[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Field Kit Inspection! Meteorite Landings Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 9

File: 1434015570005.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434015570005.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
Alright Gentlemen, listen up!

Today, shall be a glorious day for each and every one of you. For today, we shall be dropping from mid-orbit, via Tetrarch heavy landers. Where our valiant pilots shall fly us directly through enemy anti-aircraft fire, and onto the planet below, so that we might do battle with the enemies of the Emperor!

So, as we do today's Field kit inspection, I want each and everyone of you, to spend a moment reading through your standard issue, "Planetary Assault" booklets. Specifically, page 47, where It talks about, "Mid-Orbital drops, via Tetrarch Heavy Landers". This will bring you up to speed on what's about to happen in a few moments!

And don't worry! If your seat doesn't come equipped with seat belts, it's merely because the Emperor has faith in your ability to survive a crash landing!

>Welcome to '''Field Kit Inspection!', home of the 'Unknown Regiment". Feel free to join in! Remember though, We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, while greentexts for are used for describing a character's actions, d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll. With higher being better.
>>
>>53998291
Second company, Third platoon, is all buckled in, and ready to deploy, Sir!

And although the Emperor doesn't seem to trust our individual ability to survive a crash landing without seat belts, we're ready to give the enemy our all!

The only question is.... Who are we fighting against?
>>
>>53998291
>The nervous looking private would be reloading his rifle and cleaning it.
So uh, dare I ask who we're fighting?
>>
+unit reporting sir+
>>
>>53998362
>>53998343
This shall be a chance for you lads, to face the full might of none other, than the foul forces of Chaos!

Information is currently lacking on what forces are down there specifically. The mechanicum research camp on the surface didn't exactly have enough time to tell us, before we lost complete and utter communications with them. But I'm sure it will be FINE!

After all, we have a half dozen regiments fighting alongside our own! Each with its own highly capable commanders, with levels of tactical genius just slightly below that of my own!
>>
>>53998421
>walks in late with a gravchute and rebreather hooked to the gasmask, saluting the Commissar
>>
>>53998493
I don't know WHY, you thought it was a good idea too arrive, mere MOMENTS, before we're to make our mid-orbital drop, wearing THAT! But I suggest you take your seat!
>>
>>53998421
>the augmented human stands up and towers over the commissar by a good foot and a half

this mission is the retrieval of the mechanicums artefacts and the destruction of the foul forces, do you understand? I will fight with you but the prioritys are in that order.

with that out of the way the omnishia guides.

>>53998493
greetings guardsman, why do you have a grav chute?
>>
>>53998516
Because I have full faith in our pilots, sir.
>she sits down and buckles in
>>
>>53998493
>The young platoon commander, would flash the quartermaster a smile, before offering her an open seat next to him.
>>
>>53998531
Yes, yes! I've been through the two minute briefing on my orders, Skittari! I know where my regiment is supposed to be deployed to!

We're supposed to assist you, in the recovery of some "Leg" or something...
>>
>>53998291
*reporting for duty rawr*
>>
>>53998531
It wouldn't be the first time we're blasted out of the sky...
>>
>>53998574
Congratulations, Private! As corporal Hestibloom ended up dying due to an unfortunate" Bomb defusal" incident, during training with a misplaced real bomb. I am hereby promoting you to the rank of Corporal!
>>
>>53998570
that is not of your concern of what you rescue, only that you do it. I will go to the cockpit now

>>53998580
>the skittari looks at the guardsman, then turns and grabs a small bag looking item as he heads for the pilots seat
>>
>>53998609
*thank you lord-commissar rawr*
*this lander is incredibly cramped rawr*
>>
>>53998631
If he makes us crash I'm hoping Hamounds dies.
>>
>>53998655
*what did I ever do to you rawr*
>>
>>53998655
>He'd make one last check of his equipment.

Let's just hope it doesn't end up coming to that...

I've already had enough 'excitement' this week.
>>53998648
>Matthias would let out a sigh, as he passes over a rank chevron, for Hamounds to add to his... "uniform"...
>>
>>53998672
Lopped off a certain someone's arm...
>she glances at the commissar
>>
>>53998655
if I crash, you will all die. I will be sure of it.
>his gothic slipping into cant slightly as it groans through the vox casters

take of in 3 moments 13 seconds
>>
>farts and shits his pants
>>
>>53998631
>The Middle aged Commissar would frown at at this, as he silently mumbles to himself, once the cockpit door had closed.

...damned automatons...
>>
>falls out of a crate
oof, it was crowded in there
those catachan devil shoved me in there for trying to borrow their knives

at least i got my original nametag back

>dusts off twin volkite gun
time to melt some heretics is suppose, the quartermaster let me borrow a few toys
>>
>>53998692
*that was my cousin, private hamounds rawr*
*i am corporal hamounds, previously known as P. Hamounds rawr*
>>
>>53998720
Nice of you too finally join us, Private! Hurry up and take a seat! If you can't find one, you'd better grab a railing with all your might!
>>53998695
We should already be over the target zone!
>>
>the ship begins to rumble and a cant emits from the vox casters along with a count down

entering landing location in 30 seconds. the omnishia guides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy-sVTaZRPk
>>
>>53998720
I did no such thing. Did you break into my armory and rummage through the new acquisitions. I "rescued" that from the penal world
>>
>>53998778
>straps himself into a seat
>tries to tie strap twin volkite into the seat next to him
bumpy ride, wouldnt want to jam your circuits would you
>>
>>53998788
*stop complaining sergeant, I out rank you rawr*
*and if you disagree it's like, 9 hours of paperwork to find out if you are right rawr*
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>the lander is about to land amidst the the anti aircraft guns

[roll to land]
>>
>>53998805
>draws the melta pistol
or 9 seconds of a solid trigger pull.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>53998810
*roll to inconspicuously throw out a parachute*
>>
(oh, before I forget! Here's a link to the the group's discord channel! Feel free to join it, if you want to stay in touch with everyone else from FKI!)
https://discord.gg/x7PQS
(We also have have a 1d4chan page, incase people you guys are wondering https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Field_Kit_Inspection#Active_Duty )
>>
>>53998788
not you, a different QM
he died of 3rd degree burns after he went into the kitchen by himself
>>
>>53998819
*that is a las pistol with the words "meltah" written on it rawr*
>>
>>53998810
>skirting around the fire zones and only taking a shallow scrape along the side, the machine spirtit releases a volley of fire at the heretics and hereteks. the vox activates

leap now, and purge in the name of the omnishia
>>
>>53998833
*WHO WENT INTO MY KITCHEN? RAWR!*
>>
>>53998810
>Thick forests would cover almost the entirety of the planet. With a handful of mountains and hills to the north.
>Heavy anti-aircraft fire explodes around the landers belonging to the unknown regiment.
>>
>>53998833
There is no other... I made sure of it. But keep it, I'll just need something in return.

>>53998840
Actually it's Mur's pistol but the confusion is there.

