[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst LFGS Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 490
Thread images: 58

Let's hear em /tg/, the absolute worst experience you've had at a store. Inb4 "things that didn't happen".

>Autistic fat fuck at our store wearing leather trench coat and fedora, absolute stereotype made real.
>Grumbling about 8th edition.
>Girlfriend of one of the guys in store sits across from him to sit next to her boyfriend.
>She takes her sandals off under the table.
>Fat fuck starts breathing heavily, staring down between his legs.
>Some of us get worried he's having a heart attack.
>He gets really upset when we try to ask him what's wrong.
>Starts shifting around in his chair alot.
>Suddenly he gets up and goes to the bathroom.
>Girlfriend gets up to leave and says "hey where are my sandals".
>People look around for her sandals for a few minutes.
>Fat fuck is still in the bathroom, keeps making sniffling noises like he's blowing his nose.
>We haven't figured it out yet.
>Gets to the point where she's worried she'll have to walk home barefoot, manager offers her a pair of flip flops he keeps in the storeroom.
>Fat fuck finally leaves bathroom, but doesn't flush.
>Usually he stinks the place out, so when he doesn't even flush we expect a wave of fucking putridity.
>No smell.
>He grabs his stuff and leaves pretty quickly, quickly enough that when we get suspicious he's already gone.
>Manager goes into bathroom and finds a pair of cum-stained sandals.
>Girlfriend retches, goes outside to throw up.

And that's the story of how our local autist got banned from the store. He came back the next day and refused to admit what he had done. Only when the manager threatened to call the cops did he leave and not come back.
>>
>>53987560
dear fucking christ
>>
>>53987560
Can I call bullshit? I'm calling bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_9543.jpg (142KB, 978x1043px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9543.jpg
142KB, 978x1043px
Why do FLGS always have that distinct odour? It's always a very spicy, distinct brand of sweat with a hint of semen.
>>
>>53987670
>inb4 "things that didn't happen"

you can believe whatever you want anon, no one gets to decide what you believe but you
>>
>>53987560
Has to be the land of the free
>>
>>53987679
That's the smell of SHAME
>>
>>53987560
I walked into mine once to play Magic and in the space of 10 minutes there were 3 transvestites in the store crooning with slightly gravelly voices. I'd never seen one in my life prior to that.

Quickly it became apparent it was a hangout for weirdos. I heard one woman talking about how she spent her entire last benefits check on pokemon cards and that was it for me. Made every excuse I could and left with half an hour.

I enjoy TGC, DnD and wargames occasionally but I've learned by this point a lot of Game Stores are cesspits. It's not even stereotypical grognards that ruin it but rather the people you never knew existed prior to your attendance.

Often the weirdos get kicked out if they ruin things for the 'regulars' but this store in particular was basically all weirdos.
>>
>>53987560
>Taking your shoes off outside the house.

Fucking disgusting
>>
>>53987723
>Taking your shoes off inside the house
Yuropoor detected.
>>
>>53987560
I'll assume it wasn't actually in belfast, our GW is really as small as in that pic
>>
>>53987773
That's just the first image I grabbed off of google anon. I've been to the Belfast store though, it's nice.
>>
>>53987695
Well it's not Portland cause there isn't a bathroom there.
>>
Random question for visitors of GW in California.

If any of you go to the Oakbrook store: what happened to Ray? He was pretty cool.
>>
>Things that never happened, the thread
>>
I used to run a weekly 40k event for kids at my flgs. There was this one guy who kept coming in who was older than me (I was 18 at the time). He fit into a lot of the gamer stereotypes. This one time he insisted that he would play the angry marines rules from 1d4 chan. I don't know why he kept showing up but I guess he had nowhere better to be on a Friday. A lot of the kids would make fun of him too. It was a bad experience for me because it was kind of sad.
>>
>>53987691
You can't inb4 your own post
>>
>>53987714
I love the thought of three people talking and enjoying each other's company and you eavesdropping, fuming in an autistic fit while looking at your tiny plastic dudes
>>
>>53987921
Yes we can.
>>
>>53987948
>plastic dudes
>"to play Magic"
>>
>>53987961
>In before X can only be used as the first reply to a thread or comment, and only if that thread or comment is bait: that is, there is a near 100% chance that someone else will reply to the OP using a particular meme, flame, or solution. Saying “in before X”, where X is the anticipated response in question (or a variation thereof), under any other circumstances is wrong.
>>
>>53987988
My mistake
>cardboard pictures
>>
>>53988020
I bet he uses lolicon sleeves too.
>>
>>53987714
Anon, the reason you didn't see the stereotypical grognard is probably because you're the stereotypical grognard
>>
File: 46411.jpg (161KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
46411.jpg
161KB, 545x545px
>>53987560
>be at games workshop, 3 weeks before 8th edition
>me and my buddy using an ipad to read leaked pdf of 8th edition codex and rules
>playing 8th edition 20 days before launch
>red shirt notices 2 hours into it--scolds us, kicks us out, and bans us.
>>
>>53988249
wow

get banned for playing 8th while 7th is out

get banned for playing 7th while 8th is out

also what are you retarded? why would you go in store to do that
>>
More sperg gw stories. I never go into those cringe stores. Always sone hoverbot shilling overpriced shit.
>>
>>53987560
Not really bad, but every one of my opponents have easily been 30+ years older. And this is from 20 year old guy living in the greater San Antonio area, which has a expansive wargaming scene. Yet there are little to no Wargamers in my age range.
>>
>>53987560
My last LGS was owned by a 9ft tall fat fuck who gave birth to a 8ft tall baby-faced fuck who would insult me whenever I'd buy something.

Just me though, couldn't figure it out. so I found another shop. Turns out shops don't normally charge $3 for Friday Night Magic and that all the old shop's prices were 5% higher than they normally retail for.
>>
>>53988002
Hey, if you want to comply before meme rules, more power to you.
>>
>>53988249
>>53988328
The real problem here was they went to a Games Workshop.

It's literally worse to play GW games in a GW store.

Really makes you think.
>>
File: rf aku hurts a little.png (61KB, 237x267px) Image search: [Google]
rf aku hurts a little.png
61KB, 237x267px
>>53987560
>>
>>53987679
Its the MTG players. I have several stores in my area, and that BO and dried puke smell follows friday night magic like night follows day.
>>
Man when I was like 13-15 I use to bike down to our local gameshop every weekend and saw TONS of weird shit go down. I never thought much of it as a kid, but as an adult, jaysus people can be fucked.

> Watch two legit fat neckbeards get into fisty cuffs over, I kid you not, a lawnmower. They fell onto one of the wartables and busted a bunch of my ultrasmurfs (i was a kid and wanted the guys the same color as they were on the box)

> Fat guy smells SOO BAD, they made him a necklace (it was more like a wreath) of car fresheners that he had to don the moment he walked in

> Someone gets mad at Sisters of Battle player, runs outside, falls over and then barfs seconds later after hitting pavement.

> We had 10 computers hooked up with good ol CS 1.5. Find out later that people were using the computers to sell their urine online.

Sadly the store went bankrupt after the owner took a bunch of money and ran.

But besides the shit that went down, I had some of the best times as a kid there.
>>
>>53988249
>>53987560
>>53988499
>ever going to GW stores under any circumstances
I mean, I enjoy 40k just as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I hate myself enough to actually set foot into a GW store
>>
>>53988371
>>53987560
You know, I'm actually gonna say this actually happened... for one line and one line only:

>Gets to the point where she's worried she'll have to walk home barefoot, manager offers her a pair of flip flops he keeps in the storeroom.

If this was fabricated there wouldn't have been a solution to her problem provided by the manager, just that her sandals got taken away, since that's all these fabricated stories usually focus on: the problem, the cringe.
>>
>>53988517

Wasnt a GW store. It was a large comic book store.
>>
File: 597120605_e61a4ec005.jpg (201KB, 493x500px) Image search: [Google]
597120605_e61a4ec005.jpg
201KB, 493x500px
>>53987714
>a store so bad it chased off a MAGICFAG

holy shit
>>
File: 1316881625464.jpg (50KB, 292x302px) Image search: [Google]
1316881625464.jpg
50KB, 292x302px
> We had 10 computers hooked up with good ol CS 1.5. Find out later that people were using the computers to sell their urine online.

>Using the computers to sell their urine online.

WHAT?!
>>
>>53987679
Mine smells like marshmallows.
And there's been two others with weird smells, one used to be a gun store and it was all wood so it smelled of hunting lodge, musk and guts included. The other was run by an /x/ hippies who kept lighting cinnamon incense because he was afraid of mimics.
>>
>>53988495
It's the same stink drug addicts have, really. The smell of a person whose particular monkey is so much in control that their body is dying around them. Pathetic.
>>
>>53988578
I think people use it to pass drug tests and shit
>>
File: akuav.jpg (50KB, 559x557px) Image search: [Google]
akuav.jpg
50KB, 559x557px
>>53988499
>> Someone gets mad at Sisters of Battle player, runs outside, falls over and then barfs seconds later after hitting pavement.
>>
>>53988581
Both of those seem like they'd be interesting places.
>>
File: Sisters of Cute.png (247KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters of Cute.png
247KB, 646x646px
>>53988499
Know how I know this isn't real?

Nobody plays sisters of battle.
>>
>>53988578

They were selling it to athletes / anyone that had to pass a drug test
>>
>>53988249
So basically:
>Buys expensive 40k models.
>Tries out leaked 8th edition rules.
>Guy kicks you out instead of asking if you want him to hold a copy of the 8th edition rules when it comes out and tries to sell you the new Space Marines when they come out.

That red shirt is retarded for banning a potential customer.
>>
>>53988682
That's legal, isn't it?

Not their problem what some drug addicted loser does with their piss.
>>
>>53988693

Well I think this was at a time where there wasnt real regulation on urine selling. But now we have a bunch of acts and regulation regarding selling human fluids here in Canada, so its illegal now.
>>
>>53987560
I have one.
(1/2)
>be me 14 years ago
>want to get my little brother into 40k
>write up two army lists, one for my orks, one for my guard, because he seems to like guard
>I'm really hoping he'll enjoy this so we can play, paint, and talk shop about army lists together
>take him to LGS to play his first ever game of 40k
>LGS is not a bad place, a little small at the time, but clean place, friendly staff, and great tables/terrain
>take my brother into one of the smaller side rooms with a table and terrain for mini wargames
>room has a door and I close it so we don't have to listen to the MtG players gibbering at each other in the big room
>set up our armies and start playing
>I'm walking him through the game, explaining each step as we go along, the typical stuff
>he seems to be enjoying himself, having fun, even a few laughs
>at one point he managed to hit one of my big mobs with 4 perfectly positioned flamers, one-shotting it
>we were both genuinely having a good time
>suddenly the door knob turns
>>
>>53988728
>Canada
Well there's your problem.
>>
>>53988755
(2/2)
>the door creaks open to reveal the most disgusting human being I have ever laid eyes on in my entire life
>matted, greasy hair, patchy neckbeard, pock-marked skin, crusty mouth, fingers stained with some kind of snack food flavor dust, wearing a ratty, food-stained hoodie, and so fat that even his eye lids were fat rolls
>think nothing of it at first, it wasn't unusual for someone to want to sneak a peek and watch your game at our LGS
>a couple seconds later, the smell that followed him into the room hit us
>the most fetid fucking disgusting rotten cheeseball fucking dead animal smelling fucking ancient mayo smelling ass stench that has ever existed punches us both in the face
>literally weapons grade levels of body odor, the likes of which I had never encountered before, and would never experience again
>smell is so unbearable that my face turned red, my eyes started to water, and I immediately felt like I was going to wretch
>my brother was looking at me with a pure, innocent kind of horror, like he had just lost the part of himself that still believed in Santa Claus
>this fat sack of human fucking garbage is hovering over the table, apparently completely unaware of the effects of his inhuman stink
>he surveyed the tabletop with his disgusting subhuman little eyes peering out from under the fat flaps on top of them
>he raised his stinking ham ball of a head and turned it towards me
>the creature split open its soda-stained lips to speak
>even his voice sounded fat as the spittle-flecked words groaned forth from the monster's gaping maw
>"My Shpashe Marinesh could totally poon your Orksh."
My brother ended up not getting into 40k.
>>
File: 10092837615.gif (2MB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
10092837615.gif
2MB, 300x150px
>>53988755
what happened next
>>
>>53987679
The one I work in has a distinct smell of BO and weed usually when cfv & ygo players are in.
>>
Nobody acts like an asshole or an autist at my LGS but we have a collection of physically weird people.
>7 foot guy wit hair and beard so long and thick he looks like a lion-man thing.
>Ballet/folk dancer who's super lean and ripped and of course goes to play magic in tank tops to make other guys feel self-conscious
>All-leather wearing guy who never takes his sunglasses off because he has permanently bloodshot eyes
>Guy who has his left arm tattooed to look like a robotic arm and refuses to play affinity.
>Guy who dresses like a pirate, not in costume, but normal contemporary clothes that look pirate-like.
>Guy into body mods who has a split tongue and wears all black contacts.
>The most stereotypical cholo ever.
>Guy with vitiligo around mouth/neck that makes him look like a dachshund
And these are not teens, the youngest person at the store is 23. They're mostly just old punks.
>>
>>53987714
My theory why game stores are filled with weirdos, total autists and insufferable people is that because normal people are allowed to freely associate with whomever they want, they don't let these people play with them; instead these rejects go to the only place that won't/can't ostracize them, the game store. Sadly this also means they never learn HOW to behave in a relatively normal fashion because the people they spend their time talking to are either a) fuckups like themselves or b) literally paid not to be rude to them.
>>
>>53988691
GW employee here, in my store he would most likely be fired and the guys who played 8e with leaked rules would have been told to stop
>>
>>53987948
Eat shit leech. Or a bullet.
>>
>>53988917
They look like a fun bunch of people. Are they good guys?
>>
>>53987921

Heh,I always find it funny when someone says something like "deterraform" but if I saying you know exactly what it means.

