[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it took exactly TWO sessions, for my PCs to join evil side.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Video_Promo1.png (385KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Video_Promo1.png
385KB, 1200x675px
So it took exactly TWO sessions, for my PCs to join evil side. We are playing a bit changed and augmented Tyranny of The Dragons module. They stared in Greenest, helped the villagers, stracked the cultist and one good half-dragon speech later, they are helping Tiamat to get into Faerun.

Now I do not mind that. They will get task to accompany looted stuff over the land and I will create a Proxy PC party of same level as they, that will act as predicted by module. If PCs kill the good party, another one will replace old one.

is there anything else, you guys suggest for me to do, now that PCs are on the side of baddies?

thanks
>>
>stracked the cultist
should be "tracked the cultists"
>>
I haven't played Tyranny of The Dragons yet, but hey, maybe play up that part? If these guys are going to help out Tiamat's dastardly bastardly schemes, you might as well see how far they will go in said schemes. Show them so more in case examples of what their evil is doing. If they like it, great. If not, who knows what they'll do next.
>>
File: Waterdeep_Castle_Level_1.jpg (243KB, 1168x477px) Image search: [Google]
Waterdeep_Castle_Level_1.jpg
243KB, 1168x477px
>>53998299
You'll have to add a lot to the campaign if they're the bad guys otherwise the tension isn't there and it'll get boring with everything going according to plan, since the players will know the cultists's plans, resources and locations.

Play up the factional infighting both within the Cult of the Dragon and between the various bad guys alliances (devils, dragons, evil giants, etc.).

Add tensions between draconoids and humans within the cult. Maybe even have someone like Galvan the BLue assassinate them cause they're shining too brightly in Tiamat's eyes.

Have one of the high-ranking cultists secretly be a good guy, maybe a Harper infiltrator, helping the good alliance.

Have some sort of monumental fuckup that bad guys are prone too and the players have to clean it up before the good guys can exploit the opening.
>>
>>53998299
Eventually have them vie for more power within the cult by killing or usurping rezmir in part 1
>>
>>53998299
Well that sounds neat...first and foremost, they need to sit through Mondath's dragon poetry jams.

>The wings, they are... red
>Red... like fire
>But they are not fire. They are... wings.
>Wings aren't fire.
>snap snap snap
>>
>>53998299
>lel lets join the villains instead bro! :D:D:D

Shoot your fucking players and dump the corpses on the lake.
>>
>>53999134
Heh.

>How now, brown dragon cow?
>>
>>53999167
>the only reason to join evil fractions is randomness

how does it feel to have no imagination?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.