>>53998841
>she quickly gets up and heads to the drop ramp
>>
>the skittari moves to the end of the shuttle and opens the ramp

FOR THE OMNISHIA FORWARD

>the ramp drops down and the skittari moves forward, looking for targets with his melta
>>
>>53998841
I don't think you know what a Tetrarch heavy landers is... It's pretty nuch a flying brick. https://regimental-standard.com/2016/11/16/planetary-assault-downwards-to-victory/
>>
>>53998841
>readies his volkite
time to rise and shine
first to jump first to loot, i mean fight

>runs straight to the ramp firing heat beams in every direction
>>
>>53998878
>>53998899
>waits for the fire magnets... I mean allies to advance before she follows them, "plasma gun" leveled to fire green beams of energy at her foes
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>53998939
*as your possible superior I must ask you to stop using non regulation weaponry rawr*
*heresy rawr*
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>tries to get a good luck at the enemy
looks like they got an assortment chainswords, axes, lasweapons, boltguns, and a giant green scythe

>tries to blast the closest enemies to ash to scare the rest

>>53998974
dont you worry none, anything that kills your target is regulation
>>
>>53998974
>the skittari swivles and looks at the strange mutant of a being

TECH HERESY? WHERE?
>>
>>53998997
>slides away from the Sktittari
>>
>>53998997
*that plasma gun is blatantly a necron blaster rawr*
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>several green festering former guardsmen appear from the tree coverage

KILL THEM,

>>53999023
FIND ME THE CUR WHO DARES WEILD XENO TECH
>>
>>53999047
*my underling, rais greymane rawr*
>>
>>53999047
> with a superhuman aim, the melta lets off a discharge frying all but one of the traitor guard to a crisp, the other set ablaze
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>53999047
i see em, they're gone

>throws a large cylinder, too big to hold in one hand, and throws it like a discus at the tree-line

heavy ordnance coming through!
lets see you meet your makers
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

[roll to see if I can detect heresy, from eiher of you]
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-06-24T15_57_27Z.jpg (654KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-06-24T15_57_27Z.jpg
654KB, 768x1024px
>>53999089
*i am not heretical at all rawr*
>>
>>53999078
>the bomb flies way off course and with a loud bang and the sound of screaming, several trees, a large part of the ground, and several cultists engaging different targets all disappear, leaving a huge hemispherical hole in the ground

curse my bad throwing arm, that was my only warp grenade
>>
>grabbing the corporals weapon, I twist it about

this is not up to regulation, THE SPIRIT WILL BE DISPLEASED
it will need to be reconsicrated afterwards

>I grab greymanes wepon

this spirit is restless and is very violent, it will have to be taken from you after the mission

[if he survives]
>>
Rolled 2, 20, 20 = 42 (3d20)

>>53999047
>The heretical infantry man would be turned to nothingness by the shot. Sadly for the lone Skittari, however. He would not have been alone...
>From out of the shadow of the trees, would come a squad of Chaos space marines. Their armour and weapons painted silver and bronze. The lens of their spike covered helmets, a deep shade of blue.

"MORE WORSHIPPERS OF THE CORPSE EMPEROR! KILL THEM NOW!

>The squad would begin firing upon them.
>First roll would be bolters fire directed towards the Skittari..
>The second roll towards Trooper Ironwall.
>The third would be towards Greymane.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>53999148
>as she wrestles with the Skittari for her weapon she takes several rounds to the chest
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>53999148
HERETEKS DIE FORTHE OMNISIA

>the skitari takes aim and fires as he rus to his wounded charges
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>53999148
>his carapace armor takes a big dent
im hit!

>he falls backwards, volkite beams firing into the sky as he does
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>53999177
>A field would flicker and crack under the first two, the rest sending her onto her back, blood seeping from the cracked armor,
>>
>the heavy weapons battle sister marches onwards looking out for heretics and the likes
>chanting the hymns of protection and accuracy as she marches with her heavy flamer at her shoulder ready to incinerate dumb motherfu- heretics for the EMPRAH
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>53999177
>Having seen Rias take several bolter shots directly to the chest. Matthias would shout out
RIAS! NOOOOOOOOO~!

>>53999148
>He'd quickly run towards her, laying down a barrage of shots, from his hot-shot lasguns. Targetting the nearest marine, as he begins to try and pull Greer to safety.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>53999198
>the bolter hole is leaking red fluid
>his twin volkite falls to the ground next to him, now silent
>>
>>53999198
dude. That's not a "dent". Those things are known to blow your head clean off with one shot! Even carapace armour won't hold you together!

Albeit, you can decide to be maimed, or killed. But be realistic here.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>grabbing dak, I retreat dragging him along the round trying to cover the first lutenent with my sturdier body.

HURRY BOY

don't die yet you weak fleshies

[for speed]
>>
Rolled 10, 2, 12, 20, 8, 7 = 59 (6d20)

>>53999148
Imperial Knight of the Imperium, online
Tracking, warriors of chaos in the midst. Classification, Heretics
Method, extermination of all those who oppose the Emperor
Battle stance, ready
>I'd begin spurring my gatling cannon towards the warriors of chaos
>I'd fire off a volley of shots at the warriors of chaos!
>>
If you don't want me to play as a knight I will stop
>>
Rolled 6, 17 = 23 (2d20)

>at a running pace I get Dak to the ship then run pell mel at the warriors to distract them fireing all the while

[1st for bull rushing, second for actualy shooting while I'm getting there]
>>
>>53999210
>"I should shoot the skittari... maybe later"
>she drops several smoke grenades as she groans in pain, rolling to her side, the smoke whisping around her and the guardsmen
>>
>>53999270
I was going to play one if I die. Go on my giant metal friend. blast them to bits
>>
>>53999272
GET THE WOUNDED TO THE TRANSPORT NOW. NOW YOU MUTATED FILTH NOW

>I continue my barrage
>>
>>53999210
Sir! let me go... I need to set up our mortar!
>he thrashes about lightly
>>
Rolled 4, 7, 20, 8 = 39 (4d20)

>>53999260
>Anti-aircraft guns would begin tor track the decent of the knight. Firing scores of armour piercing rounds at it, in an effort to force it off course, or destroy it.
>First roll.
>The marines, already noticing considerable enemy casualties, would continue to fire at, and push their advantage upon the now retreating guardsmen.
>Second roll would go toward the Skittari.
>The third would go toward matthais.
>The forth would go towards the retributor.
FOR THR DARK GODS!
>>
>>53999271
*good job, noble skitarii warrior rawr*
*know that I am entirely in favour of fondling toasters*
*also you should only aim for rias*
>>
Rolled 14, 3, 6 = 23 (3d20)

>>53999306
>One good shot would pierce my upper carapace, sending me back and falling to one knee
>I'd send the aim of my thermal cannon towards the anti-aircraft guns
For... the ... Emperor
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>53999271
i think that bolt got at least 2 or 3 of my organs, if i dont make it, tell the cogboys im sorry i stole all of their guns

>tries to stem the gushing red from his shattered carapace
oh man, this is almost as bad as the time i tried to eat hormogaunt meat
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>53999321
GET HER AND HER WOULD BE RESCUER TO THE SHIP

AND STOP MOLESTING MACHINES

>swinging my melta an a tight arc I pummel at the firs marine in range as I leap over on of tier vollys
>>
>>53999306
The platoon commander would curse his luck, as he sees the bolter rounds coming at him in slow motion. His very life flashing before his eyes.
>The first of the rounds would pepper harmlessly against his refractor field.
>However, the strain would be too much for it, and it would shut down. Causing him to take a round to the side, and his arm as they rip through his flak armour. Blood spewing every where from his wounds as he hits the ground. Unconscious.
>>
>>53999306
OH SHIT I didn't real that properly, so I'm okay then? Nice!
>>
>>53999367
>>53999321
>Rias has disappeared in the massive cloud of various smoke grenades, obscuring her allies
>>
Rolled 6, 7, 15, 1, 19, 1, 8, 20, 14 = 91 (9d20)

>>53999306
Disregard my first roll
The Emperor protects!
>I'd fire off a volley of thermal cannon shots towards the aircraft guns
>I'd also fire my gatling cannon towards the warriors of chaos approaching
>first 6 rolls are for the gatling cannon
>last nine rolls are for the thermal cannon
>>
>>53999399
just stop doing out of character spoilers and autisticly role play instead, like the rest of us.
>>
>>53999343
my final save for toughness, if this fails i am done for
coughs up blood, you're pretty good for a cogboy, but its time for me to meet emperor
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>53999432
PSYCHIC SCREAM
>>
Rolled 3, 20, 20, 3 = 46 (4d20)

>>53999367
>Several of the warriors would go down from the melta shots. Their armour leaking blood, and smoking.
>>53999343
Sadly, nothing would even hit the marines. Their speed to great for the creature to keep up.
>>53999333
>Several of the local AA guns, would be turned to rubble and debris, along with the various trees around them.
>>53999343
>Due to his near lethal wounds. All of his shots would miss their mark. Hitting surrounding trees next to the enemy.

