorphosis Alpha 1e
2e: refined 1e
3e: FASERIP (means it's based on Marvel Super Heroes)
4e: based on AD&D 2e with the psionics from Skills & Powers
5e: Alternity supplement
6e: d20 Modern supplements
7e: based on D&D 4e
>>
>>54098714
Certainly.
>>
>>54098714
Indubitably.
>>
File: 1485126482625.jpg (33KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
1485126482625.jpg
33KB, 800x555px
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
D&D 5e, 3.5, Pathfinder, Dark Heresy, shadow run
>Time availability
Monday-Friday 2pm EST Sat-Sunday any time
>Text or Voice
Either or dont matter.
>Contact Information
Discord: Payody#3663 Steam: Payody
>Additional Information
Somewhat new to 5e but i have played D&D before.
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
D&D 5E but I'm willing to learn new stuff
>Time availability
PST, preferably later in the day on weekends
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
Discord: VitaminC#0297
>Additional Information
I like making new characters so I can play whatever.
>>
File: 1436113212440.jpg (347KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1436113212440.jpg
347KB, 1360x768px
>>54098714
Only if it's yuri.
>>
File: glenwood.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
glenwood.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>>53999154
>>53999154
>>53999154

Alright. I know this is suicide but Im looking for some fa/tg/uys to play nerdgames with me IRL. It'll be rad. Ive got beer and stuff. We'll play games or something.

If you live in the RTP/RDU/Middle of NC area and want in. Let me know. Master Blaster#6828 on discord. Do it.
>>
>>54110016
make sure you specify no homo
>>
>>54107947
4th was fun in a gamey sort of way. Seems like it would fit gamma pretty well.
>>
>>54110120
I mean, anything could happen.
>>
>>54110016

I work in Pittsboro and live between Sanford and Ashboro.

Sadly I might be moving to Clemmons, NC, North Dakota, or South Carolina within the next couple of months so I don't have a reliable schedule.
>>
>trying to find a game
>no luck in Party Finder thread
>head over to roll20
>browse the games looking for players
>get reminded why I hate looking for new games to join
>nearly every single DM bans or changes something for retarded reasons
>half of the DMs looking for players can't use proper grammar in their advertisements

Who else living the looking for group struggle life?
>>
>>54112586
I feel that.

I joined a campaign for 5e, expecting a good time roleplaying and having fun meeting new people.
I don't even know the other peoples' names and I'm the only one who's trying to get into character.

I just want my good times.
>>
File: mzwjdvfk.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mzwjdvfk.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>54099135
>>54099153
>>54101489
>>54101946
>>54102558
>>54103326
>>54108499
>>54108505

Poster here.
Do any of you have any system suggestions?
Something rules-lite to rules-medium.
>>
>>54114088

GURPS
>>
>>54052976
Obvious choice would be team psyker for intense bullying
>>
I just wanna play some 4th edition epic. That game gets so god damn bananas after level 20.
>>
File: 1485549753183.png (69KB, 281x206px) Image search: [Google]
1485549753183.png
69KB, 281x206px
>GM or Player
Player advertises for GM
>System(s)
Fantasy Craft
>Time availability
Sundays, 6pm - 10pm GMT
>Text or Voice
Text IC, Voice OOC
>Contact Information
Discord: MisterBones#5940 (GM)
>Additional Information
The players are high fantasy heroes fighting against invading otherworldly dark fantasy creatures from another dimension. Can you use High Adventure and your Burning Heart to defeat the forces of REAL evil and save your world?
>>
>>54112341
Yeah, I wouldnt ask you to make that commute anyway. Not unless you really wanted to. Its cool if you dont have a consistent schedule, I just wanted to run a few one-shots to stretch my legs a bit. I just kicked my old group to the curb for being shitlords so Im looking to cleanse my palate.
>>
>>54114088
Barbarians of Lemuria would work, but you'd need to mod in your own careers and boons/flaws. Its easier than it sounds. If you find the PDF, dont be intimidated by the pagecount, 90% of it is lore.
>>
>>54114088
Try Strike! for a JRPG.

Totes serious.
>>
>>54114088

Rules Medium
Anima (Anime inspired fantasy)
Double Cross (Japanese - Anime superheroes)
GURPS (Generic system)
Kamigakari (Japanese - Kind of like everything under the sun related to anime)
Traveller (space waifus?)

Rules Lite
Dogs in the Vineyard (Dice gambles, refluffed to whatever setting you like)