The point of language is to convey concepts and ideas, and every word had a "first ever" use where before that it meant nothing but noise.
>>
>>53988920
I really think this is an american problem. Here in spain I haven´t ever seen an autistic weirdo in a FLGs but once, and everyone in the store, including staff, were so shocked from the experience that was our principal theme of conversations for weeks to follow
>>
>me and my mates go to GW
>one brought his gf for the first time
>as we enter we see a bunch of actual autistical kids playing a game with their badly painted miniatures
>screeching and shouting warhammer battle cries
>redshirt actually has to tell them to shut up when they keep interupting our conversation
>I try not to laugh but also feel shame at my friend's gf just seeing autistic kids screeching the first time she's at GW

Fuck parents that dump their kids at GW.
>>
>>53989095
Most stores have a disclaimer on the wall that says "We're not responsible for your kids" now right?

Take advantage of that. If people are being dicks, be dicks to them. plastic glue in model case meme
>>
>>53988581
>run by an /x/ hippies who kept lighting cinnamon incense because he was afraid of mimics
Sounds like a perfectly sensible precaution. You can never be too safe.
>>
>played against this guy who was obviously having a bad time
>Says he lost his first two games to bullshit
>i try to keep the mood light, say yea my games were rough too (even though I only lost one and he got paired up)
>game proceeds, last match
>I play a burn with swiftspear on the field, that would win it, he reacts with his own burn that would kill the swiftspear, i react again with another burn, pushing it out of burn range. Following the way the stack works mine would go off fist and I'd win
>this was apparently the last straw for this guy
>he goes ballistic, saying that I missed the prowess trigger from my first burn
>call a judge over, judge says it doesn't matter the trigger would happen regardless of if i called it out or not
>he can't handle it, throws all his shit in a bag and angrily stomps out mumbling about fucking cheaters and biased judges
The owners of the store were pretty cool, apologized for the ordeal and gave me the win. the store is normally pretty chill, just this guy was having a bad day for some reason.
>>
>>53988499
Did the fat fuck have to pay you for the minis he crushed? Those things are expensive by adult standards, by kid standards they are worth a fortune.
>>
>>53987762
>he sleeps in his shoes
>>
>>53988917
This sounds great actually.

If everyone isn't a dick you can meet some strange but good people.
>>
My store is small but nice. Worst I've ever had to put up with was one guy infodumping to me about the Starfleet Battles game for about 45 minutes, but I could tell he was really hoping I'd get into it so he'd have someone to play it with.
>>
I actually pulled off the Rootwallas trick once, and the dude actually flipped the table. While he was picking up his cards he tried to pick up some of mine and pretend they were his (I had dark red slip cases, pretty obvious they were mine). Judge sees him do this and physically drags him out, screeching, his cards left behind on the floor. He was left outside, the door was locked so he couldn't get back in, and he was told he could come back tomorrow to collect his shit.

This is when I started to feel bad for the guy. A lot of people had to drive or get the train into town for this, and he probably had no where to stay. On top of that, the Judge was absolutely sick of his shit, apparently he had been a complete dick all day, so when the Judge was picking his cards up (the guy didn't have slips) he made no effort to avoid standing on his cards, but made great effort not to stand on mine.

Then I stopped feeling bad for the guy when he kicked the fucking door to the building in, broke a window to get into the actual hall, and was tackled to the ground when he tried to physically kick someone out of a chair so he could "keep playing" with his tiny little autist legs.

The shit you see man. Some people take the game way too seriously. The Judge took the guys cards and dropped them into a puddle outside while the guy clung to his arm screeching and trying to get him to stop.
>>
>>53989261
This can´t have happened. Man, that´s so bizarre.
>>
>>53989168
I kinda feel for the guy, he acted like a total shithead, but there's few things more frustrating than losing over and over. Some irrational part of your brain just keeps telling you that there's no chance of this happening legitimately.
>>
>>53989193
One of the good owners sat down and helped me glue the broken minis together. Anything that was really smashed he replaced out of his own collection.
>>
>>53988403
Not at mine, sucka. That's just not a good store manager.
>>
File: pepe warp.jpg (198KB, 796x595px) Image search: [Google]
pepe warp.jpg
198KB, 796x595px
>"That Guy"
>Classic/stereotypical neckbeard who wears Donald Trump and pepe shirts
>Has a SS-themed imperial guard covered with swaztikas and everything
>All he does is arrive, set up his nazi army, then sits in front of it excitedly with 1 leg shaking up and down
>Clearly wants someone to say something
>If anyone does say something he flips out and talks about his right to free speech and goes on an "acthually" rant about how not all germans were evil
>Will ranta bout bizarre things for hours on end to anyone who's there, even if they're clearly not listening. I've gotten a 30 minute earfull about the byzantine empire with some obviously BS claims like some emperor was a wizard who was assassinated by the pope on order of the jews
>I go to the bathroom and he's still yelling about the Byzantines through the door
>If he's winning he'll unironically yell "praise kek" and "oi vey!"
>On the more often occasion where he's losing, he gets incredibly flustered during games to the points to the point of throwing his own models on the floor
>One time he got so mad he tried to flip the table and ended up throwing a bunch of terrain pieces on the floor
>Owner keeps having to take him outside to calm him down and talk to him about not throwing a fit
>Turns out he's related to the owner and is forced to keep him around the store as familial obligation
>Owner quietly says he has "undiagnosed autism" and a learning disability
>Still, nobody feels bad for him
>>
>>53989344
So...average /pol/ user?
>>
>>53987560

Shit that never happened.
>>
>>53989344
autismal holocaust when
>>
>>53987948
Assmad tranny detected
>>
>>53988917
>7 foot guy wit hair and beard so long and thick he looks like a lion-man thing.
I think every store has one of these.
>>
>>53987679

Mine smells of pine because the owner has stuck those 'pine fresh' car air fresheners everywhere. It's apparently cheaper and easier than spraying air freshener every half hour or using one of the ones that go in an electrical socket.
>>
>>53989296
yknow I've been in his situation before, it sucks, but you either grin and bear it or just leave when you know you're getting too angry. I kinda force myself to give my opponent the good game handshake even if i'm salty. We usually banter about game decisions and I can learn something from the experience. idk just two ways of looking at it.
>>
>>53989344
This is literally the most shit that never happened story I've ever read.
>>
>>53989444
Nah, I'm not saying his way of dealing with it is in any way acceptable, because it totally isn't, I just can see why he'd react that way. He's thinking like the Riddler, basically: In his mind the probability of successive failure was practically zero, so you MUST have cheated to win, somehow.
>>
>>53989464
you'd have to have some ego to think that the chance of losing all your matches is zero. I see your point though. Can't help crazy I guess.
>>
>>53988249
>rules didn't leak untill 1.5 weeks before release, after all the books where already readable in the store
>>
>At a GWS playing WH fantasy with some randoms for the first time.
>Some 17yo regular who always played fantasy as well but always said "I'm teh best player here and no one can beat mah epic chaos army"
>He always went after new players or players who were shit.
>Comes up to my table and started saying crap with cocky egotistic voice "Eh, you're new here." "Your lizard men are all over the place." "You cast what spell?"
>Would not leave and after I finished my game he challenged me and before I said yet he started to set up his army.
>Friend plays chaos so I know how to deal with them.
>we play a 2000 point army, but it's small (small that a normal chaos army), All chaos knights with a bloodthirster.
>Told him that's not a legal army, but he said in a snide voice "We're just playing for fun."
>At this point we had a few people watching us.
>I changed a bit and added more skinks.
>Charges me with his BT and with my reaction shots with all my skins I kill it.
>He just stands there, trying compress what just happened. Then he spends 30mins to bitch that I was chatting, to I got rules wrong to lizardmen are OP.
>people kept telling him that this was all legal and started to laugh at him.
>I end up winning with few losses and he leaves the store.
>Even to this day, he stares at me saying I cheated and there was I could have won. It's been over 7 years now.
>>
>>53989447
>he's never met the kind of fags that paint their IG like nazis and do it unironically AND think they are being totally clever and original

Oh you poor sweet summer child
>>
things that never happened.
>>
>>53989553
I never believed stories like this one until I met some like the guy in the story.

I'll never understand what goes trough some people's mind when playing a fucking game
>>
>>53989447
You spoke too soon
See >>53989553
>>
>>53989523
Yea, but it's not quite what I mean. Imagine if you're flipping a coin. You get tails, when you wanted heads. So you flip again, and get tails again. You continue repeating this until you get tails a ridiculous number of times, and think, "Okay, there's no way, at all, that it can come up tails again." And you flip, and get tails. Probability does not work that way, but part of your brain simply doesn't understand that. That's the part that most people learn to ignore, because it's part of being a mature adult. But even mature adults fuck up sometimes, and when you're frustrated from losing over and over, you begin to think there must be something wrong with what you're doing.

A sane person would think, "I must be flipping the coin wrong, or maybe the coin is weighted towards Tails." But Edward Nigma over there thinks, "SOMEONE HAS CHEATED SOMEHOW". The issue is, there's a little Riddler in all of us, and sometimes he speaks up louder than the non-stupid part of you. That's what I was getting at. Expounding on your "He was probably just having a bad day" statement.
>>
>>53987560
>Be 12
>playing my bretonnian army because its fun
>playing against autist trench coat wearing that guy
>he's making up rules
>but he's older so i just follow him
>eventually get tired of his bullshit and point it out
>he pulls a knife on me
>to win a game of warhammer fantasy
>against a 12 year old
>in some flgs basement
>I just let him win.
>pack up and go
>turns out he eventually moved away and got arrested.

good times

I also played a kill team match against him when learning the rules to 40k, he gave me 10 guardsmen to fight 10 chaos marines. this was before the above incident.
>>
>>53989584
My old shop actually kicked one of these fucks out. After that the owner added a "No Nazi imagery outside historical games" rule.

It was 5th Edition 40k, so no one was really sad to see the back of yet another guard player
>>
>>53989430
>All-leather wearing guy who never takes his sunglasses off because he has permanently bloodshot eyes

I know some one like that, Turns out their body can't produce tears. So that's why he's always wearing sunglasses.
>>
>>53989618
I guess he also has a rule against communist imagery as well?
>>
Not any really bad experiences, except....Midnight release for 8th. I get in line behind a big (tall and fat) guy. His smell is incredibly strong. He smells like someone who plays a sport, but he clearly does not play sport. He did offer to give me his new 8th ed rule book since, he was buying two starter sets, so that was a plus.