>The enemy would begin fighting back at this point. Their bolters fireing out deadly rounds towards the fully retreating guardsmen forces.

>The first few shots, are aimed towards Ironwall. Fist roll
>The AA that are left would fire upon the knight, in an attempt to bring it down. Second roll.
>More shots are aimed for the Skittari. Third roll.
>And more shots are sent towards the sister.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>53999448
>>53999464
i am lamenting my final moments, cant i at least get some peace and quiet for my last breath?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>53999437
looking at the gloruis knight, I clasp a hand over my heart in salute before returning to my slaughter with one marine already dead without a head

ONWARDS SIR KNIGHT, ONWARDS

>>53999432
[I saw you go down though]

>>53999473
[hes in the ship, safe]

>the skttari is blasted back by the horrible bolter, making most of my systems fail
>>
>>53999473
the dark god "Criticus" stands with me this day!

He'd like malal. Not canon, yet we still worship him!
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>53999477
*alright, let me sing a fine tyrannical tune*
*there once was a rawr who wanted to be a gaunt, and he rawrd and he rawrd till he cried,
But as fate wound play out there were gaunts to be made so he rawrd because he triiiiiiieeedd. Rawr*
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>53999473
>My ion shield would break and my upper carapace would now explode
>I'd be send crashing into the warriors of chaos
>Titanic explosion
>rolling to see how big the explosion is
>>
Rolled 14, 5, 10, 6, 3, 4, 7, 4 = 53 (8d20)

>>53999473
>mass heavy bolter and gattling fire would pour out from the deep forest into the chaos marine ranks
>>
Rolled 4, 13, 12 = 29 (3d20)

>>53999473
>I'd send the aim of my plasma gun towards the warriors
>I'd let off a volley of shots towards them as they approached
>>
>>53999501
you DARE invoke the cannon dice gods name when another of their champions is in place

>struggling to his feet the skittari leaps at a warrior with his hands, enraged at the harm to his meat shields

DIE DIE DIE
>>
Rolled 12, 11, 18, 12, 8, 6, 4, 19 = 90 (8d20)

>>53999535
>due to improper optics, misaligned guns and restless machine spirits the majority of the rounds miss their intended targets
>again they let loose with another volly, hoping to hit
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>53999501
*enough of this madness rawr! Stop in the name of the primarch alpharius rawr!*
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>53999550
REPENT FOR YOUR CINS YOU FOULS LOPES
>>
Rolled 16, 17, 18, 20 = 71 (4d20)

>>53999521
>Thankfully the knight wouldn't explode. A fine addition to the warband's armoury!
>>53999535
>Most of the shots would miss, do in part to the (thankfully) unexploded, and downed knight blocking the shots.
>>53999512

>If anything, the Tyranids shitty Singing, would only push the remaining half squad of chaos marines, to fight harder.

>The first roll would be to return fire upon the heavy bolters firing against them.
The second and third rolls would be against Corporal Hamounds.
> The final roll would be against pulling out the pilot of the knight, so that they could capture the damaged machine, and slaughter him in the name of the dark god, Criticus.
>>
>>53999512
>slaps the corporal
im not dead, just dying

>inspects the wound
i can see my liver though, so that isnt gonna last long

>injects himself with a worryingly large quantity of stimulants, explaining how he has remained conscious for so long
oh man, dont know whats worse, the fact that i can see my own organs, or the fact that i gotta stay in the dropship instead of getting my revenge

i hope the commissar doesnt blast me for cowardice, that would be irony
>finally falls unconcious from the bloodloss
>>
>cant and rage coallesed into a wrathful song from the ad mech guardin as he tears at his oopnet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqo9NXkRaPk

>>53999599
the skittari would punch him if he did
>>
>>53998863
Mur's melta is an inferno pistol, so it is a melta pistol it is also a daemon weapon>>53999582
Also why is there a skitari?
>>53999432
Hello "Sergeant"
do you know whats going on?
I had to reboot to get all the water and sand out of my servos
>>
>he'd set up a table next to the approaching horde of chaos warriors, laying out a nice cover on it, one covered with stars
>he'd pull his gloves and make sure they're tight, revealing his hands are empty
>he'd flick his lho and take one from behind his ear before crawling down under the table
>>
>>53999628
wheres murs ax then?
and how has the deamons not spoken yet? or are they sullen and angery?] ANSWERS
>>53999628
HELP BORTHER O THE COG,END THESE HERETEKS
>>
>>53999663
*i feel I should have mentioned who supplied the necron blaster before letting you talk to gelt rawr*
*it was him rawr*
>>
>>53999663
She has it. muhahaha

>>53999628
>she opens an eye
is the battle done yet?
>still surrounded in the dense smoke
>>
>>53999663
>leans in whispers the sarg is an inquisitor she can do what she wants
dont know where the axe is but they are tzeentchian daemons so they probably are just sick of trying to talk to a world eater and gave up talking at all
>>53999678
>>53999678
Think of the tech heresy rules as more like guidelines
>>
>>53999707
>It would be nowhere NEAR finished. As the 5 remaining marines, after having SACRIFICED the Knight's pilot. Would begin firing upon the regiment once more.
>>
at the end of his rage filled screaming, he begins anew this time he falls back and fires at them with his melta.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFRa0KZsGhc

for the emperor and for mars die

>>53999722
[I'm in melle with iron warriors, you cant whisper here]
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>53999742
DIE
>>
>>53999579
>They don't seem to follow Alpharius.
>They seem to worship something known as "Criticus"...
>>
>>53999722
>Rias disappears once again in the dense smoke
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>53999756
don't worry i got you covered
>he fire his pulse fifle
>>
>>53999742
your a skittari and im a tech priest I can beam the words directly into your brain via science
>>
Rolled 20, 10 = 30 (2d20)

>>53999651
>One of the warriors, seemingly curious as to what this guardsmen is doing. Would stop and try to pull the man out from under his table. One less roll.
>>>53999756
The marines would begin to fire at the mangled remains of the Skittari. First roll.
>>53999722
The second roll, would head towards Gelt, as bolter fire begins to pepper around him
>>
Rolled 17, 20, 11, 20, 1, 3, 16, 3, 10, 6 = 107 (10d20)

>>53999757
>the heavy fire would stop as a dozen battle servitors charge violently at the chaos marines, pistol hands and close combat weapons buzzing with energy
>>
>>53999579
primarch alpharius
hive fleet hydra
hydra dominatus
THE ALPHA LEGION IS CONTROLING THE NIDS
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>53999797
>he'd pull out a melta bomb with "for you, mein dear" written on it
>boom
>>
I think I'm doing this right. Or am I late for the party?

