[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paladins give me some help. Would you hold your blade if the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 28

Paladins give me some help. Would you hold your blade if the evil sorceress was pregnant?
>>
Baby didn't do anything wrong.

But, on the other hand, Momma doesn't need to be able to use her hands to give birth to Baby, and if she can't cast spells, most of the damage she can do as a sorceress is mitigated.
>>
>>53962947
/thread
>>
Considering I got her pregnant yes I would hold off killing her
>>
>>53962872
No, I am pro-choice.
>>
>>53962872
My Paladin does not see all life as inherently precious. If it means ridding the world of someone who has most likely brought many good men and women to their deaths or ruin, he wouldn't even blink.
>>
>>53962872
I'm a lawful evil warlock
I'd kill that bitch and her worthless spawn without hesitation
>>
>>53962872
Considering she's probably pregnant with the Antichrist... No.
>>
Gotta spare that baby, it's still got a fighting chance to be a good boy. But as >>53962947 said, as long as the baby's fine, you can still kick that mom's ass in other ways.
>>
If it's viable with holy magic, she's getting a broadsword C-Section and we're taking the baby to the local church orphanage.

If it's not, then she just gets a broadsword tracheotomy.
>>
>>53962872
Of course I put my hand over her belly and whisper I did not spec into social.
>>
>>53962872
I'd sheth my holy blade in that evil sorceress.
>>
Yes, but with both hands so as to better cleave through her in one swipe
>>
>>53962872
Evil spawns evil, kill that demon.
>>
>>53962872
Pregnant with what?
>>
>>53962947
>Baby didn't do anything wrong.
Then it will go to a neutral/good plane after it dies.
>>
>>53963948
I'm not sure. Could be a human or a demon. Need to play it safe while I haven't figured it out.
>>
>>53962872
I now want to play a sorceress who bargains her womb to a pit fiend in exchange for infernal powers, and uses the pregnancy as a shield against lawful stupid.
>>
File: 4u.gif (3MB, 362x430px) Image search: [Google]
4u.gif
3MB, 362x430px
Just shoot her and throw her out of a plane. Let gravity decide child's fate.
>>
>>53962947
She doesn't need her tongue to give birth either.
>>
>>53964049
>stuff womb with essence of evil for personal power
It's not a shield, it's a Smite damage multiplier.
>>
File: 1487965864155.jpg (421KB, 950x945px) Image search: [Google]
1487965864155.jpg
421KB, 950x945px
>>53962973
The question is for paladins. Warlocks need not apply. One with low int it even less wanted.

My paladin would imprison her, help her give birth and take the child to be sent to my church so it can be raised in the light. Then I would sentence the woman as appropriate for her crimes.
>>
>>53964224
God Damn thats boring.
>>
What kind of evil is she? The appropriate response varies based on the qualities of the criminal and crime.

The wellbeing of an innocent will be brought into consideration, of course, but if the sorceress poses an imminent threat to more lives - one fetal life does not hold infinite weight.
>>
Who is the father? Os the child some kind monstrous spawn ala Grendel guaranteed to be nothing but trouble or does it have as good odds of being good or evil like anyone else? What trimester is she at? If the kid is far enough along that a C-Section won't cause development handicaps, that could work with typical High Fantasy magic.
Otherwise, pretty much >>53962947
>>
Cleave and Smite. I'm here to smite the evil not listen to sob stories and play ethical mind games. That shit is for philosophers. If orc tribe didn't want me to massacre them all, then they shouldn't have raided those villages. If the cultists didn't want me to burn down their HQ with them inside, they shouldn't have worshiped Dagon. If the evil witch didn't want my axe buried in her chest she shouldn't have been an evil witch.
I am the consequence of your sins and you're fightin for a smitin. You just bought an express ticket to divine judgement in the afterlife and I am your travel agent. You paid the toll and now I'm gonna free your soul. No need to pray, I'm gonna get you instant face time with your god today.
>>
>>53962872
How evil are we talking? Because the best course of action will be very different if she's a genocidal maniac versus a Saturday morning cartoon villain.
>>
>>53964211
It's a shield against >>53964224 who'll gladly wait to be eaten by my newly birthed hellspawn.
Otherwise, yes, consider me smoten...smoted...smote...dead.
>>
If she can be feasibly restrained and cut off from her powers, then I will attempt to take her in with as little harm to the mother as possible. She can then be sent to a convent until the child is born. Hopefully, she will see the error of her ways during this time, that she may then raise her child in peace. If she is unwilling to change her ways for her child, then she is lost and must accept whatever punishment is deemed necessary. In such an event, I would personally see to it that the child goes to a good home so that it doesn't follow the same path as its mother.

If attempting this proves to be too high of a risk for my friends, then I unfortunately can not justify risking many lives in order to potentially save two. If it comes to it, I will be the one to accept the black mark on my soul and end the sorceress myself.
>>
I already redeemed her with my dick, I'm the father.
>>
>>53962872
But anon, what if the paladin got her pregnant?
>>
>>53966672
Then she's probably on the way to redeem herself already, and there's no need to fight her at all. Not for now at any rate.
>>
File: 8be.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
8be.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>53962872
>killing the evil sorceress
>not just stripping her of powers and dumping her on a Plane of Endless Rape
>>
>>53962972
Your character is not a paladin, then.
>>
>>53962872
Cut off her arms and legs, blind her, cut out her tongue, smash out her teeth and deafen her to make sure she is no danger to anyone in any way, shape or form. Then feed her porridge until she gives birth, after which the sorceress is killed and the baby either put in an orphanage or adopted by the paladin himself.

Voilà.
>>
>>53964543
Can't he check to see if the baby isn't a monster?
>>
>>53962973
>Question for paladins
>I'M A WARLOCK!
shit dude you only got 1 INT
>>
>>53962872
Depends, do Paladins believe that life begins at conception?
>>
>>53967139
Wrong.
Paladin's don't have to spare everyone.
>>
>>53967467
Most likely. I'm pretty sure buying into convenient lies is against the paladin's code of conduct.
>>
>take her focus
>gag her
>bind her hands
Transport her back to hq and call it a job well done.
>>
Gotta smite all the evil
>>
>>53964224
>>53967410
Trying to raise the anti-christ to be good!?
And you dare call me low int?
Naive fools both of you,letting that thing live is a great risk that can endanger innocent lives and i will not let it live and risk that...
Join me to get rid of this monster or get out of my sight i will do what need to be done with or without you.....
>>
Depends on what my Oath is
>>
>>53967363
Not without consent.

Check your privilege, jerk.
>>
>>53962872
No.
It was her choice to do evil despite being pregnant, and that's one of the consequences.