Oh there is an autist that follows employees around like a puppy, he stabbed his Dad apparently. And a freakishly tall guy with blonde hair (the same color of his skin), that has a ratty mullet and stands incredibly close to your face when talking.
>>
>>53989638
Fuck off, /pol/.
>>
>>53989638
Rules like that are only created in response to a problem, and no one there was trying to paint hammer and sickles on their 40k stuff.
>>
>>53989638
Why do you hate valhallans?
>>
File: 1448814907806.png (442KB, 1254x903px) Image search: [Google]
1448814907806.png
442KB, 1254x903px
>>53988917
>Guy who dresses like a pirate, not in costume, but normal contemporary clothes that look pirate-like
What does a contemporary pirate look like?
>>
>>53989344
>and some nazis, i assume, are good peopöe
>>
>>53989638
>>>/pol/
>>
ITT: that never happend!
>>
>>53989638
Neo-Nazis are universally cunts. Random communists aren't. There's no such thing as 'moderate' nazism, but you'll find moderate, easy-going communists and socialists in everyday life in most 1st world nations that aren't Shitmerica.
>>
I feel like the people who post "that never happend!" and the like are the people who recognize themselves in these stories and are desperate not to admit it.
>>
>>53989714
kek
>>
>>53989714
Nice projection. If you seriously believe any of these conveniently narrated stories then I have a bridge to sell you.
>>
>>53989650
>>53989690
>muh /pol/ bogeyman

Politics don't belong on /tg/ but by Dog, I fucking hate leftists that start shaking when someone mutters something "triggering".
>>
>>53989731
>>>/pol/
>>
>>53989731
But leftists are never a problem. Right wing extremists on the other hard, always are. See: source of most terrorism in the United States.
>>
>>53989723
>>53989714
>say people are projecting
>IF YOU SAY IM PROJECTING THEN YOU'RE THE ONE REALLY PROJECTING

You're just making me believe them more.
>>
>>53987893
Oh shit, what's up fellow Oakbrooker. After Game Ogre moved closer and the other Games Workshop opened up, combined with 8th ed coming out and everyone holding off from buying stuff until that came out, the store started going into the red. Ray kind of gave up as his boss really didn't like him and he planned on leaving. Ray got kicked and Kair came into to replace him. Kair used to go to Oakbrook actually and worked as an off day manager for Ray, until he was promoted and moved to Winetka. I still talk to Ray and he's mentioned that he'll probably show up to the store every so often.
>>
>>53989447
Clearly you don't spend that much time on 4chan. That guys story is very believable
>>
>>53989447
Edgy neckbeards who try to make a nazi army just to get attention are pretty common, especially with 40k. Mostly because the grimdark edge attracts """those""" kinds of people

It's ironic because Flames of War users who actually field germans seem to be less spergy and defensive about it
>>
No one really autistic in my local GW store (Its actually the best lgs in the area, manager is a pretty chill dude).

But there is one dude who will take magnus in every game he can fit him in, Every game. 30 Powerpoints? Slap a magnus in there. He also complains about Magnus being underpowered in 8th, because a 2+ invuln rerolling is totally balanced.
>>
>>53989723
I could use a good bridge. Hopping over my moat to get to the car is getting awful tiring.
>>
>>53989751
Nice bait
>>53989742
I don't browse /pol/. We need to seperate politics in general from our hobby. Far too many take things personal. Only autists and retards dress up in militaria or paint their plastic men look like Nazis or communist death squads.
>>
>>53989751
>leftists are never a problem

see: antifa

checkmate, communist atheists.
>>
>>53989638
If they were a consistent problem there should be, but I've never seen/heard of someone who tries to make a commie army just to get attention.

And at the end of the day, tehere's more tolerance towards the USSR than Nazi Germany. The US was on the same side as them in WW2 so it's not surprising, and the USSR actually killed less people (DO NOT do that BS where you purely compare only the holocaust vs. the grand total of Stalin).

If it triggers you move to Iran or Gaza or something where the nazis are held in high regard
>>
>>53989824
well, Valhallans are pretty blatantly soviet-era parodies. I remember when they still had AK-47-shaped lasguns
>>
>>53988581
>afraid of mimics.
did he ever elaborate on that?
>>
File: Good Communists_2.jpg (143KB, 865x609px) Image search: [Google]
Good Communists_2.jpg
143KB, 865x609px
>>53989888
>(DO NOT do that BS where you purely compare only the holocaust vs. the grand total of Stalin).
Nice strawman
>>
>>53989888
You most likely won't be readily accepted in eastern Europe for being a sovietboo. Raping, pillaging and subjugating half of Europe leaves bad feelings.
>>
>>53989888
>the USSR actually killed less people if you aren't allowed to count all the people the USSR killed
You're right. You're exactly right.
>>
>>53989903
Parodies are always alright. It's the retards with NAZI PANZERKAMPF STEEL LEGION armies or TALLARN ISIS armies that are the problem.
>>
>Live in rural area
>Go to flgs for some 40k
>Flgs is running a cooperative killteam campaign
>Our mission is to clear the streets of heretics
>Cultists are all painted black with big white eyes and huge red lips
I fucking love living in rural USA.
>>
>>53989913
>>53989920
>>53989938
>>
>>53989961
>he has to use a meme when utterly proven wrong

Typical lefty behaviour, fucking cowards all.
>>
>>53989942
Tallarn as ISIS could be funny if it was done tongue-in-cheek as GW does with Valhallans.

The problem as you said though is most nazi larpers like to do unironic IG nazi armies which is just tryhard edgy
>>
>>53989942
>TALLARN ISIS
Has anybody actually done this? That might be a bretty gud troll army.
>>
>>53989975
There's a reason they show up with facemasks to protest even though they're protected by the establishment and are the aggressors every single time.
>>
>>53989261
>The Judge took the guys cards and dropped them into a puddle outside while the guy clung to his arm screeching and trying to get him to stop.
Jesus Christ
>>
>>53989942
>TALLARN ISIS

This made me laugh so hard. The image of a tallarn army painted up like ISIS fighters is too funny.
>>
>>53989938
god you're dumb. You didn't even understood what I meant.

People always say "stalin killed more people hurr durr", and they say 6 million vs. 20 million. This is the net total of Stalin, but only the figure for the jewish portion of the holocaust for Hitler.

Nazi Germany, besides that, killed 5 million non-jews in camps, 3 million Poles, 20 million russians/ukrainians/baltic, over a million yugoslavians, hundreds of thousands of Italians, and hundreds of thousands more western europeans.
>>
Oh look, another thread derailed by /pol/.

Again.

Hooray....
>>
>>53989638
>>53989913
>>53989938
>>53989975
>>53990005

jesus christ, the /pol/beards are annoying. Can't you shut up and go make a thread to cry somewhere else? Do you have to derail EVERYTHING with how offended you are?
>>
>>53990032
People usually don't include normal war casualties when calculating those numbers, but if you did, the USSR would still probably be higher just because they killed a ton of people in WW2 and were involved in many more wars for decades after that.
>>
>>53988359
I'm 40. I go to a couple of clubs and there's a couple of guys in their mid 30's. Despite my age I really feel like the biggest normie at both places.
>>
>>53990065
If they stopped they'd have to admit how they're exactly the same as all the SJWs that have to derail everything with how offended they are. Where's that image that compares /pol/ to furries? It's always appropriate and always true.
>>
>>53989638
Communists are typically numale hipsters with a lot of disposable cash and arent aggressive while every alt right I've ever seen was an autismo or a neet that are poor as shit and will never shut up.
>>
File: 1498315136410.png (68KB, 840x290px) Image search: [Google]
1498315136410.png
68KB, 840x290px
>>53989942
>tfw painted up a load of guard yesterday with a dark grey/light grey colour scheme
>see this post
>people will think i'm the nazi panzerkampf retard crowd when all i wanted was urban camo dudes
>>
>>53990065
>post starting with how a store manager got so offended he banned something
>question it

OH EM GE YOU GUYS ARE LIKE REALLY OFFENDED AND STUFF, CAN'T YOU JUST GO BACK TO /pol/ AND STOP QUESTIONING STUFF GEEZ YOU'RE JUST OFFENDED
>>
>>53989095
Sign on my FLGS says 'unattended children will be sold to the Chinese organ trade.'

Really they just call the cops.
>>
>>53990091
Nobody will think that unless you start to paint swaztikas that point the wrong way everywhere
>>
>>53989153
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: Anti-SJW.jpg (183KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-SJW.jpg
183KB, 1024x887px
>>53990065
Funny how this poster didn't (You) any of the leftypol posters doing exactly the same thing. Really gets my noggin joggin'.
>>
>>53990119
>Hear an anecdotal story about how a manager bans something
>Gets triggered and chimps out about "IT'S NOT FAIIIIIIIR", derailing the entire thread

no, fuck off.
>>
>>53990119
>Question why someone would be offended with a swastika in their place of business
Are you retarded?
>>
>>53987679
Mine smells of...nothing. It's decidedly un-FLGS, very warm aesthetic and generally kinda normal. I know exactly the kind of thing you mean, though.
>>
File: Nutshell.png (33KB, 740x578px) Image search: [Google]
Nutshell.png
33KB, 740x578px
>>53990137
I voted for trump, I just can't stand you faggots crying about everything
>>
>>53990121
That's fucking hilarious. Really makes me wonder just how many LE QUIRKY GAYMUR PARENTS XD actually wandered off and forgot about their children, though. Poor kids.
>>
>>53990087
>communists
>not aggressive

see: antifa

also inb4
>but they're not communists
don't use sweeping terms like alt right unless you don't mind them being used against you.
>>
File: 1490808431810.png (35KB, 884x740px) Image search: [Google]
1490808431810.png
35KB, 884x740px
>>53990137
>>
>>53987714
Which store's this? I wanna know where I can meet trannies and desperate poorfag girls.
>>
>>53990121
>>53990159
There's a chinese restaurant round here that says "Imperial kitchen parking only. Violators will have their cars compacted into cubes and mailed back to them
>>
>>53990145
>work in a place a swastika might show up
>get offended

to be fair I wouldn't put it past todays librarians if they wanted to ban historic books with nazi imagery in them.
>>
File: avg fembot.png (173KB, 300x699px) Image search: [Google]
avg fembot.png
173KB, 300x699px
>>53990174
>desperate poorfag girls.
You really don't want to meet these.
>>
>>53987914
What exactly did he do that was bad?
>>
File: 1470016431132.jpg (138KB, 970x582px) Image search: [Google]
1470016431132.jpg
138KB, 970x582px
>>53990195
> it is normal for a swastika to show up when playing a tabletop game
>>
File: 62 (1).jpg (75KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
62 (1).jpg
75KB, 312x445px
>>53990145

I demand MTG be banned from LGS' because it promotes the KKK.
>>
>>53989019
They're pretty chill.
>>
>>53990137
It really warms my heart that a board I go on is so famous it's now referenced on /tg/. I remember when /leftypol/ used to be a super special sekret club.
>>
>>53990195
I hear schools now teach kids about "heroic" GIs invading Germany to "liberate" it rather than calling it what it was, the War of Polish Aggression
>>
>>53990218
apparently it is, it seems to come up an awful lot.
>>
>>53990137
its almost like you're far more annoying!
>>
>>53989638
I can't tell if you're retarded or if this is part of some weird scheme to exploit our contrarianism and make us like commies
>>
File: 1434608169743.gif (240KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1434608169743.gif
240KB, 400x200px
>>53990196
>probesity
>>
>>53989344
>Shit that never happened.
come now my anon nobody starts shouting obscure memes like that.

On a mildly unrelated note I knew a guy who had a wehrmacht actually, he was a chill dude if a weird. And i can empathize with folks who want their mild historical schemes. I want some good shit for my IG but i know someone is going to yell colonizer or some shit.
>>
>>53990195
When video games like Wolfenstein, Call of Duty and Company of heroes normalize "antifa" thinking by crowing about the Allied victory in WW2 it's inevitable really

As a Flames of War player with 3000 points of Wehrmacht I'm sick of Alliesaboos being all MUH SHERMANS MUH SPITFIRES MUH KATYUSHAS
>>
>>53990002

The key to pulling it off would be to include something to show it was satire. Like naming your general Medicus Thrax.
>>
>>53989344
>1 leg shaking up and down
why the fuck do we do this
>>53990266
No, he'd have said something more inflammatory if that were the case.
>>
>>53990278
You're one of those exhausting FoW players, eh.