>pushing away a thin sheet of metallic interior wall,, a blue-trimmed white robed figure stumbles free from the nearby wreckage
Throne and Spark my head, what-
>the techpriest slowly takes in the carnage of the battlefield and mismatched fighters
Great Spirits, what happened here? I think my optic is broken.
>>
>>53999757
*by order of "criticus", stop fighting rawr?*
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>53999788
[shit]

HELP SUBDUE THEM

>he falls to the ground, dead. his amulet he was carrying shatters
[roll time, lets see what happens]

>as am mangled framework falls to the ground is last thought flickers outwards
mission...faliur-
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>53999797
>Bolter fire would begin to pepper against the chaos marines at this point, from somewhere in the tree line.
>>
>>53999802
:)
>>
>>53999831
Welcome to the party. We're currently dealing with horribly critting chaos
>>
>>53999825
>The melta bomb explosion, would send the chaos marine flying, and into a couple of pine trees. All but killing him.
>>53999801
>The rest of the foul warriors Zealand and their forces, would be finally felled by a large (almost comical) amount of heavy bolter fire after being distracted by>>53999847.
>A the company landing zone has finally been "secured".
>Albeit, they are deep behind enemy lines, and far off course, due to the actions of the now dead Skittari 'pilot'.
>>
Rolled 6, 14 = 20 (2d20)

>>53999831
take cover Fio'el we need you to repair him
>pointing at >>53999846

>he fire couple of pulse rounds
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>from the dead skittaris amulet, a beast rips itself from the bindings I had been placed into.

finally free, let us do what should have done.
>his form flickers with lightning

ARG it seems I have a job to do

goublets of filth hurl at the chaos marines

DIE FOR GRAND FARTHER NURGLE
>>
>>53999742
>he glimpses half through his cloudy gaze through the dropship window the cogboy who saved him being cut down
NOOOO!
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>53999901
*kill yourself rawr*
*also this is criticus rawr*
>>
Rolled 2, 10 = 12 (2d20)

>>53999921
>little nurglings pop outand begin running at the marines

[wrong dice]
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>53999907
The- honoured skitarii? R-right!
>hunkering down behind the wreckage, the priest fires a laspistol round vaguely at the direction of the chaos marines
Get away from him, you foul hereteks!

>>53999921
>then again, maybe he won't approach the machine corpse just yet if THAT is standing next to it
I don't deserve this, this is the worst first day ever!
>>
>>53999971
>with his off3ensive failing, he walks closer, decay spreading out before him like a carpet, armour rusting, wepons failing rees keeling over

come here little ones let the grand fathers gifts help you
>>
>>53999971
then come with me and take this
> he give him a pulse pistol
aim the head and the joints of armor Fio'el

do you want a discord link ?
>>
>>53999901
>He appears from behind one of the trees, slowly humming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tIsXLyZcWI to himself as he sharpens his knife against a stone, approaching the downed marine
"Nothing personal kamerad, just the spoils of war. You understand, don't you?"
>he gives him a polite smile
>few minutes later he'd return to his company, with a new necklace with a fresh pair of ears on it
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>53999948
>From the treeline itself, would come a hail of bolter rounds towards the daemon, and it's nurglings.
>>
>>53999971
*its your first day rawr?*
*dont go in the kitchens rawr*
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>53999921
>>53999797
> the fire hits but doesnt seem to effect gelt
>he looks at the skitari then at the deamon then at the skitari
> he spins on the ground and throws off his robes reveal a very well muscled chest and metal everything else
> he draws his daemon sword
>he charges
>>
>>54000017
Shas'ui Hammounds please take him in safety
we are gonna apply a Mont'ka strategy
strike hard and fast !
>>
>>54000018
*i am going to write a formal complaint about your blatant abuse of heretical items rawr*
>>
Rolled 16 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>54000015

the impacts seem to do nothing, but then again a neck isn't supposed to look like that.

>he continues unpeturbed and smashes down at the marines
>>
>>54000047
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Cyclothrathe
>the sword carves into the daemons flesh but has little effect
>>
Theme for our boss fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiKnlT-XZRs
>>
Rolled 19, 10, 3, 20, 16 = 68 (5d20)

>>54000001
>the combat servitors would start backing to the treeline as the guns hidden in the trees fire once again
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>54000057
>wit ha turn of his head, the demon looks at the magos

STOP IT YOU GNATS, I SIMPY SPREAD THE GRAND FARTHERS LOVE
>>
>>54000046
*this is grunt work rawr*
*like what rias would do but whatever rawr*
I lumber over and easily drag what remains of the corpse closer to the nearest rock I can find, stray Bolter round pinging off of my carapace like minor annoyances
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>54000052
>He aims his lasrifle at the things eyes and hopes for the best.
>>
>>54000083
[your robes are beginning to decay]
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>54000052
>The lone scout, would jump out of the way, firing his bolter at the daemon.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>54000083
Ahhhh shove off
Your a third rate deamon from a second rate god on a fifth rate planet
I've slain better than your with one arm and under the effects of some serious drugs
Just die
>another blow
>>
Rolled 15, 12, 19 = 46 (3d20)

>>54000094
so are a hive tyrants or a Swarmlord ?
thank you Shas'ui
>aim for the daemon and shoot 3 times
BEGONE FIEND
>>
>>54000008
Shit there's a discord? Wait, what am I saying, there's a Discord for everything.
Yes I could use a link.

If it works against whatever that.. THING is then I'll use what I can ge- wait what kind of pistol is this?
>still readying to use the pistol anyway

>>54000017
...I truly do hope that explosion did damage my optic or I actually am seeing what I think I am seeing.
>the priest hurries over to the makeshift cover with Hamounds
>>
>>54000057
*i am writing to the ecclisiarchy rawr*
>>
>>54000132
The swarmlord
>>
>>54000113
>pummelled by the fire, the demon oddly enough, ceases his movements and falls to the ground, decay spreads once again like a spilled drink
>>
>>54000135
*his eye bits are dangling rawr*
*are they meant to dangle rawr?*
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>54000161
JUST DIE ALREADY
>>
>>54000135
https://discord.gg/DDqyM4
welcome to the family

>>54000161
FOR THE TAU'VA
toss a plasma grenade at the fallen deamon
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>54000201
>FINISH HIM

[for fuck sake]

okay lets spin the wheel of fortune now
>>
File: 1305737451204.jpg (125KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1305737451204.jpg
125KB, 500x418px
>>54000201
>>
>>54000161
>The lone scout would pull back from the leaking sludge, and bile. A rather stern look on his face.
>This would quickly switch to a far more cheerful expression, once he had inserted a new magazine into his bolt gun.
>He'd then turn his head, towards the line of servitors, as he activated his vox bead and talks into it.
>>54000071

Alright.... It's safe to come out for the moment.
>>
>>54000071
>The Servitors would be slowly dragging the knight away, hooking chains to it before it begins to drag away faster into the tree line
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>54000221
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>54000192
No, no they are not- well that one is. I... think that one as well? I'm not entirely sure what THAT one is. Hopefully not important.
Give me a few moments, a machine spirit of battle must be willing to re-enter the fray, I simply need to get enough working for it to move and fight for now..
>rolling for battlefield repairs with limited tools behind a rock while a daemon of nurgle is around
>this might be tricky
>>
>>54000222
>A small voice comes from the ship

can I come out now?
>>
What in the name of the God Emperor is going on in here?
>>
>>54000285
I suppose it's safe mate.
I think.
They all seem dead.
Why are you still in the ship anyways?
>>
>>54000285
>aim his pulse rifle
who are you ? decline identity or be prepared to face unrelentless wrath
>>
>>54000285
*no, stay exactly where you are and stop breathing for two years rawr*
>>
>>54000317
>>54000318
>the small man puts his hands up and in his fear causes all electronics to go out in a 100 feet radius

I...I'm..pyker....liam...sirs.

I just woke up sirs
>>
>>54000322
>Matthias would be on the ground. Slowly bleeding out from his various wounds. The ground around him, soaked with his own blood.

Ri....as....
>>
>sheathes sword
>puts robes back on
couldn't even put up a decent fight
>>
>>54000350
*my flashlight stopped working, screw you rawr*
>>54000263 *i think we should murder him rawr*
>>
>>54000233
>the knight wreckage would be almost gone... except for the massive drag through the forest... and the top of it sticking over the trees
>>
>>54000350
oh you are that type of gue'la
go to the front we need you to make shiny light
>>
>>54000358
>the small being points at the dying man

should..should I help him?
>>
Rolled 99 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>54000358
Sir! Thank you for saving me!
>he grabs a medical kit and starts treating the Lt.'s wounds
>>
>>54000387
No, do magic tricks for kids.
Yes help him, dummkopf
>>
Rolled 10 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>54000358
*as your commanding officer I order you to stop dying rawr*
*+10 for psychic bolstering*
>>
>>54000358
Medicae time
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>54000399
o..okay, I couldn't do tricks.