If there's ways to save the child, they should be taken, but not at the expense of her living.
>>
>>53964457
>You paid the toll
>To get into this boy's hole
>>
>>53962973
>not capturing her and letting a demon possess the fetus so after a few months a pet demon will claw its way out of her body
>>
Take the baby as my own, a la Zeus!
>>
File: love2.jpg (31KB, 451x300px) Image search: [Google]
love2.jpg
31KB, 451x300px
>>53966672
Then he should do the proper thing, and drag her to the marriage alter.
The Paladin now has a duty to his child to raise them in a stable (somewhat) household, and to turn the evil Sorceress into a suitable mother.
Eventually, seething hatred will give way to passive aggressive anger and the occasional murder/smite attempt. Yet the Paladin and Sorceress will deal with their mounting sexual tension (leading to several more pregnancies) and grow because of it.
The key is finding a common ground. Perhaps the Paladin can introduce his new wife to the wonders of righteous murder? Finding an outlet for her more wicked tendencies, by directing them towards even more wicked individuals, might just light the spark the two would need to live a healthy life, together.
>>
File: 1404769279464.png (462KB, 854x471px) Image search: [Google]
1404769279464.png
462KB, 854x471px
>>53964457
This Paladin gets it.
If anything, any such attempt to weasel out of their wages of sin, or whine about the consequences of their actions, should merit a divine freebie resurrection in order to execute a double smiting.
>>
File: 1467324922023.jpg (149KB, 499x670px) Image search: [Google]
1467324922023.jpg
149KB, 499x670px
>>53962872
I might respect the life you carry within your body, but I cannot respect the EVIL WITHIN YOUR HEART!

CLEAVE AND SMITE!
>>
File: Gary.png (165KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gary.png
165KB, 300x300px
Never ever fall for the illusions of a wizard (or similar).
I call up my buddy Gary and tell him where his gf is, and that she's up to her usual tricks. Then I be on my way.
>>
Killing a baby is evil. Forcing a woman to carry a child to term against her will is evil. Unless you've got a wizard that can create an artificial womb or transfer it into one of the adventurers on staff, the paladin falls.
>>
>>53962872
I perform a C-Section and adopt the child.
>>
>>53970547
>t. "That Guy," GM.
>>
>>53970547
What would the phrase "the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few" fall under?
>>
File: make_b8_gr8_again.jpg (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
make_b8_gr8_again.jpg
158KB, 1000x1000px
>>53970622
Communism, so chaotic evil.
>>
File: ForgiveMeJesus.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ForgiveMeJesus.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>53962872
Kill her as sparing her would just cost the lives of more innocence, likely including the child itself if her evil provokes her to caste it off the moment it is born or manipulate into joining the forces of evil. I would expect nothing less from a slattern who would use her own unborn as a shield against her sins. Give offerings and perform penance as prescribed by the priests until I can be assured the babe is freed from purgatory and my soul is clean.

Go on to form the Order of the Unborn Child with a focus on supporting unready mothers who are at risk for attempting to kill their own offspring. Deus Vult.
>>
>>53962967
>paladin
>pro-choice
Nigga you fall
>>
>>53970666
>central controlled tyranny is chaotic evil
>>
>>53970547
What if I kill her and cast ressurect on her womb?
>>
>>53962872
I'll just imprison her in a comfortable location and keep her happy and well-fed and not allowed to cause trouble until the baby is born.
I'll visit regularly with her to keep her in contact with people and discuss in detail why she feels the need to be evil and then deconstruct her arguments with logic and basic compassion and while reminding her that the kid inside of her is an honest chance at redemption for her.

Given that most evil people have poorly thought-out reasons for doing things based on emotional damage, she'll either be helped after nine months at which point she'll be allowed to go free with supervision from myself or she'll be irreparably insane at which point the child has to be taken from her for it's own safety and her put on trial for her crimes.

I'll raise the kid myself, it's the responsible thing to do.
>>
>>53970718
...it sounds like you're training her to be a waifu
>>
>>53970772
That's one potential outcome, but not a necessary one; a Paladin does not act out of hope for reward, only hope for making the world a better place.
>>
>>53970718
What if she's just a Psycopath?
>>
>>53970718
>paladin
>kidnaps a pregnant lady and keeps her in his basement
>claims she's an evil sorceress
>claims he can detect evil
More news at 11.
>>
>>53970810
But anon, psychopaths make the best waifus.
>>
>>53967467
Magic differentiates between creatures and objects, and lots of spells target any living creature. You could figure out the very moment that the soul forms.
>>
>>53970810
That's already been covered.
Besides, most psychopaths can be helped and treated over time; that's actually one of the clinical definitions of being a psychopath. She also would need to not follow the definition of psychopathy to learn magic, requires too much actual focus and dedicated intelligence. If she has the actual mental disease somehow I'll go for some cure disease and remove curse for safe measures.

If she's truly beyond treatment I'll raise the child myself and she'll be put on trial and serve her punishment for any crimes she had committed during her freedom, after which she won't be my problem anymore and properly raising the child will.
>>
Fall to my knee and beg the Higher Power I serve to look in her soul and tell me exact the judgement It demands.
>>
>>53970897
Why does it sound like you had this planned?
>>
>>53970984
Because this actually happened once in one of my games.
The DM thought he was being clever and giving us a complex moral conundrum like a lot of shitlord DM's try before they reach maturity as a DM, only to discover I was effectively willing to stop playing this character I was playing to attempt reabilitation and raising of this future child. He assumed I'd be more attached to a fictional character I made up then I actually was and I ended his whole scenario by choosing to loose him and make a new one.
>>
>>53970897
You should keep her in private bondage until the child is at least a couple of years old. Early on having feminine interaction is important for the development of the child. And perhaps seeing the goodness and kindness the child develops under your guidance can serve as a catalyst to make her turn good
>>
>>53971076
That's part of the plan, yeah.
It's a strategy that will basically take the rest of my life, but if I cared about that sort of silly shit I wouldn't have become a Paladin in the first place.
>>
>>53962872
As a lawful evil paladin of Galthrus, Lord of Bad End I would. But only long enough to get her to meet a simple, yet good-hearted farmer and fall in love. She'd change her ways and learn to be a better person, just before both her and the baby both mysteriously die during labor. The man, his heart shattered will go one to become the worlds most deadly and feared necromancer, casting an unending blight upon the land in his doomed quest to bring back his beloved and her child.
>>
>>53962872
lilli is not evil
>>
>>53962872
A paladin is just a self-righteous murderhobo.
At least with others, you can trust them not to be crazy fanatics for a cause unknown that will flip out and murder you for literally anything they deem "evil".
Fuck paladins. What's next, we gonna glorify suicide bombers or something?
>>
>>53967536
>she gives birth
>the great demon she promised her unborn child to arrives and their pact is completed
>she uses her new powers to kill your whole order
>>
>>53971299
>implying demon filth staining her womb wouldnt be purged by the holy tentacle monster
>>
>>53971131
You should more precisely mention some other parts as well
>When you tell her you will not always her yet and instead want to talk about good and evil during her pregnancy
>When you ask about her past to be able to tell the child about it's mother
>When you bring books discussing good and evil and have philosophical discussions about good, evil and personal choice
>When you tell her personal redemption is always an option and it's never too late
>When you visit her after she gave birth and insist on instilling good values on the child and she doesn't relent strongly.
>When she looks sad when you go away and take the child with you
>When she doesn't escape when you fell asleep in her prison while playing with the child and instead strokes your hair
>When she breaks down crying realising the evil she inflicted upon the world and doesn't know how to repent
>When you teach her to use her magic for good
>When you and her go out with the child and help everyone while on the way, leaving her in an unlocked prison she doesn't bother to leave.
>When she gets cheered on as the friendly neighborhood sorceress that more than made up for her past transgressions and is the informal girlfriend of the nice paladin fellow that stuck around for such a long time
>When she sheds tears of happiness after confirming your mutual love
Fuck, I got a boner now.
>>
>detect evil
>if you detect a good baby then imprison her
>if you detect 2 evil or just 1 evil then smite
>>
>>53964254
...How? "Imprison the sorceress, bring her to trial (a fair one!), find the child a good home, and ensure that the whole thing doesn't blow up a few decades thereafter" is a much trickier set of tasks than, e.g., "kill that bitch and her worthless spawn without hesitation", and, as a player, I'd regard the former as much more interesting than the latter in part because it's so much more challenging.
>>
>>53962947
>>53964187
So basically cut her limbs, tongue, ears, nose, teeth and eyes and keep her like a portable vegetal baby incubator until she gives birth?
>>
>>53973699
Lawful good, sweet cheeks.
>>
>pregnant