I feel bad for your LGS. We all know how to deal with you without any tantrums but it's still unpleasant.
>>
>>53990308
I'm guessing he is a false flagging faggot.
>>
>>53989938
But that's not what he said you fucking moron. Learn to read.
>>
>>53990277
>obscure
My friend, I have heard large groups of twelve year olds shouting them to each other.
>>
>>53990277
>4chan is obscure
>praise kek is obscure

It's really not anymore, and it gets reported by the media so much that every edgelord outcasts goes there and absorbs the memes
>>
File: no.jpg (148KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
148KB, 623x414px
>>53989712
ex commie here.
>pic realted
also by nature there is no such thing as moderate communism.
Communism is radical by it's nature, those folks are just champagne socialists and i hope the revolution ends poorly for them
>>
>>53989817
How does Magnus get a 2++? It starts at 4++ and I don't see how to increase it
>>
I bet this whole thread is just mimics arguing with eachother about banal shit in order to trick the rest of us into believing they're not real. The wacky old hippy from >>53988581 was right.
>>
>>53990229
>super secret.
how is that chan doing now adays?
>>
My FLGS is generally amazing. But of course there's always some-

>Thinking about getting into magic again, but only something casual
>Decide to play EDH because I remember it being casual
>Sit down to table of four other dudes
>Most seem fine, except for a fat autistic chinese guy
>asks me what high school I went to (red flag here, dude is clearly around 30 and still thinks of high school)
>I tell him he wouldn't know it because I used to live thousands of miles away
>He insists that he would know my high school anyway, because he knows about every high school in the US
>O...ok. I tell him
>He nods and says confidently "I know that one"
>Game gets started. He has an insane 5 color deck that is easily over $2,000
>Whenever anyone kills anything of his, is obviously pissed and just says "whatever, I'll get it back. You did that for nothing."
>Talks about drinking straight vodka by the bottle after another player talks about being clean for years
>His deck is designed to just prolong the game as long as possible, as far as I can tell there's no actual win condition
>2 hours in he busts out some card that requires the game to start over.
>I leave.
>>
>>53990333
Fuck off Tankie, no one likes you.

There are only two good socialist types: Leftcoms, and Stirnirites.
>>53990353
In the shitter, but the boards which're too niche to stand on their own legs here are doing fine (basically anything too autistic, like 8pol, 8v or leftypol).
>>
>>53990353
Basically Hotwheels sold it and the NSA runs it now.
>>
>>53990218
I play flames of war.
fucking duh.
Hammer and sickle more common.
for stalin
>>
>>53987679
Mine is a blend of old peoples home and BO
>>
>>53990371
>outside historical games
>>
>>53990357
I honestly think EDH is one of those things where you really need the right crowd for it. I am a massive casual (I run mono blue aggro and tribal zombies), and I have just cooled on EDH because everyone else runs Maelstrom Wanderer Birthing Pod or something similar. That guy clearly was not the right type of guy for the game.
>>
That's it, I'm sick of all this "masterwork machine that kills fascists" bullshit that's going on in FOW V4 right now. US troops deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself served at Omaha Beach and The Ardennes (that's in Belgium) and have been bagging Krauts for almost 2 months now. I can even destroy Tigers with my Sherman.

American DRILL SERGEANTS spend years working on a single GI and fold him up to a million times to produce the finest fighting men known to mankind.

GIs are thrice as sharp as Nazis and thrice as hard for that matter too.
Anything a Nazi can invade, a GI can invade better. I'm pretty sure a GI could easily go to Berlin and kick the Fuhrer's ass with a simple Jeep.

Ever wonder why the Nazis never bothered conquering the US? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined GIs and their Shermans of destruction. Even in World War II, German soldiers targeted the American men first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? The US Army are simply the best army that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in FOW. Here is the stat block I propose for Shermans:

(Fearless Veterans)
Hit on 5+
FA 25
AT25
Breakthrough Gun
ROF6

Now that seems a lot more representative of the FIREpower of Shermans in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = US need to do more damage in V4 LW, see my new stat block.

Cheers.
>>
File: i want to die.jpg (7KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
i want to die.jpg
7KB, 267x189px
>>53990322
>>53990320
fuck
>>
>>53990398
Is this a pasta? If not, while I agree that Flames of War V4 is a bad game designed for the Warmachine crowd, I think that it is unnecessary to post that in a non FOW thread.
>>
>>53990413
>Is this a pasta?
is this bait

is it
>>
>>53990398
fuck off americans area already fucking broken.
Come back when you can play a Jääkärikomppania.
Fucking yanks
>>
>It's another I'm a member of the alt-right thread
>>
>>53990427
Soooo smug I was there for the original post.

It's like licking a celebrity.
>>
>>53990420
We would be so lucky
>>
>>53989095
>Why are children playing this game made for children?
>>
The real problem here is that op never posted pics of this girl's feet
>>
>>53990364
>Fuck off Tankie, no one likes you.
good day to you too tovarish. I'm glad we are in mutal agreement that the other is the cancer that is killing communism.
And if you suggest I'm a Stalinist again I'll drag you back Barcelona and you'll showyour Anarchist loving ass the true power of the working class.
>>
>>53990478
It's not made for children though
>>
>>53987867
Maine or Oregon?
>>
>>53990478
>>Why are children playing this game made for children?
dude it was 18+ when rogue trader came out
did you see how many tiddies cam in the chaos books?
>>
>>53990334
was back in 7th that he could.

in retrospect i could have worded it better, He is complaining about magnus being underpowered in 8th because he can't give him the 2++
>>
>>53987560
Mine has little to do with the store, beyond maybe the smell on that day. But here is my worst experience

>Visiting my bf while they're back home
>Really want to play some magic
>He has a passing interest
>Convince him to go to his local store
>Open the door
>immediately hit with the smell of unwashed ass and stale fast food
>Think "maybe I'll adjust"
>Go up to the counter to sign up, bit of a line.
>I can feel some neckbeard trying to creep into my personal space
>No really. It was like this aura of disgust that that proceeded the smell.
>Turn around, he's like ... 2 feet from me.
>He goes to speak, and it's the most noxious thing I've ever smelled in my life.
>I'm pretty sure his entire mouth was rotten
>"Are you here to play magic tonight?" He said as if this was his idea of trying to pick me up.
>jab bf a little bit in the hopes of getting him to help.
>He interjects "Yeah, we are"
>The avatar of nurgle immediately says he's not talking to him, asks again.
>The smell is actually too much
>I lean over and actually puke.
>Immediately rush out of the store and start puking in the parking lot
>I did not get to play magic that night.
>>
>>53990517
Americans certainly labour under that delusion.
>>
>>53990266
>implying 4chan doesn't secretly love commies
>>
>>53990534
>Visiting my bf
Hey everyone, this anon's a GAY! He is a giant prancing HOMO! He sucks cock! Point at him! Point at him and laugh!
>>
>>53990534
Hahaha! Gay!
>>
>>53990512
Are... Are you coming onto me?
>>
>>53990534
lol gay
>>
>semi-normie gf wants to buy me "some of those little ork men" for graduation
>down the shore, go to game store we've never visited
>gf wearing shorts and crop top
>walk in
>every single guy turns to look at her
>store clerks greet her, not me
>one frumpy girl in the store immediately becomes territorial
>we're in and out in 3 minutes because of all the stares
>one guy playing pokemon waved at her
>she still hasn't bought me a gift for graduation
>>
File: afaggot.png (43KB, 231x193px) Image search: [Google]
afaggot.png
43KB, 231x193px
>>53990534
>>
File: really.png (134KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
134KB, 372x334px
>>53990567
Fuck no, you're a Marx damned anarchist
Unless a t-26 being shoved up your ass is something your into
>>
>>53990555
>>53990560
>>53990577
Swing and a miss!
>>
>>53990540
Only people who promote communism are the ones that think they're gonna get some chill government deskjob, they can't even fathom ending up in the coalmines or as a grunt in the army or some other shitty job.
>>
>>53990593
They tend to buy into the Marxist claptrap that everyone will get to do exactly the jobs they want and that automation will take over all the shit jobs.
>>
>>53990593
Good thing my brand of communism is predisposed on automation. I'll be doing whatever the fuck I want (which may include working in the mines, you don't know what I like to do, anon) and I hope you will as well, comrade!
>>
>>53990591
That's what happens when you bat for the other team, gaylord.
>>
>>53989756
That sucks, but also seems predictablr. Kerr seems cool at least
>>
>>53989584
I've been playing 40K since 1988 and I have literally never seen anyone do this.
I just think 53989344 is lying for cheap and easy attention.

>>53989344
>>53989364
>>53989370
>>53989650
>>53989690
>>53989712
>>53989742
>>53989751
>>53989961
>>53990063
>>53990065
Remember kids, the Right is wrong and the Left is right and you're only allowed free speech if your opinions are Hilary Approved(TM)!

In case you fuckwits didn't notice, >>53989344 was the first one to bring shitty politics into the thread.
>>
>>53988635
There was a guy who played sister at my old GW store he was also a brony. really makes you wonder.
>>
>>53990588
>Unless a t-26 being shoved up your ass is something your into
Might be, who knows.
>>
>>53990593
I'm more concerned about the loss of democratic freedoms. The sheer backward ass nature of controlled economies don't seem to work well with this.
I honestly think they like it because they want this golden world where nothing will go bad

>>53990611
theoretically speaking your brand creates a behavioral sink.
your promised land will lead to the extinction of the human race.
which may not be a bad thing
>>
>>53988728
so you can fuck animals but you can't sell your own piss?
>>
>>53990626
>WAH WAH WHY WON'T YOU STOP SAYING NAZIS ARE BAD PEOPLE
>LEFISTS ARE SO INTOLERANT OF MY GENUINELY EVIL IDEOLOGY
>>
>>53990588
>Back-pedaling this hard
Come on, if you're gonna go a little bit, go all the way. I wanna see YOUR proletariat hammer now.
>>
>>53990643
>MY GENUINELY EVIL IDEOLOGY
Socialism?
or racial socialism?
>>
>ex-girlfriend wants to visit shared garage where my group plays games
>tell her over and over it's boring and she wouldn't be interested
>she cries and freaks out and says I never let her into my hobbies
>bring her
>she's immediately bored but feigns interest
>she watches this black guy named mike and some DUDE WEED LMAO kid i barely knew play 40k
>eventually we break up
>find out later from the DUDE WEED LMAO guy that girlfriend came to the garage on days I was working
>find out from another friend that she fucked mike and complained about me bringing her to my "boring nerd garage"
>>
File: laughing friends.jpg (843KB, 1057x1500px) Image search: [Google]
laughing friends.jpg
843KB, 1057x1500px
>>53990626
>Being on topic and conveying something that happened to you is somehow wrong
Whatever you say alt-right weenie
>>
>>53990512
Oh this is certainly not true. I only wish I were killing Communism, for good.

Barcelona? I was thinking more...Rojava. It's got a long way to go until it becomes actually socialist, but hey! At least it's not churning millions into the gulags. Stalinist.
>>53990588
Yes anon, we all want to see the size of your sickle.
>>
>>53989370
I had to dress up as Reichsführer-SS once for a museum halloween event. It was fun because I was able and expected to verbally abuse people all night long but then this autismal That Guy piece of shit started hooting at me to gas the subhumans and when I yelled at him that "such a mangy mutt of jewish complexion and neger intellect had no right to speak in my presence" he literally shat himself making the Thule-Gesellschaft room inhabitable for hours while janitorial worked.
>>
File: Let_f6c059_591517.png (117KB, 639x431px) Image search: [Google]
Let_f6c059_591517.png
117KB, 639x431px
>>53990659
>radical socialism
life of the party!
>>
>>53990631
>controlled economies
Literally only the inbred retards of Marxism support this.
>>
>>53990631
>your promised land will lead to the extinction of the human race

Yeah? How?
>>
>>53990517
Chidrean are a huge part of the audience and you have to be a manchild to enjoy it. Nothing wrong with that, but if you are afraid that a girl will cringe beacues there are some kids playing WH you should just invite her to netflix and chill or some shit. The fact that you play with toy soldiers is cringy enough.
>>53990529
There were toys for Robocop, Predartor or Aliens in 80s. Kids love the edge and badass violence.
>>
>>53990674
Racial socialism. Like, Strasserism, presumably.
>>
>>53990626

There's a difference between being right wing and being a fucking nazi you meth huffing cocksucker.
>>
>>53990681
behavioral sinks
At the very least the children of the 3rd or 4th generation who have never had to work for anything will likely give up and push their boundaries else where.
it will be a fun extinction though
>>
LGS Stories from Australia;