>he kneels by the dying man
hello, I'm..im liam who are you?

>his hands crackle with warp energys
>>
File: scout (2).jpg (39KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
scout (2).jpg
39KB, 400x500px
>>54000350
>>54000322
>>54000318
>>54000317
>>54000306
>With the fighting having died down in the area. A man wearing dark orange armour, and carrying a bolt gun, would make his way out of the tree line.
>The young man, only slightly taller than most humans. Would flash a warm smile to the humans, Abhumans, and other guardsmen around him. Though his expression would be somewhat weary when he noticed the Xenos in their midst.

It's good to finally see the Imperial Guard doing their. Although your quite a ways away from Imperial lines.

>He'd rest the barrel of his bolter against his shoulder.

Scout Marine, Nathaniel Avalon. I'm an initate with the Broken Shields space marine chapter, fourth company.
>>
>the priest pokes his head up from being elbow deep in the techno-enhanced body of the cooling skitarii
>humming along to some litany of maintenance probably
I think got it working.. there. Omniscience willing I-
>>54000350
>all electronics to go out in a 100 feet radius
[angry spoken binary]

>>54000376
I'm not going to say you should, but after that I'm not going to say you shouldn't.
Bright side, I now know my optic isn't malfunctioning, my organic eye is seeing the same thing. Oh dear.
>>
>>54000423
*dont go in the kitchens rawr*
>>
>>54000392
>>54000422
>he's extra fine...
Good job with the mind powers
>>
>>54000422
>placing his hands on the man. he slowly knits back together flesh and bone and removes shrapnel by hand.

speak up, whos ria?

>by the end he is nearly better than he was before hand
>>
>>54000392
>Oddly enough, it seems that all of the rounds only tore through him, before impacting the ground behind him. As well as having somehow missed any his organs.
>Rather incredible luck it would seem.
>>
>>54000423
I don't know where the commissar is so I am now acting in command
we crash landed marine which direction to imperial lines?
>>
>>54000480
Speaking of which, where was the last place you saw our good old commisar?
>>
>>54000457
>Once his wounds had been mildly treated, and some had helped him to his feet. He would cast a look at the atyranid Corporal.
>>54000404

First of all.... You're a corporal.... Not much higher than a basic trooper. You don't order me around.

Secondly... I hate the forces of Chaos...
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>Rho glances around, making sure nobody is paying too much attention before performing the sacred Rite of Percussive Maintenance to the head of the downed Skitarii while softly speaking the Litany of Angry Cursing
Come on, get up! This is what you are made for!
>Last ditch attempt to resurrect the Mechanicus warrior

>>54000480
>wait- did he just see a Magos? Oh shit is that a Mars red trim? How much shit is he in right now?
Worst first day at work. This has just been the worst.
>>
>>54000480
Here sir... This is a planetfall operation...
As the drop ship handout reads...
"Great news, Guardsmen,

The Imperium will soon be adding one more planet to it’s glorious domain, and you and your regiment will have the honour of ushering it into the warm embrace of the Emperor’s Light.

As you may have heard, you will soon be taking part in a Planetary Onslaught operation.

This means that you will be dropping from mid-orbit into a live combat zone, and are expected to clear a beachhead, assault an enemy strongpoint – breaching your way into the enemy capital – before fighting street-to-street to clear the enemy city of the foe.

All in a day’s* work for a heroic soldier of the Astra Militarum such as yourself."
It went amazingly though.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

>>54000480
*lol nope rawr*
*grox, body armour, flashlight for commanding officer rawr*
this is Rock Paper Scissors
>>
>>54000480
>He'd nod his head, before poking behind the Magos.

About six miles south-south east of here. Although that's liable to have changed in the last few hours.

I'll assume you were on your way to guard and retrieve that Titan leg?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>54000516
>>54000516
The Lt. ranks you as does the sarg, however the sarg and the lt are wounded or MIA same thing with the commissar.
>>
>>54000550
*sigh, I guess you are in charge rawr*
>>
>>54000423
you seem troubled with my presence sir
is everything ok ?
>>
>>54000547
I have no idea what our orders were and the commissar is missing.
ALRIGHT WE ARE HEADING SOUTH EAST
>>
>comes sprinting over from another position, his heavy Vox-caster backpack clunking with his steps, clutching his lasgun tightly to his chest. He skids to a stop in the churned dirt, breathing hard.

Lieutenant Wyvern? Hey, any of you guys seen a Lieutenant Wyvern?
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>54000576
*i am lt wayvern rawr*
>>
>>54000576
>He'd painfully raise an arm at this.

Over here... I'm first Lieutenant Wyvern.
>>
>>54000576
Hes that one with the holes in him
>>
>>54000576
*what do you need help with rawr*
>>
>>54000569
>He'd hold a hand up to try and stop him.

Hang on a second. I've gotta wait for someone. She should be here any moment now.

>He'd tap his vox bead on. Talking to someone on the other end.

You need to hurry Magos. My orders are to get you out of here alive... And leave the Knight. It's not like you'll have a chance to bring it with you.
>>
>the knight is dragged back a few miles to a small, hastily set up outpost where a smol techpriest climbs across it's hull, looking at the damage it has sustained, looking back at the medical servitor treating the single patient that was taken with the knight.
>>
>>54000619
>looks at Hamounds in confusion and poorly concealed disgust
Uh...
>>54000622
>>54000632
>looks over
Oh!
>jogs over
Lieutenant sir! Command has been trying to get a hold of you, but they can't reach you. Was your transmitter destroyed in the landing sir?
>>
>>54000676
Oh come on! I got a 96 on persuading you! Douche...
>>
>>54000632
>There's a giant knight sized drag through the trees heads south east
>>
>>54000676
Indeed it was. That's what happen when you let a Skittari who doesn't know how to pilot a heavy lander, crash land behind heavily forested, enemy lines.
>>
>>54000569
>Rho sighs at the stubbornly deactivated body, instead salvaging what he can, mechadendrite repaired with a couple replacement components and pulse pistol replaced with the less heretekal arc pistol

Junior techpriest Rho r-reporting for duty honoured Magos!
>>
>>54000697
Oh, sorry I had no idea what you were trying to do. But both the real Lieutenant and a Magos pointed him in the right direction anyways and he'd be more likely to believe someone with the markings of Lieutenant and is human than one with corporal stripes and looks really off
>>
>>54000567
>The young Initiate would ignore the filthy xeno that would be talking to him. Resisting the urge to purge its existence format he surface of this world.
>After all.... The forces of Chaos were on planet. And their existence was far more purge worthy.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-06-11T16_55_29Z.jpg (794KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-06-11T16_55_29Z.jpg
794KB, 768x1024px
>>54000769
*want to play checkers rawr?*
>>
>>54000717
Ah, that makes sense sir. If that is the case I was told that I'm to fall in with you so as to re-establish communications with command.
>he reaches behind him and unclips the hand receiver from the backpack's side and hands it to Wyvern
Command channel sir.
>>
>>54000782
>>54000782
The urge to shove a half dozen frag grenades, down the beast's mouth, would rise considerably.
>But considering it wasn't trying to kill him yet, made him reconsider such a course of action.
>"They've probably managed to train the beast to obey their commands, like it were a dog."
>>
Rolled 64 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>54000670
>the smol techpriest pulls out parts and starts replacing wiring.
>>
>>54000803
>He'd give a nod of his head, as he accepts the receiver form the trooper.
>>
>meanwhile.... Six miles south east of the regiment's current position....
>The Commissar, and that vast majority of the unknown regiment. Would be at the main field HQ. Preparing to launch a massive counter attack against the "Warriors of Criticus" warband.
>>
>>54000564
>>54000842
>>54000656
well since the Lt is conscious and walking i cede command to him.
>>54000743
Uhhhh Hi
>>
>>54000822
>as the Lieutenant uses the Vox he'd look at the Scout before doing a double take and staring at him in surprise
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-06-25T18_37_22Z.jpg (514KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-06-25T18_37_22Z.jpg
514KB, 1024x1024px
>>54000822
*your move human meat bagging fleshy corpse worshipping biomass wasting scum rawr*
>>
>>54000822
if you think they are bad you should have seen the third company captain
>>
>the skittari flickers and bursts into flame

>>54000842
are you alright? did I fix you correctly, do you need me to do anything?
>the young pyker seems distressed by the battleground
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>install a relay beacon
i hope they will answer back
with all the information i've collected, i will be promoted to Shas'ui in the second
>searching a signal
>>
>>54000873
>The young Scout marine. Barely 6'6", would flash the trooper a warm, comforting smile, as he quickly finishes sharpening his combat knife. Before putting it away.
>He'd then offer the man his hand.