Her child is without sin, I will pray to my god to intercede on it's behalf. Then kill both of them
>>
>trying to apply modern moral sensibilities to a medieval reneissance setting where gods and magic are real, the after life is a place you can speed dial, and you can literally ask angels for advice.

Pray for guidance. This way you know which way the DM is railroading you. If he pulls some "no one answers" shit you're free to kill them both. In fact, kill them both and let god sort it out, the babies soul will go onto good/neutral heaven
>>
File: 1472444025180.jpg (202KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
1472444025180.jpg
202KB, 1100x950px
>>
File: 1481191756197.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481191756197.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>53973699
My dick can only get so erect, anon.
>>
>>53974560
Good does not mean nice or being a western liberal pansy, you can have cruel punishments and be lawful good as long as you are just and fair and don't harm the innocent.
>>
>>53974781
>/pol/ complains about liberals and shitskins in the same breath as abortion
>despite liberals and shitskins getting way more abortions than conservative whites
Make up your fucking mind.
>>
File: 1368766039312.jpg (73KB, 298x452px) Image search: [Google]
1368766039312.jpg
73KB, 298x452px
>>53962872
That it's bound to be evil is no excuse for abortion.
>>
>>53970841
>A 24 hour standoff has ended with three dead, as agents of the bureau of alchemy, telapathy, and fire stormed the compound of barna the blessed, a self proclaimed paladin, who has been holding a pregnant woman hostage in his "temple". Unfortunately, a fire started by an improperly deployed distraction flask forced the agents to retreat. Both kidnapper and hostage does in the ensuing fire
>>
>>53971237
>What's next, we gonna glorify suicide bombers or something
America likes to forget about this now that we're dealing with Islamic terror, but the majority of the IRA's funding during the troubles came from Irish Americans who turned a group of sadistic thugs into romantic freedom fighters.
>>
>>53975011
I'm a Christian fanatic before being a racist. Yes I think blacks are dumb savages but I don't want to kill or enslave them.
>>
>>53976492
You realize that it was Christianity that made Europe great right?
>>
>>53970789
This man DESERVES a waifu
>>
>>53962872
You must remove the means to cast spells from the mother, be it by binding or injury. That baby, however, is tainted by the blood of evil.

So I must raise it with the love and care that it deserves and hope that I've saved it as much as it saved me.
>>
>>53963972
But you wont.
>>
>>53962947
/thread

The baby is not only unborn, it literally is a tabula rasa (aka: blank slate). Just because its (because we don't know at this point if the baby is a boy or a girl) mom is a evil sorceress doesn't mean it too will be evil.

If I were the paladin, then I would imprison her, but wait with the judgment stuff until she gave birth.

On the other hand we could put in the various turns of events that would affect a evil woman becoming pregnant...but that's something for another thread that involves mental changes and such.
>>
>>53962872
>Be a paladin of Evening Glory, the goddess of banging the undead from Libre Mortis
>The sorceress will be imprisoned, and guided through making a phylactery
>After giving birth, she'll be executed for her crimes by turning into a lich, commanded by the clerics of EG, and serve as a temple prostitute for an appropriate time as a penance while being indoctrinated as an acolyte
>The child will be raised to be a cleric if female and paladin if male
>>
>>53962872

Well, she, threw herself off the tower before I got to her.
>>
>>53962872
Balis is that you? Is there something you need to tell me?
>>
File: 1428061735625.jpg (215KB, 466x468px) Image search: [Google]
1428061735625.jpg
215KB, 466x468px
>>53967909
>being such a bitch that a literal fetus scares you
>>
>>53970172
Lili was never his girl. She was always Jace's
>>
>>53970547
Forcing a woman to carry a child to term against her will may be evil, but she's an evil sorceress. If she hadn't already gotten an abortion then she wasn't going to. You wouldn't be forcing her to do anything she hadn't already chosen to do.

So the correct, moral option that would satisfy both feminists and conservatives alike is to imprison and judge her for her crimes and then execute her after she births the child if her crimes call for it.
>>
>>53976891
>Christianity made Europe great

One factor of many, Anon.
>>
>>53974746
Came here to post this.
>>
>>53962872
She's hot.
Would become Dark Pally and cuck faggit dark elf mage or shit-tier demon that knocked her up.
>>
no, my paladin is a end justifys the means type, one life is not worth the many. if that means ending a childs then may the gods forgive me and I fucking do it.
>>
>>53968335

>slow burn romance about a psychotic woman and zealous holy warrior finding true love through parenting

