[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG real or fake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hi guys,
I'm considering buying a Force of Will playset from an unknown seller on the internet. His price is quite good, and I'm worried they could be fake.

I asked, he was pretty nice and sent me pic related, but I'm not 100% sure... opinions?
>>
>>53979681
Well, for starters there's the fucking typo in the rules text. Also Terese Nielsen's name was spelled wrong in several Alliances cards, and FoW was one of them... but here it's spelled right. Beyond that, it's probably just lighting but I think the "shadow" on the top and right of the frame around the art box looks a little fucked up.
>>
>>53979681
Looks real because centering is not perfect, but why not just buy 3$ fakes tho? They look almost authentic and noone can notice in sleeves I have a playset and noone ever caught onto them.
>>
>>53979924
Typos in the rules text and Nielsen's name? wtf? I never heard about that and every pic of the card I find online is correct (even on Gatherer).

>>53980023
I play in tournaments, where proxies remail illegal. And it's also some kind of investment.
>>
>>53979681
If they were fake, you would know just by feeling them. Fakes are glossier and smoother than real cards, just compare how it feels to another alliance card you have and if it s the same then its real. Fakes also don't pass the light test, so you can shine a flashlight through the card and fakes will block much more of the light than real cards.
>>
Anyway guys, the owner of the cards apparently sold them already (not to me obviously). So I don't care anymore.

Thanks for your help.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.