Greetings trooper. Pleasure to meet you!
>>
>>54000828
>the smol techpriest finds the controls are mainly intact and the main problem is several internal components are damaged
>>
>>54000899
>walks up
oh are you trying to contact your homeworld?
i'll just watch
>>
Rolled 27 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>54000918
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>54000899
*do you need help with that?*
*roll to "help make the beacon more efficient"*
>>
>>54000899
>Winces as a shriek blares from his headset, but before he can do anything to fix it the noise stops and he glances back at his pack in confusion.
>>
>>54000891
what was the third captin?

>the pyker manafests a ball of flames and sets the body of the traitor alight.

>>54000916
w-who are you? your big and..
>the pyker flinches
..hateful, and angery and kind and happy and cold and clinical.

your confusing
>>
>>54000889
>He'd roll his eyes at the disgusting xeno abomination, before him.
>The thing may have some form of intelligence, but that wouldn't stop Nathaniel from purging him, should it come to that.

>>54000891

I'll take your word for it, Tech-priest.
>>
>>54000947
He was a world eater berserker wielding a daemon chain axe
and our sanctioned pysker was a lord of change for a bit
>>
Rolled 70 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>54000918
>The techpriest growls lightly and pets it's faceplate
>>
>>54000916
>slowly returns the offer to shake, hand shaking slightly in excitement and shock
L-likewise honored A-astartes sir!
>>
>>54000961
>the pyker stops dead

world eater...... daemons? AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH

>he goes into hyperventilating shock and fear
>>
>>54000943
*the beacon is secretly rewired to attract the attention of a nearby tyranid fleet as well as the tau*
>>
>>54000991
>A lumbering abomination(read chaos spawn) comes out of the forest
SCREEEECH
>Waves to the Magos
>>
>>54000947
>He'd raise a brow towards the man.
You've even been sent a psyker? That's quite interesting...

>He'd offer to shake the Psyker's hand. A warm smile on the young scout's face.

Initiate Nathaniel Avalon, of the Broken Shields Space Marine Chapter. I'm doing my training with the fourth company.
>>
>>54000926
not my homeworld Fio'vre
i'm contacting Farsight himself to inform him about Cha'os and other power of this matter
>>54000943
no don't touch that !
>>
>>54001015
*ayy pawn rawr!*
*long time no see rawr!*
>>
>>54001035
oh your from the enclaves?
that makes sense in why your not an idiot
man i feel bad for you guys, suddenly finding out chaos exists must suck>>54001015
hi private have you seen the commisar?>>54000991
they are gone
we lost the psyker on the space hulk and the world eater on the last combat zone
>>
>>54000988
>At the most, the young man wouldn't stand more than a few inches taller than the tallest human here.
>He would enthusiasticly shake the troopers hand. Careful not to use to much strength, as he flashes him a friendly smile, and chuckles.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm not an Astarte just yet. I still quite far from being anything like my "father", or my brothers.
>>
>>54000982
>The machine's core roars to life at the touch, the faceplate turning to the priest before she goes to repair the leg to get it walking again, it's machine spirit telling the priest what it requires to function
>>
>>54001079
SCREEEECH
>Pawn points to the east
>>
>>54000894
Spirits, what?!
>Rho hurries over to his previous 'patient', before throwing his hands up in resignation at the flames
Nobody can say I did not do all was reasonable for that machine spirit and man, and then he goes and spontaneously combusts.

>walking back to the soldiers and... miscellaneous, the techpriest starts going through the rubble of his former workplace while waiting to move out
Junk.. junk.. piece of recaf machine -going to miss that recaf- junk.. plasma coil.. human remains.. junk.. broken grav unit.. junk..
>>
>>54001090
Quite an amazing talent you have there...
>she watches the priest work on the knights leg
Mind sharing about how it works?
>>
>>54001079
what is this thing waving at you ?
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>54001085
*you should murder your allies and then prank call ultramar in the name of the four armed emperor rawr*
*rolling for pursuasion*
>>
>>54001023
n-nice to meet you
>he shakes his hand

a broken shield whats th-

>>54001015
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
>he hides behind the marine

>>54001121
m-mister priest, these a man looking like a squid laughing a you
>he ducks behind the marine again
>>
>>54001127
>the priest yelps loudly and hits her head on the knight
Ow... When did you get up?! the servitor would have said you were awake.
>the servitor is very confused
>>
>>54001129
thats a spawn
servants of chaos or just people who get exposed to much to chaos get the "gift" of mutation
sometimes its a boon
most of the time it a hindrance
but if it happens to much or your will is weak that happens to you
not sure why this one is in the regiment but im not questioning anything that goes on here anymore,
>>
>>54001132
>He'd resist the foul Xeno's attempt to presaude him to do such a thing as prank call his progenitor chapter.
>He'd aim the bolt gun at the creature's head. Ready to pull the trigger.

I'll ask you to keep your mouth SHUT, Xeno! Lest it be sent flying off!
>>
>Is lying on the ground
>Thus far he has been nearly invisible, bending light much like chameleonine cloaks do
>But he fails to maintain the power any longer, holding his temple in agony
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>54001175
*i did not say that, it was gelt rawr*
*persuasion*
>>
>>54001158
>tossing aside a piece of cogitator scrap, Rho turns to the direction of Liam
...I would not normally require this clarification, but which squid-man are you referring to?
There appear to move an abnormally high number of a human and xeno allies in this.. er.. regiment?
>>
>capting signal from Shas'la Han'zo
>dispatching supply
>supply include
>food rations
> 1 XV25 Stealth suit
>1 Gun Drone
>felicitations from Farsight
>a special message
>>
>>54001203
>He'd ignore the beast's ramblings. Before making his way towards the South west.

We should get going, people. Otherwise we'll be stuck out here in the dark.
>>
>>54001186
AAAGGGHHHHH- oh wait, its just a astropath.

hello? are you alive?

>>54001215
he said just as planned and dissipeared, I think he found you funny
>>
>>54001162
I've been up for awhile...
>she walks closer, inspecting the leg
You do some quality work. I could use someone like you...
>she smirks
>>
>>54001246
I wish I wasn't, but I am... Keeping the power active this long... Can't you finish a fight in timely manner?
>>
>>54001243
>Matthias would nod his head at the Scout marine's words.

He's right people. Let's grab what we can salvage, and then start moving!

You've got two minutes to grab anything you can carry from the crash, before we leave!

Anyone who can't be easily moved should be granted the Emperor's mercy!
>>
>>54001261
>>54001162
HEY
LEAVE THE TECHPRIEST ALONE
>>
>>54001243
*sure rawr*
*we should stay on this planet for at least 9 more days so my friends can arrive for "reinforcements" rawr*
>>
>>54001261
are you rais? the hurt man was calling for you

>>54001269
I was in the ship... I was afraid do ou need healing?

