[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

40k What if primarch Konrad landed in commorragh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I don't know why I never thought of this before but it just hit me while watching 40k lore on YouTube.(repost from last week because 7 comments on a 40k thread is sad)

What if Konrad curze landed in commorragh instead of Nostramo and reached adulthood? What would be different and what would be the same? would the emperor be able to find him in the webway? Would he succeed in his goals or would the dark city outmatch him? How would the Drukhari respond to Konrad's rules and being ruled by a mon-keigh? Will he destroy commorragh like he did to Nostramo? Would Konrad be able to turn around a race that literally murderfucked a god into existence? And if not how would he bring them under control? Would the Drukhar fight for him and the imperium and follow him when turns traitor providing if the emperor finds him and everything went exactly the same?

What do you guys think would happen?
>>
>>53981615
He'd be murdered by Eldar
>>
>>53981615
Everytime I see this fucker, I think the words: Comrade Cruise, and imagine him as this bro tier space sufboarding primarch who skateboards on everything.
>>
>>53981627
I had the first person who commented say say the same thing last time and ill say the same answer.
Human slaves will just hide him or something, Mortarion was dumped on a toxic hellhole and Angron was a gladiatorial slave. The Drukhari would also need to be pretty damn stupid to just kill him as an infant and not use him.
>>
>>53981615
>Find your son dressed like that. He's into maiming and torturing, dislikes sun, calls himself nightlord
Dunno why the Emperor didn't exterminatus his ass
>>
>>53981615
What if Guilliman landed on Biel-Tan?
>>53981855
You mean how quickly until haemonculi dissect super infant.
>>
>>53981615

>What if Konrad curze landed in commorragh instead of Nostramo and reached adulthood?

You can't simply 'land' in Commorragh.

Also even if he did and grew up in Commorragh without detection until he was powerful enough to try and change the city there would be a massive war between Konrad and the Drukhari. He would probably destroy half the city before Asdrubael Vect opened up a black hole or a pocket dimension to suck him in or keep him prisoner before the primarch killed them all.

So in conclusion they would find their differences irreconcilable, Konrad would have no way to make them 'law-abiding'. The Dark Eldar would see him as an invading mon'keigh and try and destroy him.
>>
That would be too much of a stretch of the fluff. The kidnapping of the Primarchs were a warp shenannigan from the part of the 4 Freaks. The did when some time travelling Word Bearers fucked the gellar fields around the Emps lab or something. Ccommorragh had a policy of no psykers justly to avoid attracting daemons and warp activities. It was inside the Webway, a environ protected from the warp (except when there was a breach and the warp poured in)
If the 4 Freaks had a way to puncture the Webway inside Commorragh, Slaanesh would had done ages ago.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (179KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
179KB, 854x859px
>>53981615

WHY. ARE. THEIR. HEADS. ALWAYS. SO. TINY?!?!?
>>
>>53981855
Mortarion and Angron were on human worlds. The whole nazi-superman rise to leadership thing doesn't work with aliens. DE are fluffed as having some of the most advanced tech and spend all their time brutalizing each other. They wouldn't be "terrorized" or "ruled" by a big, sneaky, serial-murdering human in their own stronghold, no matter how powerful.
>>
>>53981855
Dark eldar murder psykers immediately on entry to Commoragh, they have dedicated forces to emliminating them. Konrad was a psyker though not very advanced.
>>
>>53981615
If he could have snuck/fought his way to the shade portal in Aelindrach, it is possible that he could have made some sort of pact with the shade-demons, which would be pretty cool and thematic
>>
>>53982740
At least Konrad was tube free. Seriously, what's the deal with tubes? Perturabo couldn't even be capable of turning his head around due so much tubes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.