[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick your favorite /tg/ related character. Now pick one of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Pick your favorite /tg/ related character.

Now pick one of your own favorite PC you've played before.

Now pick your favorite /tg/ related monster.

The character you chose is on a mission to impregnate a member of the species of monster you chose. Your PC is sent with them to help them in their quest. Up to and including finding a wizard/Admech/diety to make this possible.

Tell us what happens.
>>
>>53994788
>Drizzt
>beholder

I dunno, a bunch of cute white haired purple eyed beholders following him around calling him Daddy would be fucking adorable. Like floating fluffy beanie babies.

One of the Harpells probably figures out a way to make artificial insemination work.
>>
>>53994788
>dat filename
>>
>>53994788
Fucking wizards man. When will they stop?
>>
>>53994788

>Eilistraee
>Myconids

Presumably, I'm just here to ride shotgun, read the map, and listen to her complain on the way home when it turns out they just needed a few drops of blood and then could take it from there on their own.
>>
>>53994788
>/tg/ character
Conan the Barbarian (original Howard stories only). For the purposes of this discussion let's use him from around the Scarlet Citadel, so he's been King of Aquilonia for a few years now.

>favorite PC
Iliira the dark elf thief. For the purposes of this discussion we'll use her after HotDQ/RoT and after she's escaped the City of Brass.

>favorite /tg/ related monster
Hmm...I have a feeling I'm going to regret this, but winter wolves.

>what happens

...WHELP, shit's gonna be weird, I can tell you that right now. Although I don't know how much help Iliira could be except that she knows a few magicians who might be able to turn Conan into a winter wolf, or a winter wolf into a volptuous female. But that's pretty much the sum total of her roll in the story, and in any event I can't see Conan liking either of these things happening.

Wait, Iliira's pretty good at deception...and her father owns a tavern and inn...okay, here's how it happens.

1) Iliira convinces the Winter Wolf (they are intelligent) that it is absolutely necessary that she be transformed into a human woman and bang Conan, then gets one of her magician friends to polymorph the wolf.
2) Iliira introduces the transformed wolf to Conan at her father's inn after having boozed him up.
3) Conan makes use of his mighty barbarian thews, mission accomplished.
4) (optional but recommended) Iliira gets herself and the winter wolf out of town before Conan realizes he just had sex with a transformed wolf.
>>
>>53995245

>4)

Oh, like that's the weirdest thing Conan's every banged when he was drunk.
>>
File: David Tennant goes to Vostroya.jpg (328KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
David Tennant goes to Vostroya.jpg
328KB, 1120x1600px
>>53994788
>Ciphas Cain, Hero of the Imperium
>This Drow Wizard I ran in a game that was explicitly "Let's insert drow characters in the Legend of Drizz't, starting from the beginning, and see how fucked this gets". We finished that game fighting zombified Tarrasques and punching Lich-Kings off of castles. It was amazing.
>A Rust Monster

Well. First thing for Ciphas to deal with is getting the requisite parts. By the end of that game my Drow was missing two limbs and had sustained fire damage enough times to be basically entirely scar tissue. Such are the horrors of a campaign with no healers.

After that, good luck Ciphas. You'll need it.
>>
File: 1377496663820.jpg (354KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1377496663820.jpg
354KB, 1280x1024px
Well, my lecherous Red Mage ends up basically cucking Don Quixote from fucking a Harpy. I hope you're happy OP.
>>
File: love.png (13KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
13KB, 180x200px
Lots of Drow in this thread. I like it.

>>53995584
Yes. Yes, I am happy.
>>
>>53995291
What is the weirdest thing he's ever fucked?
>>
>Sheila The Thief
>entitled teenage human noble ranger/magic-user/rogue manslut
>Gryffon

So I gotta help her make a hookup happen between a girl gryffon and a guy gryffon.

That can work.

And maybe get a sweet piece of firecrotch for meself whiles I'm at it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.