[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's never gonna come out, is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: New Canvas copy.png (1MB, 854x1380px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas copy.png
1MB, 854x1380px
it's never gonna come out, is it?
>>
Doubt it. If it does, it'll likely to be disappointing somehow.
>>
>liberal whiner can't finish the job

Is anyone surprised?
>>
>>53949104
Supposedly it's largely out of his hands at this point in development and the actual crunch folks are slacking.
>>
>>53949149
he shouldnt have handed it over to some no-name indie studio.
It'll never see the light of day.
>>
>>53949080
it was apparently playtested and allegedly fun, but nothing seems to have come from that
>>
>>53949027
>some one trick pony show based on a bunch of immature grossout comics isn't being released

Oh no! Whatever will we do? Maybe play one of the tons upon tons of roleplaying systems available? For fuck's sake, I even used to RP on a forum where half the guys made their own homebrews, me included. We had a lot of fun, too. If some guys claiming to be professionals can't knock out this system, it's not worth it.
>>
Lemme give you a rundown of his recent content
>*jerking off to poison type*
>ANIME REEEEE GET OUT OF MY JAPANESE VIDEO GAME
>you know what ice type needs? A SNOWMAN
>>
>>53952109
>>ANIME REEEEE GET OUT OF MY JAPANESE VIDEO GAME
wut
>>
>>53952109
Isn't that all it ever was?
>>
>>53949027
I don't think so, sadly.
I just want my cool monster game, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>53952615
are there any good monster tamer rpgs out there like this one allegedly is?
>>
>>53952238
He complains about "anime/dbz eyes" on Pokémon, ignoring that they all have anime eyes. He just doesn't like the triangular style. He also seems o not want Japanese people to sell to their base
>>
>>53953239
oh yeah, that shit.

the "heres how I would IMPROVE this pokemon" bits were so incredibly pretentious.
>>
>>53953456
But anon, Pokémon needs flies and fleas and microbes
Also
>waaah ludicolo is racist
>"I'm an actual mexican, I think it's rad"
>no you just don't understand
>>
File: radda2.jpg (18KB, 512x396px) Image search: [Google]
radda2.jpg
18KB, 512x396px
>>53953709
I'm Mexican and I never cared for Ludicolo one way or another, but now I'm gonna love him out of spite.

Sick of sheltered white fucks telling me what I should find offensive and what I shouldn't, thats for no one but me to decide.
>>
>>53949027
what is this?
>>
>>53956061
I mean it says what it is right there my man.
>>
>>53956464
don't get smart m8
all I'm gleaming from google is grimdark pokemon
>>
>>53956902
I'm not getting smart, you're getting retarded.
>>
>>53956916
nigga how tf am I suppose to know what 'mortasheen' is from the goddamn title? whats it about? what kind of game is it?

the monsters look rad but thats all I'm getting from it
>>
>>53953861
Go back to Mexico, Trump is building the wall.
>>
>>53957297
Okay, so Mortasheen is more like a Grimderp, incredibly cartoonish macabre setting set on a continent-wide megalopolis that would be like paradise if you were a member of the Addams family.
Originally Mortasheen was just the project of some nerd who is obsessed with creepy stuff. His birthday is on Halloween, so it's to be expected. Now Bogleech (the creator) has a modicum of internet fame but not enough to actually get a game done. I bet /tg/ could but together a game faster than the supposed developers.
I actually think he's an okay guy at heart, he just has some annoying aspects some folk find unforgivable, like being kind of liberal.
As long as he keep producing cool monster art, I'm cool with whatever baggage comes with it.
BTW Mortasheen is named after the mythological disease spread by the Nuckelavee.
>>53953861
Lombre and Ludicolo were a pretty clever way to add a little Hispanic flavor to the pokemon version of the kappa.
I don't think my Mexican friends and family would be bothered by it, and I certainly am not. There are a lot more important things to be offended about right now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.