Why must my wallet be so empty? I would fucking fund this shit in a heartbeat if I could.
>>
File: paladin and oni.jpg (177KB, 850x708px) Image search: [Google]
paladin and oni.jpg
177KB, 850x708px
>>53970689
>Be me, Paladin of a god of pleasure
>Wake up, fuck 50 wenches
>Get breakfast while my dick is getting sucked
>Begin tantric fuck fighting training, honing my penis into a lethal weapon for the praise of my god.
>Pray to God of Pleasure (by having a 60 person orgy)
>After lunch, having downed four jugs of wine and a whole roast chicken, I'm in a good mood
>One of my serving wenches tell me she's pregnant, and the child is mine
>My penis engorges itself until 4 times it's original size, a result of my dick training.
>I fuck her until she miscarries.
It's a tough life being a paladin.
>>
>>53962872
That baby could be Mordred.
>>
>>53973653
Plus you can fuck the shit out of the sorceress while she's imprisoned.
>>
>>53962872
I either call up my god because I'm a paladinto get clearance on how to proceed, or I consult my scripture/what my highest church official has put on record about abortion.
>>
>>53962872
>knock her out
>do it again when she wakes
>repeat for about nine months
>kill her after the birth
>>
>>53962872
Depends what she did. I'm not going to smite someone for jaywalking.
>>
>>53984870
>9 months of brain damage
is there even much point killing her after that?
>>
File: Smite Evil Paladin.jpg (295KB, 1066x918px) Image search: [Google]
Smite Evil Paladin.jpg
295KB, 1066x918px
ALL THE EVIL.
>>
Depends, does the baby ping as an evil creature?
>>
>>53985192
it's the principle of the thing
>>
>>53985254
if it's 5e, fuck knows. anything else you can't tell till it's out of the womb anyway.
>>
>>53962967
Kek I came here to post this
>>
>>53976891
The Romans made Europe great. Christianity was just along for the ride.
>>
>>53962872
My party's gnoll and her lizard witch wife would take the woman into there covenant and turn her either into a neutral or good sorceress through shear determination (And lots of cleric magic) and then she would join that weird family as one more crazy bitch
>>
>>53966789
BA BOOB Di DA BOOB BOP
>>
>>53975011

This isn't /pol/ and not every viewpoint outside the realm of "cocksucking liberal pansy faggotry" is /pol/ either. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>53985293
But greatest part of europe didn't have either
>>
>>53973699
>>53974878
You're not paladin material. Cutting off her hands and cutting out her tongue is to disarm her (har har, puns) so that she can be securely incarcerated. It's not a nasty-minded punishment. like lopping off everything else.

Leave this place, ye guilty.
>>
>>53962967
It's not your choice.

>>53962972
>My Paladin does not see all life as inherently precious.
You fall.

>>53962973
Get out.

>>53962978
You fall for assuming.

>>53963035
I salute ye, Sir/Dame Anon.
>>
>>53967139
I don't think you know what a paladin is. They smite evil, and they certainly dont show mercy. Mercy is a suspension of justice, and if a paladin is anything it's justice
>>
>>53964457
>>53968491
>>53969434
>killing an unborn because you can't be bothered to cripple the mother's spellcasting abilities
You fall.

>>53970547
>Forcing a woman to carry a child to term against her will is evil.
That's why--after you remove her hands and tongue--you ask her if she was planning to carry the baby to term. (You don't need a tongue to answer yes or no questions.) If so, you enable her to do so and find the baby a good family. If not, you turn her over to be hanged, regretting her choice.

>b-but then the baby dies!
Not the paladin's fault. The mother was never planning to carry the baby to term.

Only shit GMs think that there are no-win situations for paladins.
>>
>>53985825
A paladin is a moral paragon. More Superman than Punisher. They should never kill an innocent with their own hands.

Disabling the mother's spellcasting and ensuring she doesn't get regeneration cast on her in the time between now and the birth is delaying justice for the mother to give it to the child. Delaying, not suspending.
>>
>>53985254
A valid point. If the baby itself pings as evil somehow, the paladin would be excused for killing the mother pre-birth.
>>
>>53962872
I see nothing objectivly wrong with it, History is chock full of pregnant women getting killed, sometimes even by heroes.
>>
>>53985888
>>53985888
Wah, wah, cry me a river.
In all the time you spend over this one person, another 10 preventable evils set up because you weren't doing your damn job.
Your God then descends from the heavens and slaps the shit out of you for making him look like such a faggot.

Bitch is getting a smiting and the paladin is going to his next job. If she wanted her baby to live, maybe she shouldn't have been fucking evil
>>
>>53986004
>not taking her with you while you stop other evils
Sloth is a sin, anon. As is pride.

You fall.
>>
>>53962872
EVIL SEED GIVES RISE TO EVIL FRUITS
RAZE THE TREE, RAZE THE FARM, BURN THEM ALL
>>
>>53962947
Would you then care for the armless, tongueless sorceress who cannot then provide for herself and her child?
>>
>>53986023
What, and risk her getting taken away, healed and starting all over again?
Then getting deliberately knocked up because she knows it's a get out of jail free card? Hell no.
Evil people don't get that luxury when their mere existence pits others at risk.
>>
>>53986058
Either stay with her where it's being provided (a town, temple, or prison), or take her with you and provide it yourself. Not for her, for the baby.

>>53986074
>not providing proper security for the unborn child
Sloth
is
a
sin.
>>
>>53986117
>being arrogant enough to risk countless others because your pride won't let you just kill her
It's like you want to fall.
>>
>>53986117
>not being able to stop her from being kidnapped by some other evil fucker, despite giving it your best, is a sin
some paladin you are. next you'll be telling me those starving orphans are guilty of sloth too because they're not moving.
>>
>>53962872
I took the oath of vengeance so without hesitation, without remorse.
>>
ITT: Paladins who think torturing and mutilating someone forever is more righteous than just giving them a nice quick smiting
>>
>>53985888
>tells other paladins that they're gonna fall for killing a pregnant evil sorceress
>advocates torture, dismemberment and imprisonment for 9 months followed by execution as an alternative
I didn't know the King that Crawls had paladins.
>>
>>53986160
>>53986161
It's like you idiots have never heard of hirelings and volunteers to help you with stuff like prisoners.

You think anything you can't easily do alone is impossible.

Your pride makes excuses for your sloth. You're pathetic.

>>53986359
>>53986413
>mutilating someone forever
>in a setting with regenerative magic
You must be joking.

Also, torture? You're disarming her so she can't kill more people.

And you're doing all this to SAVE THE BABY.
>>
>>53964332
>turns out her worst crime was drawing graffiti on public buildings
>>
>>53979749
You will actually, as per the official ruling by Gygax. Nits make lice.
>>
>>53986461
>Cutting off someone's hands and cutting out their tongue so you can force someone to give birth to a child is more righteous than just smiting the evil and sending the child to the afterlife, which will be a nice one because it hasn't done anything evil, if it even has a soul yet

You are no ally of Justice.
>>
>>53986461
Instead of saving the baby, why not kill her and the baby, and then impregnate three women to make up for it.
>>
>>53964332
True. My posts had been under the assumption that she was some major evil and danger.

