[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#justBBEGthings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: red-flag.jpg (773KB, 2200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
red-flag.jpg
773KB, 2200x1600px
>BBEG wants to revive an ancient magical monster that nearly destroyed the world once
>assumes it will work for him now instead of continuing to destroy the world
>>
File: iDunno by Apple.jpg (25KB, 620x406px) Image search: [Google]
iDunno by Apple.jpg
25KB, 620x406px
>>53984704
>ancient monster just wants to be left alone to play vidya and watch anime.
>>
>>53984704
>Ancient monster is now senile and incontinent, requiring constant high level supervision to prevent it accidentally destroying BBEG's lair and flooding the remains with unspeakably foul interdimensional effluvia...
>>
>Ancient Evil awakes, only to realize that prom is tomorrow and it doesn't have a date.
>>
>>53984704
You act like the basic pattern of human history isn't a long line of people deciding that the only reason things haven't worked out in the past was because they weren't the ones doing it.
>>
>>53984704
>BBEG

Bleh.
>>
>>53987326
Fpbp
>>
>>53987888
>>>/pol/
>>
>>53987917
are you seriously a huge enough of a newfag to think that was invented by /pol/?

That shit predates 4chan in it's entirety m8, fpbp is old as all the chans
>>
>>53984989
100,000 year old NEET locks itself in cavern. Periodically rampages because people open the door.
>>
>>53984704
>Surround myself with incompetent minions who are no threat of overthrowing me or my power
>Wonder why nothing gets done if I don't personally oversee it.
>>
>>53987326
>Bleh.

BBEG
>>
>BBEG goes on a monologue about how righteous is his quest of killing the PCs because they killed his little brother
>Brother who was killing innocent civilians
>Brother who, after the PCs stopped his killing spree, decided to take his anger on them
Ok, who sympathy is he trying to get from? I'm smelling some "you fall" shit on my paladin with this shit
>>
>>53988161
are you seriously so fucking dumb you can't tell that someone was following an chain of memes with another meme, the /pol/ boogeyman?

or are you just looking to be fucking triggered?
>>
>>53988213
When you speed up the echoing roar they let out it's just
>NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.