[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

archenemy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: X4aEhWQxxy.png (1MB, 1250x1142px) Image search: [Google]
X4aEhWQxxy.png
1MB, 1250x1142px
I somehow missed that this came out so when I went to look it up I was pretty excited
>They changed the blocking rules
For what fucking purpose?

Glad to see they used the old Bolas though. I wanted that in either archenemy or hour of devastation.
>>
>>53979989
I actually prefer the new Bolas planeswalker art over the older one. I think he looks more menacing in it.

And I just picked mine up the other day and love it so far.
>>
>>53980193
I will probably be able to get mine in a week. I am pissed at myself for not noticing it was out.

I came in too late to ever play the first archenemy but it looked fun as fuck. Except those cards that also benifted your opponents. It seems to me like double mana would have hurt more then it gained you.
>>
File: Garruk-the-Slayer-Stand-up.jpg (99KB, 709x507px) Image search: [Google]
Garruk-the-Slayer-Stand-up.jpg
99KB, 709x507px
>>53980214
You need to make sure that everyone is willing to play a very different kind of magic game. This new one seems very balanced, from what I've seen. The Bolas scheme cards are really powerful, so if you're playing as Bolas, your opponents really need to work as a team. I also think playing where everyone had a scheme deck seems fun.

Unfortunately for me, out of my many mtg friends, only a select few like to play archenemy, simply because they prefer standard or limited. I prefer commander, sealed tournaments or prereleases, and stuff like archenemy.

It seems like a bad or dumb idea, but that Garruk the Slayer boss mode card that came out with M15, I sort of wanted to set out a mode of play where if the Bolas player only has one opponent, then maybe I can throw in Garruk and the player can use one of the other decks and also control garruk. I dunno. Just an idea.
>>
>>53980357
Yeah I am a little worried I might not find many people to play with myself.

I know one kid who plays a little (prefers magic but all they play at his school is pokemon) and can probably rope his friends into a game though. should be interesting to play such a skill unbalanced game of archenemy. In the end I will want to find some proper players though.

I like that garruk idea though
>>
>>53980384
>an expirenced adult as bolas vs some clueless kids
I love how realistic to the situation that is.
>>
>>53980384
I'd play with you, anon!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.