[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How dangerous would metroids be in the 40K universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1498393690329.jpg (193KB, 1000x503px) Image search: [Google]
1498393690329.jpg
193KB, 1000x503px
How dangerous would metroids be in the 40K universe?
>>
>>53999013
Even if only ice can harm them, there's plenty of cryokinetic powers going on among the psykers, so they'd likely not be that harmful.

Analogous to enslavers maybe.
>>
File: Metroid.jpg (253KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid.jpg
253KB, 1000x500px
>>
>>53999013
They'd get loose on an Imperial sector and kill billions. Same old bologna.
>>
>>53999013
Can metroids even travel beyond their native planet?

I thought everywhere else they were just introduced by dumbasses who thought they could control them
>>
>>53999013
Methinks that bird magic too stronk. Space Skaven going to try & put tubes everywhere.
>>
>>54000820
So, AdMech, DarkMech and/or Fabulous Bill.
>>
>>54001088
Honestly, I've always felt that Space Pirates would do well for themselves in 40k.
They likely wouldn't become a major faction, but they feel like they're just at the right point where they can adapt to and survive the bullshit being thrown about and be a minor thorn in people's sides
>>
>>54002759
Space Pirates going to be Skaven. Tubes everywhere. Experimenting with warp fuckery like it's phazon.
>>
>>54000820
The real problem would be the X. if those things managed to escape into the galaxy at large, everyone would die.
>>
>>54002907
>Discover that the webway is basically traveling the stars using a series of tubes
Comorragh is fucked
>>
>>54003099
Exactly. The metroids are pretty small time despite being the series' namesake.
>>
>>54004860
Then there's Gorea, the Ing, Phaaze/Dark Samus, and likely many others. Any of those could kill the 40k universe if given even half the chance. Metroids are pretty much just the fluffy kittens of the series, all in all.
>>
>>54005030
And don't forget normal Samus, the walking exterminatus.
>>
File: phazon_samus_kirby[1].jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
phazon_samus_kirby[1].jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>54005214
honestly the Metroid universe is terrifying in the fact it holds things that could slaughter most other settings with ease. The only ones that really match it in that regard are Zelda, and Kirby.
>>
>>54005895
And the pirates just can't help but poke everything they find.
>>
>>54006061
>space pirates are just skaven
>there are much worse things than space pirates that can do so much worse than them
>Samus hunts them relentlessly though

Is... Is Samus just the Goblin Hunter of Space Pirates?
>>
>>54006129
They made the mistake of treating Samus poorly without being Adam.
>>
>>54004860
They're created for a specific purpose & they do that well. Dealing with Metroids is infinitely more preferable than dealing with X.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.