[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /tg/ how did you piss off your GM today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

So /tg/ how did you piss off your GM today?
>>
Well, seeing as I'm the GM and I have my usual day of self loathing, I suppose I pissed him off by existing.
>>
Not today, but in our most recent session we carved through his super badass Sith Lord in a gundam while I made dick jokes in character at the obvious attempts to compensate. Roll20 was not kind to his rolls, and our main DPS crit twice in 2 rounds.
>>
>>53956385
I came here to post this
>>
But I am the GM.
>but my players keep fucking being unavailable to play reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 5361293.jpg (157KB, 1024x627px) Image search: [Google]
5361293.jpg
157KB, 1024x627px
>be GM for a home brew system someobody made
>it looks fun, but I'm a lazy fuck despite being told I'm a fun gm
>nobody else is running any sessions though so people have to put up with my lazy ass
>first actual combat a player calls me out on the rules of combat not working as they should
>admit that I haven't actually read the rules entirely I was half winging it
>after clearing up some rule confusion it turns out the boss I made was so badly optimized that the fight becomes the party toying with the boss to see if they can get it to kill itself
>attempt one last trick up my sleeve after thinking the party has let their guard down too much
>"You forgot about [this rule], didn't you GM?"
>boss literally breaks down and cries over how pathetic they are

Was still fun, and entirely my own fault, but still frustrating.
>>
>>53956195
>play DnD
>make a wizard with 0 damaging spells
>autotrip literally everything or debuff them into hell so the martials just stab them until they die
>grease is best level 1 spell

we have no healer so I decided to just not allow anything to ever hit us
the dm is mad
>>
>>53964568
The hero of our times.
>>
>>53964568
I tried making such a character once.

Thing is, the other players did as well. We had no one to capitalize on tactical advantage, but tactical advantage we did have indeed.
>>
>>53965118
my party consists of
>the autotrip wizard
>the AoE out the ass sorcerer
>the fighter who does most of the stabbing of things I trip
>eldritch knight that is very underpowered
>archer fighter
>ranger that is also underpowered

it was almost needed for me to become trip wizard
>>
>>53965118
Hirelings anon.

>get stopped by raggedy highway men
>subdue them with unending stream of trips, debuffs, and magical faggotry
>"How about you give up this bandit bullshit and work for us? We could use some muscle around here. Better food, better protection, and an equal cut of whatever we haul out of the crypt we're head'n for... Whaddaya say?
>>
>>53956195
By being the DM and just giving up when the party was clearly going to trounce a bunch of enemies that would never be able to locate them in time to strike back. Told them they could clean up the encounter without needing to roll. Players insisted on "then make something up for why they just auto-locate us and we have a proper fight." This keeps happening too and I feel terrible. Nothing I throw at them is any challenge unless I put in BS immunities and new powers on the fly.
>>
>>53956195
>chat rpg's

disdain for plebs
>>
File: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Disgusting.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>53966088
>Playing voice
>>
>>53961658
>Being a GM
>Not being able/bothered to read

Reminds me of a teacher we had ironically called Mr.Smart who couldn't read.
>>
>>53966158
Unless you are basement dweller you shouldnt have disdain for voice, you cheeto powdered fag
>>
>>53966217
>>
>>53966088
Everyone has a keyboard. Not everyone has a mic that doesn't make you want to stab your eardrums.
>>
>>53966415
Not everyone has a voice or manor of speaking that doesn't make you want to stab your eardrums either.
Run a game where https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1fogI-33S4 is GMing and you suddenly understand the appeal of text only.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.