>>53986514
>force someone to give birth to a child
See >>53985888

>sending the child to the afterlife
Instead of letting it live and bring more Good into the world?

Leave this place, fallen one.
>>
>>53986547
Please be joking.
>>
>>53986570
well, why not? It works for trees.
>>
>>53986549
>Commit Evil so Good MIGHT happen
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>53970689

>implying fantasy deities would all have the same outlook as real world abrahamic religions

fuck off
>>
>>53962872
No,i would let God sort them out.
>>
>been doing subdual damage by knocking the enemies senseless with my scabbard the entire campaign.

Why would this be any different? The wicked can't repent if they aren't given the opportunity.
>>
>>53986583
>disarming a walking WMD
>sparing a baby
>Evil
>>
>>53975011
>thinks it's liberals having abortions and not rich conservatives
>implying the average liberal has tens of thousands of dollars to afford an abortion
>>
>>53986908
>Inflicting unnecessary cruelty on a helpless opponent
>"The ends justify the means!"
>>
>>53962872
Nah.
It's not human until it's born so I don't care.
>>
>>53986936
>making it so an evil sorceress can't cast spells is unnecessary
Double agent for Evil, I see.
>>
>>53986936
I know you're just trolling but if you unironically think a paladin's dogma is anything BUT "the ends justify the means", you're a moron. Paladins make their own rules and are fueled by faith, not their God's blessing. As long as they believe they are right, they are right.
>>
>>53985935
>implying there is any moral obligation to protect the unborn.
>>
>>53987091
>Torturing and mutilating a helpless opponent instead of just killing them outright is righteous

>>53987144
>I know you're just trolling, but Paladins are all about committing long strings of atrocities

You guys are the best Blackguards I've ever seen. Kudos.
>>
>>53987198
A blackguard is just a paladin from a religion that you don't follow.
>>
>>53987091
>>53987198
alternately, you could just store her in an anti-magic prison. it removes the need to mutilate her at all, allows for the true justice of a fair trial, and lets the baby live without the fair amount of stress mutilation and torture would inflict upon the mother-to-be.
>>
>>53987189
Who's more innocent than the unborn?

>>53987198
You keep repeating yourself because you know your argument is weak.

The "torture" is the only way to safely disarm her, unless you're assuming the paladin has some anti-casting collar or the like.

And disabling the mother's ability to cause harm TO SAVE THE BABY is in fact righteous.

>>53987245
Yes. If you have the means to store her without amputations, the amputations become wrong.
>>
>>53985367
Yet if a viewpoint is liberal enough it's ok to be triggered because it's a "cocksucking liberal pansy faggotry" viewpoint or "fukken liberal shitskin"?
Hypocrite.
>>
>>53987280
>Who's more innocent than the unborn?
They're not people. They can't be innocent yet.
>>
>>53976409
Sure but why atheists women should care about your religion?
>>
>>53987280
>Save the baby
That you assume exists because of the word of an evil sorceress, that you assume is not hellspawn. It is not Evil to kill her. Mutilating her is Evil, period, dot the end, full stop, even if you do not have other methods of containing her. If you are not confident in your ability to keep her subdued without resorting to Evil acts then you do not attempt to keep her subdued at all. You kill her.
>>
>>53987308
They're not people. They can't be anything BUT innocent yet.

>>53987337
>>53987337
>That you assume exists because of the word of an evil sorceress
When did I say that? You lied, you fall. Fag.
>>
>>53987441
Lying isn't Evil.
>>
File: wp-Abortions-performed-by-race.jpg (24KB, 422x191px) Image search: [Google]
wp-Abortions-performed-by-race.jpg
24KB, 422x191px
>>53986914
>>
>>53962872
>Paladins give me some help. Would you hold your blade if the evil sorceress was pregnant?

depends on how much of a threat she is to other people both now and later, same goes for the life gestating inside her.
>>
File: 1469636695724.jpg (21KB, 374x393px) Image search: [Google]
1469636695724.jpg
21KB, 374x393px
>>53987483
Seriously?
>>
>>53987518
why is the second smallest percentage highlighted with a different color?
>>
>>53987569
Because anon is retarded and thinks we are too.
>>
>>53987551
i'm assuming that, much like in real life, you don't have psychic powers, as such you just have to work with the info you have, which is that an evil sorceress is pregnant. I'm guessing the evil sorceress, seeing as she has been hunted down by you, has already made a name for herself as someone both powerful and malign. Can't say anything for the baby, as there's nothing on who the father is or why she is pregnant with it.
>>
>>53962872
>Paladins give me some help. Would you hold your blade if the evil sorceress was pregnant?

depends on what my god says, and what my gut feeling and conscious say.

if they conflict, then its going to make for some interesting role playing.
>>
>>53987569
Because blacks are 12% of the population, so if they have 30% of abortions, that means that the rate of abortions is absurdly high amongst blacks.
>>
>>53987569
>smallest is other
>second smallest is hispanic
??
>>
>>53987569
>why is the second smallest percentage highlighted with a different color?

meant to say "second largest".
>>53987597

Kill the sorceress and attempt to C-section the baby or have someone else do it.

The baby may well die from this. Assuming it doesn't, have someone learned figure out what it is and if it would be a threat to people by it's nature should it grow up.

If it doesn't survive the C-cestion also have it assessed and identified in case whatever it is has some kind of death curse.

Then check the area for hostiles missed and leave.

Try to come to terms with what they had done because even if they felt is was the right thing to do, it may still bother them.

Assuming the child survived, was found to not be fundamentally a threat by it's nature and so was not killed, find a place for the orphan.
>>
>>53987618
Ok.
>>
>>53987569
>>53987722
I just pulled it off the internet. The salient point is that non-Hispanic Whites make up over 60% of the population but are responsible for only 36% of total abortions.
>>
>>53973113
>When you bring books discussing good and evil
>She begins to warm to you and the idea of redeeming herself for her past actions
>The baby is born and she gives it up with solemn tears
>Reveals the awful past behind the baby's conception and has a heartfelt talk with you about love
>Asks you... if you could give her... the tenderness she'd never known
>Because of your vows you'd have to marry but hey she's fine now.
>Get hitched, be a loving husband
>She's cooking you breakfast one morning, and she turns around
>Tells you she's pregnant
>This time it's yours
>And if you want nothing bad to happen to your baby and loving child, you better do whatever the FUCK she says.
>>
>>53987566

Go away, Kant.