>>54001279
but I wan to help them, please?
and what should I do? I don't know what to do, did I fix you right?
>>
>>54001228
>entering Planet atmosphere
>localizing relay beacon
>initaiting landing protocol
FWOOOOOSH
>>
>looks around at all the Xenos and other colorful characters
By the Golden Throne...
>>
>>54001279
>Matthias would let out a sigh, as he takes a moment to tend to the dead and the dying. Hoping that Rias Greymane isn't one of them.
>When he doesn't find her body. He lets out a small sigh of relief. Hoping that perhaps he had missed her somehow.
>>
>>54001314
welcome to this regiment
its a experience you'll never forget
>>
>>54001285
>>54001307
>She flips on her vox and looks around
"How can you see me. I was dragged like three miles through the trees..."
>>
>>54001325
if your looking for the "sarg"
shes over there harassing a tech priest
>>
>>54001279
>returns the handset to its slot on the side.
Yes sir!
>>
>>54001314
*want to play a classic game of murderball?*
>>
>>54001162
W-wha!?
>she looks around slightly nervous
W-who are you even?
>>
>>54001294
Just shut up Corporal... Otherwise I'll let the Scout marine kill you for me...
>>54001314
>He'd pat the man on his back.

You'd best get used to it, Trooper. You're stuck with this pile of Guard rejects for life.

>>54001307

I'll be fine psyker. Thank you. But you should gather up what you can, and get ready. You've got about thirty seconds left.
>>
>>54001340
I'm a pyker, just "felt" you but I can hear the lutenents fear.

[didn't read hat bit]

>>54001360
okay sir
>>
>>54001215
a human, not abhuman
I bloody hate autocorrect at times

>>54001246
...Observation acknowledged. Not sure what is so humourous. Blue and white robes look good on me. And I like a good recaf, it wasn't easy to get quality ingredients delivered to the same workshop I was assigned to!

>>54001285
>[Magos order received, assessing...]
>[Not directed at this unit, continuing with current operations]
>Rho continues poking through the rubble, which due to it's Imperial architecture boasted an impressive number of skulls
Oh hey, there's that plasma gun I was working on before this went down! ....and it's even more broken then ever now. Wonderful..
>>
>>54001307
No need... Just a headache strong enough to split this planet... A painkiller would come in handy, but I'm in three pieces as I should be.
>>
>>54001352
Uh... no, seeing as how we're in an active warzone I believe that would be the fastest way to get me killed.
>>
>>54001381
>the pyker looks slightly down cast at the inopportunity to help.

okay, ill go get food.
>he wanders off to gather some food
>>
>>54001381
SCREEEECH
>Pawn picks up the Astropath and holds him so he wouldn't have to lay on the cold ground
>>
>>54001360
Uh, yes sir, I'll try to sir.
>>
>>54001389
*exactly rawr*
>>
>>54001431
>glares at the unusual corporal
>>
>>54001279
I'll go and scout ahead. See if I can't find us a safe way through the forest.

>With that, he would head off into the woods.
>After he was a short distance away, he would flip on his vox bead.

>>54001357
Magos.... What part of "STAY NEXT TO ME!" Did you not seem to understand!?!
>He sounds more than a little bit pissed off at her.

Thankfully... You seem to have left me a trail of bread crumbs, large enough for a starship to find.
>>
>>54001357
I'm Rias Greymane. The current Quartermaster of my regiment. And you are...
>she looks down at the tiny priestess before pulling her mask off
>>
>>54001309
ah finally it arrived
>enter the opening code
so, what do we have here
> he see the Stealthsuit
excellent
he read the Farsight message

Shas'la Han'zo
by your accomplishment you have graduated to Shas'ui, congratulation
to continue your mission you have at your disposition a XV25 Stealthsuit and a gun drone
don't forget to share the food ration with your new friend
your father would be proud
Shas'O Vior'la Shovah Kais Mont'yr
>>
>>54001464
uhhhh
Im the magos
>>
>>54001417
Wait... Actually, now that I remember, I do have a full-body burn that could be nice to be healed. Courtesy to a priest and bright daylight.
>>54001420
While I did not ask for this, I suppose I would have to get up anyways. Thank you for doing the hard work.
>>
>>54001466
*hello rias rawr*
*you should not check sub space sensors for tyranid bio-ships rawr*
>>
>>54001501
SCREEECH
>Gently places you on your feet and gives the staff
SCREEECH
>Lumbers toward the imperial knight
>>
>>54001478
freaky warp shenanigans that will be explained later... Trust me! This wasn't directed to you.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>54001501
OKAY

>he spirits back and sets to work, seemingly oblivious to everything as he works
>>
>>54001471
finally
now let's see how does this work
>enter the stealthsuit
o-ok there is a secret message on the seat
> reading it
>>54001466
sergeant there is a hivefleet going in our direction we should evacuate the sooner we can !!!!!
>>
>>54001464
>she aggressively clicks her vox at him
01000001 01110011 01110011

>>54001466
I'm Luciena Von Strous
>she bows lightly
Can you give me a hand with getting Godfrey up?
>>
>>54001581
SCREEECH
>The lumbering creature weves to Scarlet and Luciena
>>
>>54001581
*have you tried turning him off and on again rawr?*
*then apply the holy oils rawr*
>>
>>54001562
with the work done, I help him up.
his full body burn is now only a face and arms burn 2nd degree.

IM DONE!

>he walks off muttering under his breath a song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJNz2QgSNsk
>>
>picking up what looks to be yet another architectural skull from the rubble, Rho hurries back to the broken grav unit and cogitator piece he discarded earlier
>stowing all three away in his robes before making his way to the others

>>54001562
>before being distracted by the pyker's odd light and observing
>at a slight distance
Curious, biomancy? I have not observed psyker abilities before today.. many things have had their firsts today.
>>
>>54001562
>>54001633
Hrrgh... Painful, but better than before... Thank you.
>>
>>54001360
>has a hand pushing his earpiece firmly into his ear
Sir, Command wants to know if your... Regiment is ready to move out.
>>
>>54001581
>Sadly for her, his vox would translate it into Gothic for him, causing him to frown as he makes his way through the woods.

There really isn't a need for that, Priestess. I'm merely doing my job...
>>
>>54001646
do you want me to show you? YAY PURPOSE

>he seems extatic at having a job to do
>>54001651
thank you, have this
>a strange drink marked pan remover [vodka times 100]
>>
>>54001655
Tell them, that the company is ready to move out. And we should be there within the next few hours.
>>
>>54001674
Quite honestly, something to focus on rather than the death of all my co-workers, being surrounded in xenos and oh Omnissiah my planet is being invaded..

Yes, please show me. I require distraction.
>>
>>54001572
sooooo you tau only life around 40 years right?
how is farsight still alive?
>>
>>54001632
HAMOUNDS
YOU FOUL TRAITOR
YOU USED MY BEACON TO CALL ON YOUR KIN
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY AGAINST THIS
>he wield the message stating that a hivefleet is coming on us
>>
>>54001683
>He'd turn to face the survivors of the company.

Alright lads! Let's get moving! We've got six miles before we reach the nearest forward operating Base!
>With that, he would begin making his way through the woods. Foowing the path the marine had taken.
>>
>>54001683
>nods
Yes sir
>clicks on the transmit button and goes to talk but then stops, clicks it off, and looks at the Lieutenant
Uh sir, what is this Regiment's designation?
>>
>>54001712
we do not know but what we know is that he saw trough the lie of the ethereal, but focus on the subject now Hamounds sold us to the tyranids
>>
>>54001713
*would you forgive me if I joined the greater good rawr?* *i am open to diplomacy and you can't legally kill me without angering the water caste rawr*
>>
>>54001706
distraction? oh I can do distraction

> flash of light blinds the techpriest for a second and then there are 4 of liam

which one is me?
>the four mouths speak as one and thy all hold out a hand of a different discipline, fire, cold, buoyancy and a dark crackle .

