[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: chess and not checkers.jpg (60KB, 501x503px) Image search: [Google]
chess and not checkers.jpg
60KB, 501x503px
What do I here?
>>
>>53987727
See if your opponent might be amicable for a tie.
>>
>>53987736
im black lol
>>
>>53987727
How the fuck did this happen? How have half the pawns and all your knights been traded off, while both your bishops and both rooks are in their starting squares?

But anyway, you've got a piece for 3 pawns, while a computer will tell you that's even, it's often advantageous to trade down and then pick off his pawns with your surviving bishop. So you want to force trades, and to start that off, you probably want to play Be7, followed by Qg6. Then get your defenses up, link your rooks, and start pushing that h pawn to break up his pawn phalanx and get some open space for your more mobile pieces.
>>
>>53987727
H7 to H6
>>
>>53988095
that, makes more sense what I had in mind
>>
>>53988095
>>53988523
Actually, doesn't that force a huge material advantage right away?

... h6, and then he either has to retreat the queen to h4, at which point Be7 forces a very advantageous trade, or he tries to mix things up with fxe5, but even that gives you

h6
fxe5,hxg5
Rxf7, Kxf7,
exd6, Bxd6,

And now, instead of a bishop for 3 pawns, you now have a rook and a bishop for 4. You have to be a little careful to keep those e and d pawns from advancing further, but you should be fine.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.