Shoo.
>>
File: 1496886147117.jpg (41KB, 952x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496886147117.jpg
41KB, 952x960px
>>53986478
>playing D&D
It's like you want to suffer
>>
>>53987957
>become big bad couple of another campaign
>you get struck down while out in the field by the party out to stop you and your wife
>the party walks into your home
>paladin is about to strike her down
>"I-I'm pregnant"
>>
>>53987957
shit. I like this concept.
>She's the big bad of the campaign.
>The righteous paladin, so sure he could redeem even the most vile of sorceress's, now her right hand man, after a long and sad tale of corruption that he didn't even notice taking place.
>The party fight their way to the lair, beat their way through the paladin, who finally resolves to kill his evil wife, after another paladin/cleric of his god comes through, and his god talks to him directly, offering a chance at redemption.
>Paladin-husband helps the party fight Sorceress-wife, and finally slays her.
>Cries bitter tears after the deed is done, for his unborn child, his disgraced honour and reputation, and for the brief moment of redemption he thought he had achieved for her.
>Buries her himself, before setting out, no goal or destination in mind, to truly redeem himself, not just in his god's eyes, but in his own too.
>>
>>53988223
>All the previous greentext
>And you go straight to bad end without giving any hint of it heading that way
2/10
Shit DM, would give a chance but probably not play with a second time
>>
>>53962872

That depends a lot on the setting, in a theological, ethical, scientific, and magic sense. I don't think there's any right answer here, because I would need really specific information for the call. For instance, if it's a world with freebe, non-karma dependent reincarnation, it's probably fine. If it's a world where it would immediately damn the fetus to hell, that's a no-no, unless you have absolutely no choice. And so on, and that's not taking into account odd little details I'm sure someone could make up.
>>
>>53971076

Depending on how dangerous she is, this might be an unwise decision - not to mention seeing this (most likely) very unhappy woman in bondage repeatedly might be mentally damaging for the child.

There are other alternatives; male gay couples often make sure to regularly expose children they raise to aunts, grandmothers, and close friends to make sure they have plenty of interaction with women. It might be a better plan to do something similar, perhaps with a party member if available. Certainly there would be less baggage.
>>
>>53988518
it's always a bad end anon. good ends are never that good, and when they are they're not the end. evil always remains, that's why good has to keep fighting it, forever.
>>
>>53962947
>Baby didn't do anything wrong.
Evil people have evil children. It's genetic.
>>
>implying the kid isn't mine
>>
>>53988721
>/tg/ - adoption and child development
>>
>>53987957
>She's cooking you breakfast one morning, and she turns around
>Tells you she's pregnant
>This time it's yours
>And if you want nothing bad to happen to your baby and loving child, you better do whatever the FUCK she says.

>not having your Detect Evil on her every day
It's like you WANT to get fucked over.
>>
>>53988766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al7Bzeo-LP0
>>
>>53962872
Is the baby old enough to survive outside of the womb? Because if it is that makes things tricky. If not, I don't care.
>>
Is she married? If not, the child is born out of sin and I would fall if I did not destroy it. Everyone knows that a true Paladin is committed to abstinence.
>>
File: 1463644661028.png (207KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
1463644661028.png
207KB, 600x635px
>>53989195
>>
for all I know there is a triple penised rape demon insider her.
so, no
>>
>>53987932
Anyone with a glancing familiarity with stats knows that figures from a single year are almost useless for informing wide general trends.
>>
>>53988766
t. someone who doesn't know what they're talking about
>>
>>53964577
You, I like you.
>>
>>53986461
So, is regenerative magic going to restore someone's limbs cut off couple of months earlier, when there are plenty people that have scars?
Because you will have to use your healing powers to stop the bleeding in the first place.

You fuckers are pathetic, if you truly think that cutting the limbs and tongue off is the only way.
And that's why if I will play a Paladin, I will always carry a needle and thread, to stitch fingers together, and mouth shut. Scars will be more symbolical, and they still can be opened. Hope she likes drinking soup through straw.
>>
>>53991746
>So, is regenerative magic going to restore someone's limbs cut off couple of months earlier, when there are plenty people that have scars?
In D&D, yeah. And unless stated otherwise, that's the reasonable system assumption.

>Because you will have to use your healing powers to stop the bleeding in the first place.
>not having medical training and gear for when you're out of magic mojo
>>
>>53962872
a fetus is not a human, i kill her
>>
>>53991798
You have willfully prevented a potentially Good life from existing.

You Fall.
>>
>>53991770
>In D&D, yeah. And unless stated otherwise, that's the reasonable system assumption.
It's not, as D&D lacks mechanics for losing limbs in the first place.
And if we go by books in D&D settings, scars are forever, often very ugly ones, so mutilation is guaranteed to be permanent.
Also
>Having medical training and gear
>Not sewing mouth shut and fingers together instead of hacking hands off and ripping tongue out
I'm pretty sure you didn't said you play as a Paladin from Ortho.
>>
>>53991832
He has willfully prevented a potentially Evil and/or Chaotic life from existing, and automatically send the soul far away from Lower or Chaotic Planes. He doesn't fall.

If an army of Paladins can perform genocide on Evil races of their world, and then another on Chaotic races of their world (yes, including Chaotic Good ones) without falling,then killing evil sorceress mid pregnancy won't.
>>
>>53991892
>It's not, as D&D lacks mechanics for losing limbs in the first place.
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/regenerate.htm
You were saying?

>Not sewing mouth shut and fingers together instead of hacking hands off and ripping tongue out
I'll admit, I assumed a time crunch. Cut to kill r cut to spare. If it's a viable option, sewing is the superior choice.

>>53991936
>an army of Paladins can perform genocide on Evil races of their world, and then another on Chaotic races of their world (yes, including Chaotic Good ones) without falling
[citation needed]
>>
>>53991979
>http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/regenerate.htm
>Implying a Cleric or Druid of high enough level like that would agree of restoring limbs of Evil sorceress
inb4Evil Cleric
>Implying he wouldn't kill the Paladin and then kill the Sorceress for failing at whatever she were suppose to do

>[citation needed]
Harmonium.
>>
>>53991979
>>53992026
Addendum
>I assumed a time crunch
You just defeated Evil Sorceress, who had to reveal her pregnancy to save her life. If anyone should have time to spare, it's you, unless she's just stalling to have her pet demon kill you when you are considering options.
>>
File: buffet.jpg (11KB, 216x228px) Image search: [Google]
buffet.jpg
11KB, 216x228px
>>53983244
>>
>>53992026
>Implying a Cleric or Druid of high enough level like that would agree of restoring limbs of Evil sorceress
I never said the sorceress' limbs should be restored. I was arguing the point that it was POSSIBLE.

The sorceress--amputated or sewn--should be given to the rightful authorities after the birth, or executed if no such authorities exist.

>Harmonium.
"harmonium" "harmonium setting", "harmonium novel", "harmonium movie", and "harmonium game" on Google give me nothing related to paladins.