>>54001726
yes sir

>>54001746
luckless
>>
>>54001632
>several servitors with various heavy bolters or punisher gattling cannons aim at the swarmlord
Touch my baby and I remove you...

>>54001656
I gotta break that translator...
>>
>>54001746
>He'd raise a brow to this. Before patting the man's back.

Don't you know? No one knows this regiment's designation. Not even the Munitorum.

We're just called "The Unknown Regiment" by Segmentum Command, Or "Those fuck ups".
>>
>>54001754
eh he's tried to "summon a hive fleet" three times already
I dont think he knows that hive fleet leviathan is dead
im not panicking
also twenty imperial thrones says its chaos thats keeping him alive someone
does have some sort of weird artifact he carries around? thats probably keeping him alive for reasons that make no sense
>>
>>54001764
>He would let out a quiet sigh.

You left your vox on again, Priestess. I can still hear you.

Anyways. We should be at your position by nightfall, all things considered. So keep your head down, and we'll get you out of here.
>>
>>54001778
but you have done more good and lost less men than any other unit?
how are you a fuck up?

>the clones walk back into each other.

good distraction magos?
>>
>>54001726
>keeping pace with the pyker as the group moves off, Rho keeps his optic scanning for movement as his biological eye watches Liam as he... does psyker things

>>54001761
>the priest jumps in surprise at the sudden display of power, becoming more contemplative once given a question
Best guess, the biomancy one. Or possibly all four?
>>
>>54001764
*i was just giving suggestions geez rawr*
*dont appease the 10,000 year old machine spirit then, see if I care rawr*
>>
>>54001761
Right...
>clicks the transmit button down again
Command this is Luckless, are preceding on foot to designated coordinates. We should arrive within the next few hours.
>listens
Very good sir, I'll relay the message. Luckless out.
>jogs up to the Lieutenant
Sir, Command wants us to, uh, "Move as if that son of a bitch Horus is after us!" Their words sir.
>>
>>54001756
the only diplomacy we use with the Be'gel are signed with plasma shots
>>54001786

the hive fleet will not come ?
are you sure of that ?
>>
>>54001674
>points his eyeless, masked face at it for a moment
Eh, might as well.
>drinks it
>>
>>54001786
*THE FUCK'D YOU JUST SAY ABOUT LEVIATHAN RAWR!?*
>>
>>54001823
*HE IS LYING RAWR!*
*LEVIATHAN LIVES! IT HAS TO RAWR!*
>>
File: horus.jpg (151KB, 755x717px) Image search: [Google]
horus.jpg
151KB, 755x717px
>>54001814
That can be arranged
>>
>>54001808
it was the biomancy one, at least that was my consciousness, but the rest Is confuing, don't ask about it.

>>54001814
that's about right.
>>
>>54001805
Was the Magos watching? I hope my robes look adequate..
I mean I'm just- my induction to the priesthood was two days ago, I'm the most junior priest on the planet! Maybe the sector. And now this!
>>
>>54001764
I can try. I won't be much help.
>she pulls some shrapnel out from a servo, a pink spark jumping between her and the machine
>>
>>54001823
>>54001828
>>54001857
The last time you called it, it didnt came and the time before that
it turns out trying to fight ALL the orks at once AND trying to fight ALL the blood angels AT THE TIME TIME, while fighting ANOTHER HIVE FLEET
Doesn't work well
don't need to be Alpharius to figure that one out
>>
>>54001823
tyranid are y'he in the tau lexicon
>>
>>54001865
well now you might be the most senior tech priest from this planet
>>
>>54001865
I thought you were a magos, you are al vey similar in the robes, good thing I can shut down machines, they scare me
>>
>>54001913
IM THE MAGOS
THE ONE WHOSE ROBES ARE BLACK
THAT IS ME
THE MAGOS
>>
>>54001814
Understood.

Let's double time it people! Move it!

>With that, it would take the rest of the day, before the second company had made its way to the nearest Forward Operating Base.
>>
>>54001884
You'll be a great help.
>>54001804
I know I did...
>>
>>54001886
*shit rawr*
*well the beacon definitely attracted at least a few bioships, not that I have any idea about their ancestry or purpose rawr*
*infact I'm pretty sure I accidentally awakened some sleepers a few hundred years too late so that's a bit sweet-sour rawr*
>>
File: horus 2.jpg (90KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
horus 2.jpg
90KB, 800x580px
>>54001949
YOU'LL HAVE TO MOVE FASTER THAN THAT TO ESCAPE ME
>>
Rolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d20)

>>54001941
I thought you were an initate?

>he hitches a ride on a server piggy back

>>54001974
YOUR MEAN
>a large fire ball followed by a spicke of ice fling at the being
>>
>>54001974
Hey Horus, remember me?
GET THE FUCK BACK IN YOUR BOX
>>
>>54001974
(Shit. We're already past the bump limit. Should we make a new thread?)
>>
>>54001901
...That is not terribly comforting, honourable Magos. There were good people on this planet, and fine work done on it. Even if we are not well known.. It would be better if more can be found alive, or repairable.

>>54001913
No, I'm- I'm mostly flesh still even. Optic, mechadendrite, a few implants but.. well.. it's a little shameful really. I was to have cyberlimbs attached soon, though I expect the genetor laboratory was hit just as hard.

>>54001941
AND IM THE LITTLE BUT NOT SMOL PRIEST WITH BLUE TRIMMED WHITE ROBES
BECAUSE FUCK EVERYONE WEARING MARTIAN RED IM A PROUD PRIEST OF MECHANICUS WORLD [DIAL-UP NOISES]
>>
File: oh fuck.jpg (42KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
oh fuck.jpg
42KB, 498x500px
>>54001974
BY THE EMPEROR RUN!
>>
>>54002022
I have to sleep, sorry guys have fun. same time next week?
and put this in the acrchives and wikipage

>the pyker the falls asleep on the servitor, snoring gently and burning the ground behind the group.

"nanight"
>>
>>54002022
(Maybe? I'll be honest I'm not sure what the bump limit means)
>>
>>54001949
>By the time they arrive at the small outpost, there's a towering knight, two dozen combat servitors and a Rias calmly petting a sleeping priestess on her lap

>>54002082
Saturday and Sunday same time
>>
>>54002090
(It means that we are slowly pushed into the archives, and can't bee seen the front page anymore.
>>
Rolled 65, 89, 20, 1, 94, 64 = 333 (6d100)

>>54001974
Get roflstomped Horus, in not even pretending to be a guardsman right now
>>
>>54001974
Hmmmh, that armour..
For how many packs of lhos would you sell it? I got some friends that'd pay for stuff like this
>he starts measuring it
Oooh, is that cashmere?
>>
>>54002118
(Oh.... when ya put it like that then yeah, might be a good idea)
>>
>>54002118
*no reason to restart until it hits the archives rawr*
>>
>>54001974
>builds rocket boots to nope out of there

>>54002090
Posts will not "bump" or return the thread to the top of the catalog/front page. Every time a new thread is created, the thread at the bottom of the catalog/page 11 is archived.
With the bump limit reached, the thread will soon be archived due to an inability to resist dropping down the catalog.
>>
>>54001949
SCREEEECH
>Pawn stops just before the outpost gates and sleeps there, near the guard dods, eating the loud ones
Nighy night people
>>
>>54001894
Be'gel is a general term for thingss that need a good shooting

the night is setting soon, we should install a camp now
i have some buritau if you want
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>54002179
*I agree rawr*
*you would not mind being this evenings meal I assume rawr?
*roll to convince tau to let himself be eaten*
>>
(new thread at >>54002239
>>
>>54002238
get lost
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.