[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TCG general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Hearthstone_Announcement_Art.jpg (2MB, 4007x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Hearthstone_Announcement_Art.jpg
2MB, 4007x3000px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_collectible_card_games

Wanna talk to a bunch of nerds at once?

Here: https://discord.gg/MEGakH3 (currently 12)

>What's your main TCGs
>How many have you played?
>What do you wish came back?
>What do you wish had a game?
>What is your favorite card you own, from any game (or from multiple games, all good).
Need advice?
Looking to play?

If Yugioh try out Dueling nexus

Don't forget! This thread is for any and all TCGs! Ever created! Post shit you wanna talk about related to TCGs, group games like CAH and more

>Why did you keep asking the same question?
Because I didn't have really anyone answer it. I had like 2 people answer it in the last 5 threads.

Personal Note:
Doesn't seem that Dueling Pro works all too well on mac or it maybe me. I goto the edit and it crashes the entire thing.
>>
Old thread
>>>53925409
>>
Are foil card sleeves a bad idea?
I want pink/sea foam ones for a cute Yugioh deck.
Where could I find something like that?
>>
>>53951673
ALWAYS, they never work out well. They will fall to pieces quickly. I would recommend just finding basic backs. They likely make those colours somewhere.
>>
It's like 4chan is dead or something.
>>
>>53951673
They're fine, but going along with what >>53952441 is saying, make sure to buy oversize sleeves. Seems like overkill, but it's necessary for anything other than flat colours in basic matte or gloss.

>>53956234
There's plenty of people shitposting in the mtg spoilers thread. Maybe people just aren't interested.
>>
>>53956376
1. What he could do for Yugioh what I've done is get clear dragon shields and then put the nice foil art sleeves in those so they stay protected. Honestly, I would just recommend getting dragon shields. I've had this 1 set of greens for almost 10 years. they last forever man.

2. You'd think with the millions of TCG/CCGs out there, people would wanna try something new or at least talk about something else
>>
>>53951466

I played L5R from late Jade up through the Diamond-Lotus transition, so like fifteen years ago, but I still have fond memories of it. Now that I'm an adult with actual money, I may reinvest when this new LCG incarnation emerges. I'm finding some of the teenage edge stuff that I loved as a fourteen year old doesn't do it for me as much now, but on the other hand, the Phoenix(my) clan's disorganized leadership makes so much more sense after going through a grad school program. Like, the council of five masters basically is just a bickering academic department with a samurai coat of paint. And then there's this chick and her Bloodspeaker posse; that was fun.
>>
>>53956529
I really wanted to get into L5R but I couldn't. When I tried, it felt like too much work to get into. So I said nevermind. I respect those players. Bummer it died tho. A lot of the players I knew got married or moved to another game.

>teenage cringe
I still love Link Park.
>>
>>53956234
People come on /tg/ for the following:

MTG
roleplaying
being shitposters "your dm is a liberal how hard do you kill him"
desperate lusts and perversion

Like, seriously, we have a single thread for board games. On /tg/.

This is a niche thread.
>>
>>53956576
ya know, it seems to pick up more on the weekends. It just seems making so many threads on /tg/ about different TCGs you might as well bundle it all up. You never know what might come through ya know? But I don't blame you for thinking that.
>>
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Broken_Bamboo_Sword
Laughed out loud when I saw this. I like that it doesn't say it has no effect on the equipped monster, it specifically says that it gains 0 attack.
>>
>>53956629
Yeah I never got this card.
>>
>>53956566

Hey, Hybrid Theory at least had a pretty unique sound. That holds up well, at least, aside from Chester being a mediocre vocalist.
>>
>>53957749
oh yeah still one of my favorites today. Not even being edgy, when you go through some shit you understand the lyrics finally and go "well shit I get what you feel my man"
>>
>>53958116

I don't remember what this particular poetic device is called, but I was always intrigued by the lines like "put my cold feet on the floor", the placing of the object's trait on the subject. I don't think it reappears in any of their later stuff, but it happens a couple times on HT.
>>
File: 20170623_003956.jpg (497KB, 1594x897px) Image search: [Google]
20170623_003956.jpg
497KB, 1594x897px
I traded away some ancient 40k figures a friend globbed paint onto for some sweet dead TCG action.
>>
File: 20170423_224554.jpg (576KB, 1063x1187px) Image search: [Google]
20170423_224554.jpg
576KB, 1063x1187px
Why not, i'll post my game room again. I wish I actually had a lot more of the games I cleaned out not like two or three years ago (vtes, rage, battle network, etc), but I also got rid of a lot of trash i'll never play again like Shaman King. It's hard to decide what to keep, and at the time, space was at a premium.
>>
>>53960179
i rember you from like months ago. any chance your tradeing some of that? i have all my cards in boxes tucked away
>>
>>53960213
It depends. I will probably go through it and cull some of it after Gencon.
>>
>>53960271
man i wish i could go to gencon, i would ham. alright man anything your looking for atm?
>>
>>53951466
were are my buddyfighters?
>>
Anyone looking forward to Dragoborne?
>>
>>53961790
yea im going to pick it up, it looks different then most games out right now
>>
So, in comparison to more traditional games, what do you guys think of Hearthstone? Specifically the fact that you can have all the best cards or, indeed, all the cards for free if you're willing to grind so much you'll resemble powder by the time you're done? In comparison, every other card game I've picked up or looked at has been a case of buying pack after pack after pack
>>
>>53963379
i love hearthstone to death and back. It's one of my favorites
>>
>>53962193
It looks like Wixoss+L5R, and I can mostly get behind that. One thing I noticed is it makes a messy play space (cards on top of cards in front of cards) and there are a lot of things to remember like a negative MtG: lots to learn upfront for what will probably be a straightforward game.

And while I could do with a card game that doesn't wholesale rip of Magic's colors/concepts again, I wouldn't mind getting a hold of the starters.
>>
>>53966167
thats my plan too. i want somthing more like different then the standered magic/ yugioh clone.f i hope this takes off. im feeling good about thsi one>>53963379
its abouslte garbage. first it killed the wowtcg so already i dont like it. its just a dumbed down wow tcg that blizz really wants to make an e sport, i had fun whit it when it was new, but it never changes now. its always the same boring cards over and over again not fun at all
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.