>>53992060
>who had to reveal her pregnancy to save her life
Assumption on your part. You don't know how the paladin learned of the pregnancy. The source could be a trustworthy one.

>If anyone should have time to spare, it's you, unless she's just stalling to have her pet demon kill you when you are considering options.
Or unless the temple is collapsing, or any of a dozen other tricks GMs use to say "We're done here."
>>
>>53992172
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Harmonium
Gods would know what they did, no Paladin would be able to join without automatic fail.

>The sorceress--amputated or sewn--should be given to the rightful authorities after the birth, or executed if no such authorities exist.
>Not trying to make her repent
What kind of a Paladin you are? You are no better than a bounty hunter that can get a bit more money for bringing her alive

>I never said the sorceress' limbs should be restored. I was arguing the point that it was POSSIBLE.
So, you admit that you want to mutilate her forever
FAILED

>Assumption on your part. You don't know how the paladin learned of the pregnancy. The source could be a trustworthy one.
Then such a source would knew who is the father, making decision of killing or not killing known before you get to her.

>Or unless the temple is collapsing, or any of a dozen other tricks GMs use to say "We're done here."
Knock her out, worry about it later. You will have to carry her out of collapsing temple anyway. Especially that she'll loose consciousness after you mercilessly hack off her limbs and rip out her tongue, the latter needing much more specific tools than non-magical healing.

Also, hacking off limbs and ripping tongue out is more than likely going to cause her to go into shock, which is more than likely to cause miscarriage.
Your paladin has failed for killing unborn child by going for unnecessary cruelty on a potential mother.
>>
>>53962872
>Liliana Vess
>pregnant

Bitch is hundreds of years old, nothing's growing in that hole unless she stuffed a zombie baby in there.
>>
>>53992367
>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Harmonium
>Gods would know what they did, no Paladin would be able to join without automatic fail.
Agreed.

>What kind of a Paladin you are? You are no better than a bounty hunter that can get a bit more money for bringing her alive
Cleric exist to redeem. Paladins protect the innocent, like the baby, and remove threats to the innocent, like the mother.

>So, you admit that you want to mutilate her forever
If that's the only way to prevent her from harming innocents until she gives birth, yes. Protect the baby. Protect the other people she would harm.

>Then such a source would knew who is the father, making decision of killing or not killing known before you get to her.
Another assumption. Maybe the paladin knows because a Detect Evil scan found a pocket of no-evil in the mother's abdomen.

>Knock her out, worry about it later. You will have to carry her out of collapsing temple anyway. Especially that she'll loose consciousness after you mercilessly hack off her limbs and rip out her tongue, the latter needing much more specific tools than non-magical healing.
>Also, hacking off limbs and ripping tongue out is more than likely going to cause her to go into shock, which is more than likely to cause miscarriage.
Fair points.

>Your paladin has failed for killing unborn child by going for unnecessary cruelty on a potential mother.
Now you're punishing the paladin for the player's lack of medical knowledge.

You have potential, but as you are you're not a GM I'd ever game with.

Goodnight, anon.
>>
>>53992537
How better to get the last laugh on a foolish Paladin who has lofty ideas of glory?
>>
>>53992557
>Agreed.
And yet, their leader was a Paladin, which means that genocide of Evil and even Chaotic races isn't enough to fail.

>Cleric exist to redeem. Paladins protect the innocent, like the baby, and remove threats to the innocent, like the mother.
Is mother a definite threat to the child? What if you are the threat? What if the sorceress is evil only because she opposes Good king, but their conflict ignores casualties among innocents?

>Maybe the paladin knows because a Detect Evil scan found a pocket of no-evil in the mother's abdomen.
Then there is no dilemma about letting her live or not, as it is your duty to keep her alive till she delivers.

>Now you're punishing the paladin for the player's lack of medical knowledge.
No, I would fail Paladin for being way more cruel than a paladin has right to. Killing evil witch and the unborn child? Fine, a penance and he's good as new. Mutilation? That's wrong.
>You have potential, but as you are you're not a GM I'd ever game with.
And weren't you the one who advocated cruel mutilation over killing, despite child's soul having ensured trip to Upper Planes instead of Lower Planes?
>>
>>53985813
>You fall for assuming
Get real, we saw the unholy coupling when we disrupted her dark ritual, even took psychic damage because of it.
Ending the baby's life now, while he's still innocent, is a blessing, the best we can do for him.
We need a theologian to confirm, but he might still get to a 'good end' afterlife.
>>
>>53985888
>falling
But I'm playing 5e
>>
>>53985813
>It's not your choice.
Even if I'm the father?
>>
File: republicansareliterallyhitler.jpg (102KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
republicansareliterallyhitler.jpg
102KB, 600x446px
>>53962947

Reminds me of this now infamous cartoon: anything to save the life of the baby, even if when it comes out, the mother wouldn't be able to care for it.

I'm actually conservative and think this cartoon is stupid, but damn does it apply to Anon's post
>>
>>53962872
Depends why I was executing her in the first place. I can likely delay the execution a few months.
>>
>>53993815
If something is stupid, and you know it's stupid, you're better off not giving it exposure.
>>
This raises a question:

Can paladin detect evil (or equivalent) work on babies?
>>
>>53996641
Which brings up "can babies be evil?" or even "are all babies inherently evil?" due to them being parasites on the mother and only concern is survival, even at the expense of others.
>>
>>53996674
Millenials and millenial thoughts need to be banned from this site and the world in general.
>>
>>53996695
I'm not a millennial, it's science, unborn human babies are super invasive compared to most other mammals.

"Evil" is qualified in D&D is willing to harm others for selfish intent, right?
>>
>>53996674
Well, if a child is a spawn of Demon/Devil/Some other inherently evil being and will retain that nature, then yes, baby can be inherently evil.
>>
>>53962872
Smite evil.

Kill Bitch.

Baby isnt even a human, no more than cancer. It's a body, no soul, no fucking alignment which last I checked, dictated alignment.

Pray to God that he guides the unborn soul to be reincarnated if it is truly one born of innocence because, holy shit, all unborn fetuses are templates without souls.

Like Jesus fucking Christ you retards calling for the maiming and and torture of evil forget that such an act is evil itself, and that YOU LITERALLY HAVE A DIVINE ALL POWERFUL ALL KNOWING BEING ON FUCKING SKYPE SPEED DIAL WHO CHANCES ARE GUIDES THE SOULS OF THE DEAD. It's not some bullshit where like if you're a cleric you roll for if your God can be bothered to get off their ass and smack you hard enough in the dick to let you use healing hands or some bullshit, your prayers get automatically heard by your God, who anointed you as a adjudicator of THEIR POWER, THEIR WILL, AND THEIR DIVINITY.

You all also want to pretend that you have to spare the evil, that it needs to be turned into the proper authorities, nigger Paladin's ARE THE PROPER AUTHORITIES.