>be me
>rarely got to GW, only go for supplies/paint mostly
>not much of a player, just paint
>been doing art for entire life so naturally "good" at painting
>arrive at store
my expectations at this point are "ok these guys should know about painting etc"
>proceed to paints and begind browsing/picking off shelf what colours i need
>dumb cunt 18 yr old trainee red shirt walks over
>begins sales ramble about paints
"yeah, ok, thanks mate but I know the colours i need so i'm fine, thanks."
>"Oh! what are you painting?"
"some ultramarines i kitbashed"
>"Oh! okay! so for ultramarines you want these colours"
>he then pick soff the wal about 10-15 paints and puts them on the counter,
>"yeah these are the paints youll need, anything else?"
"I dont need those paints, i have half of thema t home and the blues there look like shit"
>"Oh well this the official ultramarines colour"
at this point i'm just getting fucking frustrated, i 5 minute purchase has turned into a 15 minute sales pitch from fuckstick
"look mate, idc about official, i paint them what I think looks good and I think the official colour looks shit"
>I think the swearing made him panic, so he called over a regular hunchbacked neckbearded red shirt
>get 20 minute run down from him about how i was "new" to the hobby and could come in for painting classes
>get 20 minute sales pitch about their spray "primers" and technical paints
>get 10 minute "LOOK AT THIS!" on their shit pc on forgeworld site
>get "r u sure you didn't want to buy this $200+ product as well with your purchase?" 7 times
>finally pay for my paints
>"Would you like a bag with that?"
"sure why not"
>"ok thats 50 cents thanks but if you lose it you can replace it :)"
>internal monologue
"just fucking killyourselves and fuck off and let me buy shit you fucking jew cunts get the fuck away from me fuck off"

>leave
>hate them forever and shitpost about them online

cont
>>
>>53988499
>Sadly the store went bankrupt after the owner took a bunch of money and ran.
Yeah, that'll do it.
>>
File: ffs.png (57KB, 327x137px) Image search: [Google]
ffs.png
57KB, 327x137px
>>53990685
>>
>>53990723
I mean it's kinda a thing.
>>
>>53990703
What? So complaining about Soviets murdering millions makes me a nazi? It doesn't count if they do it I suppose.
>>
>>53990710
>get 20 minute run down from him about how i was "new" to the hobby and could come in for painting classes
>get 20 minute sales pitch about their spray "primers" and technical paints
>get 10 minute "LOOK AT THIS!" on their shit pc on forgeworld site
If you actually put up with this for nearly an hour its your own fault.
>>
>>53990709
You can't just say "behavioral sinks" and not explain how. Tell me, how will you apply an observation of mouse behavior that psychologists already consider controversial and tenuously-related to human behavior to FULL BLOWN GAY SPACE COMMUNISM?
>>
>>53987560
Not an actual thing I saw, but my hometown's LGS got shut down in the most absurd clusterfuck of events possible.
First, they moved away from the mall to get better hours and be able to stay open late enough to host stuff like FNM and get some more space. Unfortunately, the mall they moved from refused to let them put up signs or give any notification that they had left, and had a new place moved in not three days after they left.
They were at the new place for a while, doing fine but not really growing in business. Then, the landlady went crazy.
All I know is little middle schooler me came on down looking to get some magic cards and hang with the owner to find him sitting outside next to a destroyed shop covered in spray paint and a car with slashed tires. Apparently the landlady had gone into it during the night, trashed the place, spray painted all of the windows and tables, slashed his car's tires, and then left him a series of angry rants/death threats on his answering machine, in response to some dispute about the rent. A new LGS didn't show up for about five years or so, but it definitely wasn't great.

Pity.
>>
File: gigaffs.jpg (6KB, 288x79px) Image search: [Google]
gigaffs.jpg
6KB, 288x79px
>>53990730
>>
>>53989261
My god. Im never EVER leaving my god-damn holy sanctum of sanity that is my college tabletop club.
>>
>>53990666
>>53990649
>>53990630
All of you deserve gulag
>>
>>53990738
>So complaining about Soviets murdering millions makes me a nazi?
Yeah it makes it pretty likely. Like injecting the Holocaust wherever you feasibly can fully justifies people calling you a Jew.
>>53990756
Fight me.
>>
>>53990626
>triggered.
>>
>>53989584
I painted my IG red/black/white because it's stylish as fuck and second best uniform colors after navy and gold.
>>
>there are people who unironically think that the genocide of a few million "undesirables" according directly to the forefather of their ideology is comparable to a few million people dying because of bad crops
>>
>>53990710
>come back 2 months later for paints/brushes
>bring painted 'test' model to show off and show i'm not some entry level fucking pleb, in the hopes i get to just walk in and buy what i want and fuck off
>show to redshirt with hunchback
>he's amazaed
>"wow, at this level of painting i really can't give you any tips or advice heh. I would say, you could work on thinning your paints a bit more as it does look a little thick in a few spots"
now at this point im thinking, sweet i broke the ice, they don't think im a retard anymore
>fast forward to now
>this guy loves how well i can paint so much that he's suggesting shti for me to paint every 2 seconds
>"Anon have you seen this new model btw? you'd love to paint it I could tell, it'd be great for you"
>Always suggests retarded "techniques" for me to try out
>Constantly telling me to enter armies on parade, in february
>"hmm seems you lost your 50 cent bag? would you like a new one for 50 cents?"

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP. ITS SO FUCKING FRUSTRATING. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>53989679
>What does a contemporary pirate look like?
Black skin, sandals, baggy 3/4-length beige pants, comical t-shirt or vest featuring a western cartoon character, beat-up AKM or Type-56 with white tape wrapped around the magazine for no discernible reason slung around the shoulder
>>
>>53990778
Oh yeah, the Holodomor and Stalin's purges were just because of bad crops, a happy accident. They weren't caused by an ideology that allowed them to be perpetuated at all you fucking communist edgelord.
>>
>>53990778
>comparable to a few million people dying because of intentional bad crops, then taking the few crops harvested and sending them to the cities

fix'd that for you, ivan.
>>
File: Weather_Underground_logo.jpg (18KB, 267x136px) Image search: [Google]
Weather_Underground_logo.jpg
18KB, 267x136px
>>53989751
>leftists are never a problem.
>>
>>53990746
Well yeah, but it was my first time in their store and I didn't want to be rude or whatever, as annoying as it was, i don't mind going there for supplies as it's close.

Should also note they would have rambled on for much longer if I hadn't of said "yeah i got shit to do bye"
>>
>>53990760
You want me surrounded by sweaty, muscular russian prisoners? Damn, you're a kinky one, Boris!
>>
>>53990710
>>53990781
I like painting and playing 40k, but actually setting foot in an official GW store? No one deserves to be subjected to that. They're worse than used car salesmen.
>>
>>53990747
Even if you don't have that scenario where people no longer need to work and simply shut themselves off as a result of some weird mental complex.
when you remove the need work and the pressure of society what do you expect to happen?
Only a fool would assume it to coast along to infinity.
Basically i expect everyone to become at some point down the line so stinkfisted that things go poorly.
And unless you already have a rigid system of law and law enforcement to keep people from going to new heights with their hedonism then what do you expect.

Communism where everyone is expected to work i can dig, but automated communism is just going to spiral out of control.
>>
>>53990813
>intentional bad crops

You're saying Stalin could control the weather and harvest? And you're telling me we shouldn't follow such a powerful man?
>>
>>53990781
>tfw some kid working at GW doing regular umbrela sales makes you spreg but you can't go to the art store because you won't be able to show off your toy soldiers
>>
>>53990810
Stalin's purges were relatively weaksauce. Like I am 100% not trying to play them down -- I hate Tankies with a passion -- but the Nazis were literally so bad they drowned them out, even WITH the Holodomor accounted for.
>>
File: 1484166547923.jpg (34KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1484166547923.jpg
34KB, 418x475px
>>53990778
>80million+
>a few million
lad
>bad crops
lad..
>>
>>53990834
Look up UBI. People on UBI regularly report a higher motivation and desire to be employed. Just because you don't have to work does not mean that you won't have people working. If anything, now the people who actually want to work will work, as opposed to simply everyone working because they have to.
>>
>>53990835
>he hasn't heard about the weather controlling systems around moscow
>>
>>53990834
Yea, what happens when people start getting bored? They start shit. When you have an entire society of bored people...
>>
>>53990826
I am so glad my local store has an actually decent manager as its pretty much the only the option.

while the manager will still come over to say hi, she will leave you alone if you say you're just browsing, comes across as really friendly. Nice wood elf army too.
>>
>>53990826
>go to GW store
>look at their lotr stuff
>redshirt keeps trying to get me to look at the space marines, and how enjoyable 40k is
>ask if anyone plays lotr
>"not as many as play 40k"
>just buy a Grimgor and leave
I don't get it, I was trying to buy GW, why was he so adamant about trying to shill blood angels to me?
>>
>>53990862
It's like that weird alternate universe in Star Ocean 3...
>>
>>53990824
>muscular
>gulag
now you've got me in tears tovarish.
>muscular
i hear from folks who heff had family in the gulags they come out with distended guts.
folks who work with little/bad food, they do not build muscle tovarish
>>
>>53990873
you get nazi frogs
>>
File: allah forgive me a tau player.jpg (71KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
allah forgive me a tau player.jpg
71KB, 900x635px
>>53990626

I wonder how long it will be before the next round of these morons get banned and we can get back to 40k talk
>>
>>53990873
Wasn't this gonna be the plot of that cyberpunk game which looked interesting until the creator pussied out and made it generic?
>>
File: BestBoy.jpg (116KB, 468x810px) Image search: [Google]
BestBoy.jpg
116KB, 468x810px
>>53990533
Ah, gotcha.

To be fair, I also hate the Magnus was nerfed. Not that he's worse off- I think competitively he's better just because he's cheaper- but because he doesn't feel like the badass final boss monster he should be in lore.
>>
>>53990909
Yeah, he and you certainly aren't contributing to the problem. You're right wing.
>>
>>53990873
that's my point.
>>53990862
yes and what i'm saying is people without the want to work, and with no need to work will not.
And when they don't they'll find something else to occupy their time.
also i cannot find what UBI is on the googs, unless it's biological or chemical then we really have no way of knowing if it is not social but assuming it is.
Chemical then you're fine.
Biological then what? are you only going to breed UBI people?
>>
>>53990857
>80million+
you fucking what

that's over half the population of modern russia you dongle
>>
>be thirteen
>first time in game store, always interested but afraid to get into it because girl
>try buying some dice so i can do some pnp games
>balding, middle-aged clerk asks me how old I am
>weird question but used to this kind of attention
>"thirteen"
>starts laughing
>"old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"
>bunch of grognards playing 40k join in
>tfw run out of store crying while everyone sings "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"
>>
>>53990932
right though
>>
>>53990925
>cannot find what UBI is on the googs
Universal basic income?

How are you having any sort of discussion on this matter without knowing what that is?
>>
File: dumb_area.png (110KB, 376x292px) Image search: [Google]
dumb_area.png
110KB, 376x292px
>>53990925
universal base income, you mong
>>
>>53990931
i think he's including mao
>>53990932
i remember that refrence good show anon.
>>
File: Untitled.png (5KB, 647x173px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5KB, 647x173px
>>53990925
>>
>>53990949
>i think he's including mao
Oh that's just unfair

You can't blame Chinese autism on Communism. Killing a bazillian of each other is just something Chinks do.
>>
>>53990944
>>53990946
>>53990961
I'm a bit drunk
sorry i tihnk I'll just concede then
>>
>>53990944
>How are you having any sort of discussion on this matter without knowing what that is?

Welcome to 4chan. Thats half the posts on this site.
>>
>>53990925
>i cannot find what UBI is on the googs, unless it's biological or chemical then we really have no way of knowing if it is

lol he literally can't even look it up

UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME

it has worked in certain cultures, but due to all the stupid ass racists in the US it'll never work here. they see one nigger collecting a UBI check and they'll never stop giving them shit. kinda like how it is now with welfare.
>>
>>53988917
Reminds of an old store I used to play at back in the early 2000's.
>>
>>53990977
>lol he literally can't even look it up
lol he literally can't even have a normal conversation without resorting to this passive-aggressive retardation

not even him
>>
>>53990949
>i think he's including mao
He's not
>>
>>53990977
>lol he literally can't even look it up
i did but i thought it was some sort of biological chemical thing so i skimmed over it.
i've been accused of not being able to see thigns right in front of my face vefore
>>
>>53990990
Then he's just wrong.
>>
>>53990998
do you have a single source to back that up?
>>
>>53991008
Yeah.
>>
>>53990987
Not him but if you're going to have a discussion about this kind of shit you should probably know something about it
>>
>go to my local game store
>no horror stories, it's just shitty
>less than bountiful selection, unhelpful staff, only Magic events
>hear the owner's dad owns the building so he gets a break on his rent
>town can't support two game stores so others keep closing
>nearest decent one is two hours away
>>
>>53990826
exactly this my friend, i'm in it to paint, i really couldn't care about the latest age of sigmar model for some obscure army.

that being said there is 1 guy who works there who's cool. but 1 time i went there and walked in and that guys like "oh yeah im going for lunch come back in 15 mins" i was like what the fuck?but apart from that he's a cool dude when i've spoken to him and he doesn't try to sell me half their stock when I go.
>>
>>53991015
Yeah sure he's a retard too..

But fuck this passive-aggressive shit.
>>
>just trying to read FLGS cringe stories
>/pol/ derails thread
I thought /tg/ was free of this stupid bullshit every thread.
>>
>go into GW as a little girl
>no one cares, redshirt asks if there's anything Im after in particular, I tell him muthafuckin Tallarn
>he tells me that I have great taste, shows me where they are, points out where the paints and stuff are

>go in a while later with family
>redshirt tries to get all of us into Gothic by playing me and my dad vs my sister and mother, me and my dad end up buying some
>he supports my dad in going full chaos

>years later, find a new FLGS that has everything I could want
>the people all look like normal humans, a lot go there after work and are well adjusted normal people in office wear
>literally no one gives a shit when I walk in with my gf, no weird looks, no anything
>literally only issue with the place is that it doesnt have good ventilation so it gets warm af and thus, smells a bit stale

I have no fucking clue how so many people find/run bad FLGS.
Maybe I've just been really goddamn lucky.
>>
>>53991039
hahahaha no you didn't
>>
>>53991024

>observations make me sooo mad!

*shakes fists*
>>
The Sweden duel masters champion once poured a soda on another dudes head. Though we were all like 15 and the other guy was sort of an asshole. Good memories actually.
>>
>>53991042
Nah, the worst I've seen is just...being a bit standoffish and naff. But that was some French store so you've gotta take their inherent disadvantages into account.
>>
>>53991047
>Literally autistic
>>
>>53991015
>Not him but if you're going to have a discussion about this kind of shit you should probably know something about it
>enter into a thread about bad flgs experiences
>you should know all about my socialist or thoery and everything i know.
Are you like an autistic anon?
>>53991047
I mean you sound like a cunt and I sound like an idiot.
>>
>>53990584
Dump that cheap bitch anon you can do better
>>
>>53991042
It's simple, most of these stories are heavily embellished to make them seem interesting, autistic neckbeards completely misinterpreting a situation or just flat out fake.
>>
>>53991059
>duel masters
Good night sweet prince, and a flight of Bolmeteus sing thee to thy rest.
>>
>>53991075
no he can't

don't lie to people
>>
>>53991023
Which store, spill the beans?
>>
File: salt storage.jpg (836KB, 1870x1050px) Image search: [Google]
salt storage.jpg
836KB, 1870x1050px
>>53991070
>>53991067

continue filling the salt warehouse
>>
>>53991075
She says she's still gonna buy me something. I'm trying to convince her to just go big with a SC!
>>53991083
Don't need anyone better anyway, there is no one better
>>
>>53991102
u mad lol heehehehe

we all gonna get banned
>>
>>53990626
I makes me angry to think that my tax dollars could be spent on the opioid over dose revival drug that might save the lives of either your friends or you.
Like really, really angry. America just needs you people to die off. Quickly. That will REALLY make America great again
>>
>At my FLGS/Comic shop
>Heard they do D&D games on wednesday nights, wanted to try 5e and decided to introduce myself to the group there
>Walk up to the table where everything's going down, wait for a pause in the game to introduce myself and ask if they've got an opening, y'know, being polite.
>Before I can even say hello, this dude next to me looks up to me, sneers and spits the word "Outsider" absolutely dripping with spite
>pic related is basically my reaction
>Instead of pursuing this any further, I just back the fuck off like a reasonable human being would
>Still go to the store, but have avoided trying to do any gaming there
>Apparently dudeski who was calling me outsider and his group have since been booted from the store for just how hostile they are to people who try to join their games
>Small mercies I guess.
>>
>>53991117
didn't they do that?
i mean they stopped funding living after hate and that's basically the same thing no?
Funding for shit head skin head meth heads
>>
File: i am cheetahfag.jpg (49KB, 400x244px) Image search: [Google]
i am cheetahfag.jpg
49KB, 400x244px
>>53991111

i am not mad, i have the cheetah reaction pic to prove it!
>>
>>53991138
WATERMARKED
>>
>>53991076
Eh, probably true, but even if you pare them down to their bare bones it still baffles me.
>>
>play orks vs chaos when 5th was new
>guy gets upset when I charge him and I'm hitting him with 4 attacks a boy "yeah, attack, slugga and choppa, and charge. Where are you getting 4 from?"
>manager tells him boyz are base 2
>he says loudly (didn't scream mind you) "they're base 2?!"
>later hide mob with weirdboy in ruins so he can take potshots at his tank, I can't remember what kind, but it wasn't a whirlwind. Those things scarred me
>he shoots and says he deals 8 wounds on my weirdboy
>tell him he's not shooting at the character, but at the unit
>8 boyz die
>manager has to tell him that yes, "he can just stand there and take potshots at your tank"
>still tabled me because I was 16 and retarded at the time
>he never shows up again
He looked so sad after that game.
>>
>>53990884
They don't make as much money off LOTR stuff because they have to pay licensing fees. They own 40K so they keep all the profits on those models.
>>
>>53990932
Old pasta is worst pasta
>>
File: e30154cb4925.jpg (55KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
e30154cb4925.jpg
55KB, 793x794px
>>53990963
>it wasnt communism! It was a combination of Stalinism, Leninism and Chinese and Cambodian autism that killed those people!
>communism dindu nuffin! he a gud ideology! Need more money fo dem pogroms
Physically remove yourself
>>
File: fedora.jpg (38KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
38KB, 479x720px
>>53990611
>my brand of communism
>>
>>53989829
crustpunks and college girls who dress in black, break windows, and punch the occasional redneck are a grave national security concern, I agree wholeheartedly
>>
>>53991177
>It was a combination of Stalinism, Leninism and Chinese and Cambodian autism that killed those people!
You mean Stalin and Stalinist accessories?
>Communism dindu nuffin
Nah Communism's for shitters.

Not as bad as Ancaps though. At least Commies have aesthetic.
>>
>>53991104
Holy shit you meant high school graduation.
Anon college is going to open your eyes.
Also one of you will cheat on the other. Have fun.
>>
>>53991185

Reminder that a left wing extremist who was fully indoctrinated by the MSM's fake news smearing of Donald Trump attempted to assassinate members of Congress a few days ago
>>
>>53991192
Alternatively he may be waaay the other way and legit thinking about getting a ring and making me squee.
>>
>>53991165
I wouldn't mind so much if 40k didn't suck.
>>
>>53991130
Unfortunately, it's a big enough problem with white trash in important swing states like Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana (along with most of the shit south) that politicians want to 'do something about it' . It's really frustrating- why aren't we letting these people kill themselves off.
>>
>>53991192
No, I meant college graduation.
>>
>>53991166
Got you to reply, didn't I?
>>
>>53991202
Who is it that says guns are specifically for defending yourself from the government?
>>
>>53991222
They likely had it injected in it and hopelessness is one hellofadrug
you have have some sympathy for those folks.
Skinheads less so.
I mean it's like trying to kill drug use in the inner city it ain't humane to let these people die but it's also not humane to let them continue
shit sucks
>>
>>53990643
Ugh, I'm no naziboo. But I find it amusing that SJWs, leftists and trust fund communists are constantly bringing their politics into /tg/ while criticising alt-right retards for exactly the same thing.

>>53990665
If you think his story was true and not just an excuse to politicise this thread, you're either wilfully ignorant or just plain stupid.

>>53990703
I know that. But you do have to admit that the online Antifa constantly accuse anyone to the right of Hilary Clinton of being Nazis. They're the ones muddying the waters, not the /pol/tard set.

>>53990773
I'll continue to call out hypocrisy when I see it.

>>53990909
Amen to that.

>>53990923
>be left wing
>bring irrelevant politics up in a gaming thread
>instant shitstorm erupts
>blame the whole thing on the right wingers who react

Classic online antifa tactics. You don't want shit to start? Then don't start shit.
>>
>>53991258

according to the constitution that was the intention

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>>
>>53991284
>Ugh, I'm no naziboo. But I find it amusing that SJWs, leftists and trust fund communists are constantly bringing their politics into /tg/ while criticising alt-right retards for exactly the same thing.

And I'm no leftist, but I find it amusing that alt-rights do the EXACT SAME THING, while complaining about SJWs doing... The exact same thing. Huh.
>>
>>53990781
oi are you at mt Gravatt
>>
File: 1497494131037.gif (362KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
1497494131037.gif
362KB, 300x166px
>>53991258

Whoa.
>>
>>53991284
>>53991298

ROGER. We all get it now, we can end it now, right?
>>
>>53991292
>>53991312
It's almost like pounding that rhetoric for 8 years has made people take it to heart

I obviously don't condone it but you're a memelord to not see people like Rand Paul talking about guns turned against the government a few years ago and then feigning outrage today
>>
>>53989829
>antifa
Imagine being so up your own ass that you think opposing fascism is worthy of derision
>>
>>53990931
imagine how big the russian population would be right now if it wasnt for stalin.
>>
>>53991335

or ze germans
>>
>>53991327

What did he say, who's "feigning outrage"? I don't feign. About anything.

Every. It's called Aspergers, shitlord, there is no pretending.
>>
I got in a stand up fight with this 6'2" trap who was insisting I needed to use summoning points last week and I lost. Knocked his wig off though but it just made him angrier.

Don't know what he had to be angry about, 2 guys had just chipped in to buy him a start collecting tyranids box.
>>
>>53987893
>Random question for visitors of GW in California.
>If any of you go to the Oakbrook store: what happened to Ray? He was pretty cool.

Lel, this must happen to every single GW in California. I used to go to the one in Mission Viejo, manager's name was Chris. Super cool dude and really passionate about both Fantasy and 40k, he had great armies. Turns out he was let go for bad sales, but I found that hard to believe.

Truthfully, whenever I visit the area I don't even go in because it feels like a stain on the place.
>>
>>53987714
Were they all playing pokemon?
>>
>>53991375
>Turns out he was let go for bad sales

but this is the New Games Workshop™!
>>
>>53991327
Other prime examples of GOP having no sense of irony: Being perfectly fine with Shakespeare in the Park having an obama lookalike play the part of ceasar, but one GOP president later suddenly HOLY SHIT THIS IS LITERALLY TREASON when they get a new actor.
>>
>>53990534
Are you a girl?
>>
>>53991258
>>53991292

Something tells me this wouldn't be the reaction anywhere if a Trump supporter tried to assassinate Bernie Sanders, try again
>>
>>53991284

I think if all the US did was start regulating predatory capitalists better, that would be a huge step forward.
>>
>>53991117
Ahahahahaaaa I'm not American, I live in a real country where we have harm-minimisation projects for heroin users (free injecting kits and medically supervised injecting rooms). We also have socialised health care and some of the highest standards of living on earth. I have a good job and I have private health insurance as well, so although my tax dollars fund the health system, I also don't take resources out of it when I use it. That's right- I contribute towards the welfare of my fellow citizens, and transfer private money to public hands every time I get sick.

You American online antifa kids are so fucking stupid that you literally think of everyone outside your right-think bubble as enemies. Even a hypocrisy-hating centrist like myself is worse than Hitler according to you.

Keep sucking Soros' cock, you useful idiot. You and your kind do nothing but stir up conflict and division at a time where the importance of meeting people halfway has never been greater.
>>
>>53991042
>Maybe I've just been really goddamn lucky.
yes
>>
>>53990916
The game didn't change just the sales pitch went from "a world where feminism and universal basic income have made people purposeless and hedonistic" to "a world where robots have made people purposeless and hedonistic".

Lefties are that superficial.
>>
>>53991421

b-but muh freedom!
>>
>>53991415
My reaction would be the same: the right has pounded away at the drum of "guns are important to keep because we may need to use them against the government" and it turns out that's a dangerous thing to do

Only if it were Bernie Sanders the irony of their own words being turned on them wouldn't be there
>>
>>53991421
>importance of meeting people halfway has never been greater
Obama spent 8 years trying, and all he ever got out of it is a pack of assholes hellbent on tearing down everything he ever accomplished.

Unfuck your shit and maybe we'll start trying to meet you halfway.
>>
>>53991421

Leaf huh? Been to Canada once. Was more safe in Cambodia, was cleaner in Vietnam and had less degenerate trannies than Thailand....well, not Really, but I made my point.
>>
>>53991456
>tfw at this point in time, the right was criticizing Obama for puting dijon mustard on a hot dog
>but they think it's overreacting to criticize Trump's russia shit

Fuck the right, hopefully Trump's election brings about two things: the destruction of the Republican party and the moving greater left of the Democrats
>>
>>53991332
>we call ourself the sunshine club, these chainsaws are only for cuddling, honest!
>>
>>53991441

The guy who attacked the GOP baseball practice was brainwashed by the media's constant "muh Russian puppet muh Drumpf is a Nazi muh GOP wants to kill everyone who doesn't have health insurance" fake news yet I don't see anyone on the left pointing out the danger of their media pets stirring up fear and hysteria nonstop for months.
>>
Now I know that people love to shit on anons who go to gw to play 40k, but in straya lgs barely exist and those that do are purely magic/rpg focussed and only hold 40k games once a month at most.
So with that in mind I started normal 40k (I started with bfg originally) only 3 years ago during 6th (was it 3 or 4 years ago) and went to my local gw. Manager is chill bloke, sets me up with a an unbound 2v2 250 points per person (me as tau and a chaos guy running 1 bloodthirster, vs a grey knights squad of 6 six guys (termies with a psyker I think) which was somehow 250 points and a smurf player running a landspeeder + rhino filled with tac marines). Game goes well, I 1 shotted the landspeeder with a seeker missile and we one the game since the grey knight guy scattered his entire squad off the table, thus making it a 2v1 (fucking hilarious).
I didn't go back to that gw after that since my friends lived closer to another one so I went to their's and played there.
Now I went back to the original gw last year and was denied the use of FW because apparently some sm player kept on bringing 3 levi dreads to each game and no one could beat them (we had a cheldar player in that gw, no idea how he never won against him). But the manager had 3 FW HH primarchs and a fucking tau'nar on display and his excuse was that "no one looks at displays" since he said that I wasn't allowed to use FW since he couldn't sell it to someone if they wanted the models
>>
>>53991485
Wow it's almost like when you tell everyone that guns are for stopping corruption and tyranny and then elect a corrupt tyrant bad shit happens
>>
>>53989650
>I can't believe someone would dare question the status quo
>>
>>53991474
>If I say it in a green text that makes it automatically true!
>>
>>53991485
>GOP wants to kill everyone who doesn't have health insurance

You should go look at what the GOP """"""healthcare"""""" bill actually has in it.
Spoilers: it's a tax cut for the rich funded by gutting healthcare
>>
>>53991485
>brainwashed by the media, i.e., told about corrupt dealings
>meanwhile a good portion of the nation unironically believe Michelle Obama is a post-op MTF transgender and the two kids are stolen thanks to the right's media

Fuck off
>>
>>53991504

My point is if you want to blame the right for that, the left deserves some blame for their nonstop fear-mongering.
>>
>>53988499
Right sorry but how has no one asked who the fuck was selling urine,who was buying it and what in the name if fuck were they doing with it?
>>
>>53989751
>leftists are never a problem

Somebody's never had to endure some commie fag spout Bernie memes endlessly while at the FLGS and trying to incite riots when someone tells them to shut the fuck up
>>
>>53991471

If that happens RWSS will kick down your door and murder you for treasonous acts against the republic (you'll say all kinds of shit online I'm sure).

The left has to use the government to oppress people, the right doesn't need government...as the militiamen can do itself.

Think about that before hoping the collapse of politics.
>>
>>53991466
Guess again.
>>
>>53991522
They do come off a bit strong, but you can hardly argue that there's not fire under the smoke
>>
>>53991535
Are you baiting or actually are that retarded?

>a bunch of grognards on wizardchan

LOL
>>
>>53990196
this hoe looks like she has a music major
>>
>>53990065
>ugh someone disagreeing with me is LITERALLY rape

Just kys.
>>
File: 1497812761385.png (81KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1497812761385.png
81KB, 500x371px
>>53991537

Or, you know...fucking tell us but since you know everyone will laugh you it's now SWEDEN.

LOOK EVERYBODY, THIS SWEDISH FAG THINKS HIS BRAND OF POLITICS IS SUPERIOR!
>>
>>53991202
>Indoctrinated
>Trump
>smear campaign
Don't you have a Nazi Guard army to be tending to?
>>
>>53991535
>only the right owns guns
>falling for schroedinger's leftist this hard
>>
>>53991522
>it's fearmongering to point out how much shady shit is going on with Trump's administration.

Remember that he personally stated he fired Comey because of the russian investigation. Either he is neck deep in shit and too stupid to try and be discrete about covering it up or he is such a narcissistic manchild that he did it because the fact it was happening hurt his feefees.
>>
>>53991371
Rand Paul. He was talking about Rand Paul's Twitter
>>
File: comey.jpg (80KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
comey.jpg
80KB, 640x470px
>>53991601

>it's not fearmongering to keep making accusations about something for which no evidence has been found after months of investigating
I remember when every Democrat wanted Comey fired, yet they are his biggest fans after Trump fired him
>>
>>53991601
Exactly this. This is just like with Christie's bridge gate in NJ. Same situation where either he's a total retard or guilty of bad shit.

To be fair that was the same situation with Hillary. She fell hard on the side of retarded though, despite what /pol/tards say
>>
>>53991640
>can't into context

I knew you had to be stupid to vote Republican, but I didn't realize you had to fuck up at something as basic as context clues
>>
I catch the train to my store.
> Bored of my usual games I decide to start Warmachine
> Journeyman league week 1 was fine, enjoyed the game, came back for week 2.
> Being a fluff bunny and getting into the game. I bought whatever warmachine novel had just come out, Flashpoint I think?
> Head back to my train home at closing time. Notice the Pokemon players leaving and one real stereotype of a man wheezes past me at top speed
> Once im sat on train I get book out to start reading, notice the wheezer from earlier is peering between seats on opposite row
> Im trying to read but I get that uncomfortable feeling of being watched
> Look up and made full eye contact, he was litterally pressed face against the seats in front of him to look at me
> He immediately gets up and comes over
>sits next to me
>IMMEDIATE smell of cold greasey meat. Any UK bros who've smelt a kebab the mornning after know what im talking about
> Starts a rant about how he used to play cygnar but he doesnt anymore because he focuses on cards
> Is loudly inhale/sniffing between rambling, I havent said a fucking word to him yet
> he stops mid sentence about 3-4mins (no exaggeration) into this rant, pulls out a bottle of spar orangeade, and puts it in his mouth, and i dont mean the cap, he litterally puts the whole curved top in his mouth like he was a funnel
> Gulps at the bottle and squeezes it with his hand as he does so
> stops drinking and is litterally gasping for breath
> His outbreaths fucking stink, whats worse is i feel a really hot air from hm every time he breaths out now
> Ask him if he could just leave me alone to read, I dont know enough about the game yet to really talk about it
> He ignores me and gets out his pokemon cards, starts trying to show me them
> At this point I wonder if hes got learning difficulties or something
>He rants on about pokemon and how he lost a match unfairly earlier or something,.
>>
File: Archaon.png (80KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
Archaon.png
80KB, 780x780px
>>53989553
Average Chaos fan, desu senpai
>>
>>53991640
>for which no evidence has been found
The investigation isn't as leaky as Trump's white house, and given the political shitstorm this sort of investigation entails, they aren't gonna say shit about what they have or haven't found until they're ready to either say they found nothing or drop the mother of all hammers.
>>
>>53991658
> I spent the next 25 mins or so hugging the wall/window of the train to avoid him breathing on me
> When the guys stop came up he didnt even say goodbye, just jumped up and left

I see him at the store sometimes, but he hasnt spoken to me since thank fuck. Now when I head home I wait for him to get on the train and get on a seperate carriage. Pain in the ass really but I dont want to have to interact with him again.
>>
its always hilarious to watch anons argue about washington politics that have no idea about optics
>>
>>53991682
>tfw competence in keeping confidential information a secret looks suspicious to a trump supporter
>>
File: rf aqua 2.png (292KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
rf aqua 2.png
292KB, 512x512px
>>53989638
Hahahaha, all these ass-blasted replies.

>mfw Holodomor
>mfw invasion of Poland
>mfw multiple pogroms against Jews and gays
>mfw responding to protests with machine guns and tanks
>mfw mass executions into roadside ditches
>mfw prison camps the prisoners had to build or die
>mfw an ideology to this day that is creating Venezuelas
>>
>>53991682

Even if they all come out and say "We didn't find anything to incriminate Trump, he and his administration are clean" a third of the country will refuse to believe it and will continue lapping up whatever nonsense the DNC shits out next because now libfags are the tinfoil conspiracy nuts
>>
>>53990710
are you some limp dicked faggot or something

just pick up your paints, bring them to the counter, if they ramble on and you don't care, just walk away. don't give them your money. fuck that.
>>
>>53991523
usually you buy urine to pass drug test.
>>
File: 1454140636940.jpg (12KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
1454140636940.jpg
12KB, 400x390px
>>53991714
>The right literally elected chief "obama is secretly a kenyan" into the whitehouse
>but it's the left that's full of tinfoil hatters
>>
>>53991714
>>53991682
are you burgerlanders still up on that MUH RUSSIA crap.
The fuck?
>>
>>53991709
Except something similar has already happened, and it was the right who lapped it up.

See;
>Benghazi
>emailgate
>pizzagate
>Spirit Cooking
>Gay Muslim Obama and his transsexual wife
>Obama is Communist taking our guns

You're right about one thing, anon, a third of the country is full of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists, and they just elected Trump into office
>>
File: aku phone 3.png (219KB, 391x291px) Image search: [Google]
aku phone 3.png
219KB, 391x291px
>>53991682
>t-there's t-totally e-evidence g-guys i-it's j-just s-secret
>>
>>53991749
>muh poutine has pic of prostitutes pissing on a bed.
>him gonna balck mail drumpf, controll amrifa freedomms
>>
>>53991756
Are you retarded? Be honest.

>"normally we'd keep this kind of information secret, but anon wants us to show it all long before we've built up a case, so..."
>>
>>53991749

>haha conservatives are so stupid with their wacky conspiracy theories, nobody actually believes that crap right?
>DRUMPF IS LITERALLY PUTIN'S PUPPET AND HE TAKES VACATIONS TO MOSCOW TO PISS ON RUSSIAN HOOKERS
>>
>>53991752
>>Benghazi
>>emailgate
wait are you saying the pedesta emails weren't crediable?
>>
>>53991764
A document showing Putin's direct influence in trying to get Trump elected was literally released yesterday, anon
>>
>>53991773
They certainly weren't incredible. They were boring dumps of nothingness, which the right unironically built into "Hillary is a demonic cultist who is raping over 9,000 children and eating pizza"
>>
>>53991658
God, I hate having to carry my shit on the train out of London from my flgs, but at least everyone else seems to live much closer.
I've never seen any of them on the train. Thank god.
>>
My LGS is fairly chill, one of my friends is a relif worker for GW though, and he has from time to time requested I go hobby in the store to keep him company on the quiet days, and that is where the creatures lurk...
>>
>>53991776
really, what's it say?
and why are the releasing this before their investigation is over :^)
>>
>>53991795
>why are they releasing it before the investigation's over

Because it wasn't released by the guys investigating?