You spare the evil, fine. Then for the next several months, literally torture, maim, starve and risk the Evil escaping and having all the more reason to be evil, while also risking the child turning out to be a literal gateway to hell.

Fucking shitty Dams wanting to make their Paladin's fall with their retarded, supposedly unwinnable conundrums.

Smite.

Pray.

Done.
>>
>>53996641
Off the top of my head, in Pathfinder, I believe Detect Evil doesn't work on an aligned creature lower than four hit dice. Seeing as a fucking wolf has 2 HD, I don't think a harmless baby would register.
>>
Idk bout you guys but i really feel like playing a paladin right now
>>
>>53996981
Hell, if I would be a DM of a maim and torture Paladin, I would either make him fall, or demand severe penance, and then play a campaign set up several years later, where he learns that his party from back then is all dead
>Cleric died after having his tongue ripped off and stuffed it back into his mouth, where he choked with it
>Fighter died after having his hands chopped off and bled to death
>Wizard got burned alive
Paladin will have to figure out clues to find out that the child of the Evil Sorceress learned what happened to his/her real mother and is coming after him and his party.

And then have Paladin find out that the once-an-unborn isn't even Evil, but simply lead by righteous anger for torturing her mother, instead of making it quick.

Or if I would make Paladin to fall, and he gave the child to his Order as a part of his Penance, have the child be a Paladin of said Order, on a mission from the God to punish the
evil committed by his former servant.
>>
>>53970547
DM pls go.
>>
>>53976286
Angry Manjew ended up being a good guy though, you just gotta lock him in a time loop.
>>
>>53991832
You're a fucking moron. By that logic wearing a condom or saying no to sex means you fall.
>>
>>53962872
I'm a paladin of good and just gods, so I have access to no small amount of healing magic and knowledge therein, yes?

So I smite the sorceress's head off, c-section the baby out, heal it nonstop all the way back home, and leave it to a combination of divine prayer and magical life support.

Or I shoot the hostage if my god is less merciful.
>>
>>53996487
When are you going to cloister yourself away from everyone?
>>
>>53962872
I am generally very forgiving as person and my characters are as well. But if the sorceress was evil enough to be smitten, unborn baby probably wouldn't make a difference for me. At least it would avoid suffering in this world.
>>
@53996759
>willfully misinterprets alignments in order to troll
>/tg/ 101
>>53996981
There is so much shit that is entirely wrong about D&D cosmology, I don't know where to start.
>>
>>53962872
Looks like a combat situation, so no. And I won't even be aware she was pregnant from the look of things.
>>
>>53997624
Oh man didn't realize that we were fucking going by the book on whether a Paladin should or should not smite the fucking evil. Maybe we should fucking ring up a degree holding DM to rule if Kelemvor, borderline fucking Paladin, makes fucking house calls or if Smite Evil, a fucking DIVINE SPELL is discriminate in whether or not SOULS GET SHIPPED TO HIS ASS OR NOT.

I don't know, maybe we should ask a sworn in Doomguide, get it all notarized
>>
>>53962872
I'd hold my blade firmly with both hands. It's hard to get a good decapitation swing otherwise.
>>
>>53987957
Isn't that what all wives do?
>Seinfield.jpg
>>
Thanks for reminding me why paladins are always banned in my game except for 5e
>>
>>53987957
>>53988223
>>53988518
T.Pussy ass bitches

You handle your fucking business. Not just as a paladin, but as a husband and a man. Threaten my children? Are you crazy? Have you forgotten the last time I slapped your shit?
>>
>>53970718
>YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THE EGGS
>>
This thread is 100% boring meme opinions.

Here's the REAL ANSWER.

>real answer now.

The scenario doesn't specify how far gone the pregnancy is.

'unborn' fetus does not a person make.

Paladin has not reason to still his blade. Chop her up into pieces and burn her on a pyre.

Get rewarded by god.

/thread
>>
>>53962872
If I have a high level caster who can geas or wish her into obeying us sure. Otherwise I guess I might have some splainning to do
>>
File: planned parenthood.jpg (85KB, 644x442px) Image search: [Google]
planned parenthood.jpg
85KB, 644x442px
>implying a morning star abortion is not in order

T.vengeance paladin
>>
File: Hestia[1].png (154KB, 318x309px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia[1].png
154KB, 318x309px
>>54000416
>warriors of good and justice apply leaps of logic to justify murder of a creature that is biologically human and did nothing wrong yet
>he probably uses the "lump of cells" logic even though those three words could be used to describe any organism on this planet
>>
>>53962872

The mother gets a stay of execution until the baby is born, ala Morgan Reed and Anne Bonnie. Until the she is stored in an anti-magic prison. If no anti-magic prison exists, take measures to make sure she can't cast spells(including, but not restricted to, cutting out her tongue and/or breaking her fingers)
>>
What kind of wierd post-scarcity setting am I playing in?

I figure that the death rates are such that people only get emotionally invested when the kid survives for like a week.

I guess it turns out her kid was only every going to be a husk anyway.

Such is fate.
>>
>>54001201

That's right, any animal could be human if a wizard applied magic to it.

So we shouldn't kill animals, plants, abuse rocks too much.

Seriously, if you pick that flower, I will kill you.
>>
>>54001576
I'm just explaining why "lump of cells" isn't an argument, I'm not saying that anything that consists of cells cannot be killed. Apply yourself.
>>
>>54001613

My point is that the point at which you decide something is a potential human gets weird in a magical setting in which everything is possibly sapient, and human transformation is real.
>>
>>53988766
>implying good dick doesn't purify evil
>>
>>53962872
I cast the miracle spell "Dionisis pregnancy" and take the featus onto myself before killing her.
>>
>>53962872
>dependsonthesetting.jpg

My job is to protect the realm, though. And protect the realm I will, through any means.
>>
>>53979749
Yeah I will. I'm a paladin. Lawful Good doesn't mean lawful nice.
>>
>It's one with the mother currently, so shares her sins
>>
>>54000416
>'unborn' fetus does not a person make.

>the baby is not a person so long as it's inside the mother
>as soon as the baby exits the mother magically it's a person
>>
File: 3124112.png (77KB, 335x314px) Image search: [Google]
3124112.png
77KB, 335x314px
>>53986547
>>
>>53987483
t. father of lies
>>
>>53993815
>Reminds me of this now infamous cartoon: anything to save the life of the baby, even if when it comes out, the mother wouldn't be able to care for it.
Why would you want a baby to be cared by an evil sorceress?

You would probably find a better family for her.
>>
>>53996759
>tfw no paladin in RL to smite this dumb anon in the womb
>>
>>53996759
Except Evil implies knowing right and wrong, and choosing to do wrong anyway
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.