Do you really just come on 4chan to argue politics despite not knowing much about them at all
>>
File: 1478226796898.jpg (177KB, 727x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478226796898.jpg
177KB, 727x800px
>>53989584
>if you paint something after cool historical camo patterns you are a fag

ok then
>>
>>53991795
>Tfw even Trump himself admitted that Putin tried to tip the election in his favor, but retarded pedes won't
>>
File: Aku phone.jpg (23KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
Aku phone.jpg
23KB, 635x473px
>>53991765
>r-really g-guys w-we t-totally h-have it
>>
>>53991809
This guy is just upholding the proud american tradition of hearing something, making a knee jerk reaction without doing any research and then refusing to change his opinion despite being shown multiple reasons why his assumption is retarded
>>
>>53991809
>Do you really just come on 4chan to argue politics despite not knowing much about them at all.
no i entered this thread to bitch and moan about flgs idiot.
>>53991822
i don't remember him saying that and i really don't care.
Ain't my president you fuckers are funny
>pedes
the fuck
>>
>>53991818
careful, you'll trigger an antifa chimpout, think of all those poor trash cans they'll push 4 feet
>>
File: shitposter01.png (163KB, 271x341px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter01.png
163KB, 271x341px
>>53991586
Nobody ever guesses right...
>>
>>53991833
Check twitter, he responded indirectly to the report that Putin influenced the election to give him the win (by blaming Obama, obviously)
>>
>>53991818
Fuck off, you know why people do it and it's not to fawn over historical accuracy. It's because they're either baiting by being an edgelord and pretending to be a Nazi or are a Nazi
>>
>>53991840
while im not into any of those meme american ideologies, i lean to the right, and thankfully all the commies in my store are civilised and a total blast to talk about history and current politics.

also in my army the only nazi related stuff are a pair of my IG tanks painted with eastern front ambush patterns.
>>
>>53991845

See, wasn't hard. I think two-heads are better than one....but you're alright by my book.
>>
>>53991861
Keeping crying
>>
>>53991846
>trying to find it via twitter.
dude this is trump we are talking about.
Cite your sources don't make me shift through hours of his tweeting to prove you right
>>
File: 122110wnsyh45m45baz4c4.jpg (189KB, 1000x693px) Image search: [Google]
122110wnsyh45m45baz4c4.jpg
189KB, 1000x693px
>>53991861
Or maybe they are doing it because they liked those pattern?
>>
>>53990218
>>53990377
In /hwg/ it's not unusual.
But even that covers a huge category of which WWII gaming featuring Germany is only a bit, a popular bit, but a bit. Historical wargaming covers practically all of human history at this point.
>>
>>53991881
Literally none of this happened
>>
>>53991881
>that image
I fucking hate safe spaces.
You're supposed to see the other side of the coin and have your world view challanged. Why are we paying for adult day-care?
Fuck, I'm a liberal atheist mexican and my coworkers are all lower class religious whites and we get along just fine despite that.
>>
>>53991875
As an Australian, I can honestly say I sympathise with decent, hard-working African-Americans, constantly being shat on and pre-judged. Shit gets old really fast- having your points dismissed because 'lol ozzie shitposter'.

If it fucks me off online, I can only imagine what it must be like multiplied a hundredfold and happening in in real-time and real-life.
>>
>>53991883
It's within his most recent 10. You really just are uninformed, huh?
>>
>>53991913
quite unfortunately you are wrong.
but i don't believe it was as wide spread as the pict suggests.
>>
>>53990478
I think it's less that and more 'we're not your free babysitters'
>>
>>53991934
>I fucking hate safe spaces.
The most hilarious part is that for as much as the right hates safe spaces, they fight tooth and nail to try and make the entire world their own personal one.
>>
>>53991904
Pattern is fine. The swastikas and SS's
are the issue.
>>
>>53991942
People like that don't want to be educated, they just want to loudly spout their opinions as if volume equals veracity
>>
>>53990333
>those folks are just champagne socialists and i hope the revolution ends poorly for them
>i hope
1.) Hope is a tool of the bourgeois to keep the proletariat down, the revolution is a matter of fate, not hope
2.) If it doesn't end poorly for champagne socialists it won't be the revolution
>>
>>53991937
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-FSTYPLzlc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXIrrYKBFm0

those poor innocent basketball-americans who've never dun nuffin wrong, why do people shittalk them so?
>>
>>53991934
Of course you do, because you don't know what they are

Safe spaces aren't places like a class room for debate

A safe space is somewhere people can reasonable expect not to be harassed just because they're gay

"You homos are going to hell" isn't "another world view"
>>
>>53991966
Yeah, they definitely aren't murdered for no reason at routine traffic stops
>>
>>53991966
>some niggers chimp out
>that's why we must treat the few decent black people like them, animals
>>
>>53990277
/pol/ got filled with edgy faggots from Reddit and elsewhere during the election and is now populated by individuals who don't get the mainstream board culture.

Imagine back in the day, if it was normal to hear teenagers yelling about Mudkips, or ending their sentences with "also, cocks". That didn't generally happen because people obeyed the concept of the internet and IRL being two different places, and understood that undue attention would attract undesirables to this little corner of the internet. It's one of the reasons why "don't talk about /b/" was a thing.

Unfortunately, no-one taught the fags over at /pol/ about any kind of "don't talk about /pol/" when they came in the door straight from Reddit.
>>
>>53991942
>You really just are uninformed, huh?
Got better shit to do then comb through the twitter of my arch enemy.
Also no shit dumbass i asked to you to link to it.
Do you really think I'd be huffing paint over the conspiracy theory revolving around a lame duck president of a foreign power?
You're fucking nut.
>>
>>53991986
First rule of being a dipshit: everyone who isn't in your demographic is judged by the absolute worst examples of their demographic.
>>
File: United Against Jewery.jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
United Against Jewery.jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
>>53991937

You don't know what niggers be, but nigger do.

But seriously, you barely have abbos to deal with, wait until theyre killing people because the TV told them to.

Then talk to me about having sympathy.
>>
>>53991999
I'm not obsessed, I literally just make a cycle of news from most of the publications (Fox included). They all talked about this.

Why do you have such a strong opinion about something you're completely uninformed and don't seem to care about?
>>
>>53991985
I sure hope not, I mean, there'd be guilty verdicts of the police officer doing so :)))
>>
>>53992037
Discourse has gotten to such a point I can't tell whose side you're being sarcastic for
>>
>>53992018
God you are actually factually autistic.
I can't believe you're so uninformed about why this is happening eh burgerlander?
>>
>>53992047
Pretty sure that means I win.
>>
>>53992037
I know you're memeing but I'm going to be real with you for a second. In pretty much every case of police killing someone before this I gave the officer accused the benefit of the doubt because there was no real way to prove what had transpired in the events under investigation. But in this case there is literal video evidence of this man losing his shit for no reason and killing an innocent man in cold blood. How he was not convicted of manslaughter is a failing of the judicial system at the very least.
>>
>>53992072
>But in this case there is literal video evidence

there isn't though. The girlfriend didn't start filming until after the suspect was already shot. You can't see from the dashcam what the suspect was doing except he was reaching for something.
You have to realize that "routine traffic stops" are actually very dangerous for a police officer. They're on edge. They're more on edge when the suspect has a gun in the car, and they suspect them for a robbery. Shit's volatile.
>>
>>53992072
>>53992170

Here!

https://youtu.be/rb5W8XxgfQE
>>
>>53989261
One of the reasons i got out of magic is the game store players around here are HYPER competitive, several-hundred dollar decks copied from championship winners or well known netdecks and guys who treated a FNM game like their families would be executed if they didn't win and would then go home and jerk off to the extra five points on the their Duelist ranking.
>>
>>53992210

Sounded like the same one, but there's so many )lol( I could be wrong.
>>
>>53991466
been to all four countries, what a load of shit
>>
>>53991966
Hey, I did qualify my statement by using the term 'decent, hard-working'. If you thought from my post that I have any form of sympathy for the part of their population that chooses to be shitty criminal layabouts, you really need to lern2comprehension.

>>53992012
Same as above applies to you. Not all blacks are niggers, just as not all whites were slaveowners.

>wait until theyre killing people because the TV told them to.

It's happening already, We have extensive ethnic gangs rampaging through the poorer suburbs of every major city.

Both sides of the political spectrum in the west need to chill the fuck out for a couple of weeks and see how the system is working to serve the needs of the people.

I've come on here and been accused of being a naziboo and a SJW at the same time... all because I choose to see things as they are, not viewed through a lens of partisan politics.
>>
>>53992313

>I choose to see things as they are
>Not all blacks are niggers

???
>>
>>53991846
He literally said that if Obama thought something was going on then it was his job to do something about it, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>53991986
>Implying niggers exist
Never saw a single one that wasn't a few seconds from chimping out at the slightest provocation.
>>
>>53992371
I want you to look at the shitfit the right was throwing over obama having mustard on his hotdog, and then imagine what they'd do if he'd done more about the russia stuff than have the alphabet soup go try and talk with GOP leadership about it (the GOP refused to talk with the alphabet soup, for reference).

Obama probably ought to have done more, but he know exactly what the reaction from the right would be if he actually did, and wasn't willing to go there.
>>
>>53992313
>>53992012

I took that picture myself.

> Talk about comprehension, dis upside down nigger is 2stupid4me2type
>>
>>53988635
Been plating since 3rd, I've met only one person who played them.

Rending boltershand flaners,, large squads, and that organ canon were pretty cool at the time.
>>
>>53989751
> All these uneducated fa/tg/uys not getting that this is sarcasm.
>>
>>53988980

This shit is crazy...

Leaks get people excited. Games being played attract customers and promote growth.
>>
>>53991972
Cry more, polesmoker.
>>
>>53989910
He claimed one of his middle school friends suddenly had a twin and nobody but him seemed to aknowledge the kid didn't exist before.
>>
>>53991042
Good stories don't start, end, and have a middle of "everything was mediocre/good." Good stories require conflict, and therefore are told and remembered. I mean, it's a thread of -bad- instances.

/tg/ sometimes has threads for -good- instances, but it's rare and boring.
>>
>>53990626
>Hillary

Why is it always in the American context?
You realize the political spectrum is more than just Donald to Hillary right? It's a bit more nuanced than that you narrow-minded little shits.
>>
>>53991965
>If it doesn't end poorly for champagne socialists it won't be the revolution
That implies there has never been a revolution in the entirety of world history.
>>
>>53992787
I realise it could and should be, but let's face it, in the West we enjoy lumping everything into a black/white division and then turning up the heat till it boils.
>>
>>53992787
>Why is it always in the American context?
Because one of the political parties has spent considerable time, effort, and money on turning politics into XTREME tribalism, which is apparently popular with the 4chan crowd.
>>
File: 1382658294347.png (271KB, 636x480px) Image search: [Google]
1382658294347.png
271KB, 636x480px
If there's one thing to be learned from this, it's that /tg/ can't stop taking the bait.
>>
>>53992840
>in the West

You've never been outside your country much, have you?

Many Western countries (not America and a few others though) have the most nuanced views of politics, with many very different parties and freedom of the press to back it up. It's the less developed nations outside of the West that have mostly black-and-white thinking. Such as China, the Middle-East, Russia, etc.
>>
Original poster of >>53989344 here

I had NO idea this post would have been so triggering to /tg/. I wasn't even trying to be political, but it seems a certain element here gets really defensive.

I'll be sure to post this story more in the future
>>
>>53991284
like look how defensive this guy got. Made fun of some spergy neckbeard with a nazi fetish and he thinks I'm an antifa agent
>>
>>53991118
I feel your pain, but from the DM's position. I want to run, like, 4 games a week in 4-hour slots with light storytelling and 6 persons to a session. But the majority of my players play while not playing MTG or are grognards and want "muh immersion." I am doing this as a favor for the store owner (he gives me free food, which is nice, but still I could be working at my job or spend time with my family instead) and it's free for the players.

Every time a prospective player wants to join, my "regulars" chase them off with foul looks or their system-mastery-talk. They won't even give me their contact info after trying to sell them in for free.

I just want a wider player base.
>>
>/leftypol/ ruins another thread.
At this point we can call this a raid. Can't have a fucking thread about anything anymore without faggots purposedly baiting /pol/ shitters and /pol/ itself is overflowing with off topic shit making them spill into other boards.
>>
>>53990932
Remind me, which lying baawwwer was this?
>>
>>53991284
>If you think his story was true and not just an excuse to politicise this thread, you're either wilfully ignorant or just plain stupid.
One of my acquaintances from highschool went full /pol/. I can totally see him doing that. He even plays 40k.
>>
>>53992866
It wasn't always so, friend. There was once a magical time when /tg/ was called the untrollable board. It could be so again if only people just didn't feed them.

A pitty, really.
>>
>>53989447
I've met a couple of people who're like that over the years.

It's not even a stretch of the imagination to believe they exist. People who think racism is a super cool edgy accessory are common enough, it stands to reason that some quantity of those people would also be wargaming nerds.
>>
File: IMG_7541.jpg (38KB, 596x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7541.jpg
38KB, 596x342px
>>53991419
>>
>>53993343
>There was once a magical time when /tg/ was called the untrollable board.
Yeah, sure, so long as you stuck your head in the sand and ignored all the troll threads and off topic bullshit.

/tg/ is as terrible as it's always been, you're just trying to deny reality.
>>
File: 1259565457267.jpg (174KB, 669x866px) Image search: [Google]
1259565457267.jpg
174KB, 669x866px
>>53994205
Oh sweet summer child. Have some Jubblowski.
>>
>>53989344
>>53990626
first time going into my local hobby shop for fnm and there was a fat neckbeard ranting to his friends about the pussyfication of men in the united states...
>>
>>53987948
>>53988100
Jokes on you queers I'm basically normie. This was when I used to play magic. Now all I do is DnD with close friends.
Thread